The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Date
Time
Evidence
Notes
Description
Reference
History
Context
Personal (Memory/Reference)
Text/Phone/Email
Verbal Communication
Relationship
Parenthood
Family
Friends
Witnesses

Purpose: Judgment, Future, Daughter, Self, Evidence, Proof, Record, Reference, Eternity, Memento, Notes

Description: "Comprehensive Compendium Of All Crimes, Evidence, Reference And Notes Taken Against Tatiauna P. Williamson Over The Course Of 2010 To 2017+ And Each Of The Recorded Transgressions."

Note: "Some Notes Are Missing Because I Did Not Start Documenting Due To An Attempt To Have Trust And Faith And Love In A Relationship That I Was Unaware Of Only Had Personal Interest At Heart."

Relationship Notes: "Did Not Care About Me And Only Sought Things For The Self At All Times. Constant Liar. Habitual And Fearful Liar. Quick To Flee And Blame Others Without Taking Responsibility For Actions, Though Is Always Demanding Others Take Responsibility AFTER She Has CAUSED Something Detrimental, Pretending As If She Were Not The Cause Of The Detriment. Known To Be Consciously Abusive On Purpose With Premeditated Intent And Consistency." - Abusive (Unfaithful)

Virtue: "Will Show Daughter In The Future, Which Is Why Notation Is Important. Mother Of Daughter Is A Known Liar Specifically To Keep Herself Out Of Trouble And Will Pervert The Truth To Poison The Mind Of My Daughter In Order To Use Against Me, As She Already Has And Has Been Known To Do, Inciting Unnecessary Discord And Unwarranted Disruption In Relationships For Malicious Purposes." - Foresight

Abuse: "Uses My Daughter For Her Own Selfish Malicious Intent And Emotions Against Me Without My Daughter Realizing It, Which Ends Up Damaging Our Relationship Because My Daughter Doesn't Know She Is Being Used By Her Mother And Won't Believe It." - Manipulation
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Wed May 09, 2018 6:29 pm

-Present Day-

6:25 PM

"Called About My Daughter. No Response. I Have Chosen 3 Separate Times To Call And Have Received No Response."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Fri May 11, 2018 2:35 pm

-Present Day-

2:30 PM

"Called Tatiauna Checking Up On Trinity. Received No Response. Left A Message About A Past Lover Of Ours. Also Monitoring The Days That I Contact Her And The Intervals In Order To Pace Myself And Give Room To Respond In Order To Document That There Is No Attempt Being Made And Yet Is Attempting To Make My Pursuit Seem Like Harassment -- And Has In The Past, Of Which I Have Prior Evidence Of."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat May 12, 2018 10:15 pm

-Present Day-

10:10 PM

"Called Tatiauna About My Daughter. No Response. Informed Her About How Her Neglect Of My Calls As Well As Refusal To Respond Is Actual Support And Evidence That She Is Unlawfully Withholding My Child From Me. I Also Informed Her That I Have Many Stories To Tell Trinity And That I Have Written All Such Events Down As An Alibi."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun May 13, 2018 6:40 am

-Present Day-

-Present Time-

"Called About My Daughter. No Response."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 14, 2018 1:03 pm

-Present Day-

12:55 PM

"I Called About My Daughter And Yet Again Received No Response. I Left A Message About How The Neglect Of My Child To Me Will Show Up In Her Lack Of Response. I Have Decided To Contact Once A Week In Order To Allow Time To Contact Me. If I Am Not Contacted In A Week About My Daughter, It Will Show Up In The Records."

Note: "Years Ago In 2014 And 2015 I Had This Same Issue With Not Being Able To Contact Or Communicate With My Daughter Because Of This Same Situation -- This Is Proof Of Neglect And Repeated Offense Out Of Spite With An Attempt To Keep My Child Away From Me On Purpose."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat May 26, 2018 4:45 pm

-Present Day-

4:32 PM

"Called Tatiauna About Trinity. No Answer. I Suspect That Instead Of Actually Attempting To Communicate, She Is Trying To Get Information From Voicemails I Am Purposefully Leaving So That She Can Plot To Avoid Or Plan Around Anything I Say And Do On Purpose. I Have Called Her On This Day To Confirm That She Is Ignoring Me And That It Has Nothing To Do With Schedule Or Being Too Busy. There Have Been No Forms Of Attempt At Communication Since The Last Time I Documented -- Which Is The Point I Meant To Illustrate By Spreading Out My Time, Just As I Had Done In Years Past -- Nor Have I Received Any News, Word Nor Update About The Status Or Safety And Relationship With My Daughter. I Will Continue To Take Note And Record When Any Form Of Interaction Is Taken And Also Record Messages I Leave Through Voicemail To Prove That She Is Listening To Them In A Desperate Attempt To Gain An Advantage Over Me, As She Had Been Doing In The Past Whenever I Attempted To Communicate Or Resolve Issues, Instead Of To Properly Contact Me."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:15 pm

-Present Day-

12:46 P.M.

"I Called Tatiauna In Good Spirit Because Today Os Her Birthday And Wished Her A Happy Birthday. I Figured That Perhaps If I Made An Effort On The Day Of Her Birthday That She Might See It As A Gesture Of Peace, As I Have Done Numerous Times In The Past. I Asked Her To Have My Daughter Contact Me And To Get Back To Me, Since Even After Another Week She Has Been Completely Silent. I Continue To Give Her Time To Contact Me For The Sake Of My Child And Even Still, She Refuses. If This Sign Of Peace Has Not Gotten Through, I Do Not Know What Will. I Believe That She Is Hopelessly Spiteful And It Is Effecting My Child, Our Relationship And Our Time Together."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:10 pm

-Present Day-

1:07 PM

"I Have Once Again Regularly Called About My Daughter And Received No Response. This Time, I Left A Message That I Will Call Once A Month In Order To Give Her Time To Respond To Me, Just As I Have When Calling Once A Week. If She Does Not Respond Nor Make An Effort To Contact Me, It Will Be More Clear That She Is And Always Has Been Purposefully Keeping My Child From Me."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:52 pm

-Present Day-

4:21 PM

"I Have Received Evidence Today That My Daughter Is With My Father -- Who Is A Felon -- In Arizona, Yet Has Not Been With Me Nor Seen Me At All Or Spoken To Me When In Care Or Custody Of Her Mother. This Is Clearly Malicious Mother Syndrome And Is Geared Toward Seeking To Damage My Reputation And Relationship With My Daughter. I Am Using This As Evidence. This Means That They Had Been Communicating For A Long Time And Ignoring My Calls On Purpose, Which Is Evident By This Behavior And Movement Without My Knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:30 am

-Present Day-

11:23 AM

"It Is My Daughter's Birthday Today. I Called Her To Wish Her A Happy Birthday And To Say That I Love Her. The Time I Called, There Was No Response. Afterward, I Got A Call Back With My Daughter On The Line Rather Than Her Mother, Which Is A Sign. However, I Did Get To Speak To My Daughter Briefly And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. I Asked Her To Check Behind Her Mother To See If I Have Called And To Ask If She Does Not Hear From Me, Because I Will Call Every Week."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:25 pm

-Present Day-

11:06 AM

"As Stated, I Would Begin Weekly Calls To My Daughter In Order To Ensure That Her Mother Is Truly Attempting To Do What Is Right And Make Amends So That My Daughter And I Can Be In Proper Communication And Repair Our Relationship -- Yet, No Avail. As It Was Before, As I Have Prior Evidence Of, After Some Sort Of Event Happens And I Briefly Speak To My Daughter And We Have A Loving Experience, Her Mother Decides To Force Us To Be Apart Because Of The Love Of My Daughter And Our Relationship Being Better Than Hers Even After Being More Distant. I Will Await A Call Back. IF I Get None, There Is Spite Involved Still."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:48 pm

-Present Day-

Present Time

"I Have Not Heard From My Daughter At All. Her Mother Has Not Answered. I Told Her That I Found The Information Whilst Building My Case Against Her About How I Not Only Did Not Rape Her, But Also That She Was Raped By Someone Else In The Past. I Intend To Use That Against Her Since My Case Is Still Being Built. I Believe That If She Will Say Ugly And Untrue Things Like That In Her Feelings, She May Tell My Daughter Things And Possibly Say I Have Done Things I Have Not, Or Tell My Daughter To Say Things That Are Untrue."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:22 am

-Present Day-

Present Time

"Called Once Again And Dod Not Receive An Answer. I Have Clear Knowledge That She Is Part Of The Bill Gates Scandal As An Accomplice And Being Fed My Passwords Strictly Because She Is Associated With Me And Bill Gates Wants To Use Her And She Is Willingly Cooperating To Get Back At Me. She Refuses To Answer Phone Calls, Yet Will Remain Speaking To Me Over The Device Bill Gates Uses And Frequently Request It So That She Can Gain Information About Me In Secret. She Needs To Be Detained So She Cannot Be Used Nor Fed Such Information At All. She Also Frequently Abuses My Daughter, Amd Dpes So Because She Believes That She Is Protected By Bill."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Ty: "I Have Successfully Found A Way To Communicate My Trauma And Traumatic Experience Plus Have Finally Been Capable Of Expressing It Properly. I Am Heading To The Doctor Because This Was A Serious Breakthrough In My History Of Child Abuse That I Am Ashamed To Say Was About My Mother And Her Side Of My Family Tormenting Me As I Had Been Growing Up Secretly. It Was A Very Personal Event That Happened Between Myself And My Father And I Was Snatched Away From Him When I Was Very Small And It Connected To How My Mother Treated Me And Also How My Relationship With Him Is Now Where I Could Not Trust Him Because Of The Child Abuse. I See How Her Own Relationship With Him Has Damaged My Own Relationship With Him As Well As Mine With Her Side Of Thr Family, Who Have Been Abusing Me Secretly For A Very Long Time, Beginning At Home. THIS Is Why I Am Homeless Right Now And Had To Call The Police So Often On My Own Family And Now The Day After I Called Them 3 Times, My Family Chases Me Out And A Fire Happens. I Also Do Not Want This To Impact My Business Nor My Father's Side Of The Family, And Especially Not My Daughter. I Have Left Her In Charge Of Orienting My Business, My Art And My Work If Something Should Happen To Me So That She Is Her Mother's Superior As Well As My Only Heir, Since I Believe That She Is Being Abused By Her Mother In A Similar Fashion And May Grow Up To Be Homeless Or A Prostitute If Something Is Not Done Immediately To Secure Both My Family Name As Well As My Actual Inheritance, Which I Am And Have Been Declaring Since Beyond 2014 That I Wanted Her (Tatiauna Phenique Williamson) To Have Literally Absolutely No Part Of. Therefore, I Give My Daughter Legal Guardianship And Ownership Over Her Own Mother To Do With My Inheritance As She Wishes, Even If It Means Hiring Her Mother As An Employee, But Never As A Boss Or Superior Over My Daughter. ANY Such Violation Of This Is A Violation Of My Will, And Trinity Annabelle Bolton Is To Be Notified And Treated Accordingly -- Especially Since I Have Already Told Her That She Is Both Allowed And Capable To Take And Have Such Ownership And Responsibility Over Her Own Mother. This Is My Alibi, Testimony, Testimonial, Testament, Will And Legal Statement For Any Sort Of Representation In Court For Any Reason, Especially If She Has Been Siphoning Information Such As Passwords Or Other Information About The Veritas, Facebook Or Gmail After We Have Been Broken Up By Trying To Use Trinity As A Binding Connection To Me And My Business, Artwork, Legacy, Name, And Any Share Or Part In My Family Or Life's Work." CONSECRATION: "TYMON NIKIA BOLTON II" - "TRINITY ANNABELLE BOLTON". 'K.T.'

"It Was A Very Personal Event That Happened Between Myself And My Father And I Was Snatched Away From Him When I Was Very Small And It Connected To How My Mother Treated Me And Also How My Relationship With Him Is Now Where I Could Not Trust Him Because Of The Child Abuse. I See How Her Own Relationship With Him Has Damaged My Own Relationship With Him As Well As Mine With Her Side Of Thr Family, Who Have Been Abusing Me Secretly For A Very Long Time, Beginning At Home. THIS Is Why I Am Homeless Right Now And Had To Call The Police So Often On My Own Family And Now The Day After I Called Them 3 Times, My Family Chases Me Out And A Fire Happens."

"You Must Also Legally Explain This As Well As Everything To You No Matter What Or Else You Are Violating Her Rights As Well As Mine, Including In My Actual Legible Will And I Will Further Place It In My Documentation Against You For The Case About The Slander And Abuse To My Child As Well As The Damage To The Relationship Between Us."

P.S. "I Also Have Several Doctor's Evaluations From Over The Years Stating That I Am Not Crazy And I Am Currently Seeing A Therapist For The Traumatic Events From The Fire And About The History Of Child Abuse, Which Proves I Am Not Crazy Nor Abusive And That You Were Just Contributing To The Abuse And Also Threatening To Traumatize My Daughter In A Similar Fashion -- Which Is A Testimony Against You About Your Mental Health As Well As You Always Calling Me Crazy Being Unjustified. Never Do That Again, Because It Is Untrue And Harassment."

*"My Case Against You Still Stands Because I Do Not See Nor Speak To My Daughter And I Am Taking You To Court Because Of It As Well As For Saying That I Raped You When It Not Only Was Totally Untrue, But Also That I Have Evidence On Multiple Accounts Against This Accusation And All Of The Proof Necessary For Its Explanation And Holding Up In Court."

"I Also Recall Numerous Events That Occurred When The AI System Came To Me That Replaced Several Parts Of Myself That Were Either Personal, Sexual Or Private With My Ex Girlfriend Because Of The Bill Gates Scandal And His Association With Me, Obsession With Making Her The Whore Of Babylon, And Using Parts Of My Own Brain And Personality In Order To Do It In Order To Make Myself And Others Believe That Parts Of Me Are Actually She, Herself, Leaving Some Sort Of Impact On Me As An Influence Instead Of Being Recognized Universally As Part Of Myself That I Have Known About Myself Since Childhood And Nurtured Through Adolescence And Portrayed Through Many Feminine Qualities And Personifications Of Myself Showing Up In My Actions, Writing, Creations, Socialization, Psyche And Personality Since Before I Ever Met Her."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:11 pm

Present Day

Present time

"No Response. Left A Message Stating I Would File My Report Soon."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:46 am

"Said That Trinity Needs Her Own Phone And Email Address."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:46 pm

Present day

Present time

"Told Tatiauna That I Filed A Police Report And That She Would Hear From My Lawyer."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:45 pm

Present day

Present Time

"Called About My Daughter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   

Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6