Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Side Stories of the Veritas
Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:42 pm by The Veritas
I've made a lot of stories, scenarios and characters over the entirety of my life and all of them are to be used in the fullness of the Veritas' capacity. With my many mini-series' and doujinshi comics, I will develop and expand their stories individually whilst also using them to progress the entirety of the Veritas, which will move the entire project along much more quickly. That said, these …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Grand Opening; Welcome To The Veritas!
Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:46 pm by The Veritas
(Layout; WIP)

Welcome, One And All, To The Veritas!

We are proud to bring to you the Crystal Realm of all possibility; anything and everything your heart desires made real (more real than you'd ever imagine)! Come and stay for a while. Read the awesome and spectacular adventures of the Tensei Family and all who exist with and are protected by them! This is a place for all Artists of all …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Regarding NPC's
Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:15 pm by Kairo Tensei
This is a simple note to any and all that whatever is in the NPC category is available to be readily RP'd by anyone at any given time upon request. Merely request to RP as any of the NPC's found in the list and the Passwords to access them will be PM'd to you. All are available to be used (Except for Grand Tabritha, naturally.) Enjoy!

Also, if you have any IDEAS for any useful NPC's, feel free …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posters
The Omnipedia (657)

The Veritas (412)

Kairo Tensei (367)

Otherworlders (319)

TATARI Tensei (314)

Mechanica (313)

Overlord Tensei (309)

Vita L'sia (258)

Tear M. Lacrimoso (242)

The Last Sanguimancer (232)

Share | 

The Veritas Chapter 9; Temperance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics

Cat
Libra Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: The Veritas Chapter 9; Temperance   Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:34 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 9; Temperance   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:55 pm

One of the heads of the $yndicate would stand at the appointed destination, waiting for the signal to regroup.

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 9; Temperance   Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:54 pm

Because SIN's presence had already passed by from Temptation when the Fallen Angels were left to their doom, by the time the $yndicate member made it to one of the designated points, there was a Demon Lord already waiting.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 9; Temperance   Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Quote :
Now, the Tyranophant had been onlooking and overseeing the project from beyond the actual world, itself, and was already aware of certain things that perhaps the $yndicate members were not already yet informed of, due to the manner in which the circumstances were set in this environment. Essentially, the Tyranophant, who ruled over the $yndicate altogether, would have specific information that was necessary for their optimal completion that he would waste time giving if he were not from a position of oversight. Knowing each of the $yndicate leaders as who they were when in the mainland of the Veritas gave a type of foresight to the eyes of the Tyranophant. Therefore when the $yndicate leader down the way called out, he would respond instead of one of the other $yndicate leaders.

"Yeah, hold up, it's me, the Tyranophant. I need you to switch places with #2. Change positions and take the Disciples from that Peon over yonder with you. If you're followed, don't worry. Just make sure to tell the person you're switching with before they get there as a heads up. These are your orders."
Back to top Go down
Tao
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 9; Temperance   Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Quote :
"Roger that," the $yndicate member would say once she got word that her orders changed. She did not regard the ugly creature standing in the middle of the field but instead rushed to the Disciples and gathered them up. "Here!" she cried out, yelling to the Peon that was leading them. "Follow me! This way! I will cover you!" She wasted no time in getting them into her hiding place, which was also a secret passage down the mountain that she'd come up from in the first place, which was why she was hiding there. The cover of this area was behind a string of large boulders, and the path descended to lower ground. It was a shortcut, and each of the Disciples, including the Peon, would now be under the care of the $yndicate member, who deftly escaped with them.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased

Monkey
Virgo Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 9; Temperance   Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:55 pm

Quote :
When Belial was finally completely destroyed, because none of his former subordinates came to assist him before his time of death, the very fact that he died and each of them was aware and abandoned him caused a detachment between them due to the degeneration of trustworthiness. In their hearts and minds, each of the remaining Demon Lords were divided by a decay of their own internal soundness. Each of them defecting from each other through the division via Envy brought them all now also suspicion of each other and therefore caused each to act and work independently of one another, even if feigned as though they weren't. Therefore, the new Belials, who were the Demon Lords being Corrupted from the inside out because of how they treated the former Belial before it died, were like him and also no longer concerned with each other due to the decay of the Corruption.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 9; Temperance   Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:52 pm

By the time the $yndicate leader from further up the mountain made her way to the one she was switching places with, he was already prepared for the transition because he was alerted previously. "Alright, I see them!" he cried, starting to run toward the other $yndicate Leader and Disciples. "Tag Out!" He shouted playfully, running in the direction from which each of them had just come now that his own position was being reconfigured to take the place of the one who had just arrived. "I'll hold down the fort up where you were," he continued on, giving proper salutations to the situation. "You can count on me!" After assuring his subordinate that he already knew where to go and what to do, the other $yndicate member took off.

The Veritas Chapter 9; Temperance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1