The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

More Of Leonard's Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange

Orange

Monkey
Virgo Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: More Of Leonard's Things   Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:25 pm

"Well that was stupid, but whatever."

She didn't even get a chance to see if someone would show up, which would only make this trip a problem rather than something unique. So with everything that just happened, she sighed and simply waited for the thing to stop since it was clearly going to sooner or later and boy was she right about that.

Once it came to a stop, she took a look around and noticed that it stopped in front of someone that may be able to help her; now rather the help would be of use was clearly up to chance and she knew that her chances were slim.

'You there, please help me...wait, please tell me where Tsukuyomi is. I know you must know because I highly doubt anyone can just be hear without some type of identification."

“The sadistic narcissist perceives himself as Godlike, ruthless and devoid of scruples, capricious and unfathomable, emotion-less and non-sexual, omniscient, omnipotent and omni-present, a plague, a devastation, an inescapable verdict.”
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: More Of Leonard's Things   Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:01 am

"Chroma help me. Man this is going to be a good trip."

Hearing what she heard, she simply got to walking about, she had to find other of these things and ask the same question. She knew that one of them had to know who she was stalking about and where to find him; how hard could it be right? So as she walked about she made sure to keep an eye out for these bots, but she was looking for one that wasn't super busy and could help her.

"Well might as well ask around and see which one of these bots knows anything."

“The sadistic narcissist perceives himself as Godlike, ruthless and devoid of scruples, capricious and unfathomable, emotion-less and non-sexual, omniscient, omnipotent and omni-present, a plague, a devastation, an inescapable verdict.”
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: More Of Leonard's Things   Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:22 am

While she walked, she noticed quite a few bots here and there, so she was going to start asking them the same question she asked the first one. So she approached one of the bots and simply asked "Do you know where Tsukuyomi is?"

Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: More Of Leonard's Things   Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:19 pm

"On to the next one."

So that's what she went and did. She went looking for the next bot that had the answer she was looking for.

Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

PostSubject: More Of Leonard's Things   Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:12 pm

'Hey you there, have you seen Tsukuyomi? I really need to find him, like seriously I need to find him."

She said as soon as she made it close enough to the bot. She was hoping that she could get an actual answer as to where this dude was because she was really starting to get annoyed with looking for someone who really shouldn't be that hard to find.

"Ehhh?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Of Leonard's Things   

Back to top Go down

More Of Leonard's Things
Page 1 of 1