The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

This Old Thing? Brilliant!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

This Old Thing? Brilliant! Empty
PostSubject: This Old Thing? Brilliant!   This Old Thing? Brilliant! EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:17 pm

Name: Azazel ???
Sex: Male
Height: 5'4
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Crystal Blue

Entry #1, 2, 3 & 4
-The pages are damaged beyond reading.-

Entry #5
It seems I have found myself in quite the predicament in ending up here... Now that I think about it, where exactly is here?! I'm sure I'd remember charting a course to such a wretched place as I have often done in the past. Or did I...? Maybe, I don't know but, regardless, I don't intend to stay here much longer. I don't much fancy being stuck in unfamiliar territory, and in these tattered clothes of all things. A fine young gent should never be seen in such rags!

Entry #6
Turns out this place isn't as bad as I thought! The streets are bustling rather interesting individuals, I must say. The likes of which are very generous in giving away their things. Just the other day this group of friendly citizens decided to throw me a surprise party in an alley down by that tavern. Ya know, the one with the green flag. Or was it red? Anywho, we had a blast! I mean even when I told them it wasn't my birthday they didn't mind! I think we partied a bit too hard though since they didn't wake up that next morning so I took back the knives I let them borrow and kept along my travels. It was nice of them to let me keep these rockin new duds as a gift too! Quite the times I had, hoho~

Entry #7
My... My pages... are gone... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HOW COULD I LET SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN!? MY PRECIOUS NOTEBOOK DEFILED BY THE FILTHY HANDS OF FATHER TIME! You cruel... cruel bastard... I shall dedicate my life's work to stopping you, no matter the cost! Too many have fallen victim to your fiendish plans of forced causality of unpredictable circumstances, you wretched host! There is no doubt in my mind that you will soon be removed from this world. No, from this universe! From existence!! Mark my words...
-P.S. If you could go ahead and fast forward to that point in time so we can get the ball rollin that'd be great. Just an idea though. No need to rush... But I guess you'll get around to it soon with all that... TIME ON YOUR HANDS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
-P.S.S. Still though... I'm serious.

Entry #8
Alright so, considering the fact that this sun feels groovy as this sand does on my feet, I've decided to spare Father Time. For what is life without him? Pointless, I'd say! There would be nothing to push the world in the direction of productivity in attempt for the common man to establish his mark on society through potentially harmful desires before his ultimately (un)timely death. That, and the fact that there would be no one interested in keeping those ice cream shops up and running anymore. No one messes with my strawberry vanilla bars. No one!

Entry #10
It has come to my attention that 'Entry #9' is refusing to to play its role given the fear of a cannibalistic conspiracy devised by 'Entry #7' and 'Entry #8'. Even so, 'Entry #6' remains vigilant in its duties in overseeing my precious entries without fear. It is an act of complete selflessness which will not go unnoticed. Well done, six. Bloody well done!
Back to top Go down

This Old Thing? Brilliant!
Page 1 of 1