The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Overview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

Overview Empty
PostSubject: Overview   Overview EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:44 am

Overview Overvi10
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overview   Overview EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 11:49 pm

='Erelim'=
Overview Isolat11
-Ultimitia Ultimatum; Last Chance: The final strain of the ‘Ultima Energia’ and substrain of the ‘Ultimatum’ series, which is only able to be used once the ‘Revelation’ has been executed. As he focuses the Ultimate Energy into the form of an alternate reality, universe or dimension, he traps his opponents inside the realm of Ultimitia Energia that he is able to control absolutely to his will.
Back to top Go down

Overview
Page 1 of 1