The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

From Dusk till Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Homura Kugutsu

Homura Kugutsu

From Dusk till Dawn  Empty
PostSubject: From Dusk till Dawn    From Dusk till Dawn  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Vescrutia, a planet long since void of life. Vescrutai, a planet void of people and activity. Vescrutia was what someone would have called home before everything went to hell and back. Things weren't the best there and that's why so many people either left or just died off of some random thing. Now here we have a random nobody traveling about in a gas-like state for however long they'd be traveling, approaching the Veritas like most people had already done beforehand.

This random person came to a sudden stop due to an outside force stopping them in their tracks, which wasn't something that normally happened since they were in a gas state. So this brought a question to mind and that was "What's stopping me or what's in my way?".

"An unknown force is at play here. How am I to get to inside if I can't get inside?"
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: From Dusk till Dawn    From Dusk till Dawn  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Within the unknown of this force at play was a familiar presence to the 'wandering nobody,' as the gaseous entity seemed to identify itself. It was shapeless and without form nor identity, like a vapor, yet was sentient and with consciousness, as a living being. This was readily picked up once the gaseous presence entered a certain realm of space and time out in the universe.

The closer it drew near wafting about the other vapors mixed in the unknown, the more clear a distortion in the distance became before the visual cognizance of the sentient gas. It was like a portal -- a gateway, but was still very blurry until it was inspected more closely. If the gaseous presence drew near to it, the unknown would become known and stability would be found for the lingering presence to secure itself.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Homura Kugutsu

Homura Kugutsu

PostSubject: Re: From Dusk till Dawn    From Dusk till Dawn  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:43 pm

Still wondering what was in the way lead to the random person looking around and about and after a few glances here and there, the random nobody caught sight of something in the far distance. However, what was seen far away couldn't be made out or at least not at this distance that the random was at. So the random nobody got a move on, they had to see what was that far off, maybe it was something important or something that could help?

"Well since I can't see what that is, I have no choice but to go take a closer look."

((What the poison gas form looks like. Thought it would help when picturing it.))
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/19/67/50/81/caesar10.png

The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: From Dusk till Dawn    From Dusk till Dawn  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 5:18 pm

='The Veritas'=

The closer the wanderer came to the blurry distortion in space, it cleared up further to reveal the interior of the portal, which had a floating platform glowing with all the colors of the rainbow inside. The soft glow was both attractive and warm to all of the senses, bringing about an air of safety and stability in the ambiguity of the vast space.

From Dusk till Dawn  Dimens10

From a distance, this platform and the opening could not be seen because the space between them was too distorted, but coming closer, it looked like there was no difference between the two spaces. They were seamless, like it is when one looks up at the sky from the earth. The floating platform that now randomly appeared before the wanderer was left open to interact with or totally bypass. Its presence remained where it was and its land available for setting upon.

-Dimension Gate-

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Homura Kugutsu

Homura Kugutsu

PostSubject: Re: From Dusk till Dawn    From Dusk till Dawn  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 5:44 pm

The closer the random unknown got, the better it could see what was once blurry from before and once the blur was visible what was seen was actually cool looking. There were so many cool looking colors and was a true sight to behold for anyone really.

"Man this is cool. I haven't seen colors like this since I was on Vescrutia and the Dusk/Dawn was still a thing."

Thinking back to when the old village was still a thing made the random unknown laugh a bit and after that little laugh the random saw that there was a platform near and floated towards it. However, since the random was not actually physical yet, it couldn't actually land on the platform more so it floating over it.

"Weird that this appeared out of nowhere or maybe it appeared because I was getting close? Questions.

The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: From Dusk till Dawn    From Dusk till Dawn  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 6:55 pm

='Legend'=

Where the ambiguous random accumulated the fullness of itself over the platform is where it would be recognized as a singularity despite the state of matter it was broken into as a vapor. All of the energy was seen as one thing no matter how it spread about, and it was interacted with in a fashion that was best affiliated with the senses of the form it had taken on.

As a gas, communication was best understood with particles and particulars in their spread. The radiant glow of the platform and its warmth only reached a certain distance from beyond, like the gravitational field of a planet when it traps light. The area that harbored this suspended platform -- which is known as a 'Plexus' -- couldn't be seen beyond a certain point because of the gravitational field that kept it suspended in place like a planet.

From Dusk till Dawn  Plexus10

Overview
Quote :
I. On the 'Plexus' are many different 'Fields'.

II. Each of the 'Fields' has a different 'Element' or 'Property' attributed to it.

III. All of the 'Fields' are conjoined and connected to each other in some way.

To the random unknown, all of the different places on the Plexus felt differently. Some were hot and some were cold; some were light some were heavy; some were rough and some were soft. The sensations from each of their glow brushed beside the gaseous texture of the vaporous being so that it could feel its way out to the location that was most suitable for the support of its Life.

I. Assist
Spoiler:

-Plexus-

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Homura Kugutsu

Homura Kugutsu

PostSubject: Re: From Dusk till Dawn    From Dusk till Dawn  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 7:47 pm

“Oh!?”

Suddenly the random unknown felt a few slight changes from everywhere and this only made the random move about the platform in search of a spot that was annoying for a lack of better words. Trying to find a good spot wasn’t easy since there had to be a perfect spot so to say and not just a spot that seemed good; so this leads the random unknown to pause for a second think about exactly where it would go once it actually went somewhere.

“Well, I don’t like the cold, even though my dress would say otherwise. I don’t want to be around people because of my abilities and that would cause problems I really wouldn’t need truth be told. So I guess an ideal place for me would be a lab in the mountains...yeah! A lab in the mountains sounds great! However, the mountains need to be covered in green and tree, as well as lots of plant life; poison plants and trees of course and I'm not talking just any poison..I mean deadly poison that kills on contact,

There also needs to be lots of clouds in the sky regardless of the time of day and there needs to be a huge poisonous lake that surrounds the area and there need to be weird creatures in the lake as well. Hmmm, the ground that comes before the lake and mountain should be hard, no, impossible to pass by on foot and car, etc. The air should also be poisonous as well, so people can’t just bypass the hard stuff and make their way to my lab.

My lab needs big rooms and big doors and has the number zero painted on every door and the metal floors haha. Oh and let's not forget the weird land animals that have to roam about the lands.”

The random unknown suddenly came to a stop because it caught on to its babbling and felt a little embarrassed since it didn’t mean to go on like it just did.

“Well looks like I talked a little too much eh eh.”

The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: From Dusk till Dawn    From Dusk till Dawn  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 12:24 am

='Plexus'=

From Dusk till Dawn  Link11

The vibrations of the will of the random unknown released emanations that spread its essence into and over an area in the Veritas that it most closely connected to. As it transitioned from the Dimension Gate to the Plexus that was being created from the connection between the two mingling energies of the Veritas and the unknown, the Plexus point that was designed specifically as terrain for the one who desired to enter -- personal space, so to speak -- appeared in a conceptual form of creative energy before it was set in its place. The gaseous presence would then transition through the Dimension Gate to the generated Plexus point and adjust the land that was being created for it as it desired before resting in the Veritas using the Plexus point to claim the land.

I. Note
Spoiler:

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Dusk till Dawn    From Dusk till Dawn  Empty

Back to top Go down

From Dusk till Dawn
Page 1 of 1