The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents

Go down 
+3
Grand Tabritha
Chusin
Grimnyzmal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1101
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:53 am

First topic message reminder :

The dark hand that grabbed Chusin before would bring her to a different part of the Deadman's Den; a part that was dark and secluded and harboring no light whatsoever. It seemed to be an extension of the Zero World kept as a personal chamber for Thanytoz to keep people contained whilst not having to leave the confines of the Forbidden Hotel. In this pitch black room, Chusin would find two piercing eyes gazing at her from the other side of the room; the only lights that permeated the darkness.

"Daughter," he spoke up, voice reverberating in the darkness and his eyes remaining focused and unblinking, "There is something that ails you. I've gathered you here to inspect what that might be." His thoughts were that it was just her Manna trying to blossom within her and coming out in unhealthy ways, but it could also very well be the Insanity, if she happened to carry some with her from the old world. If that were the case, he could not allow that to be.

Last edited by Thanytoz on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kairo Tymon
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:44 am

"Do you see?" he said, as his voice spake out in authority and strictness, "The things that WE have seen? Have you been able to comprehend it yet, Sister?" One of the filthy vermin of the cursed Mark. At that moment, the Third Eye opened upon his head, glowing with the same light of his father's before him. Grimnyzmal, the Abyzmal was born again. "What we have seen is an abomination..." he said, conjuring up new Shoppe Items on the spot; this one known as the 'Pumpkinhead.' "... A creature so hideous and monstrous... We dare not speak its name." He donned the mask upon his face, letting it take root as it would, bringing from the vile pit of death known as the Insanity it would pull forth its brother up from the vile pits of Vescrutia with all its might, "But in THIS town we call home..." and it grew over his face and consumed his being, assimilating with the vessel its skeletal roots were meant to slip right into.

Everyone Hail to the Pumpkin Song."
One eye gazed at Chusin with incredible, unspeakable hatred and malicious intent, like holding back some sort of Beast within and the other, overflowing with tears of sadness and regret. And in the middle, oh, in the middle... That's where they met in between and stared into its face, shining the light of the mirror on the inside of his skull from the darkness. "It's the most ugly, yet beautiful work of art I've ever seen in the world."

To make this hideous face of his, accursed with an Eye that knew of Sympathy and an Eye that knew of Retribution, the Eye of Truth that served as Third would cover the shameful face of what this shameful creature was in darkness. They were unworthy to be seen upon the face of this existence. "We're nothing... But a monster..." And the mark upon his forehead was the proof. To hide this infernal sight, he would wear this mask and embed its essence into it, ensuring that it would never occur again. This 'Pumpkinhead,' overflowing with scalding hot candlewax tears of crystallized blood from only a single eye would be known as 'Magnus Ignis, the Great Furnace.'

"... This was my role in this grand scenario, huh...? Now I see... Heh." Somehow, Kairo managed to be able to chuckle at it all. "That means the experiment was a success. I'm a success." He glared at Chusin again, the flames of the fire starting to come to a broil, "... I'm a success." The tone of his voice bellowed in the burning pit of but a single deep red flame, "Endsville is burning. And it looks like you're the first one that got caught in the flames..." Like a vulturous crow lurching over its prey, the Ashen Flame it created picked at the innards of Chusin ravenously, yet a tad bit peckish, not nearly with as much voracity as what one would intend. Instead, the creature seemed to be savoring these feelings inside of the girl, for some reason. That must have meant that it worked. "... I see." (7:27) he walked over to his dear, sweet sacrifice of a sister, and marveled at her beauty, even if he could barely tolerate her. "Only I could love someone like you... Someone that even Father cannot bear to look at. I'm so sorry." It hurt him, bearing the mindset of his Father but also the Understanding of the children. He would then immediately absorb the flame into himself, igniting his body with the light glowing a dim, Apathetic Icy Blue. "... I will suffer with you, then. Since I'm the one that did this to us both."

He touched her hand, knowing that there was nothing else that he could do but burn right alongside her... And the both of them would never burn out. And they would remain in the Pit as mere blazing skeletons for the rest of their days, or until they decided for themselves to burn themselves out. "We're holding hands for a reason, Chusin. He could not stand the sight of me for the same reason. That's why, I cannot look at you knowing that and condemn you without also lighting myself ablaze..." Nightmare Rouge filled the room, scalding hot bloody molten lava bleeding from every pore and onto their faces, melting like a slice of pizza in the oven... (7:37) "... Let's burn together, okay?! If it takes teamwork to get out of here... I can just burn here until we both go together." If it would make him pleasing to his Father's eye, and his Forefather's, and his Father's Father before him. He would end the suffering of the Zero World. "This is how we received the crown..." he muttered, gazing up at her with a pumpkin-headed face, "... If it bears horns, it's an abomination..." they sprouted from his forehead, and all about the sides, tearing straight through the Bloody Pumpkin that tried to contain it, "It's the Reptile's Crest..." He squeezed her hand, wanting to let go, but knowing that he had to go.

"I'll punish us both. Right proper." He would give them both the correct amount. Nothing more, nothing less. Simple and Clean. "Which is more suitable for our crimes? Hot lava or tempestuous monsoon?"
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 285

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:09 pm

He sat in silence, waiting for the doll to talk back to him, knowing it wouldn't. "What's that, dear sister!? You say you want a Pumpkin Head, too?" He crawled up to the top of the cross, wrapping his arms around her scorched body and embracing her tightly and with signs of affection, "Okay. Then you can be... Pumpkinsin..." Brother and Sister would remain in this place forever and ever, and he would keep her company with all the fancy NeoZeroWorld Powers. "We get to be the Beta Testers. Isn't that fun? Debugging programs..." He licked her face sensually as though to clean off the excess charcoal crumbling off her muscle tissue.

"... Whaat? You want to go ask Tabitha to go get our dear, sweet Elder Sister?" She was the only one of the three that weren't here to partake in the merriment. She was busy playing with her boy toy. "... I think she's had enough fun... Hahahaha..." The laughter of the psychotic pumpkin-headed shitstain distorted all about this world lacking of actual time and space; its sound and frequency could not be established.

"... But we should let her have her fun. It might be good for her heart... Don't you think we should do something nice for her since she didn't fuck up, like we did, instead of try to bring her down like we fucked up and did to ourselves...?" Tzita hadn't done anything wrong, last he checked, and thus, had no punishable offenses, regardless of what Chusin was telling him. "Don't worry, dear, sweet sister... I will show you the right path... And I'll come back to you every day... And show you the right answer... Since you'll never get it on your own..." he wrapped his arms around her face and pulled it into his chest, weeping. His candlewax tears would pour over his immortally dead sibling trapped in suspended animation and continue to torture the monstrosity that were the Pumpkintwins.

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Tethys
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Tethys

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:47 pm

A gleaming light in the darkness appeared as two eyes of utter purity, watching over them from the ambiguous beyond; a Ray of Hope shining down upon them in the Pit and stepping down into the depths of the darkness with a radiant, ice cold aura encompassing and maintaining her essence as she descended into the dark lair. "... You children... Play nice." she muttered in a maternal tone, looking upon their hideous masked faces in the light without fear, "... Thanytoz has called upon my power in order to accurately assess and dispel your discord..." The two Crystal tears that were trapped in Suspended Animation in her eyes would suddenly stream down, their light like a shining beacon for the two hopeless creatures.

"The tears I have shed are not for your ugliness, but for your beauty. That is the only way an Angel will shed." Their only means of salvation... For one up above to decide to come below and see for themselves in the light the beauty that lie in the darkness they have sentenced for themselves. "... Come here, you poor, ignorant children..." She saw also in the darkness a line of orphans, seeming to be lined up to take shots at the one that was rather satanically pinned up to a cross and lit aflame. That part was actually pretty gruesome... However, there was love in the boy's heart, and he knew no better than what his sinful nature showed. If he was willing, he could be taught, as could the one he loved so much... However...

"... I believe that you all should go to the Orphanage in Valparaiso. Do you not agree that to be a most suitable place to be?"
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:56 am

At the sight of the light, Pumpkinhead rose to see what it was that shone in the distance of his depths, recoiling as the light brightly shone down on he and his Pumpkinsin of a sister. He could barely make out her form, but the glowing crystal blue eyes and the aura of tranquility around her gave him vague memories of his past... The battle at the Oasis of Serenity... Where he first gazed upon her face.

"... What...? I remember... I remember you..." he muttered fondly, somehow finding it in himself to be able to speak to this beautiful sight despite his clearly accursed being, "... You're that beautiful water matron that stopped me from burning the Valley of Water..." He wasn't sure how he remembered, but it was probably due to the Pumpkinhead that he donned upon himself and shared with his Pumpkinsin. She was a kind and loving soul, he had always been aware, and now, after looking into her eyes and copying her Mentality and Physicality, he and Pumpkinsin would suddenly find themselves thinking more clearly and feeling more pure, to boot. Somehow, just looking upon her face was enough to wash them clean.

"... Why... Why did you come for us...? You don't recoil in fear at the sight of us? The scorn of the family?"

The only two beings to not only harbor the Insanity, but to rest inside of the Zero World for doing so. Kairo could not understand why she was here, unless to punish them, which it was very clear that she was not there to do. If she were, he would have felt and seen it inside of her and himself at the same time, and the malice within him would have risen.

As the vulturous crow picked at the innards of Pumpkinsin further, Pumpkinhead merely sat in confusion, trying to comprehend these things that didn't make any sense. "Orphanage...?" The thought of the orphanage brought back the traumatic memories of all those children he probably scarred and broke the minds of; for, after seeing his face and his power, there was no going back for any of them. They had gotten involved, and it was all his fault. "... No... I've... Ruined their lives... Their poor, orphan lives... I even sought to kill them... And my sister... And myself... I don't deserve your mercy..." He turned away from the light and buried his face in Chusin's open organs, letting her blood cover his face completely from the light. The smell of blood and burning flesh was comforting to him, as was the light from the watery mistress. "We don't deserve to live..."

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Tethys
Tethys

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:37 am

She smiled at the poor, tortured souls, those that knew nothing of this plan nor this outcome, but simply had to play their parts as they may for all things to unwind as they did. Sometimes, being just what you are supposed to be is just what someone or something else needs in order to carry on.

"You've learned your lesson. We have all seen," she said, letting him know that the Promised Time had come, "... We believe that, on behalf of all the Shinsanities, you two should come home and rejoin the Gods." The light penetrated the darkness like a beautiful light shining from heaven; pure Creation pouring into the darkness of the Zero in order to birth yet a new Fairy Spring even here, in the realm where All was None. "This one belongs to the two of you... Pumpkinhead and Corona." The Fourth Moon's fall. The Most Spectacular of all. "Now you two have something to call your own, too..." All that they desired would come into fruition at the unanimous decision of the Tensei family. Serulenia, who enforced the law of the Judgemaster to the utmost, could see it in their hearts now that they were ready to have the blessings of the family. With a stern, authoritative and absolute decree, she stood straight and tall with her head held high and a smile upon her face, her melodious voice resounding like an ancient bell in the clock tower,

"Your Punishment has come to an Absolute End."

"You can come home."

The Light that harbored the gifts of the Creation, The Crystal Tear trapped in stasis (that which were the Twin Dragons, Blackheart and Crystalheart) extended their love forth and judged the two that sought the great Treasure of Life that was the Light of Love, "... L'sia, the Twin Dragon... Guide us with your light!"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Magna Signis the 'Jack O' Lantern' :: Great Furnace; Shinigami of the Delta
Magna Signis the 'Jack O' Lantern' :: Great Furnace; Shinigami of the Delta
Pumpkinheart

Female Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:13 am

The great Piscean Chrysms peered into each others' eyes; the Crystal Sight of Blackheart that penetrated the darkness and the Crystal Body of the Crystalheart that was to fill the Darkness that was Blackheart, she which held the Eyes to See. The Blind Dragon and the Dragon that Sees its Reflection stare into each other and see the Truth, and then gaze back into the hearts of Man to see if their Souls were filled with the Darkness. "... There is no danger here. We are two no more. And we have come to guide you out of your darkness." The wings, not that of a tattered and battered serpent, but of lush, beautiful and heavenly crystal feathers spread from the ends and revealed to them what the world around them was becoming right before their eyes.

"Behold. Your New Oasis of Serenity, Nautilus Serulenia. They are ready." The Liquid Dimension that Tigen pulled his Liquid Energy from naturally was the Shinsanity of Water; that which poured over this land like a crystal ocean where the Piscean Chrysms resided and provided. This is where it was and was always meant to be, but only when the time was right. The Crystal Heart was officially Freed of its Tensei Curse that was Malfortuna, and Vice Versa. They were no more for either family, and it was this moment that made it so. The tribute of Titania's Coronation Ceremony; as it saved Kaerei through Sacrifice, so too would the Heart Give to these two, as well. The same way that Zero World became a Fairy Spring, it was now time for this one to sprout from the seed.

"The Psycho Mesa."
NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents - Page 2 Pisces_by_Senelfy

That was the name of their home, this new Oasis of Serenity that filled the last part of the Zero World, as Titania indeed mentioned before their departure into the Dream World. Tensei's Will finally got through in the End and Created for them an entire new world from the darkness. It poured into the darkness like a gentle, yet voluminous tsunami, washing over the dark that was the Olde Zero World and now cleansing this one, too, with the Crystal Blood of the Crystal Heart. Apparently, it was skewered by a little 'Stroke of Bad Luck' earlier, and was already wounded. So, since the Cup runneth over, then all Chalices shall partake in the Light pouring from the Fountain's Springs. In its place, a New Zero World; the NeoZeroWorld, in fact; One where they would not have to hide their faces, but could become anything that they wished to be. They were getting their wishes. Kairo and Chusin; Pumpkinhead and Corona. Now the two of them could do with their Lives whatever they felt best not as simply part of Tigen, but as their own personal people; Tensei, either way, down the road of Fae or nay.

"What would you like your names to be?"
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:58 am

At what he heard, he could not believe his eyes nor his ears. For whatever reason, what he believed to be an eternal punishment of condemnation and torture for the end of his days ended when he changed his ways and ended his days on his own... those of the Olde and into the Light of the New. That was why he was given this Eye... Three different eyes that made up the Akatsuki Tenseigan. "... You... You kept your word...?" He was puzzling, but, he could not feel a hint of that rage that always rested within him when he came to such realizations. All that he felt now was the utter, calming, deep and all encompassing serenity of this Light that gushed out of the Crystal Heart, remaining open and extending the roots of its light to ingrain itself into this filthy part of the world...

"Maybe... Valparaiso... It can..." He turned to the children, now able to see what had to be done. "... They must go first. Let the children out of the darkness before me. They deserve it more. They are innocent." He looked to them with eyes filled with water, hoping not to scare them with the hideous form he had to maintain only until he exited the pit himself, "... Go on, children... Fair is fair. I... I did something wrong, so I should... I should never step out before someone who didn't do anything at all. You shouldn't even be being punished... No... Not like me..."

He stepped back, into whatever shadow he could find, even if it was formulated by his own flame, itself. Anything in order to make things easier for the Children to endure so they wouldn't be scared to step forth to him. He wasn't a bad guy, this Pumpkinhead, despite his psychotic tendencies... He was just a monster that wished for the best for everyone, and saw no other way to do so than to do it by force if no one else was going to. He would take the blame for this crime if it would save them. "... Please. Go on." The Crystal Tears overflowed from his eyes as well, yet he still held his head down in shame and kept his Pumpkinhead nice and secure. It was probably better this way anyway. "Even you, Dear Sister... You must... You must go before I do..." After what he'd done to her... She deserved it. Even if she never spoke at all. He wouldn't come out until she did it first.

Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:05 am

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents   NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NeoZeroWorld Shoppe Contest: Cheap Shots: 25 cents
Page 1 of 1