The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

NeoZero World Armory Inventory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

NeoZero World Armory Inventory Empty
PostSubject: NeoZero World Armory Inventory   NeoZero World Armory Inventory EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:37 pm

(Because I just had to. xDD )

Kageskin: A jacket, vest, or some sort of skin that increases all capabilities to the power of a 'Kami' as long as you are wearing it. However, once you take it off, you will return to your normal level of what you were before you put it on, so if you wish for growth, do not wear it.

Requirements: ???

Chameleocloak: A jacket, robe, cloak or something of the sort that will not completely mask the presence of whatever is wearing it, but also alter its elemental affinity, tangibility and visibility to whatever level they wish at any given time as long as they wear the Chameleocloak.

Requirements: ???
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

NeoZero World Armory Inventory Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeoZero World Armory Inventory   NeoZero World Armory Inventory EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:43 am

Armor and Shields

Pressure Armor
Cosmicape
Heavy Armor
Shining Armor
Shield Armor
Double Armor
Strong Armor
Needle Armor
Arm Shield
Helmet
Headguard
Reflect Armor
Crystal Armor
Mech Armor

Pants

Crazy Dukes
Feral Shorts
Savage Pants
Back to top Go down

NeoZero World Armory Inventory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe-
Jump to: