The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tina's Birthday; 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Tina's Birthday; 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tina's Birthday; 2   Tina's Birthday; 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 4:25 pm

The Veritas reached the mark of its second year. Though time was still not completely synchronized, even with the Keeper in his place, the Veritas knew the appointed times and dates, especially her own. Time is relative, and her aging may not have matched up with the aging of everything residing inside of or outside of her vicinity.

"Happy Birthday To The Veritas," she droned, concentrating her consciousness on the Pumpkin Town. "I Will Celebrate My Birthday, In The Spirit Of The Great Spirit, Here In This Town." Tina, herself, was aware of what was going on in and around the Veritas, as well as the special occasion that was happening in tandem with her own birthday. So, for her birthday, she would do what she wanted; enjoy what was going on and participate in it actively, this time. "I Will Have Lots Of Fun." Participation and inclusion was her favored and desired present.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Tina's Birthday; 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tina's Birthday; 2   Tina's Birthday; 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Tina started to remodel herself, because she thought of a more convenient configuration for her shape and form that was much more structurally aesthetically pleasing to herself and others. "Hooray. I Get To Dress Up And Look Nice." Tina began to move the Eight Hands of Tabrith and reshape the Veritas as she saw fit, working the earth with her hands and forging a new landscape as desired in her image, as part of her own living flesh, itself.

"The Veritas :: Standby."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Points : 550

Tina's Birthday; 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tina's Birthday; 2   Tina's Birthday; 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 7:39 pm

Tina's A.I., O.S. Tina, would be bid by The Veritas to go out and measure the land using the Pieces that were already set up for her in the Grand Tabritha Argus Card System. "White Rabbit!" Tina called out to her Manual, as her presence manifested into the normal humanshape that it was when inserted into the Veritas. She hovered above the land that the Veritas was focused on consciously and took the form of her actual conscious version of herself actively being active in her own territory; O.S. Tina, herself.

The several different O.S. Tinas that were generated all around would begin to monitor the Veritas and do the Maintenance that was required, such as keeping the citizens in all areas, including the Moons, up to speed, and sorting out all of the data in every Account. "Should be done by the 9th Moon," she checked off, as if she had already been anticipating these things and none of it was a surprise to her. "Looks like the Archival data will clean up nicely, as well. These are good things. It really is cleaning up nicely!" In spite of the major blots that were coming, everything else seemed to be just fine all around, and well fit into the Code. She smiled. "Alright, time to Launch The Assault." That was Tina's favorite thing to do ever since her father created it, but because there were never crises such as what were going on with all the blotting out, she didn't often get to use it.

Each of the O.S. Tinas would immediately get to work during their runthrough, whilst the Original waited for the White Rabbit of the Argus Card System to come to her call. All the while, she was writing notes and smiling knowingly to herself, nearly humming a birthday tune for herself. She was certainly pleased with her presents as they were, and was ready to unwrap them.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

Tina's Birthday; 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tina's Birthday; 2   Tina's Birthday; 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 7:49 pm

"You called, Mistress?" the White Rabbit, known to the Veritas as 'Ai~Yon Universe,' would manifest in his True form as the Forbidden White Rabbit of the Veritas, made for going over the land, itself, rather than the other White Rabbits of its kind that only ran through single lines of Code and not the System, itself.

"We've been waiting a while."
Tina's Birthday; 2 White_10

Their start in Valparaiso was only so successful, and the White Rabbit was getting somewhat tired of remaining in stasis. Thus, when it was summoned to O.S. Tina's aid, it was looking most relieved.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Points : 550

Tina's Birthday; 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tina's Birthday; 2   Tina's Birthday; 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:46 pm

"Lead the Delta Townsfolk all the way to the Khoya Village beyond the Eternal Desert," Tina commanded, giving the White Rabbit exact coordinates and orders to carry out, as it needed in order to function properly. "The Ones That Are Malignant Are To Be Sent To The Valley Of Dry Bones, And Divided From The Group," she forewarned, already being aware of how the transition was going to be held. Data showed that this happened before, and during that time, there was a crossing point that there was to be a great divide, after a certain level of buildup. "I'll also mark out the other locations I want you to check after I leave the Data inscribed for you." Tina opened up a holographic screen and started pointing at different locations at what looked like a map of the area, and in this spots, in the actual Veritas, the exact points would begin to glow with a line of Code. "You should have full control until I change the settings, and also your abilities." Wherever Tina placed one of the markers, the Code in that marker would bestow the White Rabbit with both instructions and equipment to check. "You May Begin."
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

Tina's Birthday; 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tina's Birthday; 2   Tina's Birthday; 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:58 pm

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA I LOVE YOU!!!" Kairo Tigen cried out as he warped in and placed his designated Card down in the area, then warped off.

Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

Tina's Birthday; 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tina's Birthday; 2   Tina's Birthday; 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 12:23 am

"As you wish, Mistress," the White Rabbit said, bowing to O.S. Tinasanti as she bid him off and continued her work. "And, a very Happy Birthday to you, my dear! From me AND your Father!" The White Rabbit was the Royal Servant of Kairo Tensei before he was to O.S. Tina, and had brought her yet another message from he, as his messenger, about her good tidings on and for her birthday.

The White Rabbit smiled warmly, starting off on his journey through the Veritas. "Now, where is that impetuous daughter of mine...?" He looked up to the stars to see where the 'Rabbit' had aligned itself, and started to walk in that direction. "That girl..." he muttered, wondering what sort of mischief Shiro was into, being out of interstellar alignment like this. He departed out of the Pumpkin Town hastily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tina's Birthday; 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tina's Birthday; 2   Tina's Birthday; 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tina's Birthday; 2
Page 1 of 1