The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Archdeacon :: Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Points : 550

Archdeacon :: Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Archdeacon :: Ceremony   Archdeacon :: Ceremony EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Archdeacon :: Ceremony Ceremo10
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Archdeacon :: Ceremony   Archdeacon :: Ceremony EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 12:30 am

The White Rabbit set up for the grand celebration of the birthday of the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Archdeacon :: Ceremony   Archdeacon :: Ceremony EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 11:59 am

Where the White Rabbit was standing, having been very patient in the timeless city for longer than perhaps even he knew, a stream of data would sift into physical form before him as a woman in a skin-like bodysuit, completely black and with many glowing rune-like markings all up and down it, from the feet to the neck. Her long, straight silver hair shimmered like crystal in the Crystal City of the Dawn's glittering shine. O.S. Tinasanti, otherwise known as 'The Argus' that watched over all the planet and a great deal of the universe would now stand before him. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Ai~Yon," she said, knowing that in realtime, she was very late to her own celebration. "But as you know, there were many important matters that had to be tended to." Fortunately time was irrelevant in the Crystal City, because of the nature of the temporal stasis of the atmosphere. Even if time seemed like it was moving, it was actually always still, and therefore, even though much time had passed beyond the Dawn, inside of it, it was still Tina's birthday. "I suppose you have an idea of what festivities we shall be dealing with? I already have come with predetermined orders, you know, that I wish to incorporate into my own celebration."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Archdeacon :: Ceremony   Archdeacon :: Ceremony EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:38 pm

As the White Rabbit, called 'Ai~Yon Universe,' was setting up the interior of the Crystal City of the Dawn, Crysteria, for the arrival of the mistress of the planet, she would manifest before him just as he was drawing up from the ground a large pillar of crystal shaped out of and attached to the actual ground, itself. "Ah, there you are!" He said with surprise, his fur, white and shimmering like crystal, glistening just as her own hair. "You're late for a very important date, aren't you, young lady?" he jested, chuckling to himself. "I nearly believed you wouldn't show at all." This form he had taken on, which was in the likeness of an anthropomorphic rabbit with exceptionally long ears and fine robes upon him like those of a lord, was only just a shape that the Origami Crystalmoon, which was the White Rabbit's true form, had become for the sake of the projects to be accomplished in the Veritas.

"The Dawn looks rather barren compared to the rest of the planet, would you not say?" Ai~Yon, whose eyes had just as much range of foresight as the Argus, herself, had already foreseen the fullness of the land and its goings on. "The Dusk is looking active. Not to mention, the Delta is having an Evacuation Procedure. It is ample time to make our moves whilst the citizens are in motion." He raised his hand up into the air and before him, just beside the first pillar, which looked like a finely designed roman column, another in its exact image would shoot up from the ground, also made of crystal. "I've also taken the liberty of returning the golem, the Tundra, to its place as part of the Dawn. Certainly, the Fortress and the City of which it carries is just as potent as it was in the days of yore." The very same 'Tundra' that was its own isolated dimension utilized by the young 'Priere' was in fact the very Crystal City of the Dawn that they stood upon right now. Though in her youth, she did not realize that she was given this Fortress City as an isolated dimension for the sake of combat, now, 'The Tundra' was back in its rightful place and prepared to protect the Veritas as a whole by the Crystal City of Dawn. "That is to say; everything is in order, milady. Ready on your command." He bowed before her humbly with a smile on his face, ready to serve the royal family.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Archdeacon :: Ceremony   Archdeacon :: Ceremony EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 1:02 pm

"Wonderful news, Ai~Yon!" Tina exclaimed, clasping her hands together with joy. "Yes, then it seems as though all is prepared!" She was quite aware of what she desired to do, and the report given her by the White Rabbit was just fitting for it. One thing, in particular, piqued her interest about the Evacuation going on in the Delta. "Hmmmm," she pondered, finding that to be useful. "Ai~Yon!" She commanded, suddenly straightening up and becoming more authoritative, "See to it that those Delta Townsfolk that are being cleared out of the city make it to the Dawn. Not all, but a select few. Then, I want you to perform a standard walkthrough of the planet. Report back to the Crystal Goddess when you're done. That is substantial enough for my terms of celebration." As cut and dry as it seemed, to one such as herself, this was actually rather exciting and quite the desirable gift for her. Nigh absolute perfect, in fact. "Think of how beautiful the Crystal City will be when we are done~! And, all the Veritas~!" The Argus was capable of seeing very far into the distant future, due to the nature of the collective consciousness that was the oneness that was she. Seeing through the eyes of each of her lower restrictions and every one of the 'Sisters' as the culmination of each of them, she could see the fruits of the labors of the planet all coming together like a finely woven spider web.

"Oh, and before I overlook it," she said mindfully, raising up her finger, "We are also scheduled to perform a harvest of the crops of the planet. Ergo, this means when you begin the walkthrough, I will be needing a full report to send back to the Crystal Pyramid so that Father may assort the reapings and deal with them as he may." She waggled her finger authoritatively. "That is very, very important, so be sure to keep me updated! If you should so need to, you are not bound to remain in your form as the 'White Rabbit.' You may assume your true form anytime you deem necessary, though before the eyes of the masses, or as a 'stationary' value, it is best to simply remain as the 'White Rabbit.' When you've brought the Delta Townsfolk of choice up to the Dawn to inhabit Crysteria, start the harvest in the Dusk. You know all the Rabbit Holes that have been left for you by design of Father, so be sure to check every single one!" When O.S. Tina had finished with her instructions, she placed her hands on her hips and gave an exasperated sigh of relief. "Alright, I believe that does it, then." She nodded her head a few times, reviewing the data in her head to ensure that she was correct. "If you have any problems that stem beyond your jurisdiction, have the Crystal Goddess in charge of the Tundra launch 'The Assault.' That is what 'The Tundra' was made for, as I know you know." Because 'The Tundra' was sent to Triere via an isolated dimensional space in the past, it was not of its full strength when they were in the Lost World. Now, however, as it is reunited with the Dawn, the Fortress City is of its greatest configuration, meaning that it can both protect the people who enter it and also be of use for militant operation.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Archdeacon :: Ceremony   Archdeacon :: Ceremony EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 1:11 pm

The White Rabbit listened carefully to the orders given to him by his mistress, saying not a word, but keeping a smile on his face. When she was finished he would acknowledge her by saying, "Yes, Milady..." And immediately started on his way to the Delta. "We have a long journey ahead..." Yet, the White Rabbit was excited for it, for, the journey was his favorite part. He hated to be in stasis and rather loved the land and being able to see it. For too long, he was naught but a stagnant crystal in the deep recesses of Creation, doing nothing but creating and having no means of actually enjoying what was created from the Crystal. Now, by the grace and goodness of the Tensei, he was able to enjoy Creation and still be Creation, itself, without having to be isolated or stuck as a mere crystal binding dimensions and pouring out what would inhabit them. He was free from his almighty, yet cruel prison, and he would not waste any of his freedom being bound in one spot again. He took his time making his way to the Delta, on foot, no less, despite having all such capability to travel instantaneously. For, when one who has all such power wishes to enjoy the fruits of the land, the actual experience, itself, was much more rewarding than the power. He would savor his journey like a fine meal, and walked with shining eyes toward the Crystal Bridges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archdeacon :: Ceremony   Archdeacon :: Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Archdeacon :: Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Tempora Aeterna; Eternalism Hill :: Crysteria; the Crystal Central City of Dawn-
Jump to: