The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusk Citizens
Kami of the Dusk :: Fate Shogun
Dusk Citizens

Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course   Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:45 am

Reference of Inspiration: http://www.horse-news.net/2015/01/china-begins-mass-producing-inflatable.html

"They seem to like ponies," said money-hungry CEO of 'Sex Toys' INC., "And, instead of trying to embrace the friendly loving children's show as innocent and pure... Why don't we... Turn it into something profitable?"

Once the word 'profitable' was said, every single head in the room turned to meet the eye of the CEO, eyes flashing with the Double Dollar signs and mouths watering, like wild animals.

"I see I've got your attention now," Mr. CEO said, slipping his fingers into an interlocking position before his face, "... Now, if they really like these 'ponies' so much, why don't we endorse them through not only sexual immorality, but also... Bestiality?"

It seems like no one in the room was listening, since they were too taken by the fact that they were waiting for how they could profit from it. The idea itself, even if it seemed extremely wrong and immoral sexually and ethically was not quite their concern; it was only the money. They all waited, like zombies, drooling at the lip, to hear how they were going to make some profit from this scenario.

"Good, I've still got your attention," said Mr. CEO, who already had the Powerpoint ready, "Now, you know that the sex industry is booming because everyone is a horndog these days, so, I thought, since the 'My Little Pony' industry is also booming, if we turn that into a sexual pet for them, they will buy it so that they can have... Horse Sex."

Once everyone realized what that meant, regardless of how much it lacked any ethical respect or morality, they all stood and applauded, already seeing how much money could come in, cheering "Yes! This is a wonderful development! We'll make much money!"

---
Now, instead of realizing that they are not only teaching people that having sex with animals is okay, but also that they are ruining a show for CHILDREN with perversity and ignorance where it was once supposed to teach of INNOCENCE and FRIENDSHIP instead of MONEY and GREED, their dark minds were already clouded with a horrendous perversity; not by just the money, but also by the same sexual demon that they were trying to endorse. It was clear in their production that they were possessed by demons of Greed and Lust, which is the only way they could have even harbored the THOUGH to do something this disgusting.

But this is only the FIRST LEVEL to how disgusting this is. Let's continue.
Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Grimlock, the Pumpkindread :: Samael the Headless Horseman; Dark Legend of the Data
Silver Pumpkinhead

Gemini Male Points : 360
Job/hobbies : $$$

PostSubject: Re: Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course   Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:02 am

At that moment, during the Powerpoint, whilst everyone's attention was on the slideshow, a strange and shadowy man would slip into the conference without being noticed, sitting in one of the empty seats in the back and not drawing any attention to himself. He would sit quietly and watch, with a smirk on his face, waiting for everything to end...

Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course   Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:10 pm

As times passed and the CEO made all of his striking, yet completely folly points about how much money they could make by promoting the Lust of teens, pedophiles and quite possibly old, dirty men through not only Bestiality, but also the contamination of childish purity with Sex, the Powerpoint would come to an end and the entire meeting hall would applaud.

"Bravo!" they said, thinking only of how much money they would make and not the harm they would do to people and to society, in general, "Truly marvelous! This will certainly make us all rich!!"

The CEO bowed his head and chuckled to himself, turning on the lights only to find an eerie, shadowy man with shades who hadn't been there before, yet sat there the whole time as if he had.

"Uh," he said kind of confused how this guy got in without anyone noticing, "... May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Grimlock, the Pumpkindread :: Samael the Headless Horseman; Dark Legend of the Data
Silver Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course   Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:30 pm

The strange, dark man stood to his feet, slowly, after everyone had fallen silent, smiling and applauding on his own time. "Kudos, indeed, for coming up with such a fine money-making scheme, my good men," he'd say, his claps coming to a stop and his hands slipping into his pockets before he continued, "... But I think the real question is... May I help YOU?" He stepped forward, slowly, but decisively, scanning the area with his shaded eyes and analyzing those that were in the room rather quickly with every click of the heels of his finely polished shoes upon the ground. None of them were lethal, far from it, in fact; and most of them seemed to be timid and possibly easily startled into cowardice or hostility. This did not deter him from his mission, but only enhanced his methods, considering that all eyes and ears were on him due to the alertness of fear.

"... You like money, do you not? You want a way to gain publicity fast in the underworld without drawing too much attention to yourself and defaming your name...? I can help you do that... And then, I can get you a contract with the creators of the 'My Little Pony' industry, so that you own both ends of the market... And can sell to the adorable little children... and the greasy, dirty sex-mongers..." he gave the signature businessman smile, now standing before the CEO, eye to shades, "... Do I have your attention, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course   Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:41 pm

The air was tense with the presence of this strange man in black. Everyone remained silent, but the tension was felt between them all, as each of them stared at him with confusion, and slight intimidation. Even the CEO was frightened by his demeanor; far too calm and collected to have been like the rest of them. Something was amiss with the air about him, and the air he brought with him into their atmosphere. They were all speechless as he spoke, yet their intrigue was acquired the moment he started to speak on how to get them in the market.

"Oh?" said the money-grubbing CEO, who was not satisfied with his already deplorable scheme, but now roped into making it and his entire company more filthy than before, "... I'm listening..." He would immediately take his seat and speak out to his men, "Relax, guys. Take it easy. Let us hear what this new fellow has to say. He may make us all more rich than we were going to be before..."

Despite possibly falling into the clutches of evil, their Greed incurred them to further spread the workings of their Lust, and their Gluttony, to pollute what is pure and good for the sake of collecting more cash. Each of them had a sinister grin shared upon their faces, thinking about all the riches and glory they would get with their share of the money. Material things that could and would eventually fade away, at the expense of damaging the minds and souls of people planetwide, and even the planet itself for their own gain. They cared not... As long as they were going to get paid.
Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Silver Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course   Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:33 pm

"Nice to have your support. And happy to be At Your Service... Call me 'Mister Sir." he said through a grim chuckle, "I have another idea you might be interested in... A certain sexual artifact that, when in the clutches of man, will make them unable to resist using it for their own... pleasure. Here is the prototype design." His lenses would flash and upon the table would come the blueprints of an eerie... dildo, of sorts. "This is what I had in mind for the 'Carnal Desire,' a special utensil that causes such stimulation through electrical surges that it will synchronize with the heart rate and brain waves of whomever is using it at the time in order to ensure their MAXIMIZED pleasure... It will be a one-hit-wonder and will make you FAR more famous than ANYTHING you've EVER put on the market..." He left the speculations of the design, which were highly advanced in terms of mechanical methods of 'Soul Resonance,' which may or may not have gone completely over the heads of the executives in the office. "If you agree with this design, then let us set up a formal contract to get this on the market and your names big in the Underworld... Shall we?"

Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course   Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:02 pm

In the building, a sudden surge of purple in their fluorescent lightning up above would cause the lights to flicker and the electronics in the room to go haywire, including all of those that were on Mister Sir at the time. The lights would stop flickering for a moment, but as they did, they would find all of their data suddenly deleted about the entire concept, as if it had been wiped clean from their system. Mister Sir would see on his shades the face of Friday, sticking her tongue out at him and snickering.

"Yeah, so... Um... No. All of that you were just trying to do? Just... Just no." She even reviewed the information she'd crashed, shuddered a bit, trying to figure out who would even conceive such a thing, then shook her head again and said, "Yeah... No. What I'm gonna do to you and everyone who comes in contact with you is put a super bad curse on you. Malfortuna of the highest quality. So wherever you go, whatever you do and anyone you associate with will meet with only misfortune, sometimes even death, and all that you do will do nothing but fail, no matter how hard you try. Since you're kinda... Pure evil, and stuff. Yeah, that's it. So. Your entire being and existence are cursed now. Everything evil you try to do will be turned against you and into something good that you were trying to prevent, as well. And now that I know who you are, I'm gonna go tell my lover, who is the Creator. Sooooo... Have fun with an eternally cursed and condemned life~! Rest in Peace~! <3" Her face would disappear from the inside of the shades of Mister Sir and at that moment, the room would begin to shake.

In the same respect, the blueprint that was for that sick and twisted... invention that this guy conjured up would be completely destroyed, lights from up above falling upon it and setting it (as well as the room) on fire. The flames would spread across the table quickly and erase all of their work, and threatened to burn down their entire building. This could not be put out and would continue to spread until the entire building was burnt to a crisp.

Rising from the flames would be a black smoke lightly tinted with a violet hue, which would rise up and out of the building through a window and off to the Next Stop.
Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Silver Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course   Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:07 am

"Damnable wench..." he muttered, quite livid at how the duo somehow evaded their clutches and foiled yet another of his plans, "... Though Accursed we may be, our 'Game' isn't over just yet..." Without even giving the insolent peons a chance to gather themselves after what the Friday the Thirteenth Fairy had done, Mister Sir was gone the very moment they turned their heads away from him for even a moment.

Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Re: Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course   Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:17 am

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course   Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course Empty

Back to top Go down

Bestiality; A Horse is a Horse, Of Course
Page 1 of 1