The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Livewire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange

Orange

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 81

The Livewire  Empty
PostSubject: The Livewire    The Livewire  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Digital FeedBack

Digital FeedBack is a unique skill that allows Orange to take in all types of information and process it really quickly. Her brain is more or less a super computer that houses large amounts of information, this information is used for many different things, such as accessing information or just locating something or someone.

However, the main thing that makes Digital FeedBack unique is its passive ability that allows Orange to take on abilities and skills of other people, monsters, objects, etc. This take on allows her to use those abilities as her own, but in order for her to gain these new abilities she needs to study the person or thing for a set period of time, this allows her to fully copy what she's seeing. (Think of it as the Sharingan)

Now the only drawback to this ability is that Orange can be overloaded with too much information, which will cause her to pass out. So the ability is mostly used in smell bits, so as to gain what she needs bit by bit.

Abilities

Scan: Orange uses her eyes to scan the the person, jotting down everything about their person, such as mannerisms, speech, etc. This ability can also be used to copy a person fighting style and everything, even if the powers aren't added; though with the fighting style dodging is never a problem.
Back to top Go down

The Livewire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Serendipity; The Story's Beginning :: CREATIA HQ; The Creator-
Jump to: