Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation

Male Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dimension Gate: http://theveritas.forummotion.com/t1609-holy-hell-how-many-times-has-it-been#11581

Over 'Rue, the Warrior's Wasteland,' a dimensional rift parted the sky, revealing what looked like a multicolored void overhead and dropping from it someone who was at the Veritas' 'Dimension Gate' before it closed up behind them.

Chusin, who is the one that was brought from the 'Dimension Gate's interior and was released into the area, would find herself in a land completely barren and desolate with dark red ground. There were a few cities in the distance also rather distant from each other, but between them and all around them, the land was completely bare and desolate. There was nothing and no one.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:17 pm

The mundane labors that were instructed by the Foreigner were found via speculative overview to be relatively unsound considering the stipulations. The spontaneity of the invoked generation of one's own resources invited a new curiosity in the observations of the general oversight of the land, itself. This particular interest brough involvement of greater planetary forces other than just the Valparaiso Denizens, of whom were watched over by the earth they walked on as part of the Veritas, despite whatever negligence there was to this particular land. When attention was once again focused, so were many sporadic events that came with the heightened conscious concentration upon the land. There was a powerful, but subtle pressure like eyes bearing down from above constantly, with a focal intent specifically on the random generation. The genuine interest opened up greater variables to deal with in the given scenario.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:31 pm

The Valparaiso Denizens that were left with Chusin were not an unthinking bunch, despite being an unfortunate people. Their circumstances left no real impact on their actual intelligence, though education may not have been sufficient in stimulating such. There were other methods, and certain manners that stood out to they, the smarter of the Valparaiso Denizens. Cunning, for one, and wit, especially. Certainly, the one who lacks the book smarts is known more for street smarts and application of intelligence in that manner. Though different, the intelligence remained the same, despite application of it. So, for Chusin to have smarter people ready to work, their labor, too, had to fit and benefit their needs for mental sustenance and not completely mindless drone work without explanation.

"Well, I guess there are a lot of rocks around, sorta." More or less, the land was flat and barren, with the occasional obstruction or protrusion, but most being too large and heavy to be dealt with by a single person, or even a group. There were some, but few. They were there, yet scarce. The resources were all around, but none that seemed relevant, and also still widely spread. "It might take us several hours, if not days to go up and down the flatlands and get a large assortment of rocks." They were, at the very least, familiar enough with the territory and how barren it actually was and for what distance.

But see, the Valparaiso Denizens quickly figured out that doing things like that was too much effort and not enough promise, so before making any solid concrete decisions, they whispered about themselves, speaking of many things. There was talk of the city and its recent takeover, especially, with emphasis on the machines. There was also talk of the strange manner and abilities of the foreigner to the land, which they also took into account in speculation. They didn't speak too long nor too loudly about any of what was discussed, but they did indeed come to terms with whatever sort of words were exchanged between them and about what. There was consensus, then there was a break in the group, and many of them spread out to go to different locations. Yet, there was also a mass of them that remained and didn't say nor do anything except remain with Chusin, marking the area with their own presence for the others to return to, if they would return at all. They knew the unspoken laws of the lawless land. No one was bound to anything. The ones that left did not have to return. Hell, they didn't even have to be on good terms with this foreigner, either, if they didn't want to. Anyone could do anything, and that was something they held firmly to. Whomever would return would do so with whatever intent they had, be it malign or benign. All that could be done was see what was what and how whomever would do whatever.

Those that stayed with Chusin, as very few as they were, did not say anything about the ones leaving, but did in fact speak on the labor that they were requested to carry out. "So, what's the deal with those rocks?" He asked. "I wanna know what kind of work we're doing. Who we're working for." He shrugged passively, looking toward the distance. "It's the least you can do, I'd wager, to tell us a little bit about what's going on." Surely, this man was all ears. Not like there was anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Grimsin, the Pumpkintoner :: Mad Titan; Demon King of the 6th Heaven

Virgo Female Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:33 pm

"We're being watched by something, that's totally what's going on here and totally obvious because it just is. However, that aside, imma need the million questions to stop. I already told you literally everything, but because you forgot I'll say it again. Your job is whatever I need it to be at the moment and getting rocks was one of them since no one had metal on them, so yeah. Now as for who you work for, I mean come on man, like seriously? It's me, derp. Now can the rest of you kick up some dust? I need to collect it."

She was seriously wondering how any work got done around here with everyone asking questions and not working. Though she didn't expect much anyway, but what she did expect was something random happening, like being watched for some reason.

"Get to kicking guys."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:29 pm

The treatment by the Foreigner to the native Valparaiso Denizens was cold and uncaring. This sort of air was felt about most of the hard, distorted rock that they'd been living out their days on, but there was a distinction between the callousness of their own compatriots and a blatant foreigner that didn't rest easy with the general atmosphere of this land and its people.

Because of this interaction, there was 'Tension' in the air and animosity between them, even if it was not up to the forefront of their engagement. The Valparaiso Denizens were known to internalize their frustrations yet indirectly or passively-aggressively express it beyond the knowledge of the one they were discontent with, and harbor the feelings within them for a while without speaking on them. They were dismissive to the true pains and hurts of their emotions because of the hard-knock life of the streets, but they were not immune to it, in spite of how little of it was actively expressed outwardly. Instead, all of it was portrayed both indirectly and in a masked or distorted manner, making the actual communication of these feelings not only difficult, but also discordant if they got upset and could not be reasoned with. They may say anything to cease communication, but within them, they would harbor malign intent until it was all emptied out of them -- even if it meant doing treacherous things to themselves, each other and anyone that may have been involved at the time. Such is 'Valparaiso.'

='The Veritas'=

-Tension-

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:43 pm

As desperate as the Valparaiso Denizens were for work, they still had their pride, if that was all they had left. In their rags and disarray, they at least felt like they weren't being looked down upon because they didn't have anything left between each other. However, this new person with their fancy powers and whathaveyou was another story, completely. Belligerently insulted after extending services that they barely even really wanted to do, they knew for certain that they were definitely to a definitive not engaging in this exchange now.

However... This person still was of some use to them, so they were going to play it cool. All of them naturally felt the same way or similarly due to being brought up and growing in the same general environment, so they had a similar notion of what they all were thinking from the very beginning. Still, nobody made any sudden movements. As shifty as they were among themselves just with each other, doing things every day that were so sketchy, you'd think you saw the hand that did it in the shadows, they were already prepared for anyone else being equally as such automatically.

Now, what some of them didn't know was that others of them had some powers, because they were just that treacherous and secretive, however, they were still going to use them immediately as necessary after the people that didn't know did some things. They were layered in their depth of secrecy, even and especially to each other, as a society and an actual community of shifting underhands and passtells. So, whilst the fast-talking one went out to talk, as usual, while everybody else sat back and kinda just watched, they would start whispering between each other about those rocks. Then, they dipped off into the darkness without another word.

The fast-talker, see, was already keeping open communication the entire time. Still, he wasn't in on what was going on behind the scenes, because he was doing all of this 'Speaking For The Crowd' of his own free will without anyone else organizing nor communicating it with him. Thus, he continued on as he was, as if nothing happened. "Aight." And that was it. There was brevity of silence and a stark look on the face as if having whiffed a foul odor of an unpleasant aroma, then a very swift and crisp turn of the head.

They 'got to kicking.'
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Ignis the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star Seed

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:28 pm

Fortunately for Chusin, there was already something prepared specifically for her outside of whatever else was going on in the Veritas at the time, especially in the Lawless Land of Valparaiso, where there was always whatever going on at whatever time for whatever reason. Without proper council, she would probably be lost from the beginning because the navigation of Valparaiso was completely different than all the rest of the Veritas, and no one from any Foreign land actually knew about this. The disclosure of such information here and now was prominently due to the White Rabbit, which had just about finished recuperating, itself, within the magnanimity of light that was surrounding it the entire time Chusin was dealing with the elements of the Lawless Land and inevitably incurring some sort of trigger, as was expected to happen rather frequently with any sort of visitor at all.

"Having Fun?" A voice whispered into her ear from afar, but sounding completely different from the White Rabbit that was lowered gently to the ground beside her, fit with robes of light. "I Hope So. But, I Must Warn You, You Should Arm Yourself To Defend Yourself, Or Get Ready To Run." The White Rabbit had its own specific intent within the natural ever moving protocol of the Veritas, and was actually only greeting Chusin in flux. Soon, this land would again be barren, once it was completely passed through. Before the White Rabbit left, as it would scamper off to do any moment now just by default, it would tend to Chusin as it would any of the Tensei that were about, due to previous knowledge of Chusin in all of her forms and understanding of how they were all connected. With this metacognition, the White Rabbit could identify Chusin completely fully just because she had already existed elsewhere at any given time and they'd been in contact. Even if she did not know the White Rabbit, whose form shifted and changed as it went through the Veritas, the White Rabbit knew her. So too did the radiant light encompassing the White Rabbit, which was a different essence all its own.

"Need Some Help?" The White Rabbit inquired, standing upright with its hands behind its back. It was very large and towered over Chusin, but not by too terribly much. It was fully anthropomorphic, and its glittering robes of fine light woven together by the strings flowed like water along with its large, bulky hand-like paws. There was a string snatched from Chusin's direction with the wave of one of the arms as the White Rabbit moved, and remained in motion, already prepared to depart as soon as it had awakened.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:31 pm

='White Rabbit'=

-Initiate-
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:56 pm

"Man this sucks, like seriously it does. Why am I always the victim of everyone's evil tendencies? All I wanted to do was build something and now I know that something bad is about to happen; even though I came to get rid of the others, I can still feel their feelings and I know that they were always victims. Grimm I miss you, you were always nice to me and stuff, always. I know you're only a part of Khrona and stuff, but you were the part I found joy in, you were my shield from all of this pain."

Giving who she was, she was well aware of the danger that was looming around her and knew these people were nothing but bad people. She didn't like being emotional, so everything she said was mental and not spoken aloud because she didn't always voice her feelings. However, once she heard the voice she didn't think too hard on it because she was use to hearing voices in her head, so she listened up.

"Fun? Fun is something I'm not allowed to have, its something that's taken away from me all the time. I just wanted to build a hut and call it something cool and have people work for me, but that dream has died and ended up in flames. Rabbit, I think I'll just run, I don't wanna fight anymore; fighting solves nothing in my opinion."

She said with a very strong emotional tone in her voice and yet her face didn't show the true feelings that she kept hidden behind her tough frame. At that moment she thought about what Khrona would do in a spot like this, but since she wasn't him she couldn't hope to know. So she did something she never thought she'd do...she placed her hands together and looked up to the sky.

"O father who art in Heaven, please show me the way...please hear my call and protect me from those who seek to do me harm."

She said with the utmost faith in what she was doing. She had no more doubt in him or what his intentions were; she knew that this moment was the defining moment in her life and she would not let it slip past.

"Forgive me y'all, I thought tough was the right way and I was wrong. However, your actions weren't nice from the moment I peeped y'all."
Back to top Go down
MaTeus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:49 am

The natives of the Veritas -- the White Rabbit, especially -- knew of the tendencies of each of the natural residents of the Veritas, inclusive to the Valparaiso Denizens. Being too confrontational with them ended up with their rebellion and usually some sort of altercation, which was why acting in such a way was generally a bad idea around here unless you were looking for a fight. Of course, Chusin wouldn't know that. All the while she'd been here in a different form, she was sheltered from the harsh outside of Valparaiso, and instead was within the Forbidden Hotel serving under Grimnyzmal, of whom she was referencing as 'Grimm.'

The White Rabbit pondered. "Hmmmmm," it muttered, stroking its chin with its large bunny palms, "Well, Perhaps Building In The Outskirts When You Have No Means Of Defending Yourself Isn't The Best Method. Those People Can Be A Real Nuisance At Times When They Are Working Against You." Chusin, of course, did not know the heritage of Valparaiso nor how to deal with it. She did not know how to work the land nor what that even entailed due to the nature of this land being different and therefore needing to be worked differently from other lands. She was indeed in need of some assistance, and seeing her begin to pray to the Almighty made this clear before the White Rabbit and the one whose light surrounded it, being very close to Him. Knowing better through Him, they were already understanding of what had to be done. "The City Is Probably A Better Place To Start," The White Rabbit finally said, still more than ready to take off and get back to doing what was ordered for it to be done. "The Valparaiso Denizens Have Been More Or Less Removed From There Because Of The Recent Refurbishing And Commandeering By The Mechanica, And So Their Numbers Are Few." That meant that there would be less disturbances from the casual bypasser, which would more than likely be all around in the outskirts and scarce in the city.

"You Should Be Safe Within The Borders Of The City, As Long As You Do Not Irritate The Regular Maintenance Of The Mechanica." Valhalla, City of Ruin was actually rather pristine looking nowadays, despite still being a relatively small city in the middle of nowhere. The machines dealt with it nicely and restored it to a state that was better than it was before, fitted with advanced technologies for their own dealings with each other independently of any human or otherworldly interaction. The machines had their own network of communication all their own, which was why the city was theirs and how it was being built up so nicely. "If You Disturb Them, They May Well Be Worse In Their Ruthlessness Than The Valparaiso Denizens, Themselves, And You Could Potentially Be Run Out Of Valhalla, Like They Were." The machines had strict protocol and were adamant about it, but paid nothing any mind that worked within said protocol, even if it were to build up a business.

"There Is Another City, As Well, But It Is Just As Vague And Barren As These Lands You See Here." The other city that once belonged to the witches was just as desolate. More or less hidden, yet still visible, the White Rabbit was aware of its nature and how the interior functioned, as well as that there were few to no people there. "That Place Was Once Filled With Many Entities, But Now It Is Dry And Lacks Any Energy, So The Beings That Lived There Which Fed From Energy Have Starved And Gone Scarce. Whatever Bears A Surplus Of It Draws Them Out, But Only That They May Feed." To one who was not accustomed to a constant drain or had enough energy to endure it, that land would be a death trap unless peace was made between whatever supernatural entities may have been around at the time.

Before forgetting about the mention of the terrain, the White Rabbit felt the 'Tension' in the air surging through the Veritas. That was a sign that the actual land, itself, was involved in the goings on recently and it wasn't just the inhabitants of the land acting on their own. That made things a little more difficult. "Be Mindful Of The Actual Veritas, Herself," The White Rabbit warned Chusin, "For The Involvement Of The Actual Being, The Veritas, Is Different From The Interaction Of Those That Walk Upon It." The land was tense, and that meant something completely distinct about its own feelings and the current state of the land. "It's Something Like How The Weather Functions, Except With More Intricacy To It In Terms Of Actual Interaction And Feelings." As an actual living being, the Veritas could, at any time, focus whatever sort of development she desired for herself in any part of the land that was best for her own development at any time, but likewise, she could intervene in whatever was hazardous to her growth and health in any shape or form in any city or nation or territory under her direct jurisdiction. "Be Mindful That The Planet Is Alive, Even On This Nearly Dead World Like Valparaiso. The Earth Still Lives, And If You Really Get In Tune With Her, You Will Be Able To See Her Hand In What Is Done." Of course, the Veritas still had a hand over her to prevent her own getting out of hand, but she was still a living being all her own and therefore interacted just like any other, which Chusin would do well to know about now before getting started.

The White Rabbit finally started to thump its large feet on the ground with impatience, jittering about to get ready to run. "Those Are Your Options," it said, limbering up. "If You Follow Me, You'll Get Wrapped Up In What I Am Doing, But I Am Going Into The City," it said. "You May Find Better Materials Or Assistance From The Machines Inside Of The City, Which Could Benefit You In Expediting Your Endeavors." All of these were only speculative suggestions and nothing more. Information in passing to help the familiar-yet-unfamiliar traveler in a land where there was no law and nothing to keep anything from happening unless it was the will of someone else. It wasn't like the Mainland of the Veritas at all, so consequences weren't automatic or systematic in protocol, even though they still did occur based on natural 'Cause And Effect.' "It's Rough Out Here In Valparaiso, So Be On Alert." Finally, the White Rabbit lightly saluted Chusin and prepared to dart off. "I'll Be Seeing You," it said before swiftly scampering away in a streak of light.

Yet, the trail of light left behind as well as the initial emanance that was surrounding the White Rabbit did not depart. It lingered over the area subtly, giving it a gentle glittering glisten. The faint image of sparkles could be seen, yet the glitter-like dust was so fine, it was barely seen, even when it was observed as a sparkle. It just looked like specks of glitter suspended in the air and nothing more. Still, even from this stagnant suspended glitter, when there were certain sparkles that lit up brightly and intensely as a brief flash, there was also a voice that came out of the radiance of the light being slowed down to the sound of a voice. It was the same voice that Chusin heard before and responded to in regards to her 'Fun.' It said again to her, "Chusin... I Am With You. Do You Know Who I Am...?"
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:46 am

='White Rabbit'=

-Depart-
Back to top Go down
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:22 am

The Veritas, itself, heard the cries of Chusin as a confession and repentance after the 'Tension' between she and the Valparaiso Denizens had come to pass. Therefore, the Veritas, itself, became more docile and in turn dealt with the residents of the land as best fit. For a time, the Valparaiso Denizens would be wandering around in circles searching for whatever they sought, for the Veritas shifted its bearings as they trekked along the terrain. With items randomized, whatever was even right in front of them would suddenly transition to a different spot, being sucked into the ground and spat out elsewhere along the surface. This bought Chusin time, but it did not quell the animosity that was created between she and the Valparaiso Denizens.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:28 pm

" I mean I think it'd be best if I followed you into the city and started my little build project there, that way I can work on it in peace and stuff, so yeah lets ride like the wind."

She didn't wanna stay here anymore since these people were clearly crazy and she wanted nothing to do with them anymore. So she undid her ability and the hut fell down and went back to what is was before, rocks and the metal she quickly picked up before taking off and following the Rabbit.

So she had made her mind up and was gonna go to the city with the Rabbit and set up shop there, however, what she didn't know was that deep within her something was awakened due to her having a break down and build up. Now with that thing being awoken, she did hear a voice and what it said sounded like someone she knew very well..

"I wanna say its you Gimm, but that'd be assuming. I mean if that is you than I was spot on haha."

-Awoken-
Back to top Go down
MaTeus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:21 pm

The sparkles around Chusin only added a glamorous effect to her sudden awakening and apparent transformation. even twinkling in the background during and after, never fading yet ever accentuating her form. With every glint of a different sparkle in the air around her, she would hear the continuous melodic voice on tempo with the lights vibrating and reaching the point of visibility as a piercing light rather than a constant light. The difference in speed also brought a distinction to the Voice as it passed over her and all around in the same manner as her own. It, however, sounded somewhat garbled, like speaking through a thin frame of crystal instead of fully directly. It was more than audible, but had a slight distortion that lingered as it spake. "It Is, Yet It Isn't." There was an aloofness in the brevity that brought a singsonging tone. Sooner or later, as time went on and the glitter began to settle, the faint image of someone familiar showed up right before Chusin's eyes, yet looked both so far away that she couldn't see the full form and also so near, she could see that image directly in front of her, as if it were standing directly in front of her, physically; just within arm reach, yet nowhere tangibly visible. "You're Right, But There's More To It Than That." The image suddenly faded all the way out.

Immediately, the trail of light left behind by the White Rabbit dispersed into spherical singularities all spread out in a line, yet as isolations instead of a string of energy still in the straight, bold line that they'd once all been connected as a single singularity. Each of them hovered into a different configuration, then began to shrink down to the size of fine particles, thus intensifying their concentration and glare in a spherical formation. The sparkling dots connected to each other with the fine lines of their gleam, yet not all of them to each other. Some were connected in some places, others were connected in different places and the rest were not connected at all. "These Are Your Options For Getting Into The City, Or You Can Pick Your Own Route."

='Navigation'=

-Option-

I. "Follow The White Rabbit Directly To Its Location."

II. "Follow A String Of Light Into The City."

III. "Follow An Orb Of Light Into The City."

IV. "Follow A Path Devoid Of Light Into The City."

V. "Follow Someone In Your Path Into The City."

VI. "Choose Your Own Route."

The 'Options' that were listed for Chusin automatically by an actual native of the Veritas would generate several other events to occur, as well, instead of leaving Chusin on her own, unless that was, at any point, what she desired. "I've Given You These Options On Purpose Because There Is Something Else Going On In The City That, If You Get Involved With, Could Possibly Engage You In Some Sort Of Conflict." There were already things set into motion before her arrival by someone else prior to her appearance at all. "Walking Into Any Area Haphazardly Can Actually Be Potentially Hazardous In Pretty Much Any Part Of The Veritas, Unless There Is No Hazard Nor Any Hazard Being Dealt With." Without anyone to explain that upfront, it might seem both desolate and also sometimes uncivilized, when it was actually simply the location and the Laws of whichever land or group that there were. Without knowing the Laws of the actual genetic code of certain life forms nor the Laws that were created for each of the layers of the Veritas, it was easy to get into trouble. "That's Why I'm Here."

Suddenly the image appeared again, a little more clearer in the face, yet still vague in terms of body and tangibility. It looked like Khrona, but only somewhat. The rest of it was wrapped in flowing threads of light all blended together and rippling like water around it, yet also simultaneously creating a distorted veil of light around the full visibility of the head. "You May Call Me 'Teus,' But You Know Me As Either 'Khrona' Or 'Thanytoz,' Of Whom You Call 'Grimm,' Depending On Whichever Chusin You Are." The speculations on what Chusin it was weren't exactly completely relevant due to the nature of Chusin and their connection. She would keep calling out the name of whichever one, likely. Despite it all, they were all actually one and the same, and only different by technicalities and not full division. "The Fact That You Can Even See Me, At All, Means Something, Actually." Based on which manifestation appeared, that depicted a certain level of communication within whomever was being exchanged with. "You All Didn't Know What Happened Very Well Way Back Then, And There Are Still Many Things More, But This Is One Of The Effects. Just Like You Have An 'Awoken' Form, I Have Many, Many Forms. This Is But One Of Them; My 'Light' Form, To Put It In The Absolute Most Basic Terms." She knew Thanytoz, who was the 'Dark' form, and had never seen the 'Light' form at all, so she could not know nor speak its name, which was Teus. She did not even know, probably that there was even a 'Light' form to be had, since she dealt with the Grimnyzmal independently and never diverted. Even if it weren't fully tangibly visibly present, it was ever-present and omniscient, as light is all-encompassing. As long as it was, Teus was there with her. "What Do You Want To Do? If You're Going To Do Your Own Thing, I Will Also Return To Doing What I Was Doing, Unless You Desire My Company After I Get You To Where You Desire To Be." Teus hovered before her, awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:46 pm

"Well when you put it that way, I mean what else can I do heh. I mean I really hate any and all misfortune that comes my way and I wish to avoid it and or stop it and send it somewhere else is I could truth be told. Though that may be asking for a lot..."

She really hated bad things and never wanted to have bad things happens to her ever again because she was just done dealing with the evil there was and all around here. It was a cancer she didn't need or rather needed to remove from herself so that she could be at peace with herself.

"Hmmm...."

She said as the image of the person talking to her became clear enough for her to make out, even if it was only slightly. However, what she saw was quite weird and confused her to the point that she had to blink a few times to make sure she wasn't seeing things because she didn't just see Grimm; she saw Grimm and Khrona at the same time. She saw Grimm in her right eye and Khrona in the left. This was because she was still linked to the other versions of herself and shared a few common things with them and on the other hand she was unique in her own way, which was why she saw Khrona as well.

"Well this is something, I'm seeing two different people and yet one person as a whole."

It was weird to her but she didn't let it stop her from making her choice, which was when something else happened deep within her.

"Well I would love to build my shop, but now that I think about it...I'd rather not. I wanna follow the Rabbit, but I don't want misfortune to befall me. I also wanna follow the light and the orb, but man I don't know.

-Protection from all misfortune::Divine Keep Away-

Without her knowing, she was already be protected from any and all misfortune that would try and seek her out. She was just unaware of it.

"Well...I want to help you with what you're doing if that's ok? I don't want to think of what I myself want to do, but what other need help with because that's where the joy lies hehe."

That was her answer. She wanted to help Khrona/Grimm with whatever it was he needed, even if it was something as simple as washing his clothes and hanging them up to dry; she didn't care because something deep inside her was burning with a passion and light that could make the Sun itself mad.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Whatever sort of invulnerability Chusin had would protect her only as much as she were capable of protecting herself logically and soundly, or else she would end up ejecting herself from the Veritas because some of its basic features and functions would not occur due to the fact that she was invulnerable to everything, thus basically nullifying her existence and giving her presence at all little to no value except for appearances. Knowing this, himself, being something similar, yet able to freely manipulate these values at will in a balanced manner, Teus would not speak to Chusin whilst she were in this state, because she was completely invulnerable, thus stripping her of basic communication.

Still being logically sound and not invalid simply because she was invulnerable, Teus still remained nearby, but did not communicate with Chusin at all anymore. Instead, Teus would do things around Chusin instead. "I Want To Play With The Veritas," Teus said. "But, I Have Work To Do." There were certain features and mechanics that weren't quite done yet, despite how many things were in place as they were. "One Of Those Things To Do Is To Test Out Some Features, So I Can Do Both Right Now And See If Chusin Will Also Play With Me Whilst I Do What I Am Doing." Teus retracted the light all around the area and stripped the area of its light, condensing it all as an isolation and concentration upon he, himself, as a singularity. He was both so bright that he could not be seen and also could blot out the visual of everything else nearby, but also caused what was around him to grow completely dark. Teus was no longer able to be seen, heard or sensed. He had become something similar to what Chusin had done to herself, but inversely. He remained that way, suspended in midair as an orb of ambiguous light hovering over a void of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Seeing what was going on, she could only ponder what he was doing while also being unaware of what was going on within her on self. However, since she her abilities were evolving. She did somewhat feel a slight change in herself and that something was different about her.

"I feel like he's going to do something big and ask me to join hehe, I hope its something fun because I really wanna help out and do stuff for the greater good and what have you."

With the ability of the Divine Keep Away, she could make things happen for the better and help anyone and everyone that needed her help. Divine Keep Away wasn't something that she herself used, but something that took effect when she needed it to or when the time called for it to take effect. Its purpose was to remove all misfortune and only leave the good behind; this was done by creating a wall of beams that would block any and all misfortune that would seek to harm or affect Chusin or anyone she was with.

For example. If someone shot a bullet at her, the wall would come up and the bullet would fly through it and be sent someone else across the universe and away from her; thus leaving only the good fortune of her not getting shot since the bad fortune would be her getting shot. The speed of the wall is instant and will always protect her whenever and wherever she may be, etc. The ability however wasn't activated at the moment, it was just awoken within her.

"Hmmm."
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Sooner or later, there was a pulsation from the concentration of light which emanated outward and wiped over the land just as it had been drawn from it, and suddenly the entire land was different. No longer were there any buildings or obstructions. The entire environment shifted to become a complete simulation, and what remained where the light once was focused was a hovering man garb in all black with a violet tint to its darkness. His hair came to two fine points protruding from the back of his head; completely smooth, and there was a long tuft of hair draping over his single eye. Once again, a different manifestation of Khrona, but one that was even more familiar, to a certain degree. "Okay, it's me again, but now I'm in my 1st Restriction. You remember the 13 Restrictions, don't you?" That's what most of Khrona's time in the Lost World was him building and learning to control. Now that he could control them all and all his powers on any scale, he needed to test them out. That's where Chusin came in.

"Anyway, what my next order of business is..." he waggled his hand around in the air, as if stirring something. "... Is to test out some features of the Veritas, which is inclusive to me, myself, of whom the Veritas is integrated with." The Veritas, being his own child, was an offspring of he, himself, and so was integrated to him and not he being integrated to it. Therefore, his daughter, who was still rather fresh despite what a grandiose planet and universe she'd become, was still a babe that was feeding from her father who was both larger than and encompassing her as the universe, itself. "Tabrynth, which is this manifestation of myself, is what I use to systematically deal with things all across the full expanse of the Veritas, since some things function only in some places and others do not function at all in others." Many fine technical intricacies that went into its inner mechanics, which were far beyond the Veritas, herself, and seeped directly into her Father that birthed her were imperative to be finely tuned in order to keep the Creator of the Veritas sustained so that he could continue to provide for his daughter, who had little knowledge beyond what the natural features of a planet were to provide for herself. Like any planet, without proper instruction, she would use all her resources to make a perpetual system that would inevitably perpetually kill her slowly and painfully and entice her to kill and/or enslave people on her planet for her to survive, which would mean an utter failure and thus an abortion of the Veritas as a planet. She would be just as ugly and wicked as any old copy planet, and therefore be worthless as a being, just like all the other ones. He could not bear to see that happen to his daughter, so he took care to ensure that he dealt with the finer intricacies with love and care so she didn't become a filthy murderous prostitute like Earth and the Lost World, and tons upon tons of Dead Worlds piled all atop each other throughout the dimensions.

"We can do that right here, and I've been backed up on this for a while. So, get yourself ready. You can't die here in the simulator I can generate anywhere. It's fully gridlocked and isolated to whatever location I generate it." People probably didn't remember the 'Isolation Chamber' Khrona was so fond of, but this was one of its more useful applications as a simulator, since reality shifting was still his thing. "We can essentially fight here and never die or get hurt. Just hurl around whatever we want, which is essentially what I both desire and need to do, at this point." Tabrynth hovered there in front of Chusin, crossing his leg over the other nonchalantly and closing his eyes. He crossed his arms over his chest and floated around Chusin gently.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:01 am

"Well now you wanna fight huh? Ehh, I mean I wouldn't mind, but that's gonna be a real challenge on my part since I don't do fighting that much, but since you want to test some stuff I guess I could run with it for the time being."

She wasn't a fighter to be honest, she was more of a controlling person, someone who stayed in the back lines and provided support for the team and what have you; even her powers were more controlling than aggressive. However she didn't want to be rude since she was still on the path of being a good person, so she took the offer and was ready for the fight, even though she was rubbing her head a bit.

"Well lets do this and see what happens. I mean I may learn something about myself or something, I don't know."

She took up a plain fighting stance and you could tell it was noobish as hell because she hadn't fought in a long time, so she was rather rusty in the area slightly or was she? Maybe she was just acting weak or something, who knows really.
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:03 am

Tabrynth was surprised to find Chusin so eager to get involved. It was actually pleasing, since he really needed to get right into things immediately. "Wonderful!" he cried, suddenly straightening upright, yet still fluidly finishing his floating orbit around Chusin's body whilst clasping his hands together gleefully. "I've been holding back a whole bunch of things because I've had to do other things, but with this, I'll be able to open up many more new fun things more swiftly!" He seemed genuinely pleased with the outcome and got started immediately in his excitement.

"The way the 'Simulation' works is that you can essentially alter the proportions and dimensions of the interior space within the confines of this space to your desire within your realm of capability, which is generally limited to the full extent of your abilities. Likewise, everything else that appears here, under my jurisdiction and supervision, is allowed the same until I should so strip it or disable the simulation." After explaining to Chusin how this isolated space functioned, Tabrynth immediately began to do what he did best. The 'Simulation' started itself up by locking the space in a gridlock and securing it with grid lines that were green to show that the space was stable.

"Don't worry, I'm rusty, too," he said, folding his arms across his chest and covering the large protruding gem that came from it. "It's been a long time." From Tabrynth's back sprouted two very large digital mechanical wings that were reminiscent of those that were donned by his Child Form, Cleff. They were exactly the same, only now they were fully developed wings with more advanced technology. They were sleek and slender, yet there were emanations from them that were streams of data and lines of code, which gave them a similar greenish glow as the simulator around them was filled with on its grid lines. He did not need to flap his wings to stay afloat, for their value was made nothing for flying due to his ability to do that on his own. Instead, they were meant to be used as tools; multipurpose and multifaceted, as they'd always been even before their upgrades. They extended as far as they could go, something like stretching. "... It's been a long time since even I've seen these wings..." He looked down to the ground with a forlorn look upon his face, then suddenly hung his head low. "... I wonder... If you even remember... Or, if you know... What it means...?" His speech pattern became drastically different suddenly as did his mood. For whatever reason, the reminiscence instilled a certain type of depression. Though it wasn't intense, it was still present whilst he was thinking at all about anything remotely related, and so, the expression was cast upon his face.

The first thing to activate were the 'Pulse Cannons' equipped to the middle wings, which were the two spread outward actively at the time. Each of the lights on all of the wings above where they were jointed would become the same color and all of the cylindrical metallic extensions that were sprouting from the branch-like wing-stems on Tabrynth's back pointed toward Chusin, firing off numerous pulses of powerful forces of different tempo and vibrations sporadically. Some were swift and short bursts and others were long and powerful bursts.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:38 am

"This is happening, like its really happening. I have no idea what I should do, my abilities aren't meant for this type of stuff, hawwww."

It was like she was clueless about what she should do at the moment, watching as Tabrynth prepared to attack. She knew she had to come up with a plan and boy was she outta those or rather she didn't have one to begin with.

"Hmmm."

Now that she thought about it, she realized that she was being fired at by Tabrynth and what was she to do? She thought fast and when it came to her it came fast, so she placed her hands on herself and using her ability she pulled out a small bubble; this bubble was the only thing keeping her from being shot to death. See using her ability she took away her tangibility, thus making her intangible so the attacks would simply fly through her and she would be fine for the time being.

"Man this sucks, I don't know what else to do from here...I feel like a fish outta water. Oh how I wish I could actually fight."
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:52 am

The initial cover that Chusin's ability brought her only lasted a short while until the extension of time allowed for a synchronicity with the frequency of her intangibility. Because the pulsations from the Pulse Cannons were intangible to begin with, their effect had greater variety than what something that was only physical. Wherein the physical force of each of the vibrations would no longer be relevant, the rest of the intangible pulsations would remain effective and intact. The powerful vibrations would disturb the actual makeup of Chusin's intangibility, thus making her general area and her own presence, itself, distorted. This would cause her damage that was completely intangible, but still damage all the same. Like her, the damage, itself, was intangible, and therefore was also able to tangibly deal with whom and what was intangible due to its nature alone.

Tabrynth, however, could already see that Chusin wasn't prepared for this type of combat, despite having some sort of awakening prior to. Whatever the reason that may have been, she was still ultimately unfit for engagement. Still, this could be considered a type of training for her. It was nothing more than a test for Tabrynth, because there were features that were necessary to be dealt with both in and of himself and around the land, itself. Without applying too much destructive force or pressure upon Chusin, he attempted to think of a better method for Chusin, herself. If found properly, she should have been able to progress in her skills and abilities relatively quickly just from actively engaging in them, as anyone who were training would.

It didn't take too terribly long for Tabrynth to come up with a solution, though it may have been a little less eventful. "... I see this is a lot for you," he said. "Would you rather deal with one of the Mechanica, Creatures or Residents of the Veritas instead of me, myself?" The blaring sounds of the pulsation calmed in order for Tabrynth to be heard clearly by Chusin, but pressure was still applied to her by the Pulse Cannons all the same.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:43 am

"No no, this is just fine. I can handle this type of stuff just fine, so don't worry about me for the time being. I mean I am still learning about myself after all and I think I should have used something to keep myself safe buuuut it didn't work that way."

While she knew this would happen, she was ready for it all the same since she always had problems fighting anyone due to her bland nature and never wanting to use her abilities because she didn't want to go and mess up and get the shit beat outta here by someone elses abilities and what have you.

"That hurt, that hurt quite a bit, but I can feel something building up inside me and its getting bigger and bigger. Not sure what it is or why I feel it, but I do and I wanna see what it is."

It was true that with her newly found ability she should have been able to stop attack altogether and kept herself safe, but the thing is she didn't even know about the abilities she had awoken or what they were tied to. So she was simply stuck for now with a feeling deep inside her that was only getting bigger by the second.

"Ok, time for plan number 2!"

Since she didn't know exactly what to do, she did what she did best and this applied to every Chusin no matter who they were. She was about to go in head strong! She used her ability to make herself tangible again and then used it to take away the pain she was slightly feeling at the moment and with that being done she changed in. Upon her charge she made a bubble which became many and she sent them all towards Tabrynth.

"Lets see how you like my bubbles!"
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:11 am

Tabrynth was interested in Chusin's zeal, since usually that was geared toward things that weren't exactly toward her own personal development, but her personal desires, be they beneficial or detrimental to her. As a person, Chusin (or, this one, specifically) had matured and grown significantly, even if the power that all the other Chusins usually sought was minimal. The growth of her own character would inevitably groom her abilities along the way. Tabrynth, perhaps, could assist with expediting that process here and now with some helpful pointers.

"... It's good to try to be as diverse as possible with a single ability and develop many techniques that stem from the ability." With a present example using his own Pulse Cannons, he could give Chusin a visual of sorts. "Here, like this, for instance." He no longer pointed the concentrated pulsations at Chusin, but instead more toward the ground, propelling him backward at a moderate speed. "Try thinking up many creative ways to use the same ability. Eventually, it becomes a technique just because you learn to do different things with one ability instead of doing different abilities and never getting adjusted to any of them." It was the 'Quality Over Quantity' type expression, and to get her desired results, likely the quality of her focus on basic things without branching off too much would be effective. "This is still only a suggestion, however," Tabrynth noted, pointing his wings toward the oncoming bubbles, now. "As you know, I do that naturally because of my own nature." The Pulse Cannons no longer had a 'Concentration' on the target but instead began to 'Spread' among them. This made more gentle vibrations, but covered a larger area. The ripples of the layers of the vibrations would constantly put up resistance against the bubbles and carry them away even without touching them simply by sweeping them up in the emanations of the outspreading wave of sound.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:47 pm

"Yeah you could put it that way, but like I said my abilities aren't really meant to be used offensively to be honest. Though I pretty much used them in ever known way I could think of."

She didn't know what else she could do other than the one thing she didn't want to do and that was switch sides and let the other half do the fighting since she was more or less way better at it than she was. However that was a good idea to be honest and she thought about it and once she came to a solid answer, she would switch out.

"Well I leave it to you my young self."

So that's what she did, she swapped out and let the other half take control for now.

"....."
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:19 am

"Do you want me to train you?" Tabrynth asked after Chusin transformed into another version of herself. "I don't mind. All of the things I must do are systematic, and through my protocol I can train you as I activate parts of the Veritas that need to be tested." Tabrynth really only needed to undergo his series of tests so that the Veritas' functionality could be checked and maintained, but otherwise, those sorts of things were done remotely. He, himself, still needed to monitor and be the catalyst to said events, but in terms of how they were accomplished, he did not have to directly tangibly be in any real set location, since he was technically omnipresent all throughout the Veritas by default, as its System, itself.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:30 pm

"I mean I doubt you'd understand how my other half's ability works, but sure you can train her and we can see how far that goes. However, me myself, I'm in no need of training truth be told heh, I'm more than able to keep up all on my own and annoy the hell outta anyone I fight by simply doing nothing."

She didn't care if the other half got trained since she knew it wouldn't amount to much since there was only one person whom could teach Chusin how to use that power and that was her or another version of her from somewhere else. Though she didn't knock the idea since it was a nice offer and all and lord knows the other half needed help with just about everything.

"So what's next? Do we keep going at it or is there something else? Cause my World is on stand by and he's really excited."

She didn't want to give too much away since her powers and her other half were different from one another and yet the same at the same time. So without even being seen, her force brought itself out, which was only visible to herself and others like her because that's just how things worked for the most part.

-The White King Over The Heavens-

"Hmmm....Maybe I should try and use hers as well? Could prove useful and would help test this idea."

-Summoning the unnamed-
Back to top Go down

Dimension Gate; Chusin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next