The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Leonard's Things Still

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange

Orange

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 81

Leonard's Things Still Empty
PostSubject: Leonard's Things Still   Leonard's Things Still EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:04 am

"Well it's about time. You'd think a place this advanced would literally know where one guy is, but I guess even all knowing people are just as simple minded as anyone else."

She said to herself since all of this was clean proof that nothing was in order around here, since some random dude could just remain unfound. She signed heavily and followed the bot to wherever it was taking her, probably somewhere else that wouldn't actually provide any real help. So as she followed she noticed that she was headed back to her training grounds.

However once she noticed that it was different and so on, she sighed again.

"Awesome, just awesome. Thanks bot, you've helped me out sooo much. Now let me go look for something that should already be found."

So she made her way on and went to look for more information, which she would just look for on days end.

“The sadistic narcissist perceives himself as Godlike, ruthless and devoid of scruples, capricious and unfathomable, emotion-less and non-sexual, omniscient, omnipotent and omni-present, a plague, a devastation, an inescapable verdict.”
Back to top Go down

Leonard's Things Still
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Clock Tower of Nephthys-
Jump to: