The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Fugitive Captured

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

Fugitive Captured Empty
PostSubject: Fugitive Captured   Fugitive Captured EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:34 am

The streets of the City of Ruin were barren. Though the city had just recently been cleaned, it was quite devoid of life, due to what happened only not so long ago before the City of Ruin was rebuilt. The silver earth still cried out with the blood of the slain.

The entire realm, which was reminiscent of the Reality village of olde, would hang under the thin moonlight of the moon, and in the darkness of the night, an Otherworlder that had inhabited the Lawless Land would be carrying off his bounty to see what price he could fetch for him. "Hugo!!" The gruff man cried out, his eyes shining in the darkness, "Hurry it up. I'm sure you'll get me a pretty penny in the Veritas." This man had done his research and knew the connection between the Hugo family from the planet he ransacked and the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Fugitive Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fugitive Captured   Fugitive Captured EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 2:27 am

The gleaming eyed man growled lowly, his body hidden in the shadow of one of the buildings they were passing by. "Don't let him fool you," the haggard-voiced, somewhat burly man said, "I did my homework on his clan." The Hugo family had been around the Tensei since before the Veritas existed, so they were one of the people who knew about the uprising of the Veritas, and many secrets about the ruler of the Veritas, whose planet this was. "I'd wager... someone wants him around this place." The dark man waited.

His men were keeping the man restrained, ensuring that he could not use his powers by binding him with their own, which, combined, they had enough strength to do. As helpless as he was, he was still dangerous if he was let loose and might turn on them. They were careful about transporting him. "What's that he said? Shut him up, will you?!" By the time the mumbling men of the shady one brought the Hugo along, he would have already passed out. "He's already out like a light," one of them said, carrying him off next to their leader.

"Now, we wait," he said, as if he had done some business here before, and already knew the procedure.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

Fugitive Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fugitive Captured   Fugitive Captured EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 3:07 am

A lawless bunch wandered about the streets, looking fierce. They were all clearly of the same guild, and their leader was in the front, walking with them. "Finally. We can get into the Veritas." It was unclear why this Valparaiso Denizen wanted to get into the Veritas, but after seeing the things that went in and out of it, they wanted to try. "This dude is gonna leave us with someone from the 'Lost World' and we get a free ticket into the Veritas." The gang members mumbled heartily at the notion.

"There," the leader, who was a scraggly person that was relatively lanky, would point out to the shadows of the rendezvous point. "I see them. There they go." He hurried to meet with the bounty hunter that had been tasked to capture someone from the 'Lost World' that knew about the Veritas and how to get inside of it. "You got the goods, chief?" The leader of the gang that approached stood about the height of the leader of the bounty hunters, and was wearing some relatively haggard and worn clothes.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Fugitive Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fugitive Captured   Fugitive Captured EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 4:27 pm

"Yeah, but I've upped the stakes," the man of shadows, who would not step out into the light, yet glared intensely with gleaming eyes, would call out to the leader of the Valparaiso Denizen group. "I doubt you can afford it, so I'd suggest that you listen up."

Suddenly, the Hugo stood up. "Woah, I thought he was sleep!" The henchmen jumped back, startled by the sudden awakening of the Hugo.

Their boss's eyes flashed brightly. "What?!" Just then, he heard him calling out a name. "You idiots! He's calling for backup!" Naturally, after that, the henchmen were bid by the bounty hunter leader to go take care of the Hugo before he could do anything else. They each drew their weapons and got ready to see what he would do next. The boss kept talking.

"I want in on the Veritas, too," the bounty hunter leader said chiefly to the Valparaiso Denizen gang leader. "If I give you the Hugo, then you're getting me inside that gate." The Bounty Hunter Leader was an Otherworlder, and therefore did not know how the Veritas worked, like the Valparaiso Denizens did. The leader knew this, and set this up in advance so that he could get his way into the Veritas. Now that the Hugo was awake, that made it less of a decision and more of a threat. Still, the man kept his eyes on him just because he might do something that the Henchmen wouldn't understand or be able to defend against. "We got a deal, partner?" His eyes were cold, and shining.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Fugitive Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fugitive Captured   Fugitive Captured EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 5:14 pm

Things looked grim for the Valparaiso Denizens. All too quickly, it seemed like they were cornered by two different potential threats at the same time, and were in trouble. "Dammit..." the gang leader muttered. "I should have seen this coming." Now it seemed like he had no choice but to accept the offer or risk getting into a scuffle with the bounty hunters and possibly the bounty, himself.

"Looks like I have no choice..." the scraggly gang member grumbled under his breath. "Go bring him to me!" were the next words of the gang leader, of whose underlings would immediately join the henchmen of the bounty hunter leader. Their whole number couldn't be seen in the darkness, but they were all prepared to attack the Hugo should he make any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Fugitive Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fugitive Captured   Fugitive Captured EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 9:46 am

The Bounty Hunter Henchmen would immediately wait for their boss to tell them something before they made any wrong moves, just in case it was something he didn't want. Knowing this and how very well obedient these henchmen were, the bounty hunter leader would speak up to Hugo. "I'm trying to get into the Veritas, and you're going to take me there." It was that plain and simple, really. "I brought you here for him, but I decided that I didn't want to go back out into space, so. I'm coming inside, with all I heard about this place. All this work I did." He shrugged his shoulders casually. "But see, I can't get inside if this goon and his goons get hold of ya first and take off, so. I'd suggest you come with me." He chuckled. "If you know what's good for ya." He did not bid his henchmen to move.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Fugitive Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fugitive Captured   Fugitive Captured EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 4:39 pm

The Valparaiso Denizen gang leader grit his teeth. He didn't want to make any sudden movements before the bounty got away, or the bounty hunters got hold again and upped the price. With things the way they were, if the Valparaiso Denizens acquired the Hugo first, then they wouldn't even need to deal with bounty hunters at all. This hair-brained idea was just crazy enough to work, especially if they got inside the Veritas and the bounty hunters were left outside. "Don't let him get away!" the gang leader cried out.

The Valparaiso gang members all immediately came in kicking and swinging, throwing all types of blows at Hugo from every direction wildly. There were so many punches and kicks, it looked like they were shadowboxing. Yet, each blow was thrown to connect with Hugo in some way, shape or form.

The gang leader looked for a moment to jump in and did so, completely avoiding the subject altogether in the heat of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rita
Magna Teleine the Ivory Lovechrysm :: Crystal Moon; The Eye of Truth
Magna Teleine the Ivory Lovechrysm :: Crystal Moon; The Eye of Truth
Rita

Pisces Female Points : 102
Job/hobbies : Tymon's Female Spirit

Fugitive Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fugitive Captured   Fugitive Captured EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Quote :
Meanwhile, the light undulations of the area gently carrying on, the area was encompassed in the fullness of its spectrum upon ignition with the sound of the Void expelling Tifaret back into the area where she was before, as if nothing happened.

There was a wave of ambiguous light that wafted over the area that was soft and warm, and would illuminate several long strings coming from where the soft colors were emanating from, twinkling like the flashing lights of the city at night dimmed to a vague faintness. The softness of the lights was like a faint aroma, and was enveloping like one, as well. "It Was Me..." an equally as soft Voice spake from beyond the lights' emanance, "... I'm The One That Set This Up." This was the answer to Hugo's question, since it seemed like he'd become familiarized with the Puppet King that had been sent to retrieve him. "I Came On Behalf Of The Veritas To Have Someone Bring Your Ass Into The Veritas." The Voice was the sound of a woman, and seemed to be in command of the entire operation that was going on somehow to kidnap the Hugo from Vescrutia. "I Also Had Them Whoop Your Ass On Purpose."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

Fugitive Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fugitive Captured   Fugitive Captured EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Puppet King, who was the Gang Leader of the Valparaiso Denizens, who were all Puppets, some of which were also Zombies, would be standing by as he facilitated for the one that had set him into motion. Since it seemed like his master was doing the talking, he halted his men from doing anything else to Hugo. "Hol' up." Puppet King halted his Puppets, and the Valparaiso Denizens would stop moving, but keep him surrounded.

"My Mistress has arrived. She's doing the talking now." These words were for both Hugo and the Bounty Hunter Chief, who seemed like he was getting restless with the cutthroat methods. Fortunately, Puppet King didn't have to waste his breath any further now that the real Boss of this specific operation had arrived. He would wait and would not move until or unless she bid.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Fugitive Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fugitive Captured   Fugitive Captured EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:08 pm

Reference: http://vescrutia.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=545&t=7710&sid=443d51e49ea17b57896deb13f67a77f9

Eventually, after standing around for so long with the goods, some other Valparaiso Denizens approached, interested in the transaction being made and seeking to get in on it. They spread out along the borders, essentially ganging up around the perimeter whilst all the commotion was going on, but remained completely unseen and out of anyone's personal vicinity. There exact specific whereabouts were unknown, but they were near enough to know what was going on, themselves, and be involved, technically.

*Technicality
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

Fugitive Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fugitive Captured   Fugitive Captured EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:36 pm

There was a bright flash among the amassed congregation in the general vicinity, which one would have believed to have been the 'Mistress' that was being spoken of, appearing from the light spontaneously and still within its lingering emanation as she drifted toward them with the light growing ever dimmer the closer she drew. Yet, the nearer she got, the more her form became something different, as did her voice, both transmogrifying gradually. "It Was Me..." a clearly more masculine, yet somehow coyly femininely accentuated voice uttered from the withdrawing light and the settling form of the light's image, "... Teus." He folded his arms across his chest with discontent and there was a stale, blank, neutral look on his face with only the tiniest hint of irritation in his deeply furrowed eyebrows. "I Shapeshifted Into My Wife And Hired Some Valparaiso Denizens Who Were Attracted To Me To Become Bounty Hunters And Go And To The Lost World And Bring You Here To The Veritas, And In Exchange I Would Let Them Into The Veritas Along With You." He glazed his eyes to the side, then poked out his lip.

"Remember How I Can Turn Into A Girl?" Hugo might not have remembered that. Nor known who Teus was truly, actually. Sometimes, he forgot that there were all types of things that happened which no one knew about nor understood nor had any comprehensive distinction between, and it was difficult to remember because he was the one that did when he spoke to them from any of his forms. "... Dammit..." he said with a sigh, "Nevermind. Everyone Is Dismissed." At the end of the day, everyone was just working for him, anyway, in some way, shape or form. So, fuck it. If any of the Valparaiso Denizens had anything to say about it, they just weren't getting into the Veritas, and that also meant by taking their lives, if necessary. Teus, on the other hand, after revealing his master plan, as he was known to do, would simply leave this as a means to an end and completely discard it as that.

At that moment, he released everything and everyone of their bindings and disappeared just as spontaneously as he came, leaving this as the Hugo and his family's only entrance into the Veritas. "Go To The 'Forbidden Hotel' If You Need Help." The same wafting light that appeared from ambiguity also sifted up back into it as the lingering radiance of the voice of Teus during his ascent and simultaneous communication. It sounded like a series of magnanimous echoes at different pitches and frequencies followed by the residual force of the fluctuations imploding into a vacuum that was left behind as the light faded and the area went both dark and silent simultaneously, as if someone had swiftly blown out a candlelight.

-End-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fugitive Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fugitive Captured   Fugitive Captured Empty

Back to top Go down

Fugitive Captured
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Reversal Plains; Ambiguous Chaos (Tartarus) :: Valparaiso; the Lawless Land :: Rue; the Warrior's Wasteland :: Valhalla; City of Ruin-
Jump to: