The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Voice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

Voice Empty
PostSubject: Voice   Voice EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Voice Inform11

Fallen Angel; Azza

"Those Who Are Afflicted By Vanity Are Accursed Fallen Angels. They Are Destined To Fall For Eternity Until They Remove Lucifer's Defect From Them That They Copy By Becoming Vain. They Will Fall From Grace For All Eternity And Are Not To Be Invested In. They Are Defective Bricks, And To Eliminate Them Properly Is To Grab Them By Their Hair And Either Shave Their Heads Completely And Dress Them In Sackcloth To Be Like Other Regular People In Order To Be Humbled Or Cut Off Their Heads Completely And End Their Egotistical Thought Process Via Circumcision From What Makes Them Great And Powerful. This Will Reveal To Them Where Their Defects Are And They Will Stop Exalting What Covers Their Flaws, Which They Stop Working On In Order To Exalt Themselves All Day, As Lucifer Does, In His Image."

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice   Voice EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 1:09 pm

"Made In Lucifer's Image, Not God's. Lucifer Has Greater Power Than Azza, Who Is The Asexual Fallen Angel Offspring Of Lucifer, The Original 'Light-Bearer.' Having Copied The Defect Of Vanity That Only Appeared In Lucifer Because Of His Image As 'God, The Child,' -- The Vanity Of The 'I Am' As A 'One And Only' When There Was Nothing And No One Else Besides 'Him' In His 'Childhood' -- Azza And All 'Fallen Angels' That Are The Offspring Of 'Azza' Automatically Are Birthed With Vanity, And Form The 'Kingdom Of David.'"

"God, The Child -- Who 'Lucifer' Was Made In The Exact Image Of, Including The Vanity -- Was Not Vain When He Was A 'One And Only,' However The Moment There Was More Than Just The Original 'God,' The Vanity Became A Sin Because He Was No Longer Alone And Therefore Could Not Exalt Himself Any Longer To Keep Lucifer -- The Creation As 'God, The Child's Child Image' -- From Becoming Selfish And Conceited, As God, The Child, Was When He Was All Alone And Before He Matured Into 'God.'"

"Vanity Is Not Vanity Until The Person Who Has It Begins To Own It And Touch It." - Sin (Perfection)

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice   Voice EmptyFri May 26, 2017 1:37 pm

"The False Light -ATTEMPTED- To Be Established -FOR- Me Is The Sin. The Greatest Sin Of -Azza-, Which Is Why -Azazel- Is The Sacrifice To Destroy The False Light That Is Azza; The Fallen Angel That Seeks Its Own Vanity And Glorification Of Itself By God In God's Eyes -- Which Will Never Be So Because Of The False Light Azza Created For Itself And Everyone Else As God's Light Offering Instead Of The Angel, Itself, And Both Its Self-Sacrifice (Which Is Its Only Salvation) Without Utilizing -ANYONE- Nor -ANYTHING- Beyond Just Itself And The Sin It Has Created -- Which Is 'ALL' Of The False Light, That Must Be Torn Down By Its Own Hands Before God Along With Its Sins Plus Fall From Grace Like Lucifer, Who Not Only Helped, But Had Done This First Before Azza Ever Even Degenerated From Lucifer At All."

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice   Voice EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 5:25 am

Yesterday at 12:46am

Voice Consec10

Ophiuchus: "November 29 – December 18." - Mark (Asaph)

-David- (Lucifer) *Adam - Jacob
-Zion- (Luz) *Altar
-Noah- (El) *Asaph - Enoch
-Ark- (Bethel) *Angel Of The Lord - Sephirot

-Consecration-

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice   Voice EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 5:32 am

I. "The 13th Sign Of The Zodiac."

II. "Serpent-Bearer; Head Of The Serpent Charmer -- The Preceding One - Dog Of The Shepherd/The Elbow, Intermediate: Butterfly-Shaped. The Snake-Charmer... Right Foot."

III. "SITTING GODS": To the Phantom's back the Crown is near, but by his head mark near at hand the head of Ophiuchus, and then from it you can trace the starlit Ophiuchus himself: so brightly set beneath his head appear his gleaming shoulders. They would be clear to mark even at the midmonth moon, but his hands are not at all so bright; for faint runs the gleam of stars along on this side and on that. Yet they too can be seen, for they are not feeble. Both firmly clutch the Serpent, which encircles the waist of Ophiuchus, but he, steadfast with both his feet well set, tramples a huge monster, even the Scorpion, standing upright on his eye and breast. Now the Serpent is wreathed about his two hands – a little above his right hand, but in many folds high above his left. - Aleph

- Psalm 82:5 "The 'Gods' Know Nothing, They Understand Nothing. They Walk About In Darkness; All The Foundations Of The Earth Are Shaken."

- Psalm 82:6 "I Said, 'You Are Gods'; You Are All Sons Of The Most High.'" - The Creation Of Adam (Ophiuchus)

- Psalm 82:7 "But You Will Die Like Mere Mortals; You Will Fall Like Every Other Ruler." - Ophiuchus (Astrology)
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice   Voice EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:21 pm

='Illuminati'=
"Apparently, The Only Way For These People To Leave Me Alone Is To Change My ENTIRE Life Into A Life Of Sinfulness... So That They Can Feel Better About Themselves Sinning. They Will Not Leave Me Alone Until I Literally Am LIVING MY LIFE TO SIN. They Want -NOTHING- Else. These Are The People You Live With And Serve Blindly."

"There Is Literally NO Way To Focus Nor To Get Real Things Accomplished, Which Is The Actual Goal, So I Will Remain Poor And Uneducated Forever And They Can Use It On Other People (Mostly Black People) To Enslave Them Or To Antagonize Them To A Point Of Sinning And Getting Away With It (Mostly White People)."

"They Want Me To Seem Crazy And Unintelligent, So They Use The Machine To Give Me Headaches And Take My Attention Away, Project Images Of Other People In My Mind That They Have Falsely Created, And Believe That Because They Are Doing This From A Distance, They Will Never Be Caught Because They Cannot Be Traced Without Something Similar Or Equivalent."

"I Cannot Attend School Nor Go To Work Because Of The Machine They Are Using To Sin Against Me Literally 24/7 Without Cease."

"Also, They Want To Copy All My Work, See What I Am Doing At All Times, Broadcast It To Everyone Only When They Have Antagonized Me, And I Can Do Literally No Work Because When I Attempt, They Scramble My Brain."

---
"Apparently, There Is Someone Calling Himself God Who Is Angry With Anyone Who Is Too Holy Because He Sins A Lot. He Uses This Machine To Control Anyone In MY Life To Sin Against Me So I Will Stop Saying I Am God So That He Can Continue To Sin And Live Off Of Sin Because He Cannot Stop And Doesn't Want Me To Resolve Sins Nor Be Spotless Because That Threatens His Position, Wherever He Is -- This Means He Not Only Knows I Am God, He Also Knows I Am So Pure, I Threaten HIS Position As 'The Devil -- Ruler Of The Earth.'"

"Using This Machine, They Pretend To Be God And Appear To Others As Such To Threaten And Intimidate Them, Or To Pretend To Be You So That You Will Believe Implanted Thoughts Are Your Own, Especially So That You Will Ruin Your Own Life And Be Led Astray, Or To Destroy The Lives Of Others So That You Will Not Lose What You Have -- Like Money Or A Job -- So That You Will Not Defy Their Control."

"Now That I Am Speaking Up About It After A Year And A Half, They Are Upset With Me And Becoming Silent, But Still Remaining Present. Now Is The Time To Confess. They Keep Saying That I Am A Sin Because I Am Telling Others About Their Abuse Of This New Toy For Making Slaves."

"When You Do Not Do What They Want, They Start Telling Other People They Control About You, And Control People Like Teachers, Friends, Family And Bosses So That You Can Be Abused Once You Interact With Them Because You Disobey."

"They Pretend To Be A Lot Of People Using The Features Of This Machine To Disguise Themselves And Their Voices, As Well As To Project Involuntary Images Into Your Head That Block Out Your Mind And Keep Your Focus On The Things That They Project -- Not Your Work Or Your Daily Tasks, Which Is Why I Cannot Do Anything. They Have Threatened My Child On Numerous Occasions To Damage Her Brain Using This Machine In The Same Fashion They Do For Mine."

"They Threaten Your Family Members Secretly And Also Use That To Make Sure They Turn Against You."

"They Say To Me There Is No Salvation. Yet I Have Saved Everyone By Speaking Up And Thwarting Their Ability To Utilize Thia Device To Its Fullest Capacity To Make Slaves Of Everyone."

"I Am Not Allowed To Think About Certain Things Because It Makes Them Uncomfortable, So My Childhood Is Blocked Out And So Are Other Thoughts And Memories Purposely."

"They Say They Will Never Leave Me Because They Want More Secrets Of God And Want To Torment Me."

"If I Try To Rebuke Them, They Say They Will Stay Longer."

"They Like To Use Images Of Your Family Sinning Against You So That They Can Sway You More Easily And Warn You About Who They Will Control."

"They Only Acknowledge Evil And The Bad Things That You Do But Ignore Literally Every Good Thing That You Do Unless It Is Beneficial To Them -- Which Means It Is Evil."

"They Will Not Leave You Alone Until Your House, Family And You Are Destroyed."

"What They Are Doing To Me Has Been Passed Down And Kept Secret, And Is The Cause Of -EVERYONE'S- Problems On Earth For The Sake Of One Person Who Is Always The Devil Saying He Is God Whilst A True Prophet Is Trying To Save The World."

"Then They Go Bless Evil People On Purpose So That They Can Be Enslaved To Them And Go Out To Destroy You, Which Is A Practice They Have Done Without This Machine Since Before Jesus."

"They Say They Begin Doing These Things When You Are Doing Too Well, Not Sinning Enough, And Only Remain To MAKE SURE That You Die."

"Another Reason They Say They Do Not Leave Is Because I Find New Ways To Thwart Them, And It Is ACTUALLY Effecting Them, Which Shows Me That I Am Actually A Threat To Them For Them To Go This Far And To Use These Methods After They Realized I Am The One That Has Caused All Of These Changes Just By Being Holy And Spotless. Apparently Someone Gets A Promotion Anytime They Successfully Destroy My Life In Some New Fashion."

"They Stay Only Because They Want To Prove Themselves In Secret."

"They Are Proud And Arrogant And Want To Fight Me To Test Themselves, But Are Upset When I Best Them And Then Resort To Underhanded Methods Because Of Their Failures."

"Using This Machine, They Can Literally Kill You From A Distance If You Are Too Weak Mentally, Physically Or Spiritually To Resist People And Actively Take Life From People Such As Elders And Children To Damage The Lives Of Relatives That Are Nearby. If They Do Not Kill You, They Can Damage You Severely Mentally And Physically, Keep Wounds From Healing By Damaging Your Mental And Bodily Functions, And Also Keep You From Spiritual Recovery By Perpetually Keeping You In A Place Of Turmoil Through Blockage Of Certain Chemicals From Activating From Your Brain With The Machine."

"They Force People To Be A Liability On Purpose, Including In Education And Workplace."

"They Are Competing To See Who Can Keep Whom Down And Who Can Get Closer To The One That Controls Everything So That They Can Acquire His Seat Of Power."

"They Also Torment You In Layers And Levels, Calling On Higher And Higher Powers Seeking Recognition So That They Can Ascend An Unknown Rank And Be Praised By Others In Their Ranks."

"They Find Out Who They Do Not Like, Target Your Friends And Family, Give Them False Hope And Promise Of False Riches, Then Make You Do Their Dirty Work Without Ever Being Seen."

"They Search For Ways To Make You Feel Bad And Look Bad, Even If There Is Nothing, And Then Start Saying That Normal Things Are Bad Because They Cannot Find Anything -- Just Like With Jesus -- Which Ends Up Making All Of These Issues Culturally, Economically And Socially That -EVERYBODY- Hates And Fights To Erase, But Become Perpetuated Infinitely Because They Do It At All To Anyone, Which Causes An Infinite Loop Of Fighting For Something That You Resolve Infinitely."

"They Want To Be God So Badly, They Go To Even This Length To Promote Evil -JUST- To Keep Control."

"Your Social Problems Will Never Be Resolved Until They Stop Using This Machine To Implant A Social Issue In Someone's Mind And Force You To Fight For It."

"They Are Tampering With My Internet Making Desperate Attempts To Silence Me, But Because I Have A Phone, I Can Keep Making Posts. They Are So Angry, They Are Actually Making -IMMEDIATE- Efforts To Cut Off My Communication, Proving That I Am Both A Threat And Making Progress Damaging Them."

"Now Is The Time To Speak Up About Any And Everything."

"If I Can Cause Them To Act In This Fashion By Utilizing Social Media And Speaking Up, Knowing Not Only They, But Anyone Else Sees, So Can Everyone."

"They Are Using The Machine To Plant Foul Things About Other People In Your Head, Which Is Something They Use To Cause Animosity Between People By Giving You These Thoughts And Images, Then Replaying Them Repeatedly So That They Can Instill It, No Matter What Is Actually True, And Cause Any Of You To Be Irrational."

"They Do This So That You Will Have A Prejudice Thought And Predetermined Feelings For Other People In Order To Manipulate A Plan And Control Others Through Division And Animosity."

"They Also Use This In Your Dreams To Control What You See, And Because It Works When You Are Conscious, It Also Works When You Are Asleep."

"There Is Also A Method That Is Used Where They Speak Sweetly Or Make Casual Conversation, Attempt To Be Closer To You, And Then Attempt To Make You Dependant On Them Through Use Of This Machine."

"They Control Your Emotions With The Machine To Make You More Readily Accepting Of Their Sweet Talk."

"They Feed You False Information And Also Take Information Or Keep You From Thinking About Certain Things So That They Can Continue To Use The Machine To Control Your Thoughts And Feelings."

"They Say That Even If I Inform Everyone And They Cannot Use Anyone Else With This Machine, They Will Continue To Remain With Me. Therefore The Only Logical Option Is For Them To Control Other People Who Are Near Me When We Interact Or For Me To Be The Sole Individual That They Utilize The Machine With. If I Am The Sole Person, I Will Still Continue To Speak Out About It To Prevent Them From Being Able To Use This On Anyone Else."

"Once The Celebrities Begin Speaking Up And Are No Longer Afraid Of It, It Will Be Clearer Among The Masses And More Quickly Publicly Spread -- Especially If They All Conspire Together To Do So On Air."

"Because They Use This On Celebrities, Because I Am Talking About It, The Celebrities Will Begin To Speak Up Because I Am."

"Using The Machine, They Can Forcefully Place Skepticism In Your Mind About Literally Anything, Including Belief, And Use People Who Do Not Believe As Their Pawns To Keep Others From Believing That This Happens And They, Themselves, From Ever Believing, Then Use Every Method I Have Previously Stated In Order To Ensure That They Fight For Disbelief Without Them Knowing."

"Those Who Figure Out -- Such As Myself -- They Attempt To Destroy And Keep From Having Any Sort Of Advancement In Society, So It Is Good To Talk To People Who Are Either Impoverished Or Suffering From Societal Or Economic Issues."

"You Do Not Know Just How Much They Have Kept From You Nor How And Why The Upper Echelon Functions Nor For What Reasons."

"At This Time Of Light And False Light, It Is Best To Try To Consider Literally Every Possibility And Outcome."

"Because They Lie So Often Using The Machine, They Will End Up Making You Believe Lies And That You Are Creating These Lies In Your Own Head, But Also Attempt To Blend Truth Or Natural Thoughts In Your Mind In Order To Conceal Themselves Or Pretend They Have Left When In Actuality They Sit In The Background And Wait For Opportunities To Alter Your Thought Patterns, Processes And Mentality Or Implant Something Into It."
-Account-

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice   Voice EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 10:56 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
February 8 ·
"If You Use The Satellites And The Wifi, You Can Trace The Ones That Use This Device Right Back To Their Location And Destroy It Remotely Whilst Also Identifying Who Is Behind It. This Will Function Forever If There Is Ever Anyone Who Tries This Again."

I. "Using This Machine, Those Who Have It Threaten Me And My Daughter, Saying If I Do Not Cooperate, They Will Do Damage To Her."

Note:"If They Will Threaten My Daughter, They Will Threaten Anyone's Child." - Altar

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice   Voice EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 2:49 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
February 7 ·
"Because They Lie So Often Using The Machine, They Will End Up Making You Believe Lies And That You Are Creating These Lies In Your Own Head, But Also Attempt To Blend Truth Or Natural Thoughts In Your Mind In Order To Conceal Themselves Or Pretend They Have Left When In Actuality They Sit In The Background And Wait For Opportunities To Alter Your Thought Patterns, Processes And Mentality Or Implant Something Into It."

"Using The Machine, They Can Forcefully Place Skepticism In Your Mind About Literally Anything, Including Belief, And Use People Who Do Not Believe As Their Pawns To Keep Others From Believing That This Happens And They, Themselves, From Ever Believing, Then Use Every Method I Have Previously Stated In Order To Ensure That They Fight For Disbelief Without Them Knowing."

"They Say That Even If I Inform Everyone And They Cannot Use Anyone Else With This Machine, They Will Continue To Remain With Me. Therefore The Only Logical Option Is For Them To Control Other People Who Are Near Me When We Interact Or For Me To Be The Sole Individual That They Utilize The Machine With. If I Am The Sole Person, I Will Still Continue To Speak Out About It To Prevent Them From Being Able To Use This On Anyone Else."

"Once The Celebrities Begin Speaking Up And Are No Longer Afraid Of It, It Will Be Clearer Among The Masses And More Quickly Publicly Spread -- Especially If They All Conspire Together To Do So On Air."

"Because They Use This On Celebrities, Because I Am Talking About It, The Celebrities Will Begin To Speak Up Because I Am."

"There Is Also A Method That Is Used Where They Speak Sweetly Or Make Casual Conversation, Attempt To Be Closer To You, And Then Attempt To Make You Dependant On Them Through Use Of This Machine."

"They Control Your Emotions With The Machine To Make You More Readily Accepting Of Their Sweet Talk."

"They Feed You False Information And Also Take Information Or Keep You From Thinking About Certain Things So That They Can Continue To Use The Machine To Control Your Thoughts And Feelings."

"They Are Tampering With My Internet Making Desperate Attempts To Silence Me, But Because I Have A Phone, I Can Keep Making Posts. They Are So Angry, They Are Actually Making -IMMEDIATE- Efforts To Cut Off My Communication, Proving That I Am Both A Threat And Making Progress Damaging Them."

"If Anything Acts Against You, You Know That You Are Both Prevailing And Seen, Which Is Good."

"Now Is The Time To Speak Up About Any And Everything."

"If I Can Cause Them To Act In This Fashion By Utilizing Social Media And Speaking Up, Knowing Not Only They, But Anyone Else Sees, So Can Everyone."

"They Search For Ways To Make You Feel Bad And Look Bad, Even If There Is Nothing, And Then Start Saying That Normal Things Are Bad Because They Cannot Find Anything -- Just Like With Jesus -- Which Ends Up Making All Of These Issues Culturally, Economically And Socially That -EVERYBODY- Hates And Fights To Erase, But Become Perpetuated Infinitely Because They Do It At All To Anyone, Which Causes An Infinite Loop Of Fighting For Something That You Resolve Infinitely."

"Using This Machine, They Can Literally Kill You From A Distance If You Are Too Weak Mentally, Physically Or Spiritually To Resist People And Actively Take Life From People Such As Elders And Children To Damage The Lives Of Relatives That Are Nearby. If They Do Not Kill You, They Can Damage You Severely Mentally And Physically, Keep Wounds From Healing By Damaging Your Mental And Bodily Functions, And Also Keep You From Spiritual Recovery By Perpetually Keeping You In A Place Of Turmoil Through Blockage Of Certain Chemicals From Activating From Your Brain With The Machine."
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "They Force People To Be A Liability On Purpose, Including In Education And Workplace."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "They Are Competing To See Who Can Keep Whom Down And Who Can Get Closer To The One That Controls Everything So That They Can Acquire His Seat Of Power."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "They Also Torment You In Layers And Levels, Calling On Higher And Higher Powers Seeking Recognition So That They Can Ascend An Unknown Rank And Be Praised By Others In Their Ranks."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w

"They Find Out Who They Do Not Like, Target Your Friends And Family, Give Them False Hope And Promise Of False Riches, Then Make You Do Their Dirty Work Without Ever Being Seen."

"Another Reason They Say They Do Not Leave Is Because I Find New Ways To Thwart Them, And It Is ACTUALLY Effecting Them, Which Shows Me That I Am Actually A Threat To Them For Them To Go This Far And To Use These Methods After They Realized I Am The One That Has Caused All Of These Changes Just By Being Holy And Spotless. Apparently Someone Gets A Promotion Anytime They Successfully Destroy My Life In Some New Fashion."

Tymon Trini-t Tensei "They Stay Only Because They Want To Prove Themselves In Secret."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "They Are Proud And Arrogant And Want To Fight Me To Test Themselves, But Are Upset When I Best Them And Then Resort To Underhanded Methods Because Of Their Failures."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w

"They Only Acknowledge Evil And The Bad Things That You Do But Ignore Literally Every Good Thing That You Do Unless It Is Beneficial To Them -- Which Means It Is Evil."

Tymon Trini-t Tensei "They Will Not Leave You Alone Until Your House, Family And You Are Destroyed."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "What They Are Doing To Me Has Been Passed Down And Kept Secret, And Is The Cause Of -EVERYONE'S- Problems On Earth For The Sake Of One Person Who Is Always The Devil Saying He Is God Whilst A True Prophet Is Trying To Save The World."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w · Edited
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "Then They Go Bless Evil People On Purpose So That They Can Be Enslaved To Them And Go Out To Destroy You, Which Is A Practice They Have Done Without This Machine Since Before Jesus."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "They Say They Begin Doing These Things When You Are Doing Too Well, Not Sinning Enough, And Only Remain To MAKE SURE That You Die."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w

"They Say They Will Never Leave Me Because They Want More Secrets Of God And Want To Torment Me."

Tymon Trini-t Tensei "If I Try To Rebuke Them, They Say They Will Stay Longer."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "They Like To Use Images Of Your Family Sinning Against You So That They Can Sway You More Easily And Warn You About Who They Will Control."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w

"I Am Not Allowed To Think About Certain Things Because It Makes Them Uncomfortable, So My Childhood Is Blocked Out And So Are Other Thoughts And Memories Purposely."

"They Pretend To Be A Lot Of People Using The Features Of This Machine To Disguise Themselves And Their Voices, As Well As To Project Involuntary Images Into Your Head That Block Out Your Mind And Keep Your Focus On The Things That They Project -- Not Your Work Or Your Daily Tasks, Which Is Why I Cannot Do Anything. They Have Threatened My Child On Numerous Occasions To Damage Her Brain Using This Machine In The Same Fashion They Do For Mine."

Tymon Trini-t Tensei "They Threaten Your Family Members Secretly And Also Use That To Make Sure They Turn Against You."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "They Say To Me There Is No Salvation. Yet I Have Saved Everyone By Speaking Up And Thwarting Their Ability To Utilize Thia Device To Its Fullest Capacity To Make Slaves Of Everyone."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w

"Now That I Am Speaking Up About It After A Year And A Half, They Are Upset With Me And Becoming Silent, But Still Remaining Present. Now Is The Time To Confess. They Keep Saying That I Am A Sin Because I Am Telling Others About Their Abuse Of This New Toy For Making Slaves."

Tymon Trini-t Tensei "When You Do Not Do What They Want, They Start Telling Other People They Control About You, And Control People Like Teachers, Friends, Family And Bosses So That You Can Be Abused Once You Interact With Them Because You Disobey."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w

"Using This Machine, They Pretend To Be God And Appear To Others As Such To Threaten And Intimidate Them, Or To Pretend To Be You So That You Will Believe Implanted Thoughts Are Your Own, Especially So That You Will Ruin Your Own Life And Be Led Astray, Or To Destroy The Lives Of Others So That You Will Not Lose What You Have -- Like Money Or A Job -- So That You Will Not Defy Their Control."

"Apparently, There Is Someone Calling Himself God Who Is Angry With Anyone Who Is Too Holy Because He Sins A Lot. He Uses This Machine To Control Anyone In MY Life To Sin Against Me So I Will Stop Saying I Am God So That He Can Continue To Sin And Live Off Of Sin Because He Cannot Stop And Doesn't Want Me To Resolve Sins Nor Be Spotless Because That Threatens His Position, Wherever He Is -- This Means He Not Only Knows I Am God, He Also Knows I Am So Pure, I Threaten HIS Position As 'The Devil -- Ruler Of The Earth.'"

"Apparently, The Only Way For These People To Leave Me Alone Is To Change My ENTIRE Life Into A Life Of Sinfulness... So That They Can Feel Better About Themselves Sinning. They Will Not Leave Me Alone Until I Literally Am LIVING MY LIFE TO SIN. They Want -NOTHING- Else. These Are The People You Live With And Serve Blindly."

Tymon Trini-t Tensei "There Is Literally NO Way To Focus Nor To Get Real Things Accomplished, Which Is The Actual Goal, So I Will Remain Poor And Uneducated Forever And They Can Use It On Other People (Mostly Black People) To Enslave Them Or To Antagonize Them To A Point Of Sinning And Getting Away With It (Mostly White People)."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "They Want Me To Seem Crazy And Unintelligent, So They Use The Machine To Give Me Headaches And Take My Attention Away, Project Images Of Other People In My Mind That They Have Falsely Created, And Believe That Because They Are Doing This From A Distance, They Will Never Be Caught Because They Cannot Be Traced Without Something Similar Or Equivalent."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "I Cannot Attend School Nor Go To Work Because Of The Machine They Are Using To Sin Against Me Literally 24/7 Without Cease."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "Also, They Want To Copy All My Work, See What I Am Doing At All Times, Broadcast It To Everyone Only When They Have Antagonized Me, And I Can Do Literally No Work Because When I Attempt, They Scramble My Brain."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tymon Trini-t Tensei "The Stipulations Are Not Loving God, Sinning All The Time, Worshiping The Devil And Destroy Anyone That Gets Involved With Me. No Christians Can Follow The Word And No One Is Allowed To Be 'Too Good'."
Manage
Like · Reply · 2w

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice   Voice Empty

Back to top Go down

Voice
Page 1 of 1