The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Residential Pool

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chroma
Cheshire Cat :: Black Ashli; Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk
Chroma

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 157

Residential Pool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chroma led Orange from her location at the main office off toward the Residential District of the Dusk, where many of the people lived together as a group. The scenery was typical, with rows of houses looking relatively the same with little distinction or diversity between them, made solely to serve the purpose of residence. Yet, in the area, there were other facilities meant for general relaxation, one of which was a public 'pool area.'

"Here," Chroma said, pointing to the generic looking pool, with only a bit of personality to it, "Welcome to the Residential Pool." There were others in other locations far off in the distance, but for each general area within a certain radius, there was at least one pool. "I presume you don't have any swimwear, since you just got here?" Chroma did not have this problem for many reasons.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dusk Citizens
Kami of the Dusk :: Fate Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:27 pm

The man of deep bass in his voice would laugh loudly at the response, with a look in his eye that was sharp and perceptive. "Hahahaa! That's what's up." He eyes the woman up and down a few times, wondering just how she could be thrown around, and which of her plump parts were the best sort of cushion. Yet, he didn't let his wandering eyes get the best of him, since they were on a mission to find someone that was lost. "So, what's your friend look like? Maybe I've seen em around." He raised his hand up to the back of his smooth, bald head and scratched the back of it, looking off to the side a bit, toward his bulky arm, which he was sure to flex as he did so. The tightness of his body was only surpassed by that of the privates of the women who were thinking the same thing as everyone else around here, and he soaked it up like a sponge. "From the way you're talking about her, it seems like you all know how to have a good time, huh?" He chuckled, then raised his hand up with two fingers, rather suggestively, at that. There was a certain curl in his smirk that looked nearly restrained.

The others minded their own business, with the occasional woman turning her head every so often in order to observe the rather meaty specimen that stood plain as day before Orange, just as broad as could be. Even if they were already associating with someone, they had their own thoughts about them that they calculated in secret, not letting on beyond just their sight that they were doing so. With a swift turn of their heads, they continued to talk as if nothing were going on and that nothing happened.

Otherwise, everyone else was more or less minding their own business and enjoying the party that suddenly jumped off between them all. Eventually, there were beach balls that seemed to come out of nowhere, probably from someone deciding to go back home and bring them out of the house, just like with the alcohol. It was a good time.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:51 pm

"Grope you~?" a faint voice jeered, nearly as if speaking directly into Orange's mind. "You mean, like this~?" There was the sound of a very sharp, very quick crack of a whip, then, a moment later, a very swift, very quick crack of skin on skin; namely, a hand upon Orange's rather juicy buttox. Yet, this had did not belong to Chroma, nor anyone that either of them knew. In fact, it was a total stranger, who looked as though he had just about enough to drink and was thirsty for something else, now. Prime target.

"Heeheehee~!" Chroma laughed from her hidden place, finding much enjoyment in the party now as more of a facilitator than and actual participant. She had her own ways of participation that were just fine with her. "Look at them dance..." her voice whispered lasciviously in Orange's ear from a place unknown, nearly seductively, as if restraining some sort of hidden intent. "... Aren't they just so...~~" The lusciously soft whispers of Chroma trailed off in a certain direction that could lead her right to Chroma's actual location. Yet, as it trailed off, she could no longer be heard, and the sentence was left both incomplete and up to interpretation. Sensual distorted moaning could also be heard, but it was mixed into the discord of the rambunctious Dusk Citizens and whatever animal noises they were making at the time, of which Chroma could not help but to continue to laugh about. "Teeheeheehee~!!"
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 81

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 4:21 pm

"She has on a mask and is the only one that stands out, like if we were colors, she'd be the bright one that stood out the most. However, finding her is the problem and I haven't had any luck and that area, so its like super hard now and of course we know how to have a good time haha. She's just super shy, which makes her all the more lovely, mmmm I want her in me, ahhh."

She said as she started to rub her face with her hands, it was just the best feeling in the word, but that would soon be stopped once she felt someone who had no right lay their hands upon her booty! It was like something snapped in her and she lost site of what she was doing and by god was the storm there. She turned around only to see some drunk fool taking a free feel from her booty, a booty she only wanted Chroma to touch, a booty that was solely saved for her pal.

"How dare you touch me, how dare you put you filthy hands on my perfect body, how dare you defile Chroma's perfect waifu! I'll make you pay for this."

It was the one thing that she didn't like and that was for strangers to touch her sweet parts, now she was fine with people she knew doing it, but randoms was a hell to the fuck no. It was at this moment she lost her grip on her own happy side and let the other side take over for just a short moment and once that happened her bloodlust was shot to 100%! Now she wasn't going to kill anyone, it was just a way to let whoever it was that touched her sweet parts know that she could kill them with ease.

(You'll see the Bloodlust at 8 seconds in and just imagine that going on.)

She really tried to keep herself chill, but that was the one rule she didn't like being broken. However, once she made her point and heard Chroma's sweet and sexy voice, she turned back to normal and was back to being stupidly happy.

"Hmm, over there?"

She said as she ran and checked every corner that looked like it could be a hiding spot, even the bathrooms if any were around. She knew it wouldn't take long now since she was focusing now.

“The sadistic narcissist perceives himself as Godlike, ruthless and devoid of scruples, capricious and unfathomable, emotion-less and non-sexual, omniscient, omnipotent and omni-present, a plague, a devastation, an inescapable verdict.”
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 4:54 pm

The burly man that saw what happened when the woman was slapped on the ass by a drunkee found her random bloodlust to actually be attractive. Something like a wild animal that he knew would be great in the bedroom. "... Yeah. A crazy bitch..." In spite of how messed up a majority of them were in the head, when you got them to unleash the crazy in the bedroom, no matter how you had to do it, it was always a good time. It was just a matter of their crazy asses getting attached that wasn't good. They only had one job, and that was to be crazy in the sheets and let out the wild animal they kept hidden. Now, he was really interested in that, since he got a glimpse of it, and wasn't letting this one get away from him. His lips pursed with anticipation, but his abs flexed with restraint. He chuckled.

"A mask, huh? Standing out like a sore thumb?" She shouldn't be too difficult to find, honestly, if she was the ONLY person wearing a mask, and was described as being 'the bright one' of all the colors that stood out. "You must not be doing it right, then, if it's that easy." He huffed chiefly, with a hint of arrogance on his breath. "Let me take a crack at it, then." He followed behind her when he heard her say that she could hear her. Tagging along and finding her was just the same as him finding her, himself, since the reward was the same. He knew what this was, and knew exactly how to get to it, too. His eyes traced the same slapped ass that bounced away, now being patient in and of himself to touch it, since this chick was clearly psycho about doing that, and he didn't want to ruin his chances before he got her right where he wanted her. Still, his sharp eyes did not wander from the true prize, no matter what his lips were muttering at the time. Not one second.

The party raged on.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 5:10 pm

Chroma's laughter wafted over the lofty air filled with intoxication and inebration, which made the once susceptible crowd all the more weak and ripe for the messing. More whispers could be heard, in different sequential order, starting with one that led Orange closer to the direction she was going, "... But I thought you wanted me to grope you~~..." The person that Chroma was pulling the strings of at the time was indeed like an extension of herself as long as the strings were attached, and to only a limited degree of what she wanted to do. She could touch Orange without ever having to actually touch her, and also keep others from ever putting their hands on her at the same time.

The white half of Chroma's mask could be seen in the shadows, with the black one completely unable to be seen. It appeared right before Orange's face, but drifted off out of the darkness as literally only a projection, something like smoke, and wafted off into the crowd to attract their attention. Those who saw would see it disappear, whilst others that were enjoying their drunken stupor would be bid this way and that, with all of their touchy-feely hands hording at Orange like a mass of zombies all searching for the same hunk of flesh at the crack of a whip and silver lines spreading out from overhead, to thin to be initially noticed by the naked eye, especially with the blurred sight of inebriation. The hot, stinking breath of drunkards piled up just as quickly as the grabbing hands did, and soon, there was a whole mess of them coming at Orange everywhere she checked for Chroma, one at a time, but all in order, just like dolls in a dollhouse.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 5:38 pm

Just when she thought she was close to finding Chroma, something happened which threw her off and that was the mask that suddenly vanished, which only made her sigh. She didn't think that things would go on this long, this little game was really starting to annoy her, but she just couldn't lose her pal because it annoyed her. She had a job and that was to keep Chroma safe and sound, no matte what! So that's why she didn't stop her hunt for the sweet Chroma.

"Ugh! This is my fault for not keeping an eye on her, knowing full damn well she'd do something like this and yet here I am looking for her. Well I thought I had her till what I saw vanished and now I feel as if something bad is about to happen."

She turned her head only to see more weird people trying to get all touchy feely with her, it was something she wasn't about to let happen because she only wanted one persons hands on her and we all know who that it. She really didn't have anything to do, she couldn't hurt these people because they were just normal people, so what could she do?

"Hmmm."

The more she looked around the more people showed up, she was running out of places to look and the people were becoming many rather than few. She didn't know how Chroma played, so she couldn't even use her abilities, it was like she was playing dodge ball with her eyes closed and kept on getting hit in the face.

"Hey big guy can you keep these people off of me while I check a few more spots? I really don't want them touching me at all."

That was her request, but she knew it wouldn't be an easy task since she was super hot and starting to sweat a bit, which only many her look hotter.

"Man I cant' keep going like this, pretty soon I'll be cornered and they'll surely have their way with me....wait! That's it! I don't think she's that heartless..."

That was when the idea hit her, even though she wouldn't like it whatsoever, it was the only thing she could think of that would make Chroma come out of hiding. She was going to put herself in danger of being touched by random people and if Chroma had a heart she wouldn't let this happen.

"Big guy, change in plan. I'm going to let them swarm me and well...have their way and I'm sure my pal will show up and stop them. This is a 10-90% chance of working, but here I go.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 6:09 pm

"Say what?!" The man said, once Orange pretty much gave everyone consent to have their way with her. Immediately, when he knew he was going to get what he wanted, he actually wanted first dibs on that ass, way before any of the drunkees could do so. "Naw, you don't wanna do that," he said. "These people can't eat it right." He would, after KNOWING he was going to actually have his way with her, start to become very aggressive toward the intoxicated ones, pretty much using all of his bulk to knock them away and clear them out, only so that he could, himself, cop his own feel. "Yeah, girl, you need someone that knows how to work the tongue a little bit..." he pushed up on her, rather assertively so, up to a wall, in fact, with his chest pressed up against her, and flexed tightly. "... Someone who can really show you what that booty can do under the covers, yeah?" He licked his lips, looking like he were about to take a bite out of her, now that he had her right where he wanted her...

Yet, the other Dusk Citizens, who were in a drunken stupor, and now, in a drunker rage since they'd been shoved and knocked around by this big guy, would come up behind him and pull him away. They, too, wanted a piece of this Orange action, and some just wanted to give the big bald guy a piece of their mind for him acting so arrogant, like he owned the place. So, without too much hesitation, a fight broke out, and soon that fight became an actual little mob of people crowding around both spectating and instigating AND participating. "YEAAAH BREAK HIS HEAD OFF." They screamed out random antagonizing things that didn't make sense, but fueled the flames all the same. "BACK OF THE KNEE!! BACK OF THE KNEE!!!" It was clear that they were all rather incoherent, but now the big guy was in a fight.

The party raged on, yet the rage in the party also raged on. Things were getting out of hand rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 6:33 pm

"Looks like the jig is up!" Chroma finally shouted, standing up atop the canteen, where she'd been hiding all along, and pulling strings right above the heads of everyone else. "They're getting out of hand now." Chroma's little bit of fun, inclusive to Orange's own fun, had now actually broken out into a serious fight that was considered actually something that she, as a leading official, needed to deal with rationally and coherently. She raise her hand up to her mask and muttered something incoherent, then immediately cut all her strings on all the people that had now lost control, and that she no longer had control over. "Well, it was fun while it lasted, but..." Chroma hopped into the air and immediately flickered away, only for her flickering image to leave a trail of after images that were slowly fading away on the ground, leading away from the actual area where the party was getting out of hand. Orange's only trace back to Chroma were the flickering images that were fading away, as well as the still giggling laughter that was all in the wake of her slowly fading images. No one saw her because everyone was distracted with their own petty squabbles, which served as the perfect cover, since everyone thought their own rage was more important than actually paying attention. The best blind spot is the attentive rage of another in the complete opposite direction. It would be as though she were never there, yet, waaay off in the distance, the glimmering white eye could be seen looking on from afar. It seemed like she was communicating with someone.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Having so much happen so fast was something that took her by surprise, it was like she caused a mass commotion, but hey it seemed to have gotten everyone off of her butt for the moment and that's all she needed. So with that being the case, she quickly made a break for it once she saw what looked like Chroma.

"Oh no you ain't getting away from me this time! I've been though enough of this game and we're going to have a nice long talk, while I suck on your toes Chroma."

She said as she started to follow the trail that was left behind, even though she had to be quick before the trail vanished and she'd lose her pal once again.

“The sadistic narcissist perceives himself as Godlike, ruthless and devoid of scruples, capricious and unfathomable, emotion-less and non-sexual, omniscient, omnipotent and omni-present, a plague, a devastation, an inescapable verdict.”
Back to top Go down
Phantoms

Phantoms

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 7:39 pm

It wasn't long after the fight broke out that the special task force of the Dusk, the Phantoms, moved in on command of their leader, who issued and order whilst making the escape on her own. Sooner rather than later, a whole line of masked faces, rowed up all up and down the entrances and exits of the residential pool area would, in their uniform appearance, move into the area in a well organized manner, with their dark cloaks and attire all blending in a similar fashion as their faces. It looked like the same face sprawled about a large shadow, whose mass was the large body of operatives that mobilized on the unruly Dusk Citizens. The brawling citizens would be handled deftly on that note, whilst the chiefs of the units that appeared would be meeting with the head, Chroma, herself.

"We have the area secure, ma'am," one of the chiefs would say. "Breaking up the disturbance now." When everyone was docile, they would, more or less, be sent home or taken into custody should they be too unfit or unwell to return to their homes safely, or allow others to do so, as well. "We'll take it from here." They responded quickly to the call, and just as quickly would they dispel the flames of the could-be riot before it entered the streets of the Dusk. The pool was on lock, and the disturbance, completely isolated.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:00 pm

"Oh come on! Like seriously! You know what? Fuck it."

Since the place was now locked down, it was pointless for her to keep running after Chroma; she knew it she tried to force her way out that it would only lead to problems she didn't need at the moment. So she just stopped running and started walking towards the exit, hoping she'd get out without any problems and what have you.

"Well this is something you don't see everyday and yet I still enjoyed myself in a way. Hmmm, Chroma can we talk or are you still gonna run from me? Because my legs hurt and I really don't want to keep chasing after you when these people are around, they look like the type to shoot first and ask questions later."

She said as she approached the exit gate.

Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Chroma stood outside the exits overseeing her units move in and diffuse the situation, with the chiefs reporting in. "Good work, men," she said, saluting them off. "I leave the rest to you."

At that moment, she would look off to the distance and see that Orange was finally making her way out. "Let her through," Chroma said with a giggle, beckoning Orange over to her. "Did you have fun? That was fun, wasn't it?" After having so much work to do involving running the Phantoms, Chroma needed vacations like that. Though, it was just about time for her, as the head of an organization, to actually get back to doing that, no matter what sort of 'fun' Orange wanted to have around the town.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:16 pm

After finally making it out, she sighed a bit, that whole thing was one big mess and yet still she found it to be somewhat fun in a way; even if she didn't have the best personal time with Chroma like she wanted. She looked at everything behind her and sighed again as she walked over to her pal with a big smile on her face, since everything was done and over with, she could have that one on one time with sweet sweet Chroma.

"The only fun I wanna have is with you and by that I mean I want you pressed up on me, rubbing your soft hands all up and down my body and telling me that you'll always love me and I'll be your personal doll forever."

This time her nose didn't bleed like it should have, which was weird all in itself, but she paid it no mind. She just wanted to do the nasty with Chroma and relax afterwards. It was the one thing she wanted more then anything at the moment.

"Chroma please touch me and make me feel good hehee."

Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:02 pm

Chroma looked at Orange with a blank expression, then turned around and started walking away rather swiftly. As she walked, images of her body were left behind, but all in all, it seemed like Chroma, at this point, was doing everything in her power to escape the lewdness of Orange, who, to Chroma, was like those other perverse Dusk Citizens that tried touching her.

A cold wind blew.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:12 pm

"Ouch. That actually hurt my feelings a bit, like the cold shoulder is a harsh, but I guess I brought it on myself hehe."

She laughed a bit, she knew that she was being annoying, but that's just how she acted around some people. It was more or less her way of dealing with being awkward whenever she talked to people, however she didn't want Chroma to think that she was just a dumbass who only had one thing on her mind.

"Sorry Chroma. Not sure if it means anything, but I'm super sorry for being weird and creepy!"

She didn't have anywhere to go to be honest; she was just following Chroma around because she had nothing to do and nowhere to go. So with Chroma leaving, she stayed where she was, maybe she didn't need to follow her anymore since she was sure she was annoyed with her, wouldn't be the first time after all.

"Wonder what I should do now? And I suppose since she's leaving that my clothes will return back to normal heh."

Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:34 pm

Chroma, of course, was still within earshot as she darted off, but preferred to keep a rather steady distance away from Orange due to the nature of her feelings and single-tracked mind. "Follow me, you dunce." Chroma had things in mind for being able to provide ample living space for Orange, and where the two of them could spend time together, but not in the manner that perhaps she was expecting nor as often as she may have desired. "I'm heading back to the HQ because I have work to do. If you really have nowhere to go and have no intention of exploring, then you can come live in the DSF building, but you'll have to work as one of the Phantoms in order to earn your keep." Chroma ran a stand up business that her father passed down to her, and she wouldn't just go off shirking her duties just because an old friend popped up and had nothing to do. She had actual serious important business that couldn't be put off, because it put off a lot of other people and things that were important to the functioning of the actual Dusk, itself. "You'll have to learn to make more friends BESIDES just the boss of a major operation, considering that the boss is still the boss and has work to do." There were tons of places in the Dusk to mingle and tons of things to do that would be fun OTHER than spending time with Chroma 24/7. "If you're one of the Phantoms and staying in the building, you'll get your ample living conditions and have your time seeing me, and always have something to do, and get to explore the Dusk on missions, and get powers and whatever else. Just like old times." That was the best offer that Chroma, herself, could give Orange. "If you don't like it, then I don't know what to tell you, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:42 pm

"Say no more hehe."

Just when that was said, she was already 5 steps behind Chroma, she was all for working for her and doing something to make herself useful to her and what have you. She was now super happy that she could spend time with Chroma, even if it wasn't the time she wanted, it was better then nothing in her mind.

"I'm at your beckon call Boss."

Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:50 pm

"Cool. Things get awesomer from here." With that, Chroma and Orange, with their newfound understanding, were off back to the HQ, so Orange could get herself set up and get adjusted to the other Phantoms and learn the ropes of the Dusk and the Phantom Unit as an operation.

( https://theveritas.forummotion.com/t1203-spectral-stations-phantom-living-quarters-orange#9831 )
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 4:15 am

The Servicemen came to inspect the area from out of the Dusk with predetermined and predefined orders indifferent to what was going on around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Residential Pool   Residential Pool - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Residential Pool
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Mutualization; Collaboration & Cooperation-
Jump to: