The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Into the City; Nexus to Delta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Into the City; Nexus to Delta Empty
PostSubject: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:23 am

Krikor's path up the Crystal Bridge would lead him straight to one of the gates of the Central City of the Delta; Mezzo Villa. The gates were open and inviting, however a dark storm loomed overhead, crackling maliciously with thunder rolling over and through the dark clouds every so often.

Into the City; Nexus to Delta Mugonfull622605_zpsa1891453

It did not seem as intense at the entrance, however, there was a slight possibility and danger of being struck by lightning or being in the destructive wake of lightning from traversing the city. The closer one got to the center of the storm, the more likely the probability of being hit. Even from here, Krikor would be able to see two large structures towering over all of the other buildings in town, both equally distant from the entrance.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
Spirit of the Delta :: Heart's Whisper
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog
Taurus Male Points : 255

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:47 am

Krikor looked up at the menacing sky as he followed the path closer to the Academy. "I do wish I wasn't wearing clothes made out of metal right now," he muttered to no one in particular.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Krikor," Ashcroft said. "This 'Academy' place could be nothing but a wild goose chase. I doubt anyone here would know about sanguimancy."

"But they have an entire institution devoted to beings like you and the rest," Krikor argued, following the path into Mezzo Villa. "They're the only lead we have." A rumble of thunder sounded off in the distance, and Krikor hoped his armor wouldn't act as a lightning rod anytime soon.

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:58 am

Tabitha, who had passed up Krikor on the bridges, due to not having to really walk and using her psychic powers to float, would have already known the location and destination of Pandemia, wasting no time in getting there. She did not fear the storm, for some reason, and in no time flat would have already been through the gate and moving toward the destination. She seemed to have no intention of stopping in the slightest.

She was, however, in the full vision of Krikor as she hovered through the storm; any lightning that came her way would be deflected (or, at least to the best of her ability) by an invisible psychic barrier around she and her sister atop her head. The rain rolled right off of it and gave way to its perimeter, like an invisible umbrella overhead. With their powers combined, it was a little more powerful, but to be able to endure a direct bolt of lightning? Well, at least they wouldn't die from it, if anything.

In her path, a lingering distortion was left behind as a sort of residual effect of her shield, which had the same effect as the barrier that remained around her. It was only barely visible to the naked eye as slight distortions, but it was a trail to where she was going, nonetheless. No rain fell on that path that it left behind. However, it would fade after so long and the rain would continue to hit the ground after the lingering barrier faded away completely in the wake of this strange girl.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:44 am

Peals of thunder and flashes of lightning traced the dark sky, rippling through the clouds vividly overhead. The dark vapor grumbled with anticipation as the rain continued to pour. Eventually, bolts of lightning would strike down.

The Veritas carried out 1 launched of one Events :

Because Krikor was wearing metal, he was more susceptible to being struck by lightning than Tabitha, who was not wearing anything metallic.

The Veritas carried out 1 launched of one Events :
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:34 am

(8 of 12)

Upon Krikor, who had attracted the lightning with his metallic armor, a bolt would crash down within his vicinity, dangerously near to his general area. It was powerful and swift, leaving a smoldering mark upon the ground near his feet. It was dangerous for him to even be outside in the storm, and would be wise of him to find shelter somewhere quickly.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:37 pm

"Christ!" Krikor shouted as a bolt of lightning nearly struck him, the force of the blast knocking him backwards. He quickly got back on his feet, deciding to sprint towards the city. "Hopefully there's an inn or someplace where I can stay," he thought, hoping his luck regarding the storm hadn't worn out.

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:57 pm

The crash of lightning relatively nearby caught Tabitha's attention rather easily, startling her not a bit, but definitely drawing her focus away from her path and to where the lightning hit, just out of curiosity. "Woah..." she'd say as the man started running off in an arbitrary direction, trying to shield himself from the storm. She wasn't too far away from him, and now that he had sprint into the city, he was relatively within earshot. She knew what he was doing and what he was looking for, even if he didn't.

"Hey. You," she called out, trying to get his attention, "... Follow me. I know where you need to go." She didn't say much else after that. It was taking a lot of concentration to keep her little brain leech of a sister from waking up and causing some trouble of her own, as well as to maintain a psychic barrier over their heads. Fortunately, Chroma was assisting with that, as well. She wouldn't say much else, but the little goth girl in the vicious storm, though ominous and dark, was definitely his only hope of finding any shelter without probably being struck by lightning before he could find any of the refuges that were around here. Hell, he might have accidentally ended up going further into it, since he didn't know the area. But, before she even waited for his confirmation, she started off in a different direction, hovering slightly off of the ground in order to maintain the psychic barrier and not have to use her legs.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:02 pm

The sky gurgled and grumbled again, lightning charging up within the clouds... Yet, it didn't seem as though anything were ready to strike yet. The rain continued to pour down heavily, regardless, soaking the already metallic man with the heavy rain. He was, in essence, a sitting duck for the lightning, especially if he were out in the rain for too long. Fortunately for him, some of the taller buildings had lightning rods to attract it to them first. But even so, the blocks were also littered with tall trees, which, too, were hazardous.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:26 pm

As he was running, Krikor heard someone call out to him. He looked in the direction of the voice and saw a woman levitating above the ground. Since there was no one else outside and no windows were open (as far as he could tell, anyway -- his vision was limited due to the torrential rain), he assumed that she must have been the one speaking. "Did that just happen, am I insane, or did that lightning bolt actually hit me and I'm dead?" he thought.

"Stop being so melodramatic, Krikor," Ashcroft snapped. "Of course you're alive. But how does she know where we're headed?"

"I don't know," Krikor thought, "but she's the only hope we've got." As he tried to catch up to her, he thought, "Any port in a storm. Literally."

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:58 pm

When Krikor caught up to her, she would say, without opening her eyes nor turning around to even face his direction, "Sup." The psychic barrier acting as an umbrella would extend from over her and over his head, as well, keeping the rain from touching him as they floated along. "I dunno if I can stop lightning from hitting you," she said rather bluntly, "but we're almost there. Just a little ways up." She didn't at all seem bothered by the storm, the rain nor the lightning. In fact, to Tabitha, it seemed like she was using it as a means of strengthening her focus.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Krikor wasn't really sure what to say. "Thank you," he said, the psychic barrier over his head a welcome relief from the rain. "But," he continued while mentally asking Ashcroft to raise his body temperature slightly so he wouldn't be as cold as he was (no easy task being as weakened as he was, but Ashcroft came through), "how did you know where I was going? And why are you out in this weather?"

The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:04 pm

The thunder continued to bellow up above. If the two didn't get to where they were going soon, they may have to worry about more stray bolts. With Krikor so close to Tabitha now, it would be dangerous for her, as well.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:16 pm

"I'm psychic," she'd say rather immediately in a tone that sounded as if it could be sarcastic, but lacked so much in expressiveness and emotion that it could not be completely deciphered as to if she were actually serious or not. From the minor extent to which she was using her powers, it seemed as though she were telling the truth, but from simply her tone of voice and expression, it was hard to actually decide if that were the case. "I'm out because I am taking my sister to meet my other sister inside of the Academy. This has to be done as soon as possible because of some family business." By the time the two of them got into their idle chit-chat, they would be able to see the Academy over the horizon. "There it is," she said, pointing over to the large, foreboding gothic-style cathedral with cutesy pandas all over it; Pandemia. "Come on. We'd better hurry before some more lightning strikes." It wasn't too much father, actually; probably nothing more than a ten minute walk.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:27 pm

"Lead the way," Krikor replied. Not wanting to waste any more time, he made sure to keep pace with this new woman while trying to make conversation with her. "So, what's your name?" he asked, trying to start things off on the right foot.

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:39 pm

"Tabitha," she'd respond quickly. She didn't have much to say in response to him, nor at all, really. However, she felt it might have been polite to introduce her sleeping sister. "The thing on my head serving as a hat is half of my little sister, Trinity. She's asleep." She would, without stopping, nor turning her head, raise up the doll in her hand to his face, "And this is Chroma." She didn't bother to ask of his name since she already knew, but figured it would at least be polite to acknowledge the fact that it existed. "... Tell me your name if you want to."
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Krikor looked at the doll, then tried to think of a reason as to why this woman wouldn't look directly at him. He passed it off as no big deal in his mind. "From the way you said that, I take it you already know my name, what with your being psychic and all," he replied. "But regardless, my name's Krikor. Are you from around here?" he asked, trying to learn more about her.

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:37 am

"You could say that." They were nearing the gates of Pandemia now, safely, at that, which was a good thing. "I live in the Dusk, but technically, this world itself is my home." Naturally, anyone who lived on any planet would call it their 'home,' but the way she meant it was entirely different from the conventional thoughts of a planet being a home. As they approached the gates, she would insist on saying, "Yeah, I knew your name. But not because I'm psychic." She would leave it at that, pointing up ahead to the gates, "There it is. Come on. Let's get inside..." With no hesitation she would hover up to the Gates of Pandemia.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:34 pm

*Consecration*

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the City; Nexus to Delta   Into the City; Nexus to Delta Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the City; Nexus to Delta
Page 1 of 1