The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Villains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Villains Empty
PostSubject: Villains   Villains EmptyThu May 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Villains Dead_e10
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

Villains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains   Villains EmptyFri May 12, 2017 8:08 am

The Black Rain Moon -- 6th Moon of the Royal Tensei Family. TATARI, who was part of this lineage, rested in the darkness of the pitch black earth forming the ambiguous terrain that was the soil of the Black Moon. Everything was tainted -- putrified down to the utmost tar-like viscosity. Even TATARI would not walk upon the defiled ground of the 6th Moon haphazardly, and instead hovered above it as a torch of pure disembodied fire. There was no wick nor object of burning under him nor sustaining him. In fact, he was in a form that had not been taken on since the time of the ravaging of the Lord World, and he hovered there over the toxic land as the pure burning flame.

"I Sense Some Ugly," TATARI would say, the echo of its voice and emanations causing the hovering fire to undulate lightly. "I Will Summon One Who Is Like Me To Come And We Will Destroy All That Is Ugly Before Our Eyes." Therefore, Tatari touched the ground and burnt up the land that he touched with his own essence, which melted away the putrid toxicity below him. Smoke rose up from it all around the fire and from that smoke, he would draw forth one who was in his likeness -- Grimm World Eater. "Come, Let Us Have Our Fill Of Blood And Destruction!"

Grimm World Eater

Aries Male Points : 4

Villains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains   Villains EmptyFri May 12, 2017 8:29 am

Grimm heard his name from the black abiyss looking out into his nothingness as he sees a small light that beings to pull him towards it ripping him away from his almost endless slumber. Grim appeared from the smoke "WHO DEARS CALL ME FROM MY PEACE, MY HOME, MY ETERNAL SLUMBER!" Grimm speaks without realizing who had summoned him looks an sees a figure calming his rage for a second "ah hello old friend" as he clears the rest of the smoke with a wave of his hand, brushing himself off.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

Villains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains   Villains EmptyFri May 12, 2017 8:38 am

"HELLO." Tatari, who had known Grimm since the times of the Lost World, summoned him to his place and waited for recognition. Once this was established and the two of them were mutually understanding of each other and their presences, Tatari would again begin to speak. "Yes. It Has Been Many A Time Since Last We Engaged." His speech pattern was similar to how it was in the days of olde, yet now with much more direction and less rampaging destructiveness in the drunkenness of the stupor of raw power. "It was fun while it lasted fucking shit up, but now it's time to effectively fuck something else up." There was much evil in the lands and it had gotten into the Veritas -- which was what caused the being to awaken, himself, and awaken his brother in arms to the heat of battle.

"Beyond The Reminiscence Of The Past," Tatari went on, greetings established and a wave of heat outpouring from him, "I Have Summoned You To Me Because There Is Much That Is Wicked That I Seek To Destroy With My Own Hands. I Wanted Your Help For Sentimental Reasons." There was no other reason for summoning his old friend, because TATARI could do what he was asking on his own, but desired not to because he knew that there was another who enjoyed the destruction and horrendous gore that came from it. "Because I Have A Target, This Is Why I Have Begun This." Soon, the flickering fire took the shape of a burning figure like a man, standing on the ground beside the one who spawned near him. "You wanna help me go fuck shit up and destroy what is evil and then do some random shit like eat sushi or something?" Tatari hoped he would say yes, because destroying things with someone was always fun fun fun fun FUN~! "... Please say yes."

Grimm World Eater

Villains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains   Villains EmptyFri May 12, 2017 9:00 am

Grimm looked at Tatari with the biggest grin he could muster "yes I'm always in for a fight but who is it or what is it we are going after." He said with excitement in his eyes " life has been getting a little boring sitting in my hole."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

Villains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains   Villains EmptyFri May 12, 2017 9:07 am

Tatari gave out a manic, hearty laugh, then suddenly stopped and became very serious. "All Our Enemies And Everyone Else's Enemies Are Our Prey." There was nothing more to it than 'Kill Everything And Everyone That Is Evil.' Tatari had no other intention nor thought in his head until the time to destroy came upon them. "If You Have Enemies, Speak Them To Me And They Will Be Lain Down At Your Feet. We Will Conquer Them Together As We Ravage The World Of Its Evils." The place where they stood had many captives of pure evil and Sin. They were both hostages and also sacrifices to be destroyed if they didn't make it. "They Will Run From Us Until We Reach Them. If They Escape From Us, They Will Leave This Place Whilst We Destroy The Others." There were mountains upon mountains of people waiting to be destroyed by straight destructive fire. "We Are Going To Hell To Destroy All That Is In It. Should You Find Your Enemies There, You Are Free To Kill Them In Any Manner You Deem Fit." Tatari would do the same. "Whenever You Are Ready, We Will Depart This Barren Place And Enter The Realm Where All The Evil Rests In Order To Destroy It All."

Grimm World Eater

Villains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains   Villains EmptyFri May 12, 2017 9:34 am

Grimm looked at his old friend "then let us depart"
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

Villains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains   Villains EmptyFri May 12, 2017 9:56 am

='TATARI'=
"Excellent," Tatari spoke, arcing his fiery fingers before him and tapping them a few times at the tip, releasing burning sparks of both anticipation and minute destruction of themselves. "Our First Step Is Toward A House Of One Who Has Done Evil Beyond The Veritas In Numerous Lifetimes And Has Not Been Cleansed. To Cleanse It, We Will Pillage The House, Kill And Rape Her Of All Her Possessions, And The House Will Be Made Vacant." If it came to it, Grimm would be able to live there after he destroyed the person who was squatting there and claim all the things she'd acquired. "When The Deed Is Done, The House Is Yours Should You Desire To Take It -- It And All Within It." There, Grimm would have a home for himself that he could come to anytime after he did anything in the Veritas. Through TATARI, he would be vouched for with residency. "You Are My Friend, And So I Will Do This For You, If You Shall Accept It."

Villains Trapho10

With those decisive words, perhaps more abrupt than most would like, TATARI burnt up more of the toxicity under them and had pitch black smoke rise around them, and the two of them would be taken to the dark place within the pitch black Moon that was spoken of so that they could pillage and cleanse it with blood and fire.
Back to top Go down
Grimm World Eater

Grimm World Eater

Villains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains   Villains EmptySat May 13, 2017 9:05 am

Grimm smiled with at the thought of everything running through his brain, his teeth as black as night. As the two appeared in this strange an unfamiliar place Grimm opened his wings an with one strong push began to take flight from the sky he couldn't tell what he was looking at but it mattered not he was there to have fun Turning to Tatari he spoke  with a mighty roar " SHALL WE BEGIN BROTHER!" Power escaping him the excitement was to much for him to contain not feeling this way in the longest of times. Thick black aura began to drip off him an his eyes glew a deep blood red waiting to get the word he stayed in the sky monstrous energy pulsing from him.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

Villains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains   Villains EmptySat May 13, 2017 1:45 pm

='Traphouse'=
Villains Cleans12
In a dark cloud that wrapped around the area, what manifested within the confines of an old looking dojo that had recently been somewhat refurbished were the two who had interest in the goings on of the interior; TATARI and Grimm World Eater. TATARI, having summoned his friend to assist him in his totaly destruction of all that was sinful and evil before the eyes of TATARI, appeared with him in the location that would potentially be the home for him should he so desire it.

"There Is A Nomad Here Named 'Meharu.' She Is The Reincarnation Of A Sinful Being Rightly Named 'Chusin.' The Filth Still Plagues This Land And Has Settled In This House."

The dojo was relatively large and vacuous, but relatively simple and regular in design. There was nothing special nor definitive about it except that it was an old, wooden dojo that was recently refurbished.

"Take Whatever You Want From Inside -- Including The Life Of Meharu -- Then Burn Down The House."

After this, its ashes would be either scattered in the wind or upon them the new house -- in whatever image Grimm World Eater decided upon -- would be erected for his habitation.

"Certainly, I Will Assist You, For We Are Brethren In Arms." Tatari extended his own fiery hand and from it, a white hot sphere like that of a condensed sun appeared in the palm of his hand like a basketball. The sound of moaning, wailing souls cried out from their imprisonment in this burning light. They both fueled it and sustained it with their perpetual wailing and moaning via their eternal souls being cycled slowly and consistently -- broken down like the digestion of the stomach. "The More Souls Of The Evil I Collect, The More Fuel I Have To Destroy More Of Them."

Villains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains   Villains Empty

Back to top Go down

Villains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Mutualization; Collaboration & Cooperation-
Jump to: