Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation

Male Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dimension Gate: http://theveritas.forummotion.com/t1609-holy-hell-how-many-times-has-it-been#11581

Over 'Rue, the Warrior's Wasteland,' a dimensional rift parted the sky, revealing what looked like a multicolored void overhead and dropping from it someone who was at the Veritas' 'Dimension Gate' before it closed up behind them.

Chusin, who is the one that was brought from the 'Dimension Gate's interior and was released into the area, would find herself in a land completely barren and desolate with dark red ground. There were a few cities in the distance also rather distant from each other, but between them and all around them, the land was completely bare and desolate. There was nothing and no one.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Meharu
Grimsin, the Pumpkintoner :: Mad Titan; Demon King of the 6th Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:30 pm

"I mean I doubt you'd understand how my other half's ability works, but sure you can train her and we can see how far that goes. However, me myself, I'm in no need of training truth be told heh, I'm more than able to keep up all on my own and annoy the hell outta anyone I fight by simply doing nothing."

She didn't care if the other half got trained since she knew it wouldn't amount to much since there was only one person whom could teach Chusin how to use that power and that was her or another version of her from somewhere else. Though she didn't knock the idea since it was a nice offer and all and lord knows the other half needed help with just about everything.

"So what's next? Do we keep going at it or is there something else? Cause my World is on stand by and he's really excited."

She didn't want to give too much away since her powers and her other half were different from one another and yet the same at the same time. So without even being seen, her force brought itself out, which was only visible to herself and others like her because that's just how things worked for the most part.

-The White King Over The Heavens-

"Hmmm....Maybe I should try and use hers as well? Could prove useful and would help test this idea."

-Summoning the unnamed-
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:23 pm

"Decline Noted," Tabrynth said monotonously, nearly robotic, "Proceeding With Systematic Protocol." It had been inferred from the information Chusin was giving that speaking to her based on her desires would not amount to much of anything except that Chusin would do as she so desired and there was no need to actually open up any options otherwise. Essentially, both of them could simply do as they pleased. "Test Sequence In Progress." Before dealing with the interior mechanics of the Veritas, Tabrynth would test them out through and as he, himself, which was the entire purpose of the engagement with Chusin. Since asking her about her desires was ultimately fruitless, Tabrynth would automatically deal with his own. It was pointless to go back and forth with inquisition when there was already an answer that was definitive based on the information provided.

Thus, Chusin could do as she liked independently of Tabrynth, including leave, if she desired. Tabrynth would continue to test out the variable features installed within himself that would eventually be placed somewhere within the Veritas as he uploaded more and more of himself into the spaces provided that were designated specifically for he, himself.

Whilst still testing out the functionality of the Pulse Cannons, now Tabrynth aimed them at the ground near Chusin's feet and also all around her general area, yet not at she, herself. The 'Spread' effect of the pulsations now became 'Concentration' again, with an intensity that could blow the ground apart and leave an enormous crater directly where Chusin was all without touching her.

"When You Desire To Cease, I Will Proceed With My Regularly Scheduled Procedures."
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Grimsin, the Pumpkintoner :: Mad Titan; Demon King of the 6th Heaven

Virgo Female Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:16 pm

"You don't listen when people are talking do you? I said you could train my other half, but I don't know how far you'd make it in doing so. You should really listen when people are talking because not doing so is by far the most rude thing anything or anyone could possible do and its really arrogant which is a branch off of pride and that's just sad."

She sighed because she didn't like arrogant people, nor prideful people whatsoever; she found them as a waste of space and being around them was more than she could handle. She thought this guy was kinda cool, but after that stunt she changed her opinion about him. She didn't want to do anything more with him, maybe some other form would be more respectful and less arrogant.

"I think we're done here, I'll take me leave now."

With that she would be on her way and out of the way. Maybe Grimm would show up somewhere since that form was the best and always listened to what other were saying. So like the wind she was gone; she'd go see her adopted father and see if he was all good in the hood.
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Little did Chusin know, she already had spoken to 'Grimm' by speaking to Tabrynth. She was still ignorant on the full connection between all of the fullness of the 'Khrona' she once knew, and through insulting one part, she insulted them all; especially the Grimnyzmal by not acknowledging the Tabrynth. She did not know their connection and also would not be able to see how it was so. Thus, before even seeing her face to face, she was ultimately already observed and judged on her actions.

"Access Denied," spake the Tabrynth, who now proceeded in proper protocol. "Abort Communication." Chusin would be abandoned in the Veritas, left alone in the Lawless Land.

"Note: Foreigners Are Without Manners Nor Respect. Restrict Them From Entry. Eject All Foreigners Immediately From The Planet."
Back to top Go down

Dimension Gate; Chusin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3