The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grand Panda
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:35 am

It had been a while since the Roots of the Veritas had been lifted from that Lost World. Primalpha, who had long since been reborn, had been gaining power from the Crystal Tree as well as amplifying its power within himself to grow ever stronger. Where he was once merely a small, tiny fetus-like creature, after the Crystal Tree was fully restored, the Crystal Gem that was this being had now grown to his full, true form...

His eyes burst open from within the Crystal Tree, shining brightly and illuminating the darkness of the Depthsroot with his shining crystalline eyes.

"... I have Awakened..."
Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem MewtwosEyes
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
The Tensei

Male Points : 328
Job/hobbies : Sephirot (Tree Of Life)

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:44 am

As soon as the eyes of the Earth God had opened up, energy would concentrate in their line of sight shining just as much a crystal hue as the eyes themselves. It was a beautiful blue, and would, over the entire village of the Depthsroot, loom over the city like some sort of eerie massive energetic Titan.

Though crystalline and pure on the outside, what could be seen in its translucent form was a great and powerful darkness being contained by the purity of the crystal. It almost looked like it was sick.

It had two faces; one of a Woman and one of a Man, and harbored Four Arms, two of which belonged to the Man and the other two belonging to the Woman. This was the Grand Golem of the Earth God, the Shinsanity of Earth... Though, whatever plagued it on the inside seemed to have be causing it pain. It groaned furiously, staring down at the Depthsroot; that old city that had been consumed by the Reality and forged into the Dusk many many moons ago... The remnants of which resided deep underground in the roots of the Crystal Tree. There weren't many people that still lived there, but those that did found it to be quite the refuge; that is... Until they gazed upon the Grand Golem...

The Michiogre.
Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem Madara__s_complete_susanoo_new_version_by_shenlongkazama-d5g9x4j

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Truth of Depthsroot :: Dogma
Depthsroot Residents

Other / Decline to state Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:12 am

Those that had been living in the ruins of the Depths ever since it had been integrated with the Reality had been biding their time... Waiting for the chance to rise from the underground. After all that occurred up above, that with the Dusk becoming the Veritas and the Depths having been further pushed into the ground, they spent all of their days training... Waiting for when they would rise again and take the Dusk for themselves.

Many of them bore witness to what had occurred between the Primalpha and the Allmaster before the move, and were tired of being cast into the shadows whilst all the super powered godly beings destroyed their land and home. When Unicron first struck... Then Medusa... It ravaged them so severely, they could not recover, forced to live in the shadow of the Dusk. But the roots of the Crystal Tree are what kept them alive. And thus, that is how they became the Depthsroot and rebuilt... Even if only slightly, they certainly rebuilt. But now, the creature that lived inside of the Crystal Tree, watching over them, as it had done before, protecting them... It had gone silent for a long while for reasons they did not quite understand. In that time, they felt it only necessary to prepare themselves for whatever it was that was going to hit them...

And so, it did. The Michiogre. Out of nowhere, it appeared like a bolt of lightning, staring the unwary villagers down with its great, two-faced head. They had never before seen something this large and this menacing loom over their fortified city, and now they were in a panic.

"What... WHAT IS THAT!?!?!" someone cried, "IT'S LARGER THAN ANY OF THE OTHER CREATURES WE'VE HAD TO FIGHT DOWN HERE!!!"

Due to being trapped underground, they naturally had to defend themselves against monsters and such, which was one of the primary reasons why they had to train with weapons and even build up a fortified city from the Roots in the first place... But never had they ever seen anything like this before. It struck fear into their hearts; fear like they hadn't known since the Unicron attack. It was like it was happening all over again... Yet, this time, in a different fashion... But in the same exact method. Almost like it were the same person looking down on them with those condescending eyes... The essence of the same being.
Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Grand Panda

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:23 am

The sleeping Earth God that had just awoken from its slumbering recovery could feel the tension in the air; all the essences of life that were releasing their energies into the air... He could feel their life force being drawn into a negative state. Their fear, their anger, their anguish... It was like he could feel their very DNA, the several generations of long since passed that endured not only the most recent travesties of the clashing worlds, but of the ones from days of yore as well. He could feel all life; Present, Past and Future, and could see that his advocate, the Grand Golem that was meant to be his great Shinsanity of Earth... Harbored something foul within. "Calm yourselves, vigilantes of the Depthsroot," he called out with a mighty voice into their minds,before finally fully emerging from the tree. His body had become strong and large, boasting pride and fortitude, unlike his meager and frail body that once was before the move. Because the Crystal Tree was strong, and so was the Veritas, now cleansed of Insanity, so too were the gods that ruled over the Veritas, having been restored to their true strength.

"I am Primalpha, the Tsuchigami."
Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem 3310127-mewtwo_render_by_mastergawain-d5x80jy
"I will protect you."

Primalpha was connected to all life, and with that power, he would be able to soothe them, as well. He raised a hand that would calm their spirits, causing the roots to settle and the aura of life that radiated from all living beings to be put in a trance-like calm, yet still retaining their free will and consciousness.

"Listen to me, for I will not fail you. The Grand Golem, this creature looking down upon you... It is the Michiogre, the Shinsanity of Earth. Under my jurisdiction does it fall, yet inside of it there is a grave illness it keeps contained." He looked to his people, the remaining men of the Depths and of the former Reality and some, even of the early or late Dusk and said, "We must help it. I will restrain it so that it does not harm you. But in return, I seek your assistance."

Great Ape the Golden Blisschrysm :: Chocolate Scarab Alpharaoh, Keeper of the Crystal Shard
Tsubake

Male Points : 108

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:34 am

Tsubake, having appeared just before Primalpha's speech so that he knew what was going on, would stand in the midst of the crowd with a goofy grin of excitement on his face, like he was just itching to get started. He'd turn to one of the townsfolk and wave, "Hey. How's it goin?" It was like he was completely oblivious to the dangerous threat looming over, even though he could clearly see it and feel its great power. He knew what was going on, at least up to this point, so he wasn't afraid. In fact, he was ready for some action. He'd been waiting a long, long time for this... And it was about to be a BLAST!!!
Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Depthsroot Residents

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:02 am

The townsfolk of the Depthsroot were all shocked and amazed at the appearance of the Earth God from its slumber, after having been in stasis for so long. "Look, the Tsuchigami is back!" someone shouted. "He's come to save us all!!" They would all want to call out their praise in a hysteric manner, some still frightened about the Michiogre that loomed down over them, but all were rather quickly calmed by the life-soothing energy that Primalpha released over them, effectively sedating them so that they could listen clearly and calmly to his words that rang through their very beings.

Meanwhile, the man in the crowd whom Tsubake talked to, would turn to him and stare at him in a bit of confusion. No one else seemed to notice his random appearance, somehow, but this guy was definitely sure he wasn't there before. "Um... Hi?" This guy was a little too excited to be here. Didn't know why he was, considering this was probably a life-threatening situation, but... To each his own.

Anyway, the rest of the Rogues would shout out random questions from the crowd, wanting to know more about what Primalpha was saying and what they were going to do about the Michiogre. "What do you need of us, O Tsuchigami?! I will be happy to serve you and take down this foe!" Many others randomly chimed in with their agreement, not wanting such an oppressive being standing over them so. "What must we do?!"

"Can we kill it?!"

"LET'S KILL IT!!"

Let's put him in the Tree!"

"FEED HIM TO THE TSUCHIGAMI!!"

"Chain him to the ground and use his life source as energy!!"

Everyone turned to that guy, staring at him for a moment, then began to clap a bit, calling out their agreement; "Yeah! Yeah, good answer, good answer!!" They would all look up to the Tsuchigami to see what he had to say about all of their suggestions, as well as what they were actually going to do.
Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Grand Panda

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:53 am

Primalpha awaited the response of the people in the underground, who seemed to respond with acceptance and praise to him. That was good; this meant that they would all be able to work together to make quick work of this adversary. "Good. Now that I see you are accepting, I will--" he paused after hearing the shouted out suggestions of the crowd, not finding any of them to be suitable to his own personal wisdom about how to deal with such foes. He would have to explain this to them so that they understood why it was wrong for them to do.

"Killing this creature will not stop its plague inside; in fact, that will only make it stronger and able to consume it more quickly. If we kill the being itself and not the darkness within it alone, the darkness will take the place of the existence that once would have been the Shinsanity of Earth, making it a 'Shinsanity' no longer and naught but a full on 'Insanity of Earth.' What we must do is extract the plague beforehand. If we place it inside of the tree whilst it is still infected, the infection will spread into the Tree itself and Insanity may once again overrun the Veritas. And then, from the Veritas will it spread to all the other worlds, which we do not want to occur EVER again."

Primalpha had extremely vivid memories of being trapped within the Insanity. In fact, there were still some remnants of it lurking about the Lost World, which had been messing around with it for reasons unknown. They were swirling in their own madness and it was started to overcome their very functionality. That was not going to happen to the Veritas, however... Not by the watch of Primalpha.

"... I do, however, like the thought of that last idea," he had to admit with a smile on his face. "In fact, that's the best option I've heard all day." Without any sort of hesitation at all once he had the best course of action would roots from all around shoot from the ground, the ceiling (which was also made of roots), and the walls of the cavernous underground city to snatch up and immediately bind the Michiogre by all four arms to strap them down to the ground like chains. Two would ensnare his neck tightly, securing the head in place so that it could not move and so it would be choked at the same time, sufficiently bound by Depthsroot, herself.

"I will use these roots to suppress its power, then allow for each of you villagers to acquire some of its strength. You will be blessed with power over the Earth, and with it, the ability to rebuild your city and protect it as you see fit. You will be known as an Earth Tribe that will practice the Discipline of the Earth and teach those who come your way with it, as well. This shall be who you are; Depthsroot, the Tsuchigami's Tribe. I will watch over you here whilst I send one of you as a disciple up to my Temple in the Dawn, where you will gather others and teach them the arts of the Earth, as well as master your own power that I am giving you."

He would gaze into the four eyes of the two-faced monster, feeling a bit sorry that it was merely infected with something internally that it could not bear to erase from itself of its own strength. This would end up being for the best...

"... Once we have stripped it of all its still useful energy and it has been blessed within you all, I will sacrifice all of the energy I have acquired in my form to destroy the sinister darkness that we will leave behind and bound. In that, I will become the new Shinsanity of Earth and the remnants of my energy will assume a different form, creating a new Earth God." This was the master plan for erasing the Michiogre for good, as well as the darkness that was inside of it.

"Alright. I will be relinquishing its energy unto you. After I have done that, I will prepare my attack that will obliterate it completely, sacrifice my own form to become its new form and rebirth myself as a new Tsuchigami in the process. If it begins to rear up whilst I am preparing, use your powers to fight it. If it gets to be too much, I will focus more of my strength to bind it, but it may take me longer to use my technique. Be on the ready, Depthsroot."

He extended his fingers wide, causing the energy around the Michiogre that was binding the darkness inside to spread out, and with a clench of his hand into a fist would that same spread energy seep into each and every one of the Depthsroot citizens, granting them all the power of the Shinsanity of the Earth.

"Now. You all are blessed with the power to move the earth with your being. Be it your mind, your heart, your body or any other part of you, something about you will bring the earth to your dominion. For some, it may be the same, such as moving rocks and large boulders. For others, it may be different, such as molding clay or causing tremors. For some, even, it may even deal with growing vegetation. However, all of you have this power over the Earth to use as is best in tune with your own beings, to make it easier for you to unlock your powers. Use them henceforth not only to defend yourselves, but to also grow and prosper in the underground. Make crops. Make shelter. Some may be skilled in smithing metals, and others may be good at forging minerals. There are many facets of the Earth and all of them are in one of you somewhere. Look inside yourselves and find the answer... And now I..." he would close his eyes, starting to focus his energy within himself, "... I will begin my part in all of this..."

With more of his focus being put on himself and gathering his own energy, less would be placed on the darkness that would be left behind of the Shinsanity of Earth. Hopefully, not enough where it could get free...

The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:21 am

Bound and gagged rather quickly once the advocate of the earth came immediately into being, it would be forced to look up into the eyes of Primalpha, he who had jurisdiction over it, and sneer at it with both faces. The darkness that was within it kept it in an eternal state of contempt, which only made the illness within worse. In this, it would not allow itself to be vanquished so easily, nor made to look so foolishly weak under the might of a minuscule Earth God. No, this creature WAS the very energy of the Earth itself! How dare this mongrel think it have any power over the great and mighty Shinsanity that is the Earth!

"Disgusting bug..." he found a way to mutter out from his strangled throat, "... You dare send mere mortals after... A cosmic divinity such as myself...?!"He saw this as a form of making an example of how weak he was, and was not about to be made to look as puny as those whom his very energetic flesh was stripped of and given to the people as bread to eat. There was nothing left of the Michiogre save for charcoal colored bones that took the form of Black Roots, thorns littered about them like a cactus and patches of dead leaves littered about places where its body was still attempting to produce life... Yet only found sickness. "... I will show you my strength... You were a fool to think you could control me so easily... To make me look weak..." Power was his struggle, and so with it, would he show who was the most powerful; who was the biggest and the strongest. He would prove to the Tsuchigami AND the Rogues that they were not anything more than tiny pests that he could crush at any given moment.

"I have seen the end of my cosmic life..."
Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem Boss_soulcage_big
"And that day is..."

The binding roots that held him down started to tremble, each of the four arms being held down rising up slowly as all their might was put into uprooting the Black Root that tied it down. The four eyes of the creature would gleam a bright red, as if that of a crazed being with naught but his mind and heart but the thought of destruction; to totally overcome the adversary, no matter the cost nor whatever the destruction he could cause.

"NOT TODAY!!!"

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Depthsroot Residents

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:13 am

The Rogues of Depthsroot all muttered in agreement among themselves, pretty pleased with how that planned sounded. They were gonna get some cool earth powers, probably gonna just use them like they saw on some of their favorite TV shows and comics and stuff (Anime and Manga included), do some cool earth things, make earth look awesome since usually no one ever chooses this element for some reason and... Weeeeeell, take down this Golem. Sounded like a good plan.

Congregational mumblings: "Yeah Mhm sure most def sounds like a plan hell yeah sure thing let's do it."

It was then that they witnessed the Tsuchigami strip the very flesh of the cosmic being from his body, feeding it to the masses as though it was bread and water to drink. The cosmic energy that had once contained the darkness that was now in the shape of the Michiogre's bare, Dry Bones would be exposed to them, and they would all look upon it in horror and shock. "OH MY GOD, IT'S HIDEOUS!!" shouted 'that one guy,' who, you know. Always had to be 'that one guy' in the crowd.

All of it seemed fine until the skeletal essence started trying to break free of its root-chains keeping it secure and waiting for the final blow. The citizens all gasped on their own time, some a bit panicked because they could see that things were now taking a turn for the worst since the Tsuchigami was using his power to charge. They weren't sure how long it was going to take, but they did know that they had to do something about this monstrosity before it broke free.

"COME ON, EVERYONE!! LET'S FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE OUR POWERS BASED OFF OF THINGS WE'VE SEEN ON TV AND READ IN COMIC BOOKS!!! THEY HAVE HIDDEN MEANINGS, MESSAGES AND SECRETS THAT WE COULD PROBABLY USE TO OUR ADVANTAGE RIGHT NOW!"

"YEAH! HELL YEAH! LET'S DO THAT!!"

And at that moment, right on the dime, all of them would think about which one of their favorite Earth-using favorite characters could be the catalyst for their own developmental and experimental power that would eventually become their own through energetic and informational transitive property.

Many people got to flashing Hand Signs all cool, making up random shit that they felt looked nice in order to muster up energy within themselves. Whatever they believed would suddenly begin to happen around them, calling forth geodes from the ground that were hurled toward the creature.

Others took a different approach, moving as if they were Bending the very element itself to their will with their own radiant waves of their movements, in tune and in time with nature around them. They would start causing random natural occurrences such as earthen spires to shoot up from the ground and try to pierce the creature, the earth itself moving in tandem with their own physical motions.

There were even a few who would, after concentrating really hard, would Alter the make up of the earth with their minds, causing their molecules to break apart and reform as armor or weapons or machines that they could use to fight against the monster. They would hop into their G-Robots and take in their hand their Laser Cannons or equip their Long Swords (some of which merely hovered midair) and Heavy Armor (some of which formed in front as shields) in order to go hard for the battle of their lives.

They were all pretty disorderly and kinda were just doing random things, though. They actually barely had any control over their powers and were also doing a wee bit much trying to look cool, not actually hitting their mark whilst trying to show off. They weren't doing much of anything effectively, and kinda just sat there looking like fools doing random flashy things that weren't effective AT ALL to getting the job done. But, they'd probably do this for a while until they realized that they literally were NOT getting their goal accomplished and were kinda just dicking around. At LEAST they would be getting some practice in with using their own powers and stuff... Kinda.
Back to top Go down
Tsubake
Great Ape the Golden Blisschrysm :: Chocolate Scarab Alpharaoh, Keeper of the Crystal Shard
Tsubake

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:27 am

While everything was going down, Tsubake kinda stood there happy as a clam, smile on his face and excitement in his eyes. He was gonna see some real action here now and it was gonna be awesome. He didn't think anyone else knew what was going to happen, but surely enough, he was already prepared.

"Aw sweet! POWERS!!!" Yes, everyone was probably going to be the most excited about just... Powers in general, and Tsubake was no different. It was just cool. Come on. "Let's see... I know what some of mine are already..." Body Enhancement was one, since the power of the Earth also fell into the jurisdiction of the physical body, itself. He had a First and a Second Gear that he'd been working on for a while now, one that increased his physical strength and one that increased his physical speed. He could definitely strengthen those more proficiently now that he had some cool badass Earth Energy Blessing powers.

He looked around and saw that everyone else who had gotten these power as well... Were basically using them to do all sorts of random bullshit instead of actually fight the thing that was going to oppress and torment them for the rest of their natural born lives as a tyrannical oppressor no different from a certain 'Lordgenome' that dwelt in his own ignorance and wallowed about in his own filth that became of his planet overrun by wild beasts, poverty and corruption. Sometimes, that is the fate of monkeys; wallowing in your own filth, if you don't realize that it's filthy. Ignorance, yeah?

"Ummmm..." he would raise his hand a little awkwardly, as if trying to get everyone's attention, "Instead of doing... This... Why don't we use our powers... Collectively... To uh, focus on binding the thing that's trying to break free of its roots? Since we all, you know. Have EARTH powers and stuff. It just seems like it makes a lot of sense."

He looked around with a goofy, yet hopeful expression on his face, eager to see if anyone else thought it was a good idea.
"Eh?! Eeeeh!? Anyone?!"
Very Happy

Tsubake, the Forgotten Sky Pirate, who goes by the alias of 'Blank', goes about filching rare artifacts and gems at his leisure to add to his list of Lost Weapons. Though a pirate, he is kind and doesn't steal; more like hunts for treasure. He spots any and everything of interest with his Frame-Catching Eye in the Clutch to know what to take and what not to take. With his special power to take in any type of Natural Energy around him and use it to enhance his body, he's quite the brawler in close quarters. He's got a sort of modern day Egyptian-Pirate feel going for him, with a hint of Rebellious Teen (with a leather jacket)
Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Grand Panda

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:02 am

Primalpha was pleased with all of them learning to use their abilities so; that is why they were given such power, in the first place. In order to defeat greater threats than they had ever seen before, they were going to need these divine cosmic blessings from the heavens in order to cleanse their world and anything from any other from the dark forces that sought to enslave or destroy them with their own power. There were beings beyond what they'd ever before known outside of their planet that were far more corrupt than anything that existed here, and the Michiogre just so happened to be one of them.

"It will take me a bit of time to charge this attack, but when it is complete, it will ultimately destroy this dark revenant at the Root of the Earth." The Root of the Evil would soon be vanquished, and eventually, so would everything else up the ladder. Primalpha continued to concentrate, feeling his grip weakening as he did; but only due to the necessity to collect his energy as swiftly as possible. "Hurry! Find a way to restrain him! I will fall silent, unless the need arises for me to assist you all. Worry not for your safety, for I will protect you. With the Earth Energy within you, I will also be with you." He just hoped that it wouldn't come to that, considering that he was the one that needed to concentrate on himself so he could get rid of this creature as quickly as possible.

"Crystal Shard Satellite System, Kagutsuchi;
Kaihou. (Release)"

At that moment, from behind him, numerous translucent Crystal Shards would sprout as the form of diamond-shaped mirrors, each of which would hover behind him in a circle as a shining light would appear behind the head of the Tsuchigami, as if a halo upon his head starting to glow. The light radiating from behind his head was that of pure Life Energy, which would bounce off of each of the revolving tilted Crystal Shard Mirrors and back down into itself, before repeating the process by shining more brightly and shooting the energy into Primalpha's head as thought Enlightening his Mind. It had a whole 'Sun and Moon' effect, where the light of what generated the energy was reflected and amplified by what reflected this same energy back into it, so that the process could repeat and perpetual rising energy could be achieved. The light at the core was shaped like a Pumpkin and the mirrors around it were like the petals of a Lotus.

(3 Turns Until Launch)

The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:23 am

Amused by their folly, even in his own state of imprisonment, the great contemptuous ancient would chuckle dryly after seeing them attempt to utilize all of its cosmic power with their simple, puny, ignorant minds. They knew not of its true and greater potential, which only the cosmic divine, such as himself and the Tsuchigami, knew of. Each of the small rocks and weapons formed against it would do nothing but add to its power, for even as the Darkness of the Earth, it still was... The Eeeaaaaarth. Feeling the strength of Primalpha's bondage weakening and his own strength being enhanced by the fools that thought they were doing some damage by striking him with earth-based techniques, his arms would rise more, uprooting the roots that were desperately attempting to hold back his rising physical prowess.

"WHO'S THROWING PILLOWS AT ME!?!?" he cried out arrogantly with a hint of agitation, a wide smile upon his face. A single arm would break free of its root and hurdle over his shoulder, using the force of his own cocked back position and the strength he had put into breaking free to give his wide, overhead arc punch the kick it needed to blow apart whatever they had to throw at him, calling out as his fist scraped the cavern's top,

"TITAN'S KNUCKLE!!!"

'The Titanic', as the signature 'Titan's Knuckle' was called, would hurdle through the air with enough force to break numerous atmospheric sound barriers, breaking the literal wind with the might of the fist. Its fist alone was large enough to punch a hole clean through a good fourth of the town, and would leave a crater of completely disassembled matter (dust particles) in the wake of its impact. All that was hit with the titanic force of 'the Titanic' itself would suffer the fate of returning to dust, from whence their feeble earthly forms came and was bound together by the other forces of nature. Every particle would be ripped apart, molecule by molecule; person, object and earth alike.

Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Depthsroot Residents

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:22 am

Whilst the Rogues were off doing flashy things with their powers, like hopping off of buildings and bouncing off the walls like some hyperactive super babies, they would find that they would have to grow up real quick when the fist of the oppressor came to deliver its swift fist of tyranny down upon them.

"Oh sh--" Things had certainly gotten very real, very fast for these Earth babes, which was staring them in the face ready to whip their ass and end their lives in a single punch. They had literally no time to fuck around and had to get their shit together before they lost everything they had just been gifted with, literally, only moments after they'd received this power. That was how critical this was.

"OH SHIT, WHAT DO WE DO!? I THINK WE MADE IT STRONGER!!! IT'S GONNA KILL US!!!"

Then they heard the voice of some guy saying something other than 'Shits' and 'Fucks' and 'Damns'.

Quote :
"Instead of doing... This... Why don't we use our powers... Collectively... To uh, focus on binding the thing that's trying to break free of its roots? Since we all, you know. Have EARTH powers and stuff. It just seems like it makes a lot of sense."

"Yeah, let's do that. Who's with m--"

In a flash, a quarter of the city was wiped out, as well as all of the people along with it. Wiped clean off the map, without a trace. None of them left. Not coming back, either. They lost their powers, their lives and a good chunk of their city literally by sitting there fucking around doing dumb shit and messing with each other instead of actually focusing on the thing that was tormenting them at the time and focusing their powers on it to begin with. After watching in horror as their friends and family that were just across town had been turned to naught but dust in a single blow, as would too the city itself, and the ground that had been supporting it... They suddenly changed their entire tunes. This was no longer 'have fun and see who can be the coolest.' This was 'Kill or Be Killed.' And they were certainly, without question nor hesitation, going to die unless they got their shit together and started working together as a united force instead of as simple, weak individuals. It was time for the ants to go marching in.

"Uh... Uhhh!!" some of them, after seeing what happened from just one of its hands being released would tremble at the might of the Michiogre, not wanting to get blown apart by the other three. Not only was this not its full power, since it had been stripped of the power it had before, but also it was still being suppressed by the Tsuchigami. This meant that it had far greater power than they had even fathomed was being held back from their faces. They were being protected from something utterly and horrendously monstrous in strength, far exceeding its size in its grandeur.

But that's when things started to click for them. When all of them started to think, 'Well, what can I do to make this situation better?' all at the exact same time. Thus, they would, after having a look at what the remainder of them were good at doing, start to chip in ideas to the main idea that they all agreed was the best at the time; helping to restrain that thing even further until Tsuchigami was done. If that was all they could do to save their lives, they didn't have to steal the show or be the biggest flashiest and gaudiest boat in the float; they just needed to stay afloat, and sometimes, that meant letting someone or something else that was more suitable do it for them with they simply helping to support it to get it there faster and with less resistance. Perhaps it was because they simply did not understand nor see what they were up against and figured that if they worked hard enough they could become the star of the show and take all the glory and glamour and fame and fortune that came with slaying some big creature and saving the city for themselves, but if there was no city left because all of them were dead thanks to each of them doing that same thing at the same time, then there would be no more glamour nor fame nor fortune because all of that and all its values lay within their existences, themselves, which would soon cease to exist.
(8:18)

"I have... Armor!!" some of them said, having been able to generate metals and disembodied metallic structures, "And... And shields!!! I think we could like, make a wall to protect everyone, or something?!" If all the people who had the power to make metal used their powers to make a wall all at the same time, they could probably make a giant shield that, combined, had the strength to match the Michiogre. That is, since they had most of its strength within the COLLECTIVE, which was spread out amongst ALL of them, then if a LOT of them COLLECTIVELY used the SAME POWER that they had against a SINGLE TARGET, they could GENERATE the SAME AMOUNT OF ENERGY as is what has been SPREAD FROM THE SINGLE TARGET and out INTO ALL OF THEM. Thus, instead of making INDIVIDUAL shields from their own INDEPENDENT thoughts, they could use the FULL SPECTRUM OF THE POWER as a GROUP, instead of a FRACTION of the power as an INDIVIDUAL. You'd think they'd think of that, but you'd be surprised how the whole 'Ego' works.
Back to top Go down
Tsubake
Tsubake

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:44 am

"Aaaaand, there goes the city," he said pretty lackadaisically, not really seeming too bothered by it. His hands were even casually locked around the back of his head, and there seemed to be a sort of 'I don't give a single fuck' look in his eyes now, for some reason. I mean, it was kinda their fault, anyway. "Meh. They were probably just people who were gonna try to slow down making things better simply for the sake of them trying to be the hero instead of just doing heroic things all the time, anyway. *shrugs*" He kinda just whistled and twiddled his thumbs, waiting for some lights to start clicking on.

Quote :
When all of them started to think, 'Well, what can I do to make this situation better?' all at the exact same time. Thus, they would, after having a look at what the remainder of them were good at doing, start to chip in ideas to the main idea that they all agreed was the best at the time; helping to restrain that thing even further until Tsuchigami was done.
(8:28)

Some people started naming out a way to make a defensive wall, which was a pretty good and decent start, actually. "Yeah! Yeah, Steel Wall!!!" They were pretty decent when they actually put their heads together. But that left the huge ass fist that was free, waiting to crack all of them at a whim. There were only 3 quarters of the city left, and it only needed one hand to wipe them all out before the Tsuchigami was done with that single fist alone. That was problematic.

*Ping!*
Ohohohoho~
"I have a cunning plan~!!!"

Taking no sort of fear for the situation at hand, as he seemed to simply have an answer to any and every solution, he would quickly assess the Critical Points of the situation with his Hihyougan (Critical Eye), finding what would be the best course of action and the best path to take in the clutch. Apparently, this was his power, even before getting the gifts of the Earth God.

"So if we all start running OUT of the city and TOWARD the Golem, it will probably try to target us and you all just put up that giant wall and we're totally safe! Then we just run toward the roots in different directions, hop on them and focus all our power to strengthen the ropes! And if we split up, it can't wipe us out all at once, since there are more exits to the city that some of us are closer to on each side!"

He wasn't entirely sure about what they were gonna do about the hand, though... The best they could do was block it, for now. As long as they were split up, the single hand couldn't take out a large group of them, even if it targeted one small group, the other groups could still make it and then hold it down with enough people, rather than have most of, if not all of the forces basically nuked in a single blow. In that respect, since he knew that these guys definitely weren't gonna start moving unless they saw someone else doing something first, took off running in the direction of the roots.

"Fuck this shit, I'm out!"

Whether or not they followed behind him or not was definitely up to them, because quite honestly, he wasn't dying today. No sir. And if they wanted to, then that was on them. In fact, if he was the only one to survive because the entire group would probably be what the creature would target and not that one guy running off in the other direction, he'd outlast the wait and let everybody else stand their asses around trying to still be flashy and get blown to smithereens. Then he'd be the sole survivor just because he was the single and only guy that thought to stand 'waaaaaaaay over here' whilst they sat in the dead center, as a group, waiting to get their shit creased.

"You're on your own~! *snicker*"
"Don't Fuck Up! *lackadaisical 2-finger salute*

(8:48)

Tsubake, the Forgotten Sky Pirate, who goes by the alias of 'Blank', goes about filching rare artifacts and gems at his leisure to add to his list of Lost Weapons. Though a pirate, he is kind and doesn't steal; more like hunts for treasure. He spots any and everything of interest with his Frame-Catching Eye in the Clutch to know what to take and what not to take. With his special power to take in any type of Natural Energy around him and use it to enhance his body, he's quite the brawler in close quarters. He's got a sort of modern day Egyptian-Pirate feel going for him, with a hint of Rebellious Teen (with a leather jacket)
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:15 am

The great one laughed as he saw the fear upon their faces, knowing that they would soon be obliterated, even if he was going to be, too. "Hruh huh huh... I will make sure that Earth Energy goes nowhere..." He raised his fist from the crater left in the giant chunk of the city, ready to smite them once again with a devastating impact that would blow yet another hole in their precious little settlement, "... Only I AM TO HARNESS THIS POWER!!! You inferior scum are NOTHING..." he would cock his fist back, targeting the large group before they could start running again, "... But WEAK, IGNORANT CREATURES!!!" He slung the 'Titan's Knuckle' down again with all the authority of a gavel of judgment down upon the lives of these insipid, ignorant nothings that boasted of such power that they had no idea how to control, let alone even how to use. Looking at them was nearly sickening, and to know that his power was within THEM was even more disturbing and disgusting to the great cosmic wonder.

"Saddle Up, Kids...
This Is Gonna Be...
'TITANIC!!!'"

Wherever the 'Titanic' crashed into was going to be the next spot that was blown off the face of the planet, without recovery. Lives. City. Powers. Everything, everyone that stood in the way of the great fist of the destroyer.
Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Grand Panda

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:29 am

Primalpha was broken of his concentration once he felt the power of the Michiogre break free of its bindings, prepared for a secondary attack. He didn't want such a large part of the city to be destroyed, nor that many lives to be lost in the process, but if one did not take this seriously as if actual life and death, they were certainly going to die, and there was nothing he was going to do about that. He knew what happened to beings of the flesh when they relinquished their physical vessels, and their energy would be spread and drawn into something else somewhere else.

Knowing this, his eyes flashed a bright crystal blue before steadying at stable green, causing all of the Life Energy that had been released of the physical bodies to be taken under his command, where he would use their very life forces to create a shackle that would bind that arm to the ground yet again, before next reinforcing it with more roots. Because he hadn't used any of his own stored power to do this, but the power of those who had fallen in the multitudes, their lives after the physical life were put to good use in keeping the situation under control for their brothers and sisters that still had the pleasure and privilege of keeping their physical forms.
"Go, Now!!" he said to them, before closing his eyes and returning to his charging.

Another layer of Crystal Shards would bloom from his back, this time taking the form as the second layer of the petals, which added an extra magnificative property to the reflective power they already had as a single layer. This caused the light to shine brighter and the crystal lotus that they formed to become ever larger...

(2 More Posts Until Launch)

Depthsroot Residents

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:04 am

Some of them returned to being mortified, unable to get the shocking display of power out of their minds; the fear of being next. It clouded some of their thoughts... Impaired some of their judgment, naturally. Definitely. Even with the suggestion given out by some about forming 'The Shield,' they were still very much uncertain about their own power. But now was not the time... Yet, knowing that now wasn't the time made them think about it all the more, actually. In fact, to the point where they couldn't think of how they even used their powers. "Uh... Uhh!!" some of them stuttered again, watching the great hand rise up again, cocking back and getting ready to blast them away.

"Ohhhhh SHIT!!!" they cried again, now definitely coming into a panic. They weren't going to be able to do anything before the next lot of them was wiped out. "Hey, wait!" someone said, who was nearest to Tsubake, "... Where is he going!?!?" Now their attention was on he who was trying to escape, trying not to get fucked up like the rest of them. If there was one thing each of their collective selfish minds could focus on, it was a single person that looked like they were about to get out of trouble and try to get him and put him back into trouble. However, why would they do that now, when they all wanted to get out of trouble, this time? Funny what life or death situations will make people do.

"GET THE MONKEY!!!" someone cried, rushing after him with a crowd of people who were following.

On the other side of town, where word had gotten down about what Tsubake had said, they would all have rushed out to the other ends of town and began a mass evacuation. They weren't fully certain of what was going on nor what they had to do, but they knew that they had to get the hell out of the center of the town, where they were like a giant bull's eye. One part of town was simply completely gone, and running through the crater was definitely not a good idea, either; made them even greater open targets.

Those who were still flooded in the center would be at the greatest disadvantage, though, since they would have no sort of method of escaping whilst waiting for everyone else on the outer layer to evacuate. All they could do was sit there and hope they made it out alive.

Once that fist cocked back, however, and they saw the golem glaring down dead center at them, they knew their time had come. Even if everyone else escaped, these people were just not going to be so lucky. No matter what they did or didn't do, it all didn't matter now, because they were about to get blown to high heaven, where nothing of what they accomplished or didn't accomplish mattered at all. If they weren't fortunate enough to have made enough of themselves at the time where it actually mattered, what did the past or the future matter any longer? It was almost like their entire lives had been wasted, and just now, as they saw how helpless and weak they were where there were so many others that were actually capable, they questioned if their lives up until that point had any meaning at all. Some of them fell to tears, knowing that this was simply the end...

Yet, as they were about to be destroyed, a huge iron shield manifested over the center of the city, being formed from each of the respective energies of the people who had the power to create the Armor and Shields all focusing on protecting the large group of people at once. It didn't matter if they didn't have a plan organized on how to do so, since it was clear that the best solution, alone, was that any of them at least attempt to block the fist by manifesting the energy overhead. Since all of them basically had the same thought collectively, without knowing any of the others were thinking the same thing, each of their energies would collect and connect up high above the entire remainder of the city that had not escaped and created a shield that was much larger and stronger than any of the others they'd made individually. Each Shield user stood on every side of the crowd, some even within the crowd itself, and after seeing how their energy connected, they saw where each and every one of the trails of energy led to, spotting out all of the other Shield creators.

"Hurry! Flee from under the shield in different directions, and we'll just send out smaller groups of us to follow behind you all at the rear!" This was the general thought and words that each of them said, in their own way, naturally, to get whichever group that needed to hear it in a certain way out in the method that was most suitable for their understanding.

Thankfully, the impact was lessened by the binding chain of the Life Energy of their fallen comrades wrapping around and holding the fist back before it could strike them with its full force. The Shield was capable of protecting everyone, but was definitely destroyed, being broken in the energetic link the moment that it connected with the fist. A full powered, direct hit would probably not have had them survive, but at least they tried something and discovered something new... And as a bonus, they survived... And had a new method of survival, as well as an extra advantage in knowing what more their powers could do. They would all spread out to their natural exits, the Shield Wielders running behind each group; jut enough to be able to protect them. There should have probably been more inside of the group, and they would pass on the info of what could be done through whispers and gossip; the best method of communication that they seemed to have learned throughout their time in the city. Hell, it passed information along, didn't it?

They gossiped their ASSES off, if it meant saving them as they escaped.
Back to top Go down
Tsubake
Tsubake

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:04 pm

Tsubake continued on his full on mad dash toward the arm, and as expected, he wasn't targeted in the slightest. "Heh heh heeeeh~! Made out like a bandit~!" That is, until he noticed a slew of angry people chasing after him. "Oh shi--" He picked up the pace, nearing the Root. "Well, at least they're following me... I guess now we can get this done!" He would, once he got to the root, hop on top of it with an "Alleyoop~!" and stare at each of them whilst signaling for them to climb up the root holding down the giant arm.

"Come on! If we combine our powers, we can keep it held down!!"

Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:33 pm

"Hehehehehehahahaha!!" he chuckled childishly, as if more than happy to be crushing pests like the little rodents they were with the fist of the might of the very planet itself. He could just toy with them all day long and they would still be dead without much effort.

However, just as he was about to make impact with his great fist of magnitude, he would find his arm suddenly shackled to the ground by the very lives that he'd stripped of their vessels, their power being used by the Tsuchigami the moment their Life Energy exited their forms to bind him. "You dare...!?" It didn't matter though, because he was certainly still quite able to smash the little pipsqueaks, and they would pop like pimples all over the pavement.

"Tut, Tut," he said with a contemptuous, cynical chuckle, "Looks Like Rain." With the same hand just bound would he wriggle his fingers, calling down from above large clods of the underground city's cavernous ceiling border crumbling and falling bit by bit, geode at a time like hail falling to the ground. "Supposed To Be a Meteor Shower Tonight..." They were eroded from the structure of whatever they were holding up above, which would come crashing down through the ceiling as it gradually had its structure diminished by his fingers. "If I really wanted to... I could pull down the entire ceiling. But I'll play with you for a little bit... And watch you crumble along with your ceiling..." He almost didn't mind that he was going to be destroyed soon.

Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Grand Panda

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:00 pm

"I Told You..." The Tsuchigami grumbled as the creature still insisted upon threatening to pull down the entire upper layer, "... He's Trying To Kill You. Will You Please Act Like He's Definitely Trying To Kill You?" Primalpha could clearly see that he was just playing with them and wasn't even exhibiting any sign of his true power. If he really wanted to destroy them, he just could have in the first place. Perhaps, in his corrupted state of mind, he believed that by killing them with as little effort as possible, he would be conserving energy... And he would see it as being conservative instead of psychotic. Primalpha would bind his hand with a clench of his fist, causing the energy flowing through to be constricted, like a nerve being cut off from its ending and losing its flow. With that, he wouldn't be able to use any energy with his hands, which would prevent him from doing things like that any longer.

"I can only do so much for you whilst I am holding him down AND charging up an attack to obliterate him. You all MUST be able to use the power I have given to you for something more USEFUL." He could see that some of them were beginning to work together, and they were also, in their state of panic, finding ways to combine their powers. That was a start.

Meanwhile, the third layer of the Crystal Shard Satellite System would sprout as a series of mirror-like crystalline wings from his back resembling the petals of a lotus. The Pumpkin that was behind his head was now growing larger as well, taking in more sunlight from the reflections and magnification of the sphere's light. He wanted to treat them like ants, yet he was the one about to be searing under the magnifying glass until he was naught but ash. It didn't seem like he cared, though...
"*sigh* ... Why me...?"

(1 Post Until Launch)

Depthsroot Residents

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:33 pm

"Ohhh..." some of them groaned in horror, looking up as their sheltered world was literally crashing down around them, "... Oh he was SERIOUS!!!" Some of them honestly didn't even know why they were still alive. Now, there were giant rocks tumbling down and crushing their poor buildings and smashing into their streets. Some people were lost being smashed to death by the clods of their ceiling that were already far larger and heavier than they were before having to fall from such an extensive height. Their only hope were those shield wielders.

"Hurry!! Put up the Shield!!" someone cried, before those who had shield powers would pull together from the energy of the earth large metallic shields that blocked many of the large earth clods from squishing them. Others, still being feeble with their abilities, weren't so lucky, and were taken out with a large chunk of the crowd.

Someone on one end, however, found out that since they used the energy of the earth, they could just take the earth clods that were falling and start to manipulate them like they were being done by the Michiogre. "Hey!! We can just use the earth that is falling on us and break it into energy we can use!" Some of them figured this out as well and would begin reconstructing the falling earth to create large hemispheres of metal over themselves, creating a small umbrella or tunnel where the collection of Shield bearers were in motion. The pitter patter of the giant clods of earth boomed like thunder as they crashed against the shields.

Some of the parties struggled whilst others were making their way just fine; some did better simply because they figured out better ways to utilize what they were given, others did not and ended up in slightly worse situations. However, they were all mobile, continuously in motion toward the roots.
Back to top Go down
Tsubake
Tsubake

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:41 pm

Though they were following closely behind him, they hadn't reached the roots yet. They weren't as swift and as skilled yet. "But, wait, weren't some of them like, not normal people?" He wondered about that, quite honestly. Maybe some of them already had powers and knew what to do with them, simply from being exposed from the others who just knew and gathered together in a group? He wouldn't be surprised. But he figured they probably would have spoken up about it already by now. "Ah well. This one looks like it's pretty much in the bag..." He looked up and saw that the rocks were falling all the way... Over there, AWAY from him on his root. "Dodododo~! Just gonna sit here and be safe, waiting for this awesome Earth God to blow this thing up with a giant Flower Cannon, dododoo~!" And he kicked his feet up and watched them get smooshed. "Oh, look! They're actually doing it! Alright, bitchin! Yeah! Go newbies! Woo!!" He would have fun cheering them on from the sidelines.

Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:12 am

The Michiogre, in the midst of his makeshift 'Meteor Shower,' would have the ropes around his arms tightened to the point where energy could no longer flow through his hands. He scowled at Primalpha, whom he could see was almost done with his technique. "Huh. You think that is the only way I can torment these fools...?" Even if his hands were bound, just the trembling of his own body was enough to make this city quake. To demonstrate, he would laugh, his entire body becoming tense, as if all being flexed at the same time. The energy coursing through his body would intensify and shoot outward throughout the ground, releasing powerful seismic waves of Geoforce throughout all of the Depthsroot civilization. These were powerful enough to completely decimate their buildings, bringing them all to the ground with just his chortles. Each of them should feel the seismic waves rupturing the ground, causing them to stumble and most likely be crushed by the falling debris, of not liquefied by the intense tectonic vibrations.

Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Grand Panda

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:53 am

"Not today..." said Primalpha, feeling the waves being released into the ground simply through his connection to it. As they neared the civilians, who were doing their best to survive against this monstrosity, he would use the waves of their own Life Energy to unify them and create natural vibrations from their very Lives themselves that would counteract and neutralize the waves that were coming from the Michiogre; pulse by pulse. It would cause all of the Rogues to start moving in synchronicity, where each of them were in step, in tune and in harmony with each other and themselves and their powers. This would cause a reaction that allowed them all to flow swiftly, fluidly and smoothly through their transitional points, not tripping over or trampling each other, but moving in turn and in order so that they would be completely coordinated with themselves as well as everyone around them. In this, their harmonic waves were enough to create the same level of strength as the Geoforce. This is due to the Earth Energy that was within them currently, which was able to match the Michiogre's if used against him.

"Now, you've wasted all your time trying to prove your strength..." Primalpha knew that he could have killed them at any given time, so he wondered why the Michiogre didn't just do it. Perhaps, there was something more to him that meets the eyes. Or, perhaps, he was just that cocky. Whatever the true reason, all he knew was that this one was about to be destroyed and Primalpha was going to take his place, growing a new Tsuchigami Seed in his place. Even after just awakening, he was going to sacrifice himself to purify this Shinsanity of Earth, as it needed to be.

"Any last words...?" he said, the light of the Pumpkin Head now filling up the revolving Crystal Shard lotus petal mirrors in high concentration, "... This is gonna be..." The sound of the charging energy was like that of a whistling tea kettle. The searing heat that all gathered into a single point that was that Pumpkin Head would be used as the Satellites' pinpoint focusing mechanism, with a a piercing yellow laser aimed at the heart of the Michiogre, where the Infection had begun, and where it was about to end.

"Your End."

The Yellow Pumpkin Head suddenly became red, and a terrifying face of utter fury would be formed as it stared at the horrific construct in all its plague, seeking only to wipe it off the face of the map. The Crystal Shards all gathered before its eyes and became the barrel of a sniper rifle, pure, long and sleek, constricting its line of sight to only what it was staring at through the barrel's hole, marked with a red X-shaped crosshair. The high-powered solar beam would shoot from the eyes of the Pumpkin, the light only magnified and intensified by the reflections from the crystal lotus petals all about. This beam did not exceed the boundary of the barrel, but was definitely amplified to the extent where it would literally be a shot that obliterated the entire existence of the Michiogre's remains, leaving not a single particle.

"Goodbye, old friend..." Primalpha muttered in the midst of the destruction, turning his head away as the raging inferno overtook the corrupt construct, not wanting to have to look at him as he was put down. He would not explode, but literally be vaporized, on the spot, as if being erased by the eraser of the Creator, from which there was no escape. None of the Depthsroot Rogues would be harmed in the process, since this beam was concentrated to the extent of only touching and effecting the Michiogre. Thus, their threat would be ended right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Depthsroot Residents

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Each of the Rogues who had been treated as mere ants by the Michiogre were, just as they were going to be liquefied under the great pulsations of the seismic waves from his very trembling form, saved by the beam of light shot from the Crystal Shard Satellite System that completely vaporized the remaining energy that was tainted. It was a marvel to behold, the power of the Tsuchigami, as well as the spectacle that was made that illuminated the dark depths of the Depthsroot. Realizing that the battle was won, that they survived and that they were now blessed with these awesome powers, they would all cheer in excitement and happiness once they saw that which threatened their existence destroyed by their underground savior of the Earth. Though their city was basically decimated and a quarter of their people had been lost in the battle, at least those that remained had survived the skirmish, and now, there was nothing left to do but to have fun with their powers and rebuild their city with the power of the Earth granted to them.

"WOOO!!! HOORAY!! THREE CHEERS FOR THE TSUCHIGAMI!!!"

The battle for the Underground had been won. "ALRIGHT!!! LET'S PARTY!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!! WOO!!!" They started shouting out all types of celebratory suggestions now, returning to messing with their Powers of the Earth. Since there was no longer a threat, there was nothing stopping them from creating and hopping into their giant mechs, forging their armors and weapons, manipulating their earth and their steel, and whatever other powers over the Earth were bestowed upon them from the old Shinsanity energy they'd collected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem   Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Earth God; The Grand Golem
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next