In total there are 8 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 5 Guests

Kairo Khrona, The Creator

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Statistics
We have 167 registered users
The newest registered user is Yoshikage

Our users have posted a total of 18111 messages in 2923 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Date
Time
Evidence
Notes
Description
Reference
History
Context
Personal (Memory/Reference)
Text/Phone/Email
Verbal Communication
Relationship
Parenthood
Family
Friends
Witnesses

Purpose: Judgment, Future, Daughter, Self, Evidence, Proof, Record, Reference, Eternity, Memento, Notes

Description: "Comprehensive Compendium Of All Crimes, Evidence, Reference And Notes Taken Against Tatiauna P. Williamson Over The Course Of 2010 To 2017+ And Each Of The Recorded Transgressions."

Note: "Some Notes Are Missing Because I Did Not Start Documenting Due To An Attempt To Have Trust And Faith And Love In A Relationship That I Was Unaware Of Only Had Personal Interest At Heart."

Relationship Notes: "Did Not Care About Me And Only Sought Things For The Self At All Times. Constant Liar. Habitual And Fearful Liar. Quick To Flee And Blame Others Without Taking Responsibility For Actions, Though Is Always Demanding Others Take Responsibility AFTER She Has CAUSED Something Detrimental, Pretending As If She Were Not The Cause Of The Detriment. Known To Be Consciously Abusive On Purpose With Premeditated Intent And Consistency." - Abusive (Unfaithful)

Virtue: "Will Show Daughter In The Future, Which Is Why Notation Is Important. Mother Is A Known Liar Specifically To Keep Herself Out Of Trouble And Will Pervert The Truth To Poison The Mind Of My Daughter, As She Already Has And Has Been Known To Do." - Foresight

Abuse: "Uses My Daughter For Her Own Selfish Emotions Against Me Without My Daughter Realizing It, Which Ends Up Damaging Our Relationship Because My Daughter Doesn't Know She Is Being Used By Her Mother And Won't Believe It." - Manipulation
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Email: Patience

Started By 'Tymon Bolton II'

Date: 9/17/16

Evidence: "YET ANOTHER Attempt BY ME To Correct ALL The Wrongs With NO Outreach From Tatiauna First, Nor Any Intention For Resolution. There Was A Time I Realized This And Knew That She Was Holding Onto Her Evil Emotions On Purpose, Strictly Because She Was Possessed By Whatever Spite She Harbored Toward Me To The Point Where She Did Not Even Make Attempts, Even Though I Always Was." - Righteousness (Support)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

9/18/16

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Note: "The First Response Is Denial. She Has Clearly Erased The Thoughts And Feelings On Purpose As A Coping Mechanism, Which Means She IS Not Looking For Resolution; She Is Looking For A Way To Escape And Leave Things Undone To Preserve Her Own Fragile State Rather Than To Become Stronger By Dealing With Things Patiently And With A Good Heart And Good Intention, As She Had Done Before." - Blot (Defect)

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Despite How She Has Repeated Herself Again, Just As With Times Past, She Asks For Something, Expects Me To Do It And Conveniently Leaves Out Her Own Participation And Inclusion In The 'Doing What Is Best' And 'Being On Good Terms.' She Expected Me To Be Subservient To Her, Come To Her And Cry And Beg And Plead, Like The Weak Ones On Entertainment Television, Specifically To Come Cater To Her Sins And Wait For Her To Give The Okay When She's Literally Done Nothing But Make Things Worse. Her Entire Mentality Was Set On Vanity And One-sided Gain, So When Her Gain Was Not One-sided, She Ignored It. If It Required Her Contribution, She Neglected It And Expected Me To Do It All Just Because She Was Feeling Some Sort Of Spite Toward Me." - Provocation (Perpetuation)

Extra Note: "This Is Why We Keep Going In Circles." - Defect (Repetition)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Attempt TO Clear The Air. AGAIN." - Righteousness (Credit)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Formal Apology, Despite Being The One Who Was Wronged FIRST For Something That SHOULDN'T Be Happening, But IS Because Of People Doing Me Wrong ON PURPOSE And Denying It, Then Pretending Like I'm The One Doing It Because That's What I Like To Spend My Time Doing; Paying Attention To People I Couldn't Care Less About." - Righteousness (Sincerity)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "She Did Not Respond To What Was Said That Was Good, But Responds To What Is Provocative Or Provoked, Which IS A Sign That She Is DOing It On Purpose." - Pattern (Trail)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Email: Patience

Date: 10/10/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "The Dream I Had Involved Us Talking. Tatiauna Was Being Mistreated And Had Come To Me To Talk About It In The Dream, So I Was Concerned." - Righteousness (Credit)

10/14/16
Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "Still Dealing With Other People Associated With Me But Making No Attempt To Deal With Me At All Directly." - Reference (Manipulation)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:12 pm

Email: Problem With Me

Date: 10/27/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: *sigh* "ANOTHER ATTEMPT At Making Peace From The Kindness Of My Heart." - Righteousness (Virtue)

10/30/16

Tatiauna:
Spoiler:

Vanity: "In Her Own One-Sided Mentality, Tatiauna Continues To Only See One Way. She Only Sees What Has Been Done To Her And Not What She Does, And So She Has Lied To Others Because She Lies To Her Own Self About What Happens And What Is Real And What Is Not. Lost Between What Is Real And What Isn't Because Of Her Own Thoughts And Feelings, She Continues To Formulate The Same Thoughts And Same Expressive Feelings Without Resolving Anything. She Perpetuates Her Own Misery By Refusing To Acknowledge Her Own Transgressions And Still One-Sidedly Believing That Only Another Person Beyond Her Is The Cause Of Her Strife Non-Inclusive To Herself." - Blind (Conceitedness)

11/5/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Counter: "Always Having To Remind Her That She Has Done Something Because She Refuses, Still, To Believe That She Has Done Anything Wrong, Which Is Why We Keep Going In Circles. I Will Not Take Blame For Something I Am Not Doing And She Will Not Take Responsibility For What She Has Done, So The Cycle Perpetuates Because Of Her One-Sided Stubbornness That Afflicts Two People At Once." - Attachment (Perversion)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Evidence: "She Never Does Offer Trinity To Me, Compared To How Often I Do." - Righteousness (Gridlock)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Email: Family

Date: 11/11/16

Note: "Because My Family Remained In Contact With Tatiauna Specifically To Get The Baby For Their Own Selfish Desires, But Exclude Me From The Entire Network, They Had Been Hearing The One-Sided Half-Truth From Tatiauna And Had Become Corrupted To Form A Negative Opinion About Me And Take Her Side, Which Is Further Proof That She Is A Homewrecker At Heart And By Nature. Not Once Did It Cross Her Defective Mind That This Was Something Sinful; To Wreck A Family Further Than It Already Is. It Did Not Cross Her Mind At All, But Instead Became Her Motivation For Her Own Vanity. All Of Them Were Cut Off From Me For Being Deplorable Degenerates, Hell Bent On Being Degrading And Ugly People At Heart And In Mind. They Were All Ungodly Hellspawn That Could Not Be Looked At Without A Feeling Of Nausea Coming Over Me -- Physical Sickness From Having To Even Think About Or Be Near Any Of The Tainted People." - Evidence (Wickedness)

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:20 pm

Email: Family

Date: 11/11/16

Note: "Still Doing Things Behind My Back Out Of Spite. Once She Found A New Opportunity, It Was Like Gold To Her, And She Immediately Abandoned Any And All Attempts To Work Things Out With Me Directly Because She Found New People To Leech From. She Manipulated Them And Completely Decided That They Would Deal With Me In Her Stead Without Them Knowing. Because They Are Gullible People Who Do Whatever Anyone Who Gives Them What They Want Will Ask Of Them, In Their Weak Hearts, My Father's Side Of The Family Attempted To Deal With Me On Tatiauna's Behalf, Only For All Of Them To Be Made Fools Of For Their Sins And Ungodly Attachment To Each Other Through Sin And Afflicting My Baby With Their Sinful Games Played Indirectly. They Don't Know How Not To Involve The Child Because They Are Children In Their Heads, And They Also Don't Realize That The Woman Is Manipulative Because They Already Received What They Wanted. Tatiauna Gained A New Opportunity To Deal With Me Indirectly And Found It To Be An Escape Passage, Like A Rat In A Tunnel Running From What Is Coming For It."

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Email: HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Date: 11/23/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Email: Excommunication

Date: 11/25/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Legalia: "Binding One. Enforced Whenever Necessary. Contract And Covenant Of 'Excommunication' Should They Ever Get Out Of Line Again. After I Cut Myself Off From Them, Things Started Getting Better And Each Of Them Started Falling In Line Because I Was No Longer The Secret Target Of The Group, So All Of Them Had No One To Attempt To Antagonize, Which Led To The Inevitable Collapse Of What They Were Planning And Doing. I Will Do This Every Time They Attempt To Build Up An Evil City Of Communication In The Background Against Me Between Themselves. This Is The Legally Binding Document I Will Use Upon Them To Bind The Possessed Ones. It Is Both Permanent AND Effective One-Way, So That The One-Sided Thought Process To Do The Same Thing To Me Doesn't Function Because There Are No Grounds To Do So, Just As With The Lack Of Justification To Cut Off Communication In The First Place. My Justification Yielded Results; Tatiauna's Justification Yielded Homewrecking, Which Is The Difference In Judgment Between Us And The Distinction Between Our Decision-Making And Intelligence." - Circumcision (Contract)

But bet it was the happiest time of my life, getting rid of those ugly, defective, ungodly people in all their entirety. I had never been so free.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Email: Nazirite

Date: 11/25/16

Tymon:
Spoiler:

Note: "Manual Overwrite Successful. Gridlock Complete. Success. Will Document Further Sin Against Me And All Textual Evidence Inclusive To My Overall Report." - End
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Mon May 01, 2017 7:01 pm

Reference Notes: "Regarding My Severe Hatred And Disgust At Evil, Sin And Sinful Behavior Harbored In People, IN GOD'S IMAGE." - Unquestionable (Wrath Of God)

*Copied From 'Facebook' Notes April 29 at 7:26am: The Day That I Was Called By 'Tatiauna Williamson' Directly Later That Day Around 12-2 PM, Which Is An Important Note.

A.
Spoiler:

- Babylon

I.
Spoiler:

- Evidence

II.
Spoiler:

- Reference

III.
Spoiler:

- Judgment

IV.
Spoiler:

- Neutralization

V.
Spoiler:

- Retribution

VI.
Spoiler:

- Equalization

VII.
Spoiler:

- Gridlock

"We Are Working On Being On Good Terms. If We Should Ever Not Be, That Is What This Is For." - Consecration (Gridlock)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:05 am

Phone Text Reference

May 24, 2017 - Wednesday
11:06 AM - 11:44 AM

I. You have cut yourself off and sold yourself short because of spite; the gains you believed you would have by remaining attached pale in comparison to what would have been if we remained together.

II. You Have damaged my life and my family and slandered me on purpose trying to get ahead when in fact you cut yourself off and got innocents involved and cut off, too.

III. You sought to remain attached to receive free handouts from me in the future without realizing that your own actions ensure that I not only Will not, But that someone else will definitely have it.

IV. You Damaged the relationship of my child and myself on purpose and also taught her what is evil.

V. You got many people involved that ultimately Will share the same fate.

VI. You anticipated me to return to you based on perverted feelings of desire that are NOT only not mutual, But Also grounds for me not to like you for degenerate behavior and knowledge that you secretly thought I would return to you or have a desire to at all.

VII. You Have prolonged and escalated issues that could have been resolved and that I actively tried to resolve in order to do damage that was completely spiteful and irrational no matter what reasoning.

VIII. You made -ALL- The decisions that led up to this since we were in a relationship, And now you will suffer for it. Because all of this is your doing, You end up with nothing and the need to feel attached to someone who doesn't want you to be at all.

IX. You can never repair the damages and will ultimately lose everything.

X. Even if you have something, it will comparatively be only scraps, And Is nowhere near considered a win nor a gain. You were just trying to make yourself feel better.

XI. All of the things you plotted and intended from the very beginning all backfire at the same time and turn against you, And I will not help you because you take advantage of help.

XII. You Can Never Be Trusted Again.

XIII. Remaining attached to my family only hurts you more.

XIV. The fact that you have been trying to hurt me on purpose -SINCE- we were in a relationship is only more proof that you cannot handle me nor any good things I may have had in mind. You literally deserve nothing, And God Himself Is Telling Me Not To Give Anything To You.

XV. You do things on purpose to make everything in my life difficult for me and go out of your way to do it, Then after you have done it, You tell others I am not doing it.

XVI. The pain you will feel from not only living to see me prosper but knowing you will never be part of it and everything Will Be Taken From you will be too devastating to live through, But will be equivalent to what you were trying to do to me.

XVII. Everyone else's contribution and involvement made it worse for you because they end up only being means of exposing you and them rather than if you remained dealing with me alone.

XVIII. I once had love for you but you became a worse person over time, Even as I tried to restore our relationship and give you chances and time because I thought you could do better and for the baby. I don't have any for a Sin such as yourself -- You Have become too detestable in God's sight, Even If you call his name in vain.

XIX. I Will still prosper greatly and none of the pain you inflicted on me by trying to keep me ignorant matters -- ALL of it ends up turning against you because you ran yourself out of moves.

XX. I Will Not Accept you even if you claim to repent because I Do Not trust you, And the only way to fix that is to do -ONLY- what is right by me and others -AND- fix your mistakes -PLUS- listen to me and repent before me.

XXI. "You Must Confess Everything Truthfully And Completely. Missing Information Will Lessen Trust."

XXII. You Must Tell Trinity Everything You Have Done That Is Evil And That You Did It On Your Own With Intent To Harm Me Or Be Selfish.

XXIII. You Must Apologize To Her For Using Her To Get At Me And Damaging Our Relationship As Well As Not Maintining The Relationship With Me.

XXIV. You Must Apologize For Everyone Else For Deceiving Them On Purpose And Turning Them Against Me; None Who Are Connected To You Will Receive Anything Because They Will Enable Your Lowly Degenerate Behavior.

XXV. Ultimately All You Have Done Has Failed Once More And For The Last Time. You Are An Ugly And Undeserving Person, And I Will Never Look Upon You With Favor.

P.S. Not Only Must You Confess What You Did, But Also WHY You Did And Why You Thought It Was Justified As Well As Take Into Account The Result Being From What You Did.

Whatever damage you try to do to me only hurts my daughter and not me, And the 'Game' You were playing with me I had already won a long time ago by planning for something -BEYOND- The game. The game you were playing is -ONLY- for people -TRAPPED- in the system to perpetuate slavery and thin out your numbers. It is a Rat Race and the -ONLY- way to win is to -NOT- be a dirty rat and play.

So everything you did, Even just to win, was 100% worthless. Not Even 99.999%, But All 100%. And It has been this way since -BEFORE- I told you -TODAY-.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:08 am

Phone Text - Earliest Records

Thursday, April 20th, 2017

4:19 PM

Tymon: So are you going to confront me directly and resolve our problem completely, or Will you continue to be a homewrecker and teach my daughter that it is good to do that and be and maintain that?

Tymon: "All Peoples Must Bear A Child Before God Like Isaac, Or Those Are The People That Will Surely Sacrifice Their Children For Vain Reasons, Which Is Sacrifice To Molek."

Tymon: "Let God Judge Between Us."

Tymon: *Damnation

-6:17 PM-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:14 am

Phone Text

Saturday, April 29th, 2017
7:17 AM

Tymon: One. (Date/Time)

Tymon: Two (Record/Reference)

Tymon: Three (Confirmation/Evidence)

Tymon: -End-

Tymon: "Be Prepared For Court. I Have Time To Deal With Your Ugly Behavior Now."

Tymon: "I Will Not Speak To Anyone Except You Directly. If You Try To Send Anyone Else, The Court Will Know It Is You, Not Me. I Already Have Evidence And Am About To Make More."

Tymon: "Now See If Homewrecking Will Get You Your Way. Trust That Is A Sign Of An Unfit Parent And It Shows Up Before A Judge."

Tymon: -Fair Warning-

-7:40 AM-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:23 am

Phone Text

Monday, May 1st, 2017
10:46 PM

Tymon: ... I Do Not Believe I Should See Trinity. She Looks Disgusting In My Mind. I Do Not Want To Look At Her.

Tymon: We Have More Work To Do Than You Thought.

Tymon: ... It Will Hurt Her Deeply In The Future.

Tymon: ... She Looks Very Ugly In My Eyes. She Looks Like You. I Want To Get Rid Of That For The Same Reasons Why I Do Not Desire Nor Prefer You As A Person.

Tymon: I'm Going To Tell Her It Is Why I Do Not Want To Look At Her.

Tymon: You Must Correct All Of Your Sins Against Me. The Mark Will Not Come Out. I Will Never Look At My Daughter With The Same Love I Once Had, Just As With You.

Tymon: You Have Failed. It Is Too Late.

Tymon: Goodnight.

-10:53 PM-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:26 am

Phone Text

Tuesday, May 2, 2017
5:15 PM

Tymon: I Will Try One More Time.

Tymon: If I Have To Even Speak It, The Damage Is Permanent.

Tymon: There Will Be No Next Time After That.

Tymon: -Circumcision-

-5:17 PM-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:40 am

Phone Text

Premise: Trinity (My Child) was sent to speak to me over the phone and was told bad things to say to me by her mother and grandmother.

Thursday, May 4th, 2017
12:57 PM

Tymon: "Your One Chance Is Blown. She Is Ugly. It Isn't Mine. It Is The Devil's."

Tymon: "Remember I Said You Were Ugly Once And I Meant It. I Also Mean It Now. Keep The Plague Upon Yourself. I Have More Important Things To Look At. The Mark Is Permanent."

Tymon: "The Child Will Grow Up Like You And Remember Why I Reject You Both For The Same Reason."

Tymon: "She Will See The Substitution In Her Life And Resent Growing Up Like You, Only To Be Looked At Without Love By Her True Father."

Tymon: "She Will Realize What You Did And Your Curse Will Multiply. Your Family Will Grow Smaller And More Discordant."

Tymon: "I Will Not See You Perish. You Will Already Be Long Forgotten."

Tymon: "I Will Be Happier Without Any Of You. You Can Do Nothing But Dry Out Your Roots And Destroy Vines, As I See In Your Children And Family."

Tymon: "You Are Useless As A Family. No Fortune Comes From Association With You And Your Likeness. You Can Only Create Decay And Mask It To Avoid Your Pain."

Tymon: "I Have No Faith In You."

Tymon: "She Knows Why I Don't Want To See Her. Your Household Is Condemned."

Tymon: "The Last Thing She Will Have Heard Is 'You Are Ugly.' You Are A Failure. The Child Is Wasted. It Can Only Bear Sinful Seed, Like The Rest Of You."

Tymon: "Hopelessly Ruined. There Are Better Things. I Regret I Believed We Could Fix This. You Have Done Too Much Damage."

Tymon: "You Came Back Too Late. It Is Over. You Were Too Late. Wasted Too Much Time."

Tymon: "This Should Have Been Only Between You And I. Maybe Now It Makes Sense Why I Said That. This Is Where Your Running Has Gotten Us."

Tymon: "This Is What Happens When You Make Decisions. Every Time Since We Met. I Would Wonder When It Would Click That I'm Not The One With Impaired Judgment."

Tymon: "Just Because I Let You Destroy Things Did Not Mean It Was My Fault Nor That I Was The One Whose Decisions Did That. You Wanted Your Way And You Got It."

Tymon: "I Always Let You Get What You Wanted Because I Thought You Would Learn, Like Me. You Just Got Blinded By Getting It At All, Filling A Void For Your Own Self."

Tymon: "I Stayed Around It, But You Always Wrecked Something. Finally, It Catches Up To You. It Isn't Able To Be Fixed. It Is Permanent. Your Associates Can Only Make It Worse."

Tymon: "I Stopped Enjoying Your Company Long Before We Ended, Which Showed Up In Many Ways. You Only Cared About Yourself. I Remained In Order To Try To Resolve Things Because You Seemed To Care."

Tymon: "Yet You Only Cared Long Enough For Yourself And Didn't Even Recognize My Dissatisfaction Nor Deficiencies. You Just Continued To Take Them, Like A Fat Pig."

Tymon: "Now The Child Is Just As Ugly. We Cannot Speak. She Can Only Open Her Mouth To Say Ugly Things, Which Proves She Has Been Manipulating People And Watching People Manipulate Others. She Knows No Better And Cannot Tell How To Stop."

Tymon: "The Entire Network That Carries Her Is Ugly. I Cannot Even Look. The Sin Is Everywhere; On Their Lips, Feet, Ears, Hands, Eyes And Faces. Completely Ugly."

Tymon: "You All May Not Have Better People To Deal With, But I Do, Which Is Why I Do Not Deal With Them. Now I Am Forced To Because The Ugly Ones Sinned Against Me."

Tymon: "Pray For The Child That Her Father Loves Her."

Tymon: "No Substitutions. Clean Up Your Mess For Once And Stop Tolerating Garbage Work."

Tymon: "What Will She Think When She Sees The Family I Will Make Not In Sin?"

Tymon: "Did You Even Think?"

Tymon: "If My Household Is Without Sin, Will She Fit In With Her Father's Family? See How You Have Damned Her By Cutting Her Off From Me."

Tymon: "Will She Get Along With Her Brothers And Sisters, Or Will She Hate Them?"

Tymon: "See How You Destroy The Home And Damage The Life Of Children In Vanity. This Was All Because YOU Wanted Something, And More Than You And I Know This."

Tymon: "Once Again, Your Attempt To Force Your Way Breeds Only Misfortune And Destruction. Therefore, Keep It. I Rejected You, Your Thoughts And Your Feelings For A Reason."

Tymon: "I Wish You Were On Time. I Did See Sincerity In You. But It Doesn't Matter. I Cannot Be Near Her Because What She Has Picked Up Is Habit, And Equally Ugly."

Tymon: "The Fact That You Both Use And Breed Failures Is Only A Testament To Yourself. You And They Do Not Know Any Better. You Cannot Be Near Me. You Are All Philistines."

-3:47 PM-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:44 am

Phone Text

Friday, May 5th, 2017
8:39 PM

Tymon: ... I honestly believe you are trying, so I Will Not condemn you for what the filthy ugly wenches do. Just have her talk to me straight from your phone.

Tymon: No third parties nor extensions. Only directly you and I. Leave everyone else out of it completely. They taint and defile my clean air.

-8:42 PM-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:08 am

Phone Text

Saturday, May 6th, 2017
8:12 AM

Tymon: ... I am about to call. I'm not mad.

Tymon: We need to talk.

-After Call-

Tymon: The vengeful mothers who tear fathers from their children's lives http://dailym.ai/1iYFTyI

Tymon: "You Have Sinned."

Tymon: http://farzadlaw.com/divorce-and-child-custody/what-is-parental-alienation/

Tymon: "These Are For Me To Use Against You Because You Have Sinned."

Tymon: "You Are Unfit For Communication. All Evidence Against You."

Tymon: "I Will Be Documenting Evidence And Updating The Record For Court."

Tymon: "You Are Not Capable Of Working Things Out On Your Own."

Tymon: "She Has Sinned Against God And So Have You. You Are Unaware Of Your Sins, But You Have Been Warned."

Tatiauna: You have angry issues. You talk about Trinity like a dog and didn't even want her in you life. You're an abuser. You have these fits of rage, and you don

Tatiauna: 't see anything wrong with it. If you're not going to be in here life, you need to stay out. Instead of damaging her with YOUR BITTERNESS, and YOUR INCON

Tatiauna: SISTENCY. I'm not and she's definitely  not going to be your punching bag whenever you feel like bursting out in anger. Parential alienation is putting t

Tatiauna: he child against the parent.You're the one trying to put her against me you tell her lies like "I'm being mean to you and I'm keeping her away from you."

Tatiauna:  When I have plenty of proof that it's a lie and that you have issues. I don't speak bad about you to her, so whatever. I'm done with your crap.

Tymon: "She Sinned. She Has Learned What Is Evil."

Tymon: "How Dare You Endorse What God Hates. You Are No Servant Of God."

Tymon: "Does God Spare Children Who Sin?"

Tymon: "Does A HUMAN Spare Children Who Sin?"

Tymon: "Will God Love Those Who Take His Name In Vain And Sin Against Him And His Holy People?"

Tymon: "Does God Put Favor In Those Who Teach Ignorance?"

Tymon:  "YOU Made The Mistake."

Tymon: "YOU Raised The Child To Love Sin And Disrespect Others With Sinful Habits And Nature."

Tymon: "YOU Taught Her Those Degenerate Ways. How Can You Teach Her ANY Better When You Still Do The Things She Picks Up? It Is A Stain From YOU."

Tymon: "What Could She Pick Up From Me? She Sinned The Same Way You Did. You Have Not Fixed Anything, But Made It Worse By Leaving Me Out And Putting Your Faith In Whores Because They Were Convenient."

Tymon: "You Only Feel This Way Because Of Your Own Sins. You Loved Them In Yourself, So You Nurture Them In The Child."

Tymon: "If I Hated Them In You, Would It Not Be The Same In Anyone? Even Worse Is That God Does, For It Is IN HIS WORD What He Hates. Do Not Pervert God's Word For YOUR Image. Do As He Commands."

Tymon: "No Lying. No Manipulation. No Sneaking. No Taking Advantage Of People Unnecessarily. No Stirring Up Others When You Have Something To Deal With Directly."

Tymon: "I Need To Talk To You About The Damage YOU Did To The Child."

Tymon: "I Will Not Defy God, Like Some Weak Human. Like You And The Others, Who Cannot Love God Because You CONDONE SIN."

Tymon: "You Do Not Even Know What The Sin Looks Like. You Cannot Teach Any Better Than You Can Learn, AND HOW LONG DID THAT TAKE?"

Tymon: "Shall We Wait 4 Years For You To Teach Trinity What I Can In One? Is That How Vain You Are? Is This Still About YOU And YOUR Issues?"

Tymon: "She Learns Better And More Swiftly Than You, Which Is Why She Needs BOTH Parents. Chris Is Not Smart Enough. He Is Barely Smart Enough To Deal With You."

Tymon: "You Can Only Do So Much. The Elders Are All Set In Their Wicked Ways. Yet You Seek Them Out For Convenience. You Would Take The Help Of Any Lowly Thing Around My Child Just For YOUR Comfort."

Tymon: "You Cannot Even Acknowledge The Damage YOU Have Done By Being Selfish And Unruly, Yet You Still Blame Another. If I Was Not Around, That Could Not Be Me."

Tymon: "All You Have To Do Is Talk To ME About Trinity. Stop Running And Hiding From Criticism Just Because It Is Critical. TRINITY Needs That For HERSELF, Even If YOU Run From It. She Is NOT You."

Tymon: "What Can The Ugly Wenches Do But Teach Her To Be That? You Didn't Even ASK Me About MY Family Before You Thought It Was A Good Idea To Use Them."

Tymon: "If I Do Not Even Go To Them, That Should Have Been An Indicator That They Are Not People To Turn To. Yet, You Were Blind By Your Spite. Now Look Where It Has Us And Our Child."

Tymon: "Would My Anger Be Here If You Worked Things Out? It Remains Because You STILL Do Not. All You Saw Was An Advantage, And It Still Led You Astray To Take Advantage."

Tymon: "Your Goal Was Not To Work Things Out. It Was To Get Your Way. Selfishly. Again."

Tymon: "And You Think I Would Want A Daughter Like That? Did I Want YOU Like That? I Do Not Want ANYONE Like That, Just From MY STANDARDS ALONE."

Tymon: "Your Emotions Against Me Are Still Apparent. To This Day, You Cannot Hide Your Feelings. Sometimes The Impulse To Run Is Only To Avoid A Feeling That Is Necessary To Experience SPECIFICALLY For Growth."

Tymon: "All Your Years Of Running Show Your Feelings And Makes You Weak. You Stunt Your Own Growth AND Everyone Else's, Which Is Why I Grew Way More Beyond Your Growth AND Everyone Else's, Including Trinity."

Tymon: "God Has Blessed Me And Chosen Me. Yet, You Do Not Accept. That Is Your Own Vanity. You Dare Go Against God And His Chosen For Yourself? Did He Choose You?"

Tymon: "If You Oppose What God Has Chosen And Done, You Are Against Him For Being Against The Anointed One. He Chooses People For A Reason The Same Way He DOES NOT Choose People For A Reason."

Tymon: "Is God In Favor Of You? Does He Give You Clean Paths To Continue Your Work? Does He Move Your Obstacles And Destroy Your Enemies Because He Loves You?"

Tymon: "Does God Exalt The Work Of Your Hands And Give You Power To Do His With His Own Word, His Own Hand And His Own Wisdom?"

Tymon: "Have You Taken God's Image, In His Likeness, And Put Your Faith In The One He Puts Faith In, Or Do You Still Act In Vain For YOURSELF With HUMAN WISDOM?"

Tymon: "You Do Not Know God. Until You Know Me And Why He Chose Me, You Will Never Understand. To Think You Know Better Is Blasphemy And An Insult."

Tymon: "Reflect On This. Read The Bible. PRAY TO GOD. I Will Return To Talk At A Different Time."

Tymon: "Remember That When It Is Too Late, It Is Too Late, And God Will Not Forgive The Destruction Of A Child That Could Have Been Saved. See Who Is Charged."

Tymon: "Remember That When It Is Too Late, It Is Too Late, And God Will Not Forgive The Destruction Of A Child That Could Have Been Saved. See Who Is Charged."

Tymon: "All The Time You Waste Is For Yourself, But All The Things You Neglected Are Worse. Will God Pick Up After You? Will God Put Your Responsibility On Another Because YOU Do?"

Tymon: "You Need To Respect God More. Part Of That Is Not Working Against The One Who Has His Greatest Favor. Will He Allow You To Continue Slapping Him In His Face For His Choices? IS YOUR JUDGMENT AND WISDOM THAT GREAT?"

Tatiauna: Stop texting me. I have nothing else to say to you. You kept yourself out of her life. From the start I welcomed you in her life and had excuse after excuse. And plenty of rage fits. From death threats to harassing. You think that abusive behavior is ok. Whatever I've done in the is forgiven. I made my peace with who I was and I was open for discussion. You spend years acting a fool when you could have just been a father. Instead talk down about our daughter and never take responsibility for your actions. Always have an exscuse to why it's ok for you behave Bradley. Lieing to yourself thinking your behavior is ok. I never told you she couldn't be in your life even when you seem like a threat to her I said supervised visits was fine. You stayed away, you lied about me to everyone including Trinity and tried to alienate me from her. You threaten my life, her life, Chris and the rest of my family. You refused to have someone help you get her when I couldn't bring her to you because you was upset things weren't going your way. You're illogical. Calling Chris dumb isn't going to make you look better. It makes you look worse and even more unitelligent because you don't know what you're talking about. Being with me doesn't make him dumb. And doesn't have deal with me. I'm not a pet. You don't even know him or our relationship. So stop making an ass out of yourself talking about things youre ignorant about. You always got two cents to say about him. What you need to worry about is getting yourself together mentally for your child and take better anger management classes.

Tymon: "You Have YOUR OWN Thoughts. You STILL Don't Listen To Mine."

Tymon: "You Refuse To Listen. You Are Worse Than Before."

Tymon: "You Jump At The First Opportunity To Leave."

Tymon: "Just Like When You Were A Child. Still Running From What Is Too Hard."

Tymon: "And You Teach The Same Thing. It Is Weakness."

Tymon: "The First Thing You Did Was Make Trouble When My Life Was Going Well. Like You ALWAYS Did."

Tymon: "All Of What I Am Doing Now Could Have Been Done If Not For You. Super Successful With Life Secure."

Tymon: "Who Is The Destructive One That Destroyed Both Our Lives And Families?"

Tymon: "Without You, I Would Have Been Several Steps Beyond. Yet What I Sacrificed For You Trying To Make Things Work Has No Value. You Are Vain And Ungrateful."

Tymon: "Now, My Life Will Be Something Greater Than Any, And What Is The ONLY Thing You Are STILL Capable Of Doing?"

Tymon: "Breaking Up Families. Thinking About Yourself. Destroying Things. Creating Division Among People For Your Own Sake. Running Away. Refusing To Cooperate And Being Spiteful."

Tymon: "And You Still Think That Is Something Worth Learning Over One Seeking The Opposite."

Tymon: "You Did Destructive Things In Anger. You Damaged Many Things. Yet You Deem Your Own Methods Better When They Were WORSE Than Mine Even When We Were Together."

Tymon: "You Are Mad Because I Do Not Like What I See, But You Exalt It Even Though It Is Sinful."

Tymon: "You Ask People Who Are Ugly To Supervise Me When They Teach Her Worse Things."

Tymon: "Face It; Your Decision Making Skills Are Still Bad. You Cannot Even Tell Who Is Good Nor Who Is Evil, Especially Not In Yourself."

Tymon: "You Put Your Faith In Bad People For Convenience, Which Is One Of The Worst Crimes Of Judgment Before God."

Tymon: "You Do Not Even Know What God Loves, For You Harbor What He Hates Inside You, Teach It And Promote It to Others, And Reject What God ACTUALLY Loves For YOUR OWN Desires."

Tymon: "And You Would Go Before God As You Are And Hold Your Head Up Proudly?"

Tymon: "Do You Think God Truly Loves That You Do Literally EVRRYTHING WRITTEN That He CLEARLY Says He Hates CLEARLY?"

Tymon: "Yet, Where Will You And My Daughter Be? Living In The Spiteful Lie?"

Tymon: "What Will You Use Against Me? You, Yourself, Will No Longer Apply. My Work Will Speak For Itself. The Longer You Keep Her, The More She Will See In The Future That YOU Were The ONE Doing Evil."

Tymon: "Your Self-Delusion Based On Your Plans To Run Away Will Fail You. She Is Smarter Than You For A Reason. It Is So She Can See What You Refuse To."

Tymon: "I Write Down Everything. She Will See."

Tymon: "Now Will You Continue To Act Shamefully, Deceitfully And In Vain Until The Day She Sees For Herself, Or Will You Start Making Changes Now?"

Tymon: "What Will You Do When She Sees? Will She Tell You, Or Will She Hide, Run And Lie, Like You And Your Mother?"

Tymon: "Were You Intelligent Enough To Deal With Me? You Only Said And Did Things In Your Favor, Which Made No Sense. What Will You Do Faced With My Intelligence In My Daughter Against You?"

Tymon: "See, You Have More Than A Great Deal Of Adversity Before You. Will Trinity Not Learn From The Evils Of My Family And Use It Against You, As They Do?"

Tymon: "You Do Not Even Realize You Are Being Used And Trinity Is Getting Things That Are Not Good For Her That Also Are Harmful To You And Your Household."

Tymon: "You Think I Dismiss You Sinners From Me For No Reason? No, I Have No Part In The Sins Of You Women."

Tymon: "You Exalt Yourselves Because No One Wants The Lot Of You, Even If One Tolerates You. Such Is A Sinner."

Tymon: "If It Were Up To Me, Do You Think I Would Even Open My Mouth To ANY Of You? No. I Can Make An Even More Beautiful Child With A Much More Beautiful Person Inside And Never Let The Sinful People Of My Family EVER See."

Tymon: "Yet Why Am I Here And You Are Not? It Is God. I Have Better Godly Standards, For My Morals And Ethics Are Clean."

Tymon: "Comparatively To My Morals And Ethics, What Am I Faced With? One Who Is Not Here Because Of Lack Of Morals And Ethics Or The Desire To Uphold Them."

Tymon: "Your Morality Shows Up As A Defect In The Child. Her Ethics Are Degenerating Even Before Being Established, Which Is A Sign Of Her Environment And Stunted Growth."

Tymon: "You Cannot Even Tell These Things For Yourself, And By The Time You Do, Years Have Past, Waste Has Accumulated And Damage Is Permanent, As With Now."

Tymon: "You Cannot Even Tell Your Own Mental Inhibitions Before Trying To Speak Of Others', Nor That Your Own Have A Negative Influence On Those Without, Which Sometimes Reflects In The Other."

Tymon: "You Run From Conversations Because Of Difference In Intelligence. You Should Not Even Be Concerned With That, Let Alone Run From It."

Tymon: "It Shows Me YOUR Insecurities, Instead Of Hiding Them. You Cannot Even Tell What Covers Your Movements And What Exposes Them. You Have Gotten Worse."

Tymon: "I Have No Insecurities With You. I Have Things That Need Clarification And Settling, Which Is Also Something You Must Do, But I Have No Reason To Be Insecure About Anything Involving You."

Tymon: "Yet. You Cannot Bear My Intelligence Before You. You Never Could. So, Like You Do With My Daughter, You Limit Me To Make Yourself Feel Better."

Tymon: "You Do Not Know Any Better And Cannot Learn."

Tymon: "I Do Not Care About Intelligence Except To HAVE ENOUGH To ACKNOWLEDGE And UTILIZE It Intelligently. When Have You Ever?"

Tymon: "You Take The Intelligence I Give You And Use What I Give To Help Against Me, Showing Me You Are Trying To Promote Your Own Goals, Which You Decided Upon In Sin."

Tymon: "If You Have A History Of Making Poor Decisions, Especially Over Someone Who Doesn't AND Who Has A Record Of Poor Decision Making, Why Would You Think Your Decisions Were Able To Be Used For ANY Type Of Authoritative Or Executive Decision?"

Tymon: "You Would Make The Same Poor Decisions You Haven't Learned From In A Corporation And Cause It To Be Destroyed. Will Any Executive Want That Person Making Decisions?"

Tymon: "You Cannot Make Good Decisions With Me Because You Will Not Let Go Of Those Ugly BITTER EMOTIONS Of Our Past And Resolve Them. Resolution Is Not Pretending Like It Didn't Happen."

Tymon: "Resolution Is Not Running Away."

Tymon: "Resolution Is Not Neglecting The Issue Because 'You Don't Want To Talk.' Since When Is This Only About You? To Even Fix Your Face To Say That Is Vanity The Lord Hates."

Tymon: "So For Years Of Vanity And Destruction Based On It, You Think The Lord God Would Not Make You Atone? Who Is Your Spite Geared To?"

Tymon: "Are You Really Defying Me? Are You Really Teaching Me A Lesson? Or Is This All Just Spite And Thus Going Against God?"

Tymon: "You Are Against God, Not Me. If I Do As God Commands, Are You Really Getting Back At Me? How Can You Worship God And Go Against One He Has Sent? Is That Really Worshiping Him, Or Is That Vanity Believing You Are Correct Over God's Anointed?"

Tymon: "You Have Sinned. You Have Sinned Greatly. Will You Deny The Sin, As A HUMAN Lies To Cover Shame? You Cannot Even See Beyond The Physical Materials. You Have Degenerated."

Tymon: "Do I Chase Materials? Did God Ever Say Make Those Your Priority? Yet, You Think Like The Other Wicked Ones Exalting Idols Of Wood, Gold And Silver."

Tymon: "Before The Eyes Of God, You And Those Associated Are A Sinful Mess."

Tymon: "Pray. Atone. Repent. Be Clean. Speak To Me Later."

Tymon: "If You Cannot Speak To Me, You Are Still Unclean With Spite, And God Will Know You Make Excuses To Prolong Your Spiteful Vanity."

-End-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:46 am

Ext.

Tymon: P.S. "My Future Is Already Sustained For Me, Which Is Why I Am Not Concerned With Not Having It Now. You Still Having Concern Shows Me A Deeper Insecurity."

Tymon: "You Are Not Part Of My Sustained Future And Are Not To Ask Nor Appear When It Occurs. You Have Sinned. Not Coming In. The Same Way You Cut Off, You Will Be Cut Off. By Your Judgment You Will Be Judged."

Tymon: "You Will Loathe With All Your Might Every Decision You Ever Made Because Of It, Including Cutting Me Off As Well As Seeking Any Attachment At All, Especially With The Child. That Is An Absolute."

Tymon: "If You Really Had A Case, You Would Have Done Something. You Know You Have Done Worse Than Me. I Always Knew, Too. I Just Gave You More Time. But Now What?"

Tymon: "I Want No Relation Nor Attachment To You Because You Are Literally Nothing But A Hindrance. You Have Always Been That Way."

Tymon: "Do Not Forget That YOU Have A Desire For Me To Return. You Want To Remain Attached To Me Through MY Baby And MY Family. So What Does That Say About You?"

Tymon: "When I Am Successful, Who Is The One That Will Suddenly Appear Looking To Be Associated? Certainly Not I."

Tymon: "You Have No Use But Taking Care Of A Baby. Anyone Can Do What You Do And Better With Less AND Still Work Things Out. THAT Is A Powerful Woman. You Are Still Weak To Me."

Tymon: "You Are Not In My Future For A Reason. Taking The Baby Out Of Fear Will Only Work Against You. She Will See The Evidence Against You And Judge You Poorly."

Tymon: "You Are Not Welcome In My Future, Even If You Think Clinging To The Child Will Make Me Look Bad. Because Of What You Did, It Will Only Show Up Against You."

Tymon: "The Longer It Takes, The Worse It Will Be For You. You Are Only Content Now Because You Are RELIANT On Me Not Progressing. What Leverage Will You Have Otherwise?"

Tymon: "You Thought You Would Get Ahead Of Me And Make It SEEM Like You Were Right Because You Are Good At Doing What People Want, But That Only Goes So Far. Limited."

Tymon: "That Is Not A Sense Of Self. What I Have Made Is Out Of A Sense Of Self. It Has All My Progress In It. Evidence. So, Who Will Listen To Your Words?"

Tymon: "You Can Only Teach Your Own Level. What Happens When You Cannot Teach Because Your Daughter Ascends You?"

Tymon: "Will You Treat Her As You Did Me? Will She Not See Your True Ugliness Then? All The Things You Hate In Me In Her?"

Tymon: "Yet, What You Will Hate Will Be Good, As You Hated My Goodness In Comparison To Yours. Your Envy Was Your Wrath. I Was Too Good For You."

Tymon: "You Made Me Worse. That Shows Me I Was Too Good For You. It Will Continue In My Child, Who Will Rapidly Outgrow You. Then What Will You Do? Treat Her Like Me?"

Tymon: "You Cannot Treat The One Who Gave You A Child Well. What Hope Do You Have With The Seed? You Need To Work With What Is On Your Own Level. Your Own Standards."

Tymon: "Pay Attention To The New Child. That One Is Better Suitable For Your Level. But Stop Damaging What Is Without Flaw."

Tymon: "You Put Dinks In My Perfect Child, The Work Of My Perfection, With Your Tainted Input. So It Ends Up Degenerating Into Something 'Less Than' And Diminishing Potential."

Tymon: "You Cannot See Her Potential, Which Is Why You Keep Damaging It And Making It Worse. You Will Continue To Be A Low Bar For Her, And When It Starts Showing Up, You Will Beg Me To Take My Seed Back And Woe At The Day You Took It At All."

Tymon: "You Have No Favor Nor Blessing."

Tymon: "You Just Want Something Beautiful AND Mine To Be Ugly, Like You. You Wanted Company. To Remember Me. To Cling To Me. Why Else Do You Want Me To Chase You?"

Tymon: "You Are Undesirable. You Are Not Fit To Be Chased. That Is Why I Do Not. You Only Get Uglier The More I See The Work Of Your Hands."

Tymon: "You Use The Baby As A Cover For Your Own Feelings, Like Every Other BITTER Baby Momma. You Are Not The First. Everyone Knows Which One The Ugly One Is, Even If You Get A Million Street Rats To Tell You Otherwise."

Tymon: "What Is The Voice Of A Street Rat To Someone Clean? Can A Dirty One Tell A Clean One What It Means To Be Clean? Won't The Rat Think Its Own Filth Is Clean?"

Tymon: "You Have Done Everything Lowly, Down To Even The Gathering Of Lowly Street Rats. And All For Me."

Tymon: "Am I So Powerful? Am I Such A Threat? Am I So Great NONE Of You COMBINED Can Do What I Can To EACH Of You TOGETHER AND ALONE?"

Tymon: "You Are Not My Equal Do The Math. If Half A Person Gets A Third Of A Person Against One Whole Person, Does That Make Them Equal To The Whole One?"

Tymon: "You Seek The Help Of 'Less Than' People. People With Deficiencies. Your Deficiency Makes You A Less Than, And If Someone Else Is Covering Your Deficiency, That Doesn't Fill Their Own Deficiency. It Makes It Worse."

Tymon: "Recounting This, I Am Greater Than All. You All Cannot Confront Me. All Your Logic Fails. Your Emotional Attacks Do Literally Nothing But Backfire To Harm You."

Tymon: "You Have Been Holding On To Me All This Time. You Have Done That With Everything You Desired. This Is How I Know You Still Do Desire Me, Even If I Do Not."

Tymon: "It Will Not Change. Let It Go. Letting Go Is More Than Words."

Tymon: "Get. Over. Me."

Tymon: "Figure Out What Those Words Mean. It's Disgusting To Know You Still Have Feelings At All. Any. Get Over Them And Work Things Out Properly."

Tymon: "I Have Plenty More Beautiful Women To Deal With That Have My Attraction And Attention, And Some Who May Want A Child With Me. Multiple."

Tymon: "So I Would Suggest Not Thinking So Highly Of Your Actually EXTREMELY Lowly Position. It Will Get Worse The Longer I Do Not Deal With You."

Tymon: "You Feel Really Secure With Other People's Things, But You Are Weak And Can Do Nothing Without Them Nor Alone. You Just Use Other People's Things, Like A Slave."

Tymon: "If In 7 Years You Haven't Changed That, It Is Who You Are As A Person. That Is Not What You Should Desire For A Child To Be. It Means You Are Damaged. Possibly Permanently."

Tymon: "Anyone Can Gain Favor By Being Silent And Taking Advantages. Slaves Did That. I Did, Before I Met You. Maybe You Need To Understand Why I Stopped And Find It Inferior, Both In Myself And Others."

Tymon: "You Have A VERY Long Way To Go."

Tymon: "Your Entire Motive Was Geared Toward Me Wanting You And Not Having Anything Going For Myself, Like Some Typical Ghetto Black Drama."

Tymon: "You Thought So Highly Of Yourself For Reasons That Were Only Considered High To The Lowliest And Weakest People. No One Of Any Stature Would Acknowledge You As Anything But Feet For Them, Which You Already Are For Common People As Is."

Tymon: "I Have Not Wanted You For Years. No Amount Of Time Or Withholding Information Or My Child Will Change This. I'm Not Weak Like The Ones You Are Used To."

Tymon: "You Are Weak For Wanting Things To Be This Way. Heaven Is Not The Kingdom For You. If You Will Wreck Your Own House And Family, You Will Wreck God's."

-5:50 PM-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:01 am

Phone Text

Sunday, May 7th, 2017
1:11 AM

Tymon: ... You must not be being satisfied enough. You poor thing. I Didn't Even think about it until I really sat and thought, "She actually takes time to think about me in order to do these things on purpose." It really makes me wonder why you even really actually have the desire to do anything extra at all.

Tymon: I feel sorry for you because you feel that way and are the person who put yourself there. I really do. Straight up. Between You And I.

-11:24 AM-

Tymon: ... Ew. You are just mad because I only hate the things that she gets from you, and you know that. So you are offended and only respond to that. That is sad.

Tymon: Ew. It actually bothers you at all. That is WHY it is disgusting and always has been and always will be. Even having attention from me makes me feel that way.

Tymon: Remember the time on the Red Line when I Didn't want to look at you? "I Remember That For A Reason."

Tymon: Remember the time on the Red Line when I Didn't want to look at you? "I Remember That For A Reason."

Tymon: Like, how dare you be offended that I still hate the exact same things that made you who you are being present in my child. You are offended for yourself, Not Trinity.

Tymon: You want me to look at my child like I look at you? Then what? I tell her your past history and you two laugh and enjoy the fact that you can be destructive?

Tymon: Then you promote not working things out because YOU are not strong enough to face someone because of YOUR wrongdoings? Is that a good example?

Tymon: I'm asking you questions so I can compare my child to you later when I ask if these things make logical INTELLIGENT sense.

Tymon: The Worst thing is, if I were in your position, I Would feel VERY sorry for myself. But that is why we are not equal. The literal EXACT reason. Not The Same Values.

Tymon: You want her to feel like you felt? You WANT her to feel pain? For What reason? For whose sake?

Tymon: And what's worse is that the longer this goes on, The Worse It gets for EVERYONE EXCEPT me. Including and especially you, For Being the causality.

-3:30 PM-

Tymon: Even Worse Is That I KNOW It Means You Have Deeper Feelings, Because You WANT Me To Care More Deeply AND You Want Me To Even Look At Yours.

Tymon: You're just... An annoyance.

Tymon: You Don't Even ATTEMPT To Work Anything Out Before You Are Ready To Leave. That Is A Sign Of Inferiority. You Still Have Something To Run From. That Makes You Fear.

Tymon: I just wish I had checked your intelligence first. I just wanted what I wanted, I guess. Having an idiot is a liability I really never wanted.

Tymon: You Don't Even CARE How Trashy You Look As A Role Model. That Is A Personal Sign.

Tymon: But You Want Someone To Care About Some Small, Insignificant Feelings That Make Things Worse The Longer You Have Them, Right?

Tymon: But You Want Someone To Care About Some Small, Insignificant Feelings That Make Things Worse The Longer You Have Them, Right?

Tymon: An Annoyance.

Tymon: Figure Out What The Priority Is. It Isn't Some BITTER Feeling Or VENGEFUL Mentality. So Stop Making Them Happen.

Tymon: I feel like you just get my attention because everyone else is no longer interesting. So you bother me being an actual idiot for attention. Like a beggar.

Tymon: What Makes me most upset is actually that you are seriously too fucking stupid to ACTUALLY fix anything. The WORST part of you IS your stupidity.

Tymon: It is the fact that you THINK about it AND think it is okay that is painful -- Literal Idiocy. And It just shows me that you have a clinging mentality.

Tymon: You make me feel bad about myself because of the fact that I even regarded you at all.

Tymon: It Makes me feel bad about myself to be associated to you. It's THAT MUCH of an insult.

Tymon: The fact that you have my child makes her look bad because of you. You are a depreciation of what we would be without you.

Tymon: Little more than what helped get her here. Anyone Can Do That.

Tymon: And even worse is that you WANT me to say I Don't Want To See Her because YOU need a scapegoat to tell people it is my fault. So you do it on purpose.

Tymon: And even worse is that you WANT me to say I Don't Want To See Her because YOU need a scapegoat to tell people it is my fault. So you do it on purpose.

Tymon: But what happens when everyone finds out that is what you want? What excuse Will you have? What logical sense Will it make? Who Will believe you? What Will She Think Of You?

Tymon: "You Don't Even CARE What Your Child Would Think. You Are The Lowest Piece Of Waste On The Planet."

Tymon: And it is like you are waiting to try to MAKE a fight to prove a point INSTEAD OF use ALL the mental cognition to resolve previous issues. Unintelligent.

-4:46 PM-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:16 am

Phone Text

Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
12:51 AM

Tymon: Why do you want me out of her life so badly? Is that what she wants, Or Is That what you want to make her feel because you feel that way?

1:54 AM

Tymon: The fact that you keep repeating yourself so often means you are trying to convince yourself and others of changes that aren't real. Delusions. You are essentially returning to who you were and making yourself and others think you aren't.

9:01 AM

Tatiauna: You have anger issues you have bad anger issues. You don't really fix. You just come up with reasons to excuse your behavior. When there's no exscuse. I'm not about to argue with you. And I'm not going to allow myself to let your ignorant words bother​ me. I know what's relevant to me and what's not. An outsider isn't going to tell me otherwise.  You're an abuser. Whenever  you get mad you try any way possible to tear people down. That's not going to work on me because I know who I am. I know all my faults and my favors. However, Trinity is a child.  For you to keep speakingabout her in that way is discusting. The voicemail, texts, and She told me you said mean things to her. There's no excuse. You called her evil, you called her ugly, and you said you "don't want it". Acting like that, you need to leave her alone. You've said things like this on multiple occasions.

Tymon:  That is because of you, Not her. Why do you always conveniently remove yourself from this? You always antagonize me.

Tymon: You think it is a game and always have because you have something wicked against me. You teach my child to do evil in the eyes of God And expect me to like it.

Tymon: You Have Been trying to remove me from her life and make me look bad on purpose. You do what is blatantly evil and pretend that others do it to you.

Tymon: All You ever wanted was to destroy our relationship because of YOUR feelings about me, And You never separated that from my relationship with her.

Tymon: All You ever wanted was to destroy our relationship because of YOUR feelings about me, And You never separated that from my relationship with her.

Tymon: You Thought of only your own feelings and used her as the reason why. That is abuse before anything, because you use the child and turn family against others.

Tymon: It is shameful for family to be against each other and worse for one to instigate it. That is the lowest of curses in the Bible; the curse of being a slave and homewrecking. It began when Ham tried to shame his father to his brothers, And he shamed himself for trying to divide his own family.

Tymon: You Have Done nothing but seek division for your own sake. You are the one with emotions for me you cannot handle. You desperately want me to stop caring about my child so you can not have feelings secretly, Which is disgusting most of all because it is secret and you hide it shamefully.

Tymon: You think the work you have done with Trinity is good in the eyes of God when all you have done is turn her into the things God hates, slowly but surely. You defy God And promote your own agenda using his name in vain, when it is really only for yourself that you do anything.

Tymon: You claim to have changed, But that is only a surface appearance you tell yourself so that you can justify yourself by human standards, But never do I see you doing anything godly by God's standards. Even your wisdom and judgment are poor and simple, fixated on worthless human things.

Tymon: You expect me to love what is wicked because the wickedness is in someone I love and you expect me to like the same evil that is in you that made you unattractive in every way to me.

Tatiauna: No one has feeling for you.  That's your problem. You don't know how to be accountable. You're delusional thinking I'm trying to spite over petty emotion

Tatiauna: s I don't even have. You're just making excuses for your actions and project your feeling on to other people.I wasn't even bothering you, and you came ou

Tatiauna: t of nowhere sending me voicemails and messages insulting her. I feel sorry for you.

Tymon: You deal with ugly and vain people who have a habit of doing evil before the eyes of the Lord simply for your own benefit; you run quickly in every direction and to everyone except the father, but believe that God Would approve of it.

Tymon: ... You are repeating yourself and not actually saying anything with any substance. You are trying to convince yourself of somethinh.

Tymon: Tatiauna, I do not have any feelings toward you and haven't desired any, Including anger. You Cannot deal with me without feeling the NEED to anger me, Which Is Spite.

Tymon: You Have Been Holding On For A Very Long Time. I Always Hated Your Hands And The Work Of It; Manipulative And Vain -- Subpar And One-Sided.

Tymon: You find every reason to run and leave instead of stay, As it was when you were a child, Showing you haven't grown. You Still run at the first chance.

Tymon: I become too difficult and you run to what is easy and convenient out of pure vanity. Not once do you try to go out of your way. You do not even correct the damages you do.

Tymon: You Refuse To ACKNOWLEDGE that emotional disputes are a great part of this because you know you have been instigating secretly for a long time, But now things are getting hectic because your own desires are falling apart because I won't do what you want because I know it is ungodly and have better judgment than that.

Tymon: You purposefully do damage to relationships and harm them for your own sake, Which Is a sign that you are an abusive person. You Have Been this way since before I ever got angry at you, because you always did those abusive things on purpose because you never had a grip on your emotions.

Tymon: I never knew what you had against me ever. Never did I understand, But I was patient with you out of love. Your abusive behavior never got better, And My attempt to stay and be there for you only made me abusive like you.

Tymon: ... I see all my wrath for you is only your own. It was all an attachment from the beginning. I am not that person, I became that person because I dealt with you. You were the hazardous influence, And You took for granted the fact that I sat and cared about you long enough to keep giving the relationship a chance.

Tymon: You never cared about the upkeep of the relationship, but only that you got your way out of it. You paid the most minimal amount of attention to me and the things I cared about and took advantage of my patience and genuine care for you and what you cared for.

Tymon: You always only saw your own dissatisfaction and never could see beyond it. I Remained patient even when you did nothing that made sense.

Tymon: I Give You a child out of love, believing I could trust you and that the love was real, only for you to be exactly who you are and turn against me for selfish reasons and use a child we were supposed to have made out of love for your own manipulation against me, And over her head, Which Is far worse.

Tymon: You Do Not ever recount the times I stayed and dealt with you as the most undesirable person nor acknowledge your growing lack of being desirable to me over the years, Which Showed Up in a lot of ways during the decline.

Tymon: I still never ran away from you; one thing different between us is that I never run from you. You always run from me and to another person. You Have Done this since your youth, And still treat me in this way because you lack the strength to face me upfront without antagonism.

Tymon: You could not handle being a trustworthy and loving person on your own. You could not be trusted to make wise and logical decisions. Never did you ever exclude your own emotions from what was between you and I and the child.

Tymon: You Have Something against me that you are denying and you think I'm playing with you and fighting with you for superiority, Which Is a sign of a personal insecurity you have had since we have been together.

Tymon: You always competed with me for things I did not care about nor desire to pay attention to; you had secret feelings of inferiority brought on by yourself, so you put yourself against me in your mind and heart trying to prove something for yourself.

Tymon: You always competed with me for things I did not care about nor desire to pay attention to; you had secret feelings of inferiority brought on by yourself, so you put yourself against me in your mind and heart trying to prove something for yourself.

Tymon: You never take notice of how you play a large part of every mishap we have ever had and feign innocence before the eyes of others to gain unjust favor for your own need to have the support of someone else because you have little strength by yourself.

Tymon: You Have the issue being around me. You avoid me because of it, And You Use my anger, The Baby and anything else to cover that one thing that never, ever changes.

Tymon: Because it never changes, it becomes clear that you are hiding and covering that part of you because it is shameful. You run from your own feelings and seek lots of comfort to cushion and distract yourself.

Tymon: If you really felt so devastated, You Would not have acted out in sin. You felt for only yourself and your own insecurities, And not wanting to feel inferior, You put problems on me just so you would not be alone in your personal suffering.

Tymon: You always had an issue with me and doing things to harm relationships, Which Is a sign that you did not have real love; you cared only for yourself. Doing damage to a relationship means you do not love the person you are with.

Tymon: You should not have asked me for a child. You did not actually love me, Which was the only real reason I gave you a child -- out of love. You know I gave you a child in love, And now because you destroyed everything, You Cannot Even bear to look at me nor me and my child together.

Tymon: You Have issues with our past you are running from. If I am not running from them and am only seeking to resolve them, then the one who withholds it is the one with the emotional damage

Tymon: You are looking for something from me, Which Is another vanity. You want me to do something for you that fits an image in your own head, And You ignore the wisdom of God that seeking something for your own sake selfishly is both a sin and who you were as a person and a child.

Tymon: You Have Not changed as much as you think or would have liked; much of that is you boosting yourself up to the point of big-headed delusion, As You often did in the past and never listened to me when I spoke to you about it.

Tymon: You make yourself think something is true, go surround yourself in people that will tell It to you and ignore the ones who say otherwise, Even If it is true.

Tymon: You have always had an issue with criticism because of YOUR own insecurities, And You take it out on others because of YOUR feelings of personal insecurity.

Tymon: You Surround Yourself In people to keep yourself afloat and distract yourself from problems, Like You did as a child. You Have Not changed.

Tymon: All You do, Even when you convince yourself it is for another, is only for yourself and your own gain. You Only do for others to benefit yourself or when it looks good to others.

Tymon: Your whole life for the past several years was made with spite toward me, Down To Even your new relationship, But You were allowed to do so much, You did not see how often you did things in spite, Which accumulated and attached to each other. I have seen your life choices, And they are ugly; a reflection of yourself and your mind.

Tymon: ... The fact that you spent so much time trying to get away and cover yourself with other people so swiftly is a sign of your pain. But your feelings for me were still selfish.

Tymon: You Thought I would be like someone basic and common and run to you when you started running, But that was still only a thought of vanity -- the thought I even would want to chase at all. It must have hurt to find out I not only didn't, But actually didn't want to.

Tymon: So you did worse, trying to make me care like you cared. You Wanted that only for yourself. You Wanted to have my emotions and expected me to come to you like the people on television just because you had something I wanted that was not you.

Tymon: You were ugly before we broke up and only grew more ugly as Years went on. You Have Been unattractive in nearly every way for a very long time. All Your ways and thoughts and methods are ugly; you have an ugly mind and it shows up in all you feel and do. I tried to love it for your sake, Not mine.

Tymon: Still, You took my attempt to do for you for granted. You want me to feel anger so I Will Know your pain. You want me to be as hurt as you were. That is evil in the eyes of God. You Will Not Escape Him.

Tymon: You Still target relationships, Which Is a sign that you have a fixation and obsession about it. You are trying to get back at me for a relationship you destroyed.

Tymon: You Do Not Even Realize that your own motives show up so very clearly no matter how much you tried to hide it or tell yourself that isn't the case. You Have a secret obsession and it is just as ugly as everything else.

Tymon: Everything that you attempt that other women attempted is ineffective to me because all of that is based on being attracted to and actually desiring the other person.

Tymon: You Have Been so vain, You Cannot Even See when another is actually just disgusted with you. Only disgust.

Tymon: I look down on all those ways, Down To the very desire to even UTILIZE the methods at all. That is why I Don't do it; I look down on that behavior. My wrath has been because you are a very ugly person, Not because of any feelings I Have or did have. Literally nothing.

Tymon: I have no desire to be attached to you in any way. I feel more strongly about being away from you than you do of me. I really hate you as a person and you are very ugly. There is nothing more and nothing less to it than that. I need that to be clear to you.

Tymon: I think you need to wonder where I get the strength to both talk to and seek out someone I only hate and see as completely ugly and whom I look on with regret for my own ignorance.

Tymon: I also think you really need to understand why I keep staying and why you keep running. It needs to be clear why I am still here and you have no strength to even approach.

Tymon: Your cowardice is as ugly as your vanity. I could only have feelings of love for you in ignorance, Which I did in ignorance. Nothing has changed for you and you still cling to detestable practices before God Because Of Your deplorable lifestyle and culture.

Tymon: You Have an unholy attachment to me. My relationship with my child does not include you or ugly wenches. I do not need to be so weak as to even need to be  attached through the child.

- Rape Claim - *Evidence (Lie Detector) [Alibi]

Tatiauna: If you don't have anger then why do express in anger? Why talk about  her in that way. Why talk to her in a negative way. Why randomly started showing hostility without first trying to communicate. I dont gain anything but a headache from causing problem. The only reason my words doesn't sound like anything is because you don't want to hear anything about what you did.and what you continue to do. All you do is blame me for your problems. I don't speak bad about you. I didn't keep her from you. When I left I said we can be courgial and you can still be in her life. You started acting crazy. You put yourself out there trying to make me look bad and lie about me. Inspite of everything  I forgive you and tried to be courgial. You made my life hell you gave me anxiety. You forced me to have sex with you by threaten to rape Sofia and if I didn't. And cheated on me and got mad at me for every success I had  you refused to watch Trinity when I needed breaks got mad when you had her. and when I left and you no longer had control of me you try to make my life worse. I tried to move forward. But you didn't want to. You put everything on social media and to make me look bad and make you look good. You lied about me. You did those things And then got mad when people saw trough you. That was you. I never purposely spited you. I never try to cause problems. You caused me way more problems  and you don't take responsibility for anything.  You always try to find fault with me and don't look at yourself. Until yiu look at yourself and truly get control of your anger I don't have anything to say to you. I'm of tired the back and forth.

Tymon: You know I will go on my way and no longer think of or consider you when I can regularly see my child. You want to have some sort of impact on me like I had on you. Your Goal for years was to make me feel like you felt.

Tymon: ... Ew, is THAT what you have been thinking this ENTIRE time? Ew, That's repulsive. What have you convinced yourself of?

Tymon: I show anger naturally like anyone when antagonized.

Tymon: Sophia has nothing to do with this and I never threatened to rape you nor her. Where did you even get that? You Are making things up to make me look bad, probably for someone else.

Tymon: I never even slept with Sophia. We slept in the same bed numerous times and NEVER had sex. I thought she was ugly and disgusting, Like you, so I never touched her.

Tymon: I remember COMPARING the two of you, But that was only in your similar flaws and degenerate unattractiveness.

Tymon: You seem to make up falsehood and have many misunderstandings that you haven't ever sought me out to resolve. Literally everything you said is backwash of what you normally repeat and you added some falsehood in there just to make it look worse.

Tatiauna: You did do that. Right before I had school. You were made. I had to meet you in Stefano's building.

(She made this up and insinuated a different time because this was the day I told her I was staying with Sophia, so this is a rape threat based on false pretenses due to anger and spite for my being with someone else, which is why she brought up the other person -- trying to let me know where the malice and pain behind the fabricated story lies.)

Tymon: ... You Don't have anything else, do you? Just the same as you were.

Tymon: ... Tatiauna. I only told you I was living with Sophie.

Tymon: You Must have feelings about that. I never had sex with her, Even long after that.

Tatiauna: No I don't know if you were living there but you did tell me that. You said you would rape her if I didn't have sex with you and I met you at Stefano's b

Tatiauna: uilding.

(Made up in order to anger me and distract from the actual conversation whilst expressing hatred. Never actually happened nor did such an exchange ever occur. We were on the bus when I told her that I was living with Sophia.) - Winter 2012

Tymon: ... You seem to have emotions you have made worse by keeping them inside. You Have held me accountable for things you never told me. As usual. That was always the largest issue, beyond you making things up when you feel attacked.

Tymon: ... You really do have something against me. You are making up lies on purpose. Sophia knows I would never do that. Where did you even come up with this?

Tatiauna: You did it why should I have to tell you. And I'm not making it up.

(She has spoken only to promote something she has just made up as opposed to all of the silence and ignoring messages before in order to provoke and build up the falsehood.) - Important (Notice)

Tymon: What are you even trying to accomplish by doing this? You are on another subject. I never did that. We only had willing sex always.

Tymon: What is the matter with you?

Tatiauna: Thats a lie.

Tymon: ... You really are just out to get me. You are doing this all on purpose.

Tymon: You are responding to things that are NOT relevant to anything.

Tymon: How is it a lie? Tell me all the ways.

Tymon: You aren't even thinking about Trinity anymore. You are wounded and uglier than ever for even making up something so evil for no reason. You are worse than ever.

Tymon: You are thinking about yourself. Even still. You want me to care about you in a way I literally have no desire to.

Tymon: You Cannot Even stay on subject.

Tymon: I Don't know why you even think telling yourself that is okay. How Can You even stand before God?

Tymon: He must have abandoned you a long time ago. Your only purpose is so I can see how ugly you are.

Tymon: ... You are a hopeless person. I really Don't know what your problem is, But You Do Not need to be around children.

Tymon: And how dare you accuse me of something that disgusting, Like I Have No morals, Like You.

Tatiauna:  Because I didn't want to have sex. You were mad. And said those things. It should be in your old text if you have that phone or on facebook. I don't  re

(Repeating Herself; Convincing Herself So She Can Convince Others. Adding Onto The Story. Doesn't Add Up. Alibi Acquits. I Have All Of My Old Facebook Messages And She Is Trying To Manipulate An Outdated Source To Cover Her Lies -- Can And Will Ask Both Sprint And Facebook For Records As Their Own Witnesses.)

Tatiauna: member  exactly  how we were  communicating and I can't access my old  messages.  You may forgotten  but I never forgot that. I let it go but I brought i

(Conveniently Cannot Remember Evidence, Yet Insists Upon It Being Involved -- Cannot Acquit. Made Up Something And Later Gave It More Detail, But Cannot Or Did Not Go Into Full Detail In Order To Cover Own Tracks Of Lying And Impose Something Falsely Incriminating Which Is A Lie And Fabrication From Such, As She Has Both History And Notoreity Of Doing At A Whim With A Verbal Confession/Testtimony). - Lying (Fabrication)

Tatiauna: t up along with list  of other things to show you inspite of everything I still tried to be courgial and have Trinity in your life and you started acting

(Within Fabrication, Attempting To Make Self Look Good To Lighten The Incriminating Evidence [Of Which Can Be Reviewed And Applied Immediately] And Detract From My Own Appeal [Which Has Been The Target Focus In Her Responses And Judgment -- Intentional Placement].) - Slander (Provocation)

Tatiauna:  crazy and lieing about me and harrasing me. I didn't try to cause problems you did.

(Inverting Self And Subject  [Myself] In Order To Claim The Glory Of Righteousness And Blind Both Self And Others To The Inversion Of Situation. Check Buildup Evidence -- Will Acquit.)

Tymon: You really haven't changed at all. I Don't Even know what could have honestly possessed you to even say that.

(My Response Is Calm But Stern To Prevent Being Wrathful About The Slanderous Lies, Which Is The Intent -- To Make Me Angry.)

Tymon: I see you like to respond to that, But dismiss talking about the baby in such context and detail. Still vain and lying.

(Important Note)

Tymon: ... Tatiauna. I never wanted to have sex with you and force you when you didn't.

Tymon: You are possessed. You Have an unholy attachment to me. I haven't desired you sexually since even when we were together.

Tatiauna: Yes you did. I can't believe you don't remember that.  I wouldn't make something like that up.

(Attempting To Impose The Lie Upon Me After Having Just Made It Up And Act As If It Is Something Casual To Speak On Instead Of A Serious Matter -- If It Were True, Taking It Seriously Would Have Been Proper. Attempting To Speak On How It Isn't Made Up Instead Of Allowing The Truth To Speak For Itself Further Proves It Is Made Up To Provoke Me, Slander Me And Spite Me.)

Tymon: How Can You tell me my own desires? Why would you think I would care about sex that much, of all things?

Tymon: Yes you did. Just now.

(Bible Excerpt: Abram & Sarai)

Tymon: Why would you be defending that over everything else we ever talked about? You are being reckless, now. You clearly have lost your sense.

Tymon: You are now boosting and promoting a lie whilst simultaneously neglecting the actual issues.

Tymon: You are still thinking only of yourself and trying to make me look bad. Who do I Have to look good for by telling you that you are lying about me between us?

Tymon: All that means is that you have an intention to show someone and get sympathy. You are worse than before to have even made that up and had an intent to go show another person.

Tymon: I think you just Don't like that I SERIOUSLY do not have feelings for you and want nothing to do with you beyond my child.

Tymon: To Even make something like that up is a sign that you Don't need to actually be able to talk to her at all.

Tymon: I Don't know what your problem is, But lying about and joking about rape, Especially before a child is not good.

Tymon: You need to get that mental help, Tatiauna. You are a hideous person and you have no regard for doing what is good.

Tymon: For What you just said and attempted to attach to me with an unholy lie -- The UNHOLIEST of all lies -- Will Never be forgiven.

Tymon: There are things you never lie about and never joke about, And that is one of them. This is confirmation that you are unfit and bitter.

*Severity

Tymon: You accuse me falsely and swear falsely before God. Surely, in court, You Would do the same. Then what? Lying about rape is a SERIOUS crime.

"Pressing Charges." - Consecration

Tymon: That's something you can get detained for just for bringing it up falsely. It Shows everyone you have spite.

Tymon: You Have a SERIOUS problem.  You Have other SERIOUS problems that you need help with. That was worse than not cool.

Tymon: You really did lose all respect and self respect with thatm

Tatiauna: Then stop talking about it but it's not a lie look trough your old phone. Im not showing it to anyone. Theres no reasin too. I dont have proof. Since Fac

(Why Does She Have To Tell Me It Isn't A Lie? There Should Be No Reason, Logically, Unless She Intends To Show Others Or Wishes For Me To Get Upset.) - Note (Evidence)

Tatiauna: ebook update  i cant get old messages and I don't have my old phone.  Besides I shouldn't have fell for it so I got over it.  When you die you will see I

Tatiauna: 'm not lieing.

Tymon: ... I feel sorry for you.

Tymon: Especially that you feel so strongly, You Would even ATTEMPT something like that AT ALL. What even possessed you to say something so wicked?

Tymon: Well, now I have proof against you. Thank you for that, But It's not something you joke about.

(If The Claim Were True, There Could Be Literally No Way For Me To Turn It Against Her -- It Is One-Sidedly True Or False Every Time With No Room In Between, Otherwise There Is Mutuality.) - Reversal (Evidence)

Tymon: ... I just seriously Don't know what your problem is. What would even possess you to say something like that? To Even feel the need to make it up?

Tymon: ... Who can live like that?

Tymon: I do not regret that I have no ties to you. I am happy you destroyed the relationship.

Tymon: I really didn't realize you seriously are just trying to destroy my life because I am alive until today when you uttered the UNHOLIEST of things. God Would Never Look Upon That With Favor. Ever.

Tymon: You need to go repent for that. That's not something to just be saying, Even to get a ruse out of me.

Tatiauna: It happened I don't need to lie about anything. God knows the truth. And he knows what you did and you will see.

Tymon: I do not care that much for you. It Has never been about you beyond you being the issue between myself and my child on purpose.

Tatiauna: If you have your old phone and facebook.Go look at your messages.

Tymon: Tatiauna. Stop. It's over.

Tymon: You are just trying to make something up for your own sake. I'm glad I got away from you. I feel very sorry for Chris and your children.

Tymon: Being around someone who would make something like that up and stick to it is worse than anything.

Tymon: And What Will Trinity think?

Tymon: And how dare you even ATTEMPT to promote a falsehood like that. You really have a mental issue, And It looks disgusting.

Tymon: I'm not mad for a reason, mind you.

(Self-Control) - Evidence (Action)

Tymon: There is a time where you sink so low, Even that is a waste. You Just did it, because I NEVER allow people to joke about rape. That is serious.

(I Am More Upset Than She Is For All The Reasons Why She Should Be And Is Not.) - Morality (Virtue)

Tymon: And You need to fucking respect people who actually have been raped or falsely accused of it, too. You Have No shame, And It is exceedingly disgusting.

Tymon: How Dare You disrespect other people like that. It's people like you that make all those suffering like that get away with it.

Tymon: It's because people lie that the criminal gets away and the innocent is persecuted. ESPECIALLY in terms of rape.

Tymon: And to think, You Don't Even have shame for the thought that about what your CHILD would think.

Tatiauna: You don't care about Trinity you just care about yourself. It wouldn't be a problem if you did. You can't even respect her or get your anger under contro

(Suddenly Changing Conversation Conveniently When Her Fabrication Goes South -- One Of Her Habits To Cover Her Shame.) - Evidence (History)

Tatiauna: l. And it happened. Whether you remember or not. It happened. I got on the 15 and met you at Stefano's and we went to stairway. You apologized afterwards

(Reference To The Point Where I Confessed My Living Situation With Another Woman To Her; We Had Gotten On The Bus To Go Home, Not To Come Toward A Destination -- I Only Saw Her After School Because The House I Lived At Was Near Her School, But I Was Always With Sophia Every Morning, But Went To See Tatiauna In The Afternoon *ONLY*.) - Evidence (Alibi)

Tymon: And What if she EVER suffers that same fate? What would you think about your own lie? You would regret it because you knew you lied about it.

Tymon: What is your problem?

Tymon: You are making up more things as we go along.

Tymon: I do not understand what you even want from this.

Tymon: And how dare you even make up something like that. None of it happened AT ALL.

Tatiauna: You don't ever want to look at what you do wrong. You may have forgotten but I never did. If you're confident that you didn't  keep moving on. I'm not go

(Trying To Play Innocent Or The Victim Whilst Simultaneously Taking Blame From Self.) - Inversion

Tatiauna: ing to tell anyone. I don't have proof. You don't have to discuss it. We can discuss Trinity. But one day you will remember. That all I have to say about

(Trying To Return To Subject That She, Herself, Diverted From On Purpose After The Fabrication Falls Through.) - Diversion (Evidence)

Tatiauna:  it. I'm done with this conversation.

(Convenient Evasion.) - Evidence (History)

Tymon: The fact that you are only bringing up one thing as opposed to everything I have that not only makes sense but I also ACTUALLY have evidence of is a sign that you REALLY are putting everything on this lie.

(Point) - Evidence (Evident)

Tymon: You Don't Even talk to me about the things we NEED to talk about, But You Will fight for a lie you made up TODAY?

(Support) - Evidence (Point)

Tymon: Are you desperate? Do you REALLY SERIOUSLY have NOTHING else?

Tymon: I Will never remember what never happened. That is impossible.

(Fact) - Evidence (Closure)

Tatiauna: All you did was insult me. There was nothing else to talk about. Goodbye

Tymon: I remember literally everything else, And wrote it all down. But I will never lie just because you are. Nor Will I join in with your lie.

(Reference) - Evidence (Support)

Tymon: You Have Things you need to tell yourself. I see now. This makes sense.

Tymon: You are telling yourself these things so that you can feel better about all the evil you did to me.

(Reference)

Tymon: So you needed to make something up to comfort yourself. Still, that is the same thing you did in the past. You Have Not changed at all.

Tatiauna: Thats what you do. Please leave me alone.

(Attempting To Reverse Roles Childishly To Avoid Blame And Also Because I States It At All, Which She Not Only Does Often, But I Have Evidence For.) - History (Reference)

Tymon: It Will Never change what you have done and that you cannot live with it.

Tymon: Please stop lying about me.

Tymon: You really Don't care how you look anymore. You Have let yourself go.

Tymon: It's nothing but shameful. Literally everything about you is nothing but shame, from the day we met to this day. I was just shameful with you.

Tatiauna: Whatever you say Goodbye

Tymon: I'm glad I stopped.

Tymon: You are dismissing me without having resolved anything about the child.

(Focus) - Point (Evidence)

Tymon: Yet You were so adamant about trying to force me to believe a lie, Like I am you.

(Reference) - Focus (Point)

Tymon: The fact that you THINK lying for long enough and trying to make it look good enough for someone else to be forced to believe is a sign you do that often.

(Notice) - Reference (History)

Tymon: It is also a sign that you are a degenerate that relies on that method, from how quickly you resorted to it. Weak beyond weakness.

Tymon: What you hate is my strength. The strength you Don't and never did have. I have dealt with plenty of bad women over the course of four years...

Tymon: All of them did something shameful. They all had intense feelings for me, just like you. Some still do.

Tymon: But NONE of them EVER tried to do THAT to me. I think they have more self respect and morality than you. They would never try it, And I Know this because I loved them.

Tymon: You are the worst of them all. Just for that wicked, ungodly lie. You are literally definitely the worst. I'm glad many of them are still in my life as opposed to you.

Tymon: I do not want you. I never will. All I want is my daughter. That is all you have.

Tymon: We need to speak on her, But I See from this day, You seriously cannot handle me.

Tymon: ... You really are weak beyond all compare.

Tymon: ... Your Own weakness Will Always be a hindrance and a blocking point. It Will Be A stunt in all growth and a stumbling block.

Tymon: And my daughter Will See How much I love her because you cannot stop trying to harm me on purpose. That will show up in your recklessness.

Tymon: All you've shown me is that you are worse than before. Lesser than ever. As pleased as I am for personal reasons, I am MORE than distraught for holy and fatherly reasons.

Tymon: I did make a mistake. It was only you. I should apologize to Trinity for blaming your sins on her. You were the only mistake in my otherwise perfect life.

Tymon: I'm glad God made it only you and only one person. I've seen all I need to see and mistakes like you will not happen again.

Tymon: You and your kind need to stay with your own kind. Some of us have better lives to live and better things for the future.

Tymon: Thank you. I think that was the final unholy thing I needed to see to make my judgment permanent.

Tymon: "Just Another Failure; Another Mistake Of Man."

Tymon: We'll speak on my daughter at a later date. All My feelings of anger are gone. You've lost everything, And I finally have my peace.

Tymon: Tell my daughter I love her and Daddy is sorry that her mother's unholy attachments got in between us. I feel like I love her even more now.

(Daughter) - Reference

Tymon: ... I actually look forward to seeing her and am at peace with the Word of God concerning you and your condemnation. ESPECIALLY about that most wicked lie.

Tymon: ... The most comforting feeling of peace I've had regarding my relationship with God and my child in a while. That Is The Greatest Blessing.

Tatiauna: That's good. Keep living in your bliss.

(Still Responding And Not About Child, Plus Given Up On Fabrication.)

Tymon: I will. But my daughter was meant to be part of it.

(Daughter Reference)

Tymon: You already know that you cannot.

Tymon: You Have Sinned Beyond Redemption. That Will Never Change.

Tymon: If you care for my daughter, You Will Correct what is wrong. You target relationships to destroy them, But have no comprehension of how to fix them.

Tymon: You are a threat to the child emotionally and mentally. The last judgment you made to sin against me with a wicked and unholy lie was the icing on the cake. All I said about you being unfit was true because of your mental capacity and emotional instability.

(Judgment) - Reference

Tymon: All My instability was caused only by you, And I see you still cling to the same sins you once had that caused it. You Will Not Be good for her.

(Reference) - Wrath (History)

Tymon: There are things God Has done to show you this without me on purpose. It is for you to realize something whilst I ascend to better things in life.

Tymon: You Have More Than Much To Learn. My Disappointment In You Is Infinite.

Tymon: Even When You Attempt To Do What Is Good And Make Yourself Appear Beautiful, I Will See Your Ugliness And It Will Stand Out Like A Plague. The Damage Is Permanent. You Cannot Be Seen In Any Other Way.

Tymon: You Have Done Far More Evil Than Good You Whole Life, Especially To Me. I Have Done More Good Than Evil, Especially To You.

Tymon: The Fact That You Still Cannot Judge Nor Measure This Correctly Is A Further Sign Of Degeneration.

Tymon: I See No Hope For You, Except If You Do Right By Me And My Child With My Child And Directly Through Me.

Tymon: Weakness Is Tolerable For You Because You Are Weak. It Was Never Tolerable To Me, And I Did Not Consider My Desire To Do Good A Weakness.

Tymon: I Never Needed To Run And Hide From You. We Are On The Complete Opposite Ends Of The Spectrum.

(Evidence)

Tymon: Find Strength In Doing What Is Right, And Not In Your Own Eyes, For All You Can Do On Your Own Is Evil.

Tymon: You Are Nothing Desirable, As A Woman, As A Person, As A Human, As A Living Being And As An Afflicted Demon. There Is Literally Nothing Desirable.

Tymon: It Is Important To Understand Why This Is So Rather Than Run And Tell Yourself Or Tell Others The Opposite.

Tymon: You Need To Stop Making Unholy Attachments To Other People And Associating Them With Your Sins. They Are Your Own, No Matter Who You Find To Tell You Otherwise.

(Reference)

Tymon: You Need To Learn To Express Yourself Directly And Without Lying. What You Said About Sophia And Rape Are Unholy Lies That NEVER Should Have Come From You.

(Reference) - Evidence

Tymon: You Have Sinned Most Highly For This, And It Is Unforgivable Because You Had The Thought AND The Urge. You Are Weak To Your Own Impulses -- A Powerful Weakness.

Tymon: Your Indirect Pain Was For Something You Have Not Said. I Feel Nothing For The Reason Why You Are Pained. I Know You Were Hurt Because I Slept In Sophia's Bed, But We Have Never Had Sex. I Never Had Sex With Anyone Whilst We Were Together. I Kissed People, But I Would Never Be So Filthy To Have Sex.

Tymon: You Have Resentment For Things You Refuse To Deal With Because Of Your Pain. To This Day, You Are One-Sided In Your Feelings And Expect Reciprocation For You To Feel Better About Yourself. Vanity Most Wicked.

Tymon: You Try To Hold Me Back For Your Own Sake, As You Did When We Were Together. You Have Been Stunted By This For A Long Time -- A Damnation From God By Your Own Feelings Burning You. That Is Your Own Personal Hell.

(History) - Relationship

Tymon: You Are A Liability And A Burden. Everything In Dealing With You Amounts To Waste. Beyond Trinity, I Have NEVER Seen You Make Something That Is Useful, That Lasts, That Is Good Or That Isn't Waste.

Tymon: That Is One Of Many Reasons I Want Literally Nothing To Do With You And Have No Issue Not Thinking About You Nor Being Near You. I Have No Desire To Include You In My Future. You Even Destroy The One Thing You Are Able To Make That Is Good, And It Only Came Through My Seed. Still, You Waste The Good Things Given To You.

Tymon: I Am Only Still Dealing With You Because Of My Daughter. Otherwise, I Could Live My Life Without Even The Whim Of You.

(Daughter) - Reference

Tymon: Still, You Cannot Match My Strength. You Never Could. You Always Tried To Destroy It Because You Were Weak. Because You Are Envious And Feel Inferior. This Never Registered To Me Because I Tried To Treat You Equally.

Tymon: It Was Only When I Realized You Kept Trying To Destroy Me For Not Being Like You That I Tried To Deal With You Similarly. Even Then, You Saw It As Me Treating You Inferior. You Acted Out Against Me In Your Vanity. It Was Your Own Doing From The Beginning.

Tymon: ... You Had Problems I Thought We Could Work Through. You Failed, Clung To Them, Then Targeted The Relationship.

Tymon: Like Your Mother, You Have An Issue With People Being 'Better' Than You, But The Insecurity Is Only Your Own And Makes You Act Out On It. Like Your Mother.

Tymon: You Tried Very Hard To Make Me Insecure And Succeeded For A Time Only Because I Was So Concerned About The Things I Had Done Wrong Before God, With Myself And To You. So I Was Insecure Because Of Your Insecurity, Not Because Of My Own.

Tymon: All The Negative Qualities About Me You Hated, Some I Got From You Due To Degeneration. I Was Getting Weaker To Be On Your Level By Compromising Myself So Much.

Tymon: So, When I Was Weak, I Reflected Your Weakness. Yet, In My Strength, I Am Like How I Was Before I Even Attempted To Save You.

Tymon: I Fell To The Lowest Point And Rose Up SEVERAL Times, Which Means That My Standard Was Higher From The Beginning. I Gave You Too Much And Almost Lost My Perfect, Beautiful Life For Someone Ugly And Basic That Cannot Even Appreciate The Parts Of My Life That Will Sustain My Daughter.

Tymon: Under Your Influence, I Would Not Have Continued My Arts And Ended Up Like You And Chris. That Life Is Unsuitable And Inhospitable To Me, Which Is Why My Life Has Greater Value In The Work I Do That I Love And Is Part Of Me.

Tymon: You Never Understood My Value And Only Depreciated It With My Association To You. If You Did Understand It, You Tried To Possess It And Not Let Me Know My Value, Which Is The Sign Of The Abusive Person In The Relationship.

Tymon: I Am Glad That All The Negative Traits I Had Were Only Reflections Of You And Are Not Truly Who I Am.

Tymon: I Feel Much More At Peace For The One To Be My Wife, Because The Abuse Started With You And Ends With You. I Am Not Ugly Like You Are, So I Give Back To You All The Ungodly Things You Attached To Me Just By Being Alive, Associated And Attached.

Tymon: Now That I Am Clear That In Spite Of MY Wrongdoings, Only YOU Were Perpetuating The Animosity About Them Secretly For Personal Reasons, I Am At Peace.

Tymon: As Usual, It Still Falls On You. Whilst You Ran And Hid From Your Sins, I Conquered Mine Fearlessly And Head On -- Even You. You Cannot Even Step Up To Me, Let Alone Your Own Self.

Tymon: Stop Running. Stop Being Vain. Stop Perpetuating Discord And Hatred And Division In Families. Stop Lying Because You Are Hurt. Stop Trying To Alter The Past To Your Image For Your Own Comfort.

Tymon: Do What Is Right By Me And By God And By Trinity And By My Family, All Whom You Have Sinned Most Highly Against. Your Sins Are Not Clean Until You Fix Everything, And No Form Of Apology, Repentance Nor Atonement Will Save You Until And Unless All Is Cleansed And Resolved.

Tymon: I Will Speak To You About Trinity And Will Contact You By Phone, As I Had Always Attempted Before You Cut Off Communication To Make It SEEM Like I Was The One Trying To Be Out Of Her Life. It Should Have Never Been Any Different And To Believe That Was Proper Is A Sign Of Severely Tainted Judgment.

Tymon: That Is All. The Lord Hateth 7 Things, And You Are Guilty Of Them All. I'd Suggest Doing What Is Good, For You Cannot Deny Nor Cleanse These Putrid, Ugly, Detestable, Deplorable, Degenerate Sins.

Tymon: "I Cast Judgment On You Now Before God. I Bring To Account All Your Sins And Rest Them On The Relationship Of My Child."

Tymon: -Damnation-

-7:25 PM-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 pm

- Rape Claim - *Evidence (Lie Detector) [Alibi]

Tatiauna: If you don't have anger then why do express in anger? Why talk about  her in that way. Why talk to her in a negative way. Why randomly started showing hostility without first trying to communicate. I dont gain anything but a headache from causing problem. The only reason my words doesn't sound like anything is because you don't want to hear anything about what you did.and what you continue to do. All you do is blame me for your problems. I don't speak bad about you. I didn't keep her from you. When I left I said we can be courgial and you can still be in her life. You started acting crazy. You put yourself out there trying to make me look bad and lie about me. Inspite of everything  I forgive you and tried to be courgial. You made my life hell you gave me anxiety. You forced me to have sex with you by threaten to rape Sofia and if I didn't. And cheated on me and got mad at me for every success I had  you refused to watch Trinity when I needed breaks got mad when you had her. and when I left and you no longer had control of me you try to make my life worse. I tried to move forward. But you didn't want to. You put everything on social media and to make me look bad and make you look good. You lied about me. You did those things And then got mad when people saw trough you. That was you. I never purposely spited you. I never try to cause problems. You caused me way more problems  and you don't take responsibility for anything.  You always try to find fault with me and don't look at yourself. Until yiu look at yourself and truly get control of your anger I don't have anything to say to you. I'm of tired the back and forth.

Tymon: You know I will go on my way and no longer think of or consider you when I can regularly see my child. You want to have some sort of impact on me like I had on you. Your Goal for years was to make me feel like you felt.

Tymon: ... Ew, is THAT what you have been thinking this ENTIRE time? Ew, That's repulsive. What have you convinced yourself of?

Tymon: I show anger naturally like anyone when antagonized.

Tymon: Sophia has nothing to do with this and I never threatened to rape you nor her. Where did you even get that? You Are making things up to make me look bad, probably for someone else.

Tymon: I never even slept with Sophia. We slept in the same bed numerous times and NEVER had sex. I thought she was ugly and disgusting, Like you, so I never touched her.

Tymon: I remember COMPARING the two of you, But that was only in your similar flaws and degenerate unattractiveness.

Tymon: You seem to make up falsehood and have many misunderstandings that you haven't ever sought me out to resolve. Literally everything you said is backwash of what you normally repeat and you added some falsehood in there just to make it look worse.

Tatiauna: You did do that. Right before I had school. You were made. I had to meet you in Stefano's building.

(She made this up and insinuated a different time because this was the day I told her I was staying with Sophia, so this is a rape threat based on false pretenses due to anger and spite for my being with someone else, which is why she brought up the other person -- trying to let me know where the malice and pain behind the fabricated story lies.)

Tymon: ... You Don't have anything else, do you? Just the same as you were.

Tymon: ... Tatiauna. I only told you I was living with Sophie.

Tymon: You Must have feelings about that. I never had sex with her, Even long after that.

Tatiauna: No I don't know if you were living there but you did tell me that. You said you would rape her if I didn't have sex with you and I met you at Stefano's b

Tatiauna: uilding.

(Made up in order to anger me and distract from the actual conversation whilst expressing hatred. Never actually happened nor did such an exchange ever occur. We were on the bus when I told her that I was living with Sophia.) - Winter 2012

Tymon: ... You seem to have emotions you have made worse by keeping them inside. You Have held me accountable for things you never told me. As usual. That was always the largest issue, beyond you making things up when you feel attacked.

Tymon: ... You really do have something against me. You are making up lies on purpose. Sophia knows I would never do that. Where did you even come up with this?

Tatiauna: You did it why should I have to tell you. And I'm not making it up.

(She has spoken only to promote something she has just made up as opposed to all of the silence and ignoring messages before in order to provoke and build up the falsehood.) - Important (Notice)

Tymon: What are you even trying to accomplish by doing this? You are on another subject. I never did that. We only had willing sex always.

Tymon: What is the matter with you?

Tatiauna: Thats a lie.

Tymon: ... You really are just out to get me. You are doing this all on purpose.

Tymon: You are responding to things that are NOT relevant to anything.

Tymon: How is it a lie? Tell me all the ways.

Tymon: You aren't even thinking about Trinity anymore. You are wounded and uglier than ever for even making up something so evil for no reason. You are worse than ever.

Tymon: You are thinking about yourself. Even still. You want me to care about you in a way I literally have no desire to.

Tymon: You Cannot Even stay on subject.

Tymon: I Don't know why you even think telling yourself that is okay. How Can You even stand before God?

Tymon: He must have abandoned you a long time ago. Your only purpose is so I can see how ugly you are.

Tymon: ... You are a hopeless person. I really Don't know what your problem is, But You Do Not need to be around children.

Tymon: And how dare you accuse me of something that disgusting, Like I Have No morals, Like You.

Tatiauna:  Because I didn't want to have sex. You were mad. And said those things. It should be in your old text if you have that phone or on facebook. I don't  re

(Repeating Herself; Convincing Herself So She Can Convince Others. Adding Onto The Story. Doesn't Add Up. Alibi Acquits. I Have All Of My Old Facebook Messages And She Is Trying To Manipulate An Outdated Source To Cover Her Lies -- Can And Will Ask Both Sprint And Facebook For Records As Their Own Witnesses.)

Tatiauna: member  exactly  how we were  communicating and I can't access my old  messages.  You may forgotten  but I never forgot that. I let it go but I brought i

(Conveniently Cannot Remember Evidence, Yet Insists Upon It Being Involved -- Cannot Acquit. Made Up Something And Later Gave It More Detail, But Cannot Or Did Not Go Into Full Detail In Order To Cover Own Tracks Of Lying And Impose Something Falsely Incriminating Which Is A Lie And Fabrication From Such, As She Has Both History And Notoreity Of Doing At A Whim With A Verbal Confession/Testtimony). - Lying (Fabrication)

Tatiauna: t up along with list  of other things to show you inspite of everything I still tried to be courgial and have Trinity in your life and you started acting

(Within Fabrication, Attempting To Make Self Look Good To Lighten The Incriminating Evidence [Of Which Can Be Reviewed And Applied Immediately] And Detract From My Own Appeal [Which Has Been The Target Focus In Her Responses And Judgment -- Intentional Placement].) - Slander (Provocation)

Tatiauna:  crazy and lieing about me and harrasing me. I didn't try to cause problems you did.

(Inverting Self And Subject  [Myself] In Order To Claim The Glory Of Righteousness And Blind Both Self And Others To The Inversion Of Situation. Check Buildup Evidence -- Will Acquit.)

Tymon: You really haven't changed at all. I Don't Even know what could have honestly possessed you to even say that.

(My Response Is Calm But Stern To Prevent Being Wrathful About The Slanderous Lies, Which Is The Intent -- To Make Me Angry.)

Tymon: I see you like to respond to that, But dismiss talking about the baby in such context and detail. Still vain and lying.

(Important Note)

Tymon: ... Tatiauna. I never wanted to have sex with you and force you when you didn't.

Tymon: You are possessed. You Have an unholy attachment to me. I haven't desired you sexually since even when we were together.

Tatiauna: Yes you did. I can't believe you don't remember that.  I wouldn't make something like that up.

(Attempting To Impose The Lie Upon Me After Having Just Made It Up And Act As If It Is Something Casual To Speak On Instead Of A Serious Matter -- If It Were True, Taking It Seriously Would Have Been Proper. Attempting To Speak On How It Isn't Made Up Instead Of Allowing The Truth To Speak For Itself Further Proves It Is Made Up To Provoke Me, Slander Me And Spite Me.)

Tymon: How Can You tell me my own desires? Why would you think I would care about sex that much, of all things?

Tymon: Yes you did. Just now.

(Bible Excerpt: Abram & Sarai)

Tymon: Why would you be defending that over everything else we ever talked about? You are being reckless, now. You clearly have lost your sense.

Tymon: You are now boosting and promoting a lie whilst simultaneously neglecting the actual issues.

Tymon: You are still thinking only of yourself and trying to make me look bad. Who do I Have to look good for by telling you that you are lying about me between us?

Tymon: All that means is that you have an intention to show someone and get sympathy. You are worse than before to have even made that up and had an intent to go show another person.

Tymon: I think you just Don't like that I SERIOUSLY do not have feelings for you and want nothing to do with you beyond my child.

Tymon: To Even make something like that up is a sign that you Don't need to actually be able to talk to her at all.

Tymon: I Don't know what your problem is, But lying about and joking about rape, Especially before a child is not good.

Tymon: You need to get that mental help, Tatiauna. You are a hideous person and you have no regard for doing what is good.

Tymon: For What you just said and attempted to attach to me with an unholy lie -- The UNHOLIEST of all lies -- Will Never be forgiven.

Tymon: There are things you never lie about and never joke about, And that is one of them. This is confirmation that you are unfit and bitter.

*Severity

Tymon: You accuse me falsely and swear falsely before God. Surely, in court, You Would do the same. Then what? Lying about rape is a SERIOUS crime.

"Pressing Charges." - Consecration

Tymon: That's something you can get detained for just for bringing it up falsely. It Shows everyone you have spite.

Tymon: You Have a SERIOUS problem.  You Have other SERIOUS problems that you need help with. That was worse than not cool.

Tymon: You really did lose all respect and self respect with thatm

Tatiauna: Then stop talking about it but it's not a lie look trough your old phone. Im not showing it to anyone. Theres no reasin too. I dont have proof. Since Fac

(Why Does She Have To Tell Me It Isn't A Lie? There Should Be No Reason, Logically, Unless She Intends To Show Others Or Wishes For Me To Get Upset.) - Note (Evidence)

Tatiauna: ebook update  i cant get old messages and I don't have my old phone.  Besides I shouldn't have fell for it so I got over it.  When you die you will see I

Tatiauna: 'm not lieing.

Tymon: ... I feel sorry for you.

Tymon: Especially that you feel so strongly, You Would even ATTEMPT something like that AT ALL. What even possessed you to say something so wicked?

Tymon: Well, now I have proof against you. Thank you for that, But It's not something you joke about.

(If The Claim Were True, There Could Be Literally No Way For Me To Turn It Against Her -- It Is One-Sidedly True Or False Every Time With No Room In Between, Otherwise There Is Mutuality.) - Reversal (Evidence)

Tymon: ... I just seriously Don't know what your problem is. What would even possess you to say something like that? To Even feel the need to make it up?

Tymon: ... Who can live like that?

Tymon: I do not regret that I have no ties to you. I am happy you destroyed the relationship.

Tymon: I really didn't realize you seriously are just trying to destroy my life because I am alive until today when you uttered the UNHOLIEST of things. God Would Never Look Upon That With Favor. Ever.

Tymon: You need to go repent for that. That's not something to just be saying, Even to get a ruse out of me.

Tatiauna: It happened I don't need to lie about anything. God knows the truth. And he knows what you did and you will see.

Tymon: I do not care that much for you. It Has never been about you beyond you being the issue between myself and my child on purpose.

Tatiauna: If you have your old phone and facebook.Go look at your messages.

Tymon: Tatiauna. Stop. It's over.

Tymon: You are just trying to make something up for your own sake. I'm glad I got away from you. I feel very sorry for Chris and your children.

Tymon: Being around someone who would make something like that up and stick to it is worse than anything.

Tymon: And What Will Trinity think?

Tymon: And how dare you even ATTEMPT to promote a falsehood like that. You really have a mental issue, And It looks disgusting.

Tymon: I'm not mad for a reason, mind you.

(Self-Control) - Evidence (Action)

Tymon: There is a time where you sink so low, Even that is a waste. You Just did it, because I NEVER allow people to joke about rape. That is serious.

(I Am More Upset Than She Is For All The Reasons Why She Should Be And Is Not.) - Morality (Virtue)

Tymon: And You need to fucking respect people who actually have been raped or falsely accused of it, too. You Have No shame, And It is exceedingly disgusting.

Tymon: How Dare You disrespect other people like that. It's people like you that make all those suffering like that get away with it.

Tymon: It's because people lie that the criminal gets away and the innocent is persecuted. ESPECIALLY in terms of rape.

Tymon: And to think, You Don't Even have shame for the thought that about what your CHILD would think.

Tatiauna: You don't care about Trinity you just care about yourself. It wouldn't be a problem if you did. You can't even respect her or get your anger under contro

(Suddenly Changing Conversation Conveniently When Her Fabrication Goes South -- One Of Her Habits To Cover Her Shame.) - Evidence (History)

Tatiauna: l. And it happened. Whether you remember or not. It happened. I got on the 15 and met you at Stefano's and we went to stairway. You apologized afterwards

(Reference To The Point Where I Confessed My Living Situation With Another Woman To Her; We Had Gotten On The Bus To Go Home, Not To Come Toward A Destination -- I Only Saw Her After School Because The House I Lived At Was Near Her School, But I Was Always With Sophia Every Morning, But Went To See Tatiauna In The Afternoon *ONLY*.) - Evidence (Alibi)

Tymon: And What if she EVER suffers that same fate? What would you think about your own lie? You would regret it because you knew you lied about it.

Tymon: What is your problem?

Tymon: You are making up more things as we go along.

Tymon: I do not understand what you even want from this.

Tymon: And how dare you even make up something like that. None of it happened AT ALL.

Tatiauna: You don't ever want to look at what you do wrong. You may have forgotten but I never did. If you're confident that you didn't  keep moving on. I'm not go

(Trying To Play Innocent Or The Victim Whilst Simultaneously Taking Blame From Self.) - Inversion

Tatiauna: ing to tell anyone. I don't have proof. You don't have to discuss it. We can discuss Trinity. But one day you will remember. That all I have to say about

(Trying To Return To Subject That She, Herself, Diverted From On Purpose After The Fabrication Falls Through.) - Diversion (Evidence)

Tatiauna:  it. I'm done with this conversation.

(Convenient Evasion.) - Evidence (History)

Tymon: The fact that you are only bringing up one thing as opposed to everything I have that not only makes sense but I also ACTUALLY have evidence of is a sign that you REALLY are putting everything on this lie.

(Point) - Evidence (Evident)

Tymon: You Don't Even talk to me about the things we NEED to talk about, But You Will fight for a lie you made up TODAY?

(Support) - Evidence (Point)

Tymon: Are you desperate? Do you REALLY SERIOUSLY have NOTHING else?

Tymon: I Will never remember what never happened. That is impossible.

(Fact) - Evidence (Closure)

Tatiauna: All you did was insult me. There was nothing else to talk about. Goodbye

Tymon: I remember literally everything else, And wrote it all down. But I will never lie just because you are. Nor Will I join in with your lie.

(Reference) - Evidence (Support)

Tymon: You Have Things you need to tell yourself. I see now. This makes sense.

Tymon: You are telling yourself these things so that you can feel better about all the evil you did to me.

(Reference)

Tymon: So you needed to make something up to comfort yourself. Still, that is the same thing you did in the past. You Have Not changed at all.

Tatiauna: Thats what you do. Please leave me alone.

(Attempting To Reverse Roles Childishly To Avoid Blame And Also Because I States It At All, Which She Not Only Does Often, But I Have Evidence For.) - History (Reference)

Tymon: It Will Never change what you have done and that you cannot live with it.

Tymon: Please stop lying about me.

Tymon: You really Don't care how you look anymore. You Have let yourself go.

Tymon: It's nothing but shameful. Literally everything about you is nothing but shame, from the day we met to this day. I was just shameful with you.

Tatiauna: Whatever you say Goodbye

Tymon: I'm glad I stopped.

Tymon: You are dismissing me without having resolved anything about the child.

(Focus) - Point (Evidence)

Tymon: Yet You were so adamant about trying to force me to believe a lie, Like I am you.

(Reference) - Focus (Point)

Tymon: The fact that you THINK lying for long enough and trying to make it look good enough for someone else to be forced to believe is a sign you do that often.

(Notice) - Reference (History)

Tymon: It is also a sign that you are a degenerate that relies on that method, from how quickly you resorted to it. Weak beyond weakness.

Tymon: What you hate is my strength. The strength you Don't and never did have. I have dealt with plenty of bad women over the course of four years...

Tymon: All of them did something shameful. They all had intense feelings for me, just like you. Some still do.

Tymon: But NONE of them EVER tried to do THAT to me. I think they have more self respect and morality than you. They would never try it, And I Know this because I loved them.

Tymon: You are the worst of them all. Just for that wicked, ungodly lie. You are literally definitely the worst. I'm glad many of them are still in my life as opposed to you.

Tymon: I do not want you. I never will. All I want is my daughter. That is all you have.

Tymon: We need to speak on her, But I See from this day, You seriously cannot handle me.

Tymon: ... You really are weak beyond all compare.

Tymon: ... Your Own weakness Will Always be a hindrance and a blocking point. It Will Be A stunt in all growth and a stumbling block.

Tymon: And my daughter Will See How much I love her because you cannot stop trying to harm me on purpose. That will show up in your recklessness.

Tymon: All you've shown me is that you are worse than before. Lesser than ever. As pleased as I am for personal reasons, I am MORE than distraught for holy and fatherly reasons.

Tymon: I did make a mistake. It was only you. I should apologize to Trinity for blaming your sins on her. You were the only mistake in my otherwise perfect life.

Tymon: I'm glad God made it only you and only one person. I've seen all I need to see and mistakes like you will not happen again.

Tymon: You and your kind need to stay with your own kind. Some of us have better lives to live and better things for the future.

Tymon: Thank you. I think that was the final unholy thing I needed to see to make my judgment permanent.

Tymon: "Just Another Failure; Another Mistake Of Man."

Tymon: We'll speak on my daughter at a later date. All My feelings of anger are gone. You've lost everything, And I finally have my peace.

Tymon: Tell my daughter I love her and Daddy is sorry that her mother's unholy attachments got in between us. I feel like I love her even more now.

(Daughter) - Reference

Tymon: ... I actually look forward to seeing her and am at peace with the Word of God concerning you and your condemnation. ESPECIALLY about that most wicked lie.

Tymon: ... The most comforting feeling of peace I've had regarding my relationship with God and my child in a while. That Is The Greatest Blessing.

Tatiauna: That's good. Keep living in your bliss.

(Still Responding And Not About Child, Plus Given Up On Fabrication.)

Tymon: I will. But my daughter was meant to be part of it.

(Daughter Reference)

Tymon: You already know that you cannot.

Tymon: You Have Sinned Beyond Redemption. That Will Never Change.

Tymon: If you care for my daughter, You Will Correct what is wrong. You target relationships to destroy them, But have no comprehension of how to fix them.

Tymon: You are a threat to the child emotionally and mentally. The last judgment you made to sin against me with a wicked and unholy lie was the icing on the cake. All I said about you being unfit was true because of your mental capacity and emotional instability.

(Judgment) - Reference

Tymon: All My instability was caused only by you, And I see you still cling to the same sins you once had that caused it. You Will Not Be good for her.

(Reference) - Wrath (History)

Tymon: There are things God Has done to show you this without me on purpose. It is for you to realize something whilst I ascend to better things in life.

Tymon: You Have More Than Much To Learn. My Disappointment In You Is Infinite.

Tymon: Even When You Attempt To Do What Is Good And Make Yourself Appear Beautiful, I Will See Your Ugliness And It Will Stand Out Like A Plague. The Damage Is Permanent. You Cannot Be Seen In Any Other Way.

Tymon: You Have Done Far More Evil Than Good You Whole Life, Especially To Me. I Have Done More Good Than Evil, Especially To You.

Tymon: The Fact That You Still Cannot Judge Nor Measure This Correctly Is A Further Sign Of Degeneration.

Tymon: I See No Hope For You, Except If You Do Right By Me And My Child With My Child And Directly Through Me.

Tymon: Weakness Is Tolerable For You Because You Are Weak. It Was Never Tolerable To Me, And I Did Not Consider My Desire To Do Good A Weakness.

Tymon: I Never Needed To Run And Hide From You. We Are On The Complete Opposite Ends Of The Spectrum.

(Evidence)

Tymon: Find Strength In Doing What Is Right, And Not In Your Own Eyes, For All You Can Do On Your Own Is Evil.

Tymon: You Are Nothing Desirable, As A Woman, As A Person, As A Human, As A Living Being And As An Afflicted Demon. There Is Literally Nothing Desirable.

Tymon: It Is Important To Understand Why This Is So Rather Than Run And Tell Yourself Or Tell Others The Opposite.

Tymon: You Need To Stop Making Unholy Attachments To Other People And Associating Them With Your Sins. They Are Your Own, No Matter Who You Find To Tell You Otherwise.

(Reference)

Tymon: You Need To Learn To Express Yourself Directly And Without Lying. What You Said About Sophia And Rape Are Unholy Lies That NEVER Should Have Come From You.

(Reference) - Evidence

Tymon: You Have Sinned Most Highly For This, And It Is Unforgivable Because You Had The Thought AND The Urge. You Are Weak To Your Own Impulses -- A Powerful Weakness.

Tymon: Your Indirect Pain Was For Something You Have Not Said. I Feel Nothing For The Reason Why You Are Pained. I Know You Were Hurt Because I Slept In Sophia's Bed, But We Have Never Had Sex. I Never Had Sex With Anyone Whilst We Were Together. I Kissed People, But I Would Never Be So Filthy To Have Sex.

Tymon: You Have Resentment For Things You Refuse To Deal With Because Of Your Pain. To This Day, You Are One-Sided In Your Feelings And Expect Reciprocation For You To Feel Better About Yourself. Vanity Most Wicked.

Tymon: You Try To Hold Me Back For Your Own Sake, As You Did When We Were Together. You Have Been Stunted By This For A Long Time -- A Damnation From God By Your Own Feelings Burning You. That Is Your Own Personal Hell.

(History) - Relationship

Tymon: You Are A Liability And A Burden. Everything In Dealing With You Amounts To Waste. Beyond Trinity, I Have NEVER Seen You Make Something That Is Useful, That Lasts, That Is Good Or That Isn't Waste.

Tymon: That Is One Of Many Reasons I Want Literally Nothing To Do With You And Have No Issue Not Thinking About You Nor Being Near You. I Have No Desire To Include You In My Future. You Even Destroy The One Thing You Are Able To Make That Is Good, And It Only Came Through My Seed. Still, You Waste The Good Things Given To You.

Tymon: I Am Only Still Dealing With You Because Of My Daughter. Otherwise, I Could Live My Life Without Even The Whim Of You.

(Daughter) - Reference

Tymon: Still, You Cannot Match My Strength. You Never Could. You Always Tried To Destroy It Because You Were Weak. Because You Are Envious And Feel Inferior. This Never Registered To Me Because I Tried To Treat You Equally.

Tymon: It Was Only When I Realized You Kept Trying To Destroy Me For Not Being Like You That I Tried To Deal With You Similarly. Even Then, You Saw It As Me Treating You Inferior. You Acted Out Against Me In Your Vanity. It Was Your Own Doing From The Beginning.

Tymon: ... You Had Problems I Thought We Could Work Through. You Failed, Clung To Them, Then Targeted The Relationship.

Tymon: Like Your Mother, You Have An Issue With People Being 'Better' Than You, But The Insecurity Is Only Your Own And Makes You Act Out On It. Like Your Mother.

Tymon: You Tried Very Hard To Make Me Insecure And Succeeded For A Time Only Because I Was So Concerned About The Things I Had Done Wrong Before God, With Myself And To You. So I Was Insecure Because Of Your Insecurity, Not Because Of My Own.

Tymon: All The Negative Qualities About Me You Hated, Some I Got From You Due To Degeneration. I Was Getting Weaker To Be On Your Level By Compromising Myself So Much.

Tymon: So, When I Was Weak, I Reflected Your Weakness. Yet, In My Strength, I Am Like How I Was Before I Even Attempted To Save You.

Tymon: I Fell To The Lowest Point And Rose Up SEVERAL Times, Which Means That My Standard Was Higher From The Beginning. I Gave You Too Much And Almost Lost My Perfect, Beautiful Life For Someone Ugly And Basic That Cannot Even Appreciate The Parts Of My Life That Will Sustain My Daughter.

Tymon: Under Your Influence, I Would Not Have Continued My Arts And Ended Up Like You And Chris. That Life Is Unsuitable And Inhospitable To Me, Which Is Why My Life Has Greater Value In The Work I Do That I Love And Is Part Of Me.

Tymon: You Never Understood My Value And Only Depreciated It With My Association To You. If You Did Understand It, You Tried To Possess It And Not Let Me Know My Value, Which Is The Sign Of The Abusive Person In The Relationship.

Tymon: I Am Glad That All The Negative Traits I Had Were Only Reflections Of You And Are Not Truly Who I Am.

Tymon: I Feel Much More At Peace For The One To Be My Wife, Because The Abuse Started With You And Ends With You. I Am Not Ugly Like You Are, So I Give Back To You All The Ungodly Things You Attached To Me Just By Being Alive, Associated And Attached.

Tymon: Now That I Am Clear That In Spite Of MY Wrongdoings, Only YOU Were Perpetuating The Animosity About Them Secretly For Personal Reasons, I Am At Peace.

Tymon: As Usual, It Still Falls On You. Whilst You Ran And Hid From Your Sins, I Conquered Mine Fearlessly And Head On -- Even You. You Cannot Even Step Up To Me, Let Alone Your Own Self.

Tymon: Stop Running. Stop Being Vain. Stop Perpetuating Discord And Hatred And Division In Families. Stop Lying Because You Are Hurt. Stop Trying To Alter The Past To Your Image For Your Own Comfort.

Tymon: Do What Is Right By Me And By God And By Trinity And By My Family, All Whom You Have Sinned Most Highly Against. Your Sins Are Not Clean Until You Fix Everything, And No Form Of Apology, Repentance Nor Atonement Will Save You Until And Unless All Is Cleansed And Resolved.

Tymon: I Will Speak To You About Trinity And Will Contact You By Phone, As I Had Always Attempted Before You Cut Off Communication To Make It SEEM Like I Was The One Trying To Be Out Of Her Life. It Should Have Never Been Any Different And To Believe That Was Proper Is A Sign Of Severely Tainted Judgment.

Tymon: That Is All. The Lord Hateth 7 Things, And You Are Guilty Of Them All. I'd Suggest Doing What Is Good, For You Cannot Deny Nor Cleanse These Putrid, Ugly, Detestable, Deplorable, Degenerate Sins.

Tymon: "I Cast Judgment On You Now Before God. I Bring To Account All Your Sins And Rest Them On The Relationship Of My Child."

Tymon:  -Damnation-

-7:25 PM-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Phone Text

Monday, May 22nd, 2017
3:09 PM

Tymon: Why have you been doing all of this to get back at me?
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Note: "We Have Not Communicated At All Since May 24, 2017. I Have Received No Outreach. Continuing Collection Of Evidence And Marking For Reference)

-Present Day: Present Time-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:00 am

-Today-
I. Called My Aunt (TiTi) On The Phone. - 1:09 PM

TiTi: Hi I️ am on airplane about to take off

TiTi: I️ can’t take the call

TiTi: How are you

Tymon: I'm fine. I was just seeing how you were and about Trinity.

-2:34 PM-

Tymon: Do you see her regularly?

-5:11 PM-

Tymon: "I Had A Dream With You And Ezra. There Was A Block Of Ice On The Table And Ezra Was Playing With Some Trucks From His Childhood. He Was Calling Them His Husband And Showed Them To Us, Then You Became Distant. In A Different Dream, You Were Out In The Field On A Downward Slope Out In The Back Of Na-Na's House. You Kept Showing Up In Places Of Childhood In Multiple Dreams."

(No Response All Day, Yet I Receive A Text Message About Tatiauna's Boyfriend.) - Communication (Evidence)

23333: Christopher Hayes shared an album with you https://photos.app.goo.gl/vscMI5xhceBXItPp1 on Google Photos
Reply STOP to stop receiving shares

*I Was Left Out Of The Communication - Incriminating (Evidence)

"Messages Locked." - Permanent (Evidence)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:26 am

Nov. 14th 2017

-10:03 AM-

Tymon: And Don't lie and say I never tried to see her, like Tatiauna does, Then do the same thing she does (not respond) and then go tell people I'm not.

Tymon: I'm writing down everyone's sins for Trinity in the future so she knows it was you all -- every communication on record for her viewing for as many years.

TiTi: Sweet heart I’m in Cancun and my service has been sporadic

TiTi: Ok love you
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:27 am

-Present Day-

Made No Other Attempts At Contact Or Communication.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson   

Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next