Share | 

King Mickey; The Veritas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Otherworlders

PostSubject: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:52 am

-Special Delivery-

Sora and Overlord Tensei stepped into the Mysterious Tower of Master Yen Sid, which sat at the pinnacle of the universe, somewhere way off in the depths of Disney. He was inscribing something on a scroll upon his tabletop, when the two of them approached. He seemed deeply focused on his thoughts.

Sora approached the table and cried out, "Hey Master Yen Sid!" He waved at him to acknowledge him, then asked, "Are you busy? There's someone I want you to meet!"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:31 pm

Overlord Tensei, who was the man walking behind Sora, cloaked in a very long black jacket like a robe over him and with his sleeves dangling, armless. His face was covered by the collar of his coat, and he seemed a bit nervous about both entering and being inside of this new location, because it was a new location at all. He did not say anything until he was acknowledged, as usual, simply because he did not know what the customs were, but would always be following his own. He wondered how his love was doing, as well, as he often did, especially when he was not focused on the matters at hand for whatever reason. He also thought of the Veritas and how it was doing, since he was so focused on the goings on of the outside, in the Otherworlds. He would have to leave his sentiments and depart, since things were going on that he needed to take care of at home.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:34 pm

Master Yen Sid looked up from his place with a stern expression on his face, unwary that Sora and this foreigner had entered his presence. He was not shocked to see Sora, since he had been here many times accompanied by Mickey Mouse, though this newcomer who seemed to be in Sora's likeness was peculiar to him. He was odd, however, and seemed uncomfortable. Master Yen Sid paid it no mind and simply acknowledged Sora. "I was merely etching away at some drawings. As the Creator, I am always designing new things from my Mysterious Tower." His paramount in the Disney Universe was unparalleled to all things that were within it, and also simultaneously sustained all of them where they were by his Creations. "Who is this, Sora?" This did not look like one of Master Yen Sid's creations, as Mickey Mouse, his humble apprentice, was. "A friend of the King?" There was an ominous presence about him, though Master Yen Sid was not perturbed by it, despite its awkwardness.

Sora stepped back a bit and stretched out his hand to introduce the newcomer into the land. "This is Overlord Tensei, and he is trying to see King Mickey!" Sora had been watching over him for a while and had seen that he was proposing an idea on how to clear out the evil inside of the Darkness, based on the records Sora had in Jiminy's Journal. "Have you seen him around?"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Overlord Tensei stood by silently, staring off blankly.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:45 pm

"King Mickey?" Master Yen Sid exclaimed with curiosity, "Whatever for?" Newcomers to this world often brought about disastrous things, such as the frequent and belligerent antagonism of Xehanort in the past. He turned his attention to the rather strange newcomer, focusing on him with a similar intent to his own works. "Young man," he finally spake outright to the one named 'Overlord Tensei,' "What is it you desire to see King Mickey about? What are your intentions here in this land and with the affiliation of Kingdom Hearts?" There was more that Master Yen Sid wished to ask, however not without knowing certain forward information. There was much treachery and shadowy darkness filled in his past, especially with Xehanort, so he was wary about the foreigner in the land and what may be an association to the Organization. Sora, though pure of heart, was a child that was sometimes blinded by his own light of heart, which ended up inviting great dangers into the land accidentally. Though, Master Yen Sid was ever open to giving the benefit of the doubt to anyone brought in personally by Sora, himself, rather than trespassing randomly.

Sora spoke up suddenly to reassure Overlord Tensei that it was alright to confide in Master Yen Sid, since it seemed like he was nervous. "You can tell Master Yen Sid your idea, Overlord Tensei! He would have good advice about it and could explain it to the King." Because Master Yen Sid was very wise, Sora had faith in him to be able to help just the same as the King, if not more so. His offer was completely innocent.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:10 pm

It was clear that neither of them meant any harm to Overlord Tensei, unlike the welcome wagon that he was given when he was lured into the base of operations of the Organization XIII. The manner of dealings was also a lot more direct to the head, rather than through a nexus of darkness, which brought him some comfort. Still, Overlord Tensei was aware of what he'd done before when he dealt with them and knew that such could be hazardous if not explained, as well as his own intentions for being here in the first place. He thought for a while about where to begin, which led to a relatively prolonged silence. "..." Not having found the exact pinpoint location in his head on where to start the explanation, he figured it best not to speak up on anything and potentially provoke a misunderstanding, which he often did if he spoke without finding the pinpoint location in his head on where to start an explanation.

There was little shifting in his movement, and a gelid air about him something similar to intense isolation, despite being among others. After a moment or so, even after the air around him chilled, Overlord Tensei finally gathered his thoughts and knew how he was going to explain the situation to Master Yen Sid. "... The Keyblade War..." Overlord Tensei finally began, "... It Extends Beyond Just This World And Those Who Are Eligible To Become 'Keyblade Wielders.' The Heartless, Too... Are Able To Wield 'Keyblades.'" If Overlord Tensei's translations were correct, then what he'd learned in his world would also make sense when explained in the terms of this one, even if he, himself, did not refer to them as such in his own language or terminology. "... Now, you must forgive me if I make some mistakes whilst translating, because I am not as fully familiar with all of the terms of this world as you are, but I will explain things as best I can and things should make sense along the way. Whatever I miss can be ironed out later, as long as I get the most important things understood."

Overlord Tensei turned finally to Master Yen Sid, barely looking up, though not out of disrespect; simply out of deep and pensive thought, as though recalling from a memory which direct eye contact would detract from the focus of. "... The Darkness and creatures like the Heartless and all such other beings that are native to this land are connected to world far beyond even just your own, and reached the gates of mine. My land, which is the Veritas, is protected from this Darkness, but also has a systematic function that filters and processes it all on its own should it ever arise in my land. I, Overlord Tensei, Ruler of the Veritas, have come to warn you about what is to come involving the Darkness, and what I have found based on the things that went on within my filter." He'd already deeply and intricately picked apart very crucial details that were necessary for the breakdown, and how the creatures of the Darkness, itself, broke down things for the Darkness based on their ranks. "... The Heartless, themselves, are like ants. However, I believe that when given a Keyblade, they will become like Sora." This part, he hadn't explained to anyone, yet Overlord Tensei was aware that Yen Sid should have been wise enough, as the Creator, to understand what that meant. "I believe that as long as they wield a Keyblade, which, from what I have researched, ties directly to the Keyblade Graveyard, then the Heartless that are willing will, instead of sacrificing their Hearts, be able to preserve them and become 'Keyblade Wielders,' if they are given opportunities the same as Sora." The souls of the fallen should have been within the Keyblades of olde, and therefore a Resurrection would bring the wielders back from the grave, so to speak, through the Heartless.

"I tried to speak to the Organization about this already, and even infiltrated their ranks to see their Master, Xehanort. However..." Overlord Tensei lowered his head even further, and his eyes would ripple, "... I was silenced and sentenced to resulting to some more 'foul' measures of dealing with them, utilizing the Heartless and all such affiliated creatures, myself." He wasn't proud of what he had to do, but it was strict protocol, and it was already done. "... I feel as though the X-Blade is the key to unlocking this 'Resurrection,' as I am calling it, however in order to acquire it and draw the Keyblades from their graves, I went to Master Xehanort, of whom I have seen has been researching such things rather deeply." Overlord Tensei had only skimmed over the Xehanort Reports and the research of those that dwelt in this Omniverse, however, he also had enough information to know who to refer to in order to acquire more of it. "... He was not as willing to release the exclusivity of his information to me, so I turned against him and began to show him the power of my Darkness, which also has control over the Heartless and all those other beings like them, due to my filtering system, which also doubles as an infiltration and siphoning system. I am draining Heartless as we speak and collecting them based on prior protocol, but I have promised not to utilize any of them nor to mobilize the ones that I have under my control, effectively lessening how many are roaming about the Worlds." Overlord Tensei finally looked over to Sora, nodding his head to acknowledge that he was still within bounds of his request, despite the explanation seeming a bit skewed. Overlord Tensei was prepared for that, and decided that he would reveal everything all at once to the most important parties whilst they were present. "That is only one of the reasons for my being here; because I was drawn out from my place due to the same Darkness that plagued and ails you. I wanted to help with what I have gathered, yet it seems my approach has been... Vastly misunderstood, due to the ambiguity of my nature." He looked off to the side and raised his sleeve up to the back of his head, still armless, yet moving as if it had an arm within it.

"... Some 'unforeseen errors' did happen to get mixed into my initial approach, but most were within realm of calculation. Just, not expected to have to be dealt with, I suppose you could say." Overlord Tensei continued looking off to the side with an expression on his face that seemed something like a nervous regret. "... There may be a bit of collateral, but nothing I can't resolve on my own. I was more or less here to get advice on what to do about the Keyblade War, as well as pass on information. When I know what must be done, I'll have to leave somewhat swiftly, but I'd rather leave the rest in the hands of those that are more capable of dealing with the threat than I am, and serving more as assistance to accomplish the overall goal." Perspectively speaking, those who had been dealing with the threat for a great deal of time having some advice from beyond, yet still remaining in their place about how to deal with it would end up being most optimal than some sort of large transition that could be both timely and costly, which was why and where 'Trust' came into play during this sort of transaction. "That is; I'd like to join you in your endeavors, but I cannot remain with you in this world, and can only assist you as best I can from my own; The Veritas."

"Also," Overlord Tensei went on, lowering his arm sleeve and extending his armless sleeves out before both Yen Sid and Sora. Before him, in a flash of light similar to one who drew a Keyblade, would a weapon that looked rather similar to it appear before the sleeves, suspended in place before the openings where the hand would be poking out. "This item, my 'Skeleton Key,' which is a family heirloom, has powers that are similar to those of the Keyblades, and I thought perhaps about getting it appraised here to see if it actually was a Keyblade that my family was unaware was in our possession.That is why I wanted to see King Mickey, because I felt he would be able to tell me better than anyone." Even if Xehanort had all sorts of knowledge, he was not the person who would provide such things out of the kindness of his heart, but more so after one had proven themselves to him, which Overlord Tensei honestly didn't have time for in this time of crisis. "If it weren't a Keyblade, then I sought to achieve one so I may fight in the Keyblade War along with anyone else who happens to have one, or receive one in the future." Overlord Tensei closed his eyes and prayed, awaiting the response of either of the two present before him. He'd spoken as much as he felt was applicable without leaving anything out, and so, everything he was offering to them was presented in the light before them.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:38 pm

Both Sora and Master Yen Sid were intrigued by the conclusions that this otherworlder, Overlord Tensei, had come to. He seemed to have knowledge of this world that was useful to them due to how it coincided with the world beyond their current access; beyond the Realm of Darkness. Master Yen Sid stroked his long, fluffy beard, pondering each of the notions. "Hmmmmm..." he muttered pensively, closing his eyes to meditate on the matter. Sora did not speak, but looked up to Master Yen Sid eagerly. It seemed like he had something to say, but his natural curiosity was much more invested in the response of the one who was wiser.

"Young Man," Master Yen Sid began, "Your Heart Is Indeed An Interesting One, Dwelling So Close To The Darkness, Yet Coming Forth Into The Light. You Speak For Those In The Darkness; Those Who We Have Considered Lost To It. I Believe What You're Saying Is What Kingdom Hearts Truly Is Meant To Be." He spoke of the Heartless, who, when destroyed, sent their Lost Hearts up to be absorbed into Kingdom Hearts, yet, those hearts, just like Sora's, were eligible to wield Keyblades should they be exposed to the same Light that Sora is without being destroyed by it. "... The Keyblade War..." He went on, opening his eyes with a stern look in them, "... Is None Of Your Concern Here, As It Stands. We Have Sought To Prevent This From Occurring, Yet You Come Seeking To Provoke It, As Xehanort Does." Yen Sid shook his head. "Even If What You Are Saying Is True And The Heartless Are Able To Wield Keyblades And Return To Human-Like Form, As Sora Is, Maintained By The Lost Keyblades... This Will Only Allow Xehanort More People To Control." This is why Yen Sid was skeptical. It wasn't because Overlord Tensei was wrong or wicked, it was solely because of the advantage it gave to Xehanort, whom they were eagerly attempting to prevent from gaining such power over the hearts of those who wielded Keyblades.

"However..." Yen Sid continued, stroking his beard pensively again, "... Your Idea Certainly Has Merit, And Will Not Be Dismissed. If We May Defeat Xehanort, Then Surely, That Sort Of Plan Will Restore Light To The Worlds And Connect The Worlds Together Through The Heartless Who Wield Keyblades And Are Restored To Humanity. It Is Only That Xehanort Still Actively Pursues His Goals That Makes Your Notion So Dangerous And Unable To Be Utilized At This Time." The wisdom of Master Yen Sid was unparalleled in all the land, even over Xehanort's. He was well aware that this sort of opportunity would only invite more chaos and darkness should it enter his hands. "We Are Already Playing Into His Hands As It Is, And We Needn't Give Him More Power And Control Than He Already Has. I Hope You Understand." Master Yen Sid's stolid gaze softened to a point of tenderness as he looked at Overlord Tensei, seeing him similarly as he did his own apprentice, Mickey Mouse, and also as he did Sora. "From Our Current Standpoint, It Is Not Your Wisdom That I Am Dismissing, But Your Timing. Though I Thank You For Granting Me This Insight. It Will Be Utilized When The Darkness Subsides." He bowed his head to Overlord Tensei with a smile on his face, knowing that this sort of resolution would be more than helpful in the future, when they overcame their enemy.

Sora, however, in his vigor, could not keep himself from speaking any longer, and finally blurted out, "But Master Yen Sid! What if those Keyblade Wielders that Overlord Tensei is talking about are the keys to defeating Xehanort? What if they're the light we're seeking and they end up joining our side? They could be trained and then we'll have more than enough allies to take him down!" Sora saw this more as an opportunity for their own advancement rather than for Xehanort. He trusted in the power of Light and the Keyblade wielders in spite of the potential to succumb to the darkness. "Please, Master Yen Sid! Give him a chance!"

???: That's enough, Sora!

The sound of a squeaky, yet stern voice spoke out from behind the throne of Yen Sid; a familiar and timeless voice that spoke to the hearts of many.

Sora: K-king Mickey?!

Emerging from behind Master Yen Sid was none other than Mickey Mouse, wielding in his hand his golden Kingdom Key, and with a serious look on his face. "I understand what you're saying, Sora," King Mickey began to say, "But you have to understand that not everyone has as good a heart as you! That is how they became Heartless in the first place. It's better not to give people to Xehanort's potential control, because he can easily manipulate their hearts and have an army of Keyblade wielders! Maybe even more than us!" King Mickey tapped his foot. "Then what will we do? A real Keyblade War would break out, then!"

Yen Sid nodded his head, but silenced Mickey before he spoke too much more. "The King Is Correct, Sora. In Order To Preserve The Sanctity Of Those Hearts, It Is Better Not To Allow Someone Like Xehanort To Have Any Control Of Them At All, Even If It Means We Remain At A Disadvantage. You Wouldn't Want To Endanger The Lives Of Others To Accomplish A Goal That Was Meant To Protect Them, Would You?"

Sora lowered his head, looking somewhat crestfallen. "No..." he said softly. "You're right..." It was clear that they couldn't just handle this any kind of way, and Sora didn't want to risk the hearts of other people being controlled by Xehanort, nor the Keyblades falling into his possession so that he would have an army. If they could help it, it was better to not induce the Keyblade War, but bypass it altogether. That was thinking in the best case scenario, and Sora did understand it.

"But what about Overlord Tensei?!" Sora continued on, throwing his hand out to the side to contend for his new friend. "He says he's got something like a Keyblade! King Mickey, won't you and Master Yen Sid see if it can help us? He's really trying to make up for what he did, and I can tell he's really really trying to help us!" If there was one thing Sora was good at, it was judging the hearts of others. Even if he sometimes gave people too much credit too soon, his own fortitude of heart outlasted the darkness that was within theirs. That was how he, Riku and Lea were saved from the Darkness. So, he would have faith in Overlord Tensei, as well. "Won't you please?"

King Mickey Mouse looked up to his Master, Yen Sid, and the two of them exchanged stares of concern. They were silent, but they were knowing between each other. Master Yen Sid gave Mickey Mouse a nod of his head, and Mickey began to smile, with his slender tail wiggling about happily. "Well, sure!" Mickey Mouse said with his normal chipper vibrancy, "We'll give it a look!" He approached Overlord Tensei and looked up to him, still smiling. "Overlord Tensei, was it? I'm King Mickey Mouse! Swell to meetcha!" They hadn't been formally introduced, so Mickey found it polite to do so before continuing any further. "May I please see your potential Keyblade? I will tell you if it is or it isn't. If it is, then you can fight alongside us with it!" He extended his hand to Overlord Tensei, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:08 pm

Overlord Tensei closed his eyes, heeding the words of the wise one. "I Understand," was all that he said, since all else was explained to perfection. When King Mickey approached, he would open his eyes, the single visible one shimmering with a crystal blue color. He bowed his head to the King when approached, smiling under the collar of his jacket. As a child, he'd seen many things about the legacy of Mickey Mouse, even before knowing of his Master. It was surreal to see him face to face, and an honor; like a dream come true. Yet, despite all of the childlike sentiments that reared up inside of him from being nearly raised by Disney World and the Disney Magic, as they called it, nary like being risen up by Mickey Mouse, himself, Overlord Tensei internalized his heartfelt emotion and did not let it show on his face. A strange aura emanated from him as he internalized his feelings; one that was crystal clear and translucent, yet still with distortions that were visible and wafting over the entire room. It brought about a heartwarming serenity to those who were open to it, and he would graciously place the Skeleton Key into the hands of the King to be appraise. "An Honor, Your Highness," was the most he'd say on the matter, that he not get lost in his own heart and forget what he needed to express from his mind, as he sometimes did when he felt too deeply in his emotions. This was why he kept himself in this pseudo-silent state of limited emotion, simply to be able to think clearly and express himself intelligibly rather than emotionally. He was not a child, like Sora, despite having the heart of a child, so being able to speak seriously and with composure in times such as these was very important, no matter what he was feeling.

"However," Overlord Tensei blurted out abruptly once his Skeleton Key was given into the hands of King Mickey, turning his attention once more to Master Yen Sid, "I Do Extend One More Offer To You." Knowing that his own timing was, as Yen Sid had proclaimed, not the best given their current scenario, which Overlord Tensei was ignorant to due to his lack of foresight on the realm of Kingdom Hearts, he had a different proposal after leaving them with the information he'd come up with about the Keyblade War. "... I Am Aware That You All Are Able To Traverse Other Worlds, Just As I Am. This Is One Of The Main Reasons I Came Here, Beyond To Warn You Of The Events To Come And My Observations Of Them. Therefore..." Overlord Tensei placed his handless sleeve upon his chest, over his heart, and bowed gently to the all of them, saying, "If It Is Useful To You, I Open The Doors To My World; My Kingdom, The Veritas, To You All To Come And Go As Yo Desire, And To Assist You Should You Ever Need It." As Sora stated, despite how rough Overlord Tensei was around the edges, he was adamant about helping others who were fighting for what was Good, and was more than clear that everyone here was on that side completely. "I, Too, Know That My Timing Was Inconvenient, Which Is Why I Must Depart Relatively Swiftly After This Interaction. But I Wanted To Let You Know That I Am Certainly Here For You And That You May Come To My World If There Is Any Trouble." When he was done extending the honors and royalties to those in the room, Overlord Tensei would raise his head and lower his armless sleeve back to fluttering carelessly to his side, awaiting their response and the appraisal of his family heirloom, the Skeleton Key.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:53 pm

Everyone in the room felt the emotion of Overlord Tensei that he'd internalized within himself, though not through his expressions, but by the aura around him. Yen Sid, in particular, was intrigued by this, and was indeed warmed in his heart by the wave of energy passing over him. It was one he hadn't seen nor felt in quite a while, and knew Sora to also harbor within him. Though it was different, it was quite the same. A soft smile spread upon his face and a humble moan of serenity, as if in meditative peace. He did not speak, but allowed the others to converse as he relished the rare moment that he did not have the chance to experience so often anymore, given the times and his own isolation.

Mickey Mouse noticed this aura as well as he took hold of the Skeleton Key and smiled, knowing for sure that Overlord Tensei had just the right heart to bear a Keyblade. That being so, when he took the Skeleton Key into his hands, it began to glow the same color as the aura of Overlord Tensei, and so would the golden Kingdom Key that was in his own hand. It was as if the two were resonating together, and by such an occurrence, a large Keyhole appeared before them all directly on the floor between them, glowing with the same colored light. Each of them were taken aback by this; Sora and King Mickey, especially.

At first, they were all silent, gazing in awe, but after a moment or so, Mickey would shout out "Oh Boy!!!" His expression joyous and filled with glee, knowing now for sure that this Skeleton Key was one of the ancient Keyblades. "It IS a Keyblade!" He cried out, hopping up and down in the air.

"As I Expected," Master Yen Sid finally spake, drawing all attention unto him as he began, "It Is One Of The Ancient Keyblades Of The Keyblade War; Even Before That Time. This Means That One Of Your Own Ancestors Must Have Been Around In That Time. I Presume You Were Not The First Nor The Last To Be A Traveler Of Worlds. Such Is The Only Way A Keyblade Of Ancient Times Could Choose One And Keep Itself Hidden From This Realm." Yen Sid was aware that Keyblades did not simply exist here, where they all congregated, but they had their own will, which extended beyond their sight and knowledge; way beyond the borders of the Darkness that they were capable of traversing. "Your Heart Tells All, Young Man. Of Your Past, Your Present..." He nodded his head, his smile widening. "And Your Future." He, himself, was most pleased and honored to have someone like this in his presence. He was no ordinary young man, and not a tyrannical figure with imposing power seeking to dominate or desolate worlds, as many who came into power did. He had greater intention than this, which eased Yen Sid's mind about his foreign presence.

Sora, of course, was overjoyed at all of it. Perhaps, more than anyone else. "Alright!!" He exclaimed with a glee similar to King Mickey. "You hear that, Overlord Tensei?! It's a Keyblade! That means that you can fight with us for the side of Light!" Having an ally such as this was a great advantage to them all, and he was certain that with Overlord Tensei's kindness and his power that they would be able to overcome even someone like Xehanort, if they worked together. This was only reassured by the extension of his offer to open the gates of his World to them, that they be able to travel to it freely. "Wow, you'd really let us come to your world?! That would be so cool!!" Sora clenched his fists tightly with anticipation, trying to control his own excitement.

Mickey Mouse laughed, happy about everything working out well. "That's a swell idea, Overlord Tensei! Why, I'd love to!" Mickey would reach into a pouch that was attached to him and start to say, "Here, take this!" When he pulled his hand out of the pouch, in it would be a special charm; a keychain in the shape of Mickey Mouse's own head, which he would attach to the end of the Skeleton Key Keyblade. "With this, you'll be able to come here anytime, and also show anyone in any World you visit here that you're affiliated with me! They'll accept you right away and you all can become friends!" The special charms and insignia that King Mickey used was universal in the realm of Disney, and everyone knew of it. Anyone who was on the side of Light would certainly recognize it, without question. When he was done attaching it to the end of the Skeleton Key, he would return it to Overlord Tensei's possession.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Overlord Tensei accepted the wise words of Master Yen Sid humbly, with a small smile on his face. It was nice to be recognized for the good things about him, considering most everyone from his own past loved to focus on the the negative, which, Overlord Tensei, himself, wasn't exactly fully responsible for, he knew. For once, someone was actually seeing him for who he was and not what he had to do in order to accomplish a goal for the greater good. He was tired of always looking like the enemy when all he was doing generally always amounted to good; at least, from the perspective of actual good people. Having to endure so much slander in such a short period of time made him somewhat untrustworthy, which only detracted from his already negative image, yet things like this mended his torn heart. Thus, he was at peace and filled with pleasure from hearing these things. "Thank You," he muttered softly, somewhat nervously, looking away from everyone. When he was embarrassed, he became somewhat... 'Tsundere,' as it was called, but he wouldn't show anyone any type of disrespect due to this nature of his. "You're Too Kind... Really..." He raised his armless sleeves up and prodded them together, blushing slightly under the collar of his jacket.

"Oh, but what is that Keyhole?" He noticed that no one explained what it was, and it appeared after both of the Keyblades came in contact with each other. "I am aware that the Keyblade is capable of unlocking anything, especially secret doors to other worlds. But... Why would a keyhole appear here, of all places?" He was curious about what it meant. He took the Skeleton Key back into his possession and it would float before his handless sleeves as if he were holding it, suspended before one of them and moving in tandem with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:29 pm

"That Is The Gateway To Your World," Yen Sid spoke up rather quickly, before anyone else. "When Your Keyblade Was Awakened From Dormancy, And Your Heart Became Willing And Open To Us Via Your Invitation To Your World, The Keyhole To It Appeared Before Us." This was how Yen Sid knew for certain that his heart was pure and true, for the Keyblade would not have acted nor the Keyhole appear if this were not all true. "In Order For Us To Have Access, You Must Open It, Yourself, With Your Own Keyblade, With Your Own Hands. With It, It Will Allow Us Access Into Your World To Freely Traverse It, And Link It To Ours." It was very pleasing to his eyes to see this, since normally, it was they who were entering and exiting other worlds, and not those from other worlds entering nor opening up theirs to them. It was a refreshing and new experience; pleasing all the same.

"That's just swell!!" King Mickey exclaimed, chuckling a bit to himself. "That just means to us that you're a real true-blue friend, Overlord Tensei! So before you open up the Keyhole, I want you to meet some of my friends! My best friends, in fact!" He walked over to the door behind them and opened it up, calling out into the hallway, "Come on in, fellas!"

Sora, of course, was now even more excited than ever. "Oh wow! You know what this means, right?"

Before he could continue, the sound of a jolly "Gawrsh!" could be heard from outside, followed by the sound of clanking armor and somewhat upset incomprehensible quacking(?). There was a loud crash that drew everyone's attention to the door, where Mickey Mouse's oldest, dearest pals, Donald Duck and Goofy Goof had fallen atop each other, stumbling into the doorway. Donald's eyes swirled around in his head in a daze.

"Oh, you guys..." King Mickey said with a chuckle, shaking his head with a smile. "Come on! There's someone I want you to meet!" Mickey would help the two of them up to their feet and then walk over to Overlord Tensei, ready to introduce him. "This is Overlord Tensei! He's a new friend of mine and Sora's, and he comes from another world called 'The Veritas!' He was just about to show us the way inside of it so we could visit, but I wanted him to meet you guys first!"

Donald and Goofy, who were in their royal servant attire; that of a Magister and a Knight, respectively, would stand up at attention as straight as they could with smiles on their faces. "A friend of the King?!" Donald would speak up first. Goofy soon followed, "Gawrsh, well it's nice to meetcha, Overlord Tensei! If you guys are all pals here and both Sora and the King trust you, then you're pals with me and Donald here, too!"

Naturally, Donald was a bit skeptical at first, being the more cautious of the bunch. "Hmmmm..." he pondered, walking up to Overlord Tensei to inspect him a bit. "He kinda looks like he would be with the Organization..." Donald eyes him up and down, walking around him a bit.

Sora ran over to Donald and nudged him a bit. "Hey, knock it off, Donald! He's one of us! There's no need to be suspicious of him, or anything!" Sora gave an assuring smile to Overlord Tensei, then said, "Don't worry, they're just a bit overprotective of me and the King sometimes. That's just how friends are, sometimes." Sora, for one, would know, being the MOST overprotective one of them all for anyone and everyone he should call a friend.

Donald would make more incomprehensible squawking(?) noises in frustration when Sora nudged him, but would very quickly lighten up, crossing his arms and tapping a finger on one of them. "Well, if Sora really thinks you're okay, and so does King Mickey..." Finally, he would turn to Overlord Tensei with a warm smile on his face, with Goofy walking up behind him, accompanying Sora and Mickey, who were standing nearby. "Then you're okay with us!" Goofy finished for him, only to Donald's slight frustration at being cut off.

Mickey finally interjected again, saying, "See? They're pretty swell guys, too. I hope you all can be really good friends, just like they are with Sora!" Mickey Mouse was always happy to see people getting along, especially with people he held near and dear to himself. It was one of the main reasons why he, himself wanted to stop the Darkness from separating everyone and keeping them from being friends with each other. He and Sora had very similar views, which was one of the main reasons why they got along, as well.

"Oh, I don't think that'll be a problem," Sora would say, horsing around with Donald and Goofy now that they were present. "These guys are the best pals a guy could have!" They all smiled and hugged, warmed at each others' sentiments.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:50 pm

Overlord Tensei was a bit overwhelmed at all the energy in the room, being a very sensitive and open person to the energy of others. Where others may have been able to feel it and embrace it naturally, he did, as well, but to an exceptionally heightened degree that became overwhelming when there was too much at once. Knowing that they were not aware of this, and that it might have been a bit rude to mention this, he simply let them all do as they would and remained the silent observer in it all, doing his best not to react to anything nor anyone. This made him seem cold and distant, but in actuality he was just trying to keep his own composure and also from offending others because of who they were, which he seemed to do rather often whenever he opened his mouth to speak to people about these types of things in the past. He'd learned, to a relative degree, simply not to speak on how other people were, even if it made him uncomfortable for a while. He would just adapt as best he could, unless the discomfort became too great and he needed to be somewhere with significantly... less energy about. It was a personal quirk about him that perhaps would be understood once he adjusted to their own energies as individuals, which he was better with, as he tried to also explain to others frequently, only for them to misunderstand.

His silence was extended; prolonged, even, as they each did as they would. Despite how stoic he was, secretly, deep down inside, he was just as actively full of emotion and expression as any and all of them, probably more than all of them combined. However, it was only because of how unsettling he was when he was like this, at least, from how he'd analyzed others in his past, that he didn't express these things. His own childish innocence was often ridiculed or discredited; perverted, even, into something that others misunderstood and slandered, so he insisted on not exactly revealing such things too quickly, even if everyone else was enjoying themselves in theirs. His was rather complex, as were many of his emotions and thoughts and feelings. In retrospect, he needed to gauge them and get more acquainted with each of them before he felt like it would be comfortable to expose such things. It was both for their safety and his own, because he didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, nor for anyone to hurt his, as is what was customary to people who did not know him nor understand him. Better to just watch and learn, then adapt as things happened.

In his prolonged silence, everyone said many things, and unfortunately, he'd said nothing in return. It was hard to actually think of what to say, but natural politeness, which he was very pleased was a commonplace and universal among many lands, was the best method. Courtesy and such. "Ah... N-nice to meet you!" Even though he was WELL aware of who Donald Duck and Goofy Goof were, as he was with Mickey Mouse and a great deal of the other Disney characters, he never officially met them in person, so it was impolite to act as if he knew them simply based on the childhood movies and games. Seeing someone on the big screen and meeting them in person were two completely different things. "... I've seen and heard a lot about you all..." he continued sheepishly, raising one of his sleeves up over to the elbow of the other, as if grabbing it, as he was accustomed to doing when he was nervous or cautious. "... You're very popular in worlds beyond, you know... So..." He trailed off, no longer knowing how to politely finish the sentence without getting too fresh with them. He often did that if his thoughts became too informal, and though it made him sound incomplete, he did rather prefer not saying something offensive than to continue whatever he was saying. If the words didn't come to him in a manner that was intelligible to others, he chose not to speak, since others often ridiculed his manner of speech, as well, if he didn't mind his tongue.

Despite all this, he didn't disregard what Master Yen Sid said to him about the Keyhole. He kept the sentiments in his head, and would address them after everyone was finished meeting and greeting, which seemed only polite. It would be rude to pursue his own goals and so quickly brush aside those who others held dear. Things that were sentimental to others, even if they had a different level of sentiment to another, were still just as important as anyone else's sentiments, even if they weren't understood. It was through forging bonds and growing sentimentally that sentiments were understood, and the same sentiments could be put into place in the hearts of someone else who did not share the same sentimentality initially, he was aware, so he would be patient. The covenant he'd made between them would remain sealed, so there was no need to rush. The Keyhole on the ground was confirmation of this. So, Overlord Tensei gave his best smile, even though it ended up being only a slight, soft one that was barely visible.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Donald, Goofy, and Sora all looked at Overlord Tensei with wide eyes when he spoke about their stardom in other worlds. "Really?" Goofy inquired bashfully, "Gawrsh, I didn't know we were famous!" They had much appeal in their own world; Disney World, but in terms of the lands extending beyond their borders, they were not aware of the fullness of their influence, due to the limited exposure to the realms beyond just their own jurisdiction. Each of their eyes glowed with a brightness like that of stars.

But, their talk of fame and glory was cut short by a foreboding presence suddenly entering out of a Dark Corridor spontaneously; the shadow of a child that both existed and did not exist any longer. Twas Vanitas, wearing his normal helmet to cover his face. "Touching," he said sarcastically with a faint chuckle, stepping toward them all nonchalantly. "But I wouldn't be so careless if I were you." In his hand was the same X-Blade that had been marked at an earlier point in their meeting by Overlord Tensei, himself, when he visited the Organization seeking passage into their ranks.

"Vanitas!" Yen Sid cried out, rising up from his place with both alarm and discontent, "With The X-Blade, No Less!"

Without hesitation, Sora and Mickey hopped in front of Overlord Tensei with both their Keyblades drawn, Donald and Goofy stumbling to their feet and beside either of them for support, forming a sort of wall around him. "Quick, Overlord Tensei!" King Mickey would cry out, "Stay behind us! This is Xehanort's apprentice!" It was unclear on just how he'd been restored, along with the X-Blade, which they all knew that could only be recreated from the Seven Lights and Thirteen Darknesses, but whatever the case was, both Vanitas, whom they knew to have been destroyed, and the X-Blade, were both here, and that meant extreme danger. "In his hand is the X-Blade, which is what all Keyblades came from! Including your Skeleton Key, if it's a Keyblade!" All of them were battle ready. Though they weren't sure how they were going to fight him nor why he was there, none of that mattered as long as he was a threat.

"What are you doing here, Vanitas?" Mickey Mouse questioned, keeping himself ready, in case he tried to attack. "Is it because of Overlord Tensei?"

Vanitas chuckled, shaking his head at the sorry bunch. "You all really don't know anything, do you?" Vanitas was in a good mood, it seemed; pleasant, to say the very least. "Don't worry, I won't leave you in the dark," he mocked. "It's that Skeleton Key," he said, pointing to Overlord Tensei with his X-Blade. "That... Is no ordinary Keyblade that came from the X-Blade. It's a completely different object entirely." Xehanort already informed Vanitas of this before he arrived, and Vanitas was well aware of what sort of power it held rivaling the X-Blade. "Where the X-Blade is the original of all Keyblades... That Skeleton Key is its counterpart. A X-Blade all its own, yet, also not a Keyblade at all. It has no relation to the X-Blade nor the Keyblades, yet, simultaneously, is exactly the same as them... Which is why this X-Blade has once again been awakened."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:20 am

Overlord Tensei was not exactly surprised about the sudden appearance of Vanitas, nor that he had the X-Blade in his hand. Much like he had otherworldly knowledge about King Mickey and the gang, he also had fragments of data on Vanitas and his composition, and was aware of how he could have possibly come to be. Not to mention, before he'd reached the warriors of light, he'd already had a run in with Vanitas and Xehanort, along with the X-Blade. "... Thanks For The Heads Up..." Overlord Tensei said grimly, more to Vanitas than to the rest of the group. His layered speech was unable to be deciphered by any of them, yet would be received by all of them simultaneously as he spoke to all of them collectively in reference to everything each of them had spoken to him before he spake, himself.

He looked on at the four who were actively ready to defend him in combat, even when they should have known that Overlord Tensei's otherworldly power was great enough to deal with Vanitas alone. They really were very kind people, risking themselves for someone they not only just met, but also who could definitely handle himself. He wouldn't allow them to simply take the lead without aiding them in combat, should that even be necessary at all.

Overlord Tensei stepped forward once, and in that step, his body flickered behind them, and then simultaneously before them, and in his next step, he was approaching Vanitas in a manner similarly to how he'd been approaching them. "... I Get It Now," he said, raising up his Skeleton Key. "... The X-Blade Is Meant For This World... But The Skeleton Key..." He gently touched the tip of the X-Blade with that of his own, the key chain that was newly affixed to his weapon dangling loosely, shimmering in the light. "... Is Meant For Every Other, Outside Your Reach. That's Yours. This Is Mine." It was as if they were mirror images, yet complete opposites, and simultaneously, exactly the same. These sorts of items were one-of-a-kind; original, unrelated, and still united. "... It's Active Because I'm Here, Isn't It? It Wouldn't Have Any Power At All If I Weren't In This World, Right?" Overlord Tensei wasn't stupid, even if he was ignorant of certain things that he was purposefully left in the dark about. "I Originally Sought Out The X-Blade For Myself Without Realizing My Skeleton Key Was One All Its Own. With It, I Can Create Things In Its Image, Similarly To How The X-Blade Functions. Yet, Because I Wasn't Aware Of This Until Just A Little While Ago, I Foolishly Believed I Was To Wield The X-Blade. In Reality, That Belongs Here. I Just Have To Wield My Own, Now." Overlord Tensei was more a pawn in Xehanort's plans than even he'd realized, himself, but all of that changed with the Skeleton Key's awakening. From what he was realizing, it was the only thing equal in power to this X-Blade, and therefore, was also capable of awakening it.

From what he was deducing, Xehanort only wanted him here so that the X-Blade could become activated, but if his new calculations were correct, the moment Overlord Tensei left this world, the X-Blade would once again become completely ineffective and return to its original powerless state. As it stood, Overlord Tensei was already connected to the Seven Princesses of Heart via the 7 of his 8 Arms Of Tabrith linking to them, and the 13 Darknesses were the equivalent of his 13 Restrictions, which meant that he was a sort of walking catalyst. Realizing this based on otherworldly knowledge he had prior and also new information he'd gotten from Master Yen Sid, he was already aware of what he had to do. "This All Started Because I Came, And Will End When I Leave." He pointed his Skeleton Key toward the Keyhole to the Veritas, then glared at the party from the corner of his eye, his once shimmering lucid deep blue gaze becoming cold, sharp, hard crystal before their own eyes. "You All Have What You Need Now, So I Think It's Best I Get Out Of Here. That X-Blade Should Lose All Its Power When I Leave, But You'll Still Have The Information We Talked About, Putting You At A Great Advantage." Drawing energy from his heart, a great deal of translucent light gathered at the tip of the Skeleton Key, and the same translucent light would begin to pour from the Keyhole. "... Get Out Of The Way," he said coldly, holding the Skeleton Key firmly.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:46 am

The party was shocked to hear that Overlord Tensei was somehow associated with the revival of the X-Blade, but knew that this was not the time to get into details. They were aware that he'd already dealt with the Organization XIII before he got there, and probably invoked the X-Blade's revival when he was dealing with them in the shadows. As devastating and dangerous as it was, it was clear that this wasn't what he wanted, after he'd spoken about his own intentions for seeking out the X-Blade, only to find out his otherworldly Keyblade, which not only wasn't a Keyblade at all, but was an entirely alternate version of what the X-Blade was to them had the same power that was necessary to accomplish his goals outside of this world. That was a relief that it was awakened here, but this didn't put any of them out of the dangers of the X-Blade whilst Overlord Tensei, himself was still within their world. They all wanted him to stay, but knew that it was, just like their own situation, both untimely and too dangerous. They all had no choice but to expedite his departure, but at the very least, his Skeleton Key was awakened and he had what he needed to continue on. Everyone was grateful for that, even Master Yen Sid.

"You heard him!" Sora cried out first, clearing out of the way of the Keyhole to the Veritas, with everyone else following behind.

Vanitas, however, the spawn of the discord in the Darkness, would not allow such a smooth escape, given his own nature as a being of pure discord that the Darkness, itself, created. "I don't think so!" he cried, pointing his X-Blade to the Keyhole, as well. A powerful ray of light shot from it and straight into the glowing keyhole once everyone cleared out, before Overlord Tensei had time to react, locking up the Keyhole to the Veritas. "You can make another one, but I'll just lock that one up, too!" If both weapons were twins, then one had the power to stop the other, and vice versa, therefore creating an entrance to the Veritas whilst Vanitas was around would always prove folly and futile for Overlord Tensei. "You're not going anywhere now that we've achieved ultimate power, Overlord Tensei."

At that moment, Xehanort, himself, appeared out of a Dark Corridor behind Overlord Tensei, with Vanitas standing before him, X-Blade in hand. "Hrahaha! Consider your initiation and your usefulness complete, boy!" Xehanort had what he needed and as long as Overlord Tensei remained in this land and did not return to the Veritas, then the X-Blade would remain intact and supreme, and Xehanort, himself, would be able to wield it. "A real chip off the old block, wouldn't you say, Master Yen Sid?" The old man gave a contemptuous, arrogant glare to the other elder before him, who was carefully observing and cautiously awaiting his time to act, as it was clear. Elders knew not to move out of turn, and before Yen Sid had a chance, Xehanort was already several steps ahead of him.

Yen Sid was furious, to say the least, that Xehanort was given such an opportunity like this, and that he would hold Overlord Tensei hostage in this world simply to achieve the power of the X-Blade through his strength. The stirring anger within him caused Master Yen Sid to finally raise his almighty hands and take action. "Overlord Tensei Is Nothing Like You, Xehanort!" With a single thrust of either hand to either side of him, Master Yen Sid, with his power as the Creator, would stretch the dimensions of the office out to spread all of them out from each other, giving Overlord Tensei space between himself, Vanitas and Xehanort, as well as Yen Sid and the party. He did not stop there, and began to conjure up more Creation from behind his table before his throne. "How Dare You Show Yourself In My Chambers! Did You Really Believe I Would Not Act?" A powerful arcane barrier erected itself around Master Yen Side to keep him completely isolated in his own area, so that he could continue to conjure without being disturbed, yet this isolated area kept him confined to his single space. "Mickey! Sora! Help Overlord Tensei! I Will Support You From Here." With that said, Yen Sid continued to wave his hands about in all sorts of different manners, and much energy pouring from his fingertips and drawing into his chambers from the Disney Universe to use at his disposal.

"Right!!" both Mickey and Sora cried out, jumping straight into the fray, with Donald and Goofy right behind them. They all went for Overlord Tensei so that they could all come together as a group and take on Vanitas and Xehanort collectively. King Mickey, having the most experience with these two due to their long history, would be able to help Overlord Tensei and fill him in, whilst Sora would do as he naturally did, readying himself with Donald and Goofy by his side.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun

Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:16 am

The two villains, Vanitas and Xehanort, couldn't help but to laugh at the foolish heroes who believed that there was hope for them, even with Master Yen Sid's active hand. With the X-Blade, they had ultimate power, and with all the extensive research that Xehanort had done that far outweighed Overlord Tensei's fresh knowledge of his own, there was no way he would be able to defeat them, even if he had something that rivaled the legendary X-Blade.

"Here," Vanitas called out to his Master, Xehanort, "Catch..." Hurling the X-Blade casually toward him, it would disappear in a blur along with Master Xehanort, who would reappear from the blur standing beside Vanitas, walking away from Overlord Tensei with his back turned and the X-Blade in hand. He rubbed the helmeted head of his abominable emptiness and bid him with a light wave of the hand to deal with the bunch as he was instructed. "Vanitas is the same as any Nobody. He can be replicated as often as desired, just as they can." Xehanort gripped the X-Blade tightly in his hand, gazing with ambition as it glowed with raw power, surging now with its natural light and his immense darkness. "The Darkness is quite the specimen," he went on, speaking now as a scientist would, "... Like a womb. All that cometh from it may be brought back again." If he should so desire, he could draw forth the original Organization XIII as he desired, just as Heartless could be extracted endlessly. As he spoke, Vanitas was already engaging Sora and Donald and Goofy, having led them to the other end of the room whilst Mickey and Overlord Tensei remained on the end with Xehanort.

In all but one swift motion, both Vanitas and Xehanort, as if linked, would flicker about the room around their respective parties, barely leaving afterimages in their wake as they drew near, and then also retreated. In their wakes of motion, large, but thin waves of sharp, crescent shaped energy shot forth from wherever they would move to bombard the party in either group with an array of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:47 am

"Omg," Overlord Tensei completely blurted out without hesitation, with his eyes burning red. He seemed upset.

In blurry flickers of searing heat waves, he moved closer to Master Xehanort in his image, as if warping in between two points in time and suddenly appearing before him in the wake of every light blade crescent that was sent out, walking between the vacuous voids they left behind. His image was distorted and indistinct, but it could be told that it was flickering. Like the heat of a fiery furnace, the eyes blared with a burning essence sweltering about between the algorithmic patterned transitions that transpired. It was like a burning wraith, yet partially visibly tangible beyond just the permeating eyes. Simultaneously, it seemed as though nothing were ever there, yet always had been in motion, completely in passing.

The Skeleton Key dragged loosely betwixt the realms, completely visible and tangible, yet somewhat hazy, like a sentient entity all its own, which it seemed to actually be, hovering along in the wake of the passage.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Volcanon the Ashen Flame :: Keeper of the Zero World

Dog
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Spoiler:

The robe of Void that came upon and became Overlord Tensei reverted him into his form as 'Void Bo$$,' which would rest upon his form to the fullness of its entirety, like full-body armor, yet as light as a robe. Barely any of Overlord Tensei's body could be visually perceived, and whatever he allowed to be seen blended into the background, with only the sight of what was absent-yet-unhidden remaining on the foreground with the pitch black blots bleeding into visibility as the distorted, yet precisely forged disembodied parts of his body. There was a single hand that hovered nearby, grasping the Skeleton Key in hand. "Thank You, King Mickey,'" his voice echoed as he moved, his makeshift Keyblade hanging loosely in his palm, almost like it would slip out. "This Is My 'Keyblade Armor, Which I Am Going To Call 'Nohxark.'" Everyone here would know that this was Overlord Tensei, however, and could refer to him as such, though whilst wielding a Keyblade, or his Skeleton Key, Overlord Tensei would be further known as 'Nohxark.' "Now I Can Return To The Veritas Without Having To Use A Keyhole." As much as he wanted to be able to bring the King and company to the Veritas, he could see that it was better not to unlock the gate right at this moment, and instead deal with Xehanort first, but still also return independently. The lingering remains of Overlord Tensei's Presence -- which was 'Nohxark' -- was bound as a sentience to the Skeleton Key as its Sentience, but only remained in Overlord Tensei's place because the Skeleton Key hadn't left this land even though Overlord Tensei, himself, had done so.

Now, Nohxark and Xehanort could do battle here between the Skeleton Key and X-Blade respectively, yet when the Skeleton Key was lifted from this world, if the Seven Lights and Thirteen Darknesses were not set in place in Kingdom Hearts, itself, then it and its Key would collapse once again when Nohxark departed completely. The symbiotic bond with the Skeleton Key and himself as an Origin Source kept them intact and independent from the X-Blade and its power, so when they left, it would no longer be able to remain intact as it was. "Mickey," Nohxark said, "I Need You To Go Find Sephiroth. I Will Deal With Xehanort, But Sephiroth Is Imperative To My Escape." Whilst waiting for Xehanort's next move, yet careful not to engage him directly, Overlord Tensei, now as 'Nohxark,' would continue to flicker passively so that he could cover the King for his escape, should he heed the words of Nohxark at all.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Master Yen Sid lashed his hand outward with a swift wipe as the light slashes brushed over the field, clearing them away before they could harm anybody on the other end where Sora, Donald and Goofy were, careful of his own Creations being harmed by the assault of Xehanort with the X-Blade. He moved Donald closer to his table and further away from Sora and Goofy so that he would be able to see where he could help Support Sora, whilst moving Goofy up front to Defend by outstretching his hand toward him as if it were over him. All of Master Yen Sid's Creations would move to his bidding; all the Disney Universe. Though, he allowed Mickey Mouse to act independently, as was their everlasting covenant.

---

King Mickey observed Overlord Tensei suddenly disappear using a power similar to Xehanort's, yet his Skeleton Key remain intact with this realm all the while. "The Keychain is working!" he cried, knowing that it had been chained to bind the Skeleton Key to this world by changing it into a Keyblade whilst it was here. "I knew it would work!" Even though the Skeleton Key didn't look any different, it was changed into a Keyblade once it was attached to the Keychain with Mickey Mouse's head on it. "Overlord Tensei! Try using your Skeleton Key and see if it functions like a Keyblade!" If the King was correct, then the blades would be able to connect without breaking or being ineffective . Afterward, Mickey ran to the door when Master Yen Sid gave him a clear opening and rushed outside out of the office.

---

Meanwhile, Sora stood face to face with Vanitas, who had once again shown up after once being completely destroyed. Sora was still puzzled about how he could be revived, but figured that it was something that Xehanort had done. "I don't know how you came back, Vanitas, but I'm not gonna let you hurt my friends!" He circled around to the door and pointed his Keyblade at it, locking the door behind the King after he exited. Once at the door, Sora started to scroll through his Options, never taking his eyes off of Vanitas.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Vanitas is a band of discordant Darkness, therefore at any moment there was a break in synchronicity, he would appear in the discord out of a displacement and disrupt whatever anyone was doing at the time. However, their harmony was fluent, and therefore Vanitas was cornered to circling around the room with Sora. "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon," he said knowingly to Sora, with numerous knots and gnarls of spontaneous Darkness twisting itself into an Unversed around him, already out of beat with him in their own syncopated symphony all their own. Vanitas immediately began to walk in the opposite direction, yet still circling around.

Meanwhile, Master Xehanort studied the movements of Overlord Tensei as would a keen researcher, and with every shifting movement of the lifeform approaching ambiguously, Xehanort would consciously raise small stumbling steps from spontaneous cracks in the floor to throw off his movements and cause him to lose his balance, should his transparency be only skin-deep. With X-Blade in hand, he raised it up into his normal battle stance whilst keeping his other hand outward, still passively manipulating the earth. His eyes remained focused and sharp. "Vanitas," he cried out to the boy, who would already know what sort of discord Xehanort thought up on the spot and been able to channel it, so that Xehanort would not and could instead remain in his spot.

Back to top Go down
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:20 pm

The sound of Discord in the area through the shifting movements of the earth and sky, both Xehanort and Vanitas, Nohxark's hollow form received vibrations instantaneously as they passed through and over his barely tangible form. He did not physically feel the stumbling blocks before him as he moved, but he passed over them without having shifted at all beyond straight forward, hovering like a ghost with billowing ripples of reality flickering as distorted parts of the background before sifting into the actual background, itself.

Still, he felt them as the actual energy in the air shifting at all, and his body was carried toward them in the flickers of reality that they were going to occur in any variable form. At whatever point the Discord happened, a different image of Nohxark flickering a single motion, each completely different from the next and never repeated, prepared to strike down whichever target would come from any and all directions dimensionally. Whichever one was struck, the Skeleton Key would undo the Discord like a Keyblade unlocking a Keyhole and stabilize the atmosphere whilst also covering the entire area simultaneously. This Discord was then focused to a sentient concentration yet still flickering presence somewhere nearby Master Xehanort, with a piercing sanguine gleam in the single visible eye.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:07 pm

Goofy was bid to hurl his shield at Vanitas, with Donald casting 'Thunder' in the background with a lightning crack. Sora should have been covered from these two point before him and behind him to give him accurate space to take the offense, as he usually did.

---

When the standard Formation between he, Donald and Goofy was established, Sora came out swinging his Keyblade at the tangible visible Vanitas that he was still faced physically and directly with as they were. Though he swung with the intention to strike him physically, waves of sharp magical energy shot from his Keyblade and struck at the points that Vanitas was already approaching as he was moving forward with precision in his prediction behind his initial intent to strike Vanitas in a very exaggerated manner. Sora spun around in the air with his Keyblade still in motion afterward, with the intent to strike again.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:58 pm

"Good..." Master Xehanort chortled, disappearing suddenly in a flickering blur, himself, only to nigh instantaneously teleport to one of the elevated steps he'd created all around where Overlord Tensei, or 'Nohxark,' as he seemed to be in this form, and point the X-Blade at his general accumulation. "... But too brazen!" A beam of light shot forth from the tip of the X-Blade at lightspeed, aimed at Nohxark in order to lock him into place where he was because his form was indefinite and needed to be secured in order for the movements of he and Vanitas to remain both hidden and syncopated. Whilst the Discord was blocked, he could not feel Vanitas as clearly, and it may have thrown the two of them out of synchronization.

---

Vanitas was already in time with Xehanort, feeling him when they got the next opportunity to synchronize again through their Discord. As Sora swung at him, Vanitas skidded ahead 4 moves after Sora had done his attack and flickered in a blur to the exact moment where he was next free whilst also remaining completely invulnerable at the time. "You're too slow...!" When Vanitas reappeared only after his voice had spoken, his own Keyblade was already at the head of Sora as if to bat it off from a blind spot in foresight, perception and judgment.
Back to top Go down
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:12 pm

The blow that Xehanort delivered seemed initially decisive, however with the free skip and jump in time that happened because of Vanitas' movement, the entire Presence of the room shifted with the Discord, which Nohxark was instantaneously attracted to, disappearing spontaneously just before the light could strike him.

---

Whilst nearby Vanitas, sensing his malice, the Skeleton Key clashed with his from overhead, because he was shorter than the Nohxark, and his attack would be countered, leaving an opening for Sora. The moment after, the Nohxark disappeared again, appearing next where Xehanort was most vulnerable.

---

Where he would be landing after his decisive movement in the air to lock Nohxark into place is also where the next accumulative sentient present collection of Nohxark's consciousness would also coagulate, with a strike ready for exactly when and where any form of Discord should be happening anywhere all throughout the confined space they were in. Ever in step with the out-of-tempo Xehanort and Vanitas, Nohxark and the Skeleton Key were seen faintly all throughout the room like projections on a movie reel flickering at a high speed. His variable movements looked like someone in an elegant robe dancing, yet simultaneously like someone's murderous intent to malice someone. The words echoed wherever there was movement, right where the Discord was plotted, "Trying To Control The Hearts Of Others Means There Is Little Control In Your Own." It was clear to Overlord Tensei that Master Xehanort was power mad by the X-Blade and was forgetting very basic things all because he now had the power to control the hearts of others and no longer read them. Now, with the abuse of this power and abandonment of his training simultaneously, this gave the team an advantage over the interlopers significantly.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Master Yen Sid was the first to notice and take advantage of the advantage that Overlord Tensei, the Nohxark, had given him in order for them to have the upper hand. In his confined isolated space, Yen Sid could control all of the events within his dominion to his will, able to freely give Xehanort a taste of his own medicine whilst he were here before him. He swiped his hand that was free, which would give Donald time to replenish his Manna. As he swiped, the ground that was raised up in a precise manner would be cleared and leveled again, disrupting all of the movements that could possibly occur for Xehanort to move as he initially intended. The disturbance that was now a priority thanks to the advantage should have also given Nohxark a greater advantage, as well, making full use of the opportunity to its greatest extent.

---

Goofy's shield missed Vanitas completely and was retrieved deftly, giving him an opportunity for a Reaction Command. "Sora!" he cried, running toward him in order for them to get into the 'Whirli-Goof' formation.

---

Sora's eyes gleamed with surprise when he saw both Vanitas and Overlord Tensei as Nohxark moving in accord with each other through Discord, but didn't pay it any mind due to how Overlord Tensei just saved him from an attack. "Thanks, Overlord Tensei!" In the free moment, before Sora could think of anything, Goofy came running toward him seeking to initiate the 'Whirli-Goof,' which Sora gladly executed with him. The two paired up back to back and began spinning around each other at a high speed and also striking whatever was within their radius multiple times. With Vanitas out in the open, this should have thrown him off and knocked him around a few times whilst Sora thought up the best moment to make his own move at a better advantage than the already disadvantaged Vanitas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Mickey; The Veritas   

Back to top Go down

King Mickey; The Veritas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next