The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Fool's Gold (Gold Cherry), Vanity, Vainglory, Pride, Belial, Haughtiness, Black Cherry (Lilith), Sloth, Greed, Money, Value, Worth, Ignorance, Arrogance, Blindness, Deafness, Senselessness, Disproportionate, Imbalanced, Unstable, Insecurity, Unfairness, False Light, Selfish, Egotistical, Lucifer, Know-It-All, Self-Empowerment, Conceitedness, Spoiledness, Decay, Ascent, Deterioration, Degeneration, Entitlement, Rich, Wealthy, Pious, Self-Righteous, Etc. Notes And Tearing Down Mental, Spiritual, Physical, Etc. 'High Places' Made As Altars In The Mind, Heart, Body, With Materials And Possessions.

Destroys 'Belphegor's Gap' And Those Who Are Mounted On Said Altar (Via Monetary Or Financial Unfairness)

Last edited by Tear M. Lacrimoso on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · September 17 ·
II. "Feeling Boastful Even Being Graced At All -- Seeking Ego Boosting Feed. Means It Is Weak And Vulnerable." - Parasitism
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:19 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · September 30 ·
II. "Attempting To Add False Light To Me After They Have Already Placed It To Keep A False Image.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · October 28 at 2:02pm ·
"Do Not Place Incompetent People At The Head -- They Reward The Undeserving Out Of Spite Without Knowing Nor Understanding The Consequences Or Discrepancies." - Clip
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:33 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · October 28 at 7:52pm ·
Oversight: "... Annoying People Should Never Have Power. They Only Use It For Small, Annoying Things Or Overly Large, Obnoxious Things." - Beelzebub
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:39 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · October 28 at 10:21pm ·
"Lessening Judgment On Purpose. Trying To Learn. Attempting To Impair Self And Unify With Me To Lessen My Intelligence And Make Me Susceptible To Weaker Predatory Methods; Clearly Desperation For An Advantage. Cannot Function Without A Clear Advantage. Will Go For Any Opportunity." - Clip
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · October 28 at 10:56pm ·
"Attempting To Gain Intelligence By Being Submissive And Leeching From My Intelligence -- Best Option Is To Use Mine As A Weapon, Poison, Destructively And Completely Geared Toward Further Weakening And Hindering The Submissive Target Rather Than Allow Submission And Clinging." - Edge
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 pm

"Attempting To Gain Intelligence By Being Submissive And Leeching From My Intelligence -- Best Option Is To Use Mine As A Weapon, Poison, Destructively And Completely Geared Toward Further Weakening And Hindering The Submissive Target Rather Than Allow Submission And Clinging." - Edge
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:58 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · Yesterday at 9:34am ·
"Using Memories And Association. Made Something Less Than Greater Than They. Degraded Own Value And Enslaved Self To Utility." - Clip
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 11:55 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 10, 2016 · Chicago ·
There is a distinct difference between living 'Normally' and living 'Naturally.' What is 'Normal' is not always 'Natural' and what is 'Natural' is not always 'Normal.' Yet, what is 'Natural' SHOULD be 'Normal.' Then you're getting somewhere.

Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:54 am

"The Best Way To Make Anyone With A Vanity Or Pride Issue Subservient To You Is To Play Right On Their Blindness And Their Egos. Make Them Think They Are Powerful And Successful, When You're Actually Baiting Them To A Trap That You Set Up To Make Them Seem More Powerful And Successful Than They Are."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 2:56 am

I Will Establish Myself A 'High Place', As It Is Called In The Bible. But They Are Like Trophies. And As We Know, Not Everything That Is A Trophy Should Really Be One. That's Why The Lord Says Not To Make High Places, Or Your Genitals Will Be Exposed -- Rather, Your Vulnerable Spots By What You Value And Worship Or Respect? Yes, Morality And Ethics -- All Such High Places, Vanities, And Trophies. It's Just A Shame That You Don't See The Vainglory Of It All. And You Never Will.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 10:33 am

Sin Of Vainglory: All Vainglorious Things That Are Still Truthful, But Do Not Matter Any Longer. It Is Prominent, Powerful, Destructive, And Anything Else It May Wish To Be, But Useless Is Also What It Is.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 5:16 am

"Oh, Looks Like The Humans Will Be Nice And Reflective Mirrors Of Vanity Right Now, So If They Are Being So Vain, If I Am To Display A Projection Of Myself To Make Them Perceive It As Vanity, I Can Easily Crack All Of Their Mirrors With An Overload And Cause A Lot Of Humans To Become Delusional And Blinded To Their Own Vanity. It Can Easily Damage Their Psyches Permanently, And That Should Be Pretty Fun, If They're Gonna Be So Vain! Teeheehee~!"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 7:28 am

Celebrity Notes

"... Celebrities Are Too Concerned About Their Images. If I Was A Celebrity, I Would Go Do Random Publicity Stunts For -FUN-, Not For The Publicity. As A -Fucking Around- Type Deal, Not Cash-Grabs Or Whatever. Like, Do A Fucking... Car Insurance Commercial. Or Appear At An Amusement Park. Sponsor A Restaurant. Like... Fame + Money = A Lot Of Fun Shit. But, See, Celebrities Are Just Dumb Humans, So They Don't Even Really Know How To Enjoy Their Assets. Even If They Think They Do."

"... I'll Be Damned If I Have To Take Out The Trash And It Be A Celebrity Scandal I'm Cleaning Up. I Will Throw A Celebrity Out A Window." - August 24, 2020

"Anyway, Back To My Rant. So, You See How Celebrity Garbage Just Rules Your Lives, Right? That's Their TRASH. And You Just Pick It Up And Give It To Your Friends. It's Their SHIT. You Smear It All Over Everything Not Even Realizing That's What You Do." - July 15, 2020

"If You Want To Scare The Humans To Death, Start Acting Now, And Act As If Your Opportunities For Their Sex Work Are -Being Scouted- By -Big Businesses-. That's How You Trapped Those Other Ones Before, Am I Correct? The Celebrities Of The Middle Layer, Put On Those Light Offering Altars Before All Humanity To Observe In The Media, As A Punishment? Yes, They Don't Understand That These People Being In The Light, Subjugated To A Higher, Invisible Earthly Power With More Influence That No One Knows, And Everything Thinks The Celebrity Slaves They Idolize Are The Top, Are Actually -On Punishment-. They're Blinded By The Fame And Money. Get The Next Wave Real Hot Fast." - Master Control (January 18, 2023)

"NEVER Give Celebrities Too Much Attention. We've Seen What They Do With It, And They Do Use Mindfucking Techniques To Keep You Trapped In The Mental Disposition That You Must Like Them, Be Like Them, And Also Devote Yourselves To Them. Without You And Your Worship, They Are Truly Nothing More Than Normal People With An Exceptional Talent. It Is BECAUSE They Are Watched, Liked, And Worshiped That Their Talents Have Any Sway At All. Without You, Their Talents Are Meaningless. I May Have My Select Few That I Love, But I Keep My MIND From Being Sucked Into The Typical Tricks And Traps That Come With Being A Celebrity And Keeping Your Popularity... Even If My Heart Is With Them." - May 10, 2020

"Don't They Know That A Celebrity's Image And Reputation Are LITERALLY EVERYTHING? Some Faux Pas Could RUIN Them. That Is Why They Avoid Paparazzi. The Only Hope Is If Fans Don't Care, And You Never Know What Fans Will Or Will Not Care About. The Scandal Could Be A Permanent Mark." - May 16, 2020

"Looks Like All Of The News Is Garbage, As Usual. Nothing Interesting, Just A Lot Of Celebrity Nonsense. They Are Clearly Stalling. They Always Do That When They Find A Celebrity To Talk About. Huh." - March 7, 2020

"Actually, I'm Pretty Much Done With My Rant. I've Said All That Needs To Be Said About Celebrity Garbage. Let Me Clean Myself Up And Ascend Beyond That Layer Of Pettiness Back Into The Higher Pettiness Going On, Simply Because That Pettiness Is A Priority And Danger To People's Lives... And Not Just REALLY Annoying." - July 15, 2020

"Look, Now You've Made Me Descend Into Celebrity Trash Talk About Something I Truly Also Hate Being Passed Around. You All Are Information Whores." - July 15, 2020

"Unfortunately, In Order To Communicate With Your Petty Minds, I Have To Talk About The Celebrity Scandals So That You Can Even Pay Attention To What I'm Talking About Or Understand What I'm Saying. You Shouldn't Be THAT Wrapped Up In A Celebrity's Life, You Know. They Are Energy Vampires. They Pretty Much LIVE Off Of Your Attention." - July 15, 2020

"There Are Infinite Opportunities To Create And Destroy A Public Image, And Letting That Be What Deters You Or Restrains You Is What Makes You Weak, Like A Celebrity. They Are Enslaved To Their Images, And Cannot Do Anything That Might Jeopardize Them At The Risk Of Everyone Seeing And Attacking Them. However, They Should Be Prepared To Engage In Intellectual Combat At Any Given Time And Also Be Able To Intellectually Defend Themselves No Matter What Happens To Their Images. They Should Also Be Able To Be Intelligent Enough To Find Opportunities To Bounce Back. It Isn't That Difficult, And Sometimes, There Are Things That Must Be Done Which Public Image Will Hinder. I Have No Intention Of Letting Such A Weakness Stop Me, Like It Does A Human. Even Fauci And Bill Fear The Loss Of Reputation. They Are But Normal Men." - July 16, 2020

"Never Make Me Sink Down To The Level Of An Insignificant Celebrity Scandal Again. Those Are The Most Pitiful Cries For Attention That Could Ever Exist, And Only The Truly Pitiful Find Joy Or Entertainment In Participating In Them. That Is What Makes You, Who Spread Rumors, Different From The Ones Who You Spread About." - July 12, 2020

"I Don't LIKE To Descend Into GARBAGE, Thank You. Keep Your Celebrity Trash To Yourselves." - July 15, 2020

Also, The Celebrity Idols That DO Worship God Need To Be More EXPLICITLY AND EXPRESSIVELY CLEAR That They Worship God, And The Fans Will Follow. That's The Easiest Way To Gather Up The 144,000. Praise God And His Name As Loudly And Clearly And Openly As Possible In The Public Eye, Mean It, And Have Them Follow. Can't Go Wrong. Haters Gonna Hate. - June 13, 2016

Prime Chaos: "You Will Watch As I Slowly And Unstoppably Take Over And Destroy Everything No Matter What You Do And Where You Go Or What You Try; How Far, How Fast, How Much -- No Amount Of Money, Travel, Distance, People, Or Resources Will Save You. It Will Be Excruciatingly Painful Because Of How Slowly I Will Build Up To Something You Cannot Fathom, All Before Your Eyes, With No Way For You To Stop It, Having To Live On Knowing It's Happening Even If You Leave Or Cut Me Off, And Then Having To See The Results Of It All Throughout And Even In The Future... Then Compare It To Yours And The Rest Of Your Lives. Not Only This, I Will Destroy All Of My Competition, All Your Idols, And Everyone You Hold In A High Place As A Celebrity." - Primordial Order (June 1, 2022)

People who gain a massive amount of influence can change the world... Yet, the people who do usually use this sway of the Sphere to influence the world in negative, possibly even completely selfish reasons... This is the gravity of the Star's Core. Ce... Celestial Celebrity... - October 20, 2014

Worldly/Celebrity/Media Issues; Publicity Is NOT Always Wanted By PUBLIC Figures. All God's Creatures Deserve Rest. Let Them Rest. Rotate The Spotlight. There Are More Than Enough To Go Around. - September 26, 2015

To All The Pride Demons, Basically Politicians And Celebrities; Your Image Is Not More Important Than Your Souls. Please Stop Thinking You Have To APPEAR Perfect And Cover Up Your Imperfections. People Would Stop Saying That You Had To Fit That Image IF You Just Stop Doing It. If You Hate The Stress, And Hate Lying, And Hate Hiding And Hate Having To Appear Perfect, Then Just Let Go. Be Humble. Say Publicly "Yes, I Fuck Up. Yes, I Made A Mistake, But So Does Everyone." Maybe Then They'll Like You For Who You Are Inside Instead Of Who You SAY You Are, Yeah? Why Not Try It? It Won't KILL Your Image. Sometimes, The TRUTH HELPS Your Image. You Have A SLIGHT Decline For A While, Maybe, But Then You Start Getting Support From The REAL People You Want Following You And Then You Start Being More Proactive In Your Group Of Followers Rather Than Just Being Like "Oh I Can't Stand Them But I Need Them." Right? Try That Out. Put Pride Aside And Be Humble In Front Of The Stage And Camera And Pedestal For Once. THEY WILL GET OVER IT. Even If They Talk For A Month, There Are SO MANY OTHER CELEBRITIES AND POLITICIANS, They Won't Know What To Do With Themselves Or What To Talk About And Will Forget Your Blunders In 2 Seconds Flat. Just Like Children. - June 10, 2016
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 5:33 am

"... When People Have Money And A Service Lots Of Other People Use, They Start To Think Themselves Invincible, And They Get Very Careless And Wasteful Very Quickly And Easily. Which Is What We Have Here With Facebook. It's Actually Incredibly Sad, But I Need To Take Advantage Of That Crippling Weakness In All People Who Have Money, So I'm Not Correcting It Because I Don't Want To Have To Work Too Hard To Snatch It."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 6761

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 12:55 am

"Hey. Have You Ever Heard Of Someone Using Another Person To Shame A Different Person Indirectly, Usually Through Unjust Reward Or Undue Attention? This Was Something Done Even In King Of The Hill. Guess What? That Is How God Makes Shame Of The Earth... By Putting The Ungodly On A Pedestal And Using Them As A Means To Get The Attention Of The Godly And Cause Them To Become Upset By The Ways Of The Wicked... Much Like The Rich To The Poor. And It Works, Does It Not? So, I'd Be Careful About Being Publicly Ungodly... It's Just A Means To Piss Off The Righteous So That They Work Harder To Take You Down. Clever, Yes?" - November 8, 2021
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 3:03 am

"... I'll Be Damned If I Have To Take Out The Trash And It Be A Celebrity Scandal I'm Cleaning Up. I Will Throw A Celebrity Out A Window." - August 24, 2020
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 3:21 am

"The Reason That Humanity Is So Shallow, Vain, And Superficial Is Because Humans Innately Fear The Depth Of Themselves, And So They Fear The Depth Of Others. Yet, They Also Innately Seek Out That Depth, Because They Are Incomplete Without It. But The Shame And Fear Of Your Inner Nakedness Causes You To Run And Hide, And That Shows Up In Other Aspects Of All Life For Your Entire Lifetimes, For Generations. Do You Now Better Understand The Curse?" - April 17, 2022
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 4:30 am

='Kairo Kaizoku'=
December 22, 2022
High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 10_hea15
"... They Will Be Blinded By Vainglory And Oversexualized Overstimulation For A Long Time Because They've Been Deprived And Depraved For So Long Thanks To The Way The World Was, So They Think They Have Some Lost Time And Unspoken Feelings To Get Out. Fine And Dandy. But Don't Get Caught Up In Them -- We Want Them That Way To Keep Them OUT Of Our Business And To Snatch Up EVERYTHING That Would Otherwise Get In Our Way. So Make Sure They Keep It Up, Whilst We Get The Fuck Out Of Here."
-10 Heads-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes   High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

High Place (Vanity/Vainglory) Notes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2