The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering Empty
PostSubject: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:07 am

Labrys would appear yet again in an eerie location, having now been transported to a deep, dark aquarium. The light of the divine airship would be masked by the guise of the Black Gold and backed up by the Phantasmagoria, which would make them all appear like part of the background to everyone and everything else.

"Alright, we're in. What was the plan for coming in this place, again...?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 6761

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:16 am

Once they were in, this treasure hunt was about to begin. He looked around and surveyed the area, his mind going to work on just how they were gonna pull this off.

"Aight, here's the plan," he'd say, tapping his foot rapidly whilst still sorta lost in thought, "We're gonna drift our way through this place and start searching for some stuff to turn into Epic Art. Then we're gonna see if there are any rare items or something I can turn into a rare item 'round these parts." It seemed like they couldn't be seen for some reason; probably something along the effects of what Friday did, which was always good for covering his bases like he did hers. They were the perfect team together.

"But before we get started," he'd say, turning to the new recruit, "What's your deal? We can't be seen nor touched, so we're pretty good right now. Let me hear your deal." She was just some random person that he just recently picked up. Might as well get to know something about her. "Why were those guys chasing you? And I see that you have Ice Powers. That means you can fight, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Belial

Female Points : 591

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:02 am

ΠBeing saved was more than enough for Sakai, she was happy to be out of that hell hole of a town and etc. She wasn't sure what she was on or who even saved her, but she was all in all happy about it and what nots.

Not to long after letting everything that happened, happened. Sakai was asked a question as to why she was running and such.Π

"Long story short, I saved a kid, mother got mad and called the cops, went to holding and was forced to clean up stuff, but I didn't do that haha. Oh and I broke out and ran and that's about it. And as for me powa, I choose not to fight, because it doesn't solve anything really. Sure I always get answers when I beat people half dead, buuuuut that's not me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:57 pm

"Oooh, that's shitty..." he mentioned, though he knew how mishaps like that happened, and such. "That makes you a fugitive in this town, right? Hahaha. I don't see why you should be if you saved someone's life."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Sometimes, it just happens trying to please everyone instead of actually doing what's right. Buuut, it doesn't really matter now... Cuz I'll get you out of here after I'm done doing what I have to do." He was looking for this young Water Element and some rare creatures to snag in order to obtain it, or perhaps just to keep as little pets. Maybe even to create into a new pet and let it be released somewhere in the Veritas. Never knew what was gonna happen, just knew that it was gonna be fun. "Well uh, the name's Tymon. I'm the leader of the Black Sand Pirates..." he pointed up to the sexy bish on his shoulders, "And this is my lover, Friday. She's my first mate." Even though he got the rundown on this girl, he didn't know her name, either... So it was only polite to ask, since they were gonna be traveling together for a while. "And what's your name, cutie?" He was liking her badass personality, even if she said she didn't beat people up anymore. He was the same way... Sorta. At least this meant that she knew how to defend herself. Maybe the two of them could practice sometime in order to make sure they were both sharp, in case something did ever occur where they needed to use their abilities to get out of it.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:06 pm

"I'm Sakai and do you have a ladies room? I really need to.... you know."

ΠOnce she was told where or if there was one, she'd be gone in an instant. She would do the intro stuff after she did what she had to do in the ladies room.Π
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:09 pm

"Uhhh..." he moaned pensively, trying to figure out how to answer that question, "... Nah. Nah, we don't have a uh... 'Lady's Room.' But I can do you something better..." He would talk over to the other side of the ship and create a large, pitch black hole, almost like a void, in the middle of the floor. "Just use this. It leads to a place where everything just ends up turning into nothingness, so it's okay to just.. Let loose in there. If you need some privacy, I can make you a... Wall... Or a door... Or something."
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:25 pm

"Well that'll do I suppose, but I'll need 4 walls and a mirror. That'll be all."

ΠShe walked over to the hole and looked at it before sighing. This was a first for her, but that didn't matter for the most part.Π
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:04 pm

"Ahhh, mirrors, huh...?" He veered off to the side, not having enough control over his Epic Art to actually create stuff like that spontaneously. He could always hopefully draw something from the Pandoire, but there was no guarantee that he'd actually draw any 'Mirrors.' He also didn't want to keep relying on Friday and her Phantasmagoria... Regardless of if she was willing or not, he never sought to abuse her power like apparently so many had done before him. He'd give her a rest and try to figure this out on his own.

'Damn, but all I've got are...' he looked down, pulling out two of the flowers he picked from before... Naturally, kept in two separate pockets entirely to avoid them reacting to each other, but still, he had them on his person nonetheless. '... Well, I guess it couldn't hurt... Give me a new ability to work with, and all...

"Yeah, uh... Gimme one sec..." he turned his back for a moment or two, before turning right back around with an isolated 4-walled mirror room appearing around the hole. "There ya go! Multipurpose Reflectors!... Er... 'Mirrors.' That all you need to drop your load?"
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:13 pm

ΠSakai smiled as she saw that she was now in a small room with only herself. Now that it was done, she took her tie off and unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. She would then walk in front of the mirror and stair at herself, before moving her eyes down to her chest. As she looked at her chest and saw that her problem was still there and that problem was a star like shape that rested dead center on her chest. The star was slightly glowing and it pulsated a few time before it started to expand itself a bit.

Sakai didn't know why this star was here or why she felt like she knew what it was, but just couldn't remember whatsoever. She punched the mirror out of anger and upon doing that, the mirror froze instantly and shattered. But, she calmed herself down and just stood there.Π

"Fuck! Why can't I remember anything... damn! At any rate I should keep my cool."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Tymon didn't want to intrude on whatever she was doing in there, especially if it was her business... But after hearing one of the mirrors crack, he was a little skeptical about just WHAT she was doing over there.

"Uh... You okay in there?" he called out, looking up suspiciously to his partner in crime atop his head. Maybe he'd talk some things over with her about this new recruit. Or, better yet...

"Hey, sweetness, could you do me a favor and go survey the area real quick? I wanna see where I should steer the ship... and if anything worthwhile is here."
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Friday was pretty solid on this plan he had, and, after hearing it and silently letting Tymon and Sakai get acquainted, she'd continue to patiently keep an eye out for this girl whilst waiting for the plan to get under way. It seemed like once the girl went to the bathroom, Tymon had a mind for some reconnaissance, which wasn't such a bad idea... Especially when she was the queen of incognito. "Sure thing... Just don't let that bitch touch you. Or I'll haunt you both in your dreams~!" It was a threat of love, certainly, and Tymon knew that. She kissed his forehead and drifted out of the Black Gold and out into the Aquarium, where she would fade out and disperse, looking for anything of interest around these parts. While she was at it... She might as well scoop up the tasty thoughts and dreams of the unsuspecting people walking around. Not like they'd notice... They'd think it to be a simple wave of 'forgetfulness' that passed over them for a moment before they'd continue on their own thoughts. She was as cunning as she was sexy... and Friday was pretty fucking sexy.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:49 pm

"I'm fine, don't worry about me."

ΠSakai sighed before she put her shirt and tie back on and jumped over the wall. She landed on her feet and just looked around the place a bit.Π

"Hmmm."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:31 pm

When the strange woman was done with what she needed to do, the mirrors would shatter all on their own, being returned to Tymon as the Epic Art that they now belonged to him as; Moone Mirrors. They would be of use later, so he'd have to thank this lady later... After they got on with the heist.

"You good? Cuz I'm about ready to start swiping what I need from this place, after all." He probably should have asked her what she wanted or where she was going... Or if she was here to travel along with him. If she didn't have any clear-cut destination, it would be cool for the time being. Didn't hurt to not only help someone in the struggle, but to also have some company on his voyage that he randomly started to embark on.

"Got anything you're interested in or looking for? Any place you're trying to go to, or anything? After this heist, I don't really have anything to do except basically just travel around this land looking for treasure and shit."
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:23 pm

"Eh I'm all good and I don't have anywhere to go and I was just wondering around."

ΠSakai really didn't have anywhere to go or anything to do with herself, she was just a wondering person since she had little memory of her past.Π
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:00 pm

"Aight, well that's all good then. You'll be riding with me for a while until you get tired of it, I guess. You're free to go whenever you want." He turned around, continuing to survey the area, waiting for his love to get back with the specs on the place, "... But until then, you're part of my crew, so. I'll get us out of here when I'm done. When Friday gets back, I can get started..." He was getting a little impatient, but would sit and wait nonetheless, knowing that blowing their cover right now was probably not the best thing to do with a wanted fugitive and after having basically broken into this place without anyone knowing. He didn't intend to do any harm to this place, just get in and get out with whatever he could find that was of any value, even if that value was only valuable to him and him alone. "You got any goals or anything? Anything you wanna accomplish or anything?" Might as well get in the know as much as he could about her while they were sitting here waiting. He always liked to know about the people he came in contact with... Especially cute girls~. Even if he was already committed, he still had a naturally flirtatious personality. But he knew where his heart was, and so did his boo, and he'd never do anything to jeopardize that with anyone, no matter how much he talked.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:50 pm

"Fine with me."

ΠSakai just took a seat on the floor and waited to see what was next on the list of things to do or whatever it was that was going to happen.Π
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:00 am

The woman seemed a little spaced out... Didn't seem to hear nor acknowledge his questions, for some reason. Maybe she had something on her mind that she just wasn't telling Tymon. Her distraction, though apparent, wouldn't be doted on. It wasn't like him to pry about things like this... Only things he either REALLY wanted to know or that were EXTREMELY important to something he was doing. Any other questions could be looked over, as they would most definitely either come up in conversation or be answered later on in life.

"... Yeah, alright," he said kinda half-heartedly, figuring it best to leave her to her thoughts then, since she didn't want to talk too much. "... Now, where is that damn girl at...? Mou... >>; "
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:06 am

Almost like she heard his call, Friday would fade back in resting around his neck, as she seemed to really enjoy doing, and tapped him on his head.

"Yo, dunce! I'm up here~." She playfully leaned over to look at him, smiling wide, "And I found a long underground tunnel. There aren't a lot of people in there and it seemed to go down really far underwater... I'm guessing so that people who DO go down it can look at the creatures that can only be found in the depths of the sea and stuff." She shrugged, not really sure nor caring of why. "There was something strange though... A blocked off section that I didn't go down... It's probably where they keep the goods." She swung herself around slightly on his neck, swaying from side to side in a kiddish manner, "You wanna go~?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:29 am

A certain chill up his spine that only he'd feel whenever she was around let him know she was there before she even decided to manifest around him as she usually did... But he liked that feeling a lot. Let him know that his baby was around. "Haha, right on time! I was getting a little impatient," he'd say, already excited and pumped for what may lie ahead. "You already KNOW I'm on that! Just tell me where to go and I'll send Labrys down the tunnel shrouded in the Black Gold to keep us from being seen." Even though he could use some of the more basic functions of Phantasmagoria, like becoming intangible and invisible, he wasn't able to manifest anywhere and everywhere he wished like Friday was, nor was he able to negate some effects of many natural laws, like breathing underwater, as he knew Friday was capable of due to her proficiency. Right now, just being invisible and intangible would do, considering that this was a mission that only required such stealth. Though, in terms of being silent... He wasn't able to mask sound yet.

"Sakai, I need you to be very quiet. We can talk and stuff, but just don't be too loud. We don't want to be discovered when I set sail, because then we won't be in the background anymore..." He was already feeling sorta drained from what went down, considering that in order to keep the ship cloaked, he had to keep a constant veil of the Black Gold surrounding it. It wasn't much of a drain, but it was constant, nonetheless. "If you have anything you wanna say or do, feel free to do so. You may explore my ship as you see fit... Or swipe whatever you like. Just don't... Fall off. If you do, you won't be invisible nor intangible anymore and everyone will see you... And probably will take you in, since you're wanted." He would start the ship and have it gently creep into the main corridor of the aquarium... Since it was already so dark naturally, no one would see the faint, ghostly image that its outline made in the atmosphere. Unless someone were actually really intensely focusing with great intent, it would just look like their eyes were playing tricks on them, as people tended to claim when they saw weird things like faces and such in the corner of their eyes.

"I think I want to find a shark and a jellyfish... And an octopus. Yeah... Those things are definitely on my list. I could do a lot with those in my Epic Art repertoire..."
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:20 am

"Alright, bae~!" she chimed, pointing in the  direction of the Underground Waterway, "Full speed ahead, that-a-way!" it wasn't too far from their own location, and was basically a straight shot. The Aquarium was large and beautiful, but relatively simply in design; a large dome with many glass-like walkways extending from the main hall. Down the largest one was where the pass would slightly slope, denoting that it was the only one that led down to levels deeper than the main floor. "There aren't too many people, so we should be fine just cruising along. Seems like a pretty easy catch for our first escapade, huh?" Not that she was complaining. It was fun and they were gonna get some pretty sweet things from here. Friday was just happy to be with Tymon, really... He was a lot more fun than any of the other boring people from her past lives. Guess that's another reason why he was to break the curse of Malfortuna... And why she, the Thirteenth Fairy, was the chosen one of legend. She only wished that her physical manifestation, Tsuki, was more prepared mentally to be with him... It kinda irked her to know that her True, completed self was so... ill-prepared. But that's why they gave each other their Souls in order to keep them company. Maybe time with Tigen would make her feel better... Just like time with Tymon was making Friday feel pretty sweet on her own~. "... One day..." she muttered longingly to herself, resting her head upon his and closing her eyes. Tsuki just had to find herself, is all. She was thankful that Tymon was being so understanding about it all, especially after all the trouble he went through for her. That's why Friday seemed to be less hostile, opposing her naturally mischievous nature.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:56 pm

"Yare yare, is you say so."

ΠSakai lied on the floor, put on leg on top of the other, placed her arms behind her head and closed her eyes. She pegged this whole bit that was going on or rather she read it enough to know about it to do so. However, she was tired and didn't feel like dealing witch it.Π

"Tch."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:25 am

"Alright then, I guess if everybody's ready..." he'd say, taking her steady into the open, "Let's be real careful until we're out of the main hall." Labrys would drift dreamily down the single hallway that fell below the surface, deeper into the aquarium and lower down in sea level. With this, they would reach the Underground Waterway.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:36 pm

When they returned from their excursion, the Black Sand Pirate crew would find themselves right back in the middle of the same room that they started. The dead center of the room, in a giant aquatic containment chamber, like that for whales and other undersea creatures to rise up into the center and mingle with the people walking by more intimately. They would watch the people pass them by and transition between each creature looking at the other inhabitants of this world. They were taking turns enjoying the experience of the land creatures.

They were relatively small inside of the large dome, so they were difficult to see wrapped in Black Gold, and they ended up looking like one of the larger sea creatures swimming through the depths of the sea.

"... Well. That was fun. In any case, it's time to move on."

Now that he had his main weapon locked up inside of the Pandoire (or, which WAS the Pandoire, rather,) he, Friday and Sakai would be able to rest here.

"Yo, sea aminals. Come help me out, yeah~?" The blessings of the cosmic whale ended up allowing Tymon to control the creatures of the sea. At least, whilst he was using his Manna. He took out his other new treasure, Zodiac, which was trapped inside of one of the pages of the Pandoire upon their departure. "Yay! Now let's see what this does!" He was eager to get the Treasure's abilities to function as soon as possible, since he always enjoyed seeing some cool shit happen. There was a lot to do for them in very little time, and unfortunately, Tymon didn't have much time to rest. Always staying in motion. "Alright, Zodiac... Let's see what you've got?" He would call forth his Sign; "Pisces!" and flipped the coin into the air. "I hope this works~."
Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Grimlock, the Pumpkindread :: Samael the Headless Horseman; Dark Legend of the Data
Silver Pumpkinhead

Gemini Male Points : 360
Job/hobbies : $$$

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:45 pm

The two Servicemen stepped forth from the walkway spiraling down into the depths of the ocean with eyes gleaming red. Searching for whatever it was that they sensed in the shadows, they would scan the room with infrared sensors. "We've found the target." A sanguine gleam pierced the depths of the sea, magnified in perceptual power by not only their own lenses upon their faces, but also the one containing the water. With this, they could pierce straight through the darkness and see exactly where the disturbance occurred. "You were right to call us. Normal Servicemen couldn't handle a target like this." It was elusive, but nonetheless, it could be terminated by the elite. The Triple $. Services. "We will mobilize when we sense it move." They didn't want to alarm the people. They clearly had thoughts that were of greater capacity than their predecessors. Whatever came from the Underground Pathway was no longer the same being.

Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:57 am

When the power trapped within the page of the Pandoire, accessed as a mere flip of a coin (which was a YinYang symbol, naturally), would rise up into the sea, it would split in half at the seam and release the power of the Sacred Beast, Pisces, of which was the young man's Astrological Zodiac Sign. The Twin fish spiraled around the ship, reading Tymon's thoughts and intent via their masterful conductivity of wavelengths. They spoke to him, Psychically, through the Black and White gems lodged into the heads of the fish of opposing color.

Yin: You seek to access the power we have blessed within you, Shinseigami?

Yang: Mmm. Wise of you. I sense something searching for you.

Through the Eyes of the other marine life swimming around casually, Pisces was able to see everything that went on throughout the sea, and, from the eyes of a large shark looming nearby the glassy borders of the tank, they would see the eerie looking Servicemen with black shades and an attentive focus that seemed like they were actually consciously aware beyond just having orders given to them.

Yang: ... The 'Hyper Ancient Shark Megalodon' reveals to me that they seem to harbor a precision and focus that has already targeted you. I am uncertain of the reason why.

Yin: We shall gather your forces, if you so choose. Our resonance with all such marine life is eternal; wavelengths conducted through the current of the undersea. A Deep Connection between all that lurk inside of the depths.

At his beck and call, Tymon would find the Megalodon Shark and a horde of random Jellyfish, which would crowd around his ship in a mass and begin to glow. These Jellyfish, with their eerie glow, were able to slightly disrupt and control wavelengths around them. Their natural animalistic traits for survival served as defensive mechanisms for Tymon when used beyond means of mere survival and instinct. At the command of a human, the undersea animals could do wonders with their natural skills.

Pisces: Those are men that you saw in the Underwater Pass, looking for you now since your presence alerted them. As the Water Goddess, Nautilus Serulenia insisted, we will continue to protect you until you are safely out of harm's way.

The Jellyfish would, after binding together, amplify the slight electrical current charged within themselves and perform a sort of resonance that they would never have done together on their own, yet once it was done, their glow would fill the tank with a beautiful glow, shifting between a multitude of soft colors of the rainbow, like a glowing orb. Though they would probably attract the attention of the crowd, they would block out the sight of the Ship as well as disrupt the wavelengths of the strange men's sight.

Pisces: You saved us from the Darkness. From consuming each other. Broke us free of the Eternal Loop. Now, the Blessings of the Water are yours to do with as you will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering   Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering Empty

Back to top Go down

Acid Rain; Breaking and Entering
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next