The newest registered user is Shinkaerei

Our users have posted a total of 14223 messages in 2383 subjects

Share | 

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Date
Time
Evidence
Notes
Description
Reference
History
Context
Personal (Memory/Reference)
Text/Phone/Email
Verbal Communication
Relationship
Parenthood
Family
Friends
Witnesses

Purpose: Judgment, Future, Daughter, Self, Evidence, Proof, Record, Reference, Eternity, Memento, Notes

Description: "Comprehensive Compendium Of All Crimes, Evidence, Reference And Notes Taken Against Tatiauna P. Williamson Over The Course Of 2010 To 2017+ And Each Of The Recorded Transgressions."

Note: "Some Notes Are Missing Because I Did Not Start Documenting Due To An Attempt To Have Trust And Faith And Love In A Relationship That I Was Unaware Of Only Had Personal Interest At Heart."

Relationship Notes: "Did Not Care About Me And Only Sought Things For The Self At All Times. Constant Liar. Habitual And Fearful Liar. Quick To Flee And Blame Others Without Taking Responsibility For Actions, Though Is Always Demanding Others Take Responsibility AFTER She Has CAUSED Something Detrimental, Pretending As If She Were Not The Cause Of The Detriment. Known To Be Consciously Abusive On Purpose With Premeditated Intent And Consistency." - Abusive (Unfaithful)

Virtue: "Will Show Daughter In The Future, Which Is Why Notation Is Important. Mother Is A Known Liar Specifically To Keep Herself Out Of Trouble And Will Pervert The Truth To Poison The Mind Of My Daughter, As She Already Has And Has Been Known To Do." - Foresight

Abuse: "Uses My Daughter For Her Own Selfish Emotions Against Me Without My Daughter Realizing It, Which Ends Up Damaging Our Relationship Because My Daughter Doesn't Know She Is Being Used By Her Mother And Won't Believe It." - Manipulation
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:16 am

Email: Tell Others

Started By: 'Tymon Bolton II'

Date: 10/21/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Perpetuity: "When I Have Formulated A Thought In My Head As A Conclusion Based On Not Having All The Information But Needing To Come To A Resolution Even Without It In Order To Finish The Engagement . I Will Eventually Act On What I Have Made Myself Believe To Be True, And There Is A Time Where I Cannot Be Convinced It Is Untrue EXCEPT WITH The Information That Is Missing That Would Clarify For Me If My Thoughts Are True Or Not. It Is Nothing But The Extension Of Something That Is Covering Something Else, Like An Article Of Clothing Made By Mechanism Or With Intricate Patterns." - Information (Fabrication)

Belief: "Whatever I Believe Is True, Just As Anyone, I Will Act On It, Even If I Have Convinced Myself Something Or Someone Else Has Convinced Me. That Is Why The Information And It Being Proper Is So Important. Withholding It Purposefully And With Intent As Well As Malice Because Of Spite Or Corrupting The Information In Some Way Will Serve As A Cause To This Effect, And I Will Make My Own Belief Based On What I Have, As Any Person Would Naturally, Even If It Is Potentially Untrue. This Is Why It Is That Much More Important For Both Parties To Come Together As Swiftly As Possible And Resolve The Issue." - Reality (Delusion)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:21 am

Email: Understanding

Date: 10/27/15

Spoiler:

Cleanse: "When I Am Able To Purge Myself Of My Wrath Through My Natural Ventilation System, Which Is Visible In The Patterns Of My Decline In Aggression Over The Days, Even If The Issue Is Unresolved, I Will Still Seek Out Peace Simply Because I Am Peaceful And Have Been Made Clean. However, Those Who Are Tainted Would Taint Me Again Later On And Repeat The Process Of Me Becoming Angry And Eventually Returning To This Point Of Attempting To Wipe The Slate Clean And Make Peace." - Self (Control)

Personal: "I Know Myself Better Than Anyone, So I Know What I Do And How I Function To A Point That Justifies Everything I Speak About Myself As It Is Said/Done." - Self (Awareness)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:24 am

Email: Business

Date: 10/29/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Critical Note: "Known To Be Materialistic And Hungry For Money. Something I Have Evidence Of Via Text Messaging As Well As Motions Toward Only Materialistic Or Monetary Values And Never Anything Of Any Substance. I Do Not Desire For My Daughter To Take After This, Because I Have Seen What IT Turns Women Into. Therefore, Money Is Not Something I Care To Ever Speak To Her About, Nor Business Matters Beyond What I Allow." - Hoe (Tool)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:35 am

Email: (no subject)

Started By: 'Tatiauna Williamson'

Date: 10/30/15

Tatiauna: -Sent A Picture Of Daughter With No Words Nor Captions-

POINT: "Not Making Any Effort To Communicate Verbally After What Was Said And Sending A Picture Only Is A Sign Of Spitefulness And Carelessness Shown In The Lack Of A Subject, Revealing There Was No Point Beyond Spitefulness, And The Fact That My Child Does Not Look Pleased In The Picture -- Like She Were Forced To Take It In Order For Her Mother To Show It To Me Out Of Spite, But Not Arrange Nor Communicate Anything About Actually Coordinating Anything. This Is Also Behavior That Seeps Into The Child's Development Simply By Being Used For This Type Of Manipulation Against The Father, Which I Also Referenced Her Mother Does Earlier In Order To Get To Me Out Of Spite." - Tatiauna (Grudge)

PINPOINT: "The Fact That The Entire Thing Was Premeditated With Intent To Harm Means That It Was Done Completely Out Of Spiteful Emotions Within Her About Me Which She Did Not Exclude Our Daughter From, But Instead Drew Her Into As A Means Of Harming Me, Which Is A Sign Of Not Only A Damaged Person, But Also One That Has No Care For Others, Including Children." - Vanity (Malice)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

11/1/15

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

-No Response-

Tymon:
Spoiler:

GRUDGE: "The Fact That She Came Up With It And Did It Only For It To Backfire And Also Still Reveal All The Malicious Intent Still Means That She Needs Mental Help, Because She Will Attempt Something Worse With The Same Logic Simply Out Of Malicious Spite, Having Learned Nothing, Which She Did For The Remainder Of The 2 Years After, With Evidence To Prove It Further." - Trauma (Mental)

Attachment: "Notice: The Only Email That Was Sent By Her As Her Effort Was A Captionless Wordless Picture With No Subject And No Clear Information Nor Communication At All, And Nothing Else Was Given After That, Nor Was Anything Discussed, Even After What Was Supposed To Be 'Reaching Out.' As Many Opportunities As There Were To Reach Out In Better Ways For Numerous Other Periods Of TIme, The One Time She Reaches Out, It's Only Out Of Spite And Emotional Instability." - Waste (Opportunity)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:44 am

Email: Your Problem

Date: 11/5/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Reasoning: "After Having Some Time To Really Reflect On Her Mental State And Emotional Spite Toward Me, I Was Very Concerned And Wrote To Her Directly About Why What She Did Was Completely Foul And Disgusting Before The Learning Eyes Of Our Child As Well As Simply As A Decent Person Who Is Supposed To Be Searching For Resolution And Not Doing Things To Damage Things Further, Which She Clearly Attempted Quite On Purpose." - Reflection (Judgment)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:57 am

Email: For You

Date: 11/22/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Reference: "When Tatiauna And I Were First Dating, She Spoke To Me About 'Game Theory' And That She Enjoyed It. Knowing This And Remembering It, As Well As Realizing That She Was Playing A Game I Not Only Didn't Know About But Also Didn't Care About, I Decided In My Own Judgment That She Should Not Be Doing That And Going Against Me Attempting To Win Something Playing A Game When There Were Serious Things To Deal With. My Form Of Not Playing Games And Seeking A Stable Middle Ground Was Providing The Solution To The Gridlock She Got Herself Into In All Her Attempts To Trap Or Harm Me." - Evidence (Intent)

Record: "Tatiauna Had Always Been Against Me Any Time She Either Did Not Get Her Way Or I Was Not Giving Her Attention Or Getting More Attention Than Her. She Would Turn Against Me In Secret, Do Something Destructive Behind My Back, Then Not Tell Me About It And Continue Doing Things Against Me To Harm The Relationship Without My Knowing. The Times I Did Know That This Is What She Was Doing, I Was Patient With Her Until A Point Where It Couldn't Be Tolerated Anymore, Which Provoked My Severe Anger." - History (Reference)

Note: "After I Resolved The Issue By Beating Her At Her Own Game And Released Her From Her Own Undoing MYSELF With MY OWN Judgment, She Immediately Ran Off With The Information And Stirred Conflict In The Community Through Interaction With My Family, Seeking To Gain An Advantage Over Me Through Them, Yet Using The Information I Gave In Order To Bestow Peace To Prolong A War That Was Started By Her And Prolonged By Her. The One-Sidedness Of Her Vision Created A One-Man War Against Me With The Intent Being For Me To Also Feel Just As Upset To Go To War With Her, Even If I Did Not Care To Do So Nor Did I Believe That Was The Best Measure. This Proved To Me That We Could Not Establish Peace, Because She Would Only Take What I Gave And Use It Against Me Because She Was So Spiteful Of Me. " - Judgment (Condemnation)

Notice: "The Reason Why She Didn't Accept It But Stole The Information To Use Against Me Is Just Because She Didn't Do It, Herself, And Her Feelings Of Hatred Grew Because I Not Only Resolved It, But Also Gave Her Useful Information That She Couldn't Comprehend Until I Explained It So She Could Utilize It For Making Peace Between Us -- Which Was Not Done. I Immediately Lost Faith And Trust That She Was Both Intelligent And Rational And Considered It Severe Mental And Emotional Damage." - Plague (Mentality)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 7:41 am

Email: Moving

Date: 11/27/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: *Still Talking About The Baby. - Neutralization

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

11/28/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

IMPORTANT: "Good Interaction Is Just As Helpful And Useful As Negative Interaction. It Shows The Leading Into Negativity, What Causes It And What Disturbed The Peace, As Well As Marks Notable Attempts To Maintain It." - Trail (Evidence)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 8:01 am

Email: Saturday

Date: 11/30/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

12/1/15

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "My Concern For My Child, Which Many Have Blasphemed And Slandered My Name About, Was Hidden From The People Who Tatiauna Got Involved And None Of My Merits Were Shown As Opposed To Literally Everything That Upset Her After She Provoked It, Which Will Be Shown Further Throughout The Emails And How She Has Been The Antagonist When I Seek Out The Well-Being Of My Daughter. She Has Slandered My Name With Lies And Told Others That The Truths I Have Spoken Were Lies, Which Is Why I Use The Written Sequential Chronological Evidence From Every Form Of Email Interaction (Which Was Her Insistence, By The Way) As Evidence Against Her And Viable Means Of Proof That She Has Been Instigating, Antagonizing, Provoking And Purposefully Incurring My Anger Only To Play The Victim And To Continue To Justify Keeping My Child Away From Me With Premeditated Intent And With Malicious Purpose." - Conscious (Evidence)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

12/2/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

12/3/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

IMPORTANT: "Because Of Her Personal Feelings Against Me And Feigned Ignorance To Her Own Antagonism, Tatiauna Made Many Errors In Judgment Based On Her Anger That Ended Up Only Looking Like She Was Actually Working Against Me On Purpose For Her Own Spiteful Feelings Rather Than Actually Making Any Attempts To Work Things Out To The Fullness Of Efficiency, Despite Taking The Greatest Deal Of Effort To Cut Me Off From Communication With Her During The Times I Asked For My Baby. This Was Only So That In The Future She Could Slander Me Using The Baby, Because She Often Uses The Baby Against Me Because She Knows Nothing Else Will Effect Me. Therefore, She Has Issues With Taking Out Her Own Anger On Other People In Passive-Aggressive Ways, Which Promotes And Provokes Antagonistic Behavior By Her Own." - Adversary (Intent)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Effort." - Communication (Resolution)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

URGENT: "Despite What Is Said, All Of What Was Done To Provoke Anger Is Conveniently Left Out, And Only A One-Sided Feeling And Thought Is Expressed Without Realizing It Is From A One-Sided Approach. This Is Proof That There Was Only Focus On Her Own Thoughts And Feelings Without Taking Into Account What She And Others Had Done To Me, Or Even To Condone It, Yet TO Play Victim As If They Were Subject To My Torment When I Am The One With The Withheld Child From Me. They Do Not Understand Their Own Wrongdoings, But Expect Others To Compensate For When They Are Wrong. This Imbalance Has Been The Same Ever Since I Knew Tatiauna; She Does Not See Her Own Flaws And Those Of The Ones She Cares About, But Instead Decides To Nurture Them And Turn Against Anyone Who Speaks Against Flaws Of Others And Act As If They Do Not Exist. She First Did This With Herself, Then Her Family, And Has Recurred In This Pattern For Years, Despite ALL Of Them Having Destructive Behavior, Etiquette And Feelings. She Has Also Repeated Herself Many Times About Things I Always Resolve, Yet She Ignores Because She DESIRES To Prolong Conflict By Purposefully Not Resolving Anything And Withholding The Baby As An Excuse To Not Resolve Anything, Like A Child." - Evidence (Recurrence)

12/5/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Proof: "Despite Her Constantly Repeating Old Information And Never Saying Anything New Nor Being Satisfied With Resolve And Having No Effort Made To Resolve Anything, I Sit And I Am Patient With Her Slowness Of Progression And Hindrance To Myself With Her Mental And Emotional Afflictions. This IS Evidence That I Have Tried To Be More Patient And Openly Communicative To Her And To Also Be As Rational As Possible, Only For That To Be Ignored, Neglected, Rejected And Provoked Into Wrath With Purposeful Intent, As You Will See In Further Messages." - Provocation (Adversary)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Reference: "This Email Is Important Because I Also Repeat Myself About Many Things Because She Ignores What I Say To Repeat Herself. Nothing Ever Got Resolved Because She Chose Not To Resolve The Issue When She Definitely Could, Based On Spiteful Emotional Pain That Was Completely Irrelevant."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 8:16 am

Email: Christmas Eve

Date: 12/15/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Extra Note: "Often Uses Her Boyfriend As An Attempt To Irritate Me On Purpose, Usually Through Minor Mentions And Insistence Of Only Dealing With My Child Through Him, Instead Of Through Her, Which IS Also A Defective Mental Judgment Based On Emotional Spitefulness And Pain. The Same Way She Manipulates Another Person To Get Her Way And Not Tell Them Is How She Had Always Been, Especially In The Relationship, Which Is A Sign Of Abuse. This Is Important For The Future, When She Begins To Do This More Frequently With Purpose And Intent Clear In Her Actions By What She Says, When She Says It And Why It Is Said." - Manipulation (Partner)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

12/16/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "By Dealing With Tatiauna And Listening To What She Wanted, Everyone Became Inconvenienced Because Of Her Not Wanting To Deal With Me And Communicate With Me Directly, Which Stirred Up Conflict In The Community Among Other People. The Families Were Already Destroyed By Her Because Of Her Selfishness, And She Did Not Care That She Wrecked A Home On Purpose Twice Because She Was Upset With Her Partner. Instead Of Attempting To Make Greater Effort To Make Other People's Lives Easier, For Her Own Selfish Feelings Of Spite, She Continued To Prolong Inconvenience And Making Things Inconvenient Only So That She Could Deal With Me As Minimally As Possible -- Which Is A Selfish Thought And Emotion, Because The Child Should Come First In Terms Of Her Efficiency, Not Her Emotions Nor Thoughts About Me. This Note Is Useful For Future Emails, Which Show The Full Decline Of Her Thoughts, Actions And Feelings Based On Her Lack Of Communication And Decision To Make Things Difficult On Purpose." - Inconvenience (Recurrence)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

12/18/15

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Effort: "Because I Am The One Everyone Claims Does Not Put In Effort, This Is Evidence That I Put In Way More Effort Than Tatiauna, In Conjunction With The Rest Of The Notes That Are Stacked As Evidence Against Her And Also In My Own Favor." - Evidence (Support)

12/19/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

12/20/15

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

12/22/15

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Reference: "Often, Tatiauna Will Leave Out Or Not Organize Information Properly Which Leads To Miscommunication, Lack Of Communication, Mixed Messages, Unclear Messages Or Just General Disconnection That Disallows Contact And Communication. Sometimes This Is Intentional, And This Is Clear In The Times That It Is Done, Which Is Why I Make Note Of It For The Future, When I Reveal Where It Is Done Again In A Manner Of Intent And Not By Accident." - Communication (Neglect)

12/24/15

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Time: "Tatiauna Is Known To Waste Time On Purpose To Provoke Anger And Also To Buy Herself Time To Get Her Own Agenda Accomplished, Even If It Is For Antagonism Alone. Note The Time Stamps And How Long It Takes Her To Respond, As Well As Her Responses And Lack Of Information In The Responses Over The Extended Period Of Time. This Is A Method She Has Used Repeatedly And It Shows Up In Her Messages Strictly By The Timing Alone, Which Is Why I Include Timestamps, Dates And Times So That It Is Clear When She Is Purposefully Wasting Time And Purposefully Not Communicating Effectively In Order To Waste More Time, Knowing She Could Easily Not Waste Time Nor Communicate Ineffectively." - Waste (Intentional)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 8:38 am

Email: The Coat

Started By: 'Tatiauna Williamson'

Date: 12/26/15

IMPORTANT: "Tatiauna Will Swiftly Reach Out When It Comes To Material Possessions (Inclusive TO Money), But When It Comes To Important Information Or Actual People, She Wastes Time And Disregards Those Things Over Physical Material Possessions. This Is Important For The Future To Show What She Actually Puts Priority On Instead Of The Communication And Making Peace. Her Priority Is Not Trying To Get The Child To Me." - Priority (Evidence)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

IMPORTANT: "Despite Popular Belief About My Anger, My Ability To Agree And Remain Cordial As Well As Patient Is Clear With My Interaction Over The Last Several Weeks, Given The Record. There Was No Wrath Nor Instigation On My End For An Extended Period Of Time, And Patience From Me As Well As Docile Behavior Was Given Throughout The Entire Time, Which Negates All That Is Stated About Me Having A Temperamental Issue That Is Only My Own. Otherwise, I Would Be Enraged More Often Over The Course Of The Several Weeks We Were In Communication." - Evidence (Provocation)

1/1/16

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Note: "When We Are On Good Terms, I Can Tell When Tatiauna Reaches Out To Me For Good Reasons In Order To Help Build Things To A Point Of Calmness Between Us Through The Baby. However, Likewise, As A Future Reference, Because The Intent Is To Use The Baby As A Means Of Control, Whenever She Feels Upset, She Uses The Baby In The Same Exact Fashion Negatively As She Would Positively, Which Shows That She Manipulates The Baby And Other People Through The Baby Because It Is A Source Of Power And Control. This Important Evidence Shows Up Later On Down The Line, When She Abuses Her Control Over The Baby's Schedule And Who Sees Her And Why. The Abusive Behavior Concerns Me, And When It Recurs In The Emails In The Future, This Message Bears More Weight Than When Applied Here. This Is Only To Note When She Uses The Baby As Means Of Control; Be It Positive Or Negative, The Fact Is That It Is Done With Intent." - Evidence (Child)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Extra: "Still Talking About The Child's Well-Being As Opposed To Negative Behavior. Also Note That She Hasn't Ever Gotten The Coat, Yet Started The Email About It And Not Initially About The Child. The Fact That The Email Was Not Initially About The Child Is Also Evidence That She Doesn't Make As Much Effort As I Do. The Realization Of This Incurred The Next Email In The Same Thread About The Child's Visitation. This Is Important Evidence For The Future, Because This Is Recurring In Later Emails." - Evidence (Righteousness)

1/2/16

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Recap: "Though The Intentions Of Tatiauna Appear To Be Good, They Are Calculated Specifically To Appear That Way For The Sake Of Other People, And Not Actually Because That Is What She Desires To Be. In Order To Keep Her Own Name From Being Blamed As The One Doing Things That Are Antagonizing, She Will Go Do What Is Good Before Their Eyes To Gain Favor And Credit So That She Feels Justified By Others To Do What Is Wrong To Me. Then, She Uses What She Has Done That Is Good As Leverage Without Regarding What Bad Things She Has Done So That She Can Use It Against Others And Also Find The People She Was 'Good' To In The Light To Come Vouch For Her Without Knowing Why She Did It Nor That It Had An Ulterior Motive, Of Which Shows Up Later Down The Line When Her Plans To 'Be Nice For The Camera' Fall Apart With Her Emotional Spite And Grudge." - Evidence (Ulterior)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 8:48 am

Email: Hey

Date: 1/22/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Dream: "In Tatiauna's Family, The Elders Have Issues That End Up Damaging The Lives Of The Children, Or Effecting Them In A Way That Creates Bad Habits, Inconveniences Or General Chaos That Is Done Specifically For Their Own Vanity. Knowing This, I Am Aware That Some Influences From Tatiauna's Behavior Comes From Her Family, As I Have Spent Much Time With Them And Seen How They Treat Both She And Myself, As Well As My Child. They Have Their Own Affliction That Adds To Her Affliction, Which Also Incurs Her To Lash Out In Her Stress From Them. Though I Warned Her About This And Allowing That Influence, She Loves Her Family And Ignores Their Sins, Which Is Why When I Spoke Out Against Them, She Defended Their Sins And Turned Against Me For Speaking Up About The Wrong Her Family Had Done To Me, Her And My Child." - Evidence (Family)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

1/23/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Personal: "In An Attempt To Be On Better Terms, As Well As To Settle The Air And Become More Open And Receptive To Communication, I Often Think Of Nice Things To Say In Order To Build A Better Relationship In Order To Keep Relations Well And Good Without Restricting Anyone. I Like To Be Nice And Express When I Am, So I Give Compliments And Think Up As Many Helpful Or Good Things As Possible." - Peace (Natural)

1/24/16

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

1/25/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Reference: "This Interaction Was Good, And Came From A Time Period Of Relatively Good And Stable Interaction. I Noticed This And Also Realized That It Was Going Well, Which Is Why I Was Pleasant And Able To Continue To Perpetuate The Goodness Of Our More Effective Communication. Things Were Well At This Time, However This Is Also Important To Show Exactly Where The Point Of Decline Was When We Were Both Doing Well To Do What Was Good For Each Other And Our Child." - Period (Evidence)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 9:02 am

Email: Happy Valentine's Day

Date: 2/14/16

IMPORTANT: "Notice The Date And Time. Because Tatiauna Had Restricted ALL Forms Of Communication With Her To Emails, Whenever She Does Not Respond Or Does Not Reach Out, It Shows Up In The Times Of Response Or Lack Thereof. The Gaps In Time Are Evidence Of Her Own Neglect, And None Of Her Attempts Are Equivalent To Mine As Opposed To How Much Time Is Wasted Or Taken As An Expense, Which Is A Sign Of Wasteful Behavior And Purposeful Intention To Keep The Child Away, Despite Cordial Relationship. The Ulterior Motives Show Up In Her Absence, Which She Blames And Misconstrues As My Own Absence For The Sake Of Her Own Vain Image." - Documentation (Timestamp)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

2/16/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

IMPORTANT: "My Nana's Terminal Condition Plays A Part In This, As Well, For Future Reference. This Is Important Because This Is The Point Where That Began And How It Also Had An Adverse Effect On The Situation. Because I Was Doing The Lord's Work And Knew He Sent Me To Deal With My Ill Grandmother, I Was Aware That There Were Things That Needed To Be Done On His Behalf To Secure The Family. This Shows Up At Many Other Points Where My Nana's Own Condition Becomes Another Hindrance To Me In Seeing My Daughter, But A Responsibility In Order To Take Care Of My Family, As Well." - Affliction (Attachment)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Note: "See How Often I Reach Out As Opposed To How Much I Am Offered In Return. This Will Be Useful For Future Reference To Correctly Illustrate The Imbalance In The Fullness Of The Scale Of How Long This Has Gone On, Since The Imbalance Can Only Be Seen With The Fullness Of The Evidence Over The Course Of The Entirety Of The Interactions In Order To Be Measured Accurately And Judged Properly." - Imbalance (Abuse)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 9:27 am

Email: Concenring 'Trinity' And 'MY Family'

Date: 7/6/16

Time: "See How The Next Time We Spoke Was Because I Reached Out And Several Months Later? Tatiauna Had Not Contacted Me That Entire Time, Nor Did She Receive Contact From Me Because She Cut It Off Randomly. However, What She Did In The Background Was Try To Worm Her Way Into My Father's Side OF The Family To Turn Them Against Me Instead Of Talking To Me Directly. They Came And Informed Me By Calling Me And My Talking To Them, Telling Me They Dealt With Her A Lot, When She Made Literally No Effort Over The Period Of The 5 Months Of Silence To Deal With Me At All. This Was Because She Knew Things Were Going Too Well For Us And Therefore She Would Have No More Ammunition To Use To Antagonize Me. Therefore, She Stopped In Order To Irritate Me, Communicated With THem And Caused Another Problem On Purpose Without Saying Anything And Doing All Of It Behind The Scenes To Purposefully Leave Me Out ANd Make Me Look Bad In Front Of MY Family For Literally NO REASON AT ALL, Which Is A Sign Of Spite And Mental Defectiveness. Instead Of Continue On A Path Of Goodness And Peace, She Would Revert To A Means Of Antagonism Indirectly Because She Was Not Satisfied With How At Peace We Were. That Means She Harbored Deeper Malignant Feelings Toward Me That She Took Out With Premeditated Malicious Intent. When I Found Out, I Was Upset Which Was Her Intention, Which Is Why My Being Upset Is COMPLETELY VIABLE EVIDENCE To Use Against Her, Inclusive To The Time Stamp And My Reactions Thereafter." - Discord (Community)

"The Lord Hateth One That Stirs Up Discord In The Community." - Gluttony (Sin)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Reference: "Does Not Acknowledge Her Own Sins Nor Her Family's, Yet Is Ready To Justify Their Victimization Because The Entire Family Relies On Being Victimized To Take Advantage Of Others, And Get In Their Feelings So That They Can Be Justified To Do What Is Evil In The Sight OF God And Claim His Name For Their Own Vanity, Which Is Another Practice Detestable I Do Not Want My Daughter To Pick Up On By Being Around Them For Too Long. Before I Was Angry, There Was Someone To Make ME Angry, And Therefore That Is Their Responsibility Because A Person Who Is Provocative Is Responsible For All Provocation They Incur And The Results Thereafter For Having Beckoned It And Asked For It With Provocation Alone." - Neglect (Responsibility)

Note: "Only Cares About Material Possessions And Takes No Regard For Presence, Emotions, Thoughts Or Feelings. A Sign Of A Materialistic Person Who Only Understand Material Possessions And Acquisition Of Material Possessions, Which Is A Sign Of A Possession And Attachment To Material Possessions. This Is A Form Of Blindness In The Bible." - Possession (Hoe)

Extra: "She Waited That Long On Purpose So That I'd Be Upset In Order For Her To Tell My Family Without Telling Them She Hadn't Contacted Me Before Going To Them For 5 Months And Keeping MY Daughter From Me For Those 5 Months. She Also Often Tells Them 'He Doesn't See The Baby' Without Telling Them 'I'm Not Communicating With Him And He Has No Way To Communicate With Me Because I Made That So.' Therefore, That Is A Sign She Is Manipulative And Abusive Of Whatever Control Or Power She Has Over Any Situation Or People, As It Is Evident From Time Stamps And Personal Witnesses In My Family And The Course Of The Years. She Lives Her Life Manipulating And Using People And Then Leaving Them Behind When She Gets What She Wants Out Of Them, Which Is A Sign Of Vanity And Conceitedness, As Well As Abuse And Envy." - Evidence (Plot)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Tatiauna Has Always Been A Wasteful Person With Everything That Isn't Something She Directly Cares About -- Time, Food, Money, People, Experience, Life And Even Her Own Things, And Especially Other People's Things. She Is Reckless And Destructive And Often I Had To Clean Up All The Messes Of Our Relationship, Most Of Which Were Her Doing And Me Just Sitting Through Patiently Until My Anger Exploded From Her Constant Incessantly Destructive And Wasteful Behavior." - Waste (Reference)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Abuse: "For The Entire Time Since Before Trinity's Birth, Tatiauna And Her Family Were Abusive People In Subtle, But Damaging Ways. Her Mother, For One, Is More Manipulative Than Tatiauna And Also Explicitly Dislikes Me. She Uses Her Power Over Tatiauna To Anger Taitauna Because Of Me And Because Of Trinity, Which Irritates Tatiauna To Come Irritate Me. Her Mother Is A Large Part Of Tatiauna's Own Suffering, For Her Mother Was Abusive To Her And Manipulative To Her On Many Occasions, Which Is Probably Why Tatiauna Naturally Does That To Trinity. Tatiauna's Mother Treated Me Poorly And Gave Me A Terrible Attitude And Also Frequently Asserted Authority Over My Child Without Considering My Own Authority Over My Child." - Hereditary

Child Abuse: "Trinity Tells Everything She Experiences And Remembers These Experiences. She Tells Me In Private, Because She Knows That Everyone Else Around Her Will Deter Her For Speaking Up About Her Treatment. She Has Told Me Many Things That I Am Displeased With When She Does And Have Seen The Effects On Her. She Tells Me In Secret, So She Does Not Speak Up To Others, However Knowing She Remembers, I Leave Down The Information For Her In The Future So She'll Remember What Was Going On When Those Things She Told Me They Did To Her Were Going On." - Evidence (Testimony)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "The Entire Family Is Materialistic And Possessive. All They See And Act On Are Materials And Appearances. This Means That When I Start To Come Up, After All The Terrible Treatment, They Will Play Victim In Order To Claim Possessions And Finances. However, Because I Have Documented All The Evidence Against Them That Proves They Are A Family Of Gold-Diggers, It Can Be Used In The Future Against Them And To Discipline My Daughter If She Falls Into Their Whorish Practices Of Manipulation And Superficial Materialistic Behavior, Which Is A Sign Of Being A Hoe; Which Is A Material Possession Made To Be Used By People To Reap More Material Possessions." - Lifestyle (Degeneration)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "My Daughter Is Very Intelligent; More Intelligent Than Her Mother And Her Family As Well As Some People In Mine. Because Of This, I Noticed And Informed Them, But They Continued To Treat Trinity Below Her Mental Capacity, Which She Takes Advantage Of, Which Is Bad For Her Because She Has The Opportunity To Take Advantage Of Ignorant People Who Cannot Tell Her It Is Wrong To Do That Because They Also Do That To People Who Are Unsuspecting. Therefore, In Her Intelligence, She Manipulates Them Like They Do To Her, And She Tells Me Important Things That She Tells No One Else On Any Side Of The Family Because She Knows I Recognize Her Intelligence. However, I Also Notice Bad Habits Forming From This, Not Having Me Around To Tell Her Not To Do That Because I Am Intelligent Enough To Be The One To Discipline Her About It. This Is Also A Reason Why She Is Kept From Me -- So That She Will Not Speak Up About Her Treatment And I Will Not Correct The Bad Behavior She Learns Away From Me With Her Mother, Which Her Mother Doesn't Want To Correct About Herself, And Therefore Doesn't Want My Daughter To Learn About Fixing So That She Doesn't Have To." - Relationship (Independent)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: *Severe Childbearing For Leaving Father Of Child. - Eve (Curse)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Reference: "Women Turning Daughters Into Ugly Whores To Get Their Way Is Disgusting Before The Eyes Of A Father." - Fatherless (Women)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Checkpoint: "Check." - Evidence (Email)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Reference: "My Own Family Is Also Plagued With That Materialistic Greedy Money-Hungry Curse That I Don't Want My Daughter To Be Influenced By Because They Love The Sin And Can Only Teach Her How To Sin Because Of Their Love Of Money And Materialistic Things, Which Makes My Own Daughter Ugly In My Eyes Due To My Own Practicing Of God's Will And Way And Not Human Will And Way." - Affliction (Group)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "When Someone Has Sinned Near My Child, She Absorbs It And Immediately Replicates It And Projects It Out Of Her, Like Any Child When They See Something They Shouldn't And Want To Continue To Do It. Therefore, With Little Exposure To Me, I See When My Daughter Picks Up The Filthy Sins Of Others And She Portrays Them, And I Can Tell Where She Gets Them From And Whom By Association Alone." - Learning (Exposure)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Update: "My Aunt Is Also One Of Them And Is Not Suitable To Be Trusted. She, Like The Others, Is Corrupted By The Influence Of Tatiauna As Well As The Evils Of Greed And Blind To It Because Of The Possession Of The Baby. My Father's Side Of The Family Is Possessed By Children Because They Care About Children To A Point Where It Becomes An Obsessive Possession, And They Seek To Possess Children For Their Own Satisfaction To Nurture Their Injured Hearts From When I Was Taken From Them As A Child, Which Has Damaged Them To A Point Where They Are Vulnerable And Weak To Other People Who Will Give Them What They Want In Terms Of Children." - Weakness (Affliction)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "The Manners Of Tatiauna's Family Are Reliant On Using And Manipulating Others; To Take What Isn't Theirs And Strike The One They Stole It From, As Degenerates. They Have Lived Like This For So Long, They Feel Like That's What Life Is, And Cannot Comprehend That It Is Lowly Behavior That Is Something The Child Can Pick Up And Believe Is Okay, As I Have Seen She Has. Trinity Attempted To Snatch Money From Me, Which Is A Concern About Her Growth Into A Whore, Of Which I Will Let Her Know Of As She Grows Up To Discipline Her About The Ugliness Of The Women Of Our Families." - History (Etiquette)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "My Daughter Knows What She Wants And Everyone Gives It TO Her Because She Is Nice And Sweet, But It Teaches Her Bad Manners Inversely By Letting Her Think Sucking Up And Manipulating People Gets Her Rewards, And It Hurts Her Feelings When It Doesn't Work Because She's Been Made Weak To IT Already, Believing That Is What Is Supposed To Happen. She Will Grow Up As A Lowly Person That Her Father Will Not Want To Look AT, And This Message Is For Her If That Should Occur. She Will Not See Her Father's Face, For It Will Shame Me To Look At Her And Know She Came From Me With That Behavior, Of Which Is Also Why I Am Leaving These Messages -- Just In Case The Influences Of Sin And Degenerate Behavior Overcome Her." - Memento (Damnation)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Because This Is Who She Is And Her Family Are As People, They Do Not Consider These Things That Get Implanted In My Daughter Sinful, Because It Is Their Nature. Yet, If It Is Still Sinful, Despite IT Being Part Of Who You Are, It Does Not Change That Fact Nor Make It Good. It Makes It Worse For The Person Who Is Supporting, Harboring, Loving, Accepting, Nurturing And Condoning The Sin In Themselves And All Around Them In Other People Just To Avoid Confrontation, Conflict, Judgment Or Direct Interaction To Resolve Said Issues. Those Who Live With Flaws Are Mentally And Emotionally Defective And Should Not Be Allowed To Influence Others Because They Live Complacently With Damaging Detriment."

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Update: "They Have Already Started This Process After Seeing Me Start To Succeed, Which Means They Are Plotting To Do The Same Thing I Hate To See My Daughter Do, Which Will Make Them Ugly And Disgusting Before Me. As I Wait For Them, I Gather As Much Evidence As Possible To Hold In Their Ugly Faces To Prevent Them From Coming Near With The Unholiness Of Their Thoughts And Intention For Unjust Gain, Like A Lowly Degenerate. The Unjust Gain Is Something Intolerable, And I Will Have Them Convicted In The Fullest Measure For It." - Reference (Evidence)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Insert: "One Of The 'Future Reference' Notes From Further Back In My Notes." - Recurrence (Evidence)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Tatiauna And Her Whole Family Have A History Of Home-wrecking. That Is What They Do When Things Do Not Go Their Way And They Are Too Emotionally Upset And Mentally Unstable To Sit Around And Deal With Their Own Mess And Suffer The Consequences For What They Have Done To Themselves, Their Partners, Their Children And Their Families. So They Destroy The Families To Prevent Being Blamed And Also To Get Rid Of People Who Would Try To Stop Them From Unjust Gain Or Their Own Personal Motives, Which Are Usually Geared Toward Self-Interest And Vanity." - Record (Homewrecking)

... I Don't Want To Have To Look At My Daughter And See Nothing But A Mistake Every Time. I Love Her, Of Course, But When I See What She Does To Others Because Of Her Treatment, To Both Your Family And Mine Alike, That Actually Makes Me Wish She Weren't. Like, That She Didn't Or Couldn't Come From Me, Because I Wouldn't Want Her To Be Doing That And Would Be Teaching Her Better If I Actually Were Able To. So This Is Why It Is Important For You To Be Doing That With Your Family, And I To Be Doing That With Mine.

Tymon Bolton <13tbolton@gmail.com>
7/6/16

to Tatiauna
Now, I Do Warn You, That This Does Get Worse Much Faster Than It Does Other Children Because She's Intelligent Enough To Know That's What's Going On And That's What She Can Do With Her Situation, Whilst Children That Aren't As Intelligent Would Inevitably Not Need To Worry About This Because They Wouldn't Even Pick Something Like This Up Until They Were Older.

I'm Very Serious About This, Because I Do Make Periodic Checks Just Like I Used To, And This Time, It's Also Of People In My Family For A Reason. My Money Isn't Just To Sustain Me, You Know. And I Need To Actually Be Cognizant Of That Before I Actually Hit The Marker For A Reason.

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Lecture: "Tatiauna Hates To Be Wrong And To Have Someone Correct Her, Despite How Very Often She Is And Needs The Correction. This Stems From Personal Weakness And Vulnerability That Ends Up Damaging Everything Else When Help Is Attempted To Be Given To Her. She Rejects It Because She Thinks She Is Weak And Then, Instead Of Accepting That It Is Assistance, Destroys It And Does The Exact Thing That Was Explained To Her Would Be Detrimental. This Is Severe Degeneration And Shows That She Has Deeper Damage In Her Own Self Than What She Allows Others To See, Yet When It Is Hit At The Point, The Pain From The Exposed Vulnerability Causes Her To Lash Out And Reject The Wisdom, Like A Fatherless Woman Who Believes In Her Own Wisdom And Ignores All Of Her Sins." - Vanity (Pride)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Confessin: "When I Feel Like I Am Being Too Harsh Or Critical, Even If I Am In The Middle Of A Lecture, I Will Attempt To Make It Clear That I Am Not Trying To Be As Sharp As I Am, But Am Making Emphasis On The Very Important And Severe Parts I Speak On With The Utmost Severity. Because I Am Aware This Can Be Sometimes Too Much For People, I Often Find Myself Having To Comfort Them. Yet, I Also Must Be Heard And The Severity Of What Is Going On Must Be Understood, Whether Anyone With Any Weakness Or Insecurity Or Vulnerability Likes It Or Not -- No One Will Cater To Someone's Weakness, Insecurity Nor Vulnerability. Only Help Attempt To Get Better" - Criticism (Critical)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Compassion: "I Am A Hard Man, At Times, When I Am Serious. I Know This And Know That Others Are Weak. I Soften Myself To Express That I Am Compassionate Toward Their Weakness, But Not Subservient To It. People Who Play The Victim Emphasize Their Weaknesses And Make Them Worse On Purpose So That They Can Get Away With Doing Whatever They Like And Everyone Feel Sorry For Them, But The Internal Damage That Causes Degenerates Them To A Point Of Pity Because They Rely On Weakness In Themselves And In Others To Get By, Showing That They Are Weak As A Person Altogether For Even Looking For And Exalting Weakness At All." - Vulnerability (Degeneration)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Complimentary: "In Addition To Knowing I Can Sometimes Be Too Severe, I End Up Also Attempting To Take Note Of Better Qualities And Positive Aspects Of The People I Deal With In Order To Uplift Them In Their Strong Points. However, When I Try To Do This With Tatiauna, It Is Ignored Over The Flaws, And The Flaws End Up Consuming Her Whilst All Positivity Is Ignored. She Lashes Out In Pain And Weakness From Being Spoken Of On Her Flaws And Inevitably Disregards Whatever Progress Has Been Made And Sets Everyone Back Because She, Herself, Could Not Mentally Nor Emotionally Handle Dealing With Her Own Afflictions Being Spoken Of By One She Is Afflicting At The Time." - Evidence (Reference)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Communication: "The Issue With Indirect Communication Is All About Fear And Manipulation. By Fearing The Source (Me) They All Go About Trying To Manipulate The Same Source (Me) That They Cannot Directly Control And Overpower, Like They Do To Each Other. So They Connect With Each Other In Secret In The Background To Conspire Against The Source (Me) As A Common Enemy Whilst Also Still Plotting Against Each Other." - Disconnection (Intent)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Vanity: "In An Attempt To Pleasure Herself For Her Own Emotional And Mental Turmoil, Tatiauna Went To Another Man And Sought Her Own Pleasures BEFORE Any Attempt At Making Peace With Me And Resolution With Our Daughter, Which Means Her Priority Is On Herself And Her Own Pleasure Before It Is Of Peace In The Family. This Is A Clear Sign Of A Homewrecker, Because Those Are The Types Of People That Put Their Own Pleasure First And Leave The Children Second To It, But Will Put On An Appearance For It. She Sought Him Out As An Emotional Replacement, But Thinking About Herself Before Her Daughter Leads To Her Daughter's Life Being Damaged As A Sacrifice For Her Selfishness, Which Is Why My Daughter Doesn't See Her Father -- Because Tatiauna Distracts Herself With Pleasure To Ignore Her Horrible Pain Inside That Is There Because She Does Not Do What Is Right By Her Family And By Her Child, Or Her Child's Father. Her Running Away And Staying Away Is A Sign Of Shame, Pain, Weakness, Vulnerability And Insecurity." - Coping (Self-Interest)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Concern: "Daughter's Education And What She Is Being Taught By Being Exposed To The Weakness Of Her Emotionally Fragile Mother Acting Out. I Will Educate My Daughter In The Future If She Takes On That Property By Showing Her What Women Like Her Mother Do To Children And The Men They Have Them With When They Are Emotionally Distressed, So She Can See What Both God Hates And What Is Ugly Among Men, Especially Fathers, Which Women Revere Because Of Insecurity About How Ugly That Action Is Against Children And Their Spouses." - Relationship (Behavior)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

God: "I Do Exactly What The Word Of God Says And Want The Same For My Daughter. Anyone Outside Of That And Teaching Her Outside Of That, Especially For Sinfulness And Human Wisdom, Are Those Who Make My Daughter Ugly Before Me By Not Listening To God And Only God, But Instead Listening To People With Flaws, Defects, Insecurities, Issues, Problems, Weaknesses And Vulnerabilities That They Tell Other People To Be Compassionate To In Order To Enable Them To Continue And Increase The Weakness Without Ever Having To Deal With It. This Also Transfers The Weakness To Another Person By Forcing Them To Be Accepting And Nurturing Of The Weakness, Inevitably Making The Person Treating The Weak Person's Weakness With Reverence Susceptible To Being Weak In The Exact Same Fashion." - Defect (Transitive)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Behavior: "Habitual Behavior Is Learned. I Can Tell The Difference Between What My Daughter Learns From Others (Which Doesn't Count As It Being Part Of Her Nor She, Herself) And What Is Her Own True Thoughts And Personal Feelings. There Is A Distinction Between The Learned Behavior And The Natural Behavior That Allows Me To Tell What Part Is My Genes And What Part Are The Genes Of Tatiauna And Her Family. The Distinction Is Clear In The Learned Habits That I Do Not Condone." - Trait (Habit)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Appearance: "For Those That Think Highly Of Appearance, They Do Not Understand How They Appear To The Child, Nor That She Has Picked Up On What They Revere And Attempts To Revere It, As Well. If They Live In Their Vices Without Caring And Do Whatever They Like Without Realizing That The Baby Learns This As Well, The Appearance They Put On For Other People Becomes The Appearance That Trinity Associates Them With And May Also Take On, Herself, Not Knowing That What She Is Looking At Is Someone Else's Vice That They Cannot Control, And Having No One Who Will Tell Her Because Everyone Seeks To Justify Their Vice In Order To Go And Do More Of It." - Image (Broken)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Peace: "Seeking Peace, Once Again, With The Name Of God, Not In Vain Nor For Myself, But For Someone Else Who Is Deeply Mentally And Emotionally Afflicted With A Prayer." - Evidence (Righteousness)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Confession: "Compassion Despite Strict And Critical Words Is A Sign Of Self-Control, Not The Opposite. The Fact That I Can Be Rational Despite Being Critical Is The Sign That I Have Self-Control. Yet, When This Is Neglected And I Am Provoked Or Blasphemed Against With Unruly And Degenerate Behavior, This Is When The Compassion, Which Has Been Taken Advantage Of And Hurled To The Ground, Is No More. This Is When Others Start Laying Down And Pretending They Are The Ones Being Victimized, Which Shows Up Whenever All The Records Are Assembled." - Behavior (Degree)

Future Reference: "If My Daughter Grows Up With Defects And Flaws That Occur In Women, Such As Promiscuity, Manipulative Nature, Control Issues, Inferiority-Superiority Complexes And Things Of That Nature, I Will Have A Reference For Her As To Why That Is And What Everyone Was Doing In The Background For 5 Months Without Me Knowing And No One Contacting Me About It Right After Things Were Going Well For So Long." - Evidence (Condemnation)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 1:05 pm

(CONTINUED)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Note: "Condoning The Sins Of Others As Well As Degenerate Behavior. Responsive Only Partially To What I Have Said. Doesn't Comprehend Her Own Flaws And Why They Fit Into Why My Daughter Has Any At All. Doesn't Like Me To Talk About Them Because She Sees Her Own Flaws And Sins And Is Compassionate For Them, Which Means Her Heart Is Evil And Nurtures Evil As It Grows Because Of Her Own Weakness, Which Will Corrupt My Daughter Into Being Weak And Growing Up Into The Same Type Of Person, Which Perpetuates The Cycle Of Making Weak People, Broken Homes And Degenerate Children."

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Value: "Tatiauna Values Material Things Over People Or Emotions Or Intention Or Wisdom. Therefore, The Values That She Puts On Things Are Only Physical Or Monetary, Which Is Both Superficial And Something I Don't Want My Daughter Blinded By. Essentially, My Child Was Given A Price Tag By Her Mother, Of Which Will Stay Attached To Her So I Can Show Her In The Future How Her Mother Attempted To Put A Price Tag On Her In Spitefulness Of Me." - Possession (Degeneration)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Behavior: "My Daughter Had Picked Up Being 'Two-Faced' -- Being One Way In Front Of People And Another Way Away From Them In Order To Get What She Wants. This Is Something I KNOW Her Mother Does And I KNOW She Picked Up From Her, Which IS Why Looking At It Is Disgusting And Enraging, Because I See Those Unholy And Ungodly Flaws That Tatiauna Loves About Herself And Her Family In My Daughter, And She Learning To Love The Sins Inside Herself Like They Are Supposed To Be There Simply Because The Rest Of Her Family Is Too Weak To Correct Themselves And Got Lazy, So Instead Have The Children Not Ever Go Beyond Their Vices And Instill The Same Vices In Them." - Generational Curse (Inheritance)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Virtue: "I Will Not Lie TO My Daughter No Matter How Ugly She Or Anyone Else May Be. That Is The Difference Between Me And The Other People. They Lie To Her Constantly And Also Tell Her Things She Wants To Hear, Even If It Ends Up Making Her Worse As A Person By Advocating To Her Sinful Nature As A Child, Which Is To Absorb An Example And Take It On Ignorantly And Exalt It As If It Is Good, Even If It Is Completely Harmful. Therefore, Because I Do Not Lie, The People With SHAME And Something To HIDE Don't Want Me To See My Child In Order To Protect Themselves, Not Caring About Her Relationship Over How They Want To Save Face. Which Is Also A Very Hideous And Conceited Vanity Hidden By Layers Of Ulterior Motives To Cover Weakness And Insecurity Based On The Shame." - Evidence (Truth)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Morality: "Certain Traits That Are Learned From Parents That They Don't Want Their Children Undermining Are Specific And Explicit Ethical And Moral Principles That The Parents Don't Have The Strength Within Themselves To Correct, And Also Don't Want Their Children To Correct Because They Don't Want Their Children To Tell Them That They Are Wrong. So, Instead Of Nurturing A Child Not To Take After The Vice, Instead, They Tell The Child The Vice Is Alright And Acceptable, In Turn Weakening The Child And Degenerating The Child To The Standards Of Their Parents, And Not Anything Greater, Which Is Also Selfish By Stunting The Growth Of A Child By Taking Away Part Of Their Growth They Would Receive From NOT Succumbing To Their Parent's Vices Nor Being FORCED To Take It On Or CONFUSED Into Believing It Is Okay So Someone Else Can Save Face From It And Continue It On As They Please Unquestioned." - Value (Ethics)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Discipline: "Because Everyone Around Me Is Weak To Their Own Sins And Vices And Cannot Handle Being Called Out On Them To Correct Them, Are Not Trying Hard Enough To Correct Them And Have Them Not Be An Influence On My Child, Plus Also Teaching MY Child These Vices Are Okay, I Become The Disciplinarian Because No One Else Is. Because They Have No Shame And No Discipline, All Of Them Are Hurt Because They Know It Is True, But None Own Up To It And Instead Conspire To Do Things Without Me, Against Me, With Each Other AND Behind My Back, As They All Have Done And Continue To Do To This Very Day Without My Knowledge, Which I Am Recording For Future Reference When Someone Asks 'Where Was The Father And What Were You All Doing'? This Is Also For Trinity To Know That This Is What Was Going On, Because She Will Remember Who She Was With And Why I Was Not There. This Is For Her Record In The Future About The Transgressions Of ALL The Women In Her Family AT ONCE Against Her Father, Whom She Loves, And God, Whom They Defy With EVERYTHING They Do Against Him For Themselves -- Just As Eve." - Holy (Rebuke)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Reference: "Still Has Not Recognized Her Own Hand In The Sins Of The Situation Nor That My Anger Was Incurred By HER Sins Being Forced On MY Daughter. She Doesn't Take Credit For Anything Bad She Has Ever Done, But Takes Credit In Good Things And Things OTHER PEOPLE Have Done. This Makes Her Even Worse A Degenerate Because She Will Not Claim Responsibility For Her Own Sins, But Will Go Snatch The Reward And Reap The Glory Of Someone Else When It Benefits Her For As Long As It Does, Something Like A Leech And A Thief. Because She Does Not Recognize That She Has Done Something That The Child Has Picked Up And Brought Back To Me To Show Me The Sins Of Her Family, She Lashes Out At Me In Her Vulnerability Because She Cannot Handle Someone Seeing Her Shameful Sinful Behavior Nor Commenting AND Attempting To Correct Her On It, Which Is Vanity And Also Detrimental To The Growth Of My Child And The Stability Of Our Cordial Terms With Each Other. These Violations Deteriorate Our Growth." - Affliction (Chain)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Victimization: "Often, Those Who Are Playing The Victim Or Who Are Victimized By Others Claim That The One Who They End Up Being An Affliction To Is The One Afflicting Them. No One Knows Who The Victim Is Because Everyone Is Being Victimized By Someone Else, Yet No One Stands Up To It. So The One Who Stands Up To It Is The One That Is Considered The Oppressor, Even If That One Is The One Victimized Most. Tatiauna Has A History Of Being Victimized By Her Mother Or Her Family, Because Her Own Mother Has A Terrible Affliction Worse Than Tatiauna That She Takes Out On Her, Which In Turn Causes Tatiauna To Be A Victim To Her Mother's Antagonism And So She Is Unable To Comprehend That She, Herself, Is Being Just Like Her Mother To Another Person Due To The Same Weakness Being Passed Down Through Her Mother's Treatment To Her Daughter -- Which I Fear Tatiauna Will Do To Trinity Because Of Her Feelings For Me And Her Mother." - Evidence (History)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Record: "When It Is Time, Get All Of My Records Of Everything I Have Said That Has Been True, Come True, Remains True, And Is Also Something Against What Someone Else Said That Was Not True, Did Not Come True, Did Not Remain True And Was Blatantly Against Whatever Truth I Did Say That Overwrites And Undermines The Falsehood." - Personal (Righteousness)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Record: "Remember Tatiauna's History Of Lying And Everything She Lies About. Remember That She Is A Habitual Liar And Lies Specifically To Sneak Out Of Trouble To Avoid Being Caught Because Of The Emotional And Mental Vulnerability And Weakness From Her Damaged Sense Of Self That She Continues To Deteriorate By Furthering These Actions." - Evidence (Falsehood) *Personal Reference For Later

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Judgment: "Explained The Causality And The Effects, Which Shows My Judgment Has Thought Of The Beginning And The End Before Hers Has Reached It." - Reference (Foundation)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Record: "I Keep All Of These Records And All Forms Of Interaction In Order To Use Them As Reference Notes In The Future, Especially When It Comes Time To Prove Myself Holy Before People Who Are Not So. They Cannot Deny The Evidence And I Will Add Onto It For The Court If Necessary To Make A Compendium Of All Who Have Done What Is Evil, And Also To Keep Them From Blaspheming And Slandering Me In Their Ignorance And Simplicity Of Mind Or Defectiveness Of Mentality And Emotion." - Reference (Evidence)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Advice: "Attempting To Give Sound Advice To Assist With Future Events, Of Which Was Ignored And The Exact Future Event Came True, Which I Will Reference In Time And Apply To The Portion Where What I Say Is True And What Others Say Against Me Is Not." - Reference (Future)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Disclaimer: "If I Had No Hand In Raising My Child, My Child Cannot Be Called My Own, But The Child Of Whatever Has Made Her Beyond Me. Therefore, If My Child Cannot Come To Me And Be With Me, She Cannot Be Mine And Will Be Cast Aside Because Of Her Sins, As I Would Anyone And Everyone. She Will Also Read This Message In The Future To Prevent Her From Sinning Against Me And Anyone, For God's Sake, As Well As Be Read The Scripture Of 'Abraham Tested' In Order To Reveal To Her That God Will Have A Man Sacrifice His Child, But Force A Woman To Labor With The Children As Part Of Eve's Curse For Bearing Them And Stealing Them From God Before Their Time To Be Born, Which Results In The Mothers Being Enslaved To Their Children And Giving Up Their Entire Lives -- Including Personal Pleasure And Luxury -- For Them. That Is, By God's Law, Woman's Curse And Labor." - Circumcision (Covenant)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Standard: "There Is A Difference In Standards Between Tatiauna And I. She Accepts Low Standards Because She Also Has Them, Herself. What One Accepts Is Often Who And What They Are Or Identify With, And Will Fight For What They Identify With Because Of The Selfish Vanity Of They Being The Ones That Identify With It. Therefore, When I Comment On The Low Standards -- Which Are Not My Own Nor My Standards For My Child -- I Am Attacked For Wanting Better For My Child In A Manner Tatiauna Cannot Give, But Wants To Be The One To Give To Her For Vain Reasons. Instead Of Accepting That We Have Two Different Standards And Trinity Needs To Know That Her Father Doesn't Accept Some Standards Her Mother Condones So She Can Be A Better Person More Quickly, Her Mother Selfishly Applies This To Herself Without Realizing This Vanity Will Stunt Trinity's Growth By Not Allowing Her To Be Exposed To My Standards And Criticize Her About The Standards She Keeps In Other Places. This Is Only To Protect Tatiauna, And Instead Damages Trinity Inversely By Not Allowing Her To Know Anything That Will Potentially Emotionally Damage Her Mother In Her Weakness, Even If It Is Better For Her Growth In The Future." - Value (Distinction)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Vanity: "Often, When One Is Hurt By Someone, They Call The Lord's Name In Vain And Use Something From The Bible As Justification For Their Actions Without Realizing God Said Something Else About Using The Exact Words He Is Saying Without Taking Into Account All Of The Other Ones In Reference To What He Does, Who He Is, And His Own Values. Therefore, This Is A Crime Against God When Others Do This, Which I Know Is Done Frequently By Them. However, When I Call Upon The Lord's Name And Use His Word, I Do So In Direct Reference To The Scenario With Knowledge Of What Other Things He Has Said That Justify The Words I Have Spoken Instead Of Goes Against Them Or Contradicts Them With Different Words God Has Said. This Is How I Know I Am Using The Word Of God Correctly, Because There Is No Conflict, Contradiction Or Counter In What I Am Saying Or Reading To Others, Wherein When They Attempt, They Often Get Wrapped Up In Conflict, Contradiction And Are Countered By Someone Who Knows The Word And Is Pleading Their Case. - Voice (God)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Email: Thanks

Date: 7/8/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Possession: "Because Tatiauna And Her Family As Well As My Own Think In Terms Of Possessions And Who Can Possess The Other, Or Who Can Possess The Most, Or Who Can Possess Something Another Does Not Have, Or Who Can Possess The Possessions Of Another, I Treat Them As They Treat Others And Themselves And Everything Around Them -- As Possessions. I Deal With Them As Such Because That Is What They Have Made Themselves, So This Is All I Can See Them As Based On Their Own Judgment." - Materialistic (Objectification)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Demons: "Demons Are People With Mental And Emotional Instabilities, Insecurities, Vulnerabilities, Weaknesses And Other Perversions And Weak Spots That Cause Them To Be Destructive, Reckless, Rebellious, And Not Listen To, See Nor Speak What Is Good. They Have Many Afflictions And Many Plagues And Exalt Themselves In Their Deficiency Because They Are Afflicted And Need To Feel Better About Themselves. Instead Of Correcting Their Behavior, They Go And Plague Other People Because They Have Mental Afflictions That Tell Them To Go Plague Someone Else Is How They Will Feel Better And Relieve The Pressure Of Their Afflictions, When In Fact It Perpetuates Them By Attaching Someone Else And Making It Bigger. Their Wisdom Is Not Good, And It Shows Up In Their Judgment. This Is Why I Keep Calling People Who Fit This Description A 'Demon.' This Is A Reference Note." - Possession (Affliction)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Personal: "Tabitha Is The Name I Gave My Aborted Fetus That Tatiauna And I Almost Birthed Before Trinity. I Consider Tabitha, As A Spirit, One Of My Children, Because God Makes Heavy Emphasis On Spirits And The Afterlife. I Honor My Dead Daughter By Giving Her A Name And Acknowledging Her Openly And Remembering Her In My Head, Because I Love All Of My Children, Even The Dead And Defective, And If They Came From A Defective Person. Despite This, Tatiauna Does Not Acknowledge Tabitha Because She Is Not Spiritually Inclined And Has No Feelings For Her Lost Children. The Two Lost Children That Were Aborted Were Tabitha (Before Trinity) And Kairo (After Trinity). I Named Them Both Because I Love My Children, And Tatiauna Does Not Acknowledge Them. This Gives The Spirits They Harbor Rest." - Love (Beyond)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Reference: "As I Stated, Tatiauna Did Something To Destroy Our Good Relations By Going Off And Doing Something In Secret, Causing A Different Type Of Affliction Because Of Her Own Mental And Emotional Afflictions Toward Me." - Mentality (Plague)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Reference: "Some Of These Things I Write Down I'm Going To Use For My Own Works And Stories Instead Of Just As A Record For Evidence To Use Against Tatiauna For Her Sins Against Me. Everything I Do Has Layered Usefulness To Me, Which Is Why I Do As I Do Even If No One Understands. Now I Have Literary Work I Can Use For My Stories Because Of This, And It Doubles As A Binding Agent To Prevent Further Iniquities From Tatiauna And Her Family As Well As A Means Of Education For The Future. I Own All Of My Words And Work And Will Put Them Together However I See Fit For My Benefit And My Work's Progression, Regardless Of Others Who Are Extraneous To My Work And Personal Dealings." - Omnipotence (Personal)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "There Are Times In My Emotions I Will Go Off On Tangents Because I Am Either Happy, Sad, Mad Or Indifferent, And Though I May Stray From The Point Or Extend It Beyond What The Initial Point Was, The Emotions Behind It Also Always Tie Into IT And Help Bind The Full Meaning Together, Which Is Why I Say So Much. As It Is Clear From How I Use My Notes Now, It Is Useful For Tying Up Loose Ends And Binding Together Unfinished Business Because Of All The Missing Information That Comes From One Not Communicating And My Emotional Reactions To The Lack Of Information To Fill The Gap Instead." - Ties (Emotional)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Exposure: "For Me, Being Exposed To Things I Should Not Leaves A Lasting Impression Mentally And Emotionally. I Remember And Have Recurring Memories Perpetually And Also Stir Emotions Every Time I Think About It Perpetually. This Is A Sign Of Intelligence, But Also Means That I Cannot Be Exposed To Mentally Unsound Things, Such As Illogical, Irrational And Unruly People, Instances, Ideas, Words, Thoughts, Feelings, Actions, Decisions, Judgment And So On. None Of Those Things Can Be Absorbed By Me In Falsehood, Or I Will Remember And Perpetually Seek Correction, Which Is Worse Than Me Not Being Exposed At All For Someone Who Does Not Desire To Correct Something. This Is Also True With Trinity, Because Of Her Intelligence; She Remembers Things And It Hurts Her To Remember, Just Like Me, If It Is Something Negative That She Is Exposed To." - Absorption (Mentality)

7/9/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Accumulation: "I Told You Before" And "I Told You So." *Tatiauna - Evidence (Reference)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Check: "Checkmate: Evidence; Confirmation - Tatiauna." - Retreat (Shadows)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Possession: "To Deal With A Possessive Person Or Person Who Focuses On Possessions -- Materials, Physical Things, Ownership, Entitlement, Control, Etc. -- They Must Be Catered To In Their Own Minds About How They Are Possessed By Possessions And Desiring To Possess Things, Especially Other People's Things That They Did Not Earn, But Want To Snatch From Them. That Is Envy's Sin, And With It, Those Who Seek To Possessed Become Possessed And The Possessions Of Someone Else. From Thenceforth, They Are Treated Like Possessions And Considered Possessions Until They Stop Seeking Possessions, Thinking In Terms Of Possessions, And Let Go Of What Possesses Them So That The One Possessing Them And Treating Them Like Possessions Can See Them As Humans And Not Objects, Like What They Live Their Lives Trying To Obtain And End Up Becoming In Order To Acquire." - Damnation (Possession)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Confession: "A Lot Of People Have Crossed Me Because Of Possessions And In Turn Became My 'Possessions.' I Think Of Them As Items And There Is No Changing This Until They Stop Prostrating Themselves Before Me And Others As Itemized Or Objectified Beings. Otherwise, They Will Only Be Seen As Items To Be Used And This Discarded And Replaced When Usefulness Is Over." - Possession (Utility)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Observation: "I Watched To See What Tatiauna Would Do And Not Do; What Choices She Would Make And Why, In Order To Cast Judgment On What To Do And What Her Afflictions Were. After Witnessing What She Had Done And Noticing That None Of What She'd Been Doing Since She Decided Things Were Going Too Well For Me On My End, I Sent Her All The Observations, As I Do Every Time, Even If She Tries To Run, Simply Because When She Returns, Nothing Has Changed And Therefore Everything I Have Said Still Applies Until She Changes Something About Herself. She Practices The Same Methods And Has Only A One-Track Mind Of Doing So; A One-Trick Pony That Gets Upset If The One-Trick Fails Her. I Observe What She Does, Write It Down, Bring It Up Later And Keep It For The Future If She Does It Again Or If I Have To Show Someone Else, Such As My Daughter, A Judge Or My Family." - Judgment (Witness)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Content: "When I Come To A Conclusion On My Own That Is Able To Function To The Point Of Compensating For The Deficiency, My Emotions Stabilize And Level Out To A Point Where I Am No Longer Concerned Until The Issue Deteriorates And Gets Worse Or Something Else Comes Up." - Peace (Self)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Equivocation: "The Same Thing Tatiauna Is Capable Of Doing And Does As A Lifestyle Is What I Am Capable Of Doing To A Different Degree Anytime I Feel Like It If I Choose, Without Needing To Rely On It As Crutch Or Lifestyle Choice. Therefore, When She Did Unto Me, I Did Unto Her In The Same Fashion -- At Least Once." - Exchange

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Contract: "All Of The Words I Speak To Someone Or Send To Them Legibly In Text Format Over The Internet Are All Contracts And Binding." - Liability

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Just Because I Decided To Prove To Her I Could Do What She Does And Better Specifically To Tear Down That Ugly Behavior So That She Does Not Try It Again On Me Or Anyone Else And Cleanses Her Lifestyle Of That Choice And Thought Process Does Not Mean That I Actually Like To Do It Nor Usually Do. The Person Who Thinks In The Manner That They Do Needs To Be Disciplined In That Manner, Which Is Why 'Do Unto Others' Still Functions To A Degree Applicable To 'Likeness' And 'Similarity' And 'Association' And 'Attachment.'" - Reflection (Magnification)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Checkmate: "Future Reference" - Accumulation (Reference)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Law: "I OWN ALL OF MY PROBLEMS. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, I OWN YOU BY DEFAULT THE MOMENT YOU ARE ONE. I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE MINE; ONLY AS A POSSESSION UNTIL YOU ARE NO LONGER MINE TO POSSESS BECAUSE YOU ARE NO LONGER MY PROBLEM TO POSSESS." - Responsibility (Liability)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Email: (no subject)

Started By 'Tatiauna Williamson'

Date: 7/16/16

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "After I Thoroughly Ended Our Communication As I Had Done, She Responded Only Out Of Antagonism. Normally She Does Not Respond At All, Therefore A Response Means That The Intention Was Specifically To Antagonize. Instead Of Confronting Me Directly And Making Communication Easier And Less Stressful, After She Had Done Something Wicked And Received Backlash For It, She Only Used The Anger From Me In An Attempt To Hold It Against Me And Show To Other People, Yet Hadn't Yet Atoned Nor Taken Responsibility For The Ugliness She Had Done Behind My Back, To MY Family And To MY Child, Like A Filthy Degenerate With No Sense. She Asks For What She Desires And Does Nothing For Anyone In Return; Her Mentality Is Only To Take, To Cut Off And To Do Things Her Own Way With No Form Of Resolution In Between. Therefore, All Her Emails Are Used Against Her Just As Her Attempt To Use My Anger Against Me Through Provoking Me And Telling Other People She Was Victimized Works Against Her. Yet, Because She Insisted That This Be So, This Is Her Judgment And The Punishment For It Falls On Her Head -- Public Execution." - Judgment (Tainted Wisdom)

7/21/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Distrust: "Because Of Her Past Of Lying, Manipulation, Using People, Being Deceitful, Promiscuous Behind People's Back, Blatantly Abusive To Whatever She Got Her Hands On And Many Other Things That Make Her Completely Untrustworthy, Nothing She Says To Me Has Any Type Of Validation. Her Words Are Garbage Because They Have Been Filled With The Garbage Of Lies, Deceit, Slander, Falsehood, Victimization, Vanity And Infantile Communication Methods. Therefore, I Automatically Do Not Accept Nor Trust Them Or Her As They Are Because Of The Diminishing Feature." - Severity (Mistrust)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Proof Of Home-wrecking Is Always Linked To The Home-Wreckers. Their Families Are Torn And Broken Apart, Usually With Few Men Or Few Women, And It Can Be Used As A Reference In The Future For My Daughter To Prevent Her From Being One Of Them And Perpetuating A Generational Curse From Those Who Live In And Can Only Comprehend A Broken Home For Children. If The Family Is Not Fixed, The Child Will See, And The Record Will Be There For Who Is The One That Destroyed Her Family." - Affliction (Homewrecker)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Etiquette: "Because Tatiauna's Family Is Unaware Of How To Teach Trinity Proper Etiquette, It Shows Up In Her Mannerisms When She Appears Before Me. I See All Their Nasty Habits, Bad Traits And Disgusting Manners In My Daughter Which Makes Her Ugly Before My Face And Hideous In My Sight. The Fact That No One Can Teach Her Better Standards Like I Can Is The Worst Thing To Witness In A Child That Has Greater Potential Than What She Is Exposed To And Is More Deserving Of What She Can Get. Therefore, Because My Daughter Picks Up Such Filthy And Atrocious Habits, Manners And Traits, I Become Concerned For Her And Our Relationship Diminishes From A Distance, Which Is Also A Type Of 'Homewrecking.'" - Manners (Appearance)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Sin: "Those Who Condone Sin And People With Sin Have A Similar Sin That They Are Weak To, Which Is How They Pervert The Minds Of Others To Bind Them Together In Their Hearts By Their Weakness. To Strike The Sin Is To Strike The Person, Which Ends Up With Them Feeling Offended Because You Have Told Them That Their Sin Is A Sin And Ugly Before God. Instead Of Correcting The Sin, They Keep It Closer And Nurture It Like A Baby, Making It Grow In Spite And Rebellion To The One Who Attempts To Correct Them, Like A Rebellious Teen Who Has A Child To Spite The Parents. This Sort Of Mentality Is Unquestionably Unacceptable, For My Daughter Will Learn To Love Sins And Be Ugly Before God, And I Will Not Contend For Her Because Of Her Personal Life Choices. She Will Be Her Own In Sin." - God (Law)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Provocation: "Tatiauna Angers Me On Purpose For Many Reasons. All Of Them Are Vanity And Conceited Reasons; For Her Pleasure, For Her Coping, For Her Spite And For Her Own Self-Satisfaction. Because Of This, She Only Comes When She Is Upset And Trying To Get Back At Me, And Puts Way More Effort Into Being Upset And Arguing That Attempting To Make Things Right When Something Has Been Done That Is Wrong, Which Shows Up Clearly, As Has Been Seen And Can Be Seen Further In More Evidence."

Note: "If You Don't Have Time For Me To Be Upset, Do Not Upset Me." - Waste (Time)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Email: Birthday

Started By 'Tymon Bolton II'

Date: 7/28/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Spoiled Children Deserve Nothing But Discipline. Children Who Are Fake To Get What They Want Deserve Nothing Because They Do Not Show Who They Really Are, Yet Want To Take Something From Someone Because They Appeased Them. I Do Not Condone My Daughter Being Taught How To Be A Lying Two-Face To People To Get Her Way, Like Her Mother." - Discipline (Child)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Email: Two-Face

Date: 7/31/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Clarification: "The Time I Had Seen My Daughter Last During This Time Period, She Had Taken Up A Nasty Two-Face. When She Got What She Wanted From People, She Would Quickly Turn And Disrespect Them Once She Took It, Which Shows Me She Picked That Up From Her Mother, Probably With Her Man Or With Her Family. That Meant To Me That My Daughter Witnesses People Taking Things From Other People And Then Turning Around And Being Disrespectful Or Shameful When They Got What They Wanted And Turned Away. Because I Do Not Desire To Look At A Shameful Two-Faced Child, The Ugliness Was So Abhorrent Before My Eyes, I Sent The Child Back And Did Not Desire To Interact With It Until It Learned Not To Be A Two-Face Like Her Mother And Treat People With Respect, Unlike Her Mother Does." - Trinity (Memento)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 4:59 pm

Email: Happy Birthday

Date: 8/5/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "4th Birthday; Memoir For Trinity: Your Mother Had Manipulated You In Order To Get To Me. She Often Did Abusive Things To You And You Would Tell Be About These Things Not Knowing They Were Abusive, Because She Does Not Know That The Things She Does Are Abusive. Due To This, I Did Not Desire To Deal With You Nor Your Mother Because To Me, You Both Looked Completely Disgustingly Ugly And I Could Not Gaze At My Child Putrified By The Wickedness Of Sin And Corruption And Consider It Mine. For That Time You Took After Your Mother, You Were A Very Ugly Baby, And A Disappointment And Shame To Your Father, Just As Your Shameful And Disappointing Mother Had Been For The Time We Interacted With Each Other. I Am Harsh With You Because I Love You, But If You Are That Ugly Again, Trinity, You Are Not Your Father's Child; You Are Your Mother's Sin And That Is Where You Will Stay. Remember This, Because I Will Not Be Telling You Again; I Wrote This Out Specifically So I Wouldn't Have To. Abstain From Being A Two-Face And Pray To God That He Will Keep You FAR Away From Your Mother And Grandmothers' Sins. Amen." - Trinity (Memento)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Email: Happy Birthday

Date: 9/3/16

Evidence: "After I Contacted Her With A Different Method Of Communication That Was Much More Swift And Efficient, Tatiauna Blocked Me Instead Of Communicating Properly Like An Adult, Which Led Me To Understand That She Was Doing These Things With An Intention To Ensure That There Was No Type Of Communication Except Through Email In Order To Have Control And Manipulate Things Only To The Way She Could. Apparently, The Email Was Her Only Manner Of Control And That Is Why No Other Forms Of Communication Were 'Allowed' By Her, Because It Would Mean I Could Get Too Close, Which Is A Clear Sign That She Was Doing Malignant Things To MAINTAIN DISCORD In The Household Between Father And Child With All Intent And Purpose, Premeditated And Abusively With No Comprehensive Nor Coherent Sense Behind It And All Based On Her Emotional And Mental Damage, Which Is Irrelevant To Our Child Except When She Takes It Out On Her And Myself."

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Degeneration: "Because Of The Incessant Foolishness And Deplorable Behavior, I No Longer See Her As A Person. She Has Objectified Herself And Degenerated To A Point Of Not Being A Human, And Only An Object, Because She Was So Hell-Bent On Making Me Suffer For Her Emotional Strife. Therefore, That Was How This Became What It Is And She No Longer Was Seen As A Human. She Did Not Act Like One, And So Was Not Treated Like One. She Would Not Engage Like One, And So Would Not Be Engaged As If She Were One. She Would Do Unto Me, Therefore It Would Be Done Unto Her, Likewise, With Interest." - Affliction (Waste)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "After The 5 Month Hiatus And Seeing My Child Come Back A Degenerate Over 5 Months Of Not Seeing Me And Living With Her Mother's Side Of The Family, Things Immediately Deteriorated Because Tatiauna Has No Wisdom And Her Sense Of Judgment Is Completely Conceited And One-Sided. Therefore, What She Attempted To Do For Herself Destroyed Everything Around Her Because She Did Not Care About Anything Except What Would Exalt Her Own Goals And Motives, Despite How They Contaminate My Child And Our Relationship As Well As Destroy Her Home And Many Others, Divide Families And Heap Unnecessary Burdens On Other People's Backs, Like Slaves. Therefore, Because She Has A Slave Mentality, That Is How I Mentally Remember What Her Mentality Is." - Labor (Curse)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Refusal To Communicate And Instigation, Then Fleeing After Instigation." - Vanity (Provocation)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Degeneration: "Acting Like A Degenerate Is Simultaneously Asking To Be Treated Like One. Causing Things To Degenerate On Purpose Is The Key Symptom Of Being A Degenerate, And Thus Incites Treatment As One." - Judgment (Protocol)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Timestamps; References; Evidence; Future Reference." - Check

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna's Boyfriend: "He Isn't Very Bright And Easily Manipulated By Tatiauna Because Of His Feelings. Like She Does With Everyone Else, She Manipulates Him To Do Her Will Because He Is Weak To Her And Then She Hides Behind Him So He Can Take All The Damage For Whatever She Has Gone Out And Done. Due To This, I Would Deal With Him As Such Only As Possession, Because Assuredly, That Is What Tatiauna Sees Him As -- Something To Help Her Get Her Way And Not Feel Bad About Herself. Someone To Keep Around So She Isn't Alone And Doesn't Have To Deal With Her Own Sins By Herself. Another Attachment To Her Own Weakness, Which Indeed Incites His Involvement Unnecessarily And Therefore Consideration As Part Of Who She Is And No Longer As An Independent Individual Separate From Her. To Me, They And Everyone Who Attaches To Her Sins Are Linked At The Head And Heart And Are All The Same Being; If I Treat One One Way, I Treat Them All The Same Way. Whatever Way I Treat Tatiauna Immediately Becomes Applicable To Everyone That Is Associated With Her Because Of Her Degenerate Ways And Sinful Behavior Being Taken Up For." - Manipulation (Attachment)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Repetition: "Having TO Explain Simple Things To Someone Who Is Actively Deciding Not To Listen Is Infuriating, And A Sign That The Other Person Has A Mental Defect For Trying To Even Make Someone Feel That Way On Purpose When There Is No Time To Be Doing That Simply Because The Priority Should Always Be On The Child And Not Vengeance For Personal Emotional Damage, As She Had Made The Last Several Years About Because Of Her Own Weakness And Insecurity. She Has Done Nothing But Attempt To Get Back At Me And Pretend That Is Not What Was Going On, And All That Happened Was That I Get 3 Years Worth Of Evidence Against Her About Her Lack Of Communication And Effort, As Well AS The Damages Done To Family, Friends And The Child. Ever Since She Was Younger, She Only Destroyed Thins And Never Made Anything Good. I Have Never Seen Anything Good Come From The Work Of Her Hands All The Time I've Known Her; Everything Her Hands Have Touched Only Gets Destroyed And Falls Apart, Which Is A Curse On The 'Hands' For Manipulative And Controlling People -- None Of The Work Of Their Hands Will Prosper Because Of Their Mental Focus (Damaged) And Their Emotional Desire (Damaged)." - Defective (Continuity)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "She Has Lied And Convoluted Messages So Much And Also Engaged In An Affair Whilst We Were Together, Which Has Me Questioning The Lineage Of My Child. Another Things I Don't Want My Daughter Exposed To As One Of The More Foul Of Her Mother's Ugly Sins -- To Not Know Who The Father Is, Or To Even Give A Father Doubt About It. That Is A Horrible Mental Defect That, If I See It In My Daughter, I Will Disown Her And She Will Be Fatherless Like The Child She Would Bear; In Her Mother's Image And Her Mother's Mother's Image, To Perpetuate Their Prolonging Generational Curse." - Warning (Reference)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Even Though I Had No Real Concern About Tatiauna Besides Her Outlandish Behavior, Because She REALLY Wanted Me To Care And Did Things To Force Me To Care, I Took Action Just As She Did Outside Of Her Knowledge, Which Ended Up With Me Consulting A Lawyer About Her Travesties."

Extra Note: "She Sought My Attention Because I Didn't Care About Trying To Attract Her Attention When The Attempts At Using The Baby To Hold Over My Head Failed Her. The Stereotypical 'Baby Momma' Tactics Did Not Work On Me, So Her Entire Shoddily Crafted Plan Fell Apart, Which Angered Her Because She Wanted To Get Back At Me AND Make Me Care About Her AND Make Me Pay Attention To Her When I Did Not Desire For Either, Because It Was A Waste Of Time To Care About And Pay Attention To Someone Who Only Wants You To Pay Attention To Them So They Can Actively Purposefully Piss You Off And Waste Your Time, Like An Ugly Child With No Manners." - Failure

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Checkpoint: "Tatiauna's Mental Damage. Cutting Off Communication Evidence. Future Reference." - Affliction (Shame)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "My Father's Side OF The Family Is Easily Influenced As Long As They Get What They Want. Anyone And Everyone Can Take Advantage Of Those People As Long As You Give Them What They Want, And They Wear Their Hearts On Their Sleeves So Someone Can Easily Manipulate Them By What They Seek; Such As The Baby, Which Tatiauna Did Definitely Use To Manipulate Them. She Manipulates Everyone Using The Baby, Because It's Her Only Leverage To What Would Otherwise Be Only Her Own Lackluster Existence With No Real Control Nor Authority Over Anyone And Anything And Returning To Being Subservient And Obedient To Pretty Much Any And Every Authority Figure That Would Pass Her By That Looked Like They Could Be Of Use Or Interest To Her. Basically, They Are Always Exposed And They Are Severely Damaged Over Years Of Other Baby Mommas Doing The Same Thing. God Has Cursed Them To Continue Doing That Until They Realize They Are Sinning By Doing That, And Enslaved Because Of That Mentality They Harbor. Therefore, Despite Them Being Turned Against Me, They Were Turned Into Slaves On Behalf Of My Daughter, Because They Desired Her In Their Vanity." - History

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 5:30 pm

Email: Court Date

Date: 9/3/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Proof That It Had Gotten This Far." - Reference (Period)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Email: Look

Date: 9/12/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Another Attempt At Understanding And Peace By Me, Both Ignored And Also Fought Against For Personal Vain Reasons." - Evidence (Righteousness)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 5:34 pm

Email: Oh Well

Date: 9/15/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Trap: "Lured Her Out By Her Spite. She Responded Specifically Out Of Spite, Yet Did Not Respond To Any Previous Messages, Also Out Of Spite. When Your Entire Motivation Is Spite, You Work In Reverse; Your Lack Of Response Is A Trail And Your Decision To Respond And What You Say Become More Threatening To You Than To Anyone Else, Because You Are Both Working In Reverse And With An Ulterior Motive." - Checkmate (Gridlock)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Email: Feeling Better

Date: 9/14/16

Note: "This Message Was Sent Before The Previous, But The Previous One Was Ended Sooner Than This One, Which Spanned Over A Few Days." - Record (Chronology)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Yet Another Attempt At Making Peace And Resolution, Even When She Knows She Definitely Doesn't Deserve It At All." - Righteousness (Account)

9/15/16

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Note: "How She Conveniently Forgets And Leaves Out The Things I Already Did In Reference To What She's Saying, As If They Never Happened. Because She Did Not Receive Them, But Instead Rejected Them On Purpose, That Is Why I Became Angry. Yet, She Forgets That She Rejected The Attempts To Do EXACTLY (With The Exactness In The History) What She Was Asking. Her Mental Defect Causes Her To Believe That No One Pays Attention To What She Is Doing Because She Can Ignore The Evidence Against Her As Long As Another Person Elsewhere Believes Her Delusional State Of Mind, Which They Have, And Perpetuate Her Misconduct. All References To How EVERYTHING She Has Asked Has Already Been Done And She Conveniently Leaves It Out Is Already Listed In Many Of The Previous Emails." - Checkpoint (Evidence)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "How She Conveniently Becomes Silent When Asked About What She Did To Contribute To Why Things Are The Way They Are, Which Is A Sign Of A Mental Defect And One-Sided Thought Process." - Vanity (Mental Defect)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Useful For When She Stops Responding To Really Important Things, Yet Responds To What Is Antagonizing. Never Does She Ever Respond To Anything That Is Nice, But She Always Responds To What Is Negative." - Judgment (Note)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm

Email: Scriptures

Date: 9/16/16

Reference: "Whenever I See Someone Sinning That I Know Should Not Who Is Within My Jurisdiction To Deal With As A God-Loving Person, I Send Them Helpful Scriptures In Hope That They Will Be Blessed, Healed And Enlightened To Doing What Is Good By The Eyes Of The Lord. This Rarely Ever Happens, Because The Spite And Grudge In Tatiauna Was Too Strong To Listen To The Word Of God, Which Means That Her Feelings Were So Sinful, God Could Not Help Her. That Meant That She Was Possessed By Her Feelings Of Malice And Rage Toward Me, Which Is Both Unholy And A Demonic Possession I Do Not Want My Child To Grow Up Dealing With." - The Lord (Work)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Email: Patience

Date: 9/17/16

Evidence: "YET ANOTHER Attempt BY ME To Correct ALL The Wrongs With NO Outreach From Tatiauna First, Nor Any Intention For Resolution. There Was A Time I Realized This And Knew That She Was Holding Onto Her Evil Emotions On Purpose, Strictly Because She Was Possessed By Whatever Spite She Harbored Toward Me To The Point Where She Did Not Even Make Attempts, Even Though I Always Was." - Righteousness (Support)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

9/18/16

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Note: "The First Response Is Denial. She Has Clearly Erased The Thoughts And Feelings On Purpose As A Coping Mechanism, Which Means She IS Not Looking For Resolution; She Is Looking For A Way To Escape And Leave Things Undone To Preserve Her Own Fragile State Rather Than To Become Stronger By Dealing With Things Patiently And With A Good Heart And Good Intention, As She Had Done Before." - Blot (Defect)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Despite How She Has Repeated Herself Again, Just As With Times Past, She Asks For Something, Expects Me To Do It And Conveniently Leaves Out Her Own Participation And Inclusion In The 'Doing What Is Best' And 'Being On Good Terms.' She Expected Me To Be Subservient To Her, Come To Her And Cry And Beg And Plead, Like The Weak Ones On Entertainment Television, Specifically To Come Cater To Her Sins And Wait For Her To Give The Okay When She's Literally Done Nothing But Make Things Worse. Her Entire Mentality Was Set On Vanity And One-sided Gain, So When Her Gain Was Not One-sided, She Ignored It. If It Required Her Contribution, She Neglected It And Expected Me To Do It All Just Because She Was Feeling Some Sort Of Spite Toward Me." - Provocation (Perpetuation)

Extra Note: "This Is Why We Keep Going In Circles." - Defect (Repetition)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Attempt TO Clear The Air. AGAIN." - Righteousness (Credit)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Formal Apology, Despite Being The One Who Was Wronged FIRST For Something That SHOULDN'T Be Happening, But IS Because Of People Doing Me Wrong ON PURPOSE And Denying It, Then Pretending Like I'm The One Doing It Because That's What I Like To Spend My Time Doing; Paying Attention To People I Couldn't Care Less About." - Righteousness (Sincerity)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "She Did Not Respond To What Was Said That Was Good, But Responds To What Is Provocative Or Provoked, Which IS A Sign That She Is DOing It On Purpose." - Pattern (Trail)
Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next