The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents

Go down 
+3
Grand Tabritha
Chusin
Grimnyzmal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1101
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents Empty
PostSubject: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:53 am

The dark hand that grabbed Chusin before would bring her to a different part of the Deadman's Den; a part that was dark and secluded and harboring no light whatsoever. It seemed to be an extension of the Zero World kept as a personal chamber for Thanytoz to keep people contained whilst not having to leave the confines of the Forbidden Hotel. In this pitch black room, Chusin would find two piercing eyes gazing at her from the other side of the room; the only lights that permeated the darkness.

"Daughter," he spoke up, voice reverberating in the darkness and his eyes remaining focused and unblinking, "There is something that ails you. I've gathered you here to inspect what that might be." His thoughts were that it was just her Manna trying to blossom within her and coming out in unhealthy ways, but it could also very well be the Insanity, if she happened to carry some with her from the old world. If that were the case, he could not allow that to be.

Last edited by Thanytoz on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:05 pm

"AHHH! There's so much RAAAAGE!"

-Chusin yelled aloud. She couldn't control the rage that was inside of her, and in a rage fit a image appeared alongside her. The image was clear as day and looked like a buff red dude who lashed out and started punching the walls. And soon enough Chusin started to attack the walls, she punched away and this only added to growing rage.-
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:32 am

Without warning, a sanguine gleam slashed through the darkness and penetrated her soul, extracting the rage that was within her soul with a Bloody Needle (similar to Tyrant Valvatorez's 'Blood Sting.') His body would burst with a contained as an all-consuming flame of Nightmare Rouge. The velvet crimson flame contained within the infinite depths of his being could be seen in the pure malice of the eyes that were sharper than a thousand needles rapidly puncturing her soul in succession to kill her in the most annoying and swift way possible just by being contained within his realm. If not for his great control, Chusin, who was inside of the Zero World that was his being would have been scorched by the burning flames of Eternal Damnation merely by his stare alone. The darkness that was within this room was not permeated by the light of the crimson flame, however, and the room remained ambiguous and dark, save for the smoldering eyes that hovered ominously in the darkness and crackled with a vicious luminosity that somehow the Burning Condemnation could not seem to infiltrate.

"Hold still. I need to inspect your filthy soul." From the darkness that remained up above, like a pitch black smoke rising from the pits, it would snatch Chusin immediately as well as her little imp. The eyes narrowed and the paralyzing grasp of the darkness would press upon her with rising intensity, almost like a balled up fist trying to suppress and contain this rage, trembling slightly. A loud *crunch* and *splotch* could be heard as blood spattered upon the walls of the darkness, before being sucked in by vicious fangs that appeared upon the walls. The red creature was no more. Rather, no longer as he once was. The flames would then congregate around Chusin as a lake of fire poured down from above like one pouring hot lava from a cauldron down the drain... Or perhaps as though one had just eaten scalding hot soup before it cooled and it all went straight down on top of her head. The infinite darkness seemed to be able to concentrate these flames around a single target rather than merely around an entire room. She would be held up in  the air by the hand that soon would form into the shape of a dark crucifix binding her to the shadows.

"This is what begets your rage. It only hurts yourself." The eyes closed, leaving her there to exist like that for however long it intended. Randomly, the fires would burst under her and the Crucifix that the girl's essence was bound to would shine a deep, bloody Crimson and burn her soul every single time she exhibited any signs of rage. The room's location in the hotel was unknown. There was no way in, nor out, yet as long as there was Zero World, Thanytoz would always be there... Even if he could not bear to look another one of his disgusting children in the face. He could not bear witness to one of the dirty demons he spawned. "Learn your lesson." With another loud *K-KkRR-KK!!* the bones of the girl snapped and pierced into her heart, drawing out however much she would release and siphon it out of her in order to repeat the process in an infinite time loop for however long she would continue to do the same actions that brought her to the same conclusions.

"You make me sick. And severely disappointed." She was the sickness that now exited inside of him that he willingly took inside of himself in order to save her and everyone around her. A necessary sacrifice; to endure this pain. And all the pain that she caused to him would be done to her... Only slightly less, because he was merciful to his children. The proof of his pain was in the stream of Crystal Tears would shimmer in the darkness before a bright light appeared and revealed  the silhouette of her Father with his eyes closed walking into it and the light disappearing behind the shadow of his presence. This... Chu-Sin was too much to even bear right now. One failure broke his heart. Two, the heart of this loving father could not bear. "... I hope that one day you can learn to stop hurting me. And yourself." In order to protect this world and its people, he had to keep the Insanity at bay wherever it may arise... Valparaiso, especially. This probably was why she was not a Tensei... "This hurts me much more than it hurts you... But I'm sure a foul, dirty soul such as yours could never comprehend that sort of pain..." Especially if he was holding back showing her how much it truly hurt him on the inside. He did not want to give her the full extent of the pain that he felt when she did these things to him, or forced his hand for the greater good. It made him sick, himself, simply to know that he was the one doing such things. She sickened him merely because he had to think of how sick he was for doing it. And that is what made it all the more painful, merely to get the lesson into the heads of the sick and twisted. This Father's Love knows no bounds... For every seed is one of his many, many children, no matter what they looked like nor acted like. He would claim what was his, no matter how vile and disgusting it was.

"... We will see if you pass your Trial. Witch." He saw it in her soul... And it was almost more than he could bear. Fortunately, there was a way for her to control that rage... That was the special power of the Witches that made them so dangerous, and so susceptible. The Crystal Tears would burn up in the flames, altering the colors to match the wavelength of the room. Whatever Chusin would feel, the Flames would reflect. "... Or start over from Level One." With that, he would leave her to torture herself for as long as she wished as he watched and cried to have to see his child suffer and know that he had to be the one to do it, simply by circumstance. And he would return to his seat at the front desk... Holding in his tears for the customers and using them as extra fuel for the flame. "You sought my attention." A spine crunching *CRACK*, like the shattering of the mirror in the darkness, a large eye opening up to eternally watch her, before closing itself again just to let her know it was there, but just not looking at her in such a shameful state. "So you've earned it." He wondered why he could not just enjoy the time with his children without ever having to punish them... But, children are as children do, and until they grow up and learn their lessons, they will continue to do, no matter how much time passes... And so, he must wait until the day where he never has to do such terrible things to anyone ever again to get his point across. One day, they would see all that he did for them... All of his children would. That was his hope and his solemn wish.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:48 pm

The eye opened, just to view how insidiously disgusting the cretin could be "Why do you exist? Are you able to comprehend that?" The flames burning at the bottom of the stake would, at the falling of more painful tears from the dying father, become a bright Apathetic Ice Blue. The flames of the Seventh Shinsanity burst into the aqueous flames that would encompass her entire body like the flames of one's tainted soul being lit ablaze with a flame that could detect which one the evil sickness was using within the cretin at the time. "Shinsanity of Water. Apathy." Her entire body would become frozen in Suspended Animation, where it would not longer be able to continue further. It was isolated, that horrible monster.

"We cannot let this infectious demon spread its foul existence all over the upholstery..." a bellowing voice growled in the Pit, the light of a mirror gleaming in the stead of the piercing red Third Eye eternally watching Chusin from now on. "Is it immortal? That makes a difference in how it must be handled..." The hideous face of Chusin would be crystallized over, freezing it in Suspended Animation so that it would continue to do the same thing over and over so it could watch itself be disgusting, repeating the same horrible things over and over and over and watching itself get progressively more ungodly. There, she could not do anything but gaze into the mirror and have the projection magnified to show her the Past, Present and Future of herself; what she once was, what she currently was and what she would become if she continued making the same decisions all wrapped into a single gaze. This was the Magnificative Energy and Reflective Energy that was known as the Shinsanity. Even if it was only showing the face of the monster in the mirror of its eye; the ONLY light that now existed in the room save for the lights that were ablaze upon her stake; It didn't really matter. He was still brutally and utterly disgusted. "You must be purged. Continue so we may dissect you and figure out how to destroy you."

All Seven Shinsanities would gather to watch it be made a spectacle of for however long it intended. They would extract strength from it for eternity; an infinite power source that they could all draw energy from as Insanity and convert into Shinsanity for all time. "Join your brother in the Fuck Up Corner." Now that it was contained, it didn't matter anymore. This would just remain its fate forever and everyone would take part in it. "I will promptly open up a shop that will say 'Cheap Shots; 25 Cents. The value of your rather expendable soul... Rather, the amount that's left." He'd probably be the sole buyer; no one would pay that much. No one except for him. Which was the only reason this thing still even existed in the first place. "It will be a contest. Whomever takes the cheapest shot wins a prize; and they will be allowed to use any one of the objects that are for sale. The prize will be one of the items, as a promotional gift for the market."

With that, he was off to open up the 'NeoZeroWorld Shoppe' and put all of the cool stuff right in front of Chusin's face knowing that they would all work and she just could not have them. "I'm going to get your brother to set up shop. For the Orphans. And the Homeless. So keep being foul so we can actually use you for something useful for once." It spoke to the demon, so that it could be antagonized before it was eliminated. It always goes for the bait. "You shall not pass." It laughed, knowing that the sinful rodent's end was nigh...

Take it from here, Tabitha.

NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents PKMN_Gijinka___Absol_by_Cowslip_zps50a32b6d

You know how I get about having to look at the pusillanimous curs for too long. Hurts my soul. On my soul, it does."

And his was not worth nearly so little as Chusin's chump change.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:36 pm

((Yeah I'm done with this, I mean damn I've never see anyone pull sooo much bullshit. All the auto-hitting and all the "I'm high and mighty" crap really kills the joy of rping. So I'm done with this, there's no point in it and it's not fun because people like you rune it with crap like this))
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 337

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Quote :

Subject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents Today at 22:36 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
+
----
-
((Yeah I'm done with this, I mean damn I've never see anyone pull sooo much bullshit. All the auto-hitting and all the "I'm high and mighty" crap really kills the joy of rping. So I'm done with this, there's no point in it and it's not fun because people like you rune it with crap like this))

"Hahaha~! You got me a new toy~?" The ghastly apparition appeared from the darkness, garbed in a pure, shining white silk like a blanket of snow resting upon her shoulders and draping over the rest of her petite, yet now rather adult frame. Unlike before, her eyes were now opened instead of closed, for some reason, and they were gazing directly at Chusin with contempt and anxiousness. "It already failed and fell into our trap, huh? Hmhmhm~!" She giggled at the cute little shitstain, now having consent to take it and use it for anything it wished at any given time. "Dolls don't need to talk, they just have to sit there and exist for me to pull their strings!!!" The threads would extend from Chusin's arms and connect to Grand Tabritha's head, her hair being used now as marionette strings. "No matter what you do, you have given yourself up. So I'm taking you!" She flipped a quarter into the Black Swamp, paying tribute for this pitiful sliver of a soul, "We're gonna have fun together~! If you do something, I can do whatever I want! If you don't do anything, I'll still do whatever I want! Isn't that neat?!" She was rather hyped about the infinitely infinite trap she set for the poor, ignorant, corrupt creature and would now have fun with it for all eternity.

"You'll keep being our slave for all eternity. BUAHAHAHA~!" She was more than ecstatic about having a thing to throw into the fray, take a hit, absorb the damage and give it all to the Shinsanities, and then complain about it so that they could get more energies. It was a perfect, flawless, beautiful design. The Spider Queen's Web. "I'm gonna make it play in the Playhouse I just got, too~." She was always happy to get new toys.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:00 pm

((Whatever man, you can delete all my people cause I'm done with this site.))
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 285

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:06 am

Quote :
Subject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents Today at 11:00 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
+
----
-
((Whatever man, you can delete all my people cause I'm done with this site.))

Spiraling through the abyss of the Lawless Land, where no Laws of the Veritas existed, Kairo would be forced to gaze into the eyes of those that were lost and hopeless. He would, one after another, see each and every child's mind's and feel whatever they were feeling physically, be it hunger, pain, agony or any sort of physical or mental strife of the sort. It was a constant weight on the boy's mind, and both of his eyes were open.

"No... No... I... What is...?!"

Finally, the last one he was forced to look at was the one up at the stake, being burned alive and watching as it was Torched to high heaven, and simply continued, one utterance after another, to make things worse for no one but itself. Kairo could see a mentality that he was familiar with and in knowing that their thoughts were naturally similar, his eyes grew dark, as did his pale face. Until finally...

"... Hahaha..."
NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents 8f584f2d-4485-4794-9f8a-a33c48e113be_zpsaa606898

His Red and Blue eye shimmered as a vile smile spread 'cross his face, no longer worried about what he was feeling nor what was going to happen. All he saw this as was a game... A game that he would make sure to win, no matter the cost. Even if it was only 25 Cents.

"Kageskin," he said immediately, "... I want to borrow that one. Father." If it would save those orphans... those homeless children of whom he had recently permanently scarred, if not worse... Or, even not at all, yet forced them into this lifestyle by revealing to them the forbidden arts of the Old World, then he would raise all the money he could to save them and their Broken Homes... as well as his own. El and Tama were two that he admired and looked up to now, and was inspired by their determination... But most of all, he wished to be pleasing in his Father's eyes. And that meant he needed to have control over himself.

"I will use this thing you have captured as my training dummy. And practice refining my powers at an enhanced level so that when I leave the Zero World, I can retain it without the Kageskin." He seemed to know about the wares of the NeoZeroWorld Shoppe, somehow, despite having never been exposed. It was because in the Zero World, all such things were connected to everything connected in the Zero World, through the Nothingness. The Nothingness that was Somethingness and the Nothingness that was Nothingness. "... Besides. I like how the jacket looks. Father."

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:13 am

"Do you want to know how sick it is? For things like you to even have to be upon this existence...?" He had to make it known to the hellspawn. A great, black band crept around her neck from the shadows and constricted it tightly whilst also holding it face up as all of her blood would be squeezed up to her mouth to pool like a toothpaste tube with barely enough toothpaste left in it, so that it almost come out, but not being allowed to leave the chalice that was her opened mouth; his cup to drink from. The Chu-Sin was tilted slightly upward, the blood pouring into the darkness that only harbored shimmering white fangs that parted in order to drink deeply of the grapes that were smashed so thoroughly within this fine brew, drawing even her magic from her, too. This was so that she could no longer use her powers to make more for herself, as it would always be used as fuel for him. As more blood poured into him, the cross would push the filthy monster into contact with the fangs, forcing upon it a wet, sloppy, foul, sickening *smack* *shllrrrp* and *shlop* like that of a swine eating the excrement of itself and other animals... "Dirty Demon..." he muttered, letting the stomach-wrenching scene of his passionate Kiss of Death to his daughter suck out her very soul the moment their lips touched, leaving her blood grayed and lifeless.

He took no pleasure in it. There was only disgust. And he glared Chusin in the eyes the entire time without blinking nor changing expression, the gaze of Eternal Damnation smoldering in the back of his pupils. Yet, it was contained, somehow; the new Zero World was powerful, for, unlike its predecessor, it was perfect. "Granted..." the eye spake to the boy, a trench coat rising from the depths of the darkness, "Make this quick. It's almost past your bedtime." From above, a searing hot waterfall glowing a piercing red would spill from the darkness like blood and coat the boy in his 'Kageskin' as requested... The way this would function was like a Xiaolin Showdown, save for the fact that the second party would not have their own Shen Gong Wu. In fact, the other party was not participating past being the literal point of the entire scenario, which allowed it to even occur. "You said you wanted attention. Now you shall be my spectacle to be made example of. For all days." The Third Eye would open, having to look at the... thing that it skewered... And would put it on display for unruly Valparaiso Denizens. It would come to them in their dreams, as would the face of Thanytoz lurking within the darkness. They would all be able to watch it, and unfortunately, as much as Thanytoz had to look at this unholy scenario himself, he could barely stomach it nor know that it was him that had to do it. You will be put on display and I will make you look foolish. The price of seeking attention for the wrong reasons is getting it handed back to you in all of the wrong ways." Now, Chusin would be nothing but the clown that sat at the top of the dunk tank, waiting to get blasted with the cheapest, most broken, no-holds-barred, unruly ways, for the Lawless Land had no rules, and Thanytoz rested in it... Peering at the Chu-Sin as he sat at his desk in silence. It was difficult to keep it all contained, but it was held together nonetheless.

"To have to look at you and know you exist is my greatest pleasure and greatest disappointment. To know that you are simply incapable. However. That is what makes you so useful."

The flames of Burning Condemnation started to rise, the fire at the eternal stake glowing a deep Nightmare Rouge as the crucifix started seeping into her skin at the pores, like little needles in a pin cushion slipping right through the bands of thread and into the heart of the creature, "Because you are a failure, you are able to be used for fuel. You and all your kind will be thrown into the coal mines and go up in flames with they fall into the pit. And we will stoke the fires and use your roasting, everlasting corpses to heat our houses when the winter comes." Immortals could not die, and if they chose to use such gifts for the incorrect reasons, they would have to be dealt with in a fashion that ensured the rest of their existence, since it was going to exist forever, be the most unpleasant and uncomfortable experience of all time. And Thanytoz was just here to make sure that it occurred. 'Blood Letting is good to relieve your anger. Puncture your heart with the needles oLike those of Mosquito bites and continue to extract the evil Sin from you just to hold it over your head and drop it on you over and over and over. And know that it's yours." It was not because she was a Witch, but because of the way that she decided to use the Insanity, knowing good and well that it was able to power her Magic. She failed her Trial and was not ready to receive her Manna from completing her Magic yet. "... Failure."
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:56 am

"Ahh..." he'd reply gently, allowing himself to be baptized in the molten hot blood that seared like the pain of what would have been all of those children burning to death. He, too, was here to be punished, though unlike his failure of a sister, he would make sure that he would not lose. "... So I am not the weakest... I am not the most failed experiment..." he muttered, finding confidence in himself the more the laval liquid lavished his skin like the soap that would scorch away the impurities engraved upon his very being, "... Is this what it means to be... Keeper of the Zero World...?" In such a short time, Kairo was being granted everything he wished for, as was promised to him. All that he lacked was his heart, of what used to belong to 'Celle,' and partially still did, due to their untimely departure...

But there was no going back. No, as he meditated under the pressures of the scorching hellacious plasma pouring from every pore of the penumbra, the bloodsoaked boy in black closed his eyes and thought even more deeply on his love and devotion for himself and for others. "I don't know if this is pleasing to you, Father. But if this is what it means to be the Keeper... then..." He looked up to his Third Eye, seeing nothing but pain and suffering from having to watch and endure seeing these things occur. Having to watch he, such an honorable man, be forced into such depravity was something difficult for Kairo to handle, himself. He no longer wished for his father to tarnish his own name for the sake of his children. "I will take your place. Just... No more, Father. Just... No more..."

The Akatsuki Tenseigan flashed in tandem, the heterochromatic eyes of Red and Blue taking both the Mental and Physical condition of Thanytoz and, with the help of the blazing robe of Kageskin now melted into his very skin and deforming around his body like each of the third degree burns he willingly allowed to be branded upon his skin would come to life and become his new Anatomia... Kageskin. "I know what you do is done with honor, even if you must shame yourself more than the other has shamed. But that is not equal. That is not sound." Without paying exactly the price of what was given, he could not be the Keeper of the Zero World any longer.

"I'm sorry. But you are no longer qualified for this position. All transactions must be done in equivocation." His eyes burst open, tears of Crystal streaming down his face as well, "No matter how little the price to pay is. It must be exact." He held his head low and allowed the tears, which were not of Crystal Rain, but of Crystal Blood, to drip into the fires and cause, from the ashes, the great Beast to rise from the smoke into the air. The ash billowed out around the girl like the wings of a bird wrapping around its keep for the night, as the flames began to assimilate with the darkness of the smoke and tint it in a vicious, insidious carnal glow... Like a heart inside a cage trying to expand, but being confined to the prison of darkness all around it.

"Itadakimasu..."

NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents Volcanon_zpsbbcd2c42

"... Volcanon."

The eyes of the Vulture opened as slender, yet ever perceptive slits in the darkness, the Ashen Flame rolling down its body like a dark phoenix reforming its body from that which was borne on Chusin's Insanity and contained to its meal that it would feast upon forevermore, satisfied with the Eternal Sacrifice to the Zero World's insatiable appetite.

"... This will suffice..." it replied, picking at the charcoal whose flesh would remain intact and just as fleshy and gooey and tender as could be, no matter how long it burned for. The juices would remain ever running, for her magic was the power source, and its power source was the Insanity that she provided. The Vulture no longer sought to pick at Kairo's soul, for it found a new piece of meat to torment for all time. However, this did not mean that the two were unbound; no, now the bird would simply be more willing to listen to him now that it was sedated.

"I will learn to master this power in here..." he decreed, this being his solemn vow, "And I will not emerge until I have learned to create a Shinsanity out of you." Copying the mentality of Thanytoz also meant having access to his thoughts and feelings, as well as his memories. Also, the Kageskin boosted all of his powers to 'Legend' level.

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:19 am

The Third Eye welling up with Crystal Tears from having to witness and partake in such behavior and tarnish not only himself, but everything inside and around himself and be put on public display was abhorrent at the very least. The imp had to be monitored. This had to occur. It had to be dissected in order to understand how it functioned and how to stop it. Even down to the point of indulgence in it whatever it took to make sure it was destroyed and never returned again... He would suffer as much as he needed to in order to get rid of this vile and wicked Sin... Harboring it was almost too great a burden for him to bear.

However, with the rather astonishing words of the boy once thought to be a disappointment in the eye of Thanytoz would suddenly attract the thing's attention, though for entirely different reasoning than what Chusin sought it for and how she did so, as well. "... You would do that... For me? No one does ANYTHING for me..." Something inside of Kairo must have snapped when he saw those children; or perhaps, he snapped before that and this was his way of putting the pieces back together in the proper manner. "... Accepting your Punishment and taking the responsibility of it and the burden of another... You are ready to take your place in the Circle of Life, I see." The Eye would slowly come to a closed, a river of Crystal Tears overflowing and washing over his scorched body, mending his wounds and seeping into his very soul, "You've made me very proud, son. I thank you for relieving me of this terrible, nightmarish curse..." The boy knew of love in great multitudes, but was merely misguided on how to use it. He was not a failure, like his sister, created to fail specifically for the purpose of being the only thing lower than Zero, yet still remaining at Absolute Zero. It could never ascend. "At least I have one child that passed the test. Now. I hope you think about what you've done. Exit when you believe the time is right." In all honesty, that shot was the cheapest of all; getting rid of the last little bit of the Olde Zero World itself.

"Thank you, my son. I love you. And when you emerge from this hell, I would care to see your face so we may discuss your Past and the Future of the Broken Homes Orphanage." Still a businessman through and through, just like Kham caught Kairo slipping trying to take too much, Kairo caught Thanytoz trying to take too little. Both were offenses that the Zero World did not tolerate, no matter the reason. If it were to function in complete and True Equality, ANY and ALL transactions of ALL kind must ALWAYS be made ABSOLUTELY EQUAL. Perhaps, that was the boy's talent... And it rested in the eyes that they made for him... in order for him to be the only Tensei that was able to see as they went through their Thirteen Restrictions; to see and to Understand without having to succumb to the Insanity.

Kelcifer Report Note Update;
Akatsuki Tenseigan Experimentation Successful.
The Test has been Passed.
Mission Complete.

~Dr. K; Dread Count Thanytoz
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 337

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:12 am

"No way, Kairo!! I wanna play with it first!" The girl of seemingly elder age to the boy, yet of whom acted as though she were much younger would tug at the Chusin, tearing off its charcoal skin, "Here!! You can keep the body! I just want the skin~!" She'd do with it what she would and fashion it into a nice little dolly for her dollhouse. "Heeheehee~! I'm so happy I could dieeee~!" She pulled her little dancing puppet on its strings, dragging it along across the ground and off into the darkness, where the girl's glowing white robe would fade away along with the lifeless skin of the Chusin.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:44 am

"Do you see?" he said, as his voice spake out in authority and strictness, "The things that WE have seen? Have you been able to comprehend it yet, Sister?" One of the filthy vermin of the cursed Mark. At that moment, the Third Eye opened upon his head, glowing with the same light of his father's before him. Grimnyzmal, the Abyzmal was born again. "What we have seen is an abomination..." he said, conjuring up new Shoppe Items on the spot; this one known as the 'Pumpkinhead.' "... A creature so hideous and monstrous... We dare not speak its name." He donned the mask upon his face, letting it take root as it would, bringing from the vile pit of death known as the Insanity it would pull forth its brother up from the vile pits of Vescrutia with all its might, "But in THIS town we call home..." and it grew over his face and consumed his being, assimilating with the vessel its skeletal roots were meant to slip right into.

Everyone Hail to the Pumpkin Song."
One eye gazed at Chusin with incredible, unspeakable hatred and malicious intent, like holding back some sort of Beast within and the other, overflowing with tears of sadness and regret. And in the middle, oh, in the middle... That's where they met in between and stared into its face, shining the light of the mirror on the inside of his skull from the darkness. "It's the most ugly, yet beautiful work of art I've ever seen in the world."

To make this hideous face of his, accursed with an Eye that knew of Sympathy and an Eye that knew of Retribution, the Eye of Truth that served as Third would cover the shameful face of what this shameful creature was in darkness. They were unworthy to be seen upon the face of this existence. "We're nothing... But a monster..." And the mark upon his forehead was the proof. To hide this infernal sight, he would wear this mask and embed its essence into it, ensuring that it would never occur again. This 'Pumpkinhead,' overflowing with scalding hot candlewax tears of crystallized blood from only a single eye would be known as 'Magnus Ignis, the Great Furnace.'

"... This was my role in this grand scenario, huh...? Now I see... Heh." Somehow, Kairo managed to be able to chuckle at it all. "That means the experiment was a success. I'm a success." He glared at Chusin again, the flames of the fire starting to come to a broil, "... I'm a success." The tone of his voice bellowed in the burning pit of but a single deep red flame, "Endsville is burning. And it looks like you're the first one that got caught in the flames..." Like a vulturous crow lurching over its prey, the Ashen Flame it created picked at the innards of Chusin ravenously, yet a tad bit peckish, not nearly with as much voracity as what one would intend. Instead, the creature seemed to be savoring these feelings inside of the girl, for some reason. That must have meant that it worked. "... I see." (7:27) he walked over to his dear, sweet sacrifice of a sister, and marveled at her beauty, even if he could barely tolerate her. "Only I could love someone like you... Someone that even Father cannot bear to look at. I'm so sorry." It hurt him, bearing the mindset of his Father but also the Understanding of the children. He would then immediately absorb the flame into himself, igniting his body with the light glowing a dim, Apathetic Icy Blue. "... I will suffer with you, then. Since I'm the one that did this to us both."

He touched her hand, knowing that there was nothing else that he could do but burn right alongside her... And the both of them would never burn out. And they would remain in the Pit as mere blazing skeletons for the rest of their days, or until they decided for themselves to burn themselves out. "We're holding hands for a reason, Chusin. He could not stand the sight of me for the same reason. That's why, I cannot look at you knowing that and condemn you without also lighting myself ablaze..." Nightmare Rouge filled the room, scalding hot bloody molten lava bleeding from every pore and onto their faces, melting like a slice of pizza in the oven... (7:37) "... Let's burn together, okay?! If it takes teamwork to get out of here... I can just burn here until we both go together." If it would make him pleasing to his Father's eye, and his Forefather's, and his Father's Father before him. He would end the suffering of the Zero World. "This is how we received the crown..." he muttered, gazing up at her with a pumpkin-headed face, "... If it bears horns, it's an abomination..." they sprouted from his forehead, and all about the sides, tearing straight through the Bloody Pumpkin that tried to contain it, "It's the Reptile's Crest..." He squeezed her hand, wanting to let go, but knowing that he had to go.

"I'll punish us both. Right proper." He would give them both the correct amount. Nothing more, nothing less. Simple and Clean. "Which is more suitable for our crimes? Hot lava or tempestuous monsoon?"

Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:09 pm

He sat in silence, waiting for the doll to talk back to him, knowing it wouldn't. "What's that, dear sister!? You say you want a Pumpkin Head, too?" He crawled up to the top of the cross, wrapping his arms around her scorched body and embracing her tightly and with signs of affection, "Okay. Then you can be... Pumpkinsin..." Brother and Sister would remain in this place forever and ever, and he would keep her company with all the fancy NeoZeroWorld Powers. "We get to be the Beta Testers. Isn't that fun? Debugging programs..." He licked her face sensually as though to clean off the excess charcoal crumbling off her muscle tissue.

"... Whaat? You want to go ask Tabitha to go get our dear, sweet Elder Sister?" She was the only one of the three that weren't here to partake in the merriment. She was busy playing with her boy toy. "... I think she's had enough fun... Hahahaha..." The laughter of the psychotic pumpkin-headed shitstain distorted all about this world lacking of actual time and space; its sound and frequency could not be established.

"... But we should let her have her fun. It might be good for her heart... Don't you think we should do something nice for her since she didn't fuck up, like we did, instead of try to bring her down like we fucked up and did to ourselves...?" Tzita hadn't done anything wrong, last he checked, and thus, had no punishable offenses, regardless of what Chusin was telling him. "Don't worry, dear, sweet sister... I will show you the right path... And I'll come back to you every day... And show you the right answer... Since you'll never get it on your own..." he wrapped his arms around her face and pulled it into his chest, weeping. His candlewax tears would pour over his immortally dead sibling trapped in suspended animation and continue to torture the monstrosity that were the Pumpkintwins.

Back to top Go down
Tethys
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Tethys

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:47 pm

A gleaming light in the darkness appeared as two eyes of utter purity, watching over them from the ambiguous beyond; a Ray of Hope shining down upon them in the Pit and stepping down into the depths of the darkness with a radiant, ice cold aura encompassing and maintaining her essence as she descended into the dark lair. "... You children... Play nice." she muttered in a maternal tone, looking upon their hideous masked faces in the light without fear, "... Thanytoz has called upon my power in order to accurately assess and dispel your discord..." The two Crystal tears that were trapped in Suspended Animation in her eyes would suddenly stream down, their light like a shining beacon for the two hopeless creatures.

"The tears I have shed are not for your ugliness, but for your beauty. That is the only way an Angel will shed." Their only means of salvation... For one up above to decide to come below and see for themselves in the light the beauty that lie in the darkness they have sentenced for themselves. "... Come here, you poor, ignorant children..." She saw also in the darkness a line of orphans, seeming to be lined up to take shots at the one that was rather satanically pinned up to a cross and lit aflame. That part was actually pretty gruesome... However, there was love in the boy's heart, and he knew no better than what his sinful nature showed. If he was willing, he could be taught, as could the one he loved so much... However...

"... I believe that you all should go to the Orphanage in Valparaiso. Do you not agree that to be a most suitable place to be?"
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:56 am

At the sight of the light, Pumpkinhead rose to see what it was that shone in the distance of his depths, recoiling as the light brightly shone down on he and his Pumpkinsin of a sister. He could barely make out her form, but the glowing crystal blue eyes and the aura of tranquility around her gave him vague memories of his past... The battle at the Oasis of Serenity... Where he first gazed upon her face.

"... What...? I remember... I remember you..." he muttered fondly, somehow finding it in himself to be able to speak to this beautiful sight despite his clearly accursed being, "... You're that beautiful water matron that stopped me from burning the Valley of Water..." He wasn't sure how he remembered, but it was probably due to the Pumpkinhead that he donned upon himself and shared with his Pumpkinsin. She was a kind and loving soul, he had always been aware, and now, after looking into her eyes and copying her Mentality and Physicality, he and Pumpkinsin would suddenly find themselves thinking more clearly and feeling more pure, to boot. Somehow, just looking upon her face was enough to wash them clean.

"... Why... Why did you come for us...? You don't recoil in fear at the sight of us? The scorn of the family?"

The only two beings to not only harbor the Insanity, but to rest inside of the Zero World for doing so. Kairo could not understand why she was here, unless to punish them, which it was very clear that she was not there to do. If she were, he would have felt and seen it inside of her and himself at the same time, and the malice within him would have risen.

As the vulturous crow picked at the innards of Pumpkinsin further, Pumpkinhead merely sat in confusion, trying to comprehend these things that didn't make any sense. "Orphanage...?" The thought of the orphanage brought back the traumatic memories of all those children he probably scarred and broke the minds of; for, after seeing his face and his power, there was no going back for any of them. They had gotten involved, and it was all his fault. "... No... I've... Ruined their lives... Their poor, orphan lives... I even sought to kill them... And my sister... And myself... I don't deserve your mercy..." He turned away from the light and buried his face in Chusin's open organs, letting her blood cover his face completely from the light. The smell of blood and burning flesh was comforting to him, as was the light from the watery mistress. "We don't deserve to live..."

Back to top Go down
Tethys
Tethys

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:37 am

She smiled at the poor, tortured souls, those that knew nothing of this plan nor this outcome, but simply had to play their parts as they may for all things to unwind as they did. Sometimes, being just what you are supposed to be is just what someone or something else needs in order to carry on.

"You've learned your lesson. We have all seen," she said, letting him know that the Promised Time had come, "... We believe that, on behalf of all the Shinsanities, you two should come home and rejoin the Gods." The light penetrated the darkness like a beautiful light shining from heaven; pure Creation pouring into the darkness of the Zero in order to birth yet a new Fairy Spring even here, in the realm where All was None. "This one belongs to the two of you... Pumpkinhead and Corona." The Fourth Moon's fall. The Most Spectacular of all. "Now you two have something to call your own, too..." All that they desired would come into fruition at the unanimous decision of the Tensei family. Serulenia, who enforced the law of the Judgemaster to the utmost, could see it in their hearts now that they were ready to have the blessings of the family. With a stern, authoritative and absolute decree, she stood straight and tall with her head held high and a smile upon her face, her melodious voice resounding like an ancient bell in the clock tower,

"Your Punishment has come to an Absolute End."

"You can come home."

The Light that harbored the gifts of the Creation, The Crystal Tear trapped in stasis (that which were the Twin Dragons, Blackheart and Crystalheart) extended their love forth and judged the two that sought the great Treasure of Life that was the Light of Love, "... L'sia, the Twin Dragon... Guide us with your light!"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Magna Signis the 'Jack O' Lantern' :: Great Furnace; Shinigami of the Delta
Magna Signis the 'Jack O' Lantern' :: Great Furnace; Shinigami of the Delta
Pumpkinheart

Female Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:13 am

The great Piscean Chrysms peered into each others' eyes; the Crystal Sight of Blackheart that penetrated the darkness and the Crystal Body of the Crystalheart that was to fill the Darkness that was Blackheart, she which held the Eyes to See. The Blind Dragon and the Dragon that Sees its Reflection stare into each other and see the Truth, and then gaze back into the hearts of Man to see if their Souls were filled with the Darkness. "... There is no danger here. We are two no more. And we have come to guide you out of your darkness." The wings, not that of a tattered and battered serpent, but of lush, beautiful and heavenly crystal feathers spread from the ends and revealed to them what the world around them was becoming right before their eyes.

"Behold. Your New Oasis of Serenity, Nautilus Serulenia. They are ready." The Liquid Dimension that Tigen pulled his Liquid Energy from naturally was the Shinsanity of Water; that which poured over this land like a crystal ocean where the Piscean Chrysms resided and provided. This is where it was and was always meant to be, but only when the time was right. The Crystal Heart was officially Freed of its Tensei Curse that was Malfortuna, and Vice Versa. They were no more for either family, and it was this moment that made it so. The tribute of Titania's Coronation Ceremony; as it saved Kaerei through Sacrifice, so too would the Heart Give to these two, as well. The same way that Zero World became a Fairy Spring, it was now time for this one to sprout from the seed.

"The Psycho Mesa."
NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents Pisces_by_Senelfy

That was the name of their home, this new Oasis of Serenity that filled the last part of the Zero World, as Titania indeed mentioned before their departure into the Dream World. Tensei's Will finally got through in the End and Created for them an entire new world from the darkness. It poured into the darkness like a gentle, yet voluminous tsunami, washing over the dark that was the Olde Zero World and now cleansing this one, too, with the Crystal Blood of the Crystal Heart. Apparently, it was skewered by a little 'Stroke of Bad Luck' earlier, and was already wounded. So, since the Cup runneth over, then all Chalices shall partake in the Light pouring from the Fountain's Springs. In its place, a New Zero World; the NeoZeroWorld, in fact; One where they would not have to hide their faces, but could become anything that they wished to be. They were getting their wishes. Kairo and Chusin; Pumpkinhead and Corona. Now the two of them could do with their Lives whatever they felt best not as simply part of Tigen, but as their own personal people; Tensei, either way, down the road of Fae or nay.

"What would you like your names to be?"
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:58 am

At what he heard, he could not believe his eyes nor his ears. For whatever reason, what he believed to be an eternal punishment of condemnation and torture for the end of his days ended when he changed his ways and ended his days on his own... those of the Olde and into the Light of the New. That was why he was given this Eye... Three different eyes that made up the Akatsuki Tenseigan. "... You... You kept your word...?" He was puzzling, but, he could not feel a hint of that rage that always rested within him when he came to such realizations. All that he felt now was the utter, calming, deep and all encompassing serenity of this Light that gushed out of the Crystal Heart, remaining open and extending the roots of its light to ingrain itself into this filthy part of the world...

"Maybe... Valparaiso... It can..." He turned to the children, now able to see what had to be done. "... They must go first. Let the children out of the darkness before me. They deserve it more. They are innocent." He looked to them with eyes filled with water, hoping not to scare them with the hideous form he had to maintain only until he exited the pit himself, "... Go on, children... Fair is fair. I... I did something wrong, so I should... I should never step out before someone who didn't do anything at all. You shouldn't even be being punished... No... Not like me..."

He stepped back, into whatever shadow he could find, even if it was formulated by his own flame, itself. Anything in order to make things easier for the Children to endure so they wouldn't be scared to step forth to him. He wasn't a bad guy, this Pumpkinhead, despite his psychotic tendencies... He was just a monster that wished for the best for everyone, and saw no other way to do so than to do it by force if no one else was going to. He would take the blame for this crime if it would save them. "... Please. Go on." The Crystal Tears overflowed from his eyes as well, yet he still held his head down in shame and kept his Pumpkinhead nice and secure. It was probably better this way anyway. "Even you, Dear Sister... You must... You must go before I do..." After what he'd done to her... She deserved it. Even if she never spoke at all. He wouldn't come out until she did it first.

Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:05 am

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents Empty

Back to top Go down

NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents
Page 1 of 1