The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Personal Breakdown

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:57 am

First topic message reminder :

... Let me be -perfectly- clear. I -speak- and -think- the -truth-. Even if that is sometimes something -nice- or -sentimental- about -someone- that not only -doesn't- deserve it but also bears no weight nor meaning to me at -all-. I simply have -righteous- thoughts. That also means when I am -calculating- or when I am -remembering- or even when I am -comparing-, whether consciously or unconsciously. Through psychoanalysis I may come to associative conclusions based on accurate information that I have recently calculated or discovered, but ultimately, that is -all- that it is -- it's not my own feeling nor is it my true will, it is -nothing- but -strict- and -straightforward- INFORMATION. -Recognition- of information, no less. If I have analyzed something about someone and it is associative to something I feel, I immediately compare it, whether I agree or feel anything about it or -not-. Such is "PSYCHOANALYSIS." It is -TOTALLY- independent of mine own -PERSONAL- thoughts and feelings, even if sometimes there are parallels or reflections. They are -other- people's thoughts and feelings that I am able to -cognitively- comprehend -SIMULTANEOUSLY- as my own, meaning I am comprehending more thoughts than just my own, which is a sign of my intelligence.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:56 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 8:11pm
"... I Am -Normally- Never Interrupted, Which Is How And Why I Was So Vibrant About Being So Within My Own Personal Space. Sometimes Comes Out Explosively Or Sporadically Because I Am A Very Spontaneous And Random Person By Nature, Which Is Only A Habit And A Necessary Part Of My Thoughts And Feelings In Order For My Biorhythms To Remain Syncopated."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 8:18pm
"The Reason Why I Also Irritate People Obsessively And Infinitesimally About The Same Things Over And Over Is Also -Because- Of My Natural Sense Of Righteousness And Actual Pure Innocence That Truly Does Only Outwardly Apply From My Isolated Spaces When I'm Expressing Them Only By Myself. I Also Have -Many- Sporadic Thoughts And Feelings -All- By Myself Within The -Personal- Thoughts Of My Head. I've Also Probably 90% Of My -Entire- Life Been -Silent- From Everyone -Except- Myself -Only- And Close, Personal Relations." Yet, somehow not family.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 8:27pm
"It Is -Very- Feminine, And -Because- Of It, It Shows Up Sometimes Like A Little Girl, Which I Have Named 'Tabitha'." This is -only- something -personal- I would know about -myself- because I have been by -myself- with -myself- before... -ALL- by -MYSELF- for -EXTENDED- periods of time, mostly -personal- time. I know how long I've been thinking very deeply about very many things and also what only I, myself, have personally seen only by myself, and I, myself, am the only person that can express it -at all-. It's -legitimately- just me being -myself-. - Confession
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 8:29pm
"No One Can Have My Own Personal Thoughts, Feelings, Identities And Experiences -Except- For Me." - Personal
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:59 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 8:36pm
"I Am -Confessing- All Of My Deep, Personal Experiences For A -Reason-. It Is For -Clarification- About -Distinctions- Between -My- Innocence And That Of Anything Attempting To -Be- Me At -Any- Given Time." Nothing can have them except for me along with an alibi. You also make your own and establish them with -every- personal interaction, and I spent -most- of my life -not- making personal interactions. Therefore, the things I, Tymon, express can -ONLY- be explained -BY- me -MYSELF-. "No One Has Understood This And Therefore Continues To Confuse -Any- Of What I Am With -Anyone- Or -Anything- At -All-, Which Has Been An Issue With -Envy- For Quite Some Time. Thus, Jealousy Of -Own- Things. And -Envy- Of -Jealousy-, Which Means The Envious Has Not Its Own. Thus, The Impotence, And Full Circle."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 8:43pm
Furthermore, I, Tymon, express myself in a leisurely fashion that is sometimes lackadaisical, yet sometimes sporadically explosive, plus exceedingly childishly and babyishly completely because of my childhood innocence, and always have been in my isolation. This is how I have acted since my childhood youth and it hasn't changed whilst I've come into adulthood. It isn't -supposed- to change -except- for the parts of it that are tainted over time, but not the whole entire thing. It matures with age, as well, but it doesn't -CHANGE-, because that changes who you are as a -PERSON-, which -INNOCENCE- will never attest for except for negatively if your innocence itself ever changes. "Whatever Corrupts Your Innocence Is What Needs To Be Picked Out Of Your Soul In Order For It To Actually Be Innocent Again. If You Retain And Maintain It All The Way Through, You Will Be Clean If Anything Should Ever Occur In Any Instance, No Matter How Long; Thus, The Purpose Of -Innocence- And -Childhood- As Well As The -Virtue- Of Both."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 8:53pm
"My Childhood Innocence Is -Myself- As A -Child- Because I Was Both Very Effeminate And Also -Incredibly- Powerful Mentally, And Could Project My Energy Visibly Even When I Was Awake And Especially When I Was Asleep. I Was So Terrified Of My Basement That I Saw A Projection Of Myself As A Girl Dressed In White In Front Of It. I Stared At It For A Long While. In Those Years Of My Life, I Was Terrified Of Nearly Everything, Yet Also Neutral And Open To Its Interaction. I Absorbed Everything At All Times And Never Truly Stopped Since Becoming Conscious In My Youth, Which Is How These Factors Of Myself Have Developed So Rapidly And Defined."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:01 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 8:57pm
Khrona: "This Is -Also- Why I Have So Many Properties That Are Sometimes Like A Female And Reflections Of Myself As Such In Many Of My Own Personal Works." I used to pretend to be a girl and the sidekick when I was younger because I liked girls so much, but it also made me into a somewhat sexually tempted adolescent, though I still kept myself pure as much as possible -because- I was concerned more about many naturally holy qualities just from being a good person at all.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 9:12pm
... "Those Who Touch My Innocence Trying To Be -Like- It Or -Become- It In Some Way Are Attempting To Violate It In Ways That Are Similar To Invasion Of Personal Space And Boundaries That Are Perverse, And Probably A Lesser Value Of A Sense Of Self Since Another Can Overpower It And Domineer It And Alter It Into Something That It Formerly Wasn't Or Isn't, Thus Perverting And Corrupting The Innocence Of -Themselves- Whilst Attempting To Pervert Someone -Else's- Into Being What It Isn't With Specificity On Altering Both In Order To Make An Exchange -- That Means It's A -Very- Deep Perversion Of The One Who Desires It So Badly." Which is what people have done when exposed to me, which is one of the very many reasons why I was also afraid of it and myself acting on it or speaking on it beyond myself, unless when correcting others, which only came later in life. The further attachments seem to be from them clinging to it and thus having my own thoughts and feelings both stuck to and attracted to it in order to observe it and pick it apart before it can become attached to anything else, but in my youth, I -NEVER- knew of this effect -BECAUSE- it -NEVER- happened to a point I could recognize, -EXCEPT- unconsciously with other people acting on hidden or secret feelings that I wasn't aware of, yet still picked up on and learned from and absorbed.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 10:29pm
"I Wonder Why They Still Try Me, Though. That Is Something I Cannot Help, Like My Memories."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 10:36pm
"... Trying To Keep Me Back From Something For Reasons Because Of How My Own Radiance Shines, And The Others' Pale. That Is An Insult To My Very Innocence, Itself, Which Is Not To Be Handled In That Fashion."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 10:58pm
"I'd Rather You See My Weaknesses Rather Than My Strengths."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 19 at 11:00pm
"I Don't Ascend On The Spot For A Reason, Unlike Everyone Else." Which is cute, but. It really bothers me how they believe my weaknesses, or rather, my weaker points that I revisit are my true potential and my actual strongest points. That just shows me that no one understands the true full value of myself. "Yet, They Know They -Need- Me." Quaint.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:49 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 20 at 12:08pm
"When I Am Left Out Of The Loop Of Things I Enjoy With Others, It Also Ends Up Leaving A Deficiency Mark That I Notice Through My Innocence And How Little It Participates With Others And At Which Times. This Is Also How I Remember And Why My Memories Are Crystallized -- It Is Always Truthful And Always As I Remember. I Break Away All The Fabrications After I've Logically Suspended An Answer That Is Both Innocent And Factual."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:51 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 20 at 12:09pm
"The Reason Why My Innocence Cannot Be Taken Nor Perverted Is Because I Do Not Do So, Even If I Withhold It Or Cast It Out In Order To Comprehend And Embody Possibilities Or Probabilities That Are Not So."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:51 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 20 at 1:01pm
"Others Seem To Believe That My Own Personal Innocence Is Evil Because Of What It Got Attached To Over The Years, Whether Or Not It, Itself, Is Innocent Or Not -- They Are Lumping Together Things That Are Completely Independent, Which Is Why Doing So Is Catering To The Perversion That Binds Them Together, Which I Am Not Only Checking For But Also Destroying -Because- Of The Attachment -And- To Gather My -Correct- Information."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 20 at 1:18pm
"I Already Accounted For All Of The Disobedience, Which Is Also What The Stalling Helps To Do -- Their Own, I Mean, Little Did They Know." Can use the same time they waste -against- them, making time wasting completely ineffective except not to acquire the desired goal of -both- parties. I know how to suspend time. "The Ugly One That Tried To Copy My Innocence And Be Me Always Wasted A Great Deal Of Time Trying To Cover Or Find Ways To Run From Me, As Did My Mother To Others, So I Know What It Looks Like And How To Use It (And Always Have) Though I Wanted Both Of Them To Simply -Be- Intelligent, And Not -Impotent-." They didn't want to believe that wasting time was a bad thing nor that it would pile up against them simply because they -believed- it was working -instead- of realizing that I could be doing the same thing -and- already know -why- they're doing it or that they are at all. Blinds them one way; everything that wastes any time. "Ever."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 20 at 1:56pm
... How desperate has everyone been? "I Work From The Desperation Point, Which Is Why I Continue To Monitor The Sins And What Invokes The Desperation To Even Portray Such In The Unbecoming Fashion Presented To Me With Unholiness."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 20 at 2:21pm
"I See I've Been Misinterpreted This Entire Time When I Was Not Supposed To Be Being Interpreted Nor Judged At All By Anyone At Any Time Ever -Because- God's Judgment Is Only One Way And To Intervene Gets You Struck Down With It Via The Actual Perversion Of Judging Along With Him When He Is Judging Something And Takes Both You And Your Own Judgment Into Account."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 20 at 2:25pm
"We Can Always Use The Fact That I Cannot Be Interpreted Properly And The Fact That Others Both Desire To Do It And Feel The Necessity To Do So To Our Advantage And It Will Work To Our Advantage As A Cover. However, I Not Only Have To Resolve The Misinterpretation But Also Know What It Is, Then I Begin Figuring Out Why, Even If It Means Making Myself Impotent Or Unconscious, Or Even Regressing In Order To Obtain The Raw Data From My Actual Analysis Of The Information I Am Retrieving." That's why things have gone this way -AND- no one knows who I am truly -AND- believe they -CAN- or -HAVE- to -BE- me -OR- copy me, when they don't and cannot and shouldn't. "So Fortunately, This Gives Us A Big Jump." Surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 20 at 5:33pm
"I Will Have -NO- Wife I Cannot Trust. -ABSOLUTE- Final." - Pity
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 20 at 5:42pm
"I Have People Who Are Unfit For Any Role In My Life -- Friend, Family, Priest, Slave, Wife, Lover, Goddess, Associate. All Are Worthless. Good For Nothing, For They Love What Is Worthless And Hate What Has Value Unless It Was Made By Them. I Want Nothing To Do With These Worthless Fools That Cling To Whores, Then. I Do Not Know You, Says The Lord, So You Cannot Know The Kingdom Of God. Absolute Final. You Can Only Know The Trash Of The Earth, And Rolling Around In It Doesn't Stop It From Being What Falls On Your Head And Destroys You."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 6:05 pm

"By the way, Spoiler Alert/Plot Twist of the Century; Tymon used to go by the name of 'Servbot' as his first character ever he learned to roleplay on in the past. This was about when he was 12, probably sometime near his 13th Birthday. That specific Servbot was 'Servbot #0,' the one that wasn't made by Tron Bonne, because he made himself, clearly. Since he wasn't part of her series of 41 Servbots, this one counted as a lone Servbot that acted on its own and had no master but itself; a Robot with Free Will to do as it Pleased. This was known as 'Insanity' in the machines; Robots having Free Will is unheard of, and a sign of... other things coming." He was getting tired of explaining things, but this was the 'Lost Data' arc, and he knew some things; personal things that are very important, at that. "So yeah, that character, actually, still exists on that website to this day, cuz he got it made as permanent. So. Yep. That thing was made in the past because of the future and is now in the present, linking all three together and creating yet another anomaly that secures all of these events in a binding link set firmly in the third dimension."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 20 at 9:07pm
"My Own Self-Control Is Of A Greater Capacity Than Others, As Is My Freedom Of Expression. What Others, Who Have Lived A Limited Life And Know Only Of Limitations, Know About Self-Control Is Actually -Still- A Great Restriction To Me Because Of How Limited It Is In Comparison To What I -Have- To Control. Not -Allowing- It To Come Out Is -Enslavement- Of The -Self- Because You Deem It The Same As Your Own Based On Your Own Limitations. My Limitations Are Different, So My Expression And The Intensity Of It Is Also Different. Disallowing My Expression Out Of Fear Of It Is Stifling The Actual Growth Of The Self For The Sake Of Someone Else's Sense Of Self In A Way Where Both Do Not Touch Without Compromising Each Other."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 20 at 9:11pm
"It Is Difficult For Me To Tell The Intention Apart, Which Is -WHY- I Keep Saying -NOT- To Do -CERTAIN- Things And To Understand -WHEN- I Am Serious And -WHY-, Or Else I Will React This Way -EVERY- Time And Possibly Hurt Someone."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 6:06am
... You know, nothing stimulates me like it used to. I exceed my limitations very swiftly. This is also why I need a partner to balance myself, but not before I'm done evolving in certain ways, otherwise I end up being limited and bored due to my unnecessary restrictions. My body also needs the correct stimulation, plus my own spirit's self-stimulation, and sometimes, even my mind's own calculative nature to stimulate me... When all three come together, my entire body is juiced up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Personal Breakdown
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next