The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Confused Ones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Confused Ones Empty
PostSubject: Confused Ones   Confused Ones EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:48 pm

Beelzebub awaited the first of the souls that he was promised to consume.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

Confused Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Ones   Confused Ones EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:51 pm

http://time.com/4473942/woman-crucifix-daughter-cross-oklahoma/

The Soul Of A Confused Woman About The Power Of God Fell Into The Qliphah 'Chaigidel.'

An Oklahoma woman allegedly beat her daughter before shoving a crucifix down her throat and posing her dead body in the shape of a cross, police said.

Juanita Gomez, 49, was charged with first-degree murder on Monday, Reuters reports. She claimed her 33-year-old daughter, Geneva Gomez, was possessed by the devil and allegedly punched her repeatedly to “rid Satan from her body,” court records show.

“Juanita stated she punched her daughter repeatedly and forced a crucifix and religious medallion down her throat until blood came out of her daughter’s mouth,” court documents stated, according to the Oklahoman. “Juanita saw her daughter die and then placed the body in the shape of a cross.”

Authorities found Geneva Gomez lying on the floor with her arms extended and her legs straight, the Washington Post reports. A large crucifix was also resting on her chest.

Void Sun

Dog

Confused Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Ones   Confused Ones EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:02 pm

When the woman appeared in the Place That Was Empty Of God; Ghogiel. It looked exactly the same as any regular place, save for a few key differences. Everyone she was surrounded by did not know of God and did not care about God. These people, knowing as Flies, were humming with discord and buzzing about the streets, talking about how this woman was ugly.

The woman screeched to them, "YOU NEED JESUS!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!" And she ran up to them in a craze trying to subdue any of them that were whispering about her and slandering her behind her back.

"Who?" the first of them said, laughing at the mad woman. "You are clearly insane. What is this insane woman doing here? Who sent her? Who even is Jesus?" They started to question everything about her. "Why are you talking about Jesus? Do you even know who that is? Why should we care?"

The woman become more infuriated "JESUS IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND IN THE NAME OF JESUS YOU MUST DIE!!" She lunged at the first person that ridiculed her. "YOU ARE THE DEVIL!!!"

The flies buzzed with laughter. "Who are you to condemn me?" In their rationality, they would easily dodge the woman, but walk around her laughing and humming about themselves, whispering many things. "YOU are the one that needs Jesus. Wait, who even IS Jesus? He's not real."

The woman became more infuriated "HE IS REAL AND I WILL SHOW YOU WITH MY CROSS!" She would wave it around like a mad woman, hissing at all the evil people that were possessed by the Devil around her.

"I think she needs to see a doctor," someone else would say. "Let's take her to the 'people,' huh?" And so, someone called the police on her. Then, the sound of blaring discord surrounded her rather quickly. "She's talking about killing people 'In The Name Of Jesus.' Who even is that? Please come get her before she terrorizes our society." They surrounded her like an animal that was cornered from every angle, whispering negative things about her, all in a horrendous buzz that sounded like the beating of the wings of insects as they spoke. The irritation alone would drive the woman over the edge.

"GAAHRUAHRUAHGUHA!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!! I'M NOT CRAZY!!! YOU'RE CRAZY!!! I HAVE JESUS!!!" She hissed some more and waved her cross around "SEE?! THIS MEANS I'M SAVED!! THIS MEANS I'M BETTER THAN YOU EVIL THINGS!!! SEE ME?! I'M SAVED!! SAVED!!"

The crowd laughed, gathering around her. Some seemed concerned. "She's a threat to herself and others," some people said under their breath. "I'll be a witness to the police report." They all continued to conjure up many things under their breath about what they would do about this woman before she really did do something like kill someone. "I'm afraid! She's threatening my life! I feel endangered!" The rest of the crowd hummed and buzzed, agreeing with whomever was condemning at the time. "Yeah, me too," someone jumped in. It didn't matter what one of them said, as long as the rest of them heard, and then agreed. Sooner or later, rumors started to spread.

"Did you hear about that crazy lady talking about Jesus? That's why we don't talk about 'Jesus.' That guy only makes things worse. That's why I am not religious. People like her make me sick." And so, she was the talk of the town in all but a few moments, and this was before the police, the bigger flies, came to haul her away.

Void Sun

Dog

Confused Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Ones   Confused Ones EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:06 pm

"Is there a problem here?" said one of the greater Flies, dressed in blue and having a badge.

"Officer, here she is! This crazy lady disturbing the peace!" The whispers of the crowd suddenly became the rampaging discordant shouting of the masses, all in agreement, bur not in harmony. They said many vile and slanderous things about her. "TAKE THIS CRAZY BITCH OUT OF HERE!" Someone finally said. "YEAH, SHE'S CRAZY!" another person said. "She keeps saying something about Jesus and how she's saved, but nothing coherent is coming out of her mouth," the one filing the report said.

"Jesus huh?" Said the officer, shaking his head. "Just another one of those loons, huh? God's not real. She needs to be taken into custody before she seriously injures someone." All the while, the sound of blaring sirens and yelling and screaming overwhelmed the voice of the woman, who couldn't even be heard anymore, nor did anyone really care. She was drowned out by the discord of the sounds of pure utter noise and chaos.

Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Confused Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Ones   Confused Ones EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 9:40 am

='Qliphoth'=
Confused Ones False_11
-False Idol-

The ones who looked on at the events -- one of them a babyish young woman with no sense of self and a lifestyle that was fake and filled with falsehood -- had a thought to lead everyone astray. She had augmentations on her body that were corrupting her and causing her to steal the power of those around her just to have feelings so she wouldn't have to feel for herself by herself at all. She was regarded as an altar for this purpose, because she was against God, which the Whisperers of and for Beelzebub -- the Zamzummim of both Naamah and Nehemoth -- passed around the information for and of.

No one would stop helping her because her prime objective was to do no work for herself, and she found new ways to do that every single day, by being lazy and trying to sin very deeply due to the fact that God was perceived as weak on this planet, and she wanted to prove sin and sinners were supreme, even if she had to lose herself totally and do nothing but hurt herself to death and leave the righteous on the Earth to deal with it afterward.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Confused Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Ones   Confused Ones Empty

Back to top Go down

Confused Ones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: The Trunade; Black Sand Pirates (Tymon's Secret Organization) :: Absolute Zero (Zettai Reido) :: Sheol; Absolute Zero-
Jump to: