The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!

Go down 
+5
Grimnyzmal
Zodiac
Shinzita
E. Faulkner
Beastkin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beastkin

Beastkin

The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:27 am

First topic message reminder :

The Bostaurus Settlement
The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 Pitch__farmland_by_catgirlkari-d4nlr66

Buck would lead the newcomers on into the heart of the Bostaurus Settlement, past many cowpokes of many types. Many of them looked onto the newcomers with warm, welcoming eyes, though some of them found the two of them rather strange looking; possibly because they were the ones that hadn't ever seen their kind before, wherein many of the older ones probably had, since they dealt with the trade more often than the younger ones.

"This way!" he said, reaching a nice little log cabin house with a field beside it. This was the Wilde House.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:11 am

As El figured, Tzita had probably been thinking about this as well and knew his plan of action would seem the most optimal. He didn't want to bring unnecessary, and unforeseen, complications to their journey when there wasn't a need to. It wasn't that he didn't think they could handle it, with their combined brain power, but he just knew it would be easier to take the path of less resistance rather than swimming up stream.

Then it happened. Genuine awkwardness and meekness from the legendary one, and El couldn't help but crack a smile. Gently, he walked over towards her, up behind her, and snaked his arms around her shoulders for a hug. It seemed like she needed one, and even if she didn't, El thought she did. "You would have done just fine. They thought you were charming from the first glimpse of you." He released her and stepped out in front and towards the door of the room. "Now, let's get back out there before they think began to get the wrong idea. especially Lady Mildred and Sir Buck. Lady Mildred implied that Buck was attracted to you, and questioned if we had that kind of relationship before trying to seduce me."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:24 pm

"Really?" she said, a certain light in her eyes like she actually took it to heart, which showed from the forced smile on her face becoming one that was genuine. Suddenly, she seemed like she was all better... Or at least, better than she were before. It was then that he would wrap his arms around her in a warm embrace, in which she would be shocked to find anyone ever doing for her in a non-sensual manner. She froze for a moment, trying to conceive what these feelings were that were welling up within her... That she'd received from him... And found herself, in the moment, wanting to return the hug. Yet, just as she would lift her arms would his part from around her, like she'd missed her chance to return the feeling. There was a certain emptiness that overcame her, but it was filled again with the thought and feelings he gave with that single hug alone... And inside, she would be happy, but curse herself for not taking the chance to hug him back when he did. It would be foolish of her now to make anything more of it... Or, at least, in her head, that's what made sense.

She quickly recovered, as not to let him it had gotten to her,
"Nah, I didn't even say that much. They were just being nice... Like SOMEONE I know." She snickered to herself, before nodding her head. "Yeah... Besides, if we don't tell Miss Elizabeth anything soon, I feel like we'll miss the food... Hahaha." She wasn't having that. She also was a little interested to hear about the attraction of both kids to either one of them, but she figured she understood why. They were both pretty sexy, if she did say so herself~!

"Huh, well, they look pretty good for cow people... Buuuut, I dunno about what they're packin' between those cow legs..." she giggled, before sending a sharp stare and a coy smile El's way, "... Though I can't say that matters for miss big tits out there. Pretty sure THAT is the same." She secretly was a little upset, but wasn't gonna let it show this time. Instead, she would push him through the door first and say, "Well, go get em, cowboy!" before following up right behind him and closing the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger
Sagittarius Male Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:37 pm

El, for once, rolled his own eyes. Whether Tzita was jealous or not, El hadn't the slightest interest in Mildred in that way. Much the same way he was able to, mostly, ignore Tzita's advances, he did the exact same to Miildred. It wasn't that she wasn't an attractive young lady, she was, but El has seen many an attractive lady and refused their advances out of his devotion to his duty. There had only been a couple he'd seen in that way, and pursued to disastrous affect. This seemed like it could escalate to that type of situation.

"Lady L'sia, I'm fairly certain that that term is racist." He whispered to her before they exited the room and he began walking on his own to rejoined the family at their kitchen table. "We decided that we'll be taking you up on your offer and are staying, at least for the night." El announced. Though he'd withheld this bit of information from Tzita, he had made arrangements with Buck and Mildred to visit town for a tour. Tzita would just been dragged along, but he was sure that she wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:22 pm

The family had been continuously chatting about their day and how they enjoyed the company of the newcomers. Everyone did agree very much that they were nice enough folk and there wasn't a single person in the house that had anything bad to say; not even Gramps. When the verdict was confirmed that they would be staying the night, Buck and Mildred were overjoyed, and even Joseph and Elizabeth were happy. They all expressed their happiness and tokens of affection with kind utterances, whilst Elizabeth continued cooking on her stove. "Well now!! I guess I'll just be making two extra plates of food, then! I was hoping you would say that, so I already started fixin' it. If ya didn't stay, I'm sure Joe or Bucky here would've eaten yer share."

Buck: WOO!! Ain't this a hoot?! Yeah! We're gonna have a blast t'morrow, ain't we, Elliot?!

Milly: Yeah!!! We're gonna show y'all 'round the town and letcha meet our friends... Bet they'll be soooo jealous~!

Joseph grunted pleasantly, a partial moo scratching the back of his throat to show how pleased he was. However, seems like he had something else on his mind. "Well, it's a pleasure, you two! Mr. Elliot, you can bunk in Bucky's room there, and Miss Tzita, y'all can pair up with Milly. I dunno yer involvement, but I just don't want none of that while yer here." Elizabeth turned around, "Oh, now Joe!" He would cross his arms and grunt again, "Weeeell there Bessie, y'know I'm an old fashion type, m'self, so... Y'know I can't just lay aside principles for some strangers." He turned his head to address both Tzita and Elliot, "My apologies, y'all, I don't mean to be rude none, just tryna keep things clean 'round here..."

Elizabeth: Joe!

Joe grunts, scratching the back of his head, "Errr uh... 'Pologies."

Buck and Mildred looked on kinda sad, as well, like they had their own sleeping arrangements thought out in their head if Tzita and Elliot hadn't intended on sleeping together. They sighed heavily.

It was at that point they realized that there were no chairs around the table for two more. They had five for each member of the household, but they were in need of two more for the guests. Joe, of course, was the first to notice, and naturally, the first to say something, trying to make up for his little 'slip of the tongue' only moments ago. Felt it was only right. "Er... Bucky, Milly, g'won an' get them two chairs outcher rooms there and set em down fer our two guests. Make em feel welcome at the table!"

Buck&Milly: Yessir. *Rushes to the bedrooms and grabs the chairs, sets them down* Here y'are, y'all!
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:40 pm

"Yeah, that sounds like a pretty nice time~!" she'd say pleasantly from behind El, kinda wanting to see what the rest of this town was all about. She would go to sit at the table once the chairs were collected and pull herself up. She didn't say nor do much after that, not really knowing what to say to them. Despite what El thought, she was kinda shy about new people, and also wasn't very good at speaking without either giving a command, being flirtatious or brazen, and she figured that all three of those things were probably... Not the best things to do. So, she would just keep her mouth shut and wait for the food.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:35 pm

El laughed at the awkwardness of Joe's formal instruction on the sleeping arrangements and El himself had no objections to them. He and Tzita weren't involved in that way, though the way they sometimes acted could fool anyone with eyes and ears. He took the seat that was brought out for him and pulled up to the table beside everyone.

"It's fine Sir Joseph, I understand the need for you to be cautious. I was raised and trained much the same way, and Lady L'sia and I aren't in the sort of relationship that would warrant the need to share a bed. I actually think it would be better to be separated."
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 3:08 pm

"Well ain't that the truth!" Joe would agree, happy that Elliot could relate in a matter of thought, "See, Bessie? It don't confront them none; they understand right proper."

"Oh, hush, Joe!" she said kiddishly, shaking her head ass she stirred what was cooking in the pot, "Ain't everyone as old fashioned as you, ya old cow!" They two would share in a laugh, with some snickering accompanied by the two kids. Yet, the older Bostaurus remained fixed on Tzita, finding something about her to be more enticing than just her form; her entire aura was different than El's, and if none of the others of the family could tell, he surely could. His old eyes had seen things in his lifetime, and he was more in tune with spiritual values since he used to live wild and free in the pastures, a long time ago. He was far more in tune with nature, and that was saying something, considering that the Bostaurus' were naturally very naturally inclined. He could sense a similar energy radiating from El, but to a much lesser extent. He couldn't help but to ask about her.

Gramps: ... Pard'n, Ma'am... But uh... Is you... Humanfolk? Y'all don't seem... Humanfolk...
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 3:17 pm

Having been silent and with nothing to say, Tzita had been trailing off in thought again, back to what the rabbit doll said and the path that she'd seen whilst there. She couldn't help but feel like it was very important to tell to El, but since she didn't do it when she first woke up, and now they were in front of others, she knew it wasn't the best time. She thought maybe she'd wait until later on at night, but since they weren't going to be sleeping together (and he made that VERY clear, to her disdain), she couldn't find a time fit to tell him. But, after that sort of remark, she was not sure if she wanted to anymore... Yes, a bit fickle and possibly petty, but maybe that's just how she was, especially when upset. It didn't show very much on her face due to the company, but she definitely felt it. She wasn't sure what she was feeling anymore... Already, this journey was making her question so much about herself, her past and the way she handled things... But at the same time, it was like she didn't understand why these things were so difficult.

Finally, someone interrupted her train of thought, and it happened to be the only one as silent as she was.
"Hm?" she turned her attention to him, finding something eerie about his fascination with her. "Um... No, I'm not a human... I'm a Fae. Well, more specifically... A Witch. I may look like a human, but I'm not..." Though she would have left it at that, she wondered, honestly, what made the man ask that, since not only was everyone else convinced that she was human based on her appearance alone, but had no reason to question otherwise due to her appearance. Something was up with this old guy, and now she wanted to find out what... Craftily, of course, as she handled most all her situations. "... Why do you ask...?"
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:09 am

El laughed along with the family for a while before quieting himself. He didn't have anything else to say after that, and it seemed the attention had shifted to Tzita anyway. He wanted to give her the chance to show just how charming she really was, and just turned his head to look at her with a smileto encourage her to continue conversing if they kept asking questions. He had told them what he was, but never shared any information about her.
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:03 am

Gramps: Weeeell, I tell ya... Y'all gotsa feelin' 'boutcha... Ain't like none Humanfolk I done seen b'fore...

Joe grunted, snorting through his nose, "Now, that's enough, Pa! Ain't nothin' diff'rent about these here folk than anyone else." Granted, Tzita did just say that she was a Fae, but he didn't quite know what that meant save for hearing that she was a 'Witch.' Even so, he wasn't going to think of her any differently.

Buck and Mildred, on the other hand...

Buck: WOAH, A WITCH!?! Couldja do some magic!?

Milly: YEAH!! C'mon show us! I wanna see!!!

Elizabeth continued stirring the food on the stove, which was just about done. "Now, now, y'all! Not at the dinner table! And certainly not if our guest don't wanna! Don't be rude, now!" Joe grunted in agreement, "Yes... Listen to yer Ma now, kids. Don't be askin' too much or insultin' our guests."

Buck&Milly, disheartened: "Yessir... Yes'm..."

Joe: And you don't be harassin' them neither, Paw! Ain't polite.

Gramps snorted, shooting a glare at his son, "Y'all don't tell ME what ta do! Ain't I yo daddy?" He huffed and snorted and grunted, suddenly offended by his son speaking to him in such a way. "Y'all don't feel it? That there... Spirit feelin...? They both got it!"

Elizabeth could see that things were getting a little bit rowdy... Fortunately, the food was just about done, so she'd have to cut them off with announcement of the food. "Allllright y'all, settle down, now! Food's just 'bout ready! Come'n'get'it!" She would wipe her hands on her apron and step back, grabbing herself a plate. "We got... Beans and rice... Corn on the cob... And y'all's favorite... Spaghetti~!" From their crops, they were able to make a lot of food from their wheat. There wasn't a bit of meat to be served, though; naturally, considering their species.

Bessie: Dig in, y'all! Got a pie in the over for dessert!

Joe was a bit conflicted about how he was feeling, wanting to be polite for his guests, yet also wanting to be angry about how his father was acting. However, he let it be, for when his wife called that dinner was served, he was more focused on getting his meal than starting a fight with his father. He remained silent, but the family knew there was a bit of tension. They could always tell with him. Buck and Mildred also stood up and fixed their plates, but Gramps seemed to be still fascinated with Tzita.

Gramps: What's that strange feelin...? Like... Like the pastures...?

His eyes were affixed to her chest; not because of her breasts, but because of the Ankh that was there. Something about it entranced him...
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:32 am

Tzita felt a little bit embarrassed about all of the attention that she was getting. Normally, she enjoyed all of it, but right now she was in a place where she wasn't so sure; not physically, but kinda mentally. She smiled at them, though and kinda chuckled a bit, trying not to be awkward. "Well, uh, I can just show you all some magic I can do tomorrow... When we go out." She had also been thinking of a new technique she wanted to try out after apprehending Chusin the way she did... Some form of strangulation which she wanted to call the 'Texas Funeral.' She'd had the thought in mind, but wasn't exactly sure how she was gonna get a chance to try it out. It involved bringing down one of her chains from above her target and wrapping it around their necks to hold them back and possibly strangle them to death... But she knew that it probably wouldn't go over well with any of the folks here.
Quote :
"Lady L'sia, I'm fairly certain that that term is racist."
El's words echoed in her head and she looked off to the side, blushing a bit out of embarrassment after having such a thought. She was trying to hold in her laughter.

When the food was announced, she was more than happy to get up and get some, but was stopped by the words of the eerie old Bostaurus who was staring at her chest. She didn't mind, since she did like that sort of attention (granted, it still was a little weird), but soon after he started to look into it, the light of the Ankh would start to glow. Just slightly, as if reacting to him.
"Hm?" That's when she realized that he wasn't looking at her, but looking at the Ankh around her neck. She didn't want to cause any more of a disturbance, so she kinda tucked it inside of her cleavage, which were just thick and plump enough to snuff out the light completely. "Hahaha, that? That's just a gift from a Zodiac Spirit... Hahaha. Don't... Don't even worry about that." She would mosey on over to the stove and start to make her own plate. She actually had a bit of a taste for meat, but figured that these guys weren't gonna have any... For OBVIOUS reasons. When she had enough of what she wanted, she sat back down and started eating, trying not to bring anymore attention to herself.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:11 am

(Yeah I had sent you a PM and responded to your email, but don't worry about it now.)

El got up when they were alerted that they could eat and went to make a plate for himself.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Even as Tzita placed the Ankh in her cleavage, the energy that radiated from it had already hit the old man from simply his gazing upon it. Within, the Spirit of the Taurus would start to swell... And though there were no immediate effects with the old man nor in the area, something, somewhere had been awakened by his very spirit in tune with that of the Stars. El's Ankh would glow as well for a moment or two, then both of them would return to being silent. As for the elderly Bostaurus... He should have been feeling the effects only slightly within himself, like a hazy, fond memory. There would be nothing more for now.
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:04 pm

The family each tended to their own plate, still a little tense about what happened, but for the most part pretty satisfied with how it was brought down. They all seemed like they wanted to speak, but were a little nervous now after what occurred, so they just stuck to eating and waited for someone or something to break the ice. Only Gramps remained unfazed by the change in the atmosphere.

Even so, there was a flash of the items that were given to the two travelers, catching the attention of everyone at the table. Most specifically, in Grandpa Tank, it gave him more clear, yet still rather hazy memories of the past... Some of which didn't seem to be his own, yet felt like a herd of cattle grazing the open field freely as in days of his youth. It gave him a strange feeling of peace, yet also of unrest at the same time. Like he needed to get outside and run.

Joe: What in tarnation...?!

Gramps: Hmmrmrm... *huff* Hrrphhrphrphruh!

He snorted and shook his head, grunting a bit after being captivated by the bright light. He couldn't help but embrace this feeling, but it made him feel exceedingly uneasy with where he was.

Buck: Y'all alright there, Gramps?

Joe could see where the light was coming from; those strange doohickeys that were given to the two travelers. It was similar to how it happened before with him, but for some reason, seemed to be happening to his father, now. Perhaps that was why he was acting so standoffish before... And having been exposed to it, he could understand why and made peace with it. Still, he was very concerned about what those strange items were doing to his family.

Bessie: Oh my! What on earth...?!

Before too much of a ruckus was stirred, though, the lights would fade and everything seemed normal again. Gramps was still shaking it off, but he seemed to be in a daze of sorts. Joe could tell from the look in his eyes. "Milly," he said rather swiftly and sternly, "Y'all take Gramps to bed, then. Look ta me like he ain't feeling quite up to this much excitement." He nodded his head and closed his eyes.

Milly, still a little dazed: Y... Yessir! *gets up and walks over to Gramps* Come on, Grampa! Let Milly fix you up right proper!

Tank remind silent, but coherent. He was in a daze, but he was cognizant of what was going on. He wasn't sure what this new type of feeling was, but something had definitely come over him that he'd not felt before... And if so, it had been a long, long time. He willingly stood up, holding his head a bit, then let his granddaughter escort him to his room.

Naturally, something like that wouldn't have gone without a response by someone, and it just so happened to be the perky Buck. "What was THAT all about?!" Joe and Bessie looked to each other with a bit of concern, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Tzita sat there completely befuddled about what was going on, nor why it was happening right then and there... At the most awkward of moments. Her large breasts shone with the radiant light of the spirits, giving them an extra sheen like two finely polished bowling balls. She was a bit embarrassed that something like this happened when she was trying really hard to not let anything weird mess up their stay... Especially not before they got the goods they needed. 'Shit,' she thought, seeing what sort of disturbance it stirred in the old guy and the rest of the family.

"Uh... Um...!" she wanted to answer about what was going on, but she just didn't have any words this time. It was all happening too fast for even the quick-witted cottonmouth here. Fortunately for her, the light faded away after too long and the old guy was taken off to bed. Tzita just sat there, all eyes on she and El and blushed, trying her best not to make any eye contact. She felt like she couldn't rely on El to explain anything, since she was supposed to know more about this than he did, so... She really had no idea what to tell them.

"I dunno, it just started happening when your grandpa kept looking at my chest!!" Her voice sounded a little panicked, like this was probably gonna end in them getting kicked out or something. 'Dammit... Why now...?'
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:08 pm

El was still fumbling around with making his plate when the commotion started. He saw the glow of the Ankh in his pocket and assumed that Tzita's Ankh was the start of the commotion. She sounded distressed, enough for El to stop what he was doing and come to her side and place a hand on her shoulder. If she was freaking out, then he figured he could cool the situation and try to explain anything that needed it.

"These Ankh have a mind of their own sometimes. We only received them with very little instruction on what they were for besides leading us our respective destination. Neither I, nor Lady L'sia, can explain it specifically. Right?" He asked, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Joe turned to El once he started talking and huffed a bit, trying to wrap his mind around it all, himself. He knew they were good folk just from being around them for the little time that they were, so it was alright for him to trust them... Especially since it seemed like they genuinely and sincerely didn't know what was going on. They were just two kids out on their own, in Joe's old fashion eyes. "... Hurh. Well, it ain't really hurt no one none," he'd finally say, shrugging his shoulders a might bit passively on account of the circumstances, "... 'Sides, Paw over there was gettin' too rowdy anyway. Was probably tired, himself, bein' so fussy. Besides, it' only 'til mornin' that yer stayin. They couldn't cause that much ruckus from now 'till then, huh?" That's the way he figured it, and so it was settled, as long as everyone agreed.

Eventually Milly came back and the family and their guests had their dinners in peace (or so we hope.)

-----

Meanwhile, in the room, Gramps was having his own type of experience. Still trapped in a daze, he sat in the midst of his room thinking about those things that flashed before his eyes, staying quiet no matter what he saw. He could see a beautiful forest of sorts and great green pastures with a river. The images were vague, but vivid, making them stick. Eventually, he fell off into a deep slumber and started to see more of his vision, far more clearly than before.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Tzita was relieved that Joe was taking all of it so well, honestly. These cow folk were nicer than she expected them to be, which made her ease up a little bit. She was also surprised about El, as well, and his sudden covering her ass when she didn't know what was going on. It really opened her eyes to some things... The entire experience, rather. Ever since that dream with the floating rabbit doll, that's all that had been happening to her, leaving her with feelings she was unsure of how to deal with properly. It was like everything she knew before was falling apart, but in a nice and pleasant, but still kind of uncertain and eerie way. The one thing she knew was, when she was done with her food, she would tell El about the dream. She finished as swiftly as possible, not saying much of anything else unless addressed by someone else. A soft, thoughtful smile remained on her face all through the meal, not that she noticed, for once.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:44 pm

El took his seat and partook in his meal with the family as well. He gave his compliments to the chef every now and again, being that this food reminded him a lot of his home as a young boy before he was the strapping knight that sat the table currently. Every now and then he would pay Tzita some attention, pass a glance her way, but he didn't attempt to bring her into any conversation that may have or may not have occurred. She seemed content with being out of the spotlight for once.
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:19 am

When all was said and done, each of them finished their food and retired for the night, letting the events that happened at the dinner table blow over. Buck and Milly went to their rooms, ready for bed, and whatever idle banter that went on between they, their family and the guests during that time would be had. Joe and Bessie, after bidding the house goodnight, would check on Gramps one last time before heading to bed, themselves. He seemed to have finally nodded off and was sleeping peacefully. This gave the two house heads a bit more assurance in themselves that things had finally calmed down, and they would retire to their room.

From that point whatever went on between Tzita and El was between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:26 am

Tzita was happy that things were working out, even when going unforeseen or untouched by her wily charm and crafty hand and mouth. She hadn't experienced many situations that were out of her control before, none that ended up well, that is, so for things to actually work out smoothly without her needing to lay a hand on the situation gave her the sense of contentment... and confidence she needed in order to speak up to El about what happened to her and not try to withhold the information. Usually, she would leave others in the dark and simply start doing things based on what she knew, whether they knew or not, adjusting the situation to her will accordingly... But this time, she wouldn't be so cowardly.

"Um..." she muttered, stopping as she was heading off to Milly's room, "... El? Before we go to bed, I kinda... Have something important to tell you..." She'd pause, waiting for his response. She was still just a bit nervous about trying to be so open with her knowledge. It was exceedingly new to her, based on her heritage and history and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:52 am

El was glad that everything with dinner went smoothly after the whole glowing Anhk fiasco. He wished he knew more about the thing, but he was from a different world entirely and had no idea who to ask about. Granted they had the perfect opportunity to ask Tzita's father, but it slipped both of their minds in the excitement to go adventuring. El wouldn't dwell on it.

"Hm? What is it?" He asked as he stopped in his tracks and the beckoning of Tzita. "Are you still bothered by what happened at dinner?" He asked with a concerned tone.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:08 pm

"Eeeehhh..." she said with an unsure tone, kinda gazing off to the side, "... Sorta..." It was loosely based on the events at dinner, or at least to her knowledge, it was. She rubbed her arm nervously. "You see... When I was asleep, I had this dream..." she paused, trying to collect her thoughts and her words... until finally...

"... *sigh* A dream about the Earth Sanctuary. This little weird rabbit doll showed me the way to it from the open field we were in and exactly how to get there from our current location. It's not terribly far, but..." As she was speaking it, she slowly started to wonder why it was so hard for her to tell El in the first place. It didn't make any sense for her not to tell her partner... Was her manipulative and controlling nature really that much of a hindrance to herself? To think that she'd been so blind... "There's a steep cliff we have to go down at the edge of these plains. I think I was able to experience and see it because of my magical affinity, but... Whatever the reason, that's where it said to go." She wasn't going to tell him about her own little... Personal conversation with the rabbit. No, she'd keep that to herself and continue to marinate on it within... Quite honestly, as much as she didn't want to admit it, it seemed to be exactly what she needed to hear in order to humble herself a little bit more. There was a hint of shame in her eyes for a moment or two, but she quickly rid herself of it in order to keep El from being suspicious.

"I remember it all vividly, and with what the Pisces said about the Ankh, we should be able to tell when we're getting close or if we're going in the right direction." She took hers out of her bosom and looked at it, trying to figure it out. "I don't know what the glowing at dinner meant, though... Maybe another Zodiac or Sacred Beast awakened or whatever. Not like we have any hints or clues to when they do..." That was just her own educated guess. She shrugged and dropped the Ankh, letting it hang from her neck yet again as it had been before in plain sight at the crease of her cleavage. "... But yeah. That's... That's why I was so quiet. I was thinking about the premonition and didn't know if I should tell you." She looked off to the side again, clenching her fists and muttering kinda reluctantly, "... sorry..."
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:19 pm

El didn't say anything for a few moments, just cupped his mouth and hummed in thought. He was processing what she had just told him and taking from it what he needed to understand the situation. It didn't take him very long, El may have seemed the brawn over brains type but he was more well rounded than that.

He lowered his hand, revealing his smile. "What are you sorry for, this is great news Lady L'sia. That means, between the two of us, we have a better idea of where we should be heading." It didn't matter to him that she had withheld the information. Sure they were acting partners for this, but she was allowed to her secrets for as long as she wished to keep them. If it helped them get their mission done in a more timely matter, then El was fine. Make no mistake though, he was happy that she had shared this with him.

He put his hand on her shoulder. "Thank you for telling me, Lady L'sia, now go get some rest. You aren't looking your usual self."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:58 pm

"Huh?" she perked up, tensing a little bit in her shock, "You... You aren't...?" she muttered, letting him continue as he did. This was the most surprising thing of all. She would have been furious if someone had withheld such important information from her, but it didn't seem like El minded at all. 'What is with this guy...?' she thought, trying to wrap her mind around his persona. She couldn't make heads nor tails of it... Probably because she'd just never been exposed to it before. When his hand touched her shoulder this time, she squealed slightly, blushing a bit. "Uh..." she was really puzzled. This was totally not like her at all, and she couldn't figure out where her domineering personality had gone all so quickly. She nodded her head and kinda looked down coyly, "... Y-yeah. You're right... Totally..." She slipped out from under his hand and headed toward Milly's room in a daze. Before she entered, she would peer back from the corner of her eye, halfway in the doorway and said softly, "G-goodnight..." and stepped into the room and closed the door, getting into bed. She'd think about these things for a bit, until she eventually nodded off.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:35 pm

El gave a wave and nod of his head before she disappeared into Milly's room for the night, and he stood there scratching at the back of his head for a moment of so. There was really nothing that he was hung up about, or thinking on, but he took the few couple seconds of silence within the house, save for the various sounds of soothing sleeping coming from each room, to collect himself. He didn't feel tired, at least not how he normally would, and quietly snuck out of the house to enjoy the night air and landscape against the glow of the moonlight.

"Hmm... what was that power that I had back in Valparaiso, and earlier today? I've never done anything like that before." He whispered quietly to the sword on his hip. He would end up staying out here for the night, all the way until morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!   The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bostaurus Settlement; Pit Stop!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next