The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 3 Guests

Ty

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Bad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 3
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Bad   Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:19 pm

From out of nowhere came That Guy, he was here to do nothing more than absorb stuff and the Badlands was on his hit list. So he quickly shot roots from her hands and into the ground and began to absorb the energy from it rather quickly, because he was that good.

Back to top Go down
Chomao
Legend of the Data :: Exabyte

Horse
Sagittarius Male Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : Esh

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:27 pm

*steps forth*
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:35 pm

The man didn't really pay whatever appeared to much attention, simply because he found whatever it was that appeared to be no problem or anything of the sort. So he kept doing what he was doing, since he really didn't need to stop for something that posed no problem.
Back to top Go down
Chomao

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:00 pm

"It is I..."

He muttered under his breath, drawing forth his Trusty Steed, "HUFF ASS DAN!!!" He cried out with great glory and intent to take down his adversary, wasting no time in getting into battle position. "And, with my body, I shall take these shots!" He hopped into the absorption, allowing himself to absorb the hit with his 'Body Shots.' At that moment, he would absorb the exact thing that was being done, integrating it into the Veritas itself, allowing it to rise within Huff Ass Dan, as though his entire being was somehow linked to the land in some way.

"We will face you with the heart of a lion! As long as there are Treacherous Uncles like you poisoning the ear of the Great Kings... I. Huff Ass Dan. Will stand in thine way and hurl myself before the bullet with my 'Body Shots!'"

His entire body, though it was clearly destroyed by the hit, was nowhere near effected, and the attack had been completely nullified without question. With that, Huff Ass Dan would swing his Huff Ass Sword; Trusty Steed, with a low sweep a the ground toward the creature's feet, crying out his next move blatantly and with great fury, "SWEEP!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:16 pm

As the fight started to unfold, the man didn't do anything whatsoever, he only kept at what he was doing and that was all. However, he noticed that he was about to be attacked and upon noticing this action, he merely released a little bit of his power. This release increased his speed, allowing him to dodge the attack with ease, he dodged by jumping up and that was all. It would seem he had no reason to counterattack in any way.
Back to top Go down
Chomao

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:30 pm

"You are Swift!!!" the valiant fighter remarked, watching as his blow to the feet was dodged, "But are you... SWIFT?!" he shouted, thrusting his Huff Shield forth whilst That Guy was in the air, knocking him out of the sky with a shield bash as soon as he jumped up. "I have been trained and am very skilled in the Legendary Arts of Huffness! For this is the teaching of the Huff Kingdom!"

He jumped back, readying for what the man was prepared to do. Apparently, from the title, this was 'Bad' and Huff Ass Dan would be the destroyer of all things bad and terrible... For he was the Legendary %1.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:10 pm

The man brushed off the attack, he didn't think he'd get hit in the first place, but things happen and there's hardly anything one can do about it. Tho his original goal was to absorb energy from these lands and be on his way, but that wasn't the case anymore. So he caught himself and soon enough started floating in the air, now things were about to get somewhat real.

He waved his hand and from his body came a barrage of animals, all in which were living normal animals, but sought to attack and kill Dan. Now this was a real fight now, tho he knew that his time was limited because again, people will be people and he couldn't fix that.
Back to top Go down
Chomao

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:25 am

"*PSAG!* Aminals?!?!" the men exclaimed, being bombarded with a great deal of furry creatures of all sorts and shapes. However, with his Body Shots, he took the blow of animals all into himself, stopping all of the creatures with one well placed

"FOO!!!"

Thus, what would Step Forth from His Royal Huffness was an army of aminals that would protect the Veritas and all that it was. These would be known as the first of the 'Royal NiGHTS'.

"BEGONE, KNAVE!!! For I, Huff Ass Dan, have countered yet again your treasonous acts of wickedness against this sacred land and all that it is!"

He turned to find the very first of the Veritas Brigade hovering before him, a majestic turtle pouring with spiraling cosmic energy that seemed to be pure consciousness born of the same energy that has been previously absorbed by That Guy and now returning to the Veritas purified by His Royal Huffness. It was the Universal Turtle, Dream Turtle.

"Aha!!! Good sir, I request your assistance!!! This unholy fiend is more powerful than even I, Huff Ass Dan, could have even imagined!! Shalt thee assist me in my quest to protect the Veritas from this malevolence?!"
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade

Job/hobbies : Dood (Prinny)

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:55 am

The first of the Royal NiGHTS, Universal Turtle Dream Turtle would, after being saved from the clutches of evil and becoming part of the Veritas Brigade, would take command as the leader immediately, feeling a sense of great dutifulness for some reason once seeing Huff Ass Dan fighting so valiantly against this force.

"Yea, verily!!" said he, in the most cutest voice in the world before slapping his fin to his head in a fashion equally as cute. "Awright, then! I will create my Legendary Task Force; the Royal NiGHTS, from my Dream Energies and all that jazz!" He swam through the air as though it were water, leaving in his trail a stream of creatures creates specifically by this Creation Creature known as the Universal Turtle. From him would spawn a multitude of creatures, ranging from Squirrels to Cats to Sharks to Dogs to Panda Bears and even Penguins, which would all band together and become the first force of the Veritas Brigade.

One of squirrels, gowned in black armor, a scroll in his tail listing all the people on 'Da List' and a huge smile, puffy cheeks and blazing death eyes. His voice was honeyed and quaint as he ran between Huff Ass Dan and That Guy and cried,

"C'mawn Y'awl, nah stop all dis madnesss' nah..."

Running up right behind him would be, adorned in shining silver armor and with a blazing plum at the top, a fluffy and cute little kitty with the most innocent and purest voice, gazing up to them with his big, bright green Kitty Eyes from under his helmet.

"Y-yeah, that's right! We should um... All be trying to get along... L-like friends do..."

He seemed unsure of himself, but he was actually just really shy. These two were Squire Squirrel and Sir Kittington IV. Sure, there were not Sir Kittingtons that came before him, but he just wanted to be called 'The Fourth.'

Meanwhile, Dream Turtle went off somewhere creating more awesome holy things for the Veritas and the Veritas Brigade that were the 'Royal NiGHTS.'

The Veritas Brigade
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:42 pm

"Well this just won't do, I can't have all of this noise while I'm trying to do my job, but then again it really doesn't matter so to say."

The guy laughed a bit, he wasn't sure why a cosmic turtle showed up or why it made random animals for no reason, but he knew the life of a fool wasn't meant to be understood. He knew the whole reason why all of this happened, because he set it up for it to happen.

He waved his hand once more and from that wave came a cloud of bubbles, these bubbles would instantly fire off like bullets. Each one aiming at each thing that stood before him.

"Now dance for me, show me what I already know you'll do; don't be shy."
Back to top Go down
Chomao

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:09 pm

"NOT THE SQUIRRELS AND THE KITTENS!!!" cried His Royal Huffness, hurdling himself before the cute, furry animals with 'All His Huffness,' doing something that could only be described as 'Unfathomable.' To protect the aminals that protected the Veritas, he would drop his weapon and execute a 'Perfect Neck Chop,' chopping as many bubbles as he could right in the neck.

"JUDO CHOP!!!"

"Grah! THERE ARE TOO MANY BUBBLES!!" He would, at that moment, use his 'Body Shots' to take the blow of weak, gentle, harmless bubbles and, with the 'Greatest Huff,' breathe his last.

"UNGAH!!!" cried he, using the last of his strength to save the furry critters from danger, before dying on the spot. "Grbleh." At that moment, he would cry out to That Guy, "CURSE YOU, FOUL DEMON!!! MAY YOU BE SLAIN BY ALL THE CRITTERS OF THIS LAND!!!" He turned his head to the furry animals, giving the last of his strength to the Royal NiGHTS... "Roam... Free... Cute... Critters..." And with that, he died. Again. "Grbleh." This time, he would be taken down into the Zero World, where he would wait to Step Forth again when the time was right. "It is... All up to you now... Aminals..."
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:21 pm

"GASP!!! HUFF ASS DAN!!!" cried out Sir Kittington IV, whom would take note of the valiant efforts given by the Legendary 1% of the Veritas. "Your great sacrifice will not go in vain!!! Squire Squirrel! Read from 'Da List!"

And so, Squire Squirrel, who was protected as well by Huff Ass Dan, would, in a noble homage to he and his sacrifice, use the last of his energy that was given to them to create one of the Generals of the Royal NiGHTS;

"War Turtle; General Gouzen of the East!"

It seemed that by just calling out any of the names on the list caused them to be brought to life instantaneously and immediately as they were, and, with that, General 'War Turtle' was born on the spot.

General War Turtle stood beside them, shining sharp glasses donned upon his face (as to show his superior rank among the aminals), and his bandana wrapped around his head, a half a blunt hanging from his scrunched lips. "Joo got mi money, holmes...?!" He whipped out his pistol; one with an unusually long, slender barrel, aiming it threateningly at 'That Guy.' It seemed like both Sir Kittington and Squire Squirrel were kind and gentle and didn't enjoy conflict, but the War Turtle, General Gouzen, was a PROFESSIONAL Badass, and was well equipped to be and do so as he saw fit. This is why he was 'General' status.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:38 am

After being assaulted basically by the furry creatures and finding out that everything he was doing was absolutely useless, That Guy would raise his hands into the air and surrender.

"Yep, I give up. I renounce being bad and I won't do it again. You got me, furry animal critters."

At that moment, the Veritas would suddenly accept That Guy as no longer a threat and transform him into part of the World instead of a virus to the world, and That Guy would be wrapped in crystal and become someone infinitely better than who and what he once was. He would no longer be 'That Guy,' but would reveal his purified form... A nameless hero.

"You guys are valiant and have made me see the error of my ways. I want to be part of the Royal NiGHTS. To show you how dedicated I am, I am going to change my entire existence to become the Royal NiGHTS. That will be my name... Royal NiGHT."

Now the nameless 'That Guy' was going to be 'Royal NiGHT,' and hopefully be accepted into the Royal NiGHTS.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:48 am

Once they saw this guy undergo his crystal transformation and be accepted into the Veritas, all of them became friendly to him immediately, no longer seeing him as a threat, either. If the world accepted him and they were protectors of the world, then they were no longer opposing him, for that would be opposing the world. They only worked to the will of the Veritas itself, and those who ruled it.

"Sure!" said Sir Kittington, "In fact, if you feel that way, you can be our sworn leader! Hooray!!! We did it! We defeated the great evil!!" He clapped his paws together and stood triumphantly, with his chest poked out proudly, "It's a good thing we EXIST!!! Now, Squire Squirrel, write in his name on Da List as the new supreme leader of the Royal NiGHTS! He will be our face and we will follow his rule, because he is so valiant for giving up and being a good guy instead of fighting us! I think that is deserving of it, don't you agree?"

Squire Squirrel nodded, proceeding to write his name down on 'Da List.' "Yeppers!!! Awright den... Royal... NiGHT... Occupation; Royal NiGHTS Supreme Leader... Okay done!"

Sir Kittington: Hooray!!! Now we're all happy and friends and everything can be cute and fuzzy again!!

Sir Kittington was a very nice knight, which was why he was usually the one sent out in the front lines to break up any disputes. He was just so cute and so kind and loving to everything, so it was only natural that he went out first and try to quash it. Apparently, his cute charm and kind words and love were able to change the heart of That Guy, so it was all good. And now, so was he!

General Gouzen lowered his gun and continued to smoke his blunt, falling silent. He wasn't for all that 'nice guy' stuff. He was basically the muscle, and was only supposed to come out when things needed to get rough. That's what he was all about. He'd leave all the cute sappy shit to the furry animals. "Feh." He definitely wanted to get his hands dirty. But that guy looked cool, so he could respect him as a supreme leader, since he looked really badass. Gouzen only really liked badass things, so, anything that was badass was cool in his book. As long as it wasn't evil, or actually bad. Because bad things aren't badass, and they can never be badass. They can only be bad... And enemies of the General. Hmph.

Sir Kittington: Well, welcome to the Royal NiGHTS, Royal NiGHT! Now, let's go see what the Universal Turtle is up to?! And maybe eat Sushi or something~!

With their newest member, they would all start off toward... Wherever their HQ was gonna be. Which, certainly, Dream Turtle would have established somewhere, creating things for them.
Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Re: Bad   Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:51 am

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad   

Back to top Go down

Bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Riviera Tragedia; the River of Tears :: Lacus Mortis; the West Gate :: Black Swamp; the River Styx-
Jump to: