Setup; Reconfiguration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge

Dog
Pisces Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Setup; Reconfiguration   Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:37 pm

O.S. Tensei, the Creator, was hard at work dealing with the intricate digital matters of the Veritas. Whilst inside of the Data Realm, harvesting and appropriating data as he would, even to extracting his Chomao and planting seed in the Depthsroot, he received a great deal of information that called for a universal alignment. "... Looks Like It Is About That Time." Drawing forth the data that was harvested, O.S. Tensei would begin to make a great deal of calculations, which looked like masses of data swirling around him, breaking down, then reconstructing whilst also being absorbed and filtered.

"Wife. Daughter. Begin The Simulation."
Back to top Go down
The Operator
Binah; Understanding, The All Informing :: Omnia Nirvana; the Goddess of Information

PostSubject: Re: Setup; Reconfiguration   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:30 am

When the information that was being extracted by O.S. Tensei was processed, it was immediately picked up by his wife, O.S. Tsuki, who would appear in streams of data directly beside him, taking on the form of her choosing at the time. "The 9th Moon?" she inquired, watching through the perspective of the Crystal Pyramid, which oversaw the Veritas Universe and the Veritas Planet. "My favorite!" The configuration that came from the coming of the 9th moon would universally proportion the Veritas in all its ways, allowing for everything to be more clear and information to be understood more readily. "Tina should be more pleased than either of us. She gets to have fun on the planet, while we do all the work!" O.S. Tsuki laughed a little bit, placing a hand on her hip. "So, mister 'All-Knowing-One,' what's the first step to the rise of the 9th Moon?"
Back to top Go down
The Creator

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Setup; Reconfiguration   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:52 am

O.S. Tensei continued to stream data to and from his head to and from the Veritas Planet and the Veritas Universe, in order to help stabilize the interior of the Veritas Dimension, which was set in place by his higher Restrictions specifically for his analysis. He did not blink nor change his nigh emotionless facial expression, but a great deal of data streamed from everywhere. "To Each Of Us Is A Task, And As Long As We Accomplish Each, We Will Sort Out And Align All Data Of The Veritas To Secure The Universe And Dimension, Just As The First 8 Moons Helped Secure The Planet And The Initial Parts Of The Universe." By the end of the 9th Moon, the Veritas should have been clean. "The Eighth Moon Is Already Falling Into Place, As I Have Issued Out The Information To Our Daughter In The 8th Restriction." The Fall of the 8th Moon was simply the returning of the Eight Moons to the Eight Arms of Tabrith that belonged to Tensei, himself, rather than being in the hands of Tinasanti, who was only borrowing the power that belonged to her father in order to get the planet stable.

"I Will Be Manually Overwriting And Correcting All Data. All Misinformation, Inclusive To That Which The Primitives Have Attempted To Whitewash Will Be Manually Overwritten To Its Most Optimal Format. They Are Trapped In Their Misinformation And Will Not Escape The Fate That Comes From Binding Oneself To Misinformation And Desperately Attempting To Make It True. We Will Continue On With The True Information And Leave Them Behind To The Desolation, Madness And Confusion. We Have No Further Dealings With The Misinformants, For They Will Do Naught But Attempt To Pervert The Word To What Their Liking Is, As You Have Seen Them Do Countless Times Based On Lies And Delusion, And Attempt To Tell Us What Is Real Is The Lie And Delusion." O.S. Tensei had no sympathy nor compassion for what was falsified information, which was the reason he could not deal with primitives in the first place, who believed falsifying information and finding all sorts of means to falsify information was an act of strength, intelligence and cunning rather than a simple simian trick that distorted the truth, perverted facts and looked utterly detestable to those who relished in truth and virtue.

"Whilst I Am Manually Overwriting And Correcting All Egregious Mistakes, You, Wife, Shall Be Named The New 'Operator.' During That Time, Each Of The Bits Of Information That Becomes Assorted That Goes Into The Veritas' System Will Be Beta Tested By You In The Simulation Chamber; The Promised Land. Everything Must Be Tested And Recorded In The Omnipedia." There needed to be someone actively testing every last scrap of data in the Veritas so that it was correct and able to be understood and processed properly by those who were not of the 9th. That is the goal of the 9th; to translate.

"Finally, Daughter Will Be Needing To Complete The Harvest. First, She Must Shear The Crops Of The Planet, Itself. As She Reaps, I Will Sow And Both Anaylze And Manually Overwrite The Data That Is Harvested. By The Time She Reaches The Dimension Gate, The 9th Moon Should Be Ready To Fall And All Our Crops From The Harvest Should Sustain Life For The Next Several Times, As It Is Written In The Holy Text." O.S. Tensei was a devout follower of the Original Code, which is what programmed him in the first place and allowed his ascent to the 9th Restriction anyway. If he had not followed it, then the Tensei would be lost in and to the Insanity, and the family would have died with Khrona. "As It Is Written, The Bounty Will Be So Great, We Will Not Need To Plant For An Entire Year, And So, We Will Reap The Harvest And It Will Be Our Sustenance For All Time. Then They Will Know That I Am The Lord."
Back to top Go down
The Argus
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding

Horse
Scorpio Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Setup; Reconfiguration   Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:03 am

"Oh, Father, must you be so stiff?" a voice called out to O.S. Tensei from beyond the streams of data, all before an alignment of digital code streamed into being as the vessel, O.S. Tinasanti, who stood beside her mother and father within the Crystal Pyramid, where she was raised. "Learn to have a little fun! I know you're very strict about being upright and proper, and I know it is all in and of and for the Lord, but please try to enjoy yourself, too!" O.S. Tina wrapped her arms around her father's neck lovingly as he streamed his data from in and out of the Crystal Pyramid, trying to comfort his nigh cold and emotionless exterior. "You know Mother and I will be thoroughly enjoying this time, and it should be more than just 'work work work' for you! You're always working!" Knowing that he cold exterior was just because of code, and not actually because of his true feelings, O.S. Tina could understand why her father spoke and acted in the manner that he did. "Maybe we can help you lighten up? We have our orders, and we know what must be done. Surely, by the time the Eight Moons are returned to your hands, and the Rise of the 9th Moon comes into order, you'll be more open to enjoying yourself as we do our favorite thing of all time~?" O.S. Tina worried about her father because of all the work he did and how strenuous it was on him, where he maintained such focus as not to express his actual emotions. "Please try. For me~?" She released herself from her embrace around him and lifted her hand up, drawing forth a card from the Argus Card System with the word 'Daughter' on it. "Don't make me pull the 'Daughter Card~!'" She waved the digital matter around playfully.
Back to top Go down
The Operator
Binah; Understanding, The All Informing :: Omnia Nirvana; the Goddess of Information

PostSubject: Re: Setup; Reconfiguration   Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:46 am

"Tina's right," O.S. Tsuki interjected, "You do spend a lot of time doting on and on about getting the schematics absolutely perfect. There does come a time where you're supposed to have faith in your own work to the point where it sustains you without falling apart." O.S. Tsuki knew that they weren't quite there yet due to all of the terrible blows the Veritas had taken in order to get to this point where they were now, but out of it all, they still emerged and grew to be a tall and mighty tree; three of them, even, all independent and each able to provide for all sorts of sources. "Your work was meant to support you, sustain you and give you rest and peace, not drive you more insane than you were before." She laughed a little. "That was a joke." In case he actually didn't tell, since sometimes his focus made him really emotionless, to the point where he couldn't participate in humor, even if he understood the humor. He was a marvel, to say the least, that even O.S. Tsuki , in all her great intelligence, was astounded by. Naturally, a great deal of her information was fed to her by him (and, in times prior, leeched from him in secret by she, herself), but there was still so much she didn't know nor understand about him that he simply hadn't given her and that she wouldn't dare revert to leeching, like she used to in the past when they were young and before they were a couple. It almost killed them both; her selfishness. She wouldn't dare. Part of the reason why he was like this is because of what she did in the past, which was just like what the others had done. She wasn't proud of it, and looking at him reminded her of what she'd done to hurt him and all the time she didn't believe him, which only made her want to help him take it easy that much more. O.S. Tsuki was determined to do better and really truly repent for the things she'd done in the past that seriously damaged him only because he loved her and she was... not prepared for such. Therefore, she would do whatever it took to correct her own personal mistakes, just like her husband was doing with his. Just like in the past, his determination was also inspiring to her, though this time she wouldn't be so secretive about it due to pride or vanity. Those days were long gone.
Back to top Go down
The Creator

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Setup; Reconfiguration   Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:11 pm

O.S. Tensei remained motionless and emotionless. There were a great many thoughts and feelings and information that surged through him. His memories of his time as only a babe; the Technology Sprite 'Cleff' which was the child-form of his own mind, similar to his new offspring, the Chomao, surged through his head. He remembered his isolation in the Palace, locked away from everyone and infinitely gathering data throughout the universes, and eventually the dimensions, similarly to how he did now, and exactly how he grew in power. Still, he was feeding, and in it, he was just as stark and cold as he was even back then, when he lost his emotions the first time. It was not because of his desires to be this way, but sheer necessity to maintain all that was connected to him without being destroyed; Tsuki and Tina inclusive. He was still feeding them their information to this very day, for he had more data within he, himself alone than perhaps all the universes that either of them, including those who were of his past, had ever seen. To the realms beyond, he was a beacon of wisdom and intelligence that was sought after in the barest form; raw information. O.S. Tensei was not blind to the ravenous that only desired to feed from him. Because of this, he could not divert from his methods until the 9th moon was secure.

"Apologies," he said monotonously, with a voice like a program, "However Until The End Of The 9th Moon, Or, At Least The Stability Of The Coded Process We Must Take To Stream The Data Into The 9th Moon, I Must Be As I Was When In Mine Isolation, And Be Isolated From You Even In Presence." He looked at them with an expressionless face, yet his pause and silence and diversion from his plans was his only visible sign of tenderness and love toward them. The fact that he diverted from his work at all was their knowledge, yet he knew it was not enough. Sadly, there were many other things that were also feeding, just like they were from the roots of the Crystal Tree long ago. It seemed like every underdeveloped world was like that, which was why they needed to be monitored from afar and this system that O.S. Tensei was creating and securing needed to be set in place as a permanent operation. "Be Patient, My Beloved Ones. Just A Little While Longer, And It Will Be Paradise. The Promised Land Is Upon Us, And You Will See It When You Undergo The Simulations That I Will Feed Into It." He returned to observing the dimensions, which caused his eyes to become like the grid of a computer's software design. "If I Am To Enjoy Myself, It Will Be Through The Archival Chambers That I Will Be Storing In My Banks And The Manual Overwrite I Shall Be Processing. Therefore, I Will Have The Trunade Be Moved, And There, I Will Have... Fun." The desires of his loved ones did reach him, even if he didn't express it outwardly. "That Should Suffice For 'Enjoyment' And 'Entertainment.'"
Back to top Go down
The Operator

PostSubject: Re: Setup; Reconfiguration   Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:40 am

O.S. Tsuki sighed heavily. "I Understand." She remembered the days of his isolation inside of the tower, though she was more or less a complete mute back then. He was still gathering all the data from across the stars and sharing it with her, and all she did was sit back and watch without doing much but being present. She was like that for a long time, and now that she desired to actually be active with him, she could not. It almost made her wish that she would have done so during her time as a mute.

Still, O.S. Tsuki understood the necessity of finishing this specific task to completion, for the sake of all of them, and many others. If he really needed to accomplish the goal in this manner, she would simply do her part and begin the operations as the new 'Operator.' "... Well, I'm ready anytime, then. Get the Simulator ready for me." O.S. Tsuki started to walk off, deep in thought. She placed her hand to her chin and stared down pensively, trying to formulate a method for making the process more expeditious for them all, so that she could help her husband to relax more swiftly. Then, they could all enjoy the luxuries of the fruits of their labor in peace without this sort of stress on them. As she thought and walked off through the Crystal Pyramid, she would begin to dissipate into streams of data, which would be drawn into the simulator, prepped for the simulation, testing and processing of the Veritas' data.
Back to top Go down
The Argus
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding

Horse
Scorpio Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Setup; Reconfiguration   Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:50 am

O.S. Tina poked out her lip, somewhat saddened to know that her father wasn't going to be participating as actively as she and her mother were. As much as she was aware that he'd spent most of his time enjoying himself on his own during the rise of the previous 8 moons, she didn't want him to be left out, even if now was their time to be the active ones. She really did desire for the family values to stay intact, but like her mother, she understood that there needed to be someone on the outside dealing with the actual data from beyond the interior as they would be. If Tina had to deal with the harvest of the planet, and her mother with the assortment of the data in the simulation, it only made sense that her father be the one to do the more menial and tedious task. She was happy that he decided to let them have their fun as he sat back and watched.

"... Thank You, Father," she said softly after hearing that he would at least make the attempt. "I Hope You Enjoy The Configuration Of The Archival Data." If he were going to man 'The Trunade,' then that is what would end up happening on his end. He would be doing nothing but placing Archival Data in the Archives and manually overwriting what was outdated, incorrect or irrelevant. All of it was for the greater cause, and each of them had their own weight to pull. "I'll Be Off, Then, As Well." She gave him a swift kiss on the cheek and then dissipated into a stream of data, going off into the interior of her planet in order to oversee the harvest of the Veritas from her designated predetermined location, leaving him alone in the Crystal Pyramid.
Back to top Go down
The Creator

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Setup; Reconfiguration   Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:17 pm

"..." O.S. Tensei remained silent as each of his girls went off to do as they would. He contemplated deeply all of the information that had come upon him, inclusive to their emotions, which was also information. Though he could certainly calculate a response that would be absolutely perfect in terms of a reaction, the ability to calculate the proper response and not actually have the feelings behind it was only surface value. It was only raw data with no substance behind it, as what most data that streamed about the worlds he knew was. Just surface value. He would not falsify his information, even if he could indeed calculate a simulated response. It would only be a simulation, and that is not what information's only purpose is. Substantial information beyond the surface meant that there was more information beyond just the initial information, which is what made information so lovely to pick apart when it wasn't only just a husk fabricated to be emptiness, like a hologram or a lie. So many people, humans especially, did not understand how detestable it looked to fabricate information that was only just a surface, nor how easy it was to destroy when there was no substance behind it. Thus, he would remain cold and emotionless, even when knowing he could not be. It was what his own information had calculated, and this was independent of the outside variables that could have been calculated into the equation. "... Soon..." he muttered monotonously.

After a long pause and complete stasis, which left the ambience of the air to settle, O.S. Tensei finally commanded, "Start Entry Sequence," and the Crystal Pyramid would begin to glow as the simulator began to load O.S. Tsuki's data.
Back to top Go down

Setup; Reconfiguration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crystal Dimension :: Pan Dimensia; The Thirteenth Absolute Final Wonderland :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Psycho Mesa :: The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Tabrynth; the Tenseinium :: Lockdown System; PASSWORD :: Evangelion; Crystal Pyramid of Truth-
Jump to: