The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...
 
HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 Evacuation; Procure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandemia

avatar

Posts : 326
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-21
Location : Variable
Job/hobbies : Variable

PostSubject: Evacuation; Procure   Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:20 pm

The Veteran Pandemia Student that had come from the Central City would guide the people out as far as they could see him, and he would wait if he ever went too far ahead of them. "Make it quick," he said snappily, "Because you don't want to get lost in traffic." He laughed a little bit, calling the people out for the 'Passage,' and beckoning them to and through.
Back to top Go down
Delta Townsfolk

avatar

Posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation; Procure   Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:13 pm

Sooner or later, the Delta Townsfolk were led out of the various exits of the Central City of the Delta, each in their respective groups being guided and kept in order by the Pandemia veterans. They didn't seem at all terrified, but many were worried and some, curious. They looked back, wondering what could be going on that would bring such alarm where an actual siren went off, but being wise to what happened to the city in the old days, they would not dare to go back inside. Certainly, some sort of report would be issued to them whilst they were in the field, or perhaps when they were allowed back into the city. As of now, they just walked along as orderly as they could be, with the help of the vets nearby to keep that order should they be unable.
Back to top Go down
Delta Creatures

avatar

Posts : 40
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation; Procure   Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Out in the Outskirts of the Mezzo Terra, the Delta Townsfolk would see in the distance as they passed through the field many a wild animal roaming about naturally to their native habitats. They didn't seem at all bothered by the sudden migration of people that was going on, and instead, due to the numbers, would stay their distance. There were beasts of all kinds, but not too many nor too much diversity among them.


Back to top Go down
Pandemia

avatar

Posts : 326
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-21
Location : Variable
Job/hobbies : Variable

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation; Procure   Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:28 pm

The Pandemia veterans continued to keep everyone aligned and following the natural order of how they were to be evacuated, and also keeping anything that might have been looking at them to try to devour them at bay. It was already a well established manner of migration, even if it hadn't been used since beyond even the Delta Townsfolk would be able to remember, or even need to utilize. "Okay, don't try to start a fight with anything and if anything tries to attack you, please let someone know," the Pandemia students would tell the masses over and over, in case someone hadn't heard. All of what they were doing was pretty much based on earsay, since they were all moving as a herd, and thereby needed to be connected to each other audibly in order for it to function correctly. "No trailing behind."

It didn't seem like there were many more, if any at all, save for the stray straggler that were still coming out of the City along with the newer students. "Let's wait a little bit longer before we finish, but I think that's about everyone." Once they got to a certain point, then it would be time for their own settling.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Magnus the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
avatar

Posts : 351
Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation; Procure   Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:11 am

A great pumpkin, completely black in color, suddenly appeared hovering in the field in the distance, floating away from the city.

Its image was faint at first, with a glowing flame that looked ethereal and ectoplasmic surrounding it. The faded outline of a body could be seen under it, with a neck connecting to it, but the image was so faded, it could barely be made out below the neck.

This pumpkin headed image stopped in its tracks briefly, only to look at the crowd that had been evacuated from the city, and its eyes narrowed. The silhouette that was its body would solidify briefly, only for a great and massive arm attached to the towering wraith to swipe at and snatch up the goat that was nearby, crushing it between the fingers of its massive palms, and having palmed it like a small ball. The crushed creature oozed blood that poured out from the cracks of the fingers, which were lapped up by the flames that suddenly spurted from the Pumpkinhead's mouth like a tongue. Soon after, the mouth opened up wide and the roaring fire within the Pumpkinhead, which looked something like a furnace, crackled and seared with intensity. Thrusting the entire hand into its mouth, the gigant-esque Pumpkinhead would have consumed the goat entirely, roasting and incinerating nigh on contact with the flames, which was used for fuel. Trickling blood remained at the edges of the mouth, like a savage beast that had just eaten its fill of flesh.


"Don't Follow Me," a booming voice rang in the air, with a deep distorted bass that could only have belonged to the monstrous creature the group would witness passing by. It turned away from them, snatching up with it the next creature that would be its fuel, before continuing to walk in a direction different from the group, then disappearing again.

The figure reappeared farther in the distance, with its image more faded than before, and the large body trudging slowly, but having covered a distance far surpassing its motion of speed. It disappeared again and reappeared once more, this time ever further away, and less tangibly visible, and this disappeared completely afterward.

_________________
Pitch Black; Deep Thought Of The Great Spirit
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
avatar

Posts : 246
Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-11-06
Age : 24
Location : Tymon's Childhood
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation; Procure   Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:31 am

Not long after the strange spirit that consumed the creatures on the horizon disappeared, a different entity could be seen walking back from the same direction that he'd departed. This being, which was glowing with a light of purity, was walking to come and greet the group, with a serene smile and a soft look in his eyes. "It'd do you well to listen to the Pumpkinhead," the white one spoke, nearing the crowd of evacuees, "You're to be following me. I am your guide; not he." There, standing before them, dressed in fine linen, would be a White Rabbit, standing upright and looking clean and pure. His ears draped over the sides of his head, and his entire demeanor oozed knowledge.

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Pandemique the Quartz Sandchrysm :: Sienna Desert Swan; Alice of the Crystal Shards
avatar

Posts : 69
Female Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation; Procure   Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:28 pm

Tsubaki, who was one of the students of Pandemia that had just enrolled, found herself with the group of evacuees fleeing the city and among the veteran students that were guiding them out. She didn't know how exactly she ended up here, but got lost in the discord and chaos upon the actual evacuation procedure. She stood with them, thinking about where they could be off to and what had been explained to her prior to the evacuation, itself. She also wondered when she would return to the school, but until everything was said and done, she kept her mouth shut and wandered with the crowd.

She looked at the glowing creature that came up to the group, saying that he was there to escort them somewhere. Where that was, she didn't know, but she was more than curious, since it was this person leading. He looked like a talking bunny, which made him cute and also made Tsubaki want to follow him. She smiled and made a cute face when he started talking, listening attentively.

_________________
Tsubaki, the Desert Swan (Bio) uses her Legendary Art, the Dance of the Desert, in conjunction with her Ninja-Themed Earth Style Souzenryoku to show her expertise in the Shinobi Way as well as her proud desert heritage of Khoya. She also has Desert Ninja Tools at her disposal.

~The Desert Swan (Main Theme)~

~Call of the Desert Swan (Serious Theme)~

~Dance of the Desert (Battle Theme)~
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

avatar

Posts : 326
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-21
Location : Variable
Job/hobbies : Variable

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation; Procure   Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:48 pm

The Pandemia Veterans who had their instructions given to them independently of the others knew what it meant for one of the guides of the Veritas to come to greet them. "Looks like this is the drop off point, then..." They weren't to be straying too far from the University, especially not with the creatures that were now inside of the Central City of the Delta. They needed to get back to the city and help out the younger members so that they didn't get hurt or they didn't try to take on creatures that were too much for them. "The city is cleared out," they'd inform the White Rabbit. "We got out as many as we could. Anyone else, we'll just take back with us into the school." After that, the Pandemia veterans would say to the crowd, "Listen up, everyone! During this evacuation, this creature here is going to be your guide now! We're heading back to the city to get it ready for you for when you return. By the time he brings you back, it'll be clear and ready for you all to inhabit again. Don't worry; there's another city of refuge for you to stay in whilst we deal with the threat." When everyone was informed, the Pandemia students would give up the care of the Delta Townsfolk over to the White Rabbit and head back into the Central City of the Delta to aid their comrades.
Back to top Go down
Delta Townsfolk

avatar

Posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation; Procure   Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Now the large group of Delta Townsfolk that were unskilled or untrained in the arts of battle were given up to the White Rabbit, who was ready to give them further instructions. The Pandemia students were thanked by the crowd and the stragglers that were behind would blend in with the group, all staying within a certain vicinity of each other in order to avoid losing one another to the field. They were safe, but worried; many people thought of their homes and daily lives as well as how all of such was changing in a flash without much warning. Never had they ever experienced this, except perhaps some people who were around when the Dusk was still the only territory that existed and the Delta was not completely developed. Those people remembered times like this and helped to comfort the ones that did not.

"You should listen to him," they would say to anyone who was troubled or distressed by the scenario, "This type of creature native to the Veritas as a guide is a hidden fortune. We'll all be safe under his care." The soothsaying worked temporarily, but whilst the entire group was halted, it was difficult for them to really feel completely at ease considering that there were still creatures about, and that there would probably be more along the way.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
avatar

Posts : 246
Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-11-06
Age : 24
Location : Tymon's Childhood
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation; Procure   Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:35 pm

Finally, the White Rabbit spoke up when the crowd mumbled about with their inquisitive banter. The White Rabbit was actually pleased to hear such educated questions littered all about and was proud of Pandemia for their services and keeping the city up to date with intellectualism. The White Rabbit nearly drooled at the chance to pick their brains.

"Ah, Yes!" he rang jovially, "Well. Since All Of You Are Now More Or Less Settled In, I Can Now Tell You What The Proper Procedure From Henceforth Shall Be." The White Rabbit raised a staff into the air and it gleamed brightly in the light of the sun, casting a large curved ray of light to dome over the entirety of the group and encase them in a transparent protective shelling that kept the creatures from entering.

"Introductions First!" he nearly chortled, purposefully neglecting the fantastical display he put on before them, as if it were nothing -- and it was.

"AHEMHEM!! I Am Called 'Ai~Yon Universe,' The Official White Rabbit Of The Veritas, Brought To You By The Very Royal Bloodline Family Of The Veritas Itself -- The Tensei Clain!" He tapped his staff on the ground very sharply, as if to command authority over himself and the crowd all at once. "As Your Escort On Behalf Of The Tensei, You, The Delta Townsfolk, Will Be Learning Much Of The Veritas And Its Outer Areas, Much Like Your Sister Cities Of Dusk And Dawn Know So Much About Already."

The Delta Townsfolk did not actually get out of their city much, and because of this, they were very sheltered, despite having access to a plentiful amount of knowledge for themselves due to Pandemia. The Dawn Villagers knew the terrain more than anyone, and the Dusk Citizens more or less remained confined to their own sheltered city and whatever was broadcast instead of venturing out for themselves, yet their broadcasts did often reveal the events that went on in the outer realms of the Veritas.

"The Barrier I Have Created Over Us Will Protect Us From Creatures, However If You Walk Out, You Cannot Walk Back In. So Be Careful And Do Not Endanger The Group By Straggling. I Cannot Be Clear Enough About That."

Ai~Yon was a stickler for the rules, much like he who instated him in the first place.

"So Come Along And Let Us Begin This Journey Over The Crystal Bridges And Up To The Crystal City Of The Dawn, Where You Will Meet Very Special Beings..."

Ai~Yon could barely maintain his excitement.

Before too long, he tapped is cane on the ground again and signaled for all of them to be off, and they each would follow behind Ai~Yon, who would reciprocally protect them with the barrier whilst also explaining to them about the terrain, creatures, environment and lore of the Veritas as well as the Tensei clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Evacuation; Procure   

Back to top Go down
 
Evacuation; Procure
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chemical Plant Explodes and Burns, Evacuation Underway
» The evacuation of the Channel Islands in World War Two
» Canadians and Dunkirk 1940

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) :: The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Purlieu; The Outskirts (Plane)-
Jump to: