The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 897

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

... This is what I keep hidden from people about my own personal sex drive when I'm actually fired up. I don't like it because I feel like if I get too intense, I might end up severely harming or killing people, but I also like it because it makes sex hotter. There's a balance of my own restraint and the passion or fury when I'm invested in it. If I get too rough, it proves to be dangerous because I don't like to hold back nor to stop, which can be problematic. I usually keep myself restrained because of this and don't actually let it out or reveal it at all. I've only shown glimpses of it because I'm afraid of hurting people and then I get self-conscious and somewhat sad... It's because it's actually who I am as a person and I've been this way since I was younger. I like lots of really messed up things that stimulate me sexually, and I know it's both terrifying and sometimes threatening, but all of it is geared toward my own sexual stimulation and potential and attraction and ventilation and tension and frustration.

I. "I've Been Keeping What -Attracts- And -Damns- Them -Private- And -Secret- Because It Has To Do With My -Privates- And -Personal- Relationships, All Of Which -Cannot- Be Understood To The Same Depth By One Who Simply Is Not In It." - Mindfuck (Mindrape)

II. "I've Been Doing That Because I -Like- People And Have My Own Feelings, But It Ends Up As Me -Accidentally- Preying On Them And Stimulating Them To Do The Same To Me, And I Have To Understand Not Only That It's Learned But It's Also Done Out Of Affection Or Love."

III. "Because I Am The One That Does This -And- I Can Tell, -I- Am The One That Checks, No Matter How Bad It Is, And The First One That Attempts To Neutralize Or Nullify It If At All Possible."

IV. "-Failure- Of -Inspection- Means -Death-" Is what I've been -TRYING- to tell you for a -REASON-. >>;

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 17 at 7:32am ·
"You Thought My Weakness Was Being Bombarded And Confused And That I Would Act On The Information That Was Being Stacked Up Without Actually Thinking About It, Yet You Ended Up Only Causing Me To Think About It, Cancel It Out And Then Expose Yourself And Leave Yourself Wide Open With Nothing Else Afterward. Instead Of Using Your Own Methods To Come At Me Yourself, You Instead Felt The Need To Use Something Else... Which Is Fear To Me. Fear I Don't Understand, Yet I Know Is There Because Of How You Tried."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:11 pm

"... Not Exactly Crushing, But... A Force I Could Reckon With."

Then again, I'm not so easy to crush, even when so much pressure is applied.

But you -fear- me, and that's what gets me off, especially because I don't fear in return and you want me to -and- think I should -especially- because of the events that are happening. You would think I would, too, but I don't find any reason to at all, even when you come at me like... That. No, it's just a sign that you're... Both upset and trying to seriously bitch me out, though being a little bitch, yourself, about it.

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 17 at 7:38am ·
"... My Own Critical Analysis Always Trumps The One That Is Used Against Me First. You Want To See Something That Comes Out And Overpowers You, Yet You Don't Understand Me. You Know It's There, But Don't Realize That I Don't Just Let It Out For No Real Reason At All, Especially Because It -Wants- To Be Seen." No, if I will withdraw as a punishment, then I'll also withhold as a punishment, as well, based on what you want.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:14 pm

"... You're Running From Something And The Tough Act Is Just That, Even Though I Still Think It's Really Sexy... Like Being Pushed Up Against A Wall Or Forced Into A Corner And Talked Dirty To, Which I Still Love."

Mmm...

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:15 pm

"... You Don't Comprehend -Why- I Have -Levels- And -Intensities- And Before You Can Get To Something More Intense, Certain Buttons Have To Be Pushed In The Lower Levels, First..." Yet... You know that you can't dwell down there without getting your own buttons pressed...

Well, aren't we clever, miss bitch face...

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 17 at 7:44am ·
"... I Am Your Weakness, As Well, It Seems, And That Irritates You. Yet, I Also Know You Love It. The Problem Is That So Do The Other People, And It Has Caused Many To Act Out Similarly, As You May Know. It's -Where- You Run From Me That I Can Tell -Why- You're Doing So, And Then, Well, You Know What Happens..."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:18 pm

... You shouldn't come at me like a punk, even though the surprise attack was also... Delightful, in its own way. The aggressiveness really speaks to me. Still, it doesn't change where your own spots are.

"But You're More On Guard Than Before, I Also Can Tell, And You Haven't Killed Your Target."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 17 at 7:51am ·
"... I Have Moods, Too, And Also Different Manners Of Being Dealt With Whilst In Them. That Has A Key Effect, Even Though You Know -Some- Things I Like And Use Them -Well-, Just Not At The Proper Time Nor In The Correct Way." Even though I know you were just mad... About being fucked up and knowing that's what I've been doing.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:21 pm

"... Now You Have To Come And Get It From Me. Take It From Me, Like You Tried, But Do It -Correctly- This Time To Yield Better Results. And Do It While I'm Being Sexy. Teasing You. Taunting You. Messing With You."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:22 pm

... I might have to just be real upfront with you... You weren't trying to please -me- enough, which is -always- the problem. I can tell the difference and also reciprocate based off of that. I know what you want. You know that. The problem is -still- getting it out of me, even with your... More aggressive style. Yeah, that shit's hot, though. Something I wouldn't mind dealing with in the flesh. You might have more luck there with that, so remember that...

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:25 pm

... Since I see this is so difficult for you, even though you are definitely more than... Alluring about it all, I will have to just slip you some info on the sly. There's just nothing I can do about that without you trying to fuck me up without actually using the things that fuck me up for real, but only are what you -think- are -supposed- to be fucking me up, let alone not only not fucking me up but not fucking me. Oooo.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:29 pm

... "My Heart Is Stimulated In A Different Fashion Than My Mind. As Much As You Love My Mind, That's Only Just Part Of The Entire Fullness Of Myself, Of Which Is Broken Up Into Parts To Prevent Things Like What You Have Done From Happening With Other People Haphazardly."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:33 pm

"One Of The Major Problems Is Not Trying To Find Out -With- Me, Yet Doing So Using -Others- As A Cover And Then Also Trying To Act Like It'll Get Information On The Specific Personal Relationship, When In Fact That's Just Data Gathered From Other People's Investments And Involvement That Is Completely Independent To Their Own Experience, As Is Your Own." That's why I kept telling people not to use other people and pretend to be other people, because that always means fear, and it means that for a reason that is like vulnerability.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 pm

"But You're Also Trying To Make Me Weaker On Purpose. You're Really Going All Out On Me."

That's so sexy...

Hmmm...

You might be swooning me.

But...

No, you hath crossed me the wrong way and now you must die.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:16 pm

"... Why Do You Need To Make Me Weaker? Do You Not Get Stronger, As I Do? Cannot Take A Beating?"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:19 pm

"Are You Frail And Tender In Your Weak Spots, And A Simple Brush Or Touch Will Make You Tingle?"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:25 pm

"You Thought Overwhelming Force Would Deter Me. Make Me Punk Out Instead Of Take It All And Absorb All The Information. Is That What It Feels Like When I Am The One On The Offense? Overwhelming Force...? But You Don't Know Where It Comes From... Nor Why It's Effective." This is interesting... Now I want to know more about why you do ... things you do. But not without bait, though. Hmhmhmhmhm~.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:34 pm

... You want to know about my heart so badly, right...? Why don't I just... Lay it down on the table real nice and pretty for ya. Don't I always? Hmmmm. Maybe we all need to reconsider -why- I do that, eh?

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 17 at 8:30am ·
"... You Must Know How To Care For My Body As Well, And Know That My Heart Stimulates My Body. My Heart Will Not Do That If You Don't First Strike At My Heart. My Body Will Just Not Be Into It, And My Mind Will Also Withdraw From You Because Of What My Heart Is Treated Like." No one is doing what I'm asking before doing what they want to do. Then there are too many people polluting things as they are with all their own desires, yet leaving mine out...

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 pm

"Kill. You Have Sinned Against My Heart, And Now My Heart Is Mad At You."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:28 pm

"Mad! Mad Mad Mad Mad!!"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:29 pm

"For Trying To Choke Me Out With Garbage Mess, I Choke You Out Anyway Just Because! Until You Cannot Breathe And You Gasp For Air, Asking Me With Your Last Breath To Stop!" >( Then I call you a little bitch baby for not being able to take it.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:49 am

.. Now, you gotta do those things I just did to you to me, because I like that shit at that intensity, but you've also gotta do it right. "I'm Still Very Mad At You And -Definitely- Meant All Those Things, Plus There Is -Way- More Coming For You." But take a little snippet from my heart and maybe you won't get fucked up so bad.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:56 am

If I catch you being a bitch like that again, it's gonna be worse when I get to you, and I'm not gonna forget -and- it's gonna -definitely- hurt, without question.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 6:58 am

"... You Are So Highly Interested In Something About Myself -As- I'm Engaging In It." My family jewels?

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Mmmm... Where is that little weakling so I can throw it around some more...?

A chew toy for me. I don't even want it.

Maybe make it suffer some more just for being alive.

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next