The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Tymon's Fantasy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 3
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Tymon's Fantasy   Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:49 am

"Something I Wrote In Elementary School During The 3rd Grade Which Became Its Own Story. Copied Relatively Verbatim From The Notebook Whence It Was Created In Mine Own Diction And Tone As I Was In The 3rd Grade."

Tymon Bolton
September 26, 2003
McDade Classical
Room 113

Hi Everybody! You might be wondering what my name is so it's Tymon. I have two Fairies. I wished I ruled the world.

I went to school and went to the intercom and said "There will be no school everyday except Monday and on every Monday there will be a pizza, game night where everyone ate pizza and played games."

I said, "Hey, teachers on every Monday you get $100.00. That's just if you give the children any work. You get $300.00 if you don't. Oh, yeah let the children go outside for 1 or 2 hours. Kids watch your teachers, if you do I'll give you $600.00, okay?"

When school was over I flew to Japan and saw a Japanese Dragon that was colored platinum.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy   Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:53 am

So I flew him to China.

Then I remembered I wanted to see 'Mysterious Tokyo'. So I flew the Japanese Dragon to Tokyo.

Then it was night time so I decided to keep the Dragon as a pet. I named him Maka. He was my Guard Pet. Over night I got a visitor but he wasn't friendly. He was a Cerberus, a dog with three heads! My Maka defeated him, so we had to move on.

I flew over to the North Pole to see if I could get a penguin, but I didn't see any so I flew to the Bahamas and made a castle and there were 7 secret areas. One was my chocolate room, another was a treasure room, etc.

So I went to my garden and had a campout. It was so fun! I brought all my games out of the game room and played them all night.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy   Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:57 am

The next day I found Cyber-elves playing around so they were my pets too.

I named one Lubtan, another Bufer, and the last Enite.

They were happy with me so when they grew up they still stayed with me. The next thing I knew I was in Russia so Maka flew me back to the Bahamas but I picked up an egg on the way.

I couldn't believe my eyes!

Then it was night time again but this time I slept in my luxury bed. So after that I was taking pictures but i saw an invisible killer whale! I don't know how I saw it but I saw the invisible whale! It was about to eat me but the Cyber-elf Enite destroyed it.

I was having ice cream when the ninjas attack. I was surrounded until Buffer gave me ninja powers!

So I defeated the ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy   Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Next I had a dream but it was real!

I was in the Amazon!!! I found a secret civilization in the West. They were called the Azamonians, they were really friendly, too. As soon as I found their civilization 2 Cyber-elves appeared. They joined my party and I named them Flufferl and Clocpah. When I got them I left because I'm on a mission to collect all the Cyber-elves but I only have five.

Now I'm sad.

Just then my egg hatched into a... a... a... ... Cyber-elf and I named him Beefive.

He looks so very cute.

When I flew all the way to Africa, I didn't see any Cyber-elves. So I flew Maka all the way to India and I found a Cyber-elf.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy   Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:07 pm

I named him Birtack.

I saw that there was a battle going on (a gunfight battle mind you). I was about to get hit by 15 bullets but I did the Matrix and survived.

Then I walked across a desert, but I don't know which one.

When I was walking and saw mirages on the way but one was a real oasis. So I jumped in it and you wouldn't believe what I saw at the bottom! It was a Cyber-elf guarded by a 3-headed, 2-tailed, 50-spiked, 7-flippered, 4-eyed (4 on each head) Lockness Monster!!!!!

I tried not to wake it up but I did anyway and he ate me.

Just kidding, he almost at me, so I swam up and he died.

He died because of the heat, so I swam back down and got the Cyber-elf. I named him Gibber.

Next I went to Paris, France and got a Pixie named Pix. Pix was really friendly. He was so friendly that he joined me.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy   Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:11 pm

Pix told me he saw a Cyber-elf in a hidden cave somewhere in the city. I went to go find it. I didn't see it anywhere. Pix told me it was hidden in the city. So all I did was step on a rock and a cave came up and there was a Cyber-elf. I named him Blo-ack.

I finally found 8 Cyber-elves!

I was a little happier now.

Then I flew to Alaska. Then back to Chicago.

Now my journey continues to collect all of the Cyber-elves.

Evil Person: I got something to tell you, this won't be the last of me I tell you! Never!

Shut up evil person, some of us are trying to sleep!

Never!

Ouch!

Blah, blah, blah, blah, bl-- don't tell me to -- Blaaah!

Anyway I will continue my journey to get all the Cyber-elves and Pixies.

Evil Person: Never!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy   

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Fantasy
Page 1 of 1