The Crystal Dimension

The Crystal Dimension

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Statistics
We have 165 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinkaerei

Our users have posted a total of 16090 messages in 2599 subjects

Share | 

A Broken Home...; Bound Together

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holy Trinity
Willmaster the Creation:: Undying Will; Goddess of All Will, Wishes and Dreams
Willmaster the Creation:: Undying Will; Goddess of All Will, Wishes and Dreams

Dragon
Leo Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:23 am

After the Light of the Creation was released from the Crystal Heart, the Willmaster, she whose essence lie deep within, would emerge from the pools of the stilled waters with but a single Dream Drop; the ripples of her soul expanded her form and created a body of Liquid Energy that would, with the color of her soul, fill the vessel with its light. This was the rebirth of the Willmaster; Grand Genesia, otherwise known as the Creation.

"Orphans of the Tensei Clan. Your time has come to bind together by the ties of the Family Bond. You, the Chosen Children, shall inherit this world and do with it what you will. Some of you may remember and some may not. However, none of you are allowed to appear in the same area of one another."

Those whose lives were abducted in one fell swoop by Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; those that were corrupted by the sight of Kairo, the Pumpkinhead, would have been immediately snatched up by the Reaper and had their souls reborn instantaneously. They were, as Kairo stated, innocent, and thus with their lives being so swiftly snatched in their time of suffering due to his appearance, he would also, by allowing them to see his face, save them from having to continue to suffer their miserable existences in the Broken Homes Orphanage. (9:13) All that he had done turned out to be good, and for the best, in fact. For, now these Children no longer had to suffer, and could be reborn into this world as who they were meant to be. The True Family.

"Whichever one of you wishes to step forth first, you may."

At that moment, portals appeared, one by one, to and from each realm connected to the Veritas; including the Pandimensional Gateway that was the Dimension's Beginning and End. If they so chose, they could exit this world and be reborn outside the boundaries, as well.

"There is the Dawn, the Delta, the Dusk, the Dream and the Dimensia. Which one Will you pick? What would you like your name to be? What is your Legendary Art, if any? What is your History, if any? What do you look like? If you have no answers for these questions, do not fret... You may shape yourself as you go along, even if you have nothing concrete in your consciousness about what you wish to look like physically." Whatever they Willed would become their intent of their Conscious Thought, which would begin to shape around them the Physical Form they wished for themselves. As long as they stayed true to their feelings in their Souls and the instruction of the Mind, their Bodies would become everything they Wanted and Needed. (9:19)
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas

Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:19 am

After witnessing and guiding the children to their destinies in the shadows, of which only one who trusts in the power of Death and Rebirth can find through the infinite darkness of Death itself guiding them, they would be able to see the true form of the shadow that overtook them in the night after their Night Terrors of the Pumpkindread were through. The Beast of the Pit had been vanquished and now, they were freed of their time as worthless orphans.

"Step lightly, Children! There are big things happening soon, I'm sure you know. This year, Christmas will be...

He would, with a debonair vampiric grin, wave his hand and eternally abysmal Robe over the portals to each of the realms of the Veritas, "If you need a detailed explanation of the land, I will be more than happy to explain the basics of this world to you."
Once they had undergone their 'Secret Special Training,' they would become Mercenaries of Valparaiso whilst becoming regular citizens of the Veritas at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tethys
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Finally, as though Suspended in Animation for however long, Serulenia would slowly, but surely make her way up the crystal staircase from the Zero World, bridging the gap effectively to lead each of the children into their Destinies, in the shadow of which was left behind by Thanytoz ever so nicely placed so they would have a place to return to when they exited.

"Thank you for leaving this trail for us to follow in your Shadow, Thanytoz. I will take it from here." She turned to whichever child was first behind her and spoke, "Now then," she would say, stepping to the side to meet with Thanytoz's Shadow, "... Which of you Oprhans will step forth First into the Veritas?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukimiko
Meo Meikyuu the Lapis Lazuli Yangchrysm :: Platinum Princess, Alice of the Crystal Shell

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:14 pm

"Me," she said boldly, without any hesitation, "Tsukimiko. I don't know what I want my Legendary Art to be, but I know I'm a Crystal Child and that I want to be in the Delta." She would step forward and immediately, as if already knowing exactly what to do and what she was doing, hop through the portal to the Delta and begin her New Life in the Mezzo Villa.
Back to top Go down
Tsubake
Great Ape the Golden Blisschrysm :: Chocolate Scarab Alpharaoh, Keeper of the Crystal Shard
Great Ape the Golden Blisschrysm :: Chocolate Scarab Alpharaoh, Keeper of the Crystal Shard

Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:35 am

The next Tensei Child to step forth was none other than Tsubake, who had already chosen for himself a name and a life in the past that he would carry over with him into the future. He was happy with the way things had progressed before and was grateful for the events that brought him to where he was.

Gazing into the dimensional portals, he would see something interesting going down under the Dusk, in his element, no less. Prior to the jump, he was none other than the Keeper of the Shinsanity of Earth, and he felt its power rising up down there. Naturally, he wanted to go check it out.

"There," he said, pointing to where the Tsuchigami and the Shinsanity of Earth had made their appearance, "I call that one!!!" Without a second thought for the danger nor the extremity of the situation, he would hurl himself through the portal at a high speed, curling into a ball for acrobatic performance.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Pandemique the Quartz Sandchrysm :: Sienna Desert Swan; Alice of the Crystal Shards

Female Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:27 am

The next to step up after Tsubake was a young girl who felt attracted to him. She remembered her past life, but did not want to continue it the same as it was. Instead, she wanted to redefine it. "Tsubake..." she called out, watching as he hurled himself into danger with sad eyes. She hoped that he didn't get himself into any trouble. "..." Knowing that she could not appear anywhere in the same area as he, she would set her sights on the Delta, now, where she felt she could better make use of the skills that she was carrying over from her past life. "... I want... I want to appear here," she said shyly, looking down with longing eyes. She hoped that she could get stronger so that eventually, she could be with him again and they could have fun together.

"Right..." she said to herself, eyes suddenly blazing with intensity, "Let's go! To the Delta!!!" She would close her eyes and hop through the portal cutely, "FOR TSUBAKEEEEE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:13 am

Since no one else was gonna go, Terumi stepped up, a scowl on his face and displaced disdain, as usual. "Tch. Fine. If that's the way it's gonna be..." He shrugged his shoulders fit in his leather jacket lined with the fur of numerous fix tails, hands in his pocket, "... Then I'll just take the next leap of faith." He didn't really have a set destination in mind, so he hopped through a portal at random. He didn't need any memories; all he needed were his old specs and he'd get by fine. He didn't like his old life, anyway. He was kinda pissed at his old man for how he made him and basically wanted to forget the whole thing and not have it come back up again. "Look out below..." he muttered to himself, slightly rolling his eyes. Wonder what that would do to his angst, though... To forget so haphazardly? What does it matter...?
Back to top Go down
Tantra
Maruze Meikyuu the Pearl Yinchrysm :: Silver Hallowed Fortress; Keeper of the Crystal Shell

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:24 am

The next one to step up was none other than... Shinra. He, too, was now a Child of the Tensei, and it was time for him to own up to it. "... My son..." he'd say with a smile as he reached the edge of the portal, "... You've done well. And made me proud." These would be his final words to the new Head of the Family as he would make his decision.

"... I want to be erased," he said absolutely, without a glimmer of doubt in his eye, "... In return, I will take on the life of another. In my son's image." He knew of a certain Samurai who followed the Way of the Sword honorably, losing his family, just the same as he had in the endeavors of justice. Seeing the same things in himself that he saw in this man, who was much like his son, the new Head of the Family... Shinra did not mind giving up his old self completely to be reborn as a new self in a similar, but more defined and refined image.

"Evangeline..." he muttered to himself, watching as the man was split from his own wife and child the same as he, "... We'll finish this now. With the Meikyuu." With Shia, the Godsend, still in his hand, he would look to her. "It's been real."

Shia: ... If it was just to get you to this point... I don't mind. From God I came, and to Him will I return.

"Mm..." he muttered, stepping through the Portal into the Beautiful Dream, knowing that Shia's memory, too, would be wiped clean and she would become nothing more than a normal blade of the same name and likeness, "Spoken like a true Samurai Wife." He would come back as Tantra, the Hallowed Fortress' very own physical embodiment of its spirit. He would be the Manor's walking form... A protector of all the Tensei, as is what Manor Alexandros is.

"Goodbye, Shinra... Hello, Tantra."
Back to top Go down
Tabritha
Golden Apple the Jade Windchrysm :: Lilac Lily, Alice of the Crystal Wings

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:50 am

Next was Tabritha. She was the spitting image of her father in his youth; Cleff. She looked to be nothing but a girl version of him, her hair being the substitution for his hat and the cords coming form her back being more sharp and penetrative than loose and whip-like. Dressed in data that surged to and fro around her form, even down to her digital wings that took form on this Technology Sprite's back, she would smile.

"Cleff 3.0, reporting for duty." She was the third child between Cleff (Tabrith's) three children; the first being her big brother, 'Terumi,' who was technically Cleff 2.0 (even though he hated to be called that), and Tabritha (who was once named 'Serenade' ) being the third model, but the second child. Each 'Cleff' was a 'Tron' model, with T-Cleff (Or, the True Cleff) being the first 'Tron.' That was the name of the Technology Sprite race. Just as there were Nymphs, Undines, Sylphs and the like that were of their respective element, Tabritha was a 'Tron,' a Sprite of Technology. Though their race had been going extinct and Cleff was known to be the last of his kind, with his children, they would be able to repopulate the world with more Technology Sprites, the rarest of all Faeries. Regardless of this fact, she looked and acted more like her father than any of the others, and chose to do so of her own free will.

"Since I cannot help Terumi, I will be assisting my father in his research. That is where I will go." she would immediately hover through the 'Delta' portal and off to the 'Testament Palace.'
Back to top Go down
St. Troix
Spirit of the Delta :: Heart's Whisper
Spirit of the Delta :: Heart's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:55 pm

A very modest looking man in white would step forth next, having gazed into each of the portals. He chose to retain his memory of his past life as Charon, and previously as Shinsei. This would be his time to show this world just what the Flames of Eternity were capable of... At the command of his very son, who would put them to the most effective use.

"... I will punish every sinner," he said with a smile, "With just my Eyes alone." He was the original 'King of the Iron Fist,' so to speak; the progenitor of the Tensei Clan having been reborn in a form that was now perfect. That man, St. Troix, would be the most holy, the most devout and the most righteous in the name of God and God alone. "If you stand in line of my sight, you'll either get out of my sight, or you will burn." He did not break his rather calm demeanor for the slightest second as he happily stepped forth on the other side of the Dawn, where he was going to reclaim the Magnus Ignis in the name of the Lanterns; Those Pumpkin Headed Cactus Scarecrows.
Back to top Go down
Tetra
Righteous Fury the Garnet Flamechrysm :: Red Rose Queen, Alice of the Crystal Horns

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:23 pm

"Yes, Yes, I know..." she spoke to her Father deep inside, "... It just really burns me up sometimes, and I have to destroy them on the spot. Especially if they always like to TRY to escape it..." She would walk up to the Dusk portal, quite ready to bring down Divine Punishment onto any of the hooligans running around, "... Especially since they know it's coming for them regardless. Running only makes it worse..." she said with a shrug, knowing it was none's fault but their own for their crimes. She would hop straight into the Dusk portal, red wings spattered in a bloody flame not unlike her predecessor of the Pumpkin Head.

Kairo Khrona
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Tager stepped forth from the Realm of Zero, waiting patiently for his turn. The only one left completely in the dark about the entire awakening process. He stood there with the Pumpkin Head upon his face for a while, in complete, utter, Absolute Silence.

But his first words were to his Father, before he stepped down and out of the gate.

"Have I Become a True Hero, Father?"
Back to top Go down
Pandoire
The True Crystal Grimoire :: Tymon's Personal Book; The Bible And Gospel

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:57 pm

"More than That, my Son," said the Family Bond of Primordial Origin. It was the Sacred Word that Bound this World together. Da Rules. "More Like..." The Instructions. "... A Joker." Those Which Told All of All for All At All Times. "... And now..."

The book would rest in his hands, sprouting from it the surprise kept inside;

"Bunnybee."
The Perfect Ending.
And Beginning.

~~~T.T.T.&B.B.B. A.K.A. T.K&K.T.+D.B. <3
Back to top Go down
Friday Bunnybee
Alfortuna the Godsend :: Mizz Sparkle; Goddess of All Possibility, Probability and Value
Alfortuna the Godsend :: Mizz Sparkle; Goddess of All Possibility, Probability and Value

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:08 pm

"Surprise~!" She'd say, popping up out of the book like a cake, "Aren't you happy to see me?!" She would wiggle her tits all sexy-like, doing that Bunnybee duck face, then holding up Three Fingers to her face, "Even though the ending was a little bit obvious..." she coughed, dusting off the pages a bit, "But uh... Ya know. We got that all figured out." They definitely said what it was the last time they talked, most def, most def. Actually, that is exactly what happened. Yep.

"Aight, so, we starting with Tigen and Friday, or what? I mean, doesn't that make the most sense?"
Smile
(8:08)
Back to top Go down
Kairo Khrona
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:25 pm

"... You so right."

Kairo would cross over the dimensional borders, taking his wife's hand and the Book off with him to his Throne, where their Freed Wills had been keeping things warm for them.

"And, We're Off.
With Love~!"

Back to top Go down
Pandoire

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:32 pm

And so, Kairo and his lovely Bride would be off toward their first destination, where their Honeymoon was already warmed up by their Freed Wills, both of the 12th that they needed to obtain in order to find the next step of the puzzle. From that day forth, 'Kairo' (Which means 'Circuit' in Japanese) would cease to exist. From that moment, 'Kairo' would become an Honorific; as a Title of sorts, somewhat like what the 'Shin' meant for those who were honored with making it to the 5th Restriction. No, 'Kairo,' (Which is also a City in Egypt) is from henceforth going to harbor the meaning of 'King,' and his name would be 'Khrona.' Thus, the new 'King of Games' was none other than...

'Kairo Tensei'
Tanjoubi Omedetou, Kairo.
(7:22 2/25/2015)
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...; Bound Together   Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:38 pm

(Ancient Ancient Mew)
"In This Town..."