View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tama Tamura
Vanishing Storm :: Essentia of the Veritas

Rooster
Aries Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: A New World... A New Me...   Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:46 pm

It all seemed like a dream to her: the contrasting world, the man with hair of snow and eyes of sapphire as well as the chill of icy betrayal. Tama watched on, as innocent, invisible bystander to the plight of the man as his "best friend" turned coats and forced him into sworn servitude by using his well-hidden weakness as leverage. Her heart beat in tandem with his, she felt his pain and anguish, but she couldn't understand why. It made sense to leverage someone's weakness against them. It was the correct way to get what you wanted, and Tama didn't personal know this man especially not enough to care for him.

Violently, her body shot up and out of resting, the haori she'd been using as a blanket sliding down to around her waist. The sharp pain of a headache banged at her door, and she squeezed her eyes shut tightly, holding her head, to try to send it away. This was the third time tonight she'd awoken violently after the scene that continued to play in her mind, and she was beginning to get annoyed. 

Who were those people? Why did images of them keep invading her dreams? And why did she feel so connected to the man who was hurting inside, but wore a smile to mask it? Tama wanted answers to these question, but didn't have anyone who could help her solve them. For as long as she could remember... she'd always been alone.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics

Cat
Libra Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:38 am

To the girl of broken memories, pondering her existence and revisiting thoughts that did not seem to be her own, the Myst in the woods suddenly became thicker on a whim, obscuring visibility only slightly. Trees were still capable of being seen, but further in the distance, they would blend in completely with the Myst. Where this rolling fog seemed to be the thickest, the girl would hear a faint and strange voice speak to her. The words were incoherent and gentle, though brought an unsettling presence in the Myst... Perhaps, whatever it was could help her. Or, maybe it was something that sought her harm...
Back to top Go down
Tama Tamura

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Tama turned her head towards the skies above; searching the placement of the stars for the time and day that it was. The myst had grown thicker, so she needed to squint her eyes just a little bit before she could get a good reading. This last time, she'd been able to rest for a full day, it seemed, before the dreams hit her and forced her awake. 

Carefully, she rose and allowed the haori to fall from her all too bare frame, exposing her supple flesh to the light of the moon above. As she ran a hand through her hair, pushing it away from her face and periwinkle colored eyes, she thought she heard the murmuring of a voice. Quickly, she looked around sharply for any sign of presence around her, but there was nothing but her own and the myst. She relaxed a bit, but remained on guard as she pulled on her gear.

Cat

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Her frantic search for the time of day and the alignment of stars would only bring her to the conclusion of one thing; it was Dusk. 

No, but seriously, it's always Dusk in the Dusk. xD Regardless of that, the eternal sunset that marked the daylight hours of the Spectral Dusk Territory had just recently gone down, and the night sky was dotted with speckles of light and a thin layer of cloud, all of it barely visible through the thickening Myst. The light of the moon seemed to shine through brightly, however. It was full tonight.

Though nothing seemed to be lurking in the thickening Myst, it wasn't uncommon for random creatures to spawn from it. The Myst was indeed the lingering condensed Creative Energy known as Magic, and from it, all sorts of spontaneous creations could appear at a whim. If or when something would was never quite known, however. Nor what, for that matter. The Mystic Woods weren't dangerous per se, but it was always smart to keep watchful eye of the thickness of the Myst...
Back to top Go down
Tama Tamura

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:18 pm

The process of putting on her clothes, the kosode, shitagi, miniskirt and belt didn't take very long at all. In fact, the most time consuming part was attaching the leg holster of her pistol. Tama had thought to bring her sword for this hunting expedition, but decided against it. The sword was bigger than she liked, and would weigh her down. For some reason, she always felt like there was this lingering sensation of a tsuka of a katana in both her hands, but she'd never wielded the weapon before. 

Huffing to herself, Tama bent down to grab her haori from the ground, moving a few strands of har from out of her face. She couldn't remember why she'd come to the Mystic Woods, besides for a hunting expedition, maybe, but it was a bust. "The myst is thickening." Tama much preferred better visibility because her eyes weren't as strong. With the thickening of the Myst, she much rather retreat for now, gain her bearings again, and come back.

Willmaster the Creation:: Undying Will; Goddess of All Will, Wishes and Dreams

Dragon
Leo Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:57 pm

As the mist rolled over, on the ground, a glowing seed of sorts could be seen shining through the thickness of the mist, nearly as clear as day. It was a vivid violet, and seemed to surge with crackling energy of some kind. It was apparent that it was not here merely moments ago, yet as the Myst thickened, somehow, this thing spontaneously came to be. What it was seemed to be a mystery, though it teemed with an electromagnetic aura.
Back to top Go down
Tama Tamura

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:23 am

The huntress stretched her arms towards the skies above to work out any tightness in her body before she started moving. Laying on the ground wasn't the healthiest place to sleep, but Tama didn't mind any. She wasn't that girly, and didn't mind getting dirty. Besides, there weren't any luxury resorts in the Mystic woods that was for sure. 

As she pulled at her foot to work out the tension in her legs, something caught her eye. "Is that?" She placed her foot back down on the ground and knelt to get a closer look at what appeared to be some kind of gem. Its purple sparkle shined in her eyes as she eyed it greedily. Tama wasn't quite a treasure hunter, but she'd nice pass up something valuable if it was right in her face. 

She cautiously reached for it, feeling the tingle of electromagnetic energy of which she was quite accustom already. She felt, strangely, drawn to the jewel and it wasn't just because her eyes shared the same kind of color. There was something oddly familiar about it, like it belonged to her in the first place.

Cat

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:59 am

The gemstone that appeared, a hunk of pure crystallized energy, sparkled and crackled with more intensity as Tama reached out to touch it. The electrical energies that were trapped within would also react to Tama's own, and before she even touched it, she would be able to feel the sensations of rising energy crackling in the electrical stone. Upon closer inspection, she would find it to be a Storm Chrysm; a piece of electrical energy condensed and preserved in crystal form. It reacted to electricity, holding its own natural electromagnetic charge, but also seemed to have its energy drained and amplified by Tama's own...
Back to top Go down
Tama Tamura

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:44 pm

((I'd wrote like the best response to this ever, earlier on my phone and then my phone completely wiped it away. I was so pissed.))

Tama, feeling the attraction to it as well as the attraction it had to her, finally took the jewel in her hand. Immediately, she felt a surge of electricity course through her unsuspecting body, a mass amount of it concentrating in and around her eyes giving them an blue glow with a near constant stream of electrical energy flowing out of the corners. She could see much better than she could before, as if everything was moving at a much slower pace than usual. 

Just as quickly as it happened, Tama dropped the gem, recoiling from shock. The aura around her eyes died and she found herself breathing a bit heavier than normal. "What the hell... was that...?" In all her times of absorbing electrical energy, never had she felt such a huge symbiotic relationship to a source of it. The more she took from it, the more it grew and feed to her using her chakra. Tama couldn't really explain it, but she hadn't disliked it. It'd just caught her off guard. 

She retreated her hand into her sleeve and, gently, picked the gem up with the cloth instead. She could still feel its energy coursing, even through the sleeve of her kosode, but it couldn't immediately feed from her like it had before. She'd needed to wrap it up and find someone that could explain more about it to her later.

Cat

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:32 pm

The crackling pops of the energy transition between the two of them brought recoil to the young mistress, who dropped the stone there on the ground. It sparked with the residual effects of connecting with her energy, then the color began to alter to match the color of her own, yet still tinted with the purple of the electrical aura. The stone, as though jolted to life by the interaction, seemed to be magnetized to a certain energetic source... Something familiar to Tama's own radiant electrical wavelengths.

The stone immediately shot off through the Myst like a bolt of lightning striking; not down, but the target of where the destination was. A lingering trail of wispy plasma was left behind for Tama to follow, for the Storm Chrysm now had long since departed.
Back to top Go down
Tama Tamura

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Surprisingly, the gem zipped out of Tama's hand, and she tried her best to snatch it out of the air. "W-wait!" She yelled, her eyes channeling an orange color as she absorbed some of the pure myst and channeled it to increase her speed. She wasn't keeping up with the gem, not by any means, but she wasn't quite that far away. She moved slower so that she could avoid any obstacles that would obstruct her path. There was no way she was letting this gem get away, not when she felt such an unnatural connection to it.

Cat

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:04 pm

The wisping plasmatic trail would take Tama all the way to a land that was quite far, yet not that distant. Through the Crystal Nexus and out through the other side in what would seem to be a flash, if she were even remotely keeping up with the bolting 'Storm Chrysm.' However, the lingering trail of light would remain specifically for her under she made it through to the other side where the Storm Chrysm decided to stop.
Back to top Go down
Tempora
Hikarigami, Crystal Heart of the Crystal Aurora :: Crystal Angel of Crysteria

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:46 pm

--------------- Many Hours Later -----------------

The Myst had grown extremely thick in this region, as had been before Tama left her area of rest. From it, a great black shadow formed, wings spread wide in the night. It cut through the fog silently, barely allowing its form to be made out whilst it maneuvered through the shadows of the trees. Its wings would seem to blend in with the numerous overlapping and intersecting shadows cast by the moonlight. Finally, the black shadow ceased in one of the large trees that formed the Mystic Woods. Its eyes glowed in the darkness and its form, a dark blot upon the pale-faced moon.

Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:48 pm

The light of the Blue Moon that hovered over the Dusk and gave it the beautiful Midnight Bleue glow that it did would suddenly alter to a light shade of lavender, before the face that was normally plastered upon the moon would take the form of a beautiful girl, yet only faintly, and wrapped in a haze of dark clouds of rising Myst so that it would be difficult for all to see save for the one she was looking at, which just so happened to, at this point, be the Shinsanity of Light trapped in a form that was not its own.

"Awww~! I remember you! You helped me and Ty-kun out when we were going through our little thing! He knows I love Owls..."

The face in the moon would smile lovingly at the memory, reminiscing on the nostalgic being that had been resting in this forest for so very long, trapped in this form without its master, the God of Light to release it from its imprisoned form.

"Go out and find your master, little birdy. I'll even let you assume your true form." The Myst that passed through the forest would suddenly turn a deep violet for a moment or two, washing over the Great CryptOwl and allowing it to assume its True Form as the awakening Shinsanity of Light, where it would be allowed to do the bidding of the Hikarigami and connect to it, even without having had direct contact with it yet. She had a soft spot for owls, and the Shinsanity of Light was the purest and one of the most powerful of each of the Shinsanities, anyway, so, it was killing two birds with one stone... Figuratively speaking.

With the same rolling Myst that passed over the creature would the lavender moon and the face within it pass away, returning to Blue as the fog rolled over and returned to its normal color as well. She was already on her way to the Next Stop.
Back to top Go down
Tempora

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:23 am

The Great CryptOwl nodded as it was washed over with the awesome power of the Friday the Thirteenth Fairy, allowing the initial energetic transformation to occur. It would take off into the night, shooting up as a beam of light toward Where It Was Feeling The Energy of the Hikarigami welling up. There was nothing more for it here. When it got to the Hikarigami, it would reveal its true form.
(9:09)

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:21 am

"... An open line...?" an apparitious voice said with a snicker that eventually turned into a giggle. "Upupupu... We'll be back for you~!" the faded form of a face phased in from beyond, her eyes narrowed, licking her lips, *whisperwhisperandallyou'reconnectedtowhisperwhisper*Just as quickly as it came did it fade away, about to take care of other business for those who had 'Stopped Suddenly.' *whisperwhispernoneedforclutterafterallwhisperwhisper*
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   Mon May 04, 2015 8:05 pm

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down

A New World... A New Me...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1