The Crystal Dimension

The Crystal Dimension

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Statistics
We have 165 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinkaerei

Our users have posted a total of 16090 messages in 2599 subjects

Share | 

Puppet Master

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation

Male Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Puppet Master   Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Quote :
Whilst the 'Puppet Master' was in passing, he had seen the 'Puppet King' that defected and became 'Independent' during his 'Walkthrough.' The bright white flash of lightning streaking through the 'Madhouse' was an omen and a warning for it that the 'Puppet God' would soon be over it to capture it.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Master   Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Quote :
The 'Puppet God' that was brought back to the spot where the 'Puppet Master' once was along with its 'Puppet King' attachments heeded the command of the 'Puppet Master' and immediately began to move toward the 'Madhouse' from the 'Traphouse' in order to 'Trap' the 'Puppet King' that had gone astray, first by sending out the 'Puppet King' attachments both to the 'Independent' 'Puppet King' and also to the 'Dollhouse' to 'Communicate' with the other 'Puppet Kings' that were ruling over the 'Dollhouse' in order to gain their support.

='Puppet God'=

-Attachment-

Quote :
The Puppet Kings that decided to 'Attach' themselves to the 'Puppet God' that forewarned them of its departure trailed it wherever it went until they were dragged wherever the 'Puppet God' set itself up next, now as its 'Attachments.' Any 'Agents' that decided to go along with them would serve as 'Attachments' to the 'Puppet Kings' that 'Attached' themselves to the 'Puppet God' and separated from the 'Puppet Kings' that were now operating the 'Dollhouse.'
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Master   Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:30 pm

When the Puppet Kings who had come from the 'Dollhouse' that were attached to the 'Puppet God' came to a stop, they were all organized to go out and capture the 'Puppet King' that had once been cut off from the 'Dollhouse' and left out in the 'Madhouse.' Between the 'Dollhouse,' which had 'Puppet Kings' inside from which the 'Puppet Kings' that were attached to the 'Puppet God' originated, and the 'Puppet God', which was an authority that was greater than the 'Puppet King,' the two forces together could easily 'Overthrow' and 'Repossess' the 'Puppet King' and the 'Agents' that were attached whilst they were 'Independent.' The Puppet Kings awaited the command of the 'Puppet God.'
Back to top Go down
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Master   Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:14 pm

Quote :
The 'Independent :: Puppet King' was 'Captured' by the 'Puppet King' and 'Withdrawn' immediately upon its 'Collection.'

='Puppet God'=

-Capture-

Once the 'Independent :: Puppet King' was 'Captured' by the 'Superior :: Puppet Kings', the 'Puppet God' that had 'Dominion' over the 'Superior :: Puppet Kings' commanded them to bring the 'Independent :: Puppet King' to its presence. The Puppet God spoke these words to the 'Independent :: Puppet King', "I Am Making You Like Me, In My Image. You Will No Longer Be A 'Puppet King,' But Will Become A 'Puppet God', As I Am, Through My 'Fashioning'." The 'Puppet God' that was still under the command of the 'Puppet Master' would teach the 'Puppet King' to obey its 'Master' by 'Fashioning' it into the image of the 'Puppet God,' thus also enabling the 'Puppet God' to be 'Puppet Master' over the 'Puppet King' that was to take its place as 'Puppet God.' "Take My Place," the Puppet God went on to say, "And Commandeer The 'Superior :: Puppet Kings' And The Entire 'Dollhouse' By Following Me To The 'Playhouse.'"
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Master   Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:19 pm

The Puppet Kings that were attached all followed the Puppet God that captured the Independent Puppet King. No one was left outside of the Dollhouse and everyone returned to the Dollhouse after the Puppet God picked up the Independent Puppet King.
Back to top Go down

Puppet Master
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1