The newest registered user is Shinkaerei

Our users have posted a total of 16090 messages in 2599 subjects

Share | 

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:54 am

Date
Time
Evidence
Notes
Description
Reference
History
Context
Personal (Memory/Reference)
Text/Phone/Email
Verbal Communication
Relationship
Parenthood
Family
Friends
Witnesses

Purpose: Judgment, Future, Daughter, Self, Evidence, Proof, Record, Reference, Eternity, Memento, Notes

Description: "Comprehensive Compendium Of All Crimes, Evidence, Reference And Notes Taken Against Tatiauna P. Williamson Over The Course Of 2010 To 2017+ And Each Of The Recorded Transgressions."

Note: "Some Notes Are Missing Because I Did Not Start Documenting Due To An Attempt To Have Trust And Faith And Love In A Relationship That I Was Unaware Of Only Had Personal Interest At Heart."

Relationship Notes: "Did Not Care About Me And Only Sought Things For The Self At All Times. Constant Liar. Habitual And Fearful Liar. Quick To Flee And Blame Others Without Taking Responsibility For Actions, Though Is Always Demanding Others Take Responsibility AFTER She Has CAUSED Something Detrimental, Pretending As If She Were Not The Cause Of The Detriment. Known To Be Consciously Abusive On Purpose With Premeditated Intent And Consistency." - Abusive (Unfaithful)

Virtue: "Will Show Daughter In The Future, Which Is Why Notation Is Important. Mother Is A Known Liar Specifically To Keep Herself Out Of Trouble And Will Pervert The Truth To Poison The Mind Of My Daughter, As She Already Has And Has Been Known To Do." - Foresight

Abuse: "Uses My Daughter For Her Own Selfish Emotions Against Me Without My Daughter Realizing It, Which Ends Up Damaging Our Relationship Because My Daughter Doesn't Know She Is Being Used By Her Mother And Won't Believe It." - Manipulation
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:00 am

Notes (Concerning Daughter)

-2015-

*Red Notebook (Manual Overwrite)

I. Trinity Is Spoiled Because She Can See That Both Families Are Spoiling Her And Is Consciously Controlling Others To Spoil Her More So That She May Boss Others Around. - Trait (Mother)

II. This Trait Trinity Has Picked Up Is A Learned Trait I Have Noticed In Association With Her Mother And Family. - Responsibility (Affliction)

III. Tatiauna Instructed To Keep Track Of What I Say About My Daughter And To Take Notes. - Reference (Log)

IV. Tatiauna Asks Questions And Yet Never Answers Questions, Consistently Shifting Blame And Attention Away From Herself When Guilty Or Harboring Knowledge. - Imbalance (Unstable)

V. When I See My Daughter Pick Up A Trait Or Habit She Did Not Learn From Me, It Is Immediately Attached To The Mother And Her Family. Limited Exposure From My End Means That Whatever Should Be An Affliction In Her Is Caused By The One That Cuts Her Off From Her Father. - Growth (Learning)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:03 am

March 8th, 2017
12:30 P.M.

I. Saw Tatiauna At Target Downtown.

II. Discussed Child.

III. Discussed Communication.

IV. Agreement To Verbally Contact Me.

V. Agreement To Make Effort Because She Does Not Try To Make Effort Nor To Communicate, Yet Makes All Efforts To Get Away, Get Others To Deal With Me And Not Contact Me.

Conclusion: "She Has Both Lied And Failed Again. I Have Not Heard Nor Seen Her Since That Day. She Is A Liar And Uses Whatever She Can To Get Out Of Immediate Danger." - Note (Reference) *Judgment
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:18 am

-2014-

22 E. Bellevue, 5201 S. Pulaski

Evidence/Reference

Court Document (Restraining Order)

File - Documentation - History - Court - Judgment

I. Called Her Job Because She Refused To Answer Phone Call About Child. - Recurrent (Repetition)

II. Constantly States That I Talk About Myself And Not My Daughter, Yet I Only Contact Her In Reference To My Daughter And How The Two Of Us Can Work Together. She Does Not Acknowledge Anything That Requires Working Out Anything Involving Us, Even If The Issue Is Us. - Illogical (Deeper Meaning)

III. Did Not Know The Status Of My Child Because Of Her Purposeful Intent To Not Let Me Know. Such A Crime Is A Punishable Offense In One Manner And Thus Is Also Applicable In Reverse. - Reversal (Spite)

IV. I Do Not Trust Her To Do A Good Job At Being An Upstanding Role Model. - Personal (Reference)

Reference: Homewrecker, Liar, Thief, Manipulative, Two-Faced, Possessive, Destructive; Traits That Have Damaged And Some Which Have Shown Up In My Child.

Note: She Keeps My Child From Me Because She Doesn't Want Me To See These Flaws That Show Up From Herself And Her Parenting Style, Because She Knows I Will See And Link It Back To Her. - Insecurity (Instability)

V. Constantly Saying What She Believes Is True, Yet Only Speaking From Her Own Viewpoint Without Making Effort To Communicate With Me Before Communicating With Others. - Slander (Indirect)

VI. By The Word Of God And The Bible (Which Shows Up In A Court Of Law), I Believe That She Is Evil, A Demon, Possessed And Damned In The Head, Of Which I Have Evidence Of Each Of These Personal Claims To Her Damnation, Possession And Seeking To Possess, Demonic Behavior And Mentality As Well As Evil Intent, Desire And Spirit Against Me That Stirs My Own. I Believe In God And His Teachings, And Any Morally Upstanding Person Already Knows That God Considers This That Has Been Done A Sin, And Thus Evil.

Extra: Knows The Word Of God And Goes To Church, Yet Does Not Practice, Acknowledge Nor Do As The Word Of God Commands, Unless It Justifies A Sin, Like Commoners And Ignorant People Who Only Use God In Vain When It Is Convenient For Them Do. If God Is Brought Up Against Her, With Words And Evidence, Her Viewpoint On God And The Bible Suddenly Shift To Match Her Interests.

VII. I Question Her Intelligence Constantly Throughout The Course Of Our Entire Relationship And Even More As The Years Progressed As Well As Her Capacity For Effectively Teaching Our Daughter What Is Correct And Upright. - History (Reference) *Notes

Note: Get The Notes About How Atrocious She Was As A Person In Our Relationship, As Well As What Her Cognitive Decisions Were And Logic Behind Them To Prove The Mental Damage And Deterioration. I Am Well Aware That She Is Mentally Broken, Even If She Keeps Herself Together For Appearances, As She Always Has.

VIII. IMPORTANT: She Makes EVERY Effort NOT To Communicate And Literally Makes NO Effort To Communicate AT ALL, Yet Also BLOCKS Communication ON PURPOSE WITH INTENT, Usually Spitefully Or With The INTENTION To Anger Me And Refuses To Respond To Correct Issues, Even If I Approach Pleasantly. I Constantly Make Efforts To Communicate About The Baby, Especially Through Phone Calls, The Swiftest Method (And She Does Not Answer.)

Note: She Puts More Effort Into Not Communicating And Forcing Me To Not Be Able To Communicate Than To Actively Communicate Or Work With Me At All.

Evidence: Phone Logs, Emails, Witness

IX. Does Not Listen To Reason. If I Attempt To Reason With Her, She Ignores It And Speaks Only On Her Feelings, Which Is Proof Of Emotional Damage And Mental Deterioration Due To Inability To Accept Logic And Wisdom Simply Because It Comes From One That Emotions Are Unsettled With. That Is Both A Weakness And A Hazard To The Well-Being Of My Daughter. - Communication
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:21 am

-2014-

Evidence (Appearance)

Sept. 23, 2014

Park - Hyde Park - 56th St.

I. Did Not Appear At Designated Location That Was Agreed Upon At Scheduled Time. - Unfaithfulness

II. Was Worried And Concerned About My Daughter, And No Information Was Given Nor Provided. - Neglect
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:44 am

Concerns For Daughter's Well Being

Reference: "For Trinity To Know I Cared About Her, Even Though Her Mother Lies To Her And Says I Am The One Not Trying To See Her When She Knows She Is Doing Everything In Her Power To Make Sure I Cannot, On Purpose And Indirectly, Without Attempting To Contact Me Nor Associate With Me. I Will Tell My Daughter Of This In The Future So That She Will Know The Truth About Her Lying And Manipulative Mother Of Whom I Do My Best Not To Deal With In The Same Manner, Which Is Why I Do Not Go To Other People, Nor Do I Act Indirectly Nor Shadily And Sneakily, As She. This Behavior Concerns Me, For My Daughter May Pick Up On It From This Exposure."

I. Mother's Family Allowed Her To Drink Carbonated Drinks And Junk Food As Substitution For Real Food When Daughter Was Under The Age Of 2. Everyone Was In Sight And Everyone Was Knowledgeable.

Note: Daughter Started Acting Out When She Received It, And The Family Quickly Gave Into Her Behavior, Which Is Enabling And Teaching My Daughter To Manipulate People, Which Is Unsightly To A Father.

II. Known To Eat Junk Food And Candy Constantly, As Well As To Be GIVEN Such Things On Command As Desired, Which Teaches Bad Manners And Unhealthy Habits.

Reference: "During The Time Of Which I Had To Watch My Daughter Whilst Her Mother Was In School, The Food That Was Given To Her And Provided For Her Was Nothing Short Of Only Junk Food And Soda Pop, As Well As Foods Unfit For Small Children. Though This Helps Them Get By With The Most Minimal Effort, It Is Unhealthy As A Lifestyle And A Habit."

III. Mother Is A Confirmed Liar Who Said, And I Quote (2011), "I Used To Lie So Well, I Would Believe Them Myself."

Extra Notes: Lied To Me Constantly, Despite How I Allowed Such To Pass In Order To Attempt To Preserve The Relationship. The Lies Extended Out To Other People Just Because I Did Not Communicate With Them, And By The Time I Had To Plead My Case, The Lying Woman Had Already Convinced Them Of Her Lies BEFORE She Had EVER Come To Me To Work Anything Out.

Reference: Known To Run TO Other People To Get Her Goals Accomplished Rather Than Doing Them, Herself, And Then Playing A Victim So That Others Will Do What She Wants Without Telling Them Her Side Nor Telling The Person She Is Against, In An Attempt To Both Gain An Unfair Advantage Through Lies And Deceit As Well As To Have People On Her Side That Believe In The Lies So That The One Who Speaks Truth Is Not Believed.

Extra: Abusive Of Womanly Attributes. Often Only Speaks To Weak Men That Are Easily Influenced Or Women Who Have Done The Same Things As Her And Will Stoop Down To Her Level To Do These Same Ungodly Things That Teach My Child Bad Manners And Behavior And Etiquette Universally.

IV. Mother Does Not Communicate Effectively Nor Make Efforts To Communicate Effectively And Often Uses This To Make People Believe Things That Are Not True, Including My Daughter. She Damages Relationships On Purpose For Her Own Well-Being Without Concern For The Relationships Of Others Nor Their Well-Being, And This Is Clear From Her Manners Of Movement, Social Interaction, Communication And Lack Thereof.

Etc.: Known To Deny Literally All Forms Of Wrongness That She Has Done. Literally Denies All Things, Yet Is Quick To Call Out Others.

V. Mother Is Known To Lie And Tell Half-Truths To Get Her Way, And I Saw This Show Up In My Daughter. It Was The Ugliest, Most Disgusting Thing I Ever Had To Look At In A Child And In A Woman, And That Is Something That Should Not Be. Who Wants A Half-Truth-Telling Daughter Known To Lie And Manipulate To Get Her Way? - Two-Faced (Liar)

-Hygiene-

I. Fingernails, Neck And Toenails Of My Daughter Are Literally Always Dirty Every Time, And Sometimes So Are Her Clothes.

II. Trinity Has Picked Up Terrible, Filthy Habits From The Terrible, Filthy Nature And Lifestyle Of Her Mother's Family. (References/Notes)

III. Trinity Is Fed Unhealthy Foods Too Frequently (Often At Request).

IV. Trinity Is Extremely Intelligent, Even To The Point Where I Recognized And Acknowledged Her Intelligence Before Anyone And Everyone Else Even Knew She Was Intelligent At All. I Saw Her Actively Consciously Intelligently Manipulate Her Own Mother And Her Family As A Small Child And Comprehensively Coherently Listen To Me, Knowing All The Words I Said And Listening To Them. She Cried And Put On A Show In Front Of Her Mother's Family In Order To Control And Manipulate Them, Yet When I Told Her I Saw Through Her, She Stopped And Looked At Me As If Pleading To Not Tell Them What She Was Doing. Seeing This Manipulative Behavior Comes From The Prolonged Exposure To Her Manipulative Mother. The Mother's Side Of The Family Doesn't Have The Intelligence To Deal With Her And Therefore Ends Up Enabling Her And Allowing Trinity To Do What She Shouldn't Do Just Because She Is Smarter Than They Are And They Cannot Tell. She Uses This To Her Advantage To Be Spoiled, And Her Expectation Is To Do The Same To Me Because She Does This To Her Mother And The Rest Of The Adults.

V. Mother's Side Of The Family Does Not Have Good Grammar, Communication Nor Social Skills. They Do Not Speak Good English And I Fear For Trinity's Speech In The Future.

Update: Recently, Years After Making This Note, I Saw My Daughter And She Spoke In A Manner That Was Grammatically Incorrect. She Is Learning And Picking Up Things She Shouldn't, Such As Saying Things Like 'I'm Is' And 'Is You,' Which Are Atrocious To Hear Knowing That It Comes From The Ignorance Of Her Mother And Their Family. Once Again, I Was Correct, Years In The Future, About My Fears For My Daughter.

VI. Exposes My Daughter To Television She Should Not Watch, Such As BET.

Update: In Years More Recent, When I Had My Daughter, She Spoke Sexually To Me In A Manner That Infuriated Me, Because I Know It Was From Her Mother AND From Television. She Spoke In The Same Manner With The Same Mannerisms As Her Mother, Which Means That She Has Been Reckless And Careless And Probably Selfish With Her Sexuality Around My Daughter, Exposing Her Prematurely And Perverting My Daughter's Mind. BET Is An Extension Of This. Disgusting Behavior Like That Is Ugly To A Father Because It Is A Sign That The Daughter Will Grow Up To Be Promiscuous, And Potentially A Whore.

VII. I Believe In EFFICIENCY And ALWAYS What Is BEST For My Child. Her Mother Disregards Efficiency Specifically For Her Own Vanity So That She Doesn't Have To Deal With Me, Yet Has Done Literally Nothing At All To Even Attempt To Be As Efficient As Possible. She Chooses To Be Obsolete On Purpose, Which Confirms The Obsolescence As A Person. She Is Not Efficient AT ALL, And Actually Never Has Been In All The Time I Have Known And Been With Her, ESPECIALLY Not Communication.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:18 pm

Concerns With Mother (Tatiauna)

I. Mother Is Unable To Complete Basic Tasks, Such As An Elaborate Explanation. - Communication

II. Asking Her About The Condition Of The Child Leads To Multiple Responses On Different Subjects, Yet Is Always Saying I Do Not Bring Up The Child.

Reference: 9/12/2014 8:51 P.M. (Phone Call)

Note: Asked About The Condition Of The Child; She Responded With Other Subjects And Never The Child's Condition.

III. Acts Spitefully Toward Me Because Of Personal Feelings That Seep Into The Relationship With My Child, Of Which None Is Cared For. - Conceited (Vanity)

Note: Acts Off Of Spite And Emotion When Criticized, Becoming Irrational Despite The Better Judgment.

IV. Does Not Respond To Phone Calls Nor Make Any Attempt To Call Back Afterward.

Note: Called At 9:30 P.M. On 9/12/2014. Did Not Answer Nor Call Back.

Extra: Responded In This Fashion Over The Course Of 2013-2017, Which Is The Cause Of Miscommunication, The Reason I Did Not Have Access Nor Communication With My Child And Why There Is A Significant Gap In Our Relationship, As Well As Why Nothing Was Resolved Between Us Nor For My Child For The Time Period Of 2013-2017.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:22 pm

-2015-

Inquisition (Question)

*Green Notebook

**When I Was Dealing With SAIC (September-March/2016)

-Evidence-

"Verbatim" - As It Is Written (From 2 Years Ago)

1. "Why have you been avoiding communication for 3 years? That is suspicious. No one does that for that long unless they have something to hide."

2. "Do you see that this lack of communication is hindering her time with me? It does have an effect on her, so this is about her."

Note: "Constantly Said I 'Never Talk About The Baby'" - Future Reference (Evidence)

3. "Why do you not agree? There was no reason for you not to."

4. "I need to be able to contact you. Why are you afraid of letting me be the father? Suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:46 pm

PERMANENT RECORD

Reference: "Tatiauna Insisted We ONLY Speak Through E-mails And Did Not Respond To Calls Nor Speak In Person Nor Directly, Though Both Of Those Things Were More Than Capable Of Being Done. Limiting Communication Was Used To Provoke My Anger On Purpose Out Of Spite. All The Means Of Communication Were Available, However She CHOSE With FREE WILL And INTENT To Cut Off The Phone And Direct Contact As Well As Refuse To Use Those, Regardless Of The Necessity. Facebook Was Also Cut Off As Well As Everything That Would Make Communication Much More Easy. The Suspicious Behavior Enraged Me, Because It Was Purposeful Malicious Provocation, Responded To With Such."

Email: Communication (Started By Me)

10/8/15
Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Reponse-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "In My Anger, I Often Need To Ventilate And Do So With Malicious Words Until I Have Fully Exhausted All Of My Wrath. As The Wrath Dies Down, So Do The Words, Until Eventually, Like A Fire, It Goes Out. This Only Occurs When I Have Been Provoked And When Anger Has Been Built Up Over Time, Which Is The Case Considering The Events Both Prior To AND During The Entirety Of The Conversation, Plus The Events That Came After."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:23 pm

Email: Where Is My Baby?

Started By: 'Tymon Bolton II'

Date: 10/8/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Evidence: "Clearly Asking About Child." - Future Reference (Lying)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:28 pm

Email: My Baby

Date: 10/9/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Only Speaking About The Baby. No Response. Was Said That She Checked Email Every Day. This Means I Was Being Ignored, Not Unseen, And I Was Speaking About The Baby, Invalidating That Argument Completely." - Neutralization
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:32 pm

Email: Lying

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Reference: "Often, She Gets People To Cover For Her Sins By Lying To Them And Having Them Lie For Her. She Coerces People Through Telling People Half Truths And Playing The Victim, Then Not Telling Her Own Side To The Fullest Extent Of What She Has Done So That They Will Do As She Pleases With Half Of The Information. Her Family Had Done This To Me Many Times Over The Course Of My Relationship With My Child's Mother, Which Was From 2010-2013." - Habitual (Consent)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Email: Law

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Note: "See How After I Make A Reference She Cannot Deny, There Is No Response? This Occurs FREQUENTLY WHENEVER I Make A Reference That Cannot Be Denied Nor Taken Attention From With A Diversion Or Changing Of Subject. It Can Only Be Ignored, And The Ignorance With Intent Is Clear By What The Lack Of Response IS After I Make Mine." - Evidence (Neglect)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "See How I Make A Reference To How She Communicates With Others With Much More Effective Intent Than With The Actual Father. Even When Given An Extra Method Of Communication, It IS Ignored AND Used On Other People Leisurely, Which Shows Both Lack Of Effort AND Effort Placed With Distinct Intent To Provoke And Remove Me Without Validation." - Diversion (Habitual)

P.S.: "People Who HABITUALLY Create Diversion Or Distractions Often Have Something To Hide And A Reason Why They Need To Do That, Which Makes Them More Open To Inquisition And Deeper Inspection Because Of The Fact That They Divert Attention Away From Problems, Subjects And Issues Away From The Source." - Behavior (Suspicious)

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Reference: "As Time Progresses And I Vent My Frustrations For The Current Unresolved Issue (-Which Only Gets Worse As The Issue Remains Blatantly Unresolved With Premeditated Intention To Prolong It-) I Calm Myself Into A Rationality In Order To Speak Less Aggressively Again. However, A Lack Of Response Is Also Equivalent Provocation As A Choice To Deny Necessary Communication, And Lack Of Communication Is Considered Both Intent And Provocation."

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:50 pm

Email: Gratitude

Date: 10/10/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "There Are Many Claims That I Am Both Unreasonable And Do Not Seek Peace Nor Negotiation. Clearly, This Email Alone Shows That I Consistently Seek Out Peace And Understanding And It Is Ignored, For It Got No Response, And There Are Many More Like It." - Reference (Holy)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:55 pm

Email: Testimony

Date: 10/11/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Prophecy: "This Testimony Also Serves As A Prophet's Prophecy, Which I Slip In Between My Communication And Interaction. This Testimony Is For Evidence And Current Reference, For This Is Spoken Of This Day And This 'Permanent Record.'" - God (Word)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:01 pm

Email: Dream

Date: 10/12/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Testimony: "After The Prophetic Word That Was Spoken In The Previous Message On The Day Before, I Was Given A Dream By God Because I Spoke His Word And Did His Work. This Happens Occasionally And May Come Up More Often. This Serves As A Connection Point To Hidden And Deeper Meanings Than What Is In Each Individual Message And Streams Certain Logic And Connects Certain Points Together Through The Dream." - God (Will)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:04 pm

Email: Life Restoration

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "After Expending My Rage Over The Days Prior And Becoming More Docile And Uplifted, I Return To The One That I Had Expended My Anger On With An Attempt TO Make Peace And Clear The Air. The Lack Of Response Is A Sign Of Spite And Disinterest In Peace, Which I Took To Very Clearly Over The Years, Because There Are Tons More In The Likeness Of This Message Both Not Responded To And Also With More Words Of Peace And Love. None Were Considered, And So I Did Not Consider Peace Any Longer Because All Efforts Made For Peace Were Rejected. All Of This Was Done With Intent To Prolong The Anger, Which Is A Sign Of Intentional Malice And Harms The Relationship With My Child." - Provocation (Intent)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:11 pm

Email: Resolution

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "One Who Ignores Peace Offerings Does Not Desire Peace." - Logic (Evidence)

Judgment: "I Am Not To Blame For There Being No Peace During The Times I Sought Peace And Literally NO Effort Was Made In Return To Meet The Standard Of Peace. This Is A Sign Of Resentment, Spite, Provocation And Clinging To Negativity Which Promotes Further Negative Behavior, Destructive Tendencies And Ultimately Chaotic Occurrences, Which More Of Are Invoked By This Blatant Disregard And Lack Of Desire For Peace." - Adversary (Satan)

Testimony: "Often, God Takes Me Through Good, Loving Things That I Wish To Spread And Share With Others. When I Made This Attempt, It Was Not Greeted With The Same Peace And Loving Behavior, But Was Instead Ignored And Also Ultimately Was Disobedience To God's Will And Way. Even When Provided With Scriptures, Those Are Ignored, And Therefore Ultimately Says That God Is Not In The One Who Disobeys His Word."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:30 am

Email: Happy Now

Tymon:
Spoiler:

URGENT: "Even If I Have Come To Peace With Something Inside, If It Is Not Resolved Fully Outside Of Only Myself, Not Only Is It Still A Problem, It Is Also Going To Eventually Stir And Incur The Wrath Again. Beyond That, To Ignore It Is A Sign Of Neglect And Vanity, Which Both Come Of Being Conceited." - Mechanism (Damnation)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:35 am

Email: Trinity

Date: 10/14/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

LAW: "If I Do Not Have All Of The Information I Need To Complete A Coherent Algorithmic Logical Thought, It Means You Have Not Given Me All The Information And If It Cannot Be Obtained, Something Is Inserted In Its Place As A Placeholder Until The Time Of Its Release. This Is Always A Venom Specifically To Destroy The One That Withholds The Information, And Is Repeated In My Head Continually So That I Do Not Forget The Person, What Is Done And The Consequences." - Unconscious (Automatic)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:41 am

Email: Lawyer

Date: 10/16/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

ALGORITHM: "As Long As The Source Of The Issue Still Remains, I Will Always Be Seeking A Resolution For It Perpetually Until It Is Resolved. Only The Solution Will Solve The Sequence And Nothing Else Inserted Will Yield The Same Result. Instead, What Is Inserted Will Incur What Is Hazardous, Like A Poison, To Destroy The One That Has Not Inserted The Correct Accurate Information." - Sequence (Code)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:45 am

Email: Idea

Date: 10/17/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Extension: "The Longer I Go On Without The Correct Information, The More Substitutes I Seek Out As Placeholders For What Is Correct. The Method And Manner Do Not Matter As Long As The Pathway Gets Me To The Destination, And Sometimes That Means Public Execution That I Seriously Consider And Eventually Lighten Up To The Point Of Humor, Yet Still Remain 100% Serious About In Contemplation Only To Deter The One Who Finds The Humor To Be Humorous And Forgets All The 100% Seriousness Of What I Am Saying Because I Am Trying To Be As Light As Possible With The Information Being Given." - Serious (Think I'm Playing)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:51 am

Email: Also

Date: 10/17/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Severity: "I Did Not Cut Off Communication From Tatiauna, Therefore To Suddenly Reestablish Communication And Seek Out Any Favor From Me Would Be Considered Trifling And An Unholy Thing I Wouldn't Want My Daughter Exposed To. The Fact That She Cut Off Communication Based On Spite Alone Is Something That Cannot Be Overlooked And Factored In Accordingly To Why Things Took So Long, Why My Daughter Did Not See Me, Why There Is Discord In MY Family And Why Things Fell Apart, As Well As The Wrath That Was Induced In Me. This Alone Is Evidence Of All Such Things At Once." - Accumulation (Notation)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:05 am

Email: Not Mine

Date: 10/21/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "See How Long I Have Not Had A Response By The Jump In Date. This Means No Attempt At All Was Made To Communicate, And I Have Started Making My Own Conclusions Based On What Information I Don't Have And Need To Replace." - Neglect (Intent)

WARNING: "With No Response Nor Clarification, I Have Set In My Head What Is True, As Anyone Else Does When They Do Not Have All The Information. I Will Not Change My Mind And It Will Not Come Out Until The Issue Is Resolved Correctly And All Information Is Set In Place Properly." - Judgment (Damnation)

URGENT: "The One Who Causes Damnations And Afflictions In Others On Purpose Or On Accident Often Is Afflicted With Those Things, Themselves, And Are Either Too Ignorant To Their Own Sins And Flaws To Understand Or Doing Such Things With Intent And Considered A Malicious Person Threatening The Well-Being Of Another On Purpose, Similarly To A Murderer." - Distinction (Hazard)

Independent: "I Did Not Come To That Conclusion For No Reason. It Will Show Up In The Evidence And Be Useful As An Article Of Reference In The Future, As Well As Something To Reveal In The Light As A Witness's Testimony. I Did Not Come To That Conclusion On My Own, And Therefore There Are Further Extensions Involved That Are Attached To The Scenario And My Thought Process That Become Involved And Afflicted To Heightened And Severe Degrees By My Own Mental Association Because Of The Fact That It Was Instilled In My Head And Not Actually My Own Thought By Itself. It Binds To And Draws Together Everyone Involved Back To Myself By Their Attachment Through What They Had Done That Is Unresolved Strictly By Account Alone." - Attachment (Plague)

NOTICE: "Going To Show My Daughter And Explain In The Future, Which Is Why I Am Leaving Extra Notes In Addition To The Notes For Evidence." - Reference (Future)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:16 am

Email: Tell Others

Date: 10/21/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Perpetuity: "When I Have Formulated A Thought In My Head As A Conclusion Based On Not Having All The Information But Needing To Come To A Resolution Even Without It In Order To Finish The Engagement . I Will Eventually Act On What I Have Made Myself Believe To Be True, And There Is A Time Where I Cannot Be Convinced It Is Untrue EXCEPT WITH The Information That Is Missing That Would Clarify For Me If My Thoughts Are True Or Not. It Is Nothing But The Extension Of Something That Is Covering Something Else, Like An Article Of Clothing Made By Mechanism Or With Intricate Patterns." - Information (Fabrication)

Belief: "Whatever I Believe Is True, Just As Anyone, I Will Act On It, Even If I Have Convinced Myself Something Or Someone Else Has Convinced Me. That Is Why The Information And It Being Proper Is So Important. Withholding It Purposefully And With Intent As Well As Malice Because Of Spite Or Corrupting The Information In Some Way Will Serve As A Cause To This Effect, And I Will Make My Own Belief Based On What I Have, As Any Person Would Naturally, Even If It Is Potentially Untrue. This Is Why It Is That Much More Important For Both Parties To Come Together As Swiftly As Possible And Resolve The Issue." - Reality (Delusion)
Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next