In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Statistics
We have 167 registered users
The newest registered user is Yoshikage

Our users have posted a total of 18221 messages in 2925 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

It Is Time; Orange

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chroma
Cheshire Cat :: Black Ashli; Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: It Is Time; Orange   Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chroma, the head of the DSF, led her newest recruit and old friend, Orange, to the Dusk Clock Tower, 'Nephthys.' This clock tower, which was the most prominent point in all the Dusk, and the most distinguishing landmark in and of all the city; an enormous towering clock tower of all crystal, with a clock face that had the normal 12 scores and a single 13th mark in the dead center.

Orange should have been right behind Chroma, where she could tell her about the next steps of becoming a 'Personal Guard' for Chroma, herself, as she so said she wished to be.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Orange

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:14 pm

"Sorry about that maid bot, please don't be mad if you can still hear anything."

She was happy that she won her little fight and got something out of it, which was awesome because she didn't have any other abilities except the ones she just got. So things turned out good, but she knew in order to stand by a God, that she would need to step her training up to the next level and not waste any time.

That's when she got the idea to fight the one being that she wanted to be like the most and with that in mind she needed to ask the one in charge to see if it were possible.

"Hey, is it possible for you to summon Takehaya Susanoo? If so, that's who I want to fight next and if not than I will fight 100 maid bots with elemental based abilities and strength enhance abilities. I have to get stronger, I have to for her sake."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:58 pm

The request to face a god was foreign to Mechanica, but not out of realm of her construction. She recited of data as it was listed in the Veritas.

"There Is A Susano'o Of The Veritas. There Is Also The Many Manifestations Of Susano'o As An Entity Throughout Time And Space. The Gods, In All Their Forms, Are More Than Just One Entity, But Are A Large Body Of Smaller Entities That Are Limited To The Comprehension Of Mortals, Who Recreate Them And Extend Their Bodies."

There were tons of Susano'os that existed, yet all of them were the same one Susano'o, just like with any god or goddess that was created and recreated infinitely.

"Therefore, Your First Request Must Be More Specific. I Can Construct A Susano'o Out Of My Mechanica, Using The Information Of Susano'o. Or, I Can Open Up Time And Space And Bring One Of The Lesser Ones From Beyond. Or, I Can Bring To You The Original. Or, I Can Bring To You The Veritas' Version. All Are Different, Yet All Are The Same, Which Is Why You Must Specify Your Request."

Otherwise, if a resolution could not be found, the 100 Servicemaids would be generated for Orange's training.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Monkey
Virgo Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:06 pm

"Bring me Susanoo, the God of the storm, brother of Amatersu and Tsukuyomi from the Japanese God list. That should be more then enough information for you to do what I asked. He's the one I wish to fight, not any other veneration of him, just him."

She said once more, this was a simple response and since this was the only Susanoo she wanted to fight and not any other copy she waited for it to take place. She was feeling something, but sh kept it to herself and took a seat on the ground waiting.

"Now lets make a show!"

“The sadistic narcissist perceives himself as Godlike, ruthless and devoid of scruples, capricious and unfathomable, emotion-less and non-sexual, omniscient, omnipotent and omni-present, a plague, a devastation, an inescapable verdict.”
Back to top Go down
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:50 pm

"So Be It."

Mechanica's gears would stretch out and lock into place, seemingly with something invisible, and they began to spin rapidly. The turning gears tore open a portal into the heavens, where the Angels lived, and from out of heaven would come one of the Angels; 'Susano'o-no-Mikoto.' Mechanica would remain standing by, keeping the gateway open and closing it after Susano'o, who is an Angel, would appear.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:59 pm

"Wooh, that's cool. However, lets not waste time on being in shock and awe."

Since he was now here, it was time to start the fight that she wanted and boy was she ready to fight this guy. Fighting him was something she wanted to do because she knew that she could learn a lot from someone like him, in terms or many things and not just abilities, but life lessons and so on and so forth.

"To start things off, how about I go first."

She said as she brought her hand up to face level and opened it and in doing so electricity would start so serge in her hand. Once she hand enough of it, she fired off a stream of electricity at Susanoo.

"Heh. I'm so geeked right now I could fangirl at any moment."

“The sadistic narcissist perceives himself as Godlike, ruthless and devoid of scruples, capricious and unfathomable, emotion-less and non-sexual, omniscient, omnipotent and omni-present, a plague, a devastation, an inescapable verdict.”
Back to top Go down
The Angels

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:37 pm

So, once again, Susano'o would descend from heaven and into the earth.

Yet, this land did not seem to be the earth of legend, nor was it the earth of memory. The ancient deity, in fact, saw that this looked much like the womb from whence the other gods and goddesses were born, and, during his coming, harbored divine wisdom of his heavenly place beyond the knowledge of mortals.

He stood as a giant, hovering over the platform; sword in hand. His eyes bulged with the fury of a powerful storm; the same rage of his destruction in times of lore. His nose flared with ferocity, and his mouth curled downward with a prominent point at either end of his lips. With a flowing kimono like that of the water, and long hair pinned up in a traditional Japanese fashion to match, the god of the sea and storms, this Angel of beyond, would bellow, "Why Have You Summoned Me?"

The stare of the god of storms was enough to neutralize the electricity with a bolt of his own; the mere flashing of his eyes and the fury of his heart being the equivalent of a great bolt of lightning. Orange's attack was nullified and completely ineffective.

"WHY Have You Summoned Me?!" Susano'o bellowed, his voice crashing like thunder simultaneously with his flashing eyes. Electricity streamed from the edges of his eyes, and his gaze was sharp and bold. The very thundering of his voice would shake the area, and from the flaring of his nose, would flares of fire spurt from it in his fury. He did not touch the ground nor did he lower himself, but he looked down with a mighty intensity at the puny one before him.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:13 pm

Seeing that this was the real deal, she took a small step backwards and quickly got on both hands and knees and bowed her head with the maximum respect. She just had to at this point since it was him, the man she wished to learn so much from standing right before her. Even if he was scaring the living crap out of her, she still felt really happy and really scared at the same time and her attack, well that was a waste of time truth be told and she knew it wouldn't work.

"Forgive me for attacking you and believe that it was not a act of valance towards you oh great one. I have summoned you here because I wish to learn from you, I wish you become the successor of your will so that I may protect someone close to me. I do not ask this for myself, but for the sake of someone else. Please teach me, teach me so that I can become a person worthy to wild you power and blade."

She said with conviction and without fear. She had to get better and the only way to keep some like her princess who was a God safe was to learn from someone close enough to a God and that was Susanoo himself. With all of that being said, she waited for the answer, still showing respect by keeping her head bowed down and remaining on her hands and knees.

Back to top Go down
The Angels

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:12 pm

"You Have Submit Before The Lord," the great Angel of the East spake, "Lord Susano'o-no-Mikoto. Therefore, You Will Be Spared Before Him." Still, his eyes seemed to wield a powerful storm in them that could, at any moment, rear up again, as would his great ferocity and anger.

"You Wish For The Blessings Of A God," he recited, knowing well how many have summoned him and called upon he and his brethren across the great vastness of the ethereal plane simply for some sort of blessings countless times over the eons; as all mortals did to every deity that should so ever grace them. "Yet, What God Would Bless A Mere Mortal With No Offering? Know Ye Not Of The Lord?" Most mortals were vastly ignorant; this, the gods dealt with constantly, and were burdened with regularly, as a curse from the true one God that many of them denounced in order to take His name and title, even when warned against it. None could break free of the mortals, no matter how much they longed to do so, and things like this constantly occurred. Some had fallen and become demon gods, which the other gods and goddesses had to face, because they slaughtered mortals against the one God's will. Susano'o, who was aware of his place after dealing with his kin, and his Father and Mother, who were greater gods than he, was aware that slaughtering the mortals without just cause would cause him to fall from grace again. Such dishonor would not be tolerated before a great one.

"If You Desire My Blessing," He spake, with a voice that commanded all attention and authority, "Then You Will Do My Bidding And Prove Yourself Worthy Of Such A Generous Blessing." This was customary among the gods, whether or not mortals knew nor understood with their limited capacity for the heavenly beings and their laws, customs, practices and mannerisms; such was a great divide between the two beings. "I Sense My Siblings Have Rested In This Land, Among Many Other Gods And Goddesses That Have Come To This 'New Heaven.' Therefore Go Out Into This Land, Of Which We Can View From The Beyond, And Seek Out The One That My Brother, Tsukuyomi, Has Found Rest In. Do Not Inform My Sister, Amaterasu, Of Your Doings." The gods had their own lives and their own issues that were way and far above the heads of the mortals, who often, when they called for their blessings, were used to carry them out in order to exact Equivalent Exchange, which the deities were well aware of due to the cosmic laws they were bound to follow due to the nature of their being. "When You See Him, Tell Him That His Brother, Lord Susano'o-no-Mikoto, Has Bid Thee To Him And Bring Me Proof Of Your Interactions With Him. When I See You Have Done This, I Will Bless The Item You Bring To Me With A Fragment Of My Power." These were the terms of the agreement for the exchange.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:42 pm

"Gotcha. I'll go and do just that. Hey Mechanica I need you to teleport me to a location where Tsukuyomi could be or let me go out for a minute so I can look for'em, would that be cool? I mean it won't be long so you don't have to worry about me hehe."

It was something she agreed to because she needed to advance in her training and move on to the next level. So if fining Susanoo's kin was needed, she would set out on the path to do so and would bring proof of her findings.

"Step by step and soon enough I'll be worthy to protect her."

Back to top Go down
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:03 pm

"Follow The Trail Of Gears Out Into The Dusk," Mechanica would instruct Orange. "There, You Will Find Many Of My Servants; My Children, The Mechanica, Which Are Already Set To Assist You On Your Journey." The offspring of Mechanica, thusly named the Mechanica, were all of the machines of the Veritas, and any other mechanical entity that should enter the Veritas. They were all known as 'Mechanica,' even if they were not assimilated with Mechanica or were known by different names from different realms. To the machines of this world, all were known as 'Mechanica' by default; something like a species of creature was known as one thing to themselves and another to beings outside of their own species.

After Mechanica gave her instruction, and both she and Susano'o were finished speaking, many more crystal gears would hover from beyond the darkness, suddenly fading into visibility and aligning themselves at the platform; the largest crystal gear that Orange was standing on. They would lock themselves in place with the other cogs at their grooves, and suddenly, they would begin to turn. As they turned, a light appeared at the end of the path they had created, which was the exit out of the Clock Tower's infinite space and time and back into the gateway of the Dusk.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:10 pm

"Thank you so much. I'll be back in a flash!"

She said as she took off towards the exit. It was time to find a person and then come back here and train some more; things were pretty great for the most part even if she had to travel.

"Hmm, maybe... Maybe it would work out like that or not. Meh."

Back to top Go down
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:07 am

By the time Orange exited the Clock Tower, Nephthys, she would be right back at the gate standing at the foot of it, in the street of the Dusk. Waiting for her there, right in front, just as Mechanica said, was one of her Mechanica; A Biomechanica known as the 'Biomutt.'

It was about the size of a car in both length and height and would serve as Orange's transportation whilst she was searching for her target. It was stationed right before her as soon as she walked out so that she couldn't miss it.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:39 pm

Once she made it out, she noticed some weird looking thing in front of her. She had many questions, but didn't care for the answers so she quickly hopped on the thing and pointed in a direction.

"To Tsukuyomi!"

Back to top Go down
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:39 pm

The Biomutt would, after being commanded by Orange, immediately turn on its sensors on its vibration sensing horn that served as its nose. It made a noise and took off down the street of the Dusk to a random location. It would begin sniffing for clues as to what the best route to Tsukuyomi was. Something like a GPS system that translated the transmitted waves that were received from its horn served as its brain, so, when it picked up on the best route, it would begin moving in that direction automatically until the best route shifted, something like being on Auto-Pilot.

The next destination that was best from directly out of the Dusk City was to any Serviceman, as all the Dusk Mechanica would be programmed to know with their 'Dusk Level' capacity. So, to ask for help from a Serviceman that patrolled the streets of the Dusk regularly, along with the other variable Mechanica, was the best option possible from here for this specific Mechanica to do for Orange.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:11 pm

"This thing is creepy and I want to smash it, but that would only make life hard. Now the question is where would this person be? Obviously they'd be in plain site and not hiding because that's the best way to hid. Plus they must have a power level that requires a lot of energy to keep hidden so as to not have unwanted attention come their way. Not to add that they'll be very difficult from everyone else, even if they try and hide.

Finding Tsukuyomi isn't the problem, the problem is knowing what he looks like is and getting him to come to me. Hmmm, maybe this could help."

She wasn't dumb by a long shot. Finding someone wasn't about finding them, but more so about drawing them out and making them come to you. So that's what she would try and do, make him come her and make this trip a lot easier since it really didn't need to be hard. So using her new found energy power, she make a small ball of energy in her hand, which she would throw into the air. Once it was high enough, it would explode, forming letters that spelled out "Tsukuyomi someone wishes to deliver a important message to you."

The message was high enough for anyone to see. This was a plan that she knew should work so she could get back to her training to become the best.

"Now we wait and see before we move on to act 2. Also, slow down you car thingamajig."

Back to top Go down
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:26 pm

The Biomutt moved automatically and mechanically with predetermined orders that were already explained to Orange, completely regardless of whatever she was doing at the time on top of its back. It would take Orange to the nearest Serviceman in the Dusk city streets, as it was doing, whilst she did what she had done, probably to get the Serviceman's attention along the way.

( http://theveritas.forummotion.com/t780-special-delivery-dusk-shipment )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   

Back to top Go down

It Is Time; Orange
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2