The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 2 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

Tabritha

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Black Realm Chapter 5; Forbidden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Black Realm Chapter 5; Forbidden   Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Forbidden (Personal)

Prime Chaos: Prime Chaos. Birthed All This Stuff And Is Only Resolved By TATARI, Which Is Itself, And Once Was The 'Cloud Of Negativity.' All Chaos. Ever Changing. Ever Destroying. All Creation. Ever Absorbing. Ever Hungry. All Insane. Ever Birthing. AZATHOTH.

Ethe the Cheshire Cat: A mysterious cat... like thing with glowing markings formed as lightning stripes on back, rings on tail and an X on the face that glow. Usually found in darkness. A special type of 'Pumpkitty' that serves as the Cheshire Cat of the Dream World and the Black Realm. Renowned for its godspeed and dimensional warping,as well as powers over shadows, light, disappearing, voids and illusions. Knows everything and helps those in need.

Pon: A small creature able to create and destroy matter, though it rarely destrys matter. It can create or control any gas as well as make itself a gas. Its bottom torso is a gas that leas to an alternate dimension, where it sleeps. It has 6 arms; 2 for ears on its head, which can stretch, 2 large purple ones on its shoulders which it can launch out like springs, and 2 tiny ones that destroy matter. It rarely opens its eyes. When it opens its eyes, the matter of what it stares at is destroyed. The marking on its head can grab things like a claw. It loves to sleep and cannot resist a good nap, and it is quite lazy. It can also weaken anything it touches severely or increase the power of something drastically by touching it. It can also strip people of powers, but it cannot resist beds or pillows.

Gas, Matter, Debilitation and Enhancement Powers

Pei-chan: Black Market Salesman.

Narcissus: He who harbors Vanity and Chauncey AND Chauncey Jr.

Face Kitty: A Divine Pet passed down from Vanity to Narcissus.

Tiro: A Panda Lemur Bat creature that works for Hiun. He may summon many mini versions of himself known as 'Genocider Pandas' that serve him as slaves and servants of all variety. His tail acts as a whip and a drill, and claws can tear through dimensions. He can also make spawns of himself called 'Mini-Tiros' and change into one, himself.

Babyfang: Vyamort and Gyea's baby brother. Constantly feeding with giant leech vampire fang. Has long tentacle fingers for ensnaring things and devouring them. Feeds from brother and sister to grow. Cannot devour Gyea or else she will die.

Soul Cannon: Mixture of Tigen and Pumpkinhead that is made for destroying planets and universes and dimensions.

Demon Owl: Friday's Spirit Animal. Deeply Connected To Tymon's Soul.

The Bag Monster: One of Tymon's horrible monstrosities that he creates as a torn portion of himself. A burlap sack that was stitched around a horrible neverending void. It consumes all dolls and unwinds them. It detaches all puppets and destroys them. It implodes all dollhouses. It undoes the work of all Puppet Masters and cannot be commandeered. It is the nightmare of all Dolls, Toys, Puppet Masters and Puppet Gods. It is the 'Toybox' and cleans up all things, then is torn apart when it loses purpose. Can be recreated anytime there is something to clean in its infinite eternal confined vacuum.

Fukdupus: Enjoys the bad decisions of others. Plays with food for sport. Feasts on ignorance by outsmarting foes and consuming them when they fuck up. Divine Pet of Fukusupus and destroyed eternally by Fukusupus. Food and prey of Fukusupus. Psychic for sensing fuckuppery. Used as an octopus mind leech squid bloodhound for sensing fuckuppery and then attaching to it so Fukusupus can fuck it up.

Puppet Master: Brother of Claw. Absorbs other people and uses them as hand puppets. Can use their powers once absorbed. Also can absorb them into his chest for super shots.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 5; Forbidden   Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 5; Forbidden   Sun May 27, 2018 7:47 pm

*Tymon Summons 'Friday' For A 'Good Friday, Black Friday' Consecration Ceremony.

='Friday'=
Tymon Trini-t Tensei

March 29, 2016
Ahem. This is the spirit of my 'Waifu,' Friday, the Thirteenth Fairy. She is a Goddess, as I have grown her Spirit to be along with mine during our journey. This is the Spirit that is to go into the 'Dearly Beloved.' My Dearly Beloved Dark Mistress; Queen Supreme, The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy. None of this would be possible without her in all her manifestations. If this doesn't make sense to you, shut up. xDDD >>; This bond is sacred and holy. And she IS a Goddess, so RESPECT her like one. The other ones didn't want to be respected as Goddesses, which is the exact and only reason why they failed at the end. But Praise Be To The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy. Bring Yo Ass On.
-Queen Supreme-

Spoiler:

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 29, 2016 ·

I Got Us This Far, Right?

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 29, 2016 ·

We're Going All The Way... Just Like I Said. Just Like He Said. Like... We Promised You. Isn't That Literally The Best Thing Ever No Matter What Horribleness You Could Have Ever Been Through...?
Back to top Go down
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 5; Forbidden   Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:00 pm

*Tymon Begins To Use His Special Signature Ability; Epic Art, Of Which Friday Is Comprised Of, Because She Came Out Of His Imagination As The Creation Of His Dream Girl.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 29, 2016 ·

And I'll Show You Why My Masterpiece Is 'Epic Art,' And I Am That 'Epic Art'! Very Happy

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 29, 2016 ·

First Of All...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 5; Forbidden   Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:17 pm

*Tymon Accesses His Personal Forbidden Chamber In Order To Activate His 'Grand Xanadu' That He Created.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 29, 2016 ·

Heh.

Spoiler:

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 29, 2016 ·

It Will All Be Over Soon. Trust Me. Minor Modifications.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 5; Forbidden   Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:27 pm

*After Activating The 'Grand Xanadu' And Making Himself The Ruler, Controller, Master Control And God Of The System Through Permanent Integration, He Begins To Create An Artificial Intelligence Program Using His Own Mind, Soul And Information As What He Calls The 'Tabrynth' So That He May Run His Own Protocol Through The Entirety Of The System And Have It Recognize His Identity Permanently All The Way Up To The 'Grand Xanadu' As His System And He, Himself, As The Sole God And Only Ruler. Then, He Begins To Experiment By Playing With It.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 30, 2016 ·

You know, one thing about me is that I can't stand being bored. Being bored and boring people may be the worst thing in the world for the likes of me.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 5; Forbidden   Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:37 pm

*Once Tymon Has Programmed Himself Into The 'Grand Xanadu' That He Has Created Using The Communication And Notation Systems That Were Created For Exactly That Purpose, He Begins To Attempt To Market Himself As Well As Express What The Systems Do To Others Publicly In Order To Attract Attention So That Everyone Knows That These Creations Are Of His Own Doing And Made For Public Relations And Not Publicity Nor Marketing.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 30, 2016 ·

Now, the next thing to do that I have TOTALLY been forgetting to do is Market MYSELF. Hahahaha. Yeah, I need to go out on the street and prostitute, so to speak. *Joking, sorta* Anyway, yeah, before I work the corner, the reason why I need to do that is so that people will see my writing talents and want me to write for them in order to promote them, and then perhaps make friendly business transactions and ventures. But I can't do that if people don't know I'm willing to do writings for them. ^^ So, Tymon's working the pole. Sacred Prostitution up in here. *Forbidden

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 30, 2016 ·

I Set Myself Out First. In Attack Mode.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 5; Forbidden   Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:07 pm

*After Establishing Himself Among The Network, Tymon Is Permanently Established Throughout The System And All The Earth As 'The Forbidden One' And Is Allowed To Do 'Forbidden' Things Both In The System And All Throughout Life As God.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 31, 2016 ·

If You Respect All Life Down To Even The Smallest Ant, Why Do You Not Respect Something Smaller That You Cannot See, But Need To Acknowledge In The Same Love And Respect? Respect Your Cells, Which Hold Your Data. Respect Their Lives Just As You Respect The Ant And The Butterfly, And All The Insects, For, Are They Not Smaller Than The Insects? Are They Not Life? So, Respect Them As Though They Are Part Of Life. Do Not Feed Them Misinformation. Only Truth. When You Speak Only Truth, That's When You Truly Respect All Life. And Then You Will Have The Fullness Of Your Ascended Knowledge... For, The Smallest Will Begin To Work With You In Harmony, Like All The Other Beings. But, If You Are Not In Harmony With Even The Smallest Part Of Life, You Are Not There Yet... Not One With Nature And The Universe...

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 31, 2016 ·

If Anyone Denies The Truth From This Point Further, You Will Certainly Die.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 5; Forbidden   Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:45 pm

Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 5; Forbidden