The newest registered user is Shinkaerei

Our users have posted a total of 14233 messages in 2384 subjects

Share | 

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Date
Time
Evidence
Notes
Description
Reference
History
Context
Personal (Memory/Reference)
Text/Phone/Email
Verbal Communication
Relationship
Parenthood
Family
Friends
Witnesses

Purpose: Judgment, Future, Daughter, Self, Evidence, Proof, Record, Reference, Eternity, Memento, Notes

Description: "Comprehensive Compendium Of All Crimes, Evidence, Reference And Notes Taken Against Tatiauna P. Williamson Over The Course Of 2010 To 2017+ And Each Of The Recorded Transgressions."

Note: "Some Notes Are Missing Because I Did Not Start Documenting Due To An Attempt To Have Trust And Faith And Love In A Relationship That I Was Unaware Of Only Had Personal Interest At Heart."

Relationship Notes: "Did Not Care About Me And Only Sought Things For The Self At All Times. Constant Liar. Habitual And Fearful Liar. Quick To Flee And Blame Others Without Taking Responsibility For Actions, Though Is Always Demanding Others Take Responsibility AFTER She Has CAUSED Something Detrimental, Pretending As If She Were Not The Cause Of The Detriment. Known To Be Consciously Abusive On Purpose With Premeditated Intent And Consistency." - Abusive (Unfaithful)

Virtue: "Will Show Daughter In The Future, Which Is Why Notation Is Important. Mother Is A Known Liar Specifically To Keep Herself Out Of Trouble And Will Pervert The Truth To Poison The Mind Of My Daughter, As She Already Has And Has Been Known To Do." - Foresight

Abuse: "Uses My Daughter For Her Own Selfish Emotions Against Me Without My Daughter Realizing It, Which Ends Up Damaging Our Relationship Because My Daughter Doesn't Know She Is Being Used By Her Mother And Won't Believe It." - Manipulation
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Email: Patience

Started By 'Tymon Bolton II'

Date: 9/17/16

Evidence: "YET ANOTHER Attempt BY ME To Correct ALL The Wrongs With NO Outreach From Tatiauna First, Nor Any Intention For Resolution. There Was A Time I Realized This And Knew That She Was Holding Onto Her Evil Emotions On Purpose, Strictly Because She Was Possessed By Whatever Spite She Harbored Toward Me To The Point Where She Did Not Even Make Attempts, Even Though I Always Was." - Righteousness (Support)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

9/18/16

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Note: "The First Response Is Denial. She Has Clearly Erased The Thoughts And Feelings On Purpose As A Coping Mechanism, Which Means She IS Not Looking For Resolution; She Is Looking For A Way To Escape And Leave Things Undone To Preserve Her Own Fragile State Rather Than To Become Stronger By Dealing With Things Patiently And With A Good Heart And Good Intention, As She Had Done Before." - Blot (Defect)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Despite How She Has Repeated Herself Again, Just As With Times Past, She Asks For Something, Expects Me To Do It And Conveniently Leaves Out Her Own Participation And Inclusion In The 'Doing What Is Best' And 'Being On Good Terms.' She Expected Me To Be Subservient To Her, Come To Her And Cry And Beg And Plead, Like The Weak Ones On Entertainment Television, Specifically To Come Cater To Her Sins And Wait For Her To Give The Okay When She's Literally Done Nothing But Make Things Worse. Her Entire Mentality Was Set On Vanity And One-sided Gain, So When Her Gain Was Not One-sided, She Ignored It. If It Required Her Contribution, She Neglected It And Expected Me To Do It All Just Because She Was Feeling Some Sort Of Spite Toward Me." - Provocation (Perpetuation)

Extra Note: "This Is Why We Keep Going In Circles." - Defect (Repetition)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Attempt TO Clear The Air. AGAIN." - Righteousness (Credit)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Formal Apology, Despite Being The One Who Was Wronged FIRST For Something That SHOULDN'T Be Happening, But IS Because Of People Doing Me Wrong ON PURPOSE And Denying It, Then Pretending Like I'm The One Doing It Because That's What I Like To Spend My Time Doing; Paying Attention To People I Couldn't Care Less About." - Righteousness (Sincerity)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "She Did Not Respond To What Was Said That Was Good, But Responds To What Is Provocative Or Provoked, Which IS A Sign That She Is DOing It On Purpose." - Pattern (Trail)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Email: Patience

Date: 10/10/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "The Dream I Had Involved Us Talking. Tatiauna Was Being Mistreated And Had Come To Me To Talk About It In The Dream, So I Was Concerned." - Righteousness (Credit)

10/14/16
Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Still Dealing With Other People Associated With Me But Making No Attempt To Deal With Me At All Directly." - Reference (Manipulation)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:12 pm

Email: Problem With Me

Date: 10/27/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: *sigh* "ANOTHER ATTEMPT At Making Peace From The Kindness Of My Heart." - Righteousness (Virtue)

10/30/16

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Vanity: "In Her Own One-Sided Mentality, Tatiauna Continues To Only See One Way. She Only Sees What Has Been Done To Her And Not What She Does, And So She Has Lied To Others Because She Lies To Her Own Self About What Happens And What Is Real And What Is Not. Lost Between What Is Real And What Isn't Because Of Her Own Thoughts And Feelings, She Continues To Formulate The Same Thoughts And Same Expressive Feelings Without Resolving Anything. She Perpetuates Her Own Misery By Refusing To Acknowledge Her Own Transgressions And Still One-Sidedly Believing That Only Another Person Beyond Her Is The Cause Of Her Strife Non-Inclusive To Herself." - Blind (Conceitedness)

11/5/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Counter: "Always Having To Remind Her That She Has Done Something Because She Refuses, Still, To Believe That She Has Done Anything Wrong, Which Is Why We Keep Going In Circles. I Will Not Take Blame For Something I Am Not Doing And She Will Not Take Responsibility For What She Has Done, So The Cycle Perpetuates Because Of Her One-Sided Stubbornness That Afflicts Two People At Once." - Attachment (Perversion)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "She Never Does Offer Trinity To Me, Compared To How Often I Do." - Righteousness (Gridlock)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Email: Family

Date: 11/11/16

Note: "Because My Family Remained In Contact With Tatiauna Specifically To Get The Baby For Their Own Selfish Desires, But Exclude Me From The Entire Network, They Had Been Hearing The One-Sided Half-Truth From Tatiauna And Had Become Corrupted To Form A Negative Opinion About Me And Take Her Side, Which Is Further Proof That She Is A Homewrecker At Heart And By Nature. Not Once Did It Cross Her Defective Mind That This Was Something Sinful; To Wreck A Family Further Than It Already Is. It Did Not Cross Her Mind At All, But Instead Became Her Motivation For Her Own Vanity. All Of Them Were Cut Off From Me For Being Deplorable Degenerates, Hell Bent On Being Degrading And Ugly People At Heart And In Mind. They Were All Ungodly Hellspawn That Could Not Be Looked At Without A Feeling Of Nausea Coming Over Me -- Physical Sickness From Having To Even Think About Or Be Near Any Of The Tainted People." - Evidence (Wickedness)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:20 pm

Email: Family

Date: 11/11/16

Note: "Still Doing Things Behind My Back Out Of Spite. Once She Found A New Opportunity, It Was Like Gold To Her, And She Immediately Abandoned Any And All Attempts To Work Things Out With Me Directly Because She Found New People To Leech From. She Manipulated Them And Completely Decided That They Would Deal With Me In Her Stead Without Them Knowing. Because They Are Gullible People Who Do Whatever Anyone Who Gives Them What They Want Will Ask Of Them, In Their Weak Hearts, My Father's Side Of The Family Attempted To Deal With Me On Tatiauna's Behalf, Only For All Of Them To Be Made Fools Of For Their Sins And Ungodly Attachment To Each Other Through Sin And Afflicting My Baby With Their Sinful Games Played Indirectly. They Don't Know How Not To Involve The Child Because They Are Children In Their Heads, And They Also Don't Realize That The Woman Is Manipulative Because They Already Received What They Wanted. Tatiauna Gained A New Opportunity To Deal With Me Indirectly And Found It To Be An Escape Passage, Like A Rat In A Tunnel Running From What Is Coming For It."

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Email: HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Date: 11/23/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Email: Excommunication

Date: 11/25/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Legalia: "Binding One. Enforced Whenever Necessary. Contract And Covenant Of 'Excommunication' Should They Ever Get Out Of Line Again. After I Cut Myself Off From Them, Things Started Getting Better And Each Of Them Started Falling In Line Because I Was No Longer The Secret Target Of The Group, So All Of Them Had No One To Attempt To Antagonize, Which Led To The Inevitable Collapse Of What They Were Planning And Doing. I Will Do This Every Time They Attempt To Build Up An Evil City Of Communication In The Background Against Me Between Themselves. This Is The Legally Binding Document I Will Use Upon Them To Bind The Possessed Ones. It Is Both Permanent AND Effective One-Way, So That The One-Sided Thought Process To Do The Same Thing To Me Doesn't Function Because There Are No Grounds To Do So, Just As With The Lack Of Justification To Cut Off Communication In The First Place. My Justification Yielded Results; Tatiauna's Justification Yielded Homewrecking, Which Is The Difference In Judgment Between Us And The Distinction Between Our Decision-Making And Intelligence." - Circumcision (Contract)

But bet it was the happiest time of my life, getting rid of those ugly, defective, ungodly people in all their entirety. I had never been so free.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Email: Nazirite

Date: 11/25/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Manual Overwrite Successful. Gridlock Complete. Success. Will Document Further Sin Against Me And All Textual Evidence Inclusive To My Overall Report." - End
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:33 pm

Extra Notes: "If Those Ungodly, Ugly Demons Fuck Up Again, All Their Transgressions Will Go Here On The Permanent Record. I Will Not Contend With Them At All. I Will Not Give Them My Wrath. I Will Document Their Transgressions. I Will Establish For Myself A Template Of Documenting The Defective."

Name:
Date:
Time:
Transgression:
Tribulation:
Affliction:
Curse:
Plague:
Condemnation:
Damnation:
Demon:
Sin:
Possession:
Crime:
Punishment:
Cause:
Effect:
Hazard:
Result:
Reaction:
Emotion:
Response:
Mentality:
Action:
Attachment:
Desire:
Fear:
Provocation:
Deficiency:
Judgment:
Stability:
Coherency:
Comprehensibility:
Degeneration:
Lowliness:
Behavior:
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 7:01 pm

Reference Notes: "Regarding My Severe Hatred And Disgust At Evil, Sin And Sinful Behavior Harbored In People, IN GOD'S IMAGE." - Unquestionable (Wrath Of God)

*Copied From 'Facebook' Notes April 29 at 7:26am: The Day That I Was Called By 'Tatiauna Williamson' Directly Later That Day Around 12-2 PM, Which Is An Important Note.

A.
Spoiler:

- Babylon

I.
Spoiler:

- Evidence

II.
Spoiler:

- Reference

III.
Spoiler:

- Judgment

IV.
Spoiler:

- Neutralization

V.
Spoiler:

- Retribution

VI.
Spoiler:

- Equalization

VII.
Spoiler:

- Gridlock

"We Are Working On Being On Good Terms. If We Should Ever Not Be, That Is What This Is For." - Consecration (Gridlock)
Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3