View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The First
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas

Monkey
Virgo Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Sisters in crime    Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:03 pm

"Sister dear, where are you? I wanna do so blow and you know how I hate doing it by myself. I mean ever since I was reborn again for like the million in one times, I just started to hate being alone and stuff."

-Chusin had just came from her room, where she was pleasuring herself to a picture of someone she knew. Now that she was done and out, she started to look for her older sister Zita, whom she wanted to do blow with. However, she didn't see her anywhere at all, so she started to call her name aloud.-

"Sister dear, where are you? You know if I have to come find you, I'll be highly upset and I will tell on you."
Back to top Go down
Vita L'sia
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami

Job/hobbies : Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:55 pm

"Shut yer hole," she scoffed from another room, walking in barely clothed from the shadows. If this was gonna happen, she was gonna do it right. "What the hell do you want... *shudder* Sister... Dear...? >>; " Even though she made amends with Chusin, that didn't mean she was all for this sort of thought about her... That was still a wee bit disturbing.
Back to top Go down
The First
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:09 pm

"Oh dear sister, I wanna do some blow! So shut the Fuck up and get that bag! Like damn, acting like you all cool and shit."

-Chusin was bipolar like a son of a gun, she was nice before and now she was being a bitch. She wanted to spend some time with her sister and that's what she was gonna do, there wasn't any question about it.

She tapped her foot out of anger and looked at Zita, she Somehow knew she didn't have the bag.

"Bitch.. "

She said under hee breath.-
Back to top Go down
Vita L'sia

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:26 pm

"Who the fu-- Hold on, bitch, you must have forgotten who you were talking to!!" She lifted her finger and pointed at her, trying to pull her up close with her Gravity Magic... Only to find out that... She didn't have any anymore. "... Wha...?" She could still feel it flowing through her, but the damn Restrictions was making it so that she had to work for it to get some magic out. "... Dammit, I didn't think I'd be this bad..."

She turned her head and looked up to her 'dear sister...' pissed. "You fucking bitch. Don't think I forgot just cuz some shit happened. Khrona fucks with reality all the time, so I'm used to this by now!" 

... Fortunately for Chusin, though, Tzita did also wanna do some blow... That was always really, really nice. "... FUCK. DAMMIT, FINE!!" She couldn't wait to get her powers... Just ONE. Then she'd fuck Chusin up something special. Tzita went back into her room and shuffled through some stuff, then came out with a bag and a light. "... Fuck you."
Back to top Go down
The First
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:50 pm

"Ha! Can't use your powers huh? You're such a fail at life, but God I love you so damn much and that ass, mmm!"

-Chusin was dying inside, she knew that both their powers were gone, but not gone gone. So seeing Zita fail was more than enough to make her laugh on the inside. Tho once all that was done and over with, she noticed that Zita went and got the bag and was ready for some bllloooowww!-

"Let's do this. So are we doing this is the arm or are we smoking?"
Back to top Go down
Vita L'sia

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:05 pm

Tzita wasn't really enthused about any of this... Except the blow. It was clear that Chusin was a little green around the ears on this sort of thing. Then again, Tzita had lived for more than a thousand years, despite how she still looked like a boss ass female. She tapped her foot on the ground and whipped out the Crystal Skullpipe, proceeding to pack the bowl, "Idiot! If we're gonna do this right, we have to smoke it." She opened up her sack of magic herbs and dropped it in the head of the pipe, "Let me how you how to get your powers reeeaaaal quick-like..." She flicked the lighter and leaned back, plopping down into a chair behind the front desk. She kicked her legs up in relaxation, breathing deeply from the Crystal Skullpipe, "... Call the genie from the lamp and..." she blew out some smoke, simultaneously letting out a seductive "Ooooh Daddyyyyy~!"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas

Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:22 pm

Out of the smoke of the Crystal Skullpipe, a dark, shadowy figure took the shape of a man standing before the two of them emanating with awesome, fearful power. His arms were crossed and he looked slightly agitated at the two of them. "Whaaaaat?! Damn. Don't you lazy bitches have anything BETTER to do?"

Though it probably wasn't proper for him to refer to his kids in such a way, he didn't really see them as that at the current moment. Not the way things were right now with him. They were more like peers until he started talking all proper again. But he got tired of that sometimes, too. It was good to let loose, and his two little brats probably didn't care about it too much anyway, as loose as they were.

"'Sides. This bi'nness ain't gonna run itself, now is it?" he quirked a brow at them, knowing that they knew exactly what he meant. It wasn't a 'Family Business' for nothing.
Back to top Go down
The First
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:35 pm

"The Fuck you doing? We shoot Up, not smoke, Duh."

-Chusin didn't smoke whatsoever, so she knew Zita didn't have the right stuff; which is why she plopped out a bag of blue liquid. She then proceeded to take out a needle and stick it in the bag, then she used the needle to suck out some of the blue liquid.

Next she would simply stick the needle in her arm and inject herself with the liquid, after that, she just fell back on the wall and that was that.-

"So..... h.....how do we.....get our powers back.....you bitch...?"

-After shooting up, she didn't recognize anything anymore, she was just gone.-
Back to top Go down
Vita L'sia

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:14 pm

She took another puff, barely paying attention to the burnout of a sister, shaking her head and blowing smoke over to her, "Watch Big Sis handle business..." She lifted her legs swiftly, but delicately, gently bringing herself up to the counter, her juicy ass poking out over the top as she sat poised, crossing one leg over the other, "... Daddy. We want our powers back. Me and sis are bored."
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:23 pm

"Weren't you two BOTH put on punishment before we got here...? What, you thought that shit just didn't happen?" He tapped his foot on the ground, a little amazed at the audacity of both of them. They were both really fucked up little witches. "Look, since you two are bored and have nothing better to do with your lives, I'll give you a little bit of your powers back... But you two have to go do something for me."
Back to top Go down
The First
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:30 pm

"Maaaaaaa, this is some good stuff I tell yah."

-Chusin was now back in her right mind and she heard everything, bit what type of father would force his kids to work? This was something she just didn't understand, nor was she just gonna take it lying down.

"Man you got me fucked up, if you think I'm about to go and do some crap for you. Like come on, give us a brake you dick."

she was now upset, doing work was the last thing she wanted to do and she was hoping her good for nothing sister agreed.-
Back to top Go down
Vita L'sia

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:48 am

Tzita lit the Crystal Skullpipe again, taking another good hit from it and filling the room with smoke as the magical artifact started to glow. This was the relic of her father, the Dark God, Grimnyzmal, and he could be summoned at any time from it, since he was the Crystal Reaper and this was his Crystal Skull.

When she was nice and baked, she lowered it and turned her head to her younger sister. "Shhh, Big sis is talking! Just chill out... I got this." She lifted her legs up over the desk now, facing forward so that her form could be seen in full perspective from the front, yet her legs remained crossed. She cleared her throat and looked her father in the face, "... What do you propose, Big Daddy~?" She knew for a fact that the Dark God had all the powers of Darkness at his disposal, and that also included Gravity. Not to mention, being the ruler of both Nytoz and the Zero World meant that he had access to all forms of magic as well, and at any given time, he could give them anything they wanted, since they were all magical beings here.

"You know that we Fae need to have our magic in order to become stronger... We don't feed off of Life Energy, like the others. Maybe you should give us something really easy to do so we don't have to do any-- I mean... So we can practice." She smiled at him coyly, as though she just brushed what she was about to say off. She leaned in closer, letting her large, plump and barely covered breasts squeeze together, jiggling slightly as the shine emphasized their plush rotundness. "... Do you want me to beg~?"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:22 am

He lowered his head, almost frustrated that he even had to go through this with these two. Not only were they his daughters, but they were still just as bratty as they were before. "*sigh* You dirty bitches." He shook his head, extending his hand to Chusin, "Here. Take this. It's Gravity Magic." Once Chusin took the Gravity Magic, she would be able to create her own in doses equivalent to how much magical sustenance she had, which, at this point, should not be a lot. Tzita, on the other hand...

"You already have all of your powers. You just can't use any of them, except for the bare minimum. You have to figure out which one it is. When you do, you start from there. You know better. Friggin slut."

After that, he got down to business. "Okay. I need you two dirty bitches to go round up some customers, then. Got that? You want your powers, you gotta work for it." He turned ominously and pointed toward the door, "Find some Valparaiso Denizens that you can scoop up and bring back here. Show them a good time. But attract them using your magic as subtly as possible." This would let them get some practice roping men into the industry... Or, so he hoped. Get things started 'round these parts.
Back to top Go down
The First
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:31 am

"UGH! Man this is old bull!"

-Chusin wasn't pleased with any of this, she didn't wanna work or anything, but getting powers was kinda cool if anything. So she took her powers and shrunk herself down to the size of a 11 year old; gravity had many different ways of use. She just thought using its most unused ability would suit her better, tho she still didn't wanna work.

"Mwahahaha, I like this more than anyone will ever know."

She said before she walked on over to give her father a hug, which was to show how much she cared about all of this stuff.-
Back to top Go down
Vita L'sia

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 am

Tzita scoffed when Chusin got Gravity Magic HANDED to her and she stood there without access to hers. The Thirteen Restrictions were still in effect, and that meant that everything except for one of her techniques was locked. "UGH! GOOD BULL!!" she added, nowhere NEAR pleased with what happened here. "It's been so long since I used something other than Gravity, I don't even remember what I even have... Ugh!!!" She hopped from the table and flipped her hair, turning her nose up and pouting. "Hmph! Let's go, little sister. We have work to do."

The faster she figured out which one of her powers was accessible to her, the faster she was going to kick some ass and reclaim her lost status. She wasn't going. She walked to the door briskly and exited
Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End

PostSubject: Re: Sisters in crime    Wed May 20, 2015 10:53 am

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down

Sisters in crime
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1