The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:46 am

With a decisive strike of wavelength that looked like a bolt of lightning falling from the sky in the rather pristine building that served as the HQ for the Midnight Order, the Phantom would appear in his seat, gloved fingers crossed over his face and his two lovely loves, the Twisted Sisters, Misery and Despair, leaning back to back over him in wait for what was soon to come.

"... Phantoms..." he called, letting his wavelength pulsate from the Dusk Security Force office, "... Assemble."

With that, he would wait for whomever would pick up on the call at that moment, seeing just which one of the Phantoms of yore there were roaming about the City, if any. Or, any new ones that were receptive enough to pick up on the call and become a NEW Phantom.

Last edited by The Phantom on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Cheshire Cat :: Black Ashli; Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk
Chroma

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 157

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:54 am

At the very instant she heard the call, in a puff of smoke shaped like a smiling cat, the girl of the checkered mask and the cat's eye, the Cheshire Phantom, would appear in a heartbeat, as if she'd been waiting for the day where she would be called upon for her services. "... Hisashiburi... Taichou... " she muttered to him, kneeling out of respect in a ninja-like manner. "... I thought you'd never return... I was getting worried..." She looked to the three of them, knowing that they all shared a special connection that no one would ever know. "... I missed you a lot... Welcome home..." She had been keeping things in order as long as she could, but without her leader, she was a sheep without a shepard, regardless of how much of an expert she was. "... What are my orders, Father...?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:23 am

The Phantom cringed at the outbreak of pure absurdity that came from the assimilation with the city and feeling all of the people and their ignorant antics with his wavelength that washed over the land. It stirred emotions in him that he, as the protector, needed to keep under control. They clearly had no idea what they were doing to the city, nor to him, and he didn't expect them to. They were ignorant masses for a reason, and that is the way they would stay... At least, to the events that were going on in the shadows.

"... I need you to teach them a lesson, Cheshire," he said rather formally, "To go out there and show them why what they are doing is wrong as well as to remedy the situation without being seen, if you can. If not, then to at least douse the fires before they spread too far into the city and start messing up the world. It's highly doubtful that they understand the true chain of their actions cause and to whom they truly affect... Not just each other, but everything around them. They aren't that wise." He lowered his head and the eyes of his white cat-fox mask came to a close, sighing heavily, "... Unfortunately. But I need you to help them learn why what they are doing is wrong. Why it is harmful. And to help keep the city in order."

He knew that it was a big job to ask of her since she was the only one that showed up, but if she was still ready and willing to work to keep the peace, then he would definitely give her missions up the wazoo.

"In the meantime, I will have to wait here and continue to call out to other Phantoms, of whom hopefully will come to the aide of the city." He figured that those that were old were probably still trapped on Vescrutia, no doubt, but perhaps there were some open minds and receptive hearts out there of whom his wavelengths could touch and inspire them to come to where the Phantom resided; at the Midnight Order HQ, where they would be personally taught how to protect the world from devastation by the Phantom himself before sent out to assist Cheshire in her endeavors. "We still harbor the way of the ninja in us, so I will teach them the Shinobi Way. I only hope that they are strong enough to endure such training..." Desperate times call for desperate measures, and anyone that wanted to be a ninja, rather, a Phantom, definitely could.

"... I wonder which Dusk Citizens will make their way here, if any...?"

He shook his head, waving her off as he thought more deeply, "You have my leave to go, my daughter. Good luck on your mission. Let me know if you need backup."
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:31 am

"Wakarimashita, (Already understood)"she said with a Cheshire Grin, as she was known for; that cat-like smile and those sharp eyes, "I've been waiting to get back into action for a long time. Thank you for this opportunity." Without any words else, she would, in a ninja-like blur, be off into the shadows, where she would take care of whichever threat seemed most urgent at the time.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:56 pm

As his daughter made her way off to the destination of her choosing, feeling whatever disturbance there was in the Dusk that there was, the Phantom, himself, would feel something urgent on his wavelength surging through a certain area of the city. Out of nowhere, a powerful and malevolent presence had risen, and it sent chills into his very soul.

"... What? What is this...?" it felt like a despicable evil, one that he hadn't ever felt before; nothing like the Insanity... A new kind of wickedness that sought to induce it without being corrupted by it, itself. "... What is this... Horrible, vile entity...?" It made him sick, damn near, just to know it was somewhere within the city. "Gh... This one... I have to get rid of this one fast. I don't have time to wait for the others. I feel like... If this one is let to roam around the city... It will destroy the city..." Quite possible, something worse. It felt, almost, like it didn't have a soul... "... Yes, we've got to get rid of this one NOW. Let me go STRAIGHT to it..."

Without any hesitation, he would grab his girls and burst off into the sky as a blitzing streak of lightning, where he could strike down elsewhere right where he sensed the powerful malevolence.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:00 pm

--- Brief Timeskip ---

It had been some odd hours since she was sent on her mission, dealing with the thugs on 99th street and guiding her new ally to his destination before returning to the HQ from the Crystal Nexus, where she could see that her father, the Phantom, was still out and about on his own business. "Phew..." she sighed, a little bit tired from all that just happened, "... I dunno what else is up, but if there's nothing that's immediately pressing right now, I'm gonna take a load off until Father gets back..." Hopefully, in her time watching the HQ, one of the other Phantoms would find their way here, if any. And if not, then perhaps a new face... Regardless, she was going to rest here for the time being, but keep a watchful eye for any other criminal activities that happened to be going on in the Dusk. She flicked on the TV and perused the channels, flipping from entertainment to Dusk News every so often to see if anything big was happening in the Current Events. The Phantoms weren't supposed to intervene in very small acts, but rather things that were endangering to lives, the city or the economy. Nothing super petty... That could be left to the normal officials, and hopefully the citizens themselves.
Back to top Go down
Phantoms

Phantoms

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:36 pm

A shining light would appear out of thin air and a tall silhouette with two smaller figures would emerge from this said light. They stood in all white , dressed much like the Phantom himself, with a few crosses on their clothing. Their posture was elegant and poised. They said nothing upon arrival. The Man stood on the side of Despair. His name was Shojuku... The Phantom Saint, The opposite with the power of Yang he vowed to protect the veritas alongside the Phantom Corps.

He spoke to the Phantom and the Phantom only, Being his polar opposite. They could communicate with would actually speaking. They shared a telepathic link, this is how he spoke to him.

"You called me.."

His way of speak wasn't like anyother Phantom to the Original. He spoke more freely and nonchalant with the Phantom, he felt they were on the same level so he would speak to him that way...

"Kamitamishi, It has been a long time... I am sorry for being late... But the Celestial path was a bit crowded... I take it you're here to stay. Brother.."
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:25 pm

The Phantom that he was speaking to, in her Father's image whilst sitting on the chair, 'Cheshire,' and the shadowy figure that resembled 'Despair' beside her, 'Mimi the Shadow Cat,' would spin around in the chair swiftly and reveal their true forms to Shojuku Saint, whom she'd remember from previous engagements to be the right hand of her own Father, and even was like a father to her at a point.

"Shojuku-dono (Honorable Shojuku)..." she said mysteriously, tapping the tips of her fingers together, "... We've been expecting you." She could sense when he appeared and was already prepared to inform him of what was going down.

"The Veritas has made a great shift," she began, pointing to the TV, "and the Dusk Citizens are pretty dysfunctional and disoriented out there. Kamitamashii has already head out to deal with the more political sign of this stabilization, but left me in charge of giving out the orders since no one was here." She stood up, flash stepping over from her side of the desk and on the other side, in front of it and him, with Mimi standing right beside her. "Since you're here now, I will tell you what the status of everything is." He was the second in command alongside the Phantom, and so definitely had to be treated as such, especially since Kamitamashii was handling other business.

"Seems like random disturbances have broken out in the Dusk City area, and some on other parts of the continent. These events caused by the disoriented citizens might spark up some discordant disturbance that could become Insanity, if not dealt with before it gets too large." She'd point to the Bulletin Board that had been pasted up for the Phantoms to look at, where any of them could see or write at any time what was going on and where in the Myst Continent area. "Take a look for yourself." She'd have a step back and resume with her final remarks, "I've been keeping watch on the News about any of anymore strange occurrences that might be noteworthy, but I haven't come across anything just yet. I just returned from dealing with some thugs in the streets and helping someone find their way to the upper levels in the Delta. But that's been it."

She would bow to the ground like an honorable ninja to a superior and lower her head, "Awaiting Orders, sir. What do you think we should do next?"
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 453
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:41 am

A phantom descended into the room silently, robed in darkness; a Dark Messenger of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:48 am

In the midst of waiting for the Shojuku Saint's response, Chroma felt the presence of an unfamiliar wavelength in the room, raising her head and cutting her eyes to the side to lock onto the target immediately. Her body flickered in and out for a moment or two before, in between one of the flickers, her body suddenly had risen to its feet in a battle ready position, completely facing the grimly dressed stranger.

"Who are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:50 am

"The Shadow of a Man..." he muttered with a gruff, gritty voice, "... With news from the underground." Upon his face was the mask of a Tengu, and a black shroud of what vaguely looked to be black feathers.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 337

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:41 am

Strands of black thread that seemed to seep from cracks of reality as cracks in reality seamlessly. It was slender and fine, like wire, or hair. It slipped out of the shadows so none could see it, but encroached from every corner of the room silently.

(8:42)
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:55 am

"Masaka...!?" she uttered under her breath as her 'Psycho Senses' (E.S.P. *note* spider sense, so to speak) suddenly sent a sensual sensation surging through her wavelength. "... Arachne's Weave?!" She had already seen it coming after her during her time breaking her mind free of the 'Pharaoh's Labyrinth' so that she would remember who her True Father was and her Past Life on the Lost World as Chroma, which she temporarily forgot. Thankfully, with the efforts of the Hugos, she was able to keep her mind virtually unharmed by preserving it in Amnesia. To Chroma, who harbored the Eye of the Phantom in one of her eyes, would be able to perceive the cracks in reality as a multi-colored flash that filled the inside of the cracks, as if seeing what and where reality was being broken and what was necessary to fill or continue to break it. They looked like small streaks of black lightning.

Ex.
Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom 1378188358824

"They're already here..."
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:08 am

"Let us part..." he said, spreading a large black robe, "... like a blossom in bloom..." they took the shape of wings like that of a crow, or a dragon, or perhaps of a dark angel, "... so we do not wilt..." He took off in a black blur, leaving only black feathers fading away faintly into nothing along with the image of his form.

"... 'Like a Rose' filled with 'Gloom'..."

The situation had become far more critical than anyone could understand, save for those that knew what was actually going on. It was good that, as a Phantom, the Yojimbo needn't explain himself to another Phantom about the severity. He only hoped that Shojuku received the message. Each Phantom was responsible for themselves, as an Elite, in order to make the Unit function as an effective Mobile Operation at all times.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:29 pm

The thin cracks broke through the borders of reality like thin wire, finally reaching a critical point where reality could no longer hold itself together. Under the Shojuku Saint, reality started to fade away as what looked to be strands of hair that were the cracks themselves slithered up his body and bound him completely, dragging him down into a pitch black space where only two piercing red lights shimmered in the depths. His entire structure would start to fall apart and fade away, as would all he was connected to, until he was no more. He, being the CAUSE of the Paradox that seemed to keep them in stasis, would be the one that was taken in first in order to resolve the Anomaly. Once he was gone, the hair-like cracks would seek to take under the entire building, leaving it as nothing more than an empty void. All who caused these paradoxes would be destroyed and taken under by the darkness of which they could not escape. The sound of faint, joyous, distorted cackling could be heard in the abyss as the body was broken down into the nothingness, like a doll. The Shojuku Saint and all he was connected to were no more.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Chroma knew that this would happen... She was aware of the fate of all who caused these spontaneous paradoxes and anomalies that needed to be resolved. If they didn't ever finish what they started or settle their business as it needed to be, completely and fully, they would be consumed by the void and erased from existence for causing such a disturbance in existence itself. The universe didn't take kindly to things causing knots in its flow, and those who did no longer had a chance to remain in it, but would be expound from it as per the will of the universe... Even if it meant complete and utter destruction from whence none can return.

"Dammit..." she said, feeling a bit of sentimentality for him since she knew of what he did for her in the Lost World and his services to the Dusk in the past. "... Why did you sacrifice yourself...?" she muttered as she trailed the Yojimbo, no longer able to remain in this area. There was literally no reason for it... But he must not have wanted to live in this world, but revered the old, chaotic one. It was going to be completely swallowed up and become part of the infinite nothingness that was the Zero World. The fact that Shojuku Saint came was the cause of this, and so, being the cause, the effect was that if he did not finish, he was to be swallowed up for starting it and not ever sealing the deal.

"You will be missed..."she said as she disappeared, letting the Arachne's Weave do as it may. There was no stopping it from wrapping up whatever it so chose to become a Knot in Existence; a tangle in its hair. Just as knotted hair is cut and discarded, so were the things that caused the knots in the strings. Witnessing it happen to someone else was a bit scary, since she, too, almost got swallowed up by it during her arrival. It made her really appreciate her new life... But worry about those of the ignorant who knew nothing of what their fate would be if they didn't finish ALL of their Old Business...
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:52 pm

When all was said and done and the Zero World swallowed up not only the Shojuku Saint, but also the rest of the Phantom's HQ, within the darkness, Grand Tabritha laughed as she held in her abysmal clutches yet another one of the dollies to add to her collection.

"HEHEHEHE~!" she cackled, attaching her strings and sewing the body back together in a way that she liked so that it would, under all circumstances, always be under her control, "... Another new toy!~? THEY'RE JUST DROPPING LIKE FLIES INTO THE DARKNESS!!!" She was going to have an entire playhouse full of dollies that the could make bumble around and do whatever she wanted forever and ever. "That makes... FIVE!!" She wondered what she was going to use this one for, quite honestly. Maybe make him into some sort of... NPC or something.

"Yeah... Yeah, that's it! NEW NPCS FOR MY TOYBOX!!!" Having a hint of sentimentality for this one, specifically, she would make him into the NPC unit that would be The Phantoms; the VEO operatives. "Mmmm... That will be fun..." She stroked his head a few times, eventually causing it to snap off of his body. She looked with sadness, then cackled insanely.

"SEND ME MORE!!! SEND ME MORE PLAY THINGS, FATHER!!! ESPECIALLY THE BROKEN ONES!!! THEY'RE THE MOST FUN TO DANGLE AROUND!!! HEEEEHEHEHEEHE!!!"

Eventually, the giant Zero World bubble would restabilize with the Dusk, but what was left in the place of the old building was an empty lot. With it disappearing, so too would Grand Tabritha, having taken her prize and the remains of the Old Building with her.

"Consecration!!!"
She muttered, slapping the Tensei Seal on the newest addition to her Collection...
Before disappearing back to whence she came...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom   Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom Empty

Back to top Go down

Phantom's Call; Deal of the Phantom
Page 1 of 1