The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Bunnybee Future: Episode 1; The Bunnybee Invasion Solo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunnybee
Souzenryoku of Lightning; Yellow Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Spark of the Crystal Chrysanthemum
Souzenryoku of Lightning; Yellow Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Spark of the Crystal Chrysanthemum
Bunnybee

Dog
Sagittarius Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Bunnybee Future: Episode 1; The Bunnybee Invasion Solo   Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:41 am

Bunnybee, who was feeling rather salty after having spoken to her future self, who was the new Queen of Planet Bunnybee, was mumbling all types of things whilst inside of her old spaceship, traveling around Planet Bunnybee's orbit and off toward the nearest sister planet to go search for her lost comrades. "FUCK!!!" she eventually cried out loud, pissed that she, after getting everyone else to do everything for her, still somehow had some work to do in the future, and more of it than anyone and with no one to help her. "What am I going to do with no one around to help me? Sure, I know where to go, but I don't know where to look! Can't someone just tell me where everyone is?!" She didn't even know what she was going to do after she gathered everyone, anyway, nor how long it would take for her future husband to apparently create the rest of her future that she was too lazy to make for herself.
Back to top Go down

Bunnybee Future: Episode 1; The Bunnybee Invasion Solo
Page 1 of 1