The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Pangenerator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

The Pangenerator Empty
PostSubject: The Pangenerator   The Pangenerator EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:00 am

The Pangenerator Izzet_guildgate_by_noahbradley-d5zbw03

That which powers the entire Dusk, known also as the 'Crystal Oversoul.' It generates energy that is enough to encompass the entire land, able to maintain warmth, light, heat and electricity to keep the Dusk nice and temperate even in the dark of the night, which usually is extensive in the city (since the sun rarely ever shines, except for on special occasions of 'Sunset.') This place also generates 'The Phantom of the Dusk,' who serves as the Guardian and Keeper of the city, as well as the leader of the Veritas Elite Order known as 'The Phantoms,' of which were named after him.

The Spirit of the Dusk that is 'The Phantom' was originally 'Khrona Tensei' in disguise, after he abandoned the Dusk for various reasons; one of which being how terrible it had become and how he tired of being the Kage of such a horrible place. He sought to help the realm out from the shadows rather than at the top, and became a legend throughout the entire city. It is said that his spirit, 'The Phantom,' still protects this city to this day, with all the love he had for it, which is why it still remains in the Veritas instead of being wiped out and made anew, especially after it was hit the hardest with 'the Insanity.' He keeps the Pangenerator crystal safe from all forms of Insanity with his spirit alone, not wanting anything to happen to the city nor the people in it ever again.
Back to top Go down

The Pangenerator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Omnidex; Navigation (Direction) :: Point (Index) :: Plexus (Location) :: Crystal Nexus & Reversal Plains :: Industrial District-
Jump to: