View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:40 am

After hopping off the ship, Friday and Sakai would find themselves at the ancient stairway of some weird looking undersea temple of sorts, not too far from where Labrys was parked. Friday thought that this place looked like an interesting start, so she pointed to it and looked to Sakai, "Howsabout this place? Think we could find something in here?"

Back to top Go down
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:58 am

(Just listen to the whole thing.)

"Friday!"

ΠSakai was happy to be with Friday, because she was feeling good. She was feeling so good that she started to skip down the stairway.Π

"By your side is where I'll be, endless love won't fade you'll see~"

ΠShe sang aloud, she was smiling all the way down and she just felt too good or maybe it was the new look that gave her this feeling and she just didn't notice.Π

"Take my hand and hold it tight~ When I walk you walk with me~"

Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Friday smiled and giggled happily, finding it to be a good thing that Sakai was coming out of her icy shell a little bit. Looks like their time together really did open the both of them up. That's probably why they could be so happy going on an adventure together.

"Hahaha, well, someone's not so icy anymore, huh, Frosty~?" She hop-stepped up into the air and floated over near Sakai, like person walking on the moon, and landed gently beside her, continuing her steps fluidly as though she'd been walking the entire time. "I hope something good's in here... But I think it'd best to be careful. You never know what could still be around here..." She didn't expect anything that they couldn't handle together, but even so, you never know when it comes to these types of places... Especially when hidden treasure was involved.

Friday reached the doorway, pressing upon it to find that it was locked. "... Fuck. That's expected. Hold on." She slipped through the solid wall and a lavender glow would surge through the door, which would open up slightly; enough for people to pass through, and Friday standing on the other side. "My powers come in handy for things like this." With the door opened, the two of them could explore the interior as they saw fit.

Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:22 pm

"Wow, that's cool; didn't think you could walk through stuff. Hmmm, awkward question, but can you turn yourself into a mini shoulder size Friday? Cause I want you to sit on my shoulder, because we're about to slide."

ΠSakai rubbed her face with her nail before walking on in. She was kinda nervous, since she couldn't believe she just asked that question, but it was out there and she had to deal with it.Π

"Heh, heh, heh."
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:29 pm

Friday smirked, leaning against the door, "Yeeeaaah, I can do a lotta stuff~!" Though she usually used her powers for playing tricks on people or to help her lover, she was aware of the full use and extent of such things... Malfortuna was an Unbound Influence for a reason, after all.

"Hm? On your shoulder? Yeah, 'course I can. I hate walking, anyway." She typically floated when she did things, anyway, or sat on Tymon's neck. But altering her size and shape came with being who she was... And generally was a trait of Fae, anyway, once they fully mastered their Magic as Faelings and turned it into Manna. She shrunk down to the size of a typical fairy, even letting her black phantasmal hand-like wings sprout from her back in order to complete her form as a 'fairy,' then rested herself upon Sakai's shoulder. "Okay, I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:46 pm

"Ok, here we go."

ΠSakai smiled before jumping up in the air and coming down quickly "Iiiiccceee slide" and she extended her hand to blast out a stream of ice. In which she would not ride, but simply slide on because who wouldn't do that?Π

"I like to make myself believe that the earth turns slowly, it's to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep~"

ΠWhile singing, she made sure to keep the ice slide going, because she wouldn't want to come to a sudden stop. She looked over at mini Friday and smiled, before using her free hand to make a mini freeze pop (get it) and she'd give it to mini Friday.Π
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Friday took the Mini Freeze Pop and stuck it in her mouth, licking it sensually in a playful manner, "Heh heh. Thanks. This is pretty cool." (get it?) As they slid through the ancient ruins, they'd find themselves hurdling down a dark hallway.

Friday made sure to keep watch around the area as she bit into her freeze pop, taking a little off the tip... "Don't forget to keep watching for something that might be in here. It may be abandoned, but there might be monsters or something. You know how dungeons are." But if Sakai wasn't going to do that, Friday, who was on her shoulder, would simply take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:18 pm

"Dont worry, I'm keeping an eye out... well I'm trying anyways heh. I'll leave that to you for the time being hehe."

ΠShe kept going and going, she noticed that that the place was getting all creepy and that wasn't a good thing.Π

"Hahahaha~"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:36 pm

The innards of the temple were quiet; shiftless, like the darkness of the ocean floor. The aquatic creatures that roamed about did so in silence, as they knew to do in the deep, keeping the peace and leaving the place relatively undisturbed by noise pollution. With each fish as silent as a mouse, it would be easy to hear the playful laughter echoing throughout the cavernous temple.

This alerted some of the creatures to the presence of something new inside of the temple... Life that hadn't seen the wonders of this place for many centuries. A city reminiscent of the ancient Atlantis; where all the most ancient undersea beasts and most mysterious of secrets resided, would not go without its guardians that kept intruders out of what they believed to be 'home.' Having no use for the treasures that were within, but knowing of those that did, the marine life were off into the shadows, scouring the temple now that it stirred with life. Silently.

Far off in the distance, in the same direction as the ice slide was heading, a faint red light could be seen in the darkness, glowing brightly, but masked by so much darkness that it seemed difficult to see. There did not seem to be any pathways beyond this straight and relatively narrow hallway, so it was either forward into the light or backward away from it for Sakai and Friday.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:02 pm

"Well, okay, I'll do my best, then..." She would continue to suck on her freeze pop as they slid until suddenly, Friday noticed a dim red light at the end of the dark hallway. "Woah! There's something over there!" She wasn't sure what it was, but she knew it was strange. "Watch Out!" she'd say in a voice reminiscent of a certain Navi, just for the parody homage, "We should probably stop, or at least slow down..." There was no telling what that thing could be; friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:17 pm

"Tch, I hate when people rune my fun, but I guess we should stop."

ΠSaka wasn't all to happy about stopping, but she didn't want to put anyone in danger; so she stopped her slide and hopped off. She landed on the ground and took a look down the hall, she wasn't sure what was down there, but she'd find out soon enough.Π

"If you're an enemy I'll kill you now, but if you're a friend I won't. So what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:48 pm

The red glow drifted closer to the duo; slowly, but surely, hovering down the path. Eventually, as it reached the clearing where the lights of the hallway were still dimly lit, before the complete darkness down the remainder of the hallway, the Red Light would illuminate a young girl paddling cutely through the water, being led through the darkness with her light.

She didn't say anything, but she looked at the two of them shyly, staying her distance and rather close to the darkness. Part of her form was barely visible, but a majority of it was illuminated by the light of her antenna.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Friday remained wary as the red light drifted nearer, finishing off her freeze pop intensely before the thing showed its hideous face; a cute little girl with a red antenna on her head. "I bet it's evil..." she said, squinting her eyes, "... There's no way a cute little girl like that would be here unless it was evil." Friday lifted her freeze pop stick high into the air triumphantly, "BUT WE'LL SHOW HER!!!" With all her might, she lobbed the stick from off of Sakai's shoulder, "Nyeh~!!" and watching it as it hurdled through the air and quickly toward the ground before it even reached halfway, "... Shhhit."

Well, that failed.
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:54 pm

"So imma go on a d finish it off now, but somehow I know it has a weird power. I just bet you any kind of money it does.And Friday, you stay put ok? Can't have you getting hurt or anything.

ΠFriday didn't technically fail as she had thought. Once the stick hit the ground, Sakai would instantly release a bit of her power, causing the hall to instantly freeze solid. She wasn't sure if she got the girl or not, but she was hopping she did, because she didn't wanna kill anyone.Π
Back to top Go down
Dawn Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:09 pm

When the hallway was frozen over, the glowing girl would gasp in fear, the lights on her body suddenly changing color in a glorious aquatic spectra before setting to a very dismal purplish-gray color, before the girl cowered in fear and swam back from whence she came, the light of the hallway growing dimmer and dimmer as she departed. At first, they would be able to see through the hallway, but the farther she swam, the less they would be able to see. However, thanks to Sakai freezing the hallway, the light, regardless of how dim, was now able to reflect the light of the girl, making her easier to see even with minimal exposure and greater distance. Frightened, however, she did not intend to look back to greet them any further. Sooner or later, she would escape.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:16 pm

The instantaneous freezing of the hallway shocked Friday a bit, since she wasn't expecting Sakai to randomly release her power as she did. "Woah! Chill out!" she said, watching the cute little girl suddenly get scared and start swimming off. "Hey, wait!! We should follow her. We can't see anything on our own and it seems like her light is able to illuminate the dark hallway!" Since Sakai was in the lead, Friday was basically just keeping watch of important things and doing that whole 'Hey! Listen!' thing from the side whenever she noticed something of interest. She wondered if Sakai actually would, though... "Looks like freezing the hallway suddenly startled it... But now we can see where it's going better, so..." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:19 pm

"Fiiiine, but I didn't expect that fish thing to up and run away, AHHHHH!"

ΠSakai sighed as she quickly took off, she wasn't going to let that chick get away or whatever it was. She skated on the ice since it was way faster than walking or running and would save time and energy.Π
Back to top Go down
Dawn Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:36 pm

The luminous creature swam as swiftly as it could through the twisting and winding hallway, fearing for its life once it saw the two of them pursue it further. She made many sharp turns, twist and winds through the ancient undersea temple, through many intersecting and altering corridors in order to try her best to get the two of them lost. She knew the ruins very well, it seemed, and it was apparent form her expert navigation. However, it was unknown if she were leading them somewhere or if she were just getting them lost.

As they traveled, they would find many doors and other hallways that led to different portions of the cavernous undersea ruins, some of which seemed to have things inside of them. However, if they were to divert from the pathway, they would certainly lose the glowing girl.

Twisting and turning through the corridors, every so often, they would see lights in other rooms that were reminiscent to the luminescent purple glow of the creature they were following, however they seemed to be faint and dim. From behind them, they would see the same hazy, dim purple glow flowing in the opposite direction from where they had just come from, wherein the one that was before them would have suddenly fizzled out beforehand. It seemed as though the creature somehow was capable of traveling more swiftly than they could keep up with, or had a secret method of movement underwater that allowed it to move undetected through the current and appear on the other side of them. If they traveled further in the direction they were going, they would not only find a dead end, but also no light to guide them any farther.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:02 am

Since Sakai was so focused on keeping up with the glowing creature, Friday kept a close watch of anything that just so happened to be lurking about otherwise, in case there were more creatures or perhaps some sort of treasure, or something important to look out for. She saw many different hallways, and to her intrigue, she would witness other lights randomly in some of the other rooms and down different paths than the one that they were being led down currently. She wondered if they meant anything... Since this one didn't seem to be leading toward any treasure.

"Hey, you think this one is leading us astray, or something, on purpose?" she asked, only to find out that they would be reaching a dead end with no light soon enough. "... Crap." She looked around, trying to find out where it went, or if there was anything here. She saw many rooms, but down the other end of the hallway, she saw the glowing light of the creature floating off yet again, somehow getting past them without either of them noticing. "The hell? Whatever... There it goes!! Get it, Get it!" Though, she honestly thought that maybe it might be a wild goose chase to keep running after this thing... But they did need their light in order to see, since this place seemed to be darker than the other places. "Hmmm... What do you think we should do, then...?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:12 am

"Fuuuuuuuuck! Why does this keep getting crazier? Friday, use your powers and like look into every room, cause I really hate picking only one thing."

ΠSakai stopped in her tracks, she was using up a bit of energy doing all of this, rather it be running or walking or icing. She wasn't about to burn herself out over some random fish this, so she wanted to use Friday and all her awesome power to do some work.Π

"First doors and now shit we can't even sense? I'm about to seconds away from freezing this whole DAMN PLACE!"

ΠIt was clear that she was very angry indeed for some reason.Π
Back to top Go down
Dawn Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:52 am

Before too long, many more of the ambiguous purple lights would drift out from the many rooms, only slightly illuminating the dark corridors and the hallway outside, like lamps lighting the way and revealing the rather expansive and intricate workings of this deep and magnificent undersea temple. The lights would be reflected upon the icy floor once they came from their respective doorways, and before long, would completely fill the hallway with a dim, violet hue, revealing the form of more of these creatures. There seemed to be a whole family of them.

However, as swiftly as the lamp-like creatures illuminated the dark room to inspect the area would they find both intruders still within the vicinity, and immediately, the lights would go out and the sound of rushing water could be heard swirling frantically all about, before the waves of water would blow over the two of them at the dead end of the hallway, and the creatures again went back into hiding. Now, there was absolutely no light in any of the rooms, and everything was pitch black. The one that swam through before had warned the entire family of the intruders and had them to alter their color to match her own, which would happen the moment they were exposed to her light. The purple was the dimmest, it seemed, and also signified a sense of caution or terror within them. However, now, there was no light, and the two of them were left in the dark, unable to see the rooms nor anything within them.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:00 am

Friday was amazed to see the beautiful creatures that appeared out of nowhere from each of the rooms, their purple glow feeling rather warm and inviting to her, considering that she shared a faint glow like that and had a special liking for the color purple, as well as deep shades of greens and blues. "Sugoooi~!" she spoke in awe, only to find that Sakai was getting testy now, and was taking it out on her. Friday immediately puffed up her cheeks and furrowed her brow, crossing her arms and turning her nose up and away from Sakai, "Hmph! Don't yell at me and don't tell me what to do!" Now, because she was upset, and Friday was known to do really cruel things when she was upset, she would immediately phase out without telling Sakai where she was going nor what she was doing, as punishment for yelling at her and being mean when she didn't deserve it. Now Sakai would be left alone for however long Friday felt like it; probably until either Sakai calmed down or Friday did. Where she went? Nobody knows...
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:57 pm

"This day keeps getting better and better. Welp now that my Friday has up and left me, I guess I'll just sit here till she comes back."

ΠSakai just sat there, she was technically lost without her Friday, since Friday was her eyes and ears so to say; while she was just the strength. So this really did put the brakes on her advance, since you can't advance alone.Π
Back to top Go down
Dawn Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Some time had passed since the frightened creatures hid within their respective corridors and the time Sakai decided to sit alone in the darkness by herself. Since there was no more activity, the creatures, once again, poked their heads out of their chambers and searched quietly through the dark, illuminating it dimly so that it could be seen a little better. They found no activity and, once they knew their enemies were taken care of, returned to their frolic.

It wouldn't be long before one of them noticed that Sakai was still present, and naturally, when it did, the flash of its light alerted all the others... However, because she was not pursuing them or had any malicious or threatening intent toward them this time, they seemed to be a little less timid toward her. Cautious, yes, as one of the braver ones inched closer through the water... Very much ready to run if Sakai were to make any sudden or threatening movements.

"... What... Are you...?" she said, creeping up close to her, "Why are you here, strange creature...?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty   Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:26 pm

"What am I? Who knows heh, and I'm here for no real reason technically."

ΠSakai said quickly, she wasn't sure if this was a trap or just some friendly chit chat, but eather way she wasn't gonna do anything.Π
Back to top Go down

Under Da Sea; Gettin' Dat Booty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crystal Dimension :: Hand of Harmony; Eighth Hand of Unity :: Shin Gintsukiyomi; the Silver Moon :: Celestial Dawn; Musea, the Heavenly Realm :: Valley of Water :: The En Gulf :: The Ocean of Purity :: Al Aquia; The Lost City-
Jump to: