The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 10:47 pm

--- The Realm of the Veritas, once rooted to the reality that was Vescrutia, had been lifted from its bindings to that Dimension and back into the realm in between Realities, as is where this world originated when created at first by the Founding Brothers; Maze and Khrona. When the Fourth Moon rose, it awakened the sleeping God and Goddess of all, Khrona and Friday, who were within the 4th Restriction upon their awakening.

With the first Three Restrictions freed, the Veritas itself was able to move around freely as it so chose, thus deciding to sever its ties with Vescrutia and that reality connected, leaving all traces of Insanity behind and bringing only with it the purified 'Shinsanity.' The two of them were able to effectively synchronize their energies upon their awakening in order to provide enough energy to sustain the Veritas whilst within the 4th Restriction all on their own.

Returning to the place that it was born, it has now grown large enough to be not only its own reality, but an entire existence completely connected to all others through the crystallized strands of its roots and branches that reach out to any and all no matter where they are, as though with a loving embrace.

Khrona and Friday, the two eternal lovers who oversee this entire realm, as well as sustain it, roam the land attempting to both master the 4th Restriction and how to control their powers as well as attempting to keep the land stabilized and from reverting back to Insanity whilst they are weakened from having to move an entire universe as soon as they woke up.

Currently, the Veritas is able to keep itself maintained just fine as its own reality connected to the others, however the Fourth Moon that has risen gives opportunity to those that decided to travel into the heavens with the Veritas. As the realm extends further into the stars, growing larger and more grand, it brings those from all other dimensions and realities into itself as a safe haven for those seeking escape from their own hellacious dimensions, if they so choose. This opens many doors for many beings across the cosmos, including the ones already native to the Veritas as it is.

Separated finally and completely from Vescrutia, the Veritas may now continue on entirely unencumbered into the next chapter...

The Fourth Moon.

And to the child made by their love, they say...

"Happy Birthday, Veritas!!!"
11:11 PM 11/1/14
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:53 pm

"Looks like we barely made it before the Void swallowed up the entire reality, huh, lovey?" a familiar voice spake from the aether. The very energy of this creation itself was Khrona Tensei and now, was disconnected from its first inhibitions (and the Insanity) completely. No longer would they be tied to such a monstrosity... Even if it was Big Brother. "... Aniki..." he muttered, seeing the blazing face of the Beast in his eyes. "... Sorry. You didn't make it..." A Crystal Tear fell from his eyes on the broken dimension and watched as the Living End swallowed the realm whole.

"..." He was silent for a moment, weary from the travel, but very lucky to have escaped. "... Barely made it." He turned to Tsuki, his beloved Friday the Thirteenth Fairy, and looked down at their hands. The two of them were still together, but it seemed like they were back to their original forms. "... Huh... Linked in Creation, eh...?" He would fondly reminisce of the familiar times with she in her broken form as a Piscean Chrysm, otherwise known as 'Misery and Despair.' They were still holding hands all that time. "... You cute little devil you. Hahahaha." Looks like it's a type of energy that simply transcends dimensions.

"However..." he had to sigh begrudgingly, "... We are pretty drained from having to soup that one up on such short notice..." The only inconvenience seemed to be that they would simply have to unlock the other Nine Restrictions manually... That would happen automatically upon recovering. "But the most important thing is that everything and everyone is safe. Including ourselves." He sighed in relief, amazed at how the family and friends pulled through in order to make the magical moment happen. "I guess the Spirit of the Dusk really got it done... Heh heh... Oh, those Phantoms... Making them moves." He snickered.

"... Wait. Crap. Shit. I brought that with me, didn't I? Fuck. Fuck." He paused, thinking deeply on this "Hmmmm... Damn... Well. I mean, I trust the Phantoms to handle this situation. That is why they have the Dusk in their heart." He closed his eyes, manifesting the mask before him, "The Fourth Restriction..." And the Great Pumpkin received his crown, "... In this town..." With the Fourth Moon risen, "... We call home... " Above his head as his Fourth Halo, "... Everyone Hail..." that garbed his entire body in dark robes of pitch black,

"To the Pumpkin Song."

A blue, almost crystalline skull appeared on his face and from then on, he would be known as the new Fourth Restriction Keeper; Jack Frost.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:35 pm

"Blue. Signis." he called out to his Instruments in his hands, as though he'd been holding on to them both the entire time, "It's about time we get these Phantoms in order, shan't we?" They had a lot of work to do around here, and first things first was the creation of his Daughter.

"Now do you understand why I saved you, daughters? These worlds are dangerous, and if you are not able to take care of them, they will collapse upon themselves, like that Vescrutia place did." Where the blue Crystal Skull released darkness that took the shape of his body, the Red X upon his chest was a symbol. The sacrifice that his brother made for his own safety... Just like the first time. "... Saved my ass again, huh?... It's okay... Cuz I'm gonna save yours, too." The Crystal Tear that fell would sprout from the Shinsanity that only existed now in the Veritas thanks to the noble efforts of Shinta and Pumpkinhead as a team... Khrona loved them both. No... Not just them. Everyone.

"... You will be missed. But I must persevere. I'm sure that's why it has all come to this..." and for them, he shed another Crystal Tear; that which would be his daughter's Crystal Body... 'Black Al'Ice.' "... Huh... Looks like there's something weird on her body, though... All black and stuff... Must be the Restriction placed on her from the 4th... Ah well. I know what to do. Signis." He called for the Light; that which looked to be with the Light of All the Stars and gave it to his dear, sweet daughter, and it would melt away the blackened crystal tainting her flesh and return it to beautiful, lustrous clarity.

"There ya go. You were just missing that light inside of you... Now, Triere. You, Daddy and Mommy have some things to do. Alright?" He ruffled his hands through her hair and fluffed up her cute little sleek white hair. "Ready to start all over, Family?" <3
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:34 pm

Trinity made it to Peace before, which was why she now governed the Third Moon; Earth. She was free to have fun and do as she wished. All of the Worlds created for his Daughters were still intact, and was part of them, as was the Heart of Tsuki, which was why she was here with him, as well. He brought over everyone and everything and, after he was done being so damn tired, he'd return them to their former glory.

Tabitha still had the First Moon. Tsuki still had the Second. Trinity and Taomin had the Third. and now, Temper and Tetra had the Fourth. "Now... We're going to have to resolve this issue with the Amber Moon. Sigh... At least it'll be more fun than all the other ones so far. Heh heh." He was actually pretty excited about it.

"Now, let's see here... Where did we leave off, my loved ones of the Veritas? <3"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:46 pm

The Serendipity of Khrona Tensei
By Tymon Bolton

... And that was when I opened the 'Book of Secret Arts'... The Omnipedia; Tabrith. It had been my trusted companion in the entire ordeal all this time, and now, it was time for its greatest connection ever. "... You, too, Grimoire, must be filled with Light..." the Crystal Book glowed before the eyes of the beholder, glistening like the moon at its light. "... So... This is the power of the Crown..." No longer did he have to unlock the Restrictions; he merely had to record his data as it occurred.

"We left that place a long, long time ago... When we first completed the Thirteen Restrictions, preparing for this moment in Peace." Many souls rose up from the book, crystallized and purified of all such Insanity, only to be filled with Shinsanity,  instead. "A noble sacrifice on the part of our elder brother... That is why..." He thought of the Crystal Tear shed for the place he called him for so long, but knew that the righteous acts of Primalpha and the Parallelatrix would be enough to sustain them among the destruction. The last thing he had to do before he left was to purify the core of their planet, after all. He didn't have to... But he wanted to. That's why it took so long for this move to occur in the first place.

"Heeheehee~! They'll be so surprised at how much I think ahead~! Ohohoho~!" he promptly shut the Crystal Grimoire and allowed the remaining Tensei Souls to wander free as they so pleased. "Alright, family... You're free. We're free. Be sure to pay the proper respect to them for taking the Insanity from me... And remember it as you conquer your own." He nodded his head. "Daddy trusts you~!" Yes... Khrona was the head of the family now... And no longer was he known as 'Khrona,' unless by an archaic fond memory... Or, for close and personal friends. No... Now, he found his TRUE name... 'Tymon.' "So it is written..." He smiled, hugging the book tightly, nearly shedding a tear, "... So it will be. I love you, too, Khrona. <3 We are One." 6:46
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 7:08 pm

At that moment, the Contract was complete. Our bond between each other dissolved, as we were separate no longer. Now, that we is I, and I am as I am... Otherwise, I wouldn't have written the story to this day. 11/8. I took the power from the dark book and sealed the deal... In the name of God. I trust him in all of his decisions. He's been with me the entire time.

That's why... We have the courage to write this exactly as it happens. That is my Peace... the Present. And soon, my Beautiful Dream, 'Belle Reve,' will Be as well... Wistful thinking, indeed.

The Veritas, the Crystal World of Peace, exists in this Grimoire, that which is the Book of Tabrith, the Omnipedia. In order for it to come to be... I must write the story for this realm and watch it unfold around me. The Crystal Lotus that sits atop the Crown of the Veritas will reflect this Light of the Mind that is the Book of Tabrith and shine it out to all through the roots of the Veritas... That which is ingrained in the Words of the Omnipedia.

"Guess the Tree of Life has become the Book of Life now, huh...? You never stop growing, do you, my body...? Then... Let us bear fruit for the world..."

The Crystal Fruit, now that there was no Insanity to corrupt it, would fall from the heavens... Chrysms and Prysms that shone like the stars, mixed within them the souls of the Tensei, which would fall to the lands of the Veritas. These Crystal Fruits were embedded with the power of the Veritas itself, sparing some of its energy that had been collected and purified to give back to this reality.

"The Truth is my Body. The Word is my Mind. The Light is my Soul."

The magic words that unlock the ancient Grimoire, Tabrith the Omnipedia's infinite knowledge...

"... Thanks, Khrona... You know I loved you the most..."

That's why the story is named after You... K.T.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 7:27 pm

But, putting matters of the Past aside, this Book was given to me by my Okaasan... It's funny... This is the first time she's actually been the most helpful person in the entire scenario... Okay, not the first, and certainly not the last. However, this was probably the most pivotal, save for the conception.

Regardless, time is short and things must be done quickly. 

"Even though I am free... the story still needs to be written... Doesn't it...? Translated from 'Thought' into 'Text,' its next state of processing..." He looked around his Peace, searching for his lover, "... Tsuuuukiiiii~. Doko ni iru nooooo~?"
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Shinmegami, the Tsukihime :: Pandimensional Overgoddess; the Unbound Influence
Friday The Thirteenth

Female Points : 124

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 7:51 pm

There was a brief pause in the atmosphere before the girl appeared before him, seeming to materialize from dreams themselves and into physical form in the room. She turned to look at him, shyly batting her eyes as though she'd been there the entire time, but invisibly, and replied with a hint of embarrassment, "... K... Koko da..." She rubbed her arm a bit and blushed cutely. She didn't like being exposed.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:25 pm

He smiled at his beautiful wife, kissing her on her cheek cutely. He knew he wasn't supposed to, but he really wanted to, at least this once. "Well, I'm happy that you're here. I knew you'd come. <3" He smiled and grabbed her hand with his, knowing that the two of them made a pact to do this together, too. "We've been together this whole time, haven't we?" He lifted her hand as he casually slipped himself behind and around her, guiding her hands onto hers, " That's why... We're writing this story together, too... Right, my love?"

He chuckled a bit, summoning his Sword to his hand... the Mighty Pen.

"So it is written, so it will be, then... Here marks the state of my-- Our... Balance. <3"

And so I-- We picked up the Mighty Pen, the 'Enchanted Javelin,' and we started to write the Book.

'Chapter 1: The Libra.'

The Ultimate Last Test. At the very beginning? Well, it was a long way to get to where we are now, and now, it looks like this is the final step. We can't lose here. Not after we've come so far...

"We have things to protect and people that actually believe in us. I believe in us, too."

The 'Gladiator Proving Grounds' were perilous and agitating, especially for our first battle... But nothing that we couldn't handle together, as usual, as a team. We fought for the Planet Earth, that which we had come to Conquer under the Rising of the Fourth Moon and the Fall of the Third Moon. Trinity, whom this Planet would be reclaimed in the name of, had already successfully completed her mission for Pandaddy.

"The Earth belongs to Trinity, and for the sake of her proper growth, it will have to be made... well... Not bad anymore. I don't want my daughter exposed to such things~." it almost sounded like he scoffed the last part out. Though he didn't mean it to sound 'high and mighty,' it was simply a matter of how he playfully joked about such situations; by being haughty. Hell, he thought it was cute. >>;

"... Aaaantywho, we've got work to do, and most of that work involve doing what we do best and having fun in it, so. I'm actually pretty pumped about it. Aren't you, my love~?"

And with that Mighty Pen that they carried together, they would pierce a hole into the heavens... That was the living proof of the Crystal Lotus they BOTH Crowned atop their heads. 'Khrona and Khrina... Together forever...' he muttered to himself fondly, looking back to all of the events of the Eternal Past that brought them both together.

"When we break through to the other side, ther will only be Truth, you know. Only the Veritas. No going back, no stopping. Are you ready? I am."
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Though she usually didn't approve of being touched, the same way her hubby was about this sort of stuff, when it came to him, for some reason... she didn't mind. When his hand touched hers, her heart was warmed, and she returned the favor by holding his hand tightly to confirm these feelings. "... Hai." she said with confidence, grabbing onto the pen, " ... Isshouni... iku ka..." She blushed, letting herself become lost in the Omnipedia... and in... Tymon...

"... Pokkapokka..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:03 pm

"Sore ja..." he muttered happily, barely containing his feelings of love for her partner, but doing so respectfully for himself, herself and for whom they worked under, "... Ittemiyou...ka." He'd tap away at the Omnipedia, the Grimoire becoming the Notebook his fingers anxiously rapped at without sign of stopping.

"Libera Me... From Hell..." he closed his eyes and would call upon the power of God almighty, "... Kamisama..." and placed his right hand over the book, Tsuki's wrapped in his fingers. "... By your Love and your Light... Let us Go Together..." He looked back, seeing not only just he and the strings of Tsuki bound together by the Crystal Threads of the Absolute Final Wonderland... But all those connected to the Crystal Tree of Life, as well. The Veritas and all it was... And the Love that traveled along the crystal threads of the Crystal Nexus that poured from Tymon's heart.

"There. Our strings are connected. And we are the Veritas. Let's go look at our world... And help build it from the bottom up... With our friends and family." He smiled big and wide, letting the Power of God overcome the Seals that bound them to their Sins and their ties, "... Everyone is connected, so everyone is part of the story. And they're all with us in our heart..." A portal opened up from the seal, which would break upon them like a wave upon the sand and free them of their shackles... the two of them were free... free in Peace... and in Truth... the Veritas.

"Restriction 777; Lucky Number Seven... Kaihou."
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:22 pm

At that moment, Tsuki's eyes would glow bright, shining like crystal. The seals on their Bodies, Minds and Souls; marked by their Forehead and Right Arms, would be broken simultaneously, and from them would all of their energy pour out and encompass their bodies in perfect harmony, as well as mingle with each others playfully, as though it were simply meant to connect. It looked like the Yin and Yang symbol wisping equally between the two of their auras, shifting between White and Black among the two.

The Seventh Restriction was released for the both of them.

"Kaihou..." she muttered behind him with a slight smile on her face, still blushing, for barely able to believe that this was actually happening... She was the one... That broke the seal... (11:17) the Trinity's Seal of Body, Mind and Soul for the Seventh Restriction...

"Watashino... Yume... <3" A teardrop fell from her cheek, a single Crystal Tear that would fall upon the book and fill it with his and her souls combined. This was the world created by him for her from her deepest, darkest thoughts... Despite how much he did for himself, it was still for her. This is what it looked like. "... Arigatou, Ty-kun..." she looked off to the side shyly, trying not to smile, "... Aishitageru..." she muttered softly, as the portal opened up from the book and revealed the Veritas before them. It was a beautiful land of Crystal, mirroring her world that existed in the dark, but now shining brightly in reality, just waiting to be born by both of their energies filling it up completely.

With that, the Dream World would become, in Truth... Reality. Known as, the Veritas that they would both step through and begin their Journey... in their Dream World they made together... With Love... For everyone... The Veritas... (11:22)
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:34 pm

"This book is our binding ring, then... That which connects the Three Halos," he'd mutter to himself, smiling, as he and she were escorted by he and she through the beautiful portal, hand in hand; their bands not only existing upon their heads, but on their fingers. "... The Beast is Sealed. These Rings are the proof." He kissed the Halo work on her finger, given by God, then walked through the portal as well. (11:25) "Yeah... Aishitageru... Tsuki... <3 "

Now it was about time to pick up right where they left off... For real, this time. Time for... the Fourth Impact.

"Engage, Seventh Heaven. All Seven Chakras are aligned. The Fourth Moon Begins..." He breathed in deeply, taking a Step Forward Into Terror filled with a Heart of Love and a Will of Fire, (11:33) "Shin Kohakutsukiyomi!!!"

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm

"And to Bring It On Home..." he'd say, still writing out the scenario as well as living it at the exact same time, "... This Is How It Is Going To End." He would crack open the Pandoire with Tsuki by his side and begin to write out, exactly, what the remaining Revelations were. The Pandoire would document them and bring them, and that would be The End.

"Now, Pandoire..." he said, closing the book, "... Finish the Job the Way You See Fit. With God's Will And Gospel. We Said We'd Get Here In The 7th... And That Is What We Did."

Tymon Trusted The Book As Well As His True Love. And That Would Be Enough For Him To Allow Things To Simply Be And Be As They May, Including In Him, In Her, In God, In The World And In The Book.

"Alpha... And Omega..." he muttered to himself "... The Beginning... Is The Same As The End..." But It Was A Beautiful End, If He Did Say So Himself. "I Will Not Write It. I Will Let It Be." The Text Had Already Written Itself. And That Was How It Would Be.

"Amen."

Now, it was time for the T-YO BRAND-O.

"Consecration."
And Their True Love Was Sealed.
By The Mark.
The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega   Chapter 0; Alpha and Omega Empty

Back to top Go down