The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

S.A.D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Homura Kugutsu

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Since everything was all in order and Homura was free to work in peace, she would immediately get to working on S.A.D, her baby she always wanted. Now that she was about to start on the project, she took off her clothes and once she did she was bare naked and stood there for a few seconds

Spoiler:

After those few seconds, she went on to turn on the lights and started up a computer. She then took a few glasses and started to pour things into them and got to mixing up different things since S.A.D needed many things in order to be made the right way.

"Alrighty then! Mix this and that and that too. These things need to be done in an exact order or S.A.D will turn into Purple Haze and that I can't let happen or else I can kiss the whole lab goodbye."

While mixing and matching up different things to make what she needed she thought about Purple Haze, something that she never wanted to ever make. There were many reasons why she didn't want to mix the wrong things and make Purple Haze and that was because it was just the worst thing any being could make.

So now that the mixing and matching were done, she placed the chemicals into a machine that would swirl them around one-thousand times once and again twice. This was done so that the chemicals would fuse correctly and become one new one since it was needed to make her baby.

"Now that that's doing its job, I needed to get to doing my part."

With the chemicals mixing, she would walk towards another machine that looked like an arm rest. She placed her arm on it and within a second her arm was poked with a sharp needle that would draw her blood and collected it in a small tube. Once that was done, she took the tube and walked it over to the mixing machine and poured it into the already mixing chemicals; this was the only time her blood was ever drawn outside of her clan itself and it would stay that way.

"Ok that's done...now I should get back into my suite till S.A.D is done."

That's what she did next and with that being done, she took a seat next to the mixer and just waited since this process would take a while to finish.

2 mixes down, 9,9998 to go and then once over. I can't wait till you finish my baby."

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 10:41 pm

During her down time, Homura thought about a few things from her past and they weren't good thoughts by a long shot, they were just all pretty much bad and made her remember why she never thought about her past in the first place. However, it was somewhat nice in a way to remember her brother and the family she once had until that one day she did that horrible thing to them.

"I hate remembering things from way back when."

As time passed and boy did it ever so slowly, the machine finally came to a stop, which meant that the mixing was done and step two could take place. Homura got up and took a good look at the mixer to see if the mixing was actually done right since machines weren't always right and with a few looks over she found it to be done.

Now that it was done, she went and took a plug that leads to anther machine and connected it to the mixer and drained the liquids into said machine. Once that was done she walked over to the next machine and turned it on. This machine was now going to be her babies tube.

"Soon my baby you'll be made and brought into this world and only then will you do what you were meant to do."

Once the new machine was filled with the chemicals, it would flood them with water and after that everything was set up for S.A.D to be born. All that was left was for Homura to take a certain thing from within her and place it into the machine; which is exactly what she did almost as fast as light itself.

"That felt weird, but at least things are going well. So now I wait again or I could speed things up which is what I'm going to do haha."

There were many ways to make the project move along quicker, but none other than natural time itself. However, that wasn't the case with Homura and her need to get things done fast, so she simply sped things up a bit so her baby could grow faster, but not too fast since she didn't want it to bomb once it came to be.

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 11:04 pm

"Come one my baby, grow!"

Homura was too hyped about her baby that was growing inside the machine, she had her face pressed up on it and her breath could be seen on the glass, that's how happy she was at the moment. This was something she wanted to do ever since she got the idea long ago, this was what she was born to do, this was her calling! This was everything she was put into one thing, it was her life's work behind glass.

"This is my moment! My baby is going to be the change that makes things different and makes my life different! The moment, I own it and I'll never let it go!"

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 11:31 pm

*Alert noises*

"It can't be! Eeee!"

This was the sound she was waiting for, it was the sound that alerted her that she process was now going into its next phase and that was the full growing stage, which was basically her baby growing into something. Inside the machine, something unique was happening! It was something that not even she foresaw and that was a rare thing all in itself, but what was going on was that her baby was growing at an accelerated rate.

"This is something new, I didn't expect it to grow so quickly and this much in such a short time....I mean I'm happy but baffled at the same time haha."

As her baby was growing, it quickly gained the needed things to do what it was about to do and that a body, arms, legs and so it; it was like watching super science at work and boy was it something amazing to see for the first time. Her baby had evolved multiple times and it was still going! The evolution chain was in full power and her baby was growing even more.

"Come on, come on! I can't take it anymore!!! I gotta open this damn thing and see this for myself."

However, before she could do that, the machine started to bubble up and nothing could be seen for a short time until a hand was placed on the glass and with that hand came the crack in the glass itself. This was about to be the oddest thing ever seen.

"Eeeee!!!!"

From the crack came an orange smoke like gas that filled the room and within a second it swirled around Homura and as it did it would all come to a single point and once it did that it would take the form of a small child. This child was S.A.D, this child was the work that she completed.

"I can't believe it.....you're here...you're finally her, my baby!"

She said cry under her mask which she instantly took off so that her baby could see the face of its mother. This was the most awesome thing Homura could ever wish for, this moment was what she waited for since she came up with the idea to make S.A.D. Now that things were done, all that was left was to see just how good her work was and that meant test runs and also a name for her baby.

(Her baby)
Spoiler:

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 11:50 pm

"Hey can you talk yet?"

That was the main question mixed in with all the emotions that were going on and stuff; this was actually a very important question and work also make the rest of the work easy in a way. The rest of the things that had to be done was more or less going to be a real pain in the butt for lack of better words and she needed to know if her baby could talk or not, because if she could talk than she could understand when spoken too.

(Her baby)
"........"

"I guess not and I was really banking on that man. Also, I should give you a name since I can't just keep calling you baby all the time, so how about Raiju? Yeah, that fits. Raiju Kugutsu my one and only baby!"

(Raiju)
"Raiju~"

"Hmm? Can you talk? Or is that the only thing you can say? I'm well aware of the whole one word thing and please don't let that be the first word you spam day and night."

(Raiju)
Raiju, Raiju~"

"Oh my god I made a Pokemon. Well its a start, so now I can get on with the tests and stuff."

With questions answered, she got to the testing and all of it was quite a pain since she was dealing with a child and this child was way more hyper than she thought she'd be; this kid was just everywhere and in everything from A to Z. Homura just sighed and smiled it all away since she was happy none the less and during the testing, things went well, the child passed all the physical tests with flying colors. She passed the safety tests with flying colors and basically all of them for the most part.

"Well look at you, haha! Passing my tests and doing so with ease I must say. Good job Raiju."

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 12:09 am

After the testing was done and the results were all checked and were all looking good, Homura thought that it would be a good idea to keep her mask off around Raiju, so that she could always look at her mother whenever they were alone and that's how it would always be for now. She didn't need anyone finding out about her baby till she was able to do for herself without a supervisor, which is why she was careful when making Raiju. Since Raiju had her DNA mixed with her being, her being would always be looked at as a gas state like her mother, this was done to keep unwanted people from ever seeing their true forms regardless of what was being used.

"Now that we're done with the testing, how about we work on your speech yeah? Let's start with teaching you the ABC's."

That was a must since Raiju needed to know the basics and boy was this something Homura wasn't too happy about since she knew what challenge she was getting herself into and she knew that it was going to be a real pain in the.

"Alright Raiju, let's start!"

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 12:28 am

"Come of say A B C Raiju."

(Raiju)
"Raiju!!~"

"Come on now, please say A B C."

(Raiju)
"Raaaijuuu!~"

"I see I'm going to have to do this the hard way and that was not a part of my plan in the first place. So get ready to learn baby!"

Since things weren't going the way they were meant to, Homura was about to go super mom and make Raiju learn the ABC's since that seemed to be the only way she'd ever learn them, but maybe this was going too far? Which is what she thought, but in the end she went with going super mom and she took hold of Raiju and picked her up, sat her on her lap and turned her so they'd be face to face. Once they were face to face, she popped Raiju in the head over and over till she stopped saying her name and started saying A B C.

This was the only way she could think of since she was still new to the whole mom thing and didn't know any other way to way to get her baby to learn something new. It may have been weird and somewhat odd to others if they knew about this, but she was totally fine with doing this till she got what she needed from her baby.

"Come on now. Say A B C or these will start to hurt a lot more."

(Raiju)
"Raiju!~"

She said even though she was being popped over and over again till she stopped saying it, however, that didn't bother her since she was still saying her name over and over again for whatever reason and it was actually driving her mother insane for the most part.

"Oh come on, you're not even trying. Man, there has to be some way to get something into your head, I mean you are my baby after, so you should take after me more than this."

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 12:48 am

Time and time again she tried to get Raiju to say what she needed her to say and the popping wasn't working since it only seemed to make things worse. Things were just really crazy at the moment and that's why Homura had to take a break and rethink everything, so she put her baby down and took a walk since something was wrong here or was she doing something wrong? It was really stressing her more and more because she didn't know kids could be this much of a problem with something so little and boy was this a shock and smack to the true reality of being a parent. However, she wasn't upset with her baby, she was upset with how things were turning out since she had so much riding on her being able to talk and since she can't, things were put on a small hold.

"What should I do now? I mean what else can I try? I'm still new to this parenting thing and I already don't like it."

While her mother went on a small break, Raiju noticed that her mother was actually stressed out because of what was going on and because she felt this, she walked over to her and hugged her leg tightly. She didn't know how to express herself with words, so this was the best she could do in terms of trying to make her mother feel better since she had a feeling that developed and that was the feeling of guilt.

Upon feeling tiny arms around her leg, Homura looked down to see her baby and at that moment they had an eye to eye moment and that's when she picked up her baby and hugged her tightly since she knew the look of self-blame and she didn't ever want Raiju to blame herself for anything.

"Oh don't be sad baby, you're not the one to blame for this, this is just something I didn't plan out the right way haha. Its ok, you'll learn at your own rate."

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:20 am

"You know what Raiju? How about we go and eat and play a bit yeah? I've been working you hard enough and I forget you're just a child and you need to do more than just tests and work all day. So let's start out by jamming to some tunes that you may like since you came from me you should like them haha."

So now that work was put on a hold, Homura walked over to a control board and pressed a few button and started up some music that her and her baby could listen to while they ate and had some fun since it was the least she could do after what happened.

As the music started playing, little Raiju started to immediately feel the beat and started moving around like any kid in her shoes would. The music wasn't anything super fancy, but it was something that Homura found to be really relaxing for the most part and as it shows so did her baby. While watching Raiju move around, she went into another part of the lab and found a food supply that she would make use of for the food making.

What should I make? Hmm, I guess I'll make some PB&J hehe."

That was the game plan and that's exactly what she made because it was the best thing that she could think of since she herself didn't eat all that much, so this was the best thing she could do at the time. After a few minutes she came out from the other part of the lab with some food, but what she saw was shocking and yet not shocking. She saw Raiju drinking the random chemicals she had laying around the place after the project was done; each thing she drunk was actually super deadly to anyone without an immunity to poison like the both of them.

However, there was one thing that made drop the food and smack Raiju's hand was the fact that the combination in which she was drinking the chemicals was not normal, in fact, the mixes she drank together was exactly what made up Purple Haze! This was not good at all it was because Purple Haze was the deadliest poison that anyone could make, but since only she herself knew how to make it, it was the deadliest thing she could make.

Once someone was exposed to Purple Haze, they would be infected with a virus that would eat away at them till there was nothing left of them, no bones, no body, no anything and what made it worse was that there was no cure for it and it could spread like wildfire. If someone came close to some infected with it, they would be infected just by being near that person and since there was no cure for it, it was a death sentence. Purple Haze was the all killing poison that Homura wished she hadn't found out about, it was the one thing that no one could get rid of and now that her baby had accidently drunk the mixes that made it.....things weren't to hell.

There was nothing more she could do but cry over her baby that was about to die because she herself didn't clean up after herself.

"I'm so sorry Raiju..."

Now what looked to be the end actually wasn't because Raiju was still alive and just as fine as she was before she did what she did, it was something new that Homura hadn't seen ever in her life. However, because Raiju mixed the chemicals that made Purple Haze, she was now the actual Purple Haze itself and could not be around anyone whatsoever.

(Raiju)
"Mamma I drank it see, see?"

"Wait what did you just say? Did you just speak to me?"

(Raiju)
"Yes."

"I won't question it haha, I'm just happy you can talk now."

Somehow the Purple Haze gave Raiju the ability to talk normally now, it was weird, but that could be looked at some other time. All that was imprtant now was talking with her baby and keep Purple Haze here with her till Raiju found a way to keep it to herself and stuff.

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:28 am

Once everything that was going on came to a stop, the two of them went on to listen to the music and have a good time and eat some newly made PB&J. This was not so bad in a way since everything worked out, except for her baby becoming a death sentence to anyone that came near her except her mother since she was naturally immune to something she herself discovered.

Listening to the music was nice and brought back some good thoughts of her past, but Homura didn't really like thinking about her past since it was bad and she really didn't like it; plus she still had no idea where her older brother Takai was or even went. Since some time had passed, Raiju had fallen asleep on the floor while eating her food and it was just the cutest thing ever to be seen and made her mother smile ever so big. So being who she was, Homura went and took a seat next to her baby and just watched over her as she slept away the day since this one was pretty mega chaotic all in itself.

"Sleep well."

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 2:05 am

*Hours pass*

After a good few hours pass by, Raiju woke up to find her mother sleeping right next to her, this was weird to her since she didn't understand why just yet. So since her mother was sleep, she thought it would be a good idea to just walk about the room and look around since she was just being a kid after all. She didn't get into anything, but she did manage to knock something over and break it because that's just something kids do. This woke Homura up and she quickly got up and looked around only to see that it wasn't anything important, even though she was kinda mad that her baby broke something yet again.

But now that she was awake, she remembered that she had to finish testing Raiju to see exactly what changes were made after she became Purple Haze. So she called her over and once that was done she got to the testing and other stuff. The tests were needed to see just how bad Purple Haze was now that it was actually out and about.

"Well let's see how you do with interaction with other living things aside from me baby. Please step into the room with this man, I want to see how you act when it's not me talking to you and don't mind where I got this man because that's not important."

(Raiju)
'Sure thing mamma."

Once she was in the room with the man, he said hello and she said nothing since she didn't know the man and she were pretty freaked out about being around other people that weren't her mother, but that wasn't the real reason Homura sent her into the room with the man. She wanted to see Purple Haze at work, which didn't even take long whatsoever; Purple Haze was already within the man and soon enough he started to feel the pain of his skin burning and peeling out bit by bit. This was just the first of few things to come. After the burning and skin peeling came the complete decomposing process which took seconds to kick in and within about 6 seconds the man was nothing more than a mass of blob on the floor and even that was soon gone till there was nothing left of the man ever being alive in the first place.

"I see. Come Raiju, I have things I need to test on you and with you."

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 9:59 am

Now that she was one-hundred percent sure that this was Purple Haze, it was time to see what it could kill and affect and what it couldn't, but seeing as how there was little to nothing it couldn't kill it was going to be an interesting thing to see.

"Alright baby, I want you to go into that room and just stand there and I'll be with you shortly."

(Raiju)
"Mmmhm."

She was sent into a room for more testing and with her were a few more people that her mother had gotten somehow, which wasn't important in the least bit. Now that the test was about to start, Homura closed off the room and just watched through the glass and waited to see how the effects of Purple Haze would act on different types of people or would it still be the same.

As the subjects stood there in front of Raiju, they were a bit confused as to what was going on, they were also really scared at the same time since they didn't know what was going on; even Raiju was confused as to what was going on since she didn't understand the concept of what her body was doing to others.

After a short period of time, nothing happened and no one was dead just yet, which was quite the site and was very different from before. The last test subject was turned into nothing while these were still alive and kicking, this brought on the thought that maybe Raiju could somewhat control Purple Haze.

"I see...that'll be all baby, you can come out now."

The doors were opened and her baby was free to walk out, however, the subjects weren't and would remain in the room till they were needed again. She closed the door and locked it, this was more or less the only way she could keep anyone or anything alive in this part of the lab. It was still unknown rather Purple Haze was or could be controlled, but what was known was that the whole lab was a death sentence for everyone that was in it except her.

"I need to look into this a bit more, so let's go to another room baby."

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:35 pm

"Go sit in that chair baby and don't move."

It was time to test a few more things and that was how and why Purple Haze didn't kill the second group of people but killed the first person that came in contact with it. It was a question that needed answers so that she could better handle it just in case this virus broke out of this lab and got out to the general public, which would cause a pandemic on a global scale.

(Raiju)
"Mamma!~"

"Not now baby, I'm busy, wait till I'm finished and I'll answer your question."

(Raiju)
"Mamma!"

"I told you to wa....it.

What she was gazing upon made her jaw drop and threw everything she knew about everything out the window. The sight that was before her was just shocking, her little baby was different in more ways than one and this was by no means her doing; it was more than likely thanks to Purple Haze doing something else to the body of Raiju.

"What happened to you Raiju? Why are you so different now? What's going on?"

Raiju was now taller and much more grown up than before, it was like she evolved into a bigger and better version of herself, it was like the same baby she saw was now an eighteen-year-old woman all of a sudden. Homura couldn't even wrap her head around what she was seeing since she herself didn't fully understand Purple Haze or everything it could do; it was like what she knew about it was just the base level basics and nothing more than that.

"I'm speechless."

(Raiju)
"As am I mother."

(Evolved Raiju)
Spoiler:

"I can't believe you're grown up now, I mean I'm happy that you're big and able to do for yourself, but I'm so shocked that I can't even think correctly."

(Raiju)
"I mean I'm just as shocked as you are and the fact that I can talk like this is even more of a shock truth be told mother."

This was the most bazaar thing to ever happen to Homura...this was an actual breakthrough in everything that she'd known. She hadn't even used anything that would cause her baby to grow at a higher rate than what she was before, so this was mind blowing.

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:32 pm

"So what are going to do now mother? I mean it's not like we can just ignore the fact that I was just eight years old and now I'm suddenly eighteen and way taller than you are. This is something I believe should be looked at because if I'm growing this fast, then I may be aging faster than normal and will probably die a lot sooner than normal.

Raiju was really worried now, she had somehow gained a full understanding of exactly what was going on and how it was affecting her and her body. This wasn't something that could be put om hold since she didn't want to die within the next few days due to no one understanding how fast she was growing and aging.

"I don't want to die! Mother...I don't know what death feels like and I don't want to either."

It was a weird feeling she had and she didn't like it, it was a feeling of fear, something she hadn't felt yet and now that she was feeling it she didn't like it whatsoever. Whatever Purple Haze was becoming, it was clear that it wasn't normal and no one was actually safe.
Back to top Go down
Homura Kugutsu

Homura Kugutsu

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:41 pm

"Well firstly just relax and breath, because nothing good will come if you worry yourself over something. Secondly, we don't know or should I say I don't know what happened inside of you and the only way to find out is to run tests. It may not be the most helpful solution, but it'll at least give us some answers on how to help you."

Homura was for the first time baffled, she really didn't know what to do or how to go about fixing her baby and returning her back to her normal state, it was like all the joy that was once within her was slowly being sucked out and thrown into the blender. Her idea was simple at best and wouldn't put anyone at ease, it would at best give her a few answers as to how Purple Haze was working and what it was becoming. However, there was one thing that gave her the boost she needed and that was her babies fear of death; she wasn't going to let her only baby die from something she caused.

"Don't worry baby, you won't die, you won't die so long as I'm here!"

She said as she went and hugged Raiju tightly. This was a promise to her that she would keep and when she made a promise, she kept it by any means.

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 4:23 pm

"I hope you can still say that after something happens to me mother."

Raiju wasn't one for words being said or people saying something and assuming that they would come through on what they said since she was Homura's daughter after all. She felt a bit on edge and simply pushed her mother away and walked off towards a room nd just stood by it for now.

"If there really any way to fix this?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 897

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:47 am

Much had gone on in the lab whilst Homura was in her private chambers, which eventually consumed what was going on around her beyond the isolated chamber. The powerful Presence that was both over her 'Facility' and over the 'Land' at the time exerted a powerful pressure that depressed the constitution of the environment universally -- inside and out simultanously, eroding in separate isolated points of containment. This place was the last of them, wherein which the overbearing Presence rested over them with the fear of the child as an ominous and foreboding voice from beyond, bearing a terrible omen. "Your Presence Here And Your Work Have Caused A Plague In The Land."

The unknown presence this voice belonged to sifted into an ambiguous shape with the deepening of the depression with the gravity of this Presence. "It Is Unsafe And Inhospitable Outside." This was but a whisper in each of their ears, something that they would recognize independently with no words being spoken between them, yet both heard the sound of this voice the same way simultaneously in the silence of mutual recognition that the land had become completely unsafe. "You Are In Danger As Long As You Are A Hazard To The Land."

With all of the corruption and decay from the experimentation and the recklessness of research in complete vain, the chemicals from the rotting corpses and the actual experiment, itself plus the reaction of the Veritas all summed together generated a chemical reaction that coagulated before them from a sifting black snow settling in the air faintly as a gaseous looking Black Rabbit. "The Unstable Elements Here Are A Threat To You And Everything Around You." Even the Black Rabbit that formed to warn them of this clearly and coherently was both a threat and a hazard, of which could spontaneously combust due to the natural instability at any given moment and wipe out the entire land with a critical mass meltdown. "You Do Not Want To See The Consequences." As it spoke, its body grew more definition, yet the more tangible the Black Rabbit became, the darker and more deathly still the air became; almost peaceful.

S.A.D Black_11
"You Have Sinned"

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S.A.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.A.D   S.A.D Empty

Back to top Go down

S.A.D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Mutualization; Collaboration & Cooperation-
Jump to: