The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Chaigidel; Confusion Of The Power Of God

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Chaigidel; Confusion Of The Power Of God Empty
PostSubject: Chaigidel; Confusion Of The Power Of God   Chaigidel; Confusion Of The Power Of God EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:47 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghagiel

Ghagiel (variously Chaigidel, Chaigidiel, or Oghiel[1]), in the belief system of Kabbalah, is the name of the Qliphah corresponding to the Sephirah Chokmah in the Tree of Life. They are demons, the Hinderers, described as black evil giants with serpents entwined around them, and they are attached to lying and material appearances, in opposition to those of reality and wisdom.

In the Kabbalah, the Qliphoth represent the unbalanced force of a particular Sephirah, or attribute of God. Chokmah, or "Wisdom" is the sephira concerned with creative, subjective energy, the phallic force that acts upon Binah, the great mother, the receiver of this energy and giver of form. If Chokmah is not balanced by the force of Binah, it remains proud, unrestricted energy, too stubborn to be bound by the matrix of the mother, unwilling to 'bow down to man' and take material form, as described in the Islamic legend regarding Iblis, or Satan. Therefore, Chokmah becomes Ghagiel, the force that hinders the natural evolution of divine energy flowing down into the creation, through pride and egotism, and maintains itself in the world of illusion and lies.

Psalm 35:26 May All Who Gloat Over My Distress be Put To Shame And Confusion; May All Who Exalt Themselves Over Me Be Clothed With Shame And Disgrace. (Chaigidel)
Back to top Go down

Chaigidel; Confusion Of The Power Of God
Page 1 of 1