In total there are 8 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 5 Guests

Kairo Khrona, The Creator

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Statistics
We have 167 registered users
The newest registered user is Yoshikage

Our users have posted a total of 18111 messages in 2923 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

White Rabbit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 3
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: White Rabbit   Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Over 'Rue, the Warrior's Wasteland,' a dimensional rift parted the sky, revealing what looked like a multicolored void overhead and dropping from it someone who was at the Veritas' 'Dimension Gate' before it closed up behind them.

Someone that was brought from the 'Dimension Gate's interior and was released into the area, would find herself in a land completely barren and desolate with dark red ground. There were a few cities in the distance also rather distant from each other, but between them and all around them, the land was completely bare and desolate. There was nothing and no one.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MaTeus
Magnus Ignis the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star Seed
Magnus Ignis the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Whatever sort of invulnerability anyone had would protect them only as much as they were capable of protecting themselves logically and soundly, or else they would end up ejecting themselves from the Veritas because some of its basic features and functions would not occur due to the fact that they were invulnerable to everything -- basically, nullifying their existence and giving their presence at all little to no value except for appearance. Knowing this, himself, being something similar, yet able to freely manipulate these values at will in a balanced manner, Teus would not speak to those who blotted themselves out whilst they were in this state, because they were completely invulnerable, thus stripping them of basic communication.

Still being logically sound and not invalid simply because they were invulnerable, Teus still remained nearby, but did not communicate with the Valparaiso Denizens at all anymore. Instead, Teus would do things around them. "I Want To Play With The Veritas," Teus said. "But, I Have Work To Do." There were certain features and mechanics that weren't quite done yet, despite how many things were in place as they were. "One Of Those Things To Do Is To Test Out Some Features, So I Can Do Both Right Now And See If This Tourist Will Also Play With Me Whilst I Do What I Am Doing." Teus retracted the light all around the area and stripped the area of its light, condensing it all as an isolation and concentration upon he, himself, as a singularity. He was both so bright that he could not be seen and also could blot out the visual of everything else nearby, but also caused what was around him to grow completely dark. Teus was no longer able to be seen, heard or sensed. He had become something similar to what the invulnerable people had done to themselves, but inversely. He remained that way, suspended in midair as an orb of ambiguous light hovering over a void of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Sooner or later, there was a pulsation from the concentration of light which emanated outward and wiped over the land just as it had been drawn from it, and suddenly the entire land was different. No longer were there any buildings nor obstructions. The entire environment shifted to become a complete simulation, and what remained where the light once was focused was a hovering man garb in all black with a violet tint to its darkness. His hair came to two fine points protruding from the back of his head; completely smooth, and there was a long tuft of hair draping over his single eye. Once again, a different manifestation of Khrona, but one that was even more familiar, to a certain degree. "Okay, it's me again, but now I'm in my 1st Restriction. You remember the 13 Restrictions, don't you?" That's what most of Khrona's time in the Lost World was him building and learning to control. Now that he could control them all and all his powers on any scale, he needed to test them out. That's where this Tourist came in.

"Anyway, what my next order of business is..." he waggled his hand around in the air, as if stirring something. "... Is to test out some features of the Veritas, which is inclusive to me, myself, of whom the Veritas is integrated with." The Veritas, being his own child, was an offspring of he, himself, and so was integrated to him and not he being integrated to it. Therefore, his daughter, who was still rather fresh despite what a grandiose planet and universe she'd become, was still a babe that was feeding from her father who was both larger than and encompassing her as the universe, itself. "Tabrynth, which is this manifestation of myself, is what I use to systematically deal with things all across the full expanse of the Veritas, since some things function only in some places and others do not function at all in others." Many fine technical intricacies that went into its inner mechanics, which were far beyond the Veritas, herself, and seeped directly into her Father that birthed her were imperative to be finely tuned in order to keep the Creator of the Veritas sustained so that he could continue to provide for his daughter, who had little knowledge beyond what the natural features of a planet were to provide for herself. Like any planet, without proper instruction, she would use all her resources to make a perpetual system that would inevitably perpetually kill her slowly and painfully and entice her to kill and/or enslave people on her planet for her to survive, which would mean an utter failure and thus an abortion of the Veritas as a planet. She would be just as ugly and wicked as any old copy planet, and therefore be worthless as a being, just like all the other ones. He could not bear to see that happen to his daughter, so he took care to ensure that he dealt with the finer intricacies with love and care so she didn't become a filthy murderous prostitute like Earth and the Lost World, and tons upon tons of Dead Worlds piled all atop each other throughout the dimensions.

"We can do that right here, and I've been backed up on this for a while. So, get yourself ready. You can't die here in the simulator I can generate anywhere. It's fully gridlocked and isolated to whatever location I generate it." People probably didn't remember the 'Isolation Chamber' Khrona was so fond of, but this was one of its more useful applications as a simulator, since reality shifting was still his thing. "We can essentially fight here and never die or get hurt. Just hurl around whatever we want, which is essentially what I both desire and need to do, at this point." Tabrynth hovered there in front of the Tourist, who was now just isolated since the other people made themselves 'invulnerable', crossing his leg over the other nonchalantly and closing his eyes. He crossed his arms over his chest and floated around gently.
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:03 am

Tabrynth was surprised to find this Tourist so eager to get involved. It was actually pleasing, since he really needed to get right into things immediately. "Wonderful!" he cried, suddenly straightening upright, yet still fluidly finishing his floating orbit around her whilst clasping his hands together gleefully. "I've been holding back a whole bunch of things because I've had to do other things, but with this, I'll be able to open up many more new fun things more swiftly!" He seemed genuinely pleased with the outcome and got started immediately in his excitement.

"The way the 'Simulation' works is that you can essentially alter the proportions and dimensions of the interior space within the confines of this space to your desire within your realm of capability, which is generally limited to the full extent of your abilities. Likewise, everything else that appears here, under my jurisdiction and supervision, is allowed the same until I should so strip it or disable the simulation." After explaining to the Tourist how this isolated space functioned, Tabrynth immediately began to do what he did best. The 'Simulation' started itself up by locking the space in a gridlock and securing it with grid lines that were green to show that the space was stable.

"Don't worry, I'm rusty, too," he said, folding his arms across his chest and covering the large protruding gem that came from it. "It's been a long time." From Tabrynth's back sprouted two very large digital mechanical wings that were reminiscent of those that were donned by his Child Form, Cleff. They were exactly the same, only now they were fully developed wings with more advanced technology. They were sleek and slender, yet there were emanations from them that were streams of data and lines of code, which gave them a similar greenish glow as the simulator around them was filled with on its grid lines. He did not need to flap his wings to stay afloat, for their value was made nothing for flying due to his ability to do that on his own. Instead, they were meant to be used as tools; multipurpose and multifaceted, as they'd always been even before their upgrades. They extended as far as they could go, something like stretching. "... It's been a long time since even I've seen these wings..." He looked down to the ground with a forlorn look upon his face, then suddenly hung his head low. "... I wonder... If you even remember... Or, if you know... What it means...?" His speech pattern became drastically different suddenly as did his mood. For whatever reason, the reminiscence instilled a certain type of depression. Though it wasn't intense, it was still present whilst he was thinking at all about anything remotely related, and so, the expression was cast upon his face.

The first thing to activate were the 'Pulse Cannons' equipped to the middle wings, which were the two spread outward actively at the time. Each of the lights on all of the wings above where they were jointed would become the same color and all of the cylindrical metallic extensions that were sprouting from the branch-like wing-stems on Tabrynth's back pointed toward the Tourist, firing off numerous pulses of powerful forces of different tempo and vibrations sporadically. Some were swift and short bursts and others were long and powerful bursts.
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:52 am

The initial cover that the Valparaiso Denizens' ability of invulnerability brought only lasted a short while until the extension of time allowed for a synchronicity with the frequency of the intangibility. Because the pulsations from the Pulse Cannons were intangible to begin with, their effect had greater variety than what something that was only physical. Wherein the physical force of each of the vibrations would no longer be relevant, the rest of the intangible pulsations would remain effective and intact. The powerful vibrations would disturb the actual makeup of the intangibility, thus making the general area and their own presence, itself, distorted. This would cause them damage that was completely intangible, but still damage all the same. Like them, the damage, itself, was intangible, and therefore was also able to tangibly deal with whom and what was intangible due to its nature alone.

Tabrynth, however, could already see that the Tourist wasn't prepared for this type of combat, despite having some sort of exposure to the awakening prior to. Whatever the reason that may have been, she was still ultimately unfit for engagement. Still, this could be considered a type of training for her. It was nothing more than a test for Tabrynth, because there were features that were necessary to be dealt with both in and of himself and around the land, itself. Without applying too much destructive force or pressure upon the Tourist, he attempted to think of a better method for the Tourist, herself. If found properly, she should have been able to progress in her skills and abilities relatively quickly just from actively engaging in them, as anyone who were training would.

It didn't take too terribly long for Tabrynth to come up with a solution, though it may have been a little less eventful. "... I see this is a lot for you," he said. "Would you rather deal with one of the Mechanica, Creatures or Residents of the Veritas instead of me, myself?" The blaring sounds of the pulsation calmed in order for Tabrynth to be heard clearly by the Valparaiso Denizens, but pressure was still applied to they and the Tourist by the Pulse Cannons all the same.
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:11 am

Tabrynth was interested in the Tourist's zeal, since it seemed to be geared toward personal development, be it beneficial or detrimental to her. The growth of her own character would inevitably groom her abilities along the way. Tabrynth, perhaps, could assist with expediting that process here and now with some helpful pointers.

"... It's good to try to be as diverse as possible with a single ability and develop many techniques that stem from the ability." With a present example using his own Pulse Cannons, he could give the Tourist a visual of sorts. "Here, like this, for instance." He no longer pointed the concentrated pulsations at the group of Valparaiso Denizens and the Tourist, but instead more toward the ground, propelling him backward at a moderate speed. "Try thinking up many creative ways to use the same ability. Eventually, it becomes a technique just because you learn to do different things with one ability instead of doing different abilities and never getting adjusted to any of them." It was the 'Quality Over Quantity' type expression, and to get her desired results, likely the quality of her focus on basic things without branching off too much would be effective. "This is still only a suggestion, however," Tabrynth noted, pointing his wings toward the oncoming bubbles, now. "I do that naturally because of my own nature." The Pulse Cannons no longer had a 'Concentration' on the target but instead began to 'Spread' among them. This made more gentle vibrations, but covered a larger area. The ripples of the layers of the vibrations would constantly put up resistance against the bubbles and carry them away even without touching them simply by sweeping them up in the emanations of the outspreading wave of sound.
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:19 am

"Do you want me to train you?" Tabrynth asked after Chusin transformed into another version of herself. "I don't mind. All of the things I must do are systematic, and through my protocol I can train you as I activate parts of the Veritas that need to be tested." Tabrynth really only needed to undergo his series of tests so that the Veritas' functionality could be checked and maintained, but otherwise, those sorts of things were done remotely. He, himself, still needed to monitor and be the catalyst to said events, but in terms of how they were accomplished, he did not have to directly tangibly be in any real set location, since he was technically omnipresent all throughout the Veritas by default, as its System, itself.
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:23 pm

"Decline Noted," Tabrynth said monotonously, nearly robotic, "Proceeding With Systematic Protocol." It had been inferred from the information Chusin was giving that speaking to her based on her desires would not amount to much of anything except that Chusin would do as she so desired and there was no need to actually open up any options otherwise. Essentially, both of them could simply do as they pleased. "Test Sequence In Progress." Before dealing with the interior mechanics of the Veritas, Tabrynth would test them out through and as he, himself, which was the entire purpose of the engagement with Chusin. Since asking her about her desires was ultimately fruitless, Tabrynth would automatically deal with his own. It was pointless to go back and forth with inquisition when there was already an answer that was definitive based on the information provided.

Thus, Chusin could do as she liked independently of Tabrynth, including leave, if she desired. Tabrynth would continue to test out the variable features installed within himself that would eventually be placed somewhere within the Veritas as he uploaded more and more of himself into the spaces provided that were designated specifically for he, himself.

Whilst still testing out the functionality of the Pulse Cannons, now Tabrynth aimed them at the ground near Chusin's feet and also all around her general area, yet not at she, herself. The 'Spread' effect of the pulsations now became 'Concentration' again, with an intensity that could blow the ground apart and leave an enormous crater directly where Chusin was all without touching her.

"When You Desire To Cease, I Will Proceed With My Regularly Scheduled Procedures."
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Little did Chusin know, she already had spoken to 'Grimm' by speaking to Tabrynth. She was still ignorant on the full connection between all of the fullness of the 'Khrona' she once knew, and through insulting one part, she insulted them all; especially the Grimnyzmal by not acknowledging the Tabrynth. She did not know their connection and also would not be able to see how it was so. Thus, before even seeing her face to face, she was ultimately already observed and judged on her actions.

"Access Denied," spake the Tabrynth, who now proceeded in proper protocol. "Abort Communication." Chusin would be abandoned in the Veritas, left alone in the Lawless Land.

"Note: Foreigners Are Without Manners Nor Respect. Restrict Them From Entry. Eject All Foreigners Immediately From The Planet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   

Back to top Go down

White Rabbit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2